Past Brides Give ATG 5 Stars!!!

DJs, Light Design, Photo Booths, Multi Media Preview your DJ "live" before booking! With Audio To Go you get the opportunity to audition several MCs before you book them. Don't make the mistake of booking a DJ before you see them LIVE!

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Oldies, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Coordination Services, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

3950 Campus Ridge Road, Matthews, NC

Mitch at Audio To Go was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Samantha M

I cannot recommend Audio To Go enough, especially Mitch Hinson! He was absolutely amazing! From their presence at the wedding show, to their DJ showcase, through booking and finally the wedding, they were on it! So organized, helpful and friendly. The smaller packages are definitely budget friendly but they have every other option/add-on you can imagine. I would definitely recommend going to their DJ showcase to grasp what they offer. The online interface was super user friendly to create just want you want, but if your slack and get behind, they will set up everything in person without making you feel like a failure. I've never been to a wedding where so many people complimented the DJ, but that's how it was for us! People were on the dance floor before dinner was over. Highly, highly recommended and ask for Mitch Hinson if he's available! We already got my sister-in-law booked for her wedding in November. I will never use anyone else!

6/09/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the kind words. It was such an honor to work with you! Congrats!

Review Audio to Go

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Lindsey M

I would 100% recommend Audio to Go to any bride who is looking for an awesome DJ. They are professional, easy to work with, care about their clients, can change and switch things around easily, want to please their clients and they have fair prices. Any bride will come to learn that planning is very stressful. When I met with my DJ for the final time, he had the entire reception covered with no problems. The night of my reception, everything went very smooth. He knew what he was doing, kept the crowd going and entertained. There was one part when we couldn't find the father of the groom or the ring bearer right before the wedding party was going to be introduced. He told me not to worry he would take care of it and he did so!! Such awesome service!

12/04/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the kind words. It was an honor working with you. Congrats!

Jake C.

Reviewed on 11/09/2013

Rick H was the DJ at our wedding. He was awesome. Started off the reception with a bang with the way he announced the bridal party! Picked a great selection of music out that fit our personallities of the Bride and Groom. Started the night with the music calm and soothing during the time we ate. Once everyone finished eating and the cake was cut the real party started. He had a great selection of music and got everyone up and dancing. He even joined in to demonstrate some of the dances. We didn't need any kind of wedding planner for the reception. Told him what all we wanted to happen and he orchestrated the entire event. I would and will highly recommend Rick H from Audio to Go to DJ any event that people may have. Thank you again Rick and Audio to Go!

11/10/2013 Response from the vendor

We are very happy to hear that you had a great reception. Thank You for trusting in us to help you with such a special occasion.

Best DJ I have ever witnessed

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Renita A

Absolutely amazing. I had no idea what to expect because I only found them online and not through a referral. The first meeting went great then the 2nd meeting was with my actual DJ. I received compliments all night and all the next day after the wedding about Mitch (my dj for the night) he was amazing. He was the MC and even got out on the dance floor to get everyone to do some dances. so much energy and so nice. We loved them!!! 100% worth every dime!

ATG Entertainment Employee vs. Client

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Lauren B

I've been an Employee and an Entertainer for ATG Entertainment for over 4-years, and I had the pleasure this year of also becoming a Client. Seeing the inner-workings of the company as an Associate and knowing all that goes on behind-the-scenes to make sure each Event is a success, gave me a unique perspective. ATG Entertainment radiates professionalism! Brian Hines' organizational skills, leadership, interactive personality, and song selections, all played a crucial role in the success of our Wedding. Thank you for making our special day so memorable!

12/29/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You Mitch for your kind words. It is always a pleasure working with brides and grooms, but it was an absolute honor to act as the host for your special day. You are someone that knows the business frontwards and backwards and you still... Read Less Read More

Really Fun!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Meghan K

Audio to Go was wonderful to work with! They pair you up with a DJ they think fits the couple best-they did a great job with ours! The reception went great-people were dancing the whole night!

12/19/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for your kind words. We put a lot of thought into pairing our clients up with the right DJ/MC - thanks for noticing that. When you are happy we are happy. Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you! Congrats

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Hennie L

I used ATG Entertainment and was lucky enough to have Chong Lor present at our wedding as our DJ. Chong is excellent at what he does. He helped us picture our big day and what we wanted it to be like. He aided in music selection and brought energy to the room. He was energetic, entertaining and had people on the dance floor that don't normally like to dance. Way to go Chong! I definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a fun, professional DJ.

12/19/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You for writing out your thoughts about ATG. We appreciate it. It is our desire to make sure you have an amazing time. Glad ATG was able to make that happen for you. Congrats

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Donna H

Having been to many weddings, we all know that an entertainment company can make or break a reception. ATG Entertainment is by far the most professional, personable company that I have experienced. From our first call, to Chris, to inquire about using their services, to our relationship with Chong, our DJ, we have been beyond pleased. Chong was organized, informative and invested in making our wedding day one to remember - and he did. From making sure that everything happened on time, to engaging with the guests, to even sending us (what ended up being one of our favorites) a picture he took, Chong exceeded our expectations. If you want a company/entertainer, who will put your mind at ease and make your wedding the fairytale you dreamed of, ATG Entertainment is a MUST.

12/19/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You for noticing that the entire team at ATG goes over and above to make sure that your day is perfect. It's not just one person, it takes a team to put together such a memorable occasion like a Wedding. Thank You for allowing... Read Less Read More

Wedding DJ Review

Reviewed on 12/02/2014

These guys were great. The initial process of meeting and understanding their packages was super professional. We didn't feel as if we were talking to car salesmen. They were real and honest. Our venue was outside and the day of our wedding was very cold and windy. Chong seemed to be well prepared and kept the music very upbeat making our guest get up and stay up. He was very attentive to our wants and needs. Most of all he was real. During our music playlist meeting, it was awesome to see his understanding of what music would fit our theme and guests. We could not have asked for anyone better than Chong Lur

12/03/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the opportunity to work with you. We are very happy to know that you had an amazing day! Congrats!

What an AMAZING job!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Amanda S

We could not be more happy with the service, professionalism, and atmosphere that ATG povided for our October wedding! We used their DJ services for our ceremony/reception and added their photobooth. ATG was very flexible in meeting our needs for our wedding day and we were even able to book the photobooth about a month out from the actual day (which I would definitely recommend, the pictures are a great keepsake!) Mitch Henson, our DJ, could not have done a better job to keep the party going on the dance floor, which even included him getting out on the dance floor for a few songs. The use of their online service made it so easy for us to make sure the must have and do not play songs were requested. The meeting with Mitch leading up to our big day was so helpful, with so many things to plan for a wedding we really had not thought about music, Mitch came with plenty of suggestions and helpful hints that made the planning process a breeze. He even sprung into action to move his setup from outside to inside when it decided to rain at our ceremony, their team did not miss a beat! I would for sure recommend ATG for any of my future needs or friends needs to ensure one great party!

11/28/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the kind words. It was a privilege working with you. Congrats on your Wedding!

ATG is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Brooke C

"Chris Thornton from ATG was the best DJ I could have ever imagined having at our wedding! He was so professional every step of the way, from the first time I spoke with him until the last few minutes of our reception. He has a work ethic like no other. He was always kind, caring, patient, easy to work with, thorough and eager to please. He was very thoughtful and considerate and thought of every last detail. You can tell that he is passionate about what he does and he planned every detail of our wedding as though it were his own. We wanted a balance of classic and fun (music) at our wedding and Chris certainly delivered! I loved how he immediately got everyone on the dance floor as soon as the time came. I also really enjoyed the interaction of Chris and Zach with us and our guests. They were right out on the dance floor with us and it was incredibly fun! Chris really "ran the show" and it was fantastic. The night couldn't have gone more smoothly. Everyone noticed Chris in a "good" way. It wouldn't have been the same without him. We have received tons of compliments about how great our wedding was and we owe a huge part of the success of it to Chris. He made us so comfortable with everything. I felt like he was more of a friend to us than someone that we had hired as our DJ. After our first phone meeting, we were sold. We could tell that Brian and Chris were passionate, genuine, trustworthy and incredibly professional. We never doubted that they were completely down to earth, honest people and loved what they do. There was never a question in our minds that we had found our DJ! Other entertainment companies should be scared! ATG could easily take over the industry in the area...if they haven't already! We will be recommending ATG to anyone and everyone on the search for event entertainment! Every step of the process while planning our music for the ceremony and reception was incredibly easy and fun! They go above and beyond and it shows. Great job ATG!!! Also worth mentioning, I never met Chris, Brian or anyone else from ATG until the day before our wedding because we live in another state! I can't really explain it but I just trusted them from the get go and never felt like it was necessary to meet them face to face beforehand. Do yourself a favor...stop searching, stop stressing and choose ATG for your entertainment needs. You will NOT be disappointed!

11/06/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You Brooke for your amazing review. ATG truly enjoyed working with you. Congrats!

THE BEST DJS-RICO/ZACH@ATG

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Rebecca M

My wedding would not have been the successful party it was without Rico & Zach @ ATG Entertainment. Rico’s spontaneous and lively personality loosened up our elegant wedding and allowed everyone just to have a great time. We had a smaller wedding of 60 people and honestly I was nervous they wouldn’t be able to get people up and moving. But they did better than I ever imagined!! I danced the entire night and so did most of our family and friends. They played a variety of music from slow to fast, led the dances, and kept things moving. Even friends and family that don’t typically dance, as my parents, enjoyed their first dance together at our wedding with Rico in control of the music. Rico & Zach make a great team and kept the flow of things moving from the ceremony until our bride/groom exit. I would definitely recommend ATG Entertainment for any gathering and special event. Thank you so much Rico & Zach!! You created a day we will treasure the rest of our lives!!!

10/24/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for giving us the honor of working with you on such a special day! It was a privilege and we appreciate it. Your group was awesome!

ATG Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Stephanie P

ATG Entertainment is an amazing business! The process was easy and smooth and they were super helpful. I would recommend them to any couple getting married. They did our ceremony music, reception music, and we hired the photo booth through them along with spectacular lights to make the room shine!

10/10/2014 Response from the vendor

Rico, Jack, and Myra said that they had a blast working with you and Ben! Thank You so much Stephanie for giving ATG the opportunity to help out on such a special life event. Congrats!

Chong Lor- ATG Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jessica C

We had Chong Lor and his assistant Jack. I am so thankful that we got paired with Chong, he was a perfect match for us! They were everything we hoped for and more! They did an exceptional job at organizing the whole day and keeping the party going. I would recommend Chong and Jack to anyone wanting an upbeat, fun wedding! Even our wedding coordinator at our venue complimented them on how amazing they were. Chong was great at getting people up and on the dance floor. Chong is very personable and is easy to get along with. He was great at keeping us updated and was amazing at helping pick out music. He was very prepared for everything and really was the main reason our day went as perfect as it did. We recommend him and ATG Entertainment to everyone! :) Thanks Chong!!

10/03/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the opportunity to work with you on such a special day. We had a great time!

Singleton/Beach Wedding 9/2014

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Joy S

One word sums it UP - AMAZING!!! ATG's Jim Mills along with his partner for the night Jack Sumner went above and beyond to make my daughter and her husband (Amanda and DJ Beach) Wedding day a performance spectacular! From the prelude thru the ceremony and into the reception we could not have asked for more. Our guests were memorized and the comments made by all were well noted. ATG has a group of talented individuals that will make your wedding dreams come true. Thank you all for a Beautiful and Fun Night!!! Mother of the Bride - Joy Singleton, We'll see you all for our next event!!!

9/11/2014 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you had a beautiful and fun evening! We look forward to working with you on more events. Congrats

Great company!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Courtney M

From start to finish these guys met every need we had during our wedding experience. They are extremely professional and organized. They go above and beyond the role of a typical DJ company... they got to know us as a couple and helped us plan out our entire day. The customer portal they have on their website is top notch and really helps you line everything up to avoid any last minute stress. We had Chris as our DJ, and would recommend him to any couple out there!

8/29/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You for asking us to help you with such an amazing day! It was an honor to serve you.

ATG and Drew are awesome!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Ashley M

Audio to Go and Drew are absolutely amazing to work with! We wanted to work with Drew from the beginning, and we were so impressed with him! Many of our guests commented on how great the music was, what a great MC Drew was, and even said it was the best music they had ever heard at a wedding reception. My husband and I love to dance, and Drew played the music we love and knew how to keep the party going on the dance floor (without being pushy or over the top like many DJs I've seen at weddings). Drew "got" our taste in music so the reception was really a reflection of us. ATG also did our lighting, including uplighting the entire room in candle glow and a monogram light on the dance floor. This really added to the elegant atmosphere we were going for and made such a statement when you walked in the ballroom. Even the staff at the venue were blown away by how beautiful the ballroom looked. If you are able to make it work with your budget, I highly recommend adding uplighting. It is definitely worth it. I cannot say enough good things about ATG. They are incredibly professional, easy to work with, extremely talented, and will give you an awesome celebration!

8/02/2014 Response from the vendor

WOW, thank you so much for this review. It was a great pleasure working with you and your family and friends. Congrats!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Lisa K

Brian from ATG was amazing!! My husband fell in love with them after researching them online and we could not be happier that we went with ATG! Brian was so great the entire wedding and was teaching the guests how to dance and have a good time. We are so happy with the service ATG provided with us! Thank you ATG!

7/31/2014 Response from the vendor

Lisa & Timothy, thank you for allowing us to help you with such an important day. It was our pleasure to create those memories with you. Your group was amazing!

Non-Stop Party

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Taylor D

ATG and Drew came highly recommended. I had heard nothing but great things about how amazing they were at what they did. A little sticker shocked, I proceeded with booking them knowing how important it was to me to have a great party with an amazing atmosphere. Drew did not disappoint. He thought of things I had forgotten and came prepared with the most amazing list of songs- almost like he had read my mind. We had the most thorough meeting 5 days before the wedding and covered everything from timing to location of each event. All of my guests told me how my wedding was the best one they had ever been to and no one stopped dancing all night. ATG was one of my best wedding decisions and I would use them 100 times over.

6/18/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for giving ATG the opportunity to work with you! We were honored to be a part of your day!

Use Audio to Go!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Meaghan P

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Audio to go for our May 24th wedding! Our DJ Mitch as awesome to work with. He was very accommodating to our wishes and offered valuable insight to things we could change or add as well. I danced to every song all night! They were professional, organized and a great price for all they offered. To us the DJ makes or breaks the wedding and Mitch and Audio to Go definitely made our night absolutely wonderful!

6/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for your kind words. We loved working with you. Thank You for giving us the opportunity to share in such a special day. That means the world to us. Congrats!

Magic in the Mountains

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Darlene R

Our daughter recently got married in the mountains of NC and ATG provided the music and the photo booth. We were extremely pleased with ATG but specifically with Chris Thornton our DJ. From start to finish Chris was professional, flexible and made our reception perfect! Our weather was touch and go all morning for our outdoor ceremony and Chris hung in there and accommodated our wish to go outside. Our guests were happy and danced the night away so much that we extended the reception by 1/2 an hour! Our photo booth was a tremendous success and the guests all had a ball going inside. Music is key to a successful wedding and because we had people of all ages, Chris chose songs to make everyone happy. We would recommend ATG to all if you want to have a 5 star event!

5/19/2014 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your daughter's Wedding! Thank You for trusting in us to handle the entertainment on such a special occasion. Chris said that he had a fantastic time working with your family! Wishing your daughter and her husband all the best!

ATG - True professionals

Reviewed on 4/20/2014

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. You may think you're getting a deal using a family or friend who can "dj" or some other dj who give a really "great" price, but you will get what you pay for. When searching for a dj for our wedding we met with Drew and knew then that he and ATG were the way to go. On our wedding day we were not let down. Drew met with us and made sure he understood what we were looking for on our wedding day. We had an outside wedding at Lake Lure spa and inn and he handled all the music and mic needs of the ceremony. The cocktail hour, dinner, and reception were a hit with all our friends and families. Drew and his crew kept the party hopping. Also, I pushed for the photo booth and my wife was nice enough to let me get it, huge success. Everyone loved it. Bottom line, If you are considering ATG for your wedding, do it because you will be getting a professional crew who will provide the service you deserve on your special day.

4/21/2014 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank You so much for the kind words. We were honored to work with you. Thanks so much for the opportunity. Congrats

DJ Jim M was the hit of the wedding!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014

DJ Jim was AMAZING! Professional and fun from the first time we met him. He got everyone on the dance floor and introduced the wedding party in style. Guests are still talking about how great our reception was thanks to Jim. Highly recommended!!!

4/16/2014 Response from the vendor

Hi Paula, thanks so much for your kind words regarding Jim's performance. It is great to get that feedback. Also congrats on you big day! Glad it was so memorable for you!

Scott

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 linda r

Brian Hines was great. He took care of all of the details and did a great job with the music. Everybody had a blast and Brian was a big part of it.

3/05/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Scott for the kind words! We had a great time working with you.

Way to go Audio To Go

Reviewed on 11/06/2013

I would like to thank Chris Thornton and Audio To Go - Mobile DJ Entertainment for everything they did to make our wedding perfect. From the first contact to the end of the wedding night Chris was nothing but thoughtful, kind, professional and absolutely fantastic to work with! He even provided supplies for a last minute wardrobe emergency with a groomsman! The professional service that ATG provides cannot be matched by any of their competitors. The amount of work they put into the event is amazing. The planning process is stress free and they take care of so many details that I had not even thought about. Chris did an amazing job the night of our wedding. He kept the party going and was great about reading the crowd and making adjustments in the moment. Chris was nothing less than outstanding. The uplighting provided really transformed the room into a stunning setting for our wedding and the intelligent lighting was the icing on the cake. Everyone was talking about the look of the room and how much fun they had dancing the night away. ATG brought the fun/ WOW factor to our wedding and I am so thrilled. After the wedding, our planner brought us back to the dancefloor to show us that our crowd had danced the floor apart in places. Now that's a good time! 5 stars all the way. If you are considering a DJ, uplighing, etc., you have to go with ATG, no other company can even come close!

11/10/2013 Response from the vendor

WOW, thank you so much!!! We loved working with you too! Your group was amazing. Congratulations!

TO ATG Entertainment