Past Brides Give ATG 5 Stars!!!

DJs, Light Design, Photo Booths, Multi Media Preview your DJ "live" before booking! With Audio To Go you get the opportunity to audition several MCs before you book them. Don't make the mistake of booking a DJ before you see them LIVE!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3950 Campus Ridge Road, Matthews, NC (704) 537-9300

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Melissa L

ATG Entertainment was highly recommended to us and we quickly found out why! From the very beginning, they were incredible to work with. They were consistently professional and quick to respond. Not only did they provide the entertainment during the wedding, but they were also... Read More an integral part of helping us plan the details of our entire reception timeline. Our wedding guests raved about how great our DJ was and how amazing it was to see the dance floor packed the entire night! Highly recommend ATG!

2017-09-22T14:04:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Melissa! It was so much fun planning and celebrating with you and Jesse. We are thankful to have been a part of it. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 McMillan B

ATG was amazing from the beginning! From Brian Hines convienant meetings to their online music forum to the day of, every aspect was flawless, smooth, and most importantly FUN! Let me tell y'all! You go into your wedding knowing your crowd and what kind of music will be... Read More appropriate for them and ATG will MAKE SURE that it happens!! We played every genre of music at our wedding and with our party crowd the dancing lasted all night!! They tailor the music to your likes and even allow your guests to request music, unless you add it to you're "don't play " list on their online forum! It was an incredible party and incredible night with Jim Mills as our MC/DJ! They come as a team, which I LOVE! They even allowed my husbands 85 year old grandmother and grandfather behind the DJ booth for a litte fun! We could not have picked a better DJ company for our wedding and I hope you all grow as fond of them as we had! Congratulations y'all and enjoy your amazing weddings!

2017-09-20T10:08:23 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you for these words, McMillan! We truly enjoyed planning with you and your family. You have such a great group of people to celebrate with. Wishing you all the joy and happiness in the world in your new chapter together! PS - tell... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jessica W

We knew we chose the right DJ company from the very first meeting we had with Brian. He thoroughly explained the services his company had to offer and took the time to really get to know us. His staff was extremely professional and our DJ, Jack, was fantastic! He had such... Read More positive energy and interacted really well with guests. I would highly recommend ATG Entertainment to any bride to be!

2017-08-30T12:01:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jessica! You and Jared were wonderful to work with. Congratulations again to you both!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jamie K

Very professional and easy to work with. The the lighting and equipment were fantastic and they were there on time and had everything set up and looking beautiful! Only complaint was from my mother who said that she asked the DJ to play a specific song for her a couple of times... Read More and it was never played.

2017-08-22T15:39:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the feedback, Jamie! We really enjoyed planning with you and Jeremy. You planned a beautiful evening and we are honored to have been a part of it.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Katie F

Myself, my husband, my family, and my friends cannot stop raving about ATG. They were the DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago and they played a huge role in making it an incredible night. All of their team members were amazing from start to finish. Everyone was so helpful and... Read More enthusiastic throughout our entire planning process. Brian was our first point of contact and made picking ATG an easy decision. He went through all of the details of our wedding to make sure that they would fit our needs. They have everything that you could want from an entertainment business. Whether it's music, lighting, photo booths, or directing the evening, they do it all. And not only do they do it all, but in my opinion, they are the best in the business at what they do. At the time of our wedding, my husband and I were living out of town, but ATG made it easy for us to plan our event through their client portal, email, and phone calls. Allie and Tina made sure to check on us periodically and answer any questions we may have, and just to assure us that they were excited and looking forward to our event. Our DJ Jim Mills met with us prior to the wedding and made sure to go over every detail in order to make sure that he could achieve exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding day. Even though the flow that we wanted for the wedding reception was different from most, he was up for the challenge! On the day of the wedding, we were blown away by how Jim Mills was able to coordinate our wedding reception to follow the flow that we were hoping to achieve. He kept our guests entertained throughout the entire evening and managed to keep the dance floor packed all night. He was extremely attentive to our needs and the needs of our guests. Besides their amazing ability to entertain, they are extremely organized and professional which I find to be so important. My husband and I have extremely busy schedules and ATG was always willing to go out of their way to meet with us when we could fit it in. I could go on and on about how amazing ATG Entertainment is in every aspect of their business. I cannot say enough kind things about their staff and their ability to provide the best entertainment in the business. Please do yourself a favor and book ATG for your next event, I promise you will not regret it!

2017-08-07T11:27:10 Response from the vendor

Wow, Katie...thank you so much for these kind words!! It was truly a joy to work with you and Spencer on such a special day. Thank you for letting us be a part of the celebration. :) A lifetime of love & happiness to you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Allison S

Had a wonderful night with Pete from ATG! Had great suggestions from wedding timeline on what works best to really getting the party started at the wedding! Highly recommend!

2017-07-31T14:02:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Allison! You and Anderson were such a joy to celebrate. Congratulations again to you both...we hope you are loving married life!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Jessica W

Loved ATG!!! For our wedding we had Jack Summer as our DJ!! He really knew how to get our guests involved and they all said this was the best wedding they have ever been too!! Thank you all for making not just our night memorable but a night our guests won't ever forget!!!

2017-07-31T10:36:23 Response from the vendor

Jessica, we are SO glad that you all had a great time! It was so much fun to work with you both. Congratulations again to you and Tyler in your new chapter together!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kelli K

LOVED ATG Entertainment! Our DJ, Jack Sumner, was amazing!! From day one, all of the staff at ATG was a big help!

2017-07-27T16:16:31 Response from the vendor

Kelli, we LOVED you and Josh! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. Congratulations again. :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Lindsey L

We worked with Brian in the beginning of our booking process and he was fantastic and got us wanting to book ATG right away! Jack Sumner was our DJ and he was absolutely fantastic. Everyone loved him and he played exactly what we wanted- a mix of current and older music. His... Read More choices were perfect and we had a great crowd dancing. He even let my husband and I DJ for a bit, which was awesome for photos! I would definitely recommend ATG for your DJ services. We were blown away!

2017-07-17T12:18:51 Response from the vendor

Lindsey, thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kind words! You and Danny were so much fun to work with and celebrate. Congratulations on being one month into your new chapter together & here's to many many more!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Bryanna J

ATG was such a wonderful group to work with for our wedding reception! They were able to keep the night moving so our families didn't have to watch the clock the whole night! The up lights and monogram were fantastic-- everyone loved them! The emcee did pronounce my name wrong... Read More the whole night, but everything else was spot on!

2017-07-03T11:08:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Bryanna & J.R., for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We're so glad you had such a great time because we loved planning with you and your family. We sincerely apologize for the pronunciation mistake. We provide our MCs with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Gina L

ATG Entertainment was awesome, they made our wedding day the best night ever!! From our initial meeting with Brian, we knew we were in great hands. I love the online website for picking songs, everything felt so organized. Jim Mills was amazing!! He made sure everything ran... Read More smoothly and did an incredible job picking songs, our dance floor was packed all night and we even did an extra hour to keep the party going!! You made our wedding night one to remember! Thank you so much! Dave& Gina Banks 6-17-2017

2017-06-29T14:53:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much. It was such a joy to work with you!! Jim and Jordan (your mixer) both had a great time celebrating the night away with your energetic crowd! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017

Zach was our Emcee and he was fabulous! He and the DJ kept the reception moving and entertained. Music was exactly what my daughter and son-in-law had picked out and Zach even came out to dance with us! We used the lighting and the monogram and it really transformed the... Read More conference center we were using! I would recommend them to all!

2017-06-26T14:20:58 Response from the vendor

Sheila, we're so glad you liked the monogram and light enhancements! J.R. and Brynna built a great package. We're grateful for your help in planning and for allowing us to be a part of the celebration.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Chelsea J

We worked with ATG Entertainment for our wedding on 6.3.17. Our DJ & Emcee team was Jack and Marcus. They provided the ceremony and reception music (and party). Every experience we have had with ATG has been superior. Meeting with Brian to go over our wedding needs, wants and... Read More wishes set the tone for us being able to be provided that. They provided an online portal to input music selections and add or omit special parts of our day to fit exactly what we wanted. Jack was available anytime we needed anything prior and had a sit down with us prior to go over everything in person. The day of the wedding, they could not have been more amazing. Seriously. Family and friends even commented on how nice and accommodating they were. My (now) husband and I both had Jack check in with us on his own accord prior to the ceremony and during the whole thing and night, he was there for absolutely whatever. Jack and Marcus took our playlist and their own expertise into our wedding reception and made the best party. Jack came out from the booth to dance multiple times, smoothly transitioned every "traditional" moment of the wedding and checked on us to make sure all was well. This review is entirely true. We talked about how good they were to us that night and days after. Thankful for this team and company. They made this part of planning and the wedding easy!

2017-06-07T09:16:39 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, wow, thank you for your kind words! It was such an honor to be a part of you and Jarrett's special day - Jack and Marcus really had a great time with you guys, too. Congratulations again, we wish you both a lifetime of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Benjamin W

Could not have ask for a better company to do business with. Very professional, friendly, on time, great atmosphere. Would absolutely recommend.

2017-05-31T09:23:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Benjamin! We are so grateful to have been a part of you and Ashley's big day. Congratulations again to you both.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jordan H

Hands down, the best DJ ever! From the first meeting with Brian to our big day with Jack Sumner, everything was perfect! ATG is so professional and organized, they want to make sure everything is perfect for your specific vision. If I could give them more stars, I would!!... Read More FANTASTIC!!

2017-05-31T09:20:57 Response from the vendor

Jordan, thank you for your kind words! It was an honor to work with you and Matt on your special day. Congratulations on one month of marriage - and here's to many, many, MANY more!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Samantha S

Hands down the absolute best!!! From our very first meeting with Brian my husband and I knew that ATG was the way to go. They are super organized extremely good at responding back and also gave us everything we wanted for a price that worked with our budget. Our DJ was Cody... Read More and I can't say enough about how awesome he was. Super easy and fun to work with and has extreme talent. He honestly ran our entire wedding (clearly the way we had discussed) and it could not have gone any better. ATG was the best decision we made and we will be telling all of our friends getting married in the future to pick them! Thanks ATG we love you guys 💚!

2017-05-15T09:36:06 Response from the vendor

Samantha, thank you for the kinds words! You planned such a beautiful wedding. It was a joy celebrating you and Adam and we are honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations again - we love you guys, too!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Susan H

ATG was fantastic! They were always easy to reach in case we had questions. We had Pete as our Entertainment Specialist and everything went smoothly. Thanks so much ATG for making our event special!

2017-04-25T09:34:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Susan! We are honored we were able to be part of you and Colby's special day.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Gioia R

ATG and Jim Mills and his amazing team did the sound for my ceremony and MCed my reception. I do not think I can adequately express how incredible they were! They made my night perfect! Jim was very attentive, we met before to get all the details down and he executed the night... Read More perfectly! He knew how to read the crowd and picked music that had everyone dancing the whole time! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding (or I am sure any other event) these are the guys to go too and you should request Jim Mills! (Also we ordered a light package and it made the room look incredible!)

2017-03-01T09:12:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Gioia, we are so happy to hear that the wedding was such a big hit! We knew you would absolutely love Jim, we will be sure to let him know that he was such a big hit for you and Kyle's big day :)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Nicole L

ATG was absoloutely amazing! We used them for our wedding on 12/3/16. We initially met with Brian when we were searching for our DJ months ago. We went to the ATG office and Brian was SO helpful! He showed us all of their equipment – photo booth, all the different lights, how... Read More the monogram lighting works, etc. It was so great to see how everything worked & really get a good look/feel on what type of package we were looking for that would fit with our wedding style. Of course we were sold from the first five minutes of meeting Brian & seeing what ATG had to offer! A few weeks before the wedding we met with our assigned DJ, Jack, who was just as amazing! Jack was so great to work with! So friendly, accommodating, and really let us know that this day was about US and no one else – whatever we wanted, he’d make it happen! Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect! Jack and his team were so much fun to work with and really made the night perfect. He played exactly what I wanted, and anytime something came up or someone else asked him to do something he ALWAYS came and checked with me before he did it – now that is customer service at its finest! I can’t say enough good things about ATG – everyone I interacted with was so pleasant & helpful. I really wish I could have another wedding reception, just so we can party with ATG again! We will definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone in the future! - Nicole & Chris

2016-12-19T15:51:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, it was an honor to have been a part of you and Chris' big day! We are happy to hear that Jack knocked it out of the park for your wedding and will definitely let him know he did an amazing job. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Abby R

If you're looking for a top-notch, professional, fun, yet discrete DJ for your wedding, ATG Entertainment is absolutely your best choice! ATG lets YOU be in charge of your event, and customizes their professional experience to best match the kind of wedding you are envisioning.... Read More We worked alongside DJ Jack Sumner for our event, and ATG couldn't have set us up with a more perfect entertainer. He understood our vision and matched his playlist perfectly. All of the ATG staff at our wedding was attentive, professional and impressive. THANK YOU, ATG!!!

2016-11-22T14:18:16 Response from the vendor

That makes us so happy to hear, Abby! The staff all rant and rave about how much fun the wedding was and how beautiful everything turned out. You, Charlie, and your mother were all such a pleasure to work with and have made planning and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Ashley R

The music was one of the most important things to us for our wedding. We both love music and we wanted the reception to be perfect! A list of songs was actually the only thing I had planned out before I had the ring. ;) From the moment we walked into atg - we were impressed.... Read More Brian did a great job during our initial consultation. He broke down the wedding step by step all the way to the couple exit. Had us thinking about stuff we hadn't before. Even showed us a video of using a unity cross for the Ceremony- which we had never seen before and got one for ours! Very special. He really went above and beyond and was super thorough. Their website was fairly user friendly and helped us stay organized and generate song ideas if we got stuck. I think they did a perfect job pairing us with Jim!! Jim called us a few weeks before the big day to talk about all the details, flow of the wedding and what we envisioned. He was very flexible meeting us after work and super cool. Right away he understood our taste in music and got 'the vibe' of the wedding we wanted! We were 100% confident we had the perfect DJ for us! He even worked with my husband to slow down a rap song for his mother/groom dance. Really went the extra mile. Over the next few weeks he was always available, had great ideas and responded right away! The Ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect. :) We had several people tell us ours was the best wedding they've been to in a LONG time and that they LOVED the DJ. From the ceremony, to the slow dances, to party time- Jim and the crew nailed it!!! Very professional, on time and really knew how to work the crowd. We even paid extra for them to play longer, the dance floor was still packed!! The uplighting and monorgram were also perfect. Looked soo good!! A little pricey but overall totally worth it!! It was an unforgettable night!!

2016-11-14T09:35:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley! We remember you mentioning that music was a top priority for you from the very beginning and how you had been playing music for your wedding for years already. It has been a pleasure working with you every single step of the way... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Carrie K

Everyone we worked with at ATG was awesome!! In February we met with Brian at the ATG office and he was so professional and really cared about what we wanted for our October wedding. We were supposed to meet with another DJ company to compare, but after our meeting we were... Read More sold!!! From the time we booked until the end of September we had access to the online portal to put in all of our requests! Once September rolled around we met with James (our wedding DJ) to go over everything! Up until the wedding we were in constant contact with James to change/add songs for the ceremony and reception. He was very helpful!! The night of went flawlessly!! Everything was perfect and the dance floor was full all night!! We also did the photobooth option and loved it!!! Thanks ATG!!

2016-11-10T09:24:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Carrie, it was an honor to have been a part of you and Leon's big day! We are happy to hear that planning was easy and convenient for you via our online planning portal and that James was able to assist you every step... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Heather S

Pete Barr made our wedding spectacular. With so much going on the day of your wedding, you really need someone who can make sure that the wedding timeline is perfect and to script. And that is exactly what ATG did, I had NO WORRIES and they planned everything out perfectly. They... Read More played exactly what I wanted and didnt play what I didn't want. Highly recommend this company!

2016-11-08T09:33:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Heather, we are so happy to hear we were able to make your wedding day stress free and that Pete knocked it out of the park! You and Viktors were an amazing couple to work with from the beginning and we were honored to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alice C

Jack Sumner was anot incredible DJ and MC we had him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was very attentive to detail and made sure everything being played was what we liked! My husband and I live in Dallas, TX and he was very helpful making sure we had a phone... Read More consultation as well as a finalization phone meeting. The wedding was absolutely incredible and Jack was able to get the party started and knew when to bring it down. I would definitely recommend ATG DJ to any bride! Happy Planning from the Maldives! Alice and Tim

2016-10-28T09:11:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Alice, we hope that you and Tim are enjoying every second of your honeymoon! We are also ecstatic to hear that Jack did such a phenomenal job at your wedding and that planning went so smoothly all the way from Texas. You guys have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Renee F

Brian made the initial meeting so easy and informative. And Zac was absolutely outstanding and SO, SO, SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! Best day of my life!!!

2016-10-26T09:22:21 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear that Zac was such a big hit and that we were able to be a part of the best day of your life :) We look forward to helping you and Andrian celebrate your next big milestone!

Brian Hines

Brian Hines has a genuine passion for bringing fun into peoples’ lives. With over 15 years of wedding entertainment experience, and over 10 years in the radio/broadcasting industry, Brian is a vital and dynamic force both nationally and in the Charlotte, North Carolina community. He entered the Wedding Industry in 1997 and then in 2000 decided to open ATG Entertainment. For the first 10 years (2000-2010) he kept the company focused on just the DJ side of things as they perfected their unique style in the market. In 2010 he transitioned ATG into a production style wedding company.