Past Brides Give ATG 5 Stars!!!

DJs, Light Design, Photo Booths, Multi Media Preview your DJ "live" before booking! With Audio To Go you get the opportunity to audition several MCs before you book them. Don't make the mistake of booking a DJ before you see them LIVE!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3950 Campus Ridge Road, Matthews, NC

Mitch at Audio To Go was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Samantha M

I cannot recommend Audio To Go enough, especially Mitch Hinson! He was absolutely amazing! From their presence at the wedding show, to their DJ showcase, through booking and finally the wedding, they were on it! So organized, helpful and friendly. The smaller packages are... Read More definitely budget friendly but they have every other option/add-on you can imagine. I would definitely recommend going to their DJ showcase to grasp what they offer. The online interface was super user friendly to create just want you want, but if your slack and get behind, they will set up everything in person without making you feel like a failure. I've never been to a wedding where so many people complimented the DJ, but that's how it was for us! People were on the dance floor before dinner was over. Highly, highly recommended and ask for Mitch Hinson if he's available! We already got my sister-in-law booked for her wedding in November. I will never use anyone else!

2013-06-09T23:26:04 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the kind words. It was such an honor to work with you! Congrats!

Review Audio to Go

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Lindsey M

I would 100% recommend Audio to Go to any bride who is looking for an awesome DJ. They are professional, easy to work with, care about their clients, can change and switch things around easily, want to please their clients and they have fair prices. Any bride will come to learn... Read More that planning is very stressful. When I met with my DJ for the final time, he had the entire reception covered with no problems. The night of my reception, everything went very smooth. He knew what he was doing, kept the crowd going and entertained. There was one part when we couldn't find the father of the groom or the ring bearer right before the wedding party was going to be introduced. He told me not to worry he would take care of it and he did so!! Such awesome service!

2013-12-04T23:17:01 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the kind words. It was an honor working with you. Congrats!

Jake C.

Reviewed on 11/09/2013

Rick H was the DJ at our wedding. He was awesome. Started off the reception with a bang with the way he announced the bridal party! Picked a great selection of music out that fit our personallities of the Bride and Groom. Started the night with the music calm and soothing during... Read More the time we ate. Once everyone finished eating and the cake was cut the real party started. He had a great selection of music and got everyone up and dancing. He even joined in to demonstrate some of the dances. We didn't need any kind of wedding planner for the reception. Told him what all we wanted to happen and he orchestrated the entire event. I would and will highly recommend Rick H from Audio to Go to DJ any event that people may have. Thank you again Rick and Audio to Go!

2013-11-10T21:04:43 Response from the vendor

We are very happy to hear that you had a great reception. Thank You for trusting in us to help you with such a special occasion.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ashley C

As a former mobile DJ in my college days, I was very picky about the DJ I would have for my wedding. After speaking with the owner, Brian, and then with our DJ, James, I knew I picked the right company. My guests raved about how good the DJ was and how he kept the dance floor... Read More moving all night. James took direction well from us on when we had to make sudden changes during our reception. I would definitely recommend and use these guys again!

2016-07-05T10:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your family and friends. Congrats!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Kyla P

ATG was one of the best aspects of our day. We were super lucky to catch them during a lighting special where we got the monogram and uplighting at a discounted rate, and it really made our reception! It was such a beautiful detail that brought the whole room together. The... Read More planning was SO easy and their site is so well organized and helps you plan every special song, they don't have the song you want? They will respond immediately and add it in no problem. They are so kind and fun and easy to work with. Jack (our DJ) was easily one of the best vendors at our wedding. He was so fun and enjoyable to be around. He kept the energy up at our reception and was everything I could have hoped for. We were so thankful to have ATG at our reception and will recommend them with the highest praise to everyone we know! GREAT service, GREAT people. So thankful.

2016-06-22T12:20:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for kind words and allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congrats!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Brad C

ATG was great! They did a wonderful job with the ceremony and reception. Jack was our DJ and picked great songs and kept the energy up all night. Highly recommend!!

2016-06-01T12:38:26 Response from the vendor

Your family whole family has been a blast to work with; congrats to you all!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Sarah M

I loved working with them. They made for a great event and were so helpful with the details! I would definitely recommend them!

2016-06-01T12:35:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We love helping to bring our couples vision to life!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lyndsay R

Virtual Sounds is by far the best Dj's around and I am not just saying that because we booked them for our wedding. My stepbrother and his wife also booked them for their wedding a few years back and it was so awesome it made use want them for ours. Bays the MC was super nice... Read More and fun, him and Brett the DJ did a awesome job and helped make our day amazing. The Photo Booth was a big hit and so much fun for us and all our guests. We had so many compliments from our guests about this vendor. We are so glad we went with virtual sounds and highly recommend them to any bride and groom...Thank you so much to everyone at Virtual Sounds!!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jodi w

ATG was amazing to work with while we were planning our wedding! They spent so much time with us reviewing all of the details and making sure we got exactly what we wanted on our special day! Organizing our music on their website was a breeze-they break down each song that you... Read More need to pick so that there is nothing left to chance. Jack was our DJ and he was amazing! He was full of energy and really set the tone for the reception. Our guests loved him! Would definitely recommend ATG for any special occasion!

2015-11-04T09:51:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very kind words. Our goal is to make planning as easy as possible. So happy that was your experience. Thank you again and CONGRATS!

Completely Satisfied!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jaime F

Brian did a great job finding a package, and DJ to fit our wedding perfectly. Shelly was a huge help orchestrating everything. Jim and Zach were great!!! They kept everyone entertained and scheduled the nights events perfectly. We also had Pete running the photo booth he was... Read More super friendly with everyone, and added loads of fun to the party!! ATG will be our go to for any entertainment needs in the future. Great job guys!

2015-10-01T12:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jaime and Matt for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Your wedding was beautiful and we appreciate your kind words. CONGRATS!

Excellent Company, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Matt J

We hired Audio to Go for our recent wedding reception. During our consultations DJ Jack Sumner was attentive and more than willing to listen to what we wanted for our reception. Most importantly, Jack did an outstanding job during the actual reception. He announced the... Read More introductions, first dance, toasts, and cake cutting. Most importantly, he did an excellent job getting our guests on the dance floor, which was exactly what we wanted. We told Jack to play songs that fit the mood of the crowd, and he did not disappoint. The dance floor stayed crowded for several hours. With ATG you are not just getting a DJ, but someone who serves as the MC of your event. ATG also provided lighting, which helped make the venue really come to life! Our reception had a very diverse crowd, Vietnamese and Americans, and Jack was wonderful at accommodating whatever we needed. We have absolutely no regrets hiring ATG, and cannot imagine going with a different entertainment company. ATG made our wedding a great success, as all of our guests commented on how much dancing took place. You will not be disappointed in ATG’s services!

2015-09-24T20:16:06 Response from the vendor

Congrats Matt and Kanh! Jack said your wedding was amazing. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Greatest. DJ. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kaitlin S

ATG Entertainment - there are no amount of words to describe just how awesome they are. Mitch Henson was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job! He took the time to get an idea of what we were envisioning for our ceremony and reception, as well as get everyone on the dance floor!... Read More He's energetic, fun and a really cool guy. Every single person we talked to said so many great things about ATG. Even the people who aren't in to the loud music/club type scene had nothing negative to say. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ to be part of our special day. Thank you to every staff member who took the time to answer all of our questions and guide us through the process of deciding on our entertainment vendor. Look no further, brides! Your future DJ is right here!

2015-09-09T09:35:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kaitlin for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Michael. Mitch had a blast entertaining you and your guests. Congrats!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Hailee S

ATG was the perfect choice for our wedding. Brian was extremely professional upon our first meeting and answered all of our questions. He and Shelly both reached out to us throughout the planning process. The event planning portal was very helpful and easy to use. It provided us... Read More with several ideas for songs to use for specific times during the wedding such as bouquet toss, cake cutting etc. Our DJ, James, was very professional, kind and helpful. He even provided his own phone number so that we could reach out to him with any questions leading up to the wedding. He was exceptionally outgoing and kept the party going throughout the entire event. He worked with Brad, who also assisted with making sure everything ran smoothly. We had no worries while working with them on our wedding day. We added a Photo Booth package, which was a hit at the wedding. We loved all of the photos we received from it, and know our guests enjoyed using it. Myra, the Photo Booth attendant was very helpful and friendly towards all of our guests. We highly recommend ATG Entertainment! Thank you to all those involved who helped to make our wedding day so memorable!

2015-08-25T11:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank You Hailee for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family and friends. James said that your Wedding was beautiful! Thank You again for the opportunity and allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congrats!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Christy K

We had Jack - he was so much fun!! Very professional. Kept everyone on the dance floor. Would recommend ATG over and over again. So worth the money we spent.

2015-08-18T11:41:25 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and helping you create a wonderful event. Congrats

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Brandi D

Best DJ ever. Our lighting and music at our wedding was perfect!! Very easy to work with, and they are great at listening to what you want.

2015-07-28T06:31:02 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for giving ATG the opportunity to work with you! We had a great time. Here is a video recap of the evening: https://vimeo.com/131779281

This made our wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Angie W

We got married at The Ritz Carlton on June 27, 2015. We used ATG for photobooth, lighting, and DJ. Thank you so much for everything. Seriously Jack, our DJ, was SO AMAZING! Everyone keeps talking about how awesome the music was. He made the night that much more memorable. When... Read More we met with him, he listened to exactly what we wanted and was just so happy with how everything turned out. The lighting was stunning and was exactly what Chris and I had envisioned. The photo booth was just perfect. Jack really kept the party alive and did such a great job! He exceeded our expectations!

2015-07-17T14:47:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Angie & Chris! We had a wonderful time working with both of you. Glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the Photo Booth, as well as the lighting design and DJ. It was amazing working with you, your family, and your friends.... Read Less Read More

Client

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

Everyone at ATG Entertainment was very helpful and organized throughout my whole time planning my wedding. They kept me up to date on everything going on. Mitch Henson was our DJ for our wedding and I have to say he was absolutely amazing. He was so organized, patient and... Read More professional. My husband and I ran into something that caused us to arrive later than planned to the reception and he just went with the flow and still made everything happen. He also was very kind in letting one of our guest sing a song. He was the on that set up the uplighting for our reception and it made a world of a difference in our venue. It looked great and very classy. We had a great experience with the whole company.

2015-07-17T14:11:04 Response from the vendor

Thank You for all your kind words. We were so happy to be able to work with you. We love keeping everything running smoothly and on a timeline so that it is a great time for everyone. Congrats on your Wedding!

Best DJ I have ever witnessed

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Renita A

Absolutely amazing. I had no idea what to expect because I only found them online and not through a referral. The first meeting went great then the 2nd meeting was with my actual DJ. I received compliments all night and all the next day after the wedding about Mitch (my dj for... Read More the night) he was amazing. He was the MC and even got out on the dance floor to get everyone to do some dances. so much energy and so nice. We loved them!!! 100% worth every dime!

2015-06-25T20:41:47 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for your review. We truly enjoyed working with you.

ATG was Awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

We got married on June 6, 2015 and Brian Hines from ATG worked at our reception. From our first meeting with him I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and that carried through all the way to the end of our reception. Now, 3 weeks later people are still telling... Read More us what a great time they had and what a fantastic job our dj did. He really did keep the party going. Brian, we appreciate your hard work so much! Thank you Brian and all the staff at ATG.

2015-06-25T20:39:17 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Amanda! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, your family, and your friends. We also enjoyed working at The Rock Barn. After seeing us in action, Flame Deal has already started referring us. So thank you again for the opportunity... Read Less Read More

ATG Entertainment Employee vs. Client

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Lauren B

I've been an Employee and an Entertainer for ATG Entertainment for over 4-years, and I had the pleasure this year of also becoming a Client. Seeing the inner-workings of the company as an Associate and knowing all that goes on behind-the-scenes to make sure each Event is a... Read More success, gave me a unique perspective. ATG Entertainment radiates professionalism! Brian Hines' organizational skills, leadership, interactive personality, and song selections, all played a crucial role in the success of our Wedding. Thank you for making our special day so memorable!

2014-12-29T15:55:50 Response from the vendor

Thank You Mitch for your kind words. It is always a pleasure working with brides and grooms, but it was an absolute honor to act as the host for your special day. You are someone that knows the business frontwards and backwards and you still... Read Less Read More

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Donna H

Having been to many weddings, we all know that an entertainment company can make or break a reception. ATG Entertainment is by far the most professional, personable company that I have experienced. From our first call, to Chris, to inquire about using their services, to our... Read More relationship with Chong, our DJ, we have been beyond pleased. Chong was organized, informative and invested in making our wedding day one to remember - and he did. From making sure that everything happened on time, to engaging with the guests, to even sending us (what ended up being one of our favorites) a picture he took, Chong exceeded our expectations. If you want a company/entertainer, who will put your mind at ease and make your wedding the fairytale you dreamed of, ATG Entertainment is a MUST.

2014-12-19T21:33:03 Response from the vendor

Thank You for noticing that the entire team at ATG goes over and above to make sure that your day is perfect. It's not just one person, it takes a team to put together such a memorable occasion like a Wedding. Thank You for allowing... Read Less Read More

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Hennie L

I used ATG Entertainment and was lucky enough to have Chong Lor present at our wedding as our DJ. Chong is excellent at what he does. He helped us picture our big day and what we wanted it to be like. He aided in music selection and brought energy to the room. He was energetic,... Read More entertaining and had people on the dance floor that don't normally like to dance. Way to go Chong! I definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a fun, professional DJ.

2014-12-19T21:30:45 Response from the vendor

Thank You for writing out your thoughts about ATG. We appreciate it. It is our desire to make sure you have an amazing time. Glad ATG was able to make that happen for you. Congrats

Really Fun!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Meghan K

Audio to Go was wonderful to work with! They pair you up with a DJ they think fits the couple best-they did a great job with ours! The reception went great-people were dancing the whole night!

2014-12-19T21:28:52 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for your kind words. We put a lot of thought into pairing our clients up with the right DJ/MC - thanks for noticing that. When you are happy we are happy. Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you! Congrats

Wedding DJ Review

Reviewed on 12/02/2014

These guys were great. The initial process of meeting and understanding their packages was super professional. We didn't feel as if we were talking to car salesmen. They were real and honest. Our venue was outside and the day of our wedding was very cold and windy. Chong seemed... Read More to be well prepared and kept the music very upbeat making our guest get up and stay up. He was very attentive to our wants and needs. Most of all he was real. During our music playlist meeting, it was awesome to see his understanding of what music would fit our theme and guests. We could not have asked for anyone better than Chong Lur

2014-12-03T07:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the opportunity to work with you. We are very happy to know that you had an amazing day! Congrats!

What an AMAZING job!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Amanda S

We could not be more happy with the service, professionalism, and atmosphere that ATG povided for our October wedding! We used their DJ services for our ceremony/reception and added their photobooth. ATG was very flexible in meeting our needs for our wedding day and we were even... Read More able to book the photobooth about a month out from the actual day (which I would definitely recommend, the pictures are a great keepsake!) Mitch Henson, our DJ, could not have done a better job to keep the party going on the dance floor, which even included him getting out on the dance floor for a few songs. The use of their online service made it so easy for us to make sure the must have and do not play songs were requested. The meeting with Mitch leading up to our big day was so helpful, with so many things to plan for a wedding we really had not thought about music, Mitch came with plenty of suggestions and helpful hints that made the planning process a breeze. He even sprung into action to move his setup from outside to inside when it decided to rain at our ceremony, their team did not miss a beat! I would for sure recommend ATG for any of my future needs or friends needs to ensure one great party!

2014-11-28T18:11:13 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the kind words. It was a privilege working with you. Congrats on your Wedding!

Brian Hines

Brian Hines has a genuine passion for bringing fun into peoples’ lives. With over 15 years of wedding entertainment experience, and over 10 years in the radio/broadcasting industry, Brian is a vital and dynamic force both nationally and in the Charlotte, North Carolina community. He entered the Wedding Industry in 1997 and then in 2000 decided to open ATG Entertainment. For the first 10 years (2000-2010) he kept the company focused on just the DJ side of things as they perfected their unique style in the market. In 2010 he transitioned ATG into a production style wedding company.