Past Brides Give ATG 5 Stars!!!

DJs, Light Design, Photo Booths, Multi Media Preview your DJ "live" before booking! With Audio To Go you get the opportunity to audition several MCs before you book them. Don't make the mistake of booking a DJ before you see them LIVE!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3950 Campus Ridge Road, Matthews, NC (704) 537-9300

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Lindsey H

We worked with Brian in the beginning of our booking process and he was fantastic and got us wanting to book ATG right away! Jack Sumner was our DJ and he was absolutely fantastic. Everyone loved him and he played exactly what we wanted- a mix of current and older music. His... Read More choices were perfect and we had a great crowd dancing. He even let my husband and I DJ for a bit, which was awesome for photos! I would definitely recommend ATG for your DJ services. We were blown away!

2017-07-17T12:18:51 Response from the vendor

Lindsey, thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kind words! You and Danny were so much fun to work with and celebrate. Congratulations on being one month into your new chapter together & here's to many many more!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Bryanna J

ATG was such a wonderful group to work with for our wedding reception! They were able to keep the night moving so our families didn't have to watch the clock the whole night! The up lights and monogram were fantastic-- everyone loved them! The emcee did pronounce my name wrong... Read More the whole night, but everything else was spot on!

2017-07-03T11:08:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Bryanna & J.R., for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We're so glad you had such a great time because we loved planning with you and your family. We sincerely apologize for the pronunciation mistake. We provide our MCs with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Gina L

ATG Entertainment was awesome, they made our wedding day the best night ever!! From our initial meeting with Brian, we knew we were in great hands. I love the online website for picking songs, everything felt so organized. Jim Mills was amazing!! He made sure everything ran... Read More smoothly and did an incredible job picking songs, our dance floor was packed all night and we even did an extra hour to keep the party going!! You made our wedding night one to remember! Thank you so much! Dave& Gina Banks 6-17-2017

2017-06-29T14:53:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much. It was such a joy to work with you!! Jim and Jordan (your mixer) both had a great time celebrating the night away with your energetic crowd! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017

Zach was our Emcee and he was fabulous! He and the DJ kept the reception moving and entertained. Music was exactly what my daughter and son-in-law had picked out and Zach even came out to dance with us! We used the lighting and the monogram and it really transformed the... Read More conference center we were using! I would recommend them to all!

2017-06-26T14:20:58 Response from the vendor

Sheila, we're so glad you liked the monogram and light enhancements! J.R. and Brynna built a great package. We're grateful for your help in planning and for allowing us to be a part of the celebration.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Chelsea J

We worked with ATG Entertainment for our wedding on 6.3.17. Our DJ & Emcee team was Jack and Marcus. They provided the ceremony and reception music (and party). Every experience we have had with ATG has been superior. Meeting with Brian to go over our wedding needs, wants and... Read More wishes set the tone for us being able to be provided that. They provided an online portal to input music selections and add or omit special parts of our day to fit exactly what we wanted. Jack was available anytime we needed anything prior and had a sit down with us prior to go over everything in person. The day of the wedding, they could not have been more amazing. Seriously. Family and friends even commented on how nice and accommodating they were. My (now) husband and I both had Jack check in with us on his own accord prior to the ceremony and during the whole thing and night, he was there for absolutely whatever. Jack and Marcus took our playlist and their own expertise into our wedding reception and made the best party. Jack came out from the booth to dance multiple times, smoothly transitioned every "traditional" moment of the wedding and checked on us to make sure all was well. This review is entirely true. We talked about how good they were to us that night and days after. Thankful for this team and company. They made this part of planning and the wedding easy!

2017-06-07T09:16:39 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, wow, thank you for your kind words! It was such an honor to be a part of you and Jarrett's special day - Jack and Marcus really had a great time with you guys, too. Congratulations again, we wish you both a lifetime of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Benjamin W

Could not have ask for a better company to do business with. Very professional, friendly, on time, great atmosphere. Would absolutely recommend.

2017-05-31T09:23:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Benjamin! We are so grateful to have been a part of you and Ashley's big day. Congratulations again to you both.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jordan H

Hands down, the best DJ ever! From the first meeting with Brian to our big day with Jack Sumner, everything was perfect! ATG is so professional and organized, they want to make sure everything is perfect for your specific vision. If I could give them more stars, I would!!... Read More FANTASTIC!!

2017-05-31T09:20:57 Response from the vendor

Jordan, thank you for your kind words! It was an honor to work with you and Matt on your special day. Congratulations on one month of marriage - and here's to many, many, MANY more!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Samantha S

Hands down the absolute best!!! From our very first meeting with Brian my husband and I knew that ATG was the way to go. They are super organized extremely good at responding back and also gave us everything we wanted for a price that worked with our budget. Our DJ was Cody... Read More and I can't say enough about how awesome he was. Super easy and fun to work with and has extreme talent. He honestly ran our entire wedding (clearly the way we had discussed) and it could not have gone any better. ATG was the best decision we made and we will be telling all of our friends getting married in the future to pick them! Thanks ATG we love you guys 💚!

2017-05-15T09:36:06 Response from the vendor

Samantha, thank you for the kinds words! You planned such a beautiful wedding. It was a joy celebrating you and Adam and we are honored to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations again - we love you guys, too!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Susan H

ATG was fantastic! They were always easy to reach in case we had questions. We had Pete as our Entertainment Specialist and everything went smoothly. Thanks so much ATG for making our event special!

2017-04-25T09:34:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Susan! We are honored we were able to be part of you and Colby's special day.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Gioia R

ATG and Jim Mills and his amazing team did the sound for my ceremony and MCed my reception. I do not think I can adequately express how incredible they were! They made my night perfect! Jim was very attentive, we met before to get all the details down and he executed the night... Read More perfectly! He knew how to read the crowd and picked music that had everyone dancing the whole time! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding (or I am sure any other event) these are the guys to go too and you should request Jim Mills! (Also we ordered a light package and it made the room look incredible!)

2017-03-01T09:12:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Gioia, we are so happy to hear that the wedding was such a big hit! We knew you would absolutely love Jim, we will be sure to let him know that he was such a big hit for you and Kyle's big day :)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Nicole L

ATG was absoloutely amazing! We used them for our wedding on 12/3/16. We initially met with Brian when we were searching for our DJ months ago. We went to the ATG office and Brian was SO helpful! He showed us all of their equipment – photo booth, all the different lights, how... Read More the monogram lighting works, etc. It was so great to see how everything worked & really get a good look/feel on what type of package we were looking for that would fit with our wedding style. Of course we were sold from the first five minutes of meeting Brian & seeing what ATG had to offer! A few weeks before the wedding we met with our assigned DJ, Jack, who was just as amazing! Jack was so great to work with! So friendly, accommodating, and really let us know that this day was about US and no one else – whatever we wanted, he’d make it happen! Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect! Jack and his team were so much fun to work with and really made the night perfect. He played exactly what I wanted, and anytime something came up or someone else asked him to do something he ALWAYS came and checked with me before he did it – now that is customer service at its finest! I can’t say enough good things about ATG – everyone I interacted with was so pleasant & helpful. I really wish I could have another wedding reception, just so we can party with ATG again! We will definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone in the future! - Nicole & Chris

2016-12-19T15:51:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole, it was an honor to have been a part of you and Chris' big day! We are happy to hear that Jack knocked it out of the park for your wedding and will definitely let him know he did an amazing job. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Abby R

If you're looking for a top-notch, professional, fun, yet discrete DJ for your wedding, ATG Entertainment is absolutely your best choice! ATG lets YOU be in charge of your event, and customizes their professional experience to best match the kind of wedding you are envisioning.... Read More We worked alongside DJ Jack Sumner for our event, and ATG couldn't have set us up with a more perfect entertainer. He understood our vision and matched his playlist perfectly. All of the ATG staff at our wedding was attentive, professional and impressive. THANK YOU, ATG!!!

2016-11-22T14:18:16 Response from the vendor

That makes us so happy to hear, Abby! The staff all rant and rave about how much fun the wedding was and how beautiful everything turned out. You, Charlie, and your mother were all such a pleasure to work with and have made planning and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Ashley R

The music was one of the most important things to us for our wedding. We both love music and we wanted the reception to be perfect! A list of songs was actually the only thing I had planned out before I had the ring. ;) From the moment we walked into atg - we were impressed.... Read More Brian did a great job during our initial consultation. He broke down the wedding step by step all the way to the couple exit. Had us thinking about stuff we hadn't before. Even showed us a video of using a unity cross for the Ceremony- which we had never seen before and got one for ours! Very special. He really went above and beyond and was super thorough. Their website was fairly user friendly and helped us stay organized and generate song ideas if we got stuck. I think they did a perfect job pairing us with Jim!! Jim called us a few weeks before the big day to talk about all the details, flow of the wedding and what we envisioned. He was very flexible meeting us after work and super cool. Right away he understood our taste in music and got 'the vibe' of the wedding we wanted! We were 100% confident we had the perfect DJ for us! He even worked with my husband to slow down a rap song for his mother/groom dance. Really went the extra mile. Over the next few weeks he was always available, had great ideas and responded right away! The Ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect. :) We had several people tell us ours was the best wedding they've been to in a LONG time and that they LOVED the DJ. From the ceremony, to the slow dances, to party time- Jim and the crew nailed it!!! Very professional, on time and really knew how to work the crowd. We even paid extra for them to play longer, the dance floor was still packed!! The uplighting and monorgram were also perfect. Looked soo good!! A little pricey but overall totally worth it!! It was an unforgettable night!!

2016-11-14T09:35:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley! We remember you mentioning that music was a top priority for you from the very beginning and how you had been playing music for your wedding for years already. It has been a pleasure working with you every single step of the way... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Carrie K

Everyone we worked with at ATG was awesome!! In February we met with Brian at the ATG office and he was so professional and really cared about what we wanted for our October wedding. We were supposed to meet with another DJ company to compare, but after our meeting we were... Read More sold!!! From the time we booked until the end of September we had access to the online portal to put in all of our requests! Once September rolled around we met with James (our wedding DJ) to go over everything! Up until the wedding we were in constant contact with James to change/add songs for the ceremony and reception. He was very helpful!! The night of went flawlessly!! Everything was perfect and the dance floor was full all night!! We also did the photobooth option and loved it!!! Thanks ATG!!

2016-11-10T09:24:28 Response from the vendor

Hi Carrie, it was an honor to have been a part of you and Leon's big day! We are happy to hear that planning was easy and convenient for you via our online planning portal and that James was able to assist you every step... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Heather S

Pete Barr made our wedding spectacular. With so much going on the day of your wedding, you really need someone who can make sure that the wedding timeline is perfect and to script. And that is exactly what ATG did, I had NO WORRIES and they planned everything out perfectly. They... Read More played exactly what I wanted and didnt play what I didn't want. Highly recommend this company!

2016-11-08T09:33:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Heather, we are so happy to hear we were able to make your wedding day stress free and that Pete knocked it out of the park! You and Viktors were an amazing couple to work with from the beginning and we were honored to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alice C

Jack Sumner was anot incredible DJ and MC we had him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was very attentive to detail and made sure everything being played was what we liked! My husband and I live in Dallas, TX and he was very helpful making sure we had a phone... Read More consultation as well as a finalization phone meeting. The wedding was absolutely incredible and Jack was able to get the party started and knew when to bring it down. I would definitely recommend ATG DJ to any bride! Happy Planning from the Maldives! Alice and Tim

2016-10-28T09:11:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Alice, we hope that you and Tim are enjoying every second of your honeymoon! We are also ecstatic to hear that Jack did such a phenomenal job at your wedding and that planning went so smoothly all the way from Texas. You guys have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Renee F

Brian made the initial meeting so easy and informative. And Zac was absolutely outstanding and SO, SO, SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! Best day of my life!!!

2016-10-26T09:22:21 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear that Zac was such a big hit and that we were able to be a part of the best day of your life :) We look forward to helping you and Andrian celebrate your next big milestone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Leslie H

We used ATG for music for our wedding ceremony and reception. ATG made our experience stress free and easy from beginning to end. We definitely did not go wrong hiring ATG because they exceeded our expectations. We met with Brian initially, and he was very knowledgable,... Read More professional, and personable right off the bat. You can tell that he is serious and passionate about the services he provides and knowing his clients tastes and personalities. They're going to get it right. They definitely did at our event with Jack who was our DJ. He brought the entertainment and fun which was exactly what we were looking for. He was really good at reading the crowd and setting the mood. So many of our guests and other vendors commented on the DJ services and said the entertainment/DJ at our wedding was the best they had ever experienced. Thanks for everything!

2016-10-24T09:48:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Leslie, thank you so much for the kind words! You and Jeff were amazing to work with and we are so happy to hear that Jack knocked it out the park for your wedding. It was a pleasure getting to know you guys and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

Audio to Go is the Best entertainment you can have for any event. Two thumbs up. A++++ Rating. If you want your event to be a hit you have to go with ATG hands down.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

Outstanding. Simply outstanding. Customer service was exceptional. Any questions we had were answered right away. Brian's team is top notch. Pete was great to work with and really made the evening! We will certainly be recommending ATG to everyone we know!

2016-10-10T09:32:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are happy to hear we were able to assist you every step of the way leading up to your big day. We will certainly let Pete know that he did an outstanding job and we look forward to being able... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lauren R

ATG far exceeded my expectations for DJ services for my wedding. They were extremely professional, very detail oriented, and flexible with my specific requests. I would highly recommend their services!!

2016-10-07T13:44:08 Response from the vendor

We are happy we were able to exceed your expectations for your special day! We hope to be able to apply the same professionalism and attention to detail for your next big event :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Erin S

ATG is the best! Brian was so easy to work with and really understood what we wanted our wedding reception to be like. Jack was our DJ and we can't say enough great things about him. He was interactive, played great music, and kept the dance floor full throughout the entire... Read More reception. Your DJ will make or break your wedding reception and Jack/ATG definitely made our wedding a blast and a night we will always remember. They were also affordable and the whole experience was positive.

2016-10-05T15:46:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It makes us so happy to hear that we were able to help you create memories of your wedding day that you will always remember and cherish. We look forward to helping you celebrate your next big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ashley C

As a former mobile DJ in my college days, I was very picky about the DJ I would have for my wedding. After speaking with the owner, Brian, and then with our DJ, James, I knew I picked the right company. My guests raved about how good the DJ was and how he kept the dance floor... Read More moving all night. James took direction well from us on when we had to make sudden changes during our reception. I would definitely recommend and use these guys again!

2016-07-05T10:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your family and friends. Congrats!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Kyla P

ATG was one of the best aspects of our day. We were super lucky to catch them during a lighting special where we got the monogram and uplighting at a discounted rate, and it really made our reception! It was such a beautiful detail that brought the whole room together. The... Read More planning was SO easy and their site is so well organized and helps you plan every special song, they don't have the song you want? They will respond immediately and add it in no problem. They are so kind and fun and easy to work with. Jack (our DJ) was easily one of the best vendors at our wedding. He was so fun and enjoyable to be around. He kept the energy up at our reception and was everything I could have hoped for. We were so thankful to have ATG at our reception and will recommend them with the highest praise to everyone we know! GREAT service, GREAT people. So thankful.

2016-06-22T12:20:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for kind words and allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congrats!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Brad C

ATG was great! They did a wonderful job with the ceremony and reception. Jack was our DJ and picked great songs and kept the energy up all night. Highly recommend!!

2016-06-01T12:38:26 Response from the vendor

Your family whole family has been a blast to work with; congrats to you all!

Brian Hines

Brian Hines has a genuine passion for bringing fun into peoples’ lives. With over 15 years of wedding entertainment experience, and over 10 years in the radio/broadcasting industry, Brian is a vital and dynamic force both nationally and in the Charlotte, North Carolina community. He entered the Wedding Industry in 1997 and then in 2000 decided to open ATG Entertainment. For the first 10 years (2000-2010) he kept the company focused on just the DJ side of things as they perfected their unique style in the market. In 2010 he transitioned ATG into a production style wedding company.