ATHENA'S BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

Renowned throughout the Tampa Bay area, Athena's Bridal Boutique has serviced our brides for over 30 years. Offering bridal attire, mother of the bride, tuxedo rental and all wedding accessories. Friendly, caring professionals create just the right atmosphere for purchasing your bridal attire. Athena’s offers bridal gowns to fulfill your wedding dreams with style to help make your special day even more unforgettable. We feature a wide selection of gowns in a wide range of sizes and styles, including plus size bridal gowns. Trunk Shows 2017 MORI LEE Bridal Trunk Show - January 20th-22nd CASABLANCA Bridal Trunk Show - February 17th-19th SOPHIA TOLLI Bridal Trunk Show - March 3rd-5th Please phone or email for trunk show appointments. (727) 461-0225 [email protected]

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available

2083 Drew Street , Clearwater, FL (727) 461-0225
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kristin

My mother and I went to Davids first, and Athenas the very next day. The fact that we both cried and had this amazing emotional feeling that we didnt have the day before, we knew it was going to be a great experience no words could explain. Gina was awesome! She helped me fond a... Read More dress that i FELT LIKE A BRIDE IN, it wasnt about the money for her, she didnt rush us at all, and was great with our 5 month old son (which every mom loves a good woman your baby loves ;-) ) My mther and I could not have been any happier with our experience with Athenas and most of all Gina

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Gina was amazing! She listened to what I was looking for which was a "beachy" and light dress that wouldn't way me down. I have dancing plans! She pulled out as many different dresses that she could find. The last dress she pulled she looked at me and said, "Do you think this is... Read More "beachy"? I said, "Yes!" and that is the dress I bought! My mom and I decided to cut off about a third of the dress on the bottom (think beachy) and Gina suggested since the dress fit pretty well as-is that we could save some money and buy the floor model (as opposed to buying new with every intention of cutting a significant portion of the dress off). The cost savings alone will pay for any alterations I will have done and then some. It felt like she was motivated by seeing me happy with what I chose, not by the price tag of the dress I chose. We ended our transaction with a hug. I genuinely enjoyed her company that afternoon. Thanks Gina!

Gina is Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

I had such a great experience finding a dress with Gina. She is very knowledgable, helpful and made the experience so much fun!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Athena's Bridal Boutique is a family owned and operated boutique with a great selection of wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride/groom dresses! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! I found the most beautiful bridesmaids dresses here and my girls... Read More loved them! They were great to work with - I even changed the color of the dresses by 1 shade of pink before they shipped, and the changes were taken care of quickly and correctly! Thank you Athena's for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Karolina B

When I arrived, Gina welcomed me at the salon. During the consultation I described what I envisioned for my wedding and types of dresses that I liked that I had tried on at previous bridal boutiques. She picked beautiful dresses for me, but the best part was that she knew... Read More exactly what I would look good in. Every dress was more beautiful than the next. I thought every dress was THE dress. But I finally had it narrowed down to three. Gina was so patient with me during my decision process. The dress I ended up buying was a dress that she had picked for me while we were choosing which dresses to try on and my dress was well under my budget!! Gina has class and experience in the bridal industry and it shows. Thank you for a fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Breana H

I spent the entire weekend searching for a dress (with friends and family) and after 4 bridal shops and 30+ I was tired and a bit discouraged. I went to one bridal shop after work one day, solo, and found the first dress I actually loved. Although it was super short on me and in... Read More the wrong color, I still loved it so much that I called the next day to make an appointment to come back in with a couple friends before purchasing. The lady at this particular shop (NOT Athena's) was anything but pleasant and wouldn't listen to my needs so I decided to look up on the designer's website in search for other shops with that exact dress. That is how I found out about Athena's! I immediately called Athena's and was told they had the dress I was looking for - and in the color I wanted. I explained my situation to Gina - I just wanted to come in with a few friends to try on just that dress. I told her that the earliest we could be there would be 5:30PM that same day. She advised me that they close at 6:00PM but would be more than happy to accommodate. As soon as we got there, we were happily greeted. Donna pulled the dress and helped me get it on. She was very helpful and friendly. After about 5 minutes in the dress taking pictures and trying on veils I knew this was the dress I had to have - so I placed the order! I am so fortunate that the other place (again, NOT Athean's) was rude and rubbed me the wrong way because I don't think I could of had a better experience any where else. Gina and Donna were beyond fabulous! I am so happy that they were accommodating and took the time to make my experience easy and wonderful. I am looking forward to going back in search of bridesmaids dresses.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Ashley G

Athena's was an absolute joy to shop at! I was immediately greeted the moment I walked in and taken directly back to get started. My boutique assistant was Iris and she was nothing short of spectacular. She listened to what I was looking for and pulled as many dresses that fit... Read More my description. In fact, she pulled a particular dress that she thought I would like but at first glance I wasn't very fond of it. She encouraged me to try it on anyway and guess what, it was PERFECT!! It was exactly what I was looking for and I am soooooo grateful that she made me put it on. If you are looking for an honest and affordable boutique with an amazing selection then you should head to Athena's.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Lori H

As a second time bride, I was looking for a gorgeous gown with color, not white, and not matronly. I'd called a few places before Athena's, and since I wasn't looking for a wedding gown, the best I was told was come in and we'll try to help you. Not Athena's! On the phone,... Read More Marie said she knew she could help me and made an appointment for me. Marie was patient and showed me quite a few Mother of the Bride dresses, all beautiful. As I looked through the MGNY book, I found my dress, a beautiful teal 3/4 sleeve, V-neck lace and crystal gown. They ordered it for me and it was perfect. Brigitta and the seamstress team did a fantastic job with my fittings. Everyone loved my dress---me most of all! Athena's is very professional, easy to work with, and delivers as promised! Can't say enough good things about Athena's.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Sarah G

They were very flexible and let me walk in without an appointment. I was on a budget and they helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Iris was fantastic and she really took the time to figure out what I wanted.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Ashley P

With my MOH, 1 bridesmaid, my mother, and my grandmother with me I began to feel discouraged after we left my first dress fitting at another bridal shop I began thinking I would never find my 'perfect dress'. We then searched nearby bridal shops and came across Athena's,which... Read More was only 10 minutes up the road. As soon as my party walked into Athena's we were immediately blown away. It just felt more intimate of a setting and one that all the focus would be on finding me a dress that I would love. Donna immediately greeted us with a smile and had me fill out a short paper with some wedding information on it. After I was finished she began asking all the right questions, that the first place didn't ask, ranging from budget to what I was looking for in a dress. She gathered about 8 different dresses and together we went into the dressing room while my party relaxed on comfy furniture. While we were in the fitting room Donna talked to me about things that she knew would look good versus things she knew I would not like based on my body type. She was very professional and demonstrated a lot of experience because she explained things to me in an uplifting way. After trying on about 6 dresses and having my "Yes" pile off the the side, Donna whispers to me that she has the perfect dress that she wanted me to try on even though it didn't match what style I was looking for because she thought it would look wonderful on. As soon as I put the dress on I immediately fell in love and did not want to take it off! I would highly recommend Athena's to any future bride because my experience with Donna was that good!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Alexandra S

Iris was the most wonderful woman to work with! She helped me find the most amazing dress and the whole experience was fun and beautiful! They have so many wonderful gowns to choose from and all very fairly priced!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Vivian R

I drove an hour and a half to visit Athena's. I had a friend who purchased their dress here so I decided to come look. I had two other places to check out after Athena's, David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo. The dresses at Athena's are unique, the prices affordable and the staff so... Read More inviting. I brought my Mom, my maid of honor, and bridesmaid. We all hands down fell in love with this place (especially after checking out the other two!) I had my "Say Yes to the Dress" moment! Such a beautiful place. Thanks Gina!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Veronica H

This place and Donna are AMAZING! Donna was so focused on finding me the perfect dress and she really listened to what I was looking for and worked with my budget. I would highly recommend this place to all brides in the area! The atmosphere was perfect, it was just me and... Read More one other bride trying on dresses. It didn't feel rushed or crowded, even with me and the other bride having around 5 people with us each! I honestly can't say enough nice things about Athena's Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Theresa M

I had a great experience at Athenas! Gina was our consultant. She really does know what she's doing. I ended up getting a dress that she picked. When she picked it I was very hesitant to try it on... but when I did, I knew it was the one. Just because you may not think the dress... Read More is your style you must try it on cause looking at a dress and then trying it on, it's completely different. So my advice is to try it on even though it's not what you think you'll like... cause you might love it, like I did. :)

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Nikki V

We loved Athenas! The selection and service were top notch. I said yes Tony dress at Athenas!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amanda W

Donna was absolutely amazing! She was so kind and thoughtful and full of good suggestions! Plus she was honest and helpful in picking out dresses to flatter your body type.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kristin r

Gina was wonderful and patient with me. She spent a few hours going over styles and helping me find the perfect dress in my budget. I love the fact that my mother bought her prom dresses and wedding dress at athenas, I bought my prom dress there, and now my wedding dress. It... Read More says a lot about the quality and customer care provided here. Hopefully someday I will have a daughter who will get her dresses at Athenas. Awesome customer service, Gina even took the time to help my mom and grandma look at different motb styles and my sister in law look at bridesmaid styles after my appointment. Can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Angie B

Gina was amazing! She listened to my requests and brought me dresses that she knew would look great on me. She was very knowledge and easy going. She also helped us find a maid of honor dress! Great salon and great people!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Linda L

Donna was an awesome help from the time I spoke with her for the first time over the phone till the moment I found my perfect dress! I told her what I like and she delivered beyond my expectations! She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her! This was my first store and... Read More I put a deposit on my dress same day!! Amazing! I couldn't be happier! Thank you Donna!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Marjorie C

Athena's Bridal Boutique had a large variety of bridal and bridesmaid dresses. The consultants were so helpful and I enjoyed every minute there. Best of all, I found my dress!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Colleen T

Athena's was wonderful! Donna provided a GREAT, personalized experience. The inventory was diverse and high-quality, but Donna made sure to respect my budget and help in any way possible! I couldn't recommend Athena's more strongly! They were wonderful to work with, and I'm... Read More looking forward to having alterations done with them.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan M

The women were excellent and were able to help me find the perfect dress in my budget!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan M

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Shaquasia H

Gina was great! She listened to my likes and dislikes. She wasn't pushy. I wasn't rushed either. She allowed me to take all the time I need to find a dress. Ultimately, I said yes to the dress at Athena's Bridal Boutique. I would definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Johanna M

I was extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism and attention I was shown during my visit to Athena's. My bridal consultant, Donna was such a pleasure to work with. She was very warm and kind, making sure to include my mom and sister in the experience as well. I... Read More found my dream-come-true wedding dress at Athena's and for an affordable price. It was the first and only boutique I needed to visit! I would highly recommend any bride make her appointment here!