Renowned throughout the Tampa Bay area, Athena's Bridal Boutique has serviced our brides for over 30 years. Offering bridal attire, mother of the bride, tuxedo rental and all wedding accessories. Friendly, caring professionals create just the right atmosphere for purchasing your bridal attire. Athena’s offers bridal gowns to fulfill your wedding dreams with style to help make your special day even more unforgettable. We feature a wide selection of gowns in a wide range of sizes and styles, including plus size bridal gowns.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

2083 Drew Street , Clearwater, FL (727) 461-0225

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Gina was amazing! She listened to what I was looking for which was a "beachy" and light dress that wouldn't way me down. I have dancing plans! She pulled out as many different dresses that she could find. The last dress she pulled she looked at me and said, "Do you think this is... Read More "beachy"? I said, "Yes!" and that is the dress I bought! My mom and I decided to cut off about a third of the dress on the bottom (think beachy) and Gina suggested since the dress fit pretty well as-is that we could save some money and buy the floor model (as opposed to buying new with every intention of cutting a significant portion of the dress off). The cost savings alone will pay for any alterations I will have done and then some. It felt like she was motivated by seeing me happy with what I chose, not by the price tag of the dress I chose. We ended our transaction with a hug. I genuinely enjoyed her company that afternoon. Thanks Gina!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Adria S

I stopped by with my best friend without an appt just to look at wedding dresses. I’m just starting to shop for one and we figured we would just stop in to check it out. Jill was amazing. She treated us like we had an appointment, helped pull dresses to try on, and explained the... Read More process. She wasn’t overbearing and very helpful. She made it a fun and light afternoon. I’m looking forward to scheduling an appt with her to come back and try on more.

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Gina S

Made me feel so comfortable and not pressured at all to know what I wanted or was looking for. So happy and left feeling so relieved with the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Bryn H

I found my dress! The second dress I tried on was it. Jill was so helpful! She listened but still made suggestions and was very professional. The prices, selection, and floor sample sizes made it a wonderful place to find the dress!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Roxanne L

Iris was so helpful! I could not be more pleased with my experience. Unlike other boutiques that I reached out to, Athena's actually had an available appointment for my desired day and time. Athena's was the first and only boutique that I visited before finding the perfect... Read More dress. Iris brought dresses for me to try on that she knew would fit my body type, she assisted in getting them on and she offered her unbiased opinions. She answered all of my and my mother-in-law's questions and she was kind and upbeat the entire visit. I'm so happy with Athena's!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Colleen S

Jill was amazing! They were so nice. Affordable prices and great selection. I love my dress!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 brooke g

I loved the very first dress I tried on here! The staff was complimentary and not pushy at all! I would recommend this bridal boutique!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Megan O

Athena's has a great selection of beautiful dresses at very reasonable prices. Gina was absolutely amazing to work with! To be honest, I was a little overwhelmed at the idea of dress shopping. Gina made the whole process fun, easy and efficient! She didn't make me waste time... Read More trying on dresses that didn't fit my vision because she immediately understood what I was looking for. I cannot say enough good things about Athena's and Gina! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Regina G

My shopping experience was amazing, Donna was fun, helpful, delightful, knowledgeable and all around a pleasure to be with. The store has many beautiful dresses and a wonderful selection. I enjoyed my shopping experience, but unfortunately that’s where the nice things i have... Read More to stay end. I deeply regret having my alterations done at Athena’s. The dress i chose was very form fitting and tapered to appropriately fit all my curves very nicely. I am normally a size 4, however ordered a size 10 to comfortably accommodate my large hips and have wiggle room. When my dress came in it fit BEAUTIFULLY around the hips...like a dream! The dream quickly turned into a nightmare in the hands of the alterations department. In July my dress fit my hips perfect, however the shoulders were too large. To remedy this they shortened the straps and “lifted” the dress an inch or two...however this meant that the area that was meant for my hips was now higher and the area that was tapering for my thighs was at my hips. We discovered that my dress was too tight around my hips in September, i was unaware of what the problems was and automatically assumed it was my fault (when though i had lost weight since initially purchasing the dress). I was told by the lady that was helping me that “i need to lose weight and that i should go running”. So. I started running 2 miles five times a week and lost more than weight, obsessing over what i was eating and working out. ONE WEEK before my wedding day i went in for my final fitting. Of course my dress still did not fit- in fact it was so tight that i nearly ripped it around the hips as i attempted to sit down. I immediately burst into hysterical tears. At one point i was told “maybe you should just buy a new dress”. I believe it was the owner who interjected and said they could add extra fabric to the seams at the hips and add a lace overlay to cover the obviously addition. I came back the following day, while this solution did fix the issue, the silhouette of my dress was entirely changed and it was not the look i envisioned when i bought it- or even the vision of what it was when i first tried it on at my first fitting. As well, the under layer of my dress was also not altered correctly causing it to wrinkle and ripple visibly. When i asked about this issue i was told “it won’t do that after we steam it” that unfortunately was not true- said rippling is visible in almost every single one of our wedding photos. As i was leaving with the dress that didn’t even feel like my dress but i had to make work, the owner made a point to tell me “we’re not charging you to fix the sides but i want you to know that lace was really expensive and we would appreciate a review”. Well, here’s my review. $1200 for my dream dress, $350 for alterations that ruined it (don’t even get my started on the bustle) but don’t worry they didn’t charge me for the expensive lace. Again, Donna was absolutely amazing and solely based on the customer service she (and the brief encounters i had with Gina) provided i recommend Athena’s to anyone shopping for their special dress. However- i make sure to tell them to steer clear of the alterations department.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Stephanie S

I really cannot say enough great things about this place. I had purchased my prom dress here in high school and knew it’d be the perfect place to find my wedding dress. Iris was awesome! After working with me a bit she found the absolute perfect dress for my body and... Read More personality. Not only was the dress perfect but also way below what I was planning to spend! I’m so happy I went to Athena’s.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Jenna W

Athena’s was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone! This was my 3rd dress shopping experience and I arrived feeling very discouraged. But the second I met Donna, she was so encouraging, understood what I was looking for and made it all fun! She instantly found 10 amazing... Read More dresses and I found the wedding dress of my dreams! I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Athena’s!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Lindsay L

I had a wonderful experience at Athena's! Donna allowed me to stay just a little bit longer to find the perfect dress, and I did! Never felt rushed or hurried to get out, which eased my angst about dress shopping. She was extremely customer service oriented, and very very... Read More cognitive of my budget. I would recommend this place 1000 times over!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sarah S

Donna was wonderful! I found the PERFECT dress and I feel amazing. Donna made me feel comfortable and listened to my needs while keeping my entourage in check. I would highly recommend Donna!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Sara D

I would recommend Athena's to anyone looking for a fun, memorable, and reasonably priced experience looking for your perfect dress. Iris was knowledgeable, patient, and beyond helpful. She helped pick dresses that were size appropriate but still made me feel beautiful and... Read More special. I said yes to my dress and you will to. Ask for Iris.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Amanda H

I had a wonderful experience at Athena’s Bridal Boutique. Iris was so helpful and listened to all my concerns.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Korianne K

I don't have enough fingers to count the number of people that have recommended Athena's to me. Every single person loved their experience there. As maid of honor for my best friend, I shared the experienced of her dress shopping. I couldn't wait until it was closer to my... Read More wedding date to go back to Athena's and try on bride dresses. I would refer to Gina as a "Fairy God Mother." From the moment I walked into the boutique, my family and I were greeted with genuine excitement. I didn't feel pressured at all from Gina in trying on dress after dress. Most importantly, she is so in-tuned knowing what you love and not love. She truly understands you. I am so impressed with Athena's that I also plan to order my bridesmaid dresses from them too. Overall, I had an amazing experience and am excited to continue working with Athena's.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Morgan H

It is hard for me to schedule a time because I have some bridesmaids out of town. But they were able to fit me in as soon as possible. when I first got there I was super nervous because this was my first shop going to but Donna was sooo nice and I was able to feel comfortable.... Read More She was very patient and let me try on alot of dresses she took into account the ones I didnt like and the ones I did like but were not exactly rhe one. then she picked MY perfect dress I tried it on and it was end of story. I didnt think i would find my dress on the first time. but i couldnt think of anything i would change or add. she even made sure it was in my price range. she explained the whole process about when to order and when to size to the point where i felt i was completely in the right hands. i can not rave enough about them.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Savannah H

I was extremely nervous when I walked in the to try on wedding dresses. This was the first shop that I went to. Gina was super sweet and so nice about everything. I showed her dresses that I had been looking at on Pinterest and told her I was game to try on anything in my price... Read More range but, these were just some that I had been looking at. Gina brought in dresses that we absolutely amazing I really can't say enough nice things about her she was just fantastic! I purchased my dress here and I can't wait for my fittings. I definitely recommend this place and ask for Gina definitely!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Shannon B

Athena's was wonderful! Literally the first dress I tried on during my appointment was "the one"! Felicia was so nice and made me feel so comfortable during my appointment. My only critique would be as someone who isn't a sample size, I was limited with how many dresses I could... Read More actually try on. Thankfully that didn't stop me from finding my perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Michelle R

Walking into Athenas was a very casual and relaxing experience, especially for someone like me who had anxiety the whole drive there. Gina immediately greeted my soon to be mother in law and I. We did not feel rushed at all, and we definitely appreciated Ginas non pushy yet... Read More honest opinion. It was our first place we chose to go dress shopping and we're glad we did! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Francesca D

I worked with Gina. She made me feel so comfortable and made my gown searching day so relaxing. Even allowed my 2 little nieces to dance in front of the mirrors while they waited for me to try on the dresses. The atmosphere is so amazing. Very relaxing environment which helps... Read More cut back on the stress of the entire "finding the perfect gown" process. I would recommend this bridal boutique to all brides! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jill B

Iris was such a pleasure to work with, she had wonderful suggestions and was very honest but never pushy. The prices were amazing and the shop had a great variety of dresses! This was my first time trying on wedding dresses but I felt instantly comfortable there. I am so excited... Read More that I said yes to my dress there.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Felecia H

Athenas was absolutely amazing! Donna was so fantastic to work with. This was my fourth dress store and the first three stores had been extremely disappointing. Donna was able to nail exactly what I wanted in the first set of dresses we picked out. We continued to try on just to... Read More be sure and I really fell in love with about six dresses. However, the dress from the first set tried on ended up being THE one. She did amazing pinpointing exactly what I needed and was looking for. Athenas had so many gorgeous, gorgeous dresses. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jillian M

Iris has been amazing.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jamie Sloan S

excellant staff! Found my dream dress