ATHENA'S BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

Renowned throughout the Tampa Bay area, Athena's Bridal Boutique has serviced our brides for over 30 years. Offering bridal attire, mother of the bride, tuxedo rental and all wedding accessories. Friendly, caring professionals create just the right atmosphere for purchasing your bridal attire. Athena’s offers bridal gowns to fulfill your wedding dreams with style to help make your special day even more unforgettable. We feature a wide selection of gowns in a wide range of sizes and styles, including plus size bridal gowns. Trunk Shows 2017 MORI LEE Bridal Trunk Show - January 20th-22nd CASABLANCA Bridal Trunk Show - February 17th-19th SOPHIA TOLLI Bridal Trunk Show - March 3rd-5th Please phone or email for trunk show appointments. (727) 461-0225 [email protected]

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available

2083 Drew Street , Clearwater, FL (727) 461-0225
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kristin

My mother and I went to Davids first, and Athenas the very next day. The fact that we both cried and had this amazing emotional feeling that we didnt have the day before, we knew it was going to be a great experience no words could explain. Gina was awesome! She helped me fond a... Read More dress that i FELT LIKE A BRIDE IN, it wasnt about the money for her, she didnt rush us at all, and was great with our 5 month old son (which every mom loves a good woman your baby loves ;-) ) My mther and I could not have been any happier with our experience with Athenas and most of all Gina

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Gina was amazing! She listened to what I was looking for which was a "beachy" and light dress that wouldn't way me down. I have dancing plans! She pulled out as many different dresses that she could find. The last dress she pulled she looked at me and said, "Do you think this is... Read More "beachy"? I said, "Yes!" and that is the dress I bought! My mom and I decided to cut off about a third of the dress on the bottom (think beachy) and Gina suggested since the dress fit pretty well as-is that we could save some money and buy the floor model (as opposed to buying new with every intention of cutting a significant portion of the dress off). The cost savings alone will pay for any alterations I will have done and then some. It felt like she was motivated by seeing me happy with what I chose, not by the price tag of the dress I chose. We ended our transaction with a hug. I genuinely enjoyed her company that afternoon. Thanks Gina!

Gina is Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016

I had such a great experience finding a dress with Gina. She is very knowledgable, helpful and made the experience so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Savannah H

I was extremely nervous when I walked in the to try on wedding dresses. This was the first shop that I went to. Gina was super sweet and so nice about everything. I showed her dresses that I had been looking at on Pinterest and told her I was game to try on anything in my price... Read More range but, these were just some that I had been looking at. Gina brought in dresses that we absolutely amazing I really can't say enough nice things about her she was just fantastic! I purchased my dress here and I can't wait for my fittings. I definitely recommend this place and ask for Gina definitely!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Shannon B

Athena's was wonderful! Literally the first dress I tried on during my appointment was "the one"! Felicia was so nice and made me feel so comfortable during my appointment. My only critique would be as someone who isn't a sample size, I was limited with how many dresses I could... Read More actually try on. Thankfully that didn't stop me from finding my perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Michelle R

Walking into Athenas was a very casual and relaxing experience, especially for someone like me who had anxiety the whole drive there. Gina immediately greeted my soon to be mother in law and I. We did not feel rushed at all, and we definitely appreciated Ginas non pushy yet... Read More honest opinion. It was our first place we chose to go dress shopping and we're glad we did! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Francesca D

I worked with Gina. She made me feel so comfortable and made my gown searching day so relaxing. Even allowed my 2 little nieces to dance in front of the mirrors while they waited for me to try on the dresses. The atmosphere is so amazing. Very relaxing environment which helps... Read More cut back on the stress of the entire "finding the perfect gown" process. I would recommend this bridal boutique to all brides! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jill B

Iris was such a pleasure to work with, she had wonderful suggestions and was very honest but never pushy. The prices were amazing and the shop had a great variety of dresses! This was my first time trying on wedding dresses but I felt instantly comfortable there. I am so excited... Read More that I said yes to my dress there.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Felecia H

Athenas was absolutely amazing! Donna was so fantastic to work with. This was my fourth dress store and the first three stores had been extremely disappointing. Donna was able to nail exactly what I wanted in the first set of dresses we picked out. We continued to try on just to... Read More be sure and I really fell in love with about six dresses. However, the dress from the first set tried on ended up being THE one. She did amazing pinpointing exactly what I needed and was looking for. Athenas had so many gorgeous, gorgeous dresses. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jillian M

Iris has been amazing.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jamie Sloan S

excellant staff! Found my dream dress

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kasey P

These ladies went above and beyond for me while I was trying to find my perfect dress. I'm so awful at making decisions, but as soon as I slipped my dress on I knew it was the one for me! I felt so comfortable and so at home while I was trying on dresses. It's the experience I... Read More always imagined having :) Donna helped my find my perfect wedding dress and Brigitte altered my dress and made it fit perfectly! Couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Morgan A

I said "yes" to the dress on Saturday, June 17th! Athena's came highly recommended from a few of my friends and I'm happy I found my dress there too. I knew what I wanted and Donna was very attentive to my taste. She made me feel like I was the only bride-to-be in the shop.... Read More Donna was very knowledgeable and never pushy. The mirrors and lighting in the main room really let you see your dress from every angle. I'm looking forward to going back for my fitting and maybe even finding my bridesmaid dresses there too!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Leslie R

Thanks to Gina at Athena's, I said "Yes!" To the dress today! Dresses were beautiful and amazingly priced. She made me and family feel welcomed (7 of us total attended!) she was amazing and I couldn't of imagined going anywhere else!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Lauren N

Gina did a wonderful job of finding flattering dresses that matched my style, as well as pushing me to try dresses that I might not have picked out otherwise. Turns out, my perfect dress was a bit different than what I imagined myself in, but I could not be happier. Had a... Read More wonderful experience working with Athena's Bridal.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Athena's Bridal Boutique is a family owned and operated boutique with a great selection of wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride/groom dresses! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful! I found the most beautiful bridesmaids dresses here and my girls... Read More loved them! They were great to work with - I even changed the color of the dresses by 1 shade of pink before they shipped, and the changes were taken care of quickly and correctly! Thank you Athena's for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Karolina B

When I arrived, Gina welcomed me at the salon. During the consultation I described what I envisioned for my wedding and types of dresses that I liked that I had tried on at previous bridal boutiques. She picked beautiful dresses for me, but the best part was that she knew... Read More exactly what I would look good in. Every dress was more beautiful than the next. I thought every dress was THE dress. But I finally had it narrowed down to three. Gina was so patient with me during my decision process. The dress I ended up buying was a dress that she had picked for me while we were choosing which dresses to try on and my dress was well under my budget!! Gina has class and experience in the bridal industry and it shows. Thank you for a fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Breana H

I spent the entire weekend searching for a dress (with friends and family) and after 4 bridal shops and 30+ I was tired and a bit discouraged. I went to one bridal shop after work one day, solo, and found the first dress I actually loved. Although it was super short on me and in... Read More the wrong color, I still loved it so much that I called the next day to make an appointment to come back in with a couple friends before purchasing. The lady at this particular shop (NOT Athena's) was anything but pleasant and wouldn't listen to my needs so I decided to look up on the designer's website in search for other shops with that exact dress. That is how I found out about Athena's! I immediately called Athena's and was told they had the dress I was looking for - and in the color I wanted. I explained my situation to Gina - I just wanted to come in with a few friends to try on just that dress. I told her that the earliest we could be there would be 5:30PM that same day. She advised me that they close at 6:00PM but would be more than happy to accommodate. As soon as we got there, we were happily greeted. Donna pulled the dress and helped me get it on. She was very helpful and friendly. After about 5 minutes in the dress taking pictures and trying on veils I knew this was the dress I had to have - so I placed the order! I am so fortunate that the other place (again, NOT Athean's) was rude and rubbed me the wrong way because I don't think I could of had a better experience any where else. Gina and Donna were beyond fabulous! I am so happy that they were accommodating and took the time to make my experience easy and wonderful. I am looking forward to going back in search of bridesmaids dresses.

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Ashley G

Athena's was an absolute joy to shop at! I was immediately greeted the moment I walked in and taken directly back to get started. My boutique assistant was Iris and she was nothing short of spectacular. She listened to what I was looking for and pulled as many dresses that fit... Read More my description. In fact, she pulled a particular dress that she thought I would like but at first glance I wasn't very fond of it. She encouraged me to try it on anyway and guess what, it was PERFECT!! It was exactly what I was looking for and I am soooooo grateful that she made me put it on. If you are looking for an honest and affordable boutique with an amazing selection then you should head to Athena's.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Lori H

As a second time bride, I was looking for a gorgeous gown with color, not white, and not matronly. I'd called a few places before Athena's, and since I wasn't looking for a wedding gown, the best I was told was come in and we'll try to help you. Not Athena's! On the phone,... Read More Marie said she knew she could help me and made an appointment for me. Marie was patient and showed me quite a few Mother of the Bride dresses, all beautiful. As I looked through the MGNY book, I found my dress, a beautiful teal 3/4 sleeve, V-neck lace and crystal gown. They ordered it for me and it was perfect. Brigitta and the seamstress team did a fantastic job with my fittings. Everyone loved my dress---me most of all! Athena's is very professional, easy to work with, and delivers as promised! Can't say enough good things about Athena's.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Sarah G

They were very flexible and let me walk in without an appointment. I was on a budget and they helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Iris was fantastic and she really took the time to figure out what I wanted.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Ashley P

With my MOH, 1 bridesmaid, my mother, and my grandmother with me I began to feel discouraged after we left my first dress fitting at another bridal shop I began thinking I would never find my 'perfect dress'. We then searched nearby bridal shops and came across Athena's,which... Read More was only 10 minutes up the road. As soon as my party walked into Athena's we were immediately blown away. It just felt more intimate of a setting and one that all the focus would be on finding me a dress that I would love. Donna immediately greeted us with a smile and had me fill out a short paper with some wedding information on it. After I was finished she began asking all the right questions, that the first place didn't ask, ranging from budget to what I was looking for in a dress. She gathered about 8 different dresses and together we went into the dressing room while my party relaxed on comfy furniture. While we were in the fitting room Donna talked to me about things that she knew would look good versus things she knew I would not like based on my body type. She was very professional and demonstrated a lot of experience because she explained things to me in an uplifting way. After trying on about 6 dresses and having my "Yes" pile off the the side, Donna whispers to me that she has the perfect dress that she wanted me to try on even though it didn't match what style I was looking for because she thought it would look wonderful on. As soon as I put the dress on I immediately fell in love and did not want to take it off! I would highly recommend Athena's to any future bride because my experience with Donna was that good!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Alexandra S

Iris was the most wonderful woman to work with! She helped me find the most amazing dress and the whole experience was fun and beautiful! They have so many wonderful gowns to choose from and all very fairly priced!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Vivian R

I drove an hour and a half to visit Athena's. I had a friend who purchased their dress here so I decided to come look. I had two other places to check out after Athena's, David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo. The dresses at Athena's are unique, the prices affordable and the staff so... Read More inviting. I brought my Mom, my maid of honor, and bridesmaid. We all hands down fell in love with this place (especially after checking out the other two!) I had my "Say Yes to the Dress" moment! Such a beautiful place. Thanks Gina!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Veronica H

This place and Donna are AMAZING! Donna was so focused on finding me the perfect dress and she really listened to what I was looking for and worked with my budget. I would highly recommend this place to all brides in the area! The atmosphere was perfect, it was just me and... Read More one other bride trying on dresses. It didn't feel rushed or crowded, even with me and the other bride having around 5 people with us each! I honestly can't say enough nice things about Athena's Bridal Boutique!