Atkinson Resort & Country Club

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

85 Country Club Drive, Atkinson, NH

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brooke M

Jennifer was one of the big reasons we decided to have our wedding at Atkinson Country Club. She was so organized and took the time to explain everything to us! After booking the venue my high expectations were confirmed, she was so easy to work with and would respond to my... Read More emails within minutes. Their food is fantastic and the ground are beautiful! We had Christine as our day of coordinator and she was just as organized and professional as Jennifer. She worked well with all our vendors and I went into the wedding day not having to worry about anything! Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sam F

My husband and I viewed many venues before picking Atkinson C.C. for our wedding. We made a list of things we disliked and liked about every venue before choosing Atkinson CC as our favorite spot. We had both our ceremony and reception at Atkinson. We fell in love with the... Read More gorgeous building with beautiful views. Having the guest rooms in the same building as the reception and having the bridal suite all day (for a Friday wedding) makes things really convenient. Our guests are still raving about the food (go for the 6ft sub!!). Jennifer was amazing from day 1 and Julie- our wedding coordinator was a huge help making our wedding day as smooth as possible! We would HIGHLY recommend Atkinson CC as your wedding venue and if we could do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kim B

Tom and I knew we were going to get married at Atkinson Country Club. It was a special place for us from the beginning. Early in our relationship we started going there for drinks and dinner. It was an easy spot to meet after a long work day. As our relationship progressed... Read More we continued spending time there. The night we got engaged we went to dinner there before coming home (where he proposed.) I knew it was coming and during dinner I said "this would be a great place to get married, look at how pretty it is." He laughed it off and we went home. Anyway - that night we got engaged and decided that ACC was the only venue we were going to look at. We scheduled a meeting for the next week and put our deposit down the next day. From the first meeting with Jennifer we just felt comfortable. She was there to answer every question I had throughout the planning process. I remember messaging her about something I read on one of the forums and she said that we needed to plan our wedding and not listen to all of the "rules" that are floating around out there. She was SO right. We planned our wedding over the course of the year. In that year we went to a wedding at ACC, had my shower there and then our wedding. Our day of coordinator was great! She helped us out so much the week of the wedding. The rehearsal wasn't the easiest to coordinate because we had a lot of moving pieces (a football schedule to deal with, people coming from Boston the day of the rehearsal, 3 very excited kids who were in the wedding etc.) and she made it work for us. The only hiccup we had the day of the wedding was with the delivery of food for the bridal party. We got married on a Sunday so we had the bridal suite available the whole day. I ordered a light breakfast and lunch for the girls. We ordered ahead of time and asked for lunch to be delivered at a specific time because we were trying to get everyone ready, dressed and pictures out of the way before our 4:00 pm ceremony. Lunch was delivered over 90 minutes late. We checked with the front desk and they didn't really seem to know what was going on so we didn't get a direct answer. If that was the only hiccup though, I think we did well over all! Other than that - some of the feedback we got from our guests was how beautiful the venue was. And inconsistent reviews on the food. Tom and I had a great meal, but our parents opinions were not the same as ours. I would recommend Atkinson Country Club to any bride who is looking for a wedding location.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Roberta K

Atkinson CC was the perfect venue for us. Jennifer was amazing to work with, especially because we live in Ohio. She was very responsive and always super nice. She made it super easy to plan a wedding from afar. In addition to that having your own personal wedding coordinator... Read More the day of was fantastic. Also, the food was amazing and that was with 3 other weddings going on the same day! We've had multiple guests compliment the food and tell us how rare it is for wedding food to be tasty. Everything was very organized and went off without a hitch the day of. Couldn't ask for a better venue to work with and with such an amazing view!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jeremy D

Everything was absolutely amazing and beautiful and our guests were astonished. Jen was so amazing from the very beginning always there to give us a helping hand and assure us that everything would be perfect and to enjoy ourselves and she was absolutely right!!! All of the... Read More staff was amazing and the food was unbelievable! I would highly recommend to anyone to have their wedding here.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Christine T

We got married there and it was amazing! The coordinator Julie helped with everything and made the day go so smoothly i didnt have to do anything. Jennifer was amazing as well from the day we went to visit the venue up until the day of the wedding. They both did amazing and i... Read More couldnt have asked for an easier and relaxing da especially as a bride!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 James G

This place is absolutely amazing. All the staff was extremely helpful and I can't thank Jennifer and Julie enough! Our night truly was magical and amazing. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone getting married!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jorge S

Everything was excellent, except a few things that are not allowed to be done.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Erica A

I had the most wonderful wedding at Atkinson Resort and Country Club. I highly recommend this venue to all Brides out there looking. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking and the wedding coordinators are an absolute joy to work with. So responsive when you have questions and... Read More are there for you. I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer and Tina. Tina thank you so much for being so good to us and helping set up all of my wine themed decor. You were so wonderful! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth d

Great from beginning to end! Food was great, staff wonderful..couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shauna S

If you want a gorgeous spot for your wedding without breaking the bank, and someone to guide you through the planning process, look no further! Atkinson exceeded my expectations - and I had high expectations! From my very first meeting with Jennifer I knew this place was for me.... Read More She's so attentive to detail, organized, and quick to respond - she made the two year planning experience so easy! And these people have thought of everything- no question or need I had went without an answer or solution. My guests didn't even have to share a bathroom with another wedding LOL! My bridal salon was incredible. Not to mention I just moseyed on upstairs at the end of the night and didn't have to worry about transportation for me and my bridal party. AND THE FOOD!! I definitely prioritized food for our wedding and I was not disappointed. Seriously, someone please invite me to their wedding here just so I can eat their food again! The ceremony location was perfection - quiet, private, and pristine- great for photos. I've been to plenty weddings where the ceremony was surrounded by noise, cars, and distractions. This place made me feel like we were the only people on the property. Tons of photo opportunities - your photographers will love it here! I could go on, but I won't - just check it out (no I didn't get paid to write this)!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ashley D

We can not say enough about Atkinson, our day was beyond perfect. Jennifer was so informative throughout the whole process and answered every email in detail, no matter when you emailed. Julie was our day of coordinator, she was also awesome, very helpful and made the night run... Read More perfect. The food was out of this world, people are still talking about it months later.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Cassandra

Everything about my wedding was amazing!!! I have been with my husband for over 16 years and we are already established. I have dreamed of my wedding since I was a kid, it involved waterfalls and a picturesque backdrop. We looked at a few other venues and have been to Atkinson... Read More many times for his yearly company Christmas party and knew the food was fantastic. At first, I didn't even consider ACC because I thought there was no way we could afford it. Jennifer was great at making suggestions and answering any questions I had. We decided to get married on a Sunday to bypass the food and beverage minimums on a Friday or Saturday. It was a wonderful suggestion, we got married August 21, 2016 in the Farview ballroom and had the whole place to ourselves! The use of the bridal salon was great, and very convenient. I got ready there with my bridal party and my husband took advantage of the 2 free rounds of golf. Our wedding coordinator Tina, was amazing and set up the room beautifully and went over everything with us so the day of she worked with the dj and didn't interrupt me but was always right there if I needed her. The food was so delicious! We served arancini, coconut crusted chicken, and stuffed mushrooms as hors d'oeuvres. As the main course we decided on the bistro sirloin and baked haddock. I don't even like fish, but really enjoyed the baked haddock. The tasting dinner they offer with the wedding package is a great way to try new things, you would maybe otherwise overlook. Juan and George were our servers and they were wonderful. They kept coming over and checking if everything was ok and if we needed anything and were also very pleasant. I am very picky and hard to please, and I have nothing negative to say about my wedding day or my experience with Atkinson Country Club, everything was absolutely perfect and we are already planning our 10 year anniversary! Thank you Atkinson for making our wedding day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Deven B

My husband I were married at Atkinson Resort and Country Club on July 9th, 2016. Jennifer and Julie did an amazing job at organizing and planning our wedding. Our questions were always answered to the best of their ability and in a timely fashion. The food was excellent during... Read More the reception, none of my guests had any complaints! The Farview Ballroom was decorated exactly how I imagined it and it was absolutely stunning. It unfortunately started down pouring 10 minutes before I was going to walk down the aisle, but Julie did not show any concern. She quickly designated our guests to the appropriate areas they needed to be. Julie worked with our photographers to find the best spots to take pictures inside of the resort, as the rain never let up. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and perfect wedding! I also have to say that the front desk helped me tremendously with our boarding passes. There was an issue with my husbands passport and the flight reservation (nothing can ever be easy) and the front desk helped us along the way. Atkinson Resort and Country Club is a perfect place to have your wedding, I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Briana S

Getting married at Atkinson Country Club was seriously a dream come true. The venue is gorgeous, the price was right, the food was delicious, and the service was amazing. All of their amenities truly made our day special and they went above and beyond to make are day nothing... Read More less than that.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I can't say enough about this venue. Due to an unexpected Army deployment, our celebration had to be rescheduled and the facility didn't bat an eye, did not charge us a cent and allowed us to reschedule at a later date. They are so supportive of our military families it was... Read More very refreshing. On top of that the venue is beautiful, we had a lovely evening ceremony under the trellis and then a fantastic time dancing the night away. The food, delicious, the DJ, flowers and Cake through the package deal were excellent and in all it was the best night of our lives...watching our daughter and her husband make their marriage vows. As Mother of the Bride and anxious as well, I was always welcomed to ask questions and voice my opinion. Many thanks to all the staff including Jennifer and Julie, Wedding Sales consultant and Wedding coordinator. Great job.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Justine M

We had our wedding at The Atkinson in June and couldn't say enough wonderful things about this venue. Everyone was great, the food was outstanding, the venue was beautiful, and everything went perfect! All of our guests raved about it here. I would highly recommend it. Our... Read More ceremony was in the Gazebo and reception in the Brookside ballroom! It was a magical evening and the grounds outside were absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Alison V

We had our wedding at the country club in June. Everything was absolutely perfect !! Jennifer was always quick to respond to any questions I had!!! Our day of coordinator was Erin, and she was fantastic too!! She made the entire day run smoothly, from getting ready to entering... Read More the reception. This is a fantastic venue, beautiful grounds. We have received so many compliments about our wedding!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Shannon G

Atkinson resort and country club is outstanding! My wedding took place in March and we had an outdoor ceremony in the trellis area! The weather was beautiful and being outdoors we got to capture the gorgeous scenery in our photos! The staff was wonderfull! I worked with... Read More Jennifer through my planning and she was wondrful! Julie was our day of coronatior and I couldn't have asked for better! She was so amazing and kept me calm all day! She did everything and anything I needed and most defiantly made for a great worry free night! All my guest were so impressed with the venu! And everybody loved the food!! Our ceremony was in the Tuscany ballroom, the ambience was beautiful! And everyone had such a wonderful time!!! I was so pleased with the overall experience with Atkinson! I would recommended it to any bride! We stayed in the suite room and our view of the fairways the next morning was beautiful! Some of our guest also booked rooms and stayed the night, the next morning we all met for breakfast in the tarven. The food was wonderful, and it was a perfect way to send us off to our honeymoon :) 10 out of 10 for Atkinson resort and country club!!

Ceremony and Reception Venue

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Atkinson Resort offered me a bridal suite all day which allowed the bridesmaids and I to eat the complimentary food, get our hair done, and prep for the big day. I was married at the trellis and our families still talk about how beautiful the outside ceremony was. Our wedding... Read More colors were green and pink and the green gold course in the background was gorgeous. I was originally nervous about how everything would run on the wedding day but the staff at Atkinson handled everything for us. While our guests were inside for cocktail hour, the staff served us the hors d'oeuvres and drinks while we took pictures. At the reception, our coordinator even ensured that the groom and I had time to eat! Overall, I would recommend this venue and service to everyone.

Exactly What We Wanted!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Katie R

Atkinson Country Club met every expectation that my husband and I had for our 350 person Greek wedding. They knew what they were doing every step of the way, from being very organized with whole wedding process to being willing to stretch a few rules to compensate for a few... Read More things we could not do. We are still getting compliments on how gorgeous everything was and how great the food was. From day one Jen was by our side guiding us in the right direction and always got back to us in a timely manor. She then handed is off to Julie,who again made us feel so special and made our wedding day go off so smooth. I would recommend this place 100% to anyone that asked it was the perect place for our perfect day!

Beyond What I Imagined!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Whitney K

I had the privilege of getting married at Atkinson Country Club this past November. I loved Jennifer from the start, but once I met my day-of wedding coordinator, Julie, I knew this team was the best. Jennifer and Julie went above and beyond our expectations every step of the... Read More way. They were as hands on as we wanted them to be, they were not pushy at all, and I have had almost all of our guests reach out to tell us what a great experience they had. My grandparents, who aren't easily won over, even said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! Do yourself a favor and at least go meet with Jennifer and her team, you won't regret it. They made what people said was going to be a stressful experience an absolute breeze!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Christy L

We can't say enough great things about Atkinson Country Club! We had our wedding here on November 7th 2015. They were great from the start-Jennifer and Tina were there whenever we had questions! We never felt like we were bothering anyone. Tina helped make our wedding day go off... Read More without a problem and was always near by if I had a question. I highly recommend Atkinson Country Club!

Love Atkinson!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Sam M

Atkinson was great from beginning to end!They have a beautiful venue both inside and out! Their staff is so helpful with everything no matter what it is! We have got nothing but amazing reviews of the venue since our wedding. The food was absolutely better than any wedding I've... Read More been to. I highly recommend this venue!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kathryn R

I cannot say enough good things about my experience!! From the rooms to the service to the reception venue and the staff, the Atkinson truly knows weddings! Jennifer was our coordinator and helped us with all of the planning and Julie was our day-of (more like week-of)... Read More coordinator and these women were unbelievably professional and so helpful throughout. We did and open bar, which stepped up our price a bit.... Worth every penny!! They don't water down their liquor like some places.

Meet The Manager

I have spent eleven of my nineteen years in the wedding industry here at Atkinson Resort & Country Club. Working one on one with our clients during the planning process allows me the opportunity to get to know couples personally and truly understand what they envision their wedding day to be. It is always my goal to provide attentive and personal service to all of our couples. Photo credit: Photography by Linda