Book Your Wedding with Atkinson Resort & Country Club

A BALLROOM IN ATKINSON, NH

Set amidst the quiet woodlands of Atkinson, New Hampshire, the Atkinson Resort & Country Club offers manicured gardens, rolling lawns and picturesque scenery at every turn. Boasting tranquil ponds, majestic trees and bubbling waterfalls, the property features far more than just lush fairways and greens. With separate sites for ceremonies and receptions available at this scenic venue, couples have a variety of options for tailoring an event to meet their wishes. There’s also accommodations for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and anniversary parties.

The Trellis. An outdoor ceremony site, the Trellis is surrounded by mature trees, sculpted gardens, a quiet pond and the manicured golf course. Featuring a wood-beamed trellis within a circular, red-bricked cobblestone plaza, guests watch the ceremony while seated in white lawn chairs.

The Gazebo. Tiered gardens and cascading waterfalls stand as the backdrop to this intimate site. Here at this intimate wedding ceremony location, couples say "I do" upon a small cobblestone dais, encircled by flowers, hedges and stately trees.

The Legacy Ballroom. The largest ballroom offered at the country club, this space features floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto the landscaped grounds. Couples who choose this ballroom may also choose between having their ceremony either at the Trellis or the Gazebo. The newly-married couple enters the ballroom by descending down an ornate staircase to greet their guests.

The Brookside Stateroom. After completing a ceremony at the Gazebo, couples can celebrate their union with a reception in this majestic space featuring a grand staircase entrance and a private deck guests will enjoy throughout the cocktail hour and reception.

Farview Stateroom. This elegant space looks out over the course and the woodlands beyond. Couples who wed at the Trellis may celebrate in this room once their ceremony is complete. A private patio will be enjoyed by all as the evening moves on and the couple will toast to guests from their private Bridal salon balcony.

Tuscany Ballroom. Another reception option for couples tying the knot at the Trellis, this elegant room has a wall of windows that offers panoramic views of an outdoor patio, which guests have access to during the event. Additionally, the room’s lobby is also available to guests celebrating here, giving them another place to settle down for a little post-ceremony relaxation.

Signature Room. This intimate space is a choice spot for smaller weddings or for events such as a rehearsal dinner, brunch or bridal shower. The focal points of this comfortable room are the fieldstone fireplace and its large windows.

There are various wedding packages available for reception dinners. The Gold, Platinum and Diamond packages, which are the most common, include the following:

• Five hours of reception time
  • A culinary display
  • Butler-passed hors d’oeuvres
  • A four-course plated dinner with two choices of entrees
  • Wedding cake cutting
  • Champagne, wine or sparkling cider toast
  • Coffee and tea

Also included in the packages are the banquet tables, chairs, a gift table and a dance floor. Couples also choose between white or ivory table linens and napkins. The four courses include a soup or bisque, a salad, an entree and dessert. There is also a buffet reception package available, however, this package must be take place on a Saturday and be completed by 4 p.m.

Some of the unique perks at the Atkinson Resort & Country Club include the following:

• Accommodations for the couple in fieldstone suites (wedding night)
  • Complimentary bottle of champagne for couple (in-suite)
  • A private wedding salon with bath, changing area and photo room
  • Complimentary menu tasting for two
  • Ice cream truffle and coulis served with the wedding cake
  • Option to add custom ice sculptures to event (extra fee)
  • Lots of reception enhancements available (extra fees)

Pristine Picturesque Landscapes

ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING FOR REMAINING 2017 WEDDING DATES THROUGH DECEMBER 30th, 2017! $5,500 for 75 guests $7,000.00 for 100 guests $11,000 for 150 guests *discounted pricing is based on our Gold Wedding Package *additional guests will be subject to per person charge *includes tax, gratuity and service charge *no room rental or site fee *Some restrictions may apply Our inclusive price includes for you: ❤ NH State Meals Tax, Gratuity and Service Charge ❤ Day of Event Coordinator ❤ No food or beverage minimum requirement ❤ Private Bridal Salon ❤ No room rental fee or site fee ❤ Cocktail hour Culinary Display ❤ Reception Room for 5 hours ❤ Champagne Toast ❤ Onsite Ceremony and onsite ceremony rehearsal ❤ Cake Cutting This is a limited time offer! Contact us today to schedule your tour! 603

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

85 Country Club Drive, Atkinson, NH (603) 362-8700

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kimberly S

Jennifer and Julie are amazing and talented wedding coordinators! They both are experienced and have excellent customer service skills. I was able to express all questions and concerns to Jennifer leading up to the big day and worked with Julie on the day of the wedding. Julie... Read More made me feel comfortable and helped make the day flawless. The grounds are impeccable with beautiful landscape that are very well maintained. I was so happy to marry my amazing husband at the Trellis and I know his mom was with us in spirit with the sun shining and no rain insight. :) We enjoyed our wedding because of the amazing wedding staff. I will recommend large wedding parties to stay just minutes away at the Holiday inn. I feel they are well suited for large parties. The Atkinson allows shuttles and transportation to and from for guests staying at hotels near by. This was very helpful! Thank you again to Jennifer and Julie!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brooke M

Jennifer was one of the big reasons we decided to have our wedding at Atkinson Country Club. She was so organized and took the time to explain everything to us! After booking the venue my high expectations were confirmed, she was so easy to work with and would respond to my... Read More emails within minutes. Their food is fantastic and the ground are beautiful! We had Christine as our day of coordinator and she was just as organized and professional as Jennifer. She worked well with all our vendors and I went into the wedding day not having to worry about anything! Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Samantha W

My husband and I viewed many venues before picking Atkinson C.C. for our wedding. We made a list of things we disliked and liked about every venue before choosing Atkinson CC as our favorite spot. We had both our ceremony and reception at Atkinson. We fell in love with the... Read More gorgeous building with beautiful views. Having the guest rooms in the same building as the reception and having the bridal suite all day (for a Friday wedding) makes things really convenient. Our guests are still raving about the food (go for the 6ft sub!!). Jennifer was amazing from day 1 and Julie- our wedding coordinator was a huge help making our wedding day as smooth as possible! We would HIGHLY recommend Atkinson CC as your wedding venue and if we could do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Annie S

From start to finish everything about The Atkinson Country Club...Jennifer and all the staff was amazing! I had more guests tell me how fabulous the food! The space was beautiful and large enough with plenty of extra space...we got married on New Years Eve and at midnight we had... Read More fireworks and they were amazing! I would highly recommend the Atkinson for your wedding or really may function!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Natasha R

I got married here in June of 2017. I spoke with Jennifer Chipman leading up to the wedding day and met my coordinator the week before the wedding. Jennifer was very accessible via email and answered all my questions. We chose the stationed package-the food was amazing and... Read More everyone was raving about how good the food was. It was a bit concerning how many little mistakes were made prior to the wedding day. For example, she got my husband's name wrong multiple times sending me the initial contract, typed the wrong hor'deurves on our menu order, sent us another wedding's final bill and then miscalculated our final bill leaving out 3k after I had already paid. Everything on our wedding day ran smoothly, but I was nervous something would go wrong with all the small mistakes. Julie was our day of coordinator and she helped keep the night running smoothly. Be sure to be clear about what you really want as she tried to change up how the bridal party walked out based on how she's seen other weddings do it. We went with the vendor package and all the vendors were great! We had Susanne's weddings for flowers and she did a fantastic job! Her communication via email is unclear and vague so be sure to bring all your questions when you meet with her in person. Jacques Pastries created our cake-no complaints there! We used Main Event for our DJ and had Kelly Elliot as our DJ. I would not recommend her as she did not seem to know a ton of popular music choices and pressed her own agenda on us. We felt as though the music selection for dinner was not what we anticipated and she played older music.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Brittany K

Great place. Everyone is great. Winter wedding deal is great. Hotel room are really nice.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Heather J

My husband and I got married on October 2nd, 2016. We had the BEST experience with ARCC! It was better than we could have imaged. I do not know what I would have done without our day of coordinator Julie. She was amazing! I had major "bride brain" and literally forgot all of my... Read More paper work for the planning meeting. She worked with me and made it seem like no big deal, even though it total was not cool of me. We had a forecast of possible rain for the day of the wedding, which thank GOD did not happen! Typically they move the ceremony into the reception hall when this happens. Julie arranged to have the hall set up downstairs as a back up ceremony location instead of having it in the reception hall. This was just going way above and beyond in my eyes! I want to sincerely thank ARCC and all their staff from the bottom of my heart! You all really made my wedding the best it could be and I did not have a care in the world that entire day! As it should be!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jill O

We loved everything about Atkinson CC. Everyone was so organized. The main thing that stuck out to my husband and I is that this was the only venue we looked at that we didn't feel pressured into having our wedding there. They were so easy to talk to and to plan with. When we... Read More had questions they were always a huge help when answering.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica P

Beautiful venue for our fall wedding. It rained on our day, and Atkinson was able to accommodate us in our reception room for the ceremony. The food was great. Jennifer and our personal wedding coordinator were so helpful in the process (when we had no idea what we were doing!)... Read More Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Christina C

My husband and I were marred at Atkinson Resort & County Club on October 7th, 2016. Julie & Jennifer organized our wedding flawlessly!! There was zero stress for myself & our wedding party. It was such a beautiful day, everything went perfect and it was all due Jennifer & Julie.... Read More They made our dream day a Fairy tale!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Ashley M

When I went to tour ACC I loved it! I brought my husband there to see it and he felt the way way! The grounds and reception rooms were absolutely beautiful! The grounds are maintained throughout the year (I went back several times to show family) and the reception rooms are very... Read More spacious! I loved the romeo and juliet balcony in the fairview stateroom! We had so many guests compliment our venue choice! We had our ceremony at the trellis area which was stunning! and we were able to take pictures at the garden area with the cascading waterfalls and beautiful flowers! This had certainly meant a lot to me! Jennifer was amazing to work with! She emailed me back within minutes which is huge for the stressful bride needing to know something right away! It was extremely helpful for wedding planning! Our wedding coordinator was Tina and she was amazing as well! She was so helpful and eased all my worries and fears! She coordinated with our other vendors and was awesome and easy to work with! Our reception area was absolutely beautiful and she went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was done correctly and taken care of! Thank you everyone at Atkinson Country Club for making our day perfect , special and one to remember!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie T

Atkinson Country Club did a wonderful job hosting my wedding reception. The wedding coordinator, Jennifer was really great and easy to work with. I would email her with any questions I had (from cost to color scheme) and she would promptly email me back. They were extremely... Read More organized (emailing me dates when paperwork/payments were due). What I loved most about Atkinson was their attention to detail. For example, our day of coordinator made sure our parents place cards were put at the best seats to be able to see the bride and groom. Also, they took the bridal party's drink orders before the wedding day so that when we arrived our drinks were ready for us. The grounds are beautifully maintained and we have beautiful pictures. Overall, I have nothing but good things to say about the venue and the people.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Roberta K

Atkinson CC was the perfect venue for us. Jennifer was amazing to work with, especially because we live in Ohio. She was very responsive and always super nice. She made it super easy to plan a wedding from afar. In addition to that having your own personal wedding coordinator... Read More the day of was fantastic. Also, the food was amazing and that was with 3 other weddings going on the same day! We've had multiple guests compliment the food and tell us how rare it is for wedding food to be tasty. Everything was very organized and went off without a hitch the day of. Couldn't ask for a better venue to work with and with such an amazing view!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jeremy D

Everything was absolutely amazing and beautiful and our guests were astonished. Jen was so amazing from the very beginning always there to give us a helping hand and assure us that everything would be perfect and to enjoy ourselves and she was absolutely right!!! All of the... Read More staff was amazing and the food was unbelievable! I would highly recommend to anyone to have their wedding here.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Christine T

We got married there and it was amazing! The coordinator Julie helped with everything and made the day go so smoothly i didnt have to do anything. Jennifer was amazing as well from the day we went to visit the venue up until the day of the wedding. They both did amazing and i... Read More couldnt have asked for an easier and relaxing da especially as a bride!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 James G

This place is absolutely amazing. All the staff was extremely helpful and I can't thank Jennifer and Julie enough! Our night truly was magical and amazing. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone getting married!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jorge S

Everything was excellent, except a few things that are not allowed to be done.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Erica A

I had the most wonderful wedding at Atkinson Resort and Country Club. I highly recommend this venue to all Brides out there looking. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking and the wedding coordinators are an absolute joy to work with. So responsive when you have questions and... Read More are there for you. I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer and Tina. Tina thank you so much for being so good to us and helping set up all of my wine themed decor. You were so wonderful! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth d

Great from beginning to end! Food was great, staff wonderful..couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kim B

Tom and I knew we were going to get married at Atkinson Country Club. It was a special place for us from the beginning. Early in our relationship we started going there for drinks and dinner. It was an easy spot to meet after a long work day. As our relationship progressed... Read More we continued spending time there. The night we got engaged we went to dinner there before coming home (where he proposed.) I knew it was coming and during dinner I said "this would be a great place to get married, look at how pretty it is." He laughed it off and we went home. Anyway - that night we got engaged and decided that ACC was the only venue we were going to look at. We scheduled a meeting for the next week and put our deposit down the next day. From the first meeting with Jennifer we just felt comfortable. She was there to answer every question I had throughout the planning process. I remember messaging her about something I read on one of the forums and she said that we needed to plan our wedding and not listen to all of the "rules" that are floating around out there. She was SO right. We planned our wedding over the course of the year. In that year we went to a wedding at ACC, had my shower there and then our wedding. Our day of coordinator was great! She helped us out so much the week of the wedding. The rehearsal wasn't the easiest to coordinate because we had a lot of moving pieces (a football schedule to deal with, people coming from Boston the day of the rehearsal, 3 very excited kids who were in the wedding etc.) and she made it work for us. The only hiccup we had the day of the wedding was with the delivery of food for the bridal party. We got married on a Sunday so we had the bridal suite available the whole day. I ordered a light breakfast and lunch for the girls. We ordered ahead of time and asked for lunch to be delivered at a specific time because we were trying to get everyone ready, dressed and pictures out of the way before our 4:00 pm ceremony. Lunch was delivered over 90 minutes late. We checked with the front desk and they didn't really seem to know what was going on so we didn't get a direct answer. If that was the only hiccup though, I think we did well over all! Other than that - some of the feedback we got from our guests was how beautiful the venue was. And inconsistent reviews on the food. Tom and I had a great meal, but our parents opinions were not the same as ours. I would recommend Atkinson Country Club to any bride who is looking for a wedding location.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Shauna S

If you want a gorgeous spot for your wedding without breaking the bank, and someone to guide you through the planning process, look no further! Atkinson exceeded my expectations - and I had high expectations! From my very first meeting with Jennifer I knew this place was for me.... Read More She's so attentive to detail, organized, and quick to respond - she made the two year planning experience so easy! And these people have thought of everything- no question or need I had went without an answer or solution. My guests didn't even have to share a bathroom with another wedding LOL! My bridal salon was incredible. Not to mention I just moseyed on upstairs at the end of the night and didn't have to worry about transportation for me and my bridal party. AND THE FOOD!! I definitely prioritized food for our wedding and I was not disappointed. Seriously, someone please invite me to their wedding here just so I can eat their food again! The ceremony location was perfection - quiet, private, and pristine- great for photos. I've been to plenty weddings where the ceremony was surrounded by noise, cars, and distractions. This place made me feel like we were the only people on the property. Tons of photo opportunities - your photographers will love it here! I could go on, but I won't - just check it out (no I didn't get paid to write this)!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ashley D

We can not say enough about Atkinson, our day was beyond perfect. Jennifer was so informative throughout the whole process and answered every email in detail, no matter when you emailed. Julie was our day of coordinator, she was also awesome, very helpful and made the night run... Read More perfect. The food was out of this world, people are still talking about it months later.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Cassandra

Everything about my wedding was amazing!!! I have been with my husband for over 16 years and we are already established. I have dreamed of my wedding since I was a kid, it involved waterfalls and a picturesque backdrop. We looked at a few other venues and have been to Atkinson... Read More many times for his yearly company Christmas party and knew the food was fantastic. At first, I didn't even consider ACC because I thought there was no way we could afford it. Jennifer was great at making suggestions and answering any questions I had. We decided to get married on a Sunday to bypass the food and beverage minimums on a Friday or Saturday. It was a wonderful suggestion, we got married August 21, 2016 in the Farview ballroom and had the whole place to ourselves! The use of the bridal salon was great, and very convenient. I got ready there with my bridal party and my husband took advantage of the 2 free rounds of golf. Our wedding coordinator Tina, was amazing and set up the room beautifully and went over everything with us so the day of she worked with the dj and didn't interrupt me but was always right there if I needed her. The food was so delicious! We served arancini, coconut crusted chicken, and stuffed mushrooms as hors d'oeuvres. As the main course we decided on the bistro sirloin and baked haddock. I don't even like fish, but really enjoyed the baked haddock. The tasting dinner they offer with the wedding package is a great way to try new things, you would maybe otherwise overlook. Juan and George were our servers and they were wonderful. They kept coming over and checking if everything was ok and if we needed anything and were also very pleasant. I am very picky and hard to please, and I have nothing negative to say about my wedding day or my experience with Atkinson Country Club, everything was absolutely perfect and we are already planning our 10 year anniversary! Thank you Atkinson for making our wedding day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Deven B

My husband I were married at Atkinson Resort and Country Club on July 9th, 2016. Jennifer and Julie did an amazing job at organizing and planning our wedding. Our questions were always answered to the best of their ability and in a timely fashion. The food was excellent during... Read More the reception, none of my guests had any complaints! The Farview Ballroom was decorated exactly how I imagined it and it was absolutely stunning. It unfortunately started down pouring 10 minutes before I was going to walk down the aisle, but Julie did not show any concern. She quickly designated our guests to the appropriate areas they needed to be. Julie worked with our photographers to find the best spots to take pictures inside of the resort, as the rain never let up. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and perfect wedding! I also have to say that the front desk helped me tremendously with our boarding passes. There was an issue with my husbands passport and the flight reservation (nothing can ever be easy) and the front desk helped us along the way. Atkinson Resort and Country Club is a perfect place to have your wedding, I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Briana S

Getting married at Atkinson Country Club was seriously a dream come true. The venue is gorgeous, the price was right, the food was delicious, and the service was amazing. All of their amenities truly made our day special and they went above and beyond to make are day nothing... Read More less than that.

Meet The Manager

Jennifer

I have spent twelve of my twenty years in the wedding industry here at Atkinson Resort & Country Club. Working one on one with our clients during the planning process allows me the opportunity to get to know couples personally and truly understand what they envision their wedding day to be. It is always my goal to provide attentive and personal service to all of our couples. Photo credit: Photography by Linda