Pristine Picturesque Landscapes

Atkinson Resort & Country Club is tucked away within the serene woodlands of Southern New Hampshire that offers the beauty of the seasons. Our perfectly manicured gardens are surrounded by tranquil waterfalls, rolling green fairways and spectacular scenery throughout the resort. Our dedicated professionals offer impeccable service to personalize your special day and create long lasting relationships that make memories last forever.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

85 Country Club Drive, Atkinson, NH

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Shannon G

Atkinson resort and country club is outstanding! My wedding took place in March and we had an outdoor ceremony in the trellis area! The weather was beautiful and being outdoors we got to capture the gorgeous scenery in our photos! The staff was wonderfull! I worked with... Read More Jennifer through my planning and she was wondrful! Julie was our day of coronatior and I couldn't have asked for better! She was so amazing and kept me calm all day! She did everything and anything I needed and most defiantly made for a great worry free night! All my guest were so impressed with the venu! And everybody loved the food!! Our ceremony was in the Tuscany ballroom, the ambience was beautiful! And everyone had such a wonderful time!!! I was so pleased with the overall experience with Atkinson! I would recommended it to any bride! We stayed in the suite room and our view of the fairways the next morning was beautiful! Some of our guest also booked rooms and stayed the night, the next morning we all met for breakfast in the tarven. The food was wonderful, and it was a perfect way to send us off to our honeymoon :) 10 out of 10 for Atkinson resort and country club!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

Can't say enough about the Atkinson Resort and Country Club! The staff, food, accommodations and amenities were priceless. Everyone was so focused on ensuring that my daughter's wedding was beautiful. Our bridal coordinator, Julie Ahern was awesome. Can't thank her enough as... Read More well as Jennifer, Christine, Carolyn, Bill, Wendie and everyone in guest services! A great venue - would highly recommend!

Top Notch, Beautiful & Perfect

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Sarah G

Our wedding was April 25th 2014 & was just AMAZING do to all of the help from the staff at the Atkinson Resort & CC. From the sales department to the wedding coordinator before and the day of. We chose Filet & Haddock and there were nothing but compliments on how great the food... Read More was as well as the staff throughout the night. The setting is just beautiful - We were lucky to have a short time where the sun was shining and I was assured by my coordinator Kris it would be perfect and indeed it was. (Thank you to the help of Kris making sure every little detail I asked for was set up perfect) The Fieldstone suites were unbelievably comfortable and we booked 14 out of 16 rooms. The day of our wedding was PERFECT, stress free & we did not want the day to end. Thank you Jen in Sales - you made the details work and helped me any way you could.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Deven B

My husband I were married at Atkinson Resort and Country Club on July 9th, 2016. Jennifer and Julie did an amazing job at organizing and planning our wedding. Our questions were always answered to the best of their ability and in a timely fashion. The food was excellent during... Read More the reception, none of my guests had any complaints! The Farview Ballroom was decorated exactly how I imagined it and it was absolutely stunning. It unfortunately started down pouring 10 minutes before I was going to walk down the aisle, but Julie did not show any concern. She quickly designated our guests to the appropriate areas they needed to be. Julie worked with our photographers to find the best spots to take pictures inside of the resort, as the rain never let up. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and perfect wedding! I also have to say that the front desk helped me tremendously with our boarding passes. There was an issue with my husbands passport and the flight reservation (nothing can ever be easy) and the front desk helped us along the way. Atkinson Resort and Country Club is a perfect place to have your wedding, I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Briana S

Getting married at Atkinson Country Club was seriously a dream come true. The venue is gorgeous, the price was right, the food was delicious, and the service was amazing. All of their amenities truly made our day special and they went above and beyond to make are day nothing... Read More less than that.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I can't say enough about this venue. Due to an unexpected Army deployment, our celebration had to be rescheduled and the facility didn't bat an eye, did not charge us a cent and allowed us to reschedule at a later date. They are so supportive of our military families it was... Read More very refreshing. On top of that the venue is beautiful, we had a lovely evening ceremony under the trellis and then a fantastic time dancing the night away. The food, delicious, the DJ, flowers and Cake through the package deal were excellent and in all it was the best night of our lives...watching our daughter and her husband make their marriage vows. As Mother of the Bride and anxious as well, I was always welcomed to ask questions and voice my opinion. Many thanks to all the staff including Jennifer and Julie, Wedding Sales consultant and Wedding coordinator. Great job.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Justine M

We had our wedding at The Atkinson in June and couldn't say enough wonderful things about this venue. Everyone was great, the food was outstanding, the venue was beautiful, and everything went perfect! All of our guests raved about it here. I would highly recommend it. Our... Read More ceremony was in the Gazebo and reception in the Brookside ballroom! It was a magical evening and the grounds outside were absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Alison V

We had our wedding at the country club in June. Everything was absolutely perfect !! Jennifer was always quick to respond to any questions I had!!! Our day of coordinator was Erin, and she was fantastic too!! She made the entire day run smoothly, from getting ready to entering... Read More the reception. This is a fantastic venue, beautiful grounds. We have received so many compliments about our wedding!!

Ceremony and Reception Venue

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Atkinson Resort offered me a bridal suite all day which allowed the bridesmaids and I to eat the complimentary food, get our hair done, and prep for the big day. I was married at the trellis and our families still talk about how beautiful the outside ceremony was. Our wedding... Read More colors were green and pink and the green gold course in the background was gorgeous. I was originally nervous about how everything would run on the wedding day but the staff at Atkinson handled everything for us. While our guests were inside for cocktail hour, the staff served us the hors d'oeuvres and drinks while we took pictures. At the reception, our coordinator even ensured that the groom and I had time to eat! Overall, I would recommend this venue and service to everyone.

Exactly What We Wanted!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Katie R

Atkinson Country Club met every expectation that my husband and I had for our 350 person Greek wedding. They knew what they were doing every step of the way, from being very organized with whole wedding process to being willing to stretch a few rules to compensate for a few... Read More things we could not do. We are still getting compliments on how gorgeous everything was and how great the food was. From day one Jen was by our side guiding us in the right direction and always got back to us in a timely manor. She then handed is off to Julie,who again made us feel so special and made our wedding day go off so smooth. I would recommend this place 100% to anyone that asked it was the perect place for our perfect day!

Beyond What I Imagined!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Whitney K

I had the privilege of getting married at Atkinson Country Club this past November. I loved Jennifer from the start, but once I met my day-of wedding coordinator, Julie, I knew this team was the best. Jennifer and Julie went above and beyond our expectations every step of the... Read More way. They were as hands on as we wanted them to be, they were not pushy at all, and I have had almost all of our guests reach out to tell us what a great experience they had. My grandparents, who aren't easily won over, even said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding! Do yourself a favor and at least go meet with Jennifer and her team, you won't regret it. They made what people said was going to be a stressful experience an absolute breeze!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Christy L

We can't say enough great things about Atkinson Country Club! We had our wedding here on November 7th 2015. They were great from the start-Jennifer and Tina were there whenever we had questions! We never felt like we were bothering anyone. Tina helped make our wedding day go off... Read More without a problem and was always near by if I had a question. I highly recommend Atkinson Country Club!

Love Atkinson!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Sam M

Atkinson was great from beginning to end!They have a beautiful venue both inside and out! Their staff is so helpful with everything no matter what it is! We have got nothing but amazing reviews of the venue since our wedding. The food was absolutely better than any wedding I've... Read More been to. I highly recommend this venue!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kathryn R

I cannot say enough good things about my experience!! From the rooms to the service to the reception venue and the staff, the Atkinson truly knows weddings! Jennifer was our coordinator and helped us with all of the planning and Julie was our day-of (more like week-of)... Read More coordinator and these women were unbelievably professional and so helpful throughout. We did and open bar, which stepped up our price a bit.... Worth every penny!! They don't water down their liquor like some places.

Katie & Scott's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Katie D

Atkinson Resort & Country Club is a wonderful place to host a wedding - from top notch customer service to their beautiful venue - there is no way you can say no to this place! I would highly recommend this venue. Their staff is helpful - Jen and Julie were a true pleasure to... Read More work with throughout the entire planning process. If you book your wedding here - you won't be disappointed - I PROMISE!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Sarah B

My husband and I had our wedding here in July. We were so happy we made this choice. Our ceremony was BEAUTIFUL on the gazebo side and held about 160 people. Atkinson was great from start to finish. Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding... Read More planning process. On the day of our wedding Julie was our wedding planner. She made sure everything ran smoothly. The food was EXCELLENT...our guests are still raving about it! We had many guests from New York who are used to MULTIPLE course wedding meals...they, too, have told us how wonderful the food was! We chose the petite filet and stuffed shrimp & the chicken saltimbocca. I would highly recommend Atkinson Resort & Country Club to ANY bride looking for a beautiful venue with excellent service, responsiveness, and professionalism!

Wedding Planning Made Easy

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Mai N

I had my wedding this past July at the Atkinson Resort and Country Club and I have nothing but good remarks about the venue. The view for the ceremony was gorgeous and our decorations were placed correctly and with care. Jennifer, the sales manager, answered all of our questions... Read More in a timely manner and handled our requests for updates and changes very efficiently. Our coordinator, Tina, was on her toes the day of the wedding making sure everything was orderly and that my husband and I were comfortable and stress-free.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Atkinson Country Club was amazing! We had the best time of our lives and are guests are still talking about our wedding!! It was elegant and Julie our wedding planner was right on top of everything. How we did our cermoney was amazing and simply breath taking. She helped with... Read More anything we needed, she set up everything right, and was on top of everything. I would highly suggest Atkinson for anybodys wedding! Stacey & Jon Brunelle

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

My husband, Scott, and I got married at the Atkinson Country Club on June 12, 2015. We had an amazing experience, all the way from the planning stages to the final dance. We originally booked the Granite Rose as our venue. We booked it in November, 2013, with our June 12, 2015... Read More date. In December 2014 I received a letter in the mail explaining that the Granite Rose was closing as of February 2015. We panicked! This was something that only happened in movies. Half way through the day, I decided to call the Atkinson Country Club. All I knew was that I had my prom there and it was beautiful. Jennifer answered and put all my worries to rest. They had worked diligently throughout that entire week to specifically design a menu catered to Granite Rose guests! They tried to keep everything within our budget, and honored our vendor packages! They were so accommodating and understanding and I am so happy I decided to call that day! We were even able to keep our date! Julie was our coordinator and she was so helpful! I could not have asked for anything better! If you are looking for a wonderful experience, call Atkinson Country Club! - Lauren D

Amazing venue and caring staff!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Alyssa C

My husband and I got married here on August 1, 2015. We booked late August of 2014 and since day one they were fabulous. Jennifer was so responsive to emails and made sure we had everything we needed. Our "Day of" coordinator, Julie was equally as great. She not only took... Read More care of us, the bride and groom, but everyone else at our wedding(with just under 200 guests that is not always easy). The day ran so smoothly and everything was beautiful and exactly what I imagined. We had the Legacy ballroom for our reception and it was perfect for our wedding size but could also fit many more. I highly recommend Atkinson to any bride and groom! The scenery around the grounds is also a huge plus for photographs :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kayla F

My husband and I got married at the Atkinson Country Club on 5/30/15 and are still hearing from our guests how much they loved the venue and the food! We had our ceremony outside under the Gazebo and then our cocktail hour and reception followed in the Brookside room. The... Read More ceremony location was breathtaking and the landscaping was perfect! I couldn't have imagined anything better! And I loved that there was a little balcony from the bridal suite overlooking the reception room to get a good view of everyone enjoying themselves. My husband and I made sure to go up and take a moment together to take it all in. (And it was fun to throw the bouquet from up there!!) From the very beginning the bridal coordinator, Jennifer was amazing! Answering all questions I had in a timely manner, no matter how silly or how many times I asked and forgot to write down! She is much easier to reach by email than by phone, but always responded quickly. There were a few small things that we wanted to change that the venue wouldn't allow, but then also some things that they were able to do that accommodated our needs. Our week of bridal coordinator, Julie was also great! I was able to reach her at all hours to make sure last minute things were all set. It was truly the best day of my wife and ARCC played a big part in that!

Dream wedding on a budget

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Jamie H

I cannot say enough good things about Atkinson Country Club! We had our dream wedding on a budget and couldn't have done it without them. Before I go further, I want to explain that we got a great deal because our wedding was on a Thursday. If you have your heart set on... Read More Saturday I would not consider this a budget venue, although I still think they are worth every penny. Because we chose Thursday our total was discounted and we had no food and beverage minimum. We also had full run of the place, extra time to use the changing rooms, choice of any ballroom/ceremony area, and a better backup ceremony location. The good: -The grounds are beautiful and were perfect for our outdoor ceremony and pictures -Jennifer Chipman and Katie Kivell were awesome to work with, even from across the country (we planned the whole thing from California) -The food is EXCELLENT and not just compared to other wedding food. Several guests said it was the best dinner they've had at a wedding -The ballrooms have beautiful high ceilings and tall windows that let in lots of light -They have all inclusive packages with apps, food, dessert, and open bar. It made everything so easy -They have rooms. Bride and Groom stay free the night of the wedding, and guests can book rooms if they don't want to drive home after. The was especially perfect for my side of the family that flew in from CA -The changing room is HUGE. Plenty of space for hair and makeup to set up, and the whole bridal party to be comfortable while getting ready -They will work with you if you want to change anything on the menu -Plenty of parking for all guests -We were lucky enough to have perfect weather, but had it rained our backup location would still have been beautiful since the ballrooms look out onto the property. -They are flexible with vendors. We have a JP and a DJ in the family and had no issues using them. The Bad (but also typical of almost all venues we looked at): -Patterned carpet in the ballrooms. At least the colors are neutral, which is better than many other places -Cash or check only, for every payment. Some venues accept credit cards for all but the final payment -Somewhat difficult to get to if you're not familiar with the area. -Cannot throw rice, confetti, birdseed, bubbles, flower petals, basically anything

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Marissa B

My husband and I were married at Atkinson Resort and Country Club on 12/6/2014. We knew we were looking for a place that was going to accommodate the things that were important to us: attractive setting, excellent food and spot on service. We have both been in the hospitality... Read More industry for years so we are sensitive to these aspects. Atkinson Resort & Country Club met and exceeded our expectations! We met with Jennifer at Atkinson back in April and from the get go she was attentive to our needs and very calming (considering how important this day would be for us and our families.) You could tell that Jennifer was experienced and genuinely cared about creating a wonderful day for her guests. We went back a few months later for our food tasting and could not have been more confident that we had chosen the correct place! The soup and pasta were fresh and hot! The chicken and beef were moist and full of flavor and the flatware/plates/glassware was modern and not at all “banquety.” The week of our wedding we met with Julie, she was going to be with us the entire day of our wedding to ensure everything went perfect. Well, our day came and to no surprise we had rain, but that didn’t dampen our spirits! After our ceremony we arrived at Atkinson and there was Julie, big smile and headset, ready to make our day memorable. First she escorted us down to our Bridal Suite where we, our bridal party and our parents had a little quite time to think about the day thus far and have some appetizers and cocktails before we met up with the rest of the reception. From there our photographer came to get us to head outside for pictures. The rain had come to a drizzle so it made for some excellent photographs!!!! After our photos our DJ came in to go over the entrance list and Julie was there to keep everything in order! When we entered our reception (which was held in the gorgeous Tuscan Ballroom) we were overcome with emotion! Our family and closest friends were there, the tables looked perfect and the room was decorated with just enough Christmas (my husband and I love the holidays) to make it elegant! As the evening moved on our food courses came one by one, hot and steaming and in a timely fashion. Our cake was perfect and stayed that way until we cut into it. Our cards, gifts, toasting glasses, cake knife, etc. were all kept in the condition we dropped them off in. Keep in mind this is what my husband and I experienced through the evening but when our families told us how wonderful everything was from food to service t attentiveness, it only solidified that we made the right choice. Having your wedding at Atkinson Resort & Country Club will not only provide you with great memories, photos and moments it will allow you to thoroughly enjoy your day because you can confidently know everything else is taken care of.

Awesome night

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kerry L

We could not have picked a better place for our wedding. From the moment we saw Atkinson, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married! Jennifer Chipman was awesome! She made the whole wedding process a breeze! From our first meeting to up to our wedding day, we were able... Read More to email or call her with questions. No question was too small or silly for her. She answered all of our questions in a timely manner and helped us plan the best night of our life. The night of the wedding, Julia was our coordinator. We were so lucky to have her! We met with her the Tuesday before our wedding for our final appointment. She was awesome. She answered all our last minute questions and gave us such great ideas as to what else we could do on our wedding night. The night of the wedding Julia was just so awesome. She was there for every moment of it, helping us and being there for ideas and suggestions. She was so happy and just enjoyed her job so much it made us so happy to be there even more celebrating our wedding. We are so happy we choose Atkinson. Our guests have told us how much they enjoyed our wedding and our venue. They have told us this was the best wedding food that they have ever had, and that made us very happy because we wanted everyone to enjoy their food. Our guests have also told us how nice the staff was to all of them and we couldn't agree more. The staff working our wedding was great. Thank you so much Atkinson for all your help on our wedding night. We are so lucky to have been able to have had our wedding there and we will always look back at it and smile and be glad we made the best decision!

Perfect day and fantastic experience throughout the entire planning process

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kirsten P

We could not have asked for a better experience at Atkinson Resort and Country Club. The space itself is beautiful both indoors and out – the perfect combination of classy/impressive and comfortable/inviting. All the elegance you’d want without any stereotypical country club... Read More stuffiness :) The staff is fantastic too! The primary wedding contact is so sweet and pleasant to deal with, as well as extremely helpful, knowledgeable and well-organized throughout the entire planning process – you’ll feel like you’re in good hands with her, and you are! My day-of coordinator was awesome too, she made everything run smoothly without a hitch, was always right there whenever we needed her and was fun to have around during the “behind the scenes” parts of the reception. The rest of the staff – waiters, bartenders, etc. – were great too. You will definitely feel well taken care of on your big day, as you should :) I highly recommend Atkinson and am so glad we chose to have our reception there!

Meet The Manager

Jennifer

I have spent eleven of my nineteen years in the wedding industry here at Atkinson Resort & Country Club. Working one on one with our clients during the planning process allows me the opportunity to get to know couples personally and truly understand what they envision their wedding day to be. It is always my goal to provide attentive and personal service to all of our couples. Photo credit: Photography by Linda