Book Your Wedding with Atkinson Resort & Country Club

A BALLROOM IN ATKINSON, NH

Set amidst the quiet woodlands of Atkinson, New Hampshire, the Atkinson Resort & Country Club offers manicured gardens, rolling lawns and picturesque scenery at every turn. Boasting tranquil ponds, majestic trees and bubbling waterfalls, the property features far more than just lush fairways and greens. With separate sites for ceremonies and receptions available at this scenic venue, couples have a variety of options for tailoring an event to meet their wishes. There’s also accommodations for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and anniversary parties.

The Trellis. An outdoor ceremony site, the Trellis is surrounded by mature trees, sculpted gardens, a quiet pond and the manicured golf course. Featuring a wood-beamed trellis within a circular, red-bricked cobblestone plaza, guests watch the ceremony while seated in white lawn chairs.

The Gazebo. Tiered gardens and cascading waterfalls stand as the backdrop to this intimate site. Here at this intimate wedding ceremony location, couples say "I do" upon a small cobblestone dais, encircled by flowers, hedges and stately trees.

The Legacy Ballroom. The largest ballroom offered at the country club, this space features floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto the landscaped grounds. Couples who choose this ballroom may also choose between having their ceremony either at the Trellis or the Gazebo. The newly-married couple enters the ballroom by descending down an ornate staircase to greet their guests.

The Brookside Stateroom. After completing a ceremony at the Gazebo, couples can celebrate their union with a reception in this majestic space featuring a grand staircase entrance and a private deck guests will enjoy throughout the cocktail hour and reception.

Farview Stateroom. This elegant space looks out over the course and the woodlands beyond. Couples who wed at the Trellis may celebrate in this room once their ceremony is complete. A private patio will be enjoyed by all as the evening moves on and the couple will toast to guests from their private Bridal salon balcony.

Tuscany Ballroom. Another reception option for couples tying the knot at the Trellis, this elegant room has a wall of windows that offers panoramic views of an outdoor patio, which guests have access to during the event. Additionally, the room’s lobby is also available to guests celebrating here, giving them another place to settle down for a little post-ceremony relaxation.

Signature Room. This intimate space is a choice spot for smaller weddings or for events such as a rehearsal dinner, brunch or bridal shower. The focal points of this comfortable room are the fieldstone fireplace and its large windows.

There are various wedding packages available for reception dinners. The Gold, Platinum and Diamond packages, which are the most common, include the following:

• Five hours of reception time
  • A culinary display
  • Butler-passed hors d’oeuvres
  • A four-course plated dinner with two choices of entrees
  • Wedding cake cutting
  • Champagne, wine or sparkling cider toast
  • Coffee and tea

Also included in the packages are the banquet tables, chairs, a gift table and a dance floor. Couples also choose between white or ivory table linens and napkins. The four courses include a soup or bisque, a salad, an entree and dessert. There is also a buffet reception package available, however, this package must be take place on a Saturday and be completed by 4 p.m.

Some of the unique perks at the Atkinson Resort & Country Club include the following:

• Accommodations for the couple in fieldstone suites (wedding night)
  • Complimentary bottle of champagne for couple (in-suite)
  • A private wedding salon with bath, changing area and photo room
  • Complimentary menu tasting for two
  • Ice cream truffle and coulis served with the wedding cake
  • Option to add custom ice sculptures to event (extra fee)
  • Lots of reception enhancements available (extra fees)

Pristine Picturesque Landscapes

ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING FOR REMAINING 2017 WEDDING DATES THROUGH DECEMBER 30th, 2017! $5,500 for 75 guests $7,000.00 for 100 guests $11,000 for 150 guests *discounted pricing is based on our Gold Wedding Package *additional guests will be subject to per person charge *includes tax, gratuity and service charge *no room rental or site fee *Some restrictions may apply Our inclusive price includes for you: ❤ NH State Meals Tax, Gratuity and Service Charge ❤ Day of Event Coordinator ❤ No food or beverage minimum requirement ❤ Private Bridal Salon ❤ No room rental fee or site fee ❤ Cocktail hour Culinary Display ❤ Reception Room for 5 hours ❤ Champagne Toast ❤ Onsite Ceremony and onsite ceremony rehearsal ❤ Cake Cutting This is a limited time offer! Contact us today to schedule your tour! 603

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

85 Country Club Drive, Atkinson, NH (603) 362-8700

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kimberly S

Jennifer and Julie are amazing and talented wedding coordinators! They both are experienced and have excellent customer service skills. I was able to express all questions and concerns to Jennifer leading up to the big day and worked with Julie on the day of the wedding. Julie... Read More made me feel comfortable and helped make the day flawless. The grounds are impeccable with beautiful landscape that are very well maintained. I was so happy to marry my amazing husband at the Trellis and I know his mom was with us in spirit with the sun shining and no rain insight. :) We enjoyed our wedding because of the amazing wedding staff. I will recommend large wedding parties to stay just minutes away at the Holiday inn. I feel they are well suited for large parties. The Atkinson allows shuttles and transportation to and from for guests staying at hotels near by. This was very helpful! Thank you again to Jennifer and Julie!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brooke M

Jennifer was one of the big reasons we decided to have our wedding at Atkinson Country Club. She was so organized and took the time to explain everything to us! After booking the venue my high expectations were confirmed, she was so easy to work with and would respond to my... Read More emails within minutes. Their food is fantastic and the ground are beautiful! We had Christine as our day of coordinator and she was just as organized and professional as Jennifer. She worked well with all our vendors and I went into the wedding day not having to worry about anything! Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Samantha W

My husband and I viewed many venues before picking Atkinson C.C. for our wedding. We made a list of things we disliked and liked about every venue before choosing Atkinson CC as our favorite spot. We had both our ceremony and reception at Atkinson. We fell in love with the... Read More gorgeous building with beautiful views. Having the guest rooms in the same building as the reception and having the bridal suite all day (for a Friday wedding) makes things really convenient. Our guests are still raving about the food (go for the 6ft sub!!). Jennifer was amazing from day 1 and Julie- our wedding coordinator was a huge help making our wedding day as smooth as possible! We would HIGHLY recommend Atkinson CC as your wedding venue and if we could do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jillian M

We have had the most amazing experience at Atkinson! It was the first and ONLY place we looked at! We first toured with Jennifer and she explained every aspect of the wedding. She answered any and all questions we came with and was super personable and sweet. We loved the venue... Read More right away, bith the indoor and the outdoors spaces are gorgeous! We decided to book it at the end of the tour. Jennifer was in contact with us before every major deadline, everything wad explained super clearly and planning was made easy. I probably emailed Jennifer 1,000 times! They are unbelievably organized and all the paperwork was clearly labeled and very helpful. Throughout the year between booking and our wedding, we came to Atkinson several times to check if our centerpieces would look good and show loved ones the venue we fell in love with. Each time, whether We met with Jennifer or not, the staff was very accommodating and kind. We had our drop appointment the week of the wedding and it was a relief to be able to drop off everything (all decorations, guest book, place cards, etc.) and to only worry about ourselves the day of the wedding. Our day-of coordinator was Kristen and she was AMAZING! She somehow gathered our crazy large family and everything ran perfectly smoothly. She even held my drink while we took post-ceremony pictures! Overall Atkinson Resort and Country Club is amazing- it is the most beautiful venue for any wedding and their staff made everything easy!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Faith G

My husband and I got married here in June 2017. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food is great! I had a great experience working with Jennifer. The planning process was very well thought-out. There were checklists and forms to fill out at certain times, which made the... Read More process well-paced yet thorough. Jennifer was always available and very prompt with responding to any questions we had. Our day-of coordinator was Kristine, and she was wonderful too! Always making sure our silly questions were answered and she paced the whole day out wonderfully, and coordinated fully with our other vendors. We didn't have to do a thing except enjoy our day! I would hands-down recommend Atkinson Country Club to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous one-stop shop: on-site ceremony, catering, and reception!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 erica a

Atkinson was a beautiful place to get married. The wedding coordinator was so helpful throughout the entire process of planning and was there for every question that I could possible have. The day of coordinator was also amazing and made the day as stress free as possible! The... Read More only thing I could complain about was that the food was not as good as it was when we attended the tasting. It was less flavorful and a little dry.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Benjamin W

If you are looking for more than just a space to have a wedding and want to feel a connection with the staff you work with, Atkinson is your place! Atkinson took my breath away the first time I visited and the staff didn't do anything less when I met them! Jennifer is so... Read More friendly, but what really stood out for my dad and I was how open and honest she was. She doesn't lie to try and get you to book at her venue. She tells it like it is and makes sure that your needs are met and that you are comfortable and happy with what you are getting. She allowed some special food requests for my guests and made me feel very welcomed to ask her questions whenever I wanted. She even replied one night late at night just to reassure me with what was going on! I quickly felt like she was more of a friend than just a staff member I was working with. When it came around to my wedding weekend, the staff for my rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding were all amazing! They made sure everyone was set to go and happy and really took the time to get to know me and the wedding party. Kristen kept everything in order and made sure the timeline of events stuck to schedule, which was a big help and stress relief knowing someone else was keeping track of where everyone was haha. I have nothing negative to say about Atkinson or my experience with planning my wedding there. --Diane Wittman

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sarah S

We had our wedding here on Sept 16th and it was absolutely beautiful. Not only is the place amazing with their landscape and yummy good, the wedding coordinators you get to work with along the way are so helpful and accommodating. I couldn’t have asked for a better planning... Read More experience. I know so many people who have shared horror stories with their wedding coordinators but Jen and Julie were the absolute best to work with and my father can attest to that as well. The whole experience was so smooth all because of them. Make sure to check them out for any event you may have, you will not regret it!! :) thank you Atkinson CC for the most perfect day we will never forget.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Allysa V

Atkinson Resort and Country Club did an amazing job making our wedding day special and enjoyable! We had an excellent time and the coordinators are great. They did all the work for me and made sure everything went smoothly, so I got to go through the motions and actually enjoy... Read More my big day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica S

I don't know where to start, this place is amazing!! From start to finish. We took a tour and instantly knew this was the place, the grounds are GORGEOUS! We got married at the gazebo, the landscape is stunning with the greenery and flowers there's no need to add its simply... Read More beautiful on it's own! Until the week leading up to the wedding we worked with Jennifer, she's absolutely amazing!! Organized, passionate about what she does and very responsive to emails, she would respond within minutes, this really reassured me we picked the right place from the start. The the week of the wedding you get your day of coordinator, we had Kristen and oh my we LOVED her, what an absolute delight!!! She too is passionate about what she does and is GOOD at it! If something went wrong ( I must have messed up some table arrangements when making cards) Kristen took care of it and I didn't even know until a week later when a friend told me so I wouldn't stress. She made the day PERFECT, stress free and smooth sailing. (Kristen too is great at getting back emails, communication is KEY in planning). Both Jennifer and Kristen are just so sweet and accommodating, thank you so much! Our reception was in the Brookside room, it's a great size with some great views! We even had a deck where our guests could go outside during the reception. I could go on and on about how great the Atkinson Country Club is. They made our wedding day everything we wanted and more! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Alanna L

My husband and I got married and had our reception at Atkinson this past July and it was an absolutely perfect day. The wedding coordinators were exemplary- attentive and extremely professional. The entire day ran so smoothly and we owed it all to them. Thank you Jennifer and... Read More Kristen for helping make our day so special! Our reception was in the legacy ballroom- there was plenty of space for stations, tables and dancing. We received countless compliments from our wedding guests on the food and venue, specifically how delicious the station meals were (many saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had!). We have also been told by many guests that it was one of the most beautiful outdoor ceremonies they had been to- the grounds at Atkinson are so well kept and make for beautiful pictures. I highly recommend using them for both your wedding ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kate G

I was married at Atkinson CC on 9/15/17 and it was the most amazing day of our lives. Jennifer and Julie were nothing short of spectacular. From the 1st time we went to Atkinson we were immediately sold on its exterior beauty then our meeting with Jennifer sealed the deal. She... Read More was so kind and sweet, organized, and has so much passion about wedding planning. We knew we could trust her. This was the 1st and only venue we looked at and we have no regrets! During planning all the way to the end of our wedding, every one from Jennifer and Julie, to the front desk staff, the pro shop, the tavern, and even all of the staff setting up and working our wedding - each and every one of them made us feel welcome, excited and stress free. Even a down pour right before our first look couldn't ruin our day! Jennifer rushed to get us umbrellas, Julie and her team set up a beautiful twinkle-lit back drop for our last minute indoor ceremony. Then they all worked together with our vendors to rearrange our game plan so we could get beautiful photos outdoors when the rain cleared after our ceremony. All of the brides who I know told me about little things that were stressful on their wedding day. I can actually say that my wedding day was the most calm and least stressful day of my life. I didn't worry once. And I attribute that to the excitement to marry my best friend, awesome friends and family, a great venue and amazing vendors. We truly hit the jackpot. We stepped in to the photo booth and the end of the evening to get some photos and my husband looked at me and said "this truly has been the best day of my life" - he took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you so much to Atkinson CC, from the bottom of our hearts, you were a HUGE part of making 9/15/17 the best day of our lives! We would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kristen E

Jennifer and Christine were awesome to work with. It was a perfect day from morning to night. I highly recommend Atkinson to any bride.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Christina M

I posted the same on their FB page, but I figured I'd post here and wedding wire because that's where most brides look: Jennifer was PHENOMINAL with helping us plan our wedding! We got a great deal and she gave us her best recommendations for options. Very open and honest;... Read More certainly not out just for money--she wanted to make sure we were happy and put our money in the right places. Julie (our wedding day coordinator) was great also. She was great explaining everyone's role during the rehearsal and the day of. She directed the photographer to AMAZING photo opportunities; she and the staff made sure my husband and I had everything we needed for our whole event. The only negative I have to say is when we paid for a light breakfast for the girls in the bridal suite while we got ready, and I was expecting more than 8 pastries (on the smaller side) and more than 1 tray of assorted fruit for 8 girls. But gave us plenty of OJ, coffee, and tea. We had our rehearsal dinner the night prior in the Wine Room, Carroll (our waitress) was wonderful! My husband and I have eaten there. A handful of times and I have yet to have a bad meal or bad service from any part of Atkinson. We had the stations buffet for our wedding and everything was DELICIOUS, definitely recommend the stations buffet..gave our guests a variety of foods to choose from. Highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to book their wedding or other events, or even just for breakfast,lunch, or dinner!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Annie S

From start to finish everything about The Atkinson Country Club...Jennifer and all the staff was amazing! I had more guests tell me how fabulous the food! The space was beautiful and large enough with plenty of extra space...we got married on New Years Eve and at midnight we had... Read More fireworks and they were amazing! I would highly recommend the Atkinson for your wedding or really may function!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Natasha R

I got married here in June of 2017. I spoke with Jennifer Chipman leading up to the wedding day and met my coordinator the week before the wedding. Jennifer was very accessible via email and answered all my questions. We chose the stationed package-the food was amazing and... Read More everyone was raving about how good the food was. It was a bit concerning how many little mistakes were made prior to the wedding day. For example, she got my husband's name wrong multiple times sending me the initial contract, typed the wrong hor'deurves on our menu order, sent us another wedding's final bill and then miscalculated our final bill leaving out 3k after I had already paid. Everything on our wedding day ran smoothly, but I was nervous something would go wrong with all the small mistakes. Julie was our day of coordinator and she helped keep the night running smoothly. Be sure to be clear about what you really want as she tried to change up how the bridal party walked out based on how she's seen other weddings do it. We went with the vendor package and all the vendors were great! We had Susanne's weddings for flowers and she did a fantastic job! Her communication via email is unclear and vague so be sure to bring all your questions when you meet with her in person. Jacques Pastries created our cake-no complaints there! We used Main Event for our DJ and had Kelly Elliot as our DJ. I would not recommend her as she did not seem to know a ton of popular music choices and pressed her own agenda on us. We felt as though the music selection for dinner was not what we anticipated and she played older music.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Brittany K

Great place. Everyone is great. Winter wedding deal is great. Hotel room are really nice.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Heather J

My husband and I got married on October 2nd, 2016. We had the BEST experience with ARCC! It was better than we could have imaged. I do not know what I would have done without our day of coordinator Julie. She was amazing! I had major "bride brain" and literally forgot all of my... Read More paper work for the planning meeting. She worked with me and made it seem like no big deal, even though it total was not cool of me. We had a forecast of possible rain for the day of the wedding, which thank GOD did not happen! Typically they move the ceremony into the reception hall when this happens. Julie arranged to have the hall set up downstairs as a back up ceremony location instead of having it in the reception hall. This was just going way above and beyond in my eyes! I want to sincerely thank ARCC and all their staff from the bottom of my heart! You all really made my wedding the best it could be and I did not have a care in the world that entire day! As it should be!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jill O

We loved everything about Atkinson CC. Everyone was so organized. The main thing that stuck out to my husband and I is that this was the only venue we looked at that we didn't feel pressured into having our wedding there. They were so easy to talk to and to plan with. When we... Read More had questions they were always a huge help when answering.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica P

Beautiful venue for our fall wedding. It rained on our day, and Atkinson was able to accommodate us in our reception room for the ceremony. The food was great. Jennifer and our personal wedding coordinator were so helpful in the process (when we had no idea what we were doing!)... Read More Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Christina C

My husband and I were marred at Atkinson Resort & County Club on October 7th, 2016. Julie & Jennifer organized our wedding flawlessly!! There was zero stress for myself & our wedding party. It was such a beautiful day, everything went perfect and it was all due Jennifer & Julie.... Read More They made our dream day a Fairy tale!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Ashley M

When I went to tour ACC I loved it! I brought my husband there to see it and he felt the way way! The grounds and reception rooms were absolutely beautiful! The grounds are maintained throughout the year (I went back several times to show family) and the reception rooms are very... Read More spacious! I loved the romeo and juliet balcony in the fairview stateroom! We had so many guests compliment our venue choice! We had our ceremony at the trellis area which was stunning! and we were able to take pictures at the garden area with the cascading waterfalls and beautiful flowers! This had certainly meant a lot to me! Jennifer was amazing to work with! She emailed me back within minutes which is huge for the stressful bride needing to know something right away! It was extremely helpful for wedding planning! Our wedding coordinator was Tina and she was amazing as well! She was so helpful and eased all my worries and fears! She coordinated with our other vendors and was awesome and easy to work with! Our reception area was absolutely beautiful and she went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was done correctly and taken care of! Thank you everyone at Atkinson Country Club for making our day perfect , special and one to remember!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie T

Atkinson Country Club did a wonderful job hosting my wedding reception. The wedding coordinator, Jennifer was really great and easy to work with. I would email her with any questions I had (from cost to color scheme) and she would promptly email me back. They were extremely... Read More organized (emailing me dates when paperwork/payments were due). What I loved most about Atkinson was their attention to detail. For example, our day of coordinator made sure our parents place cards were put at the best seats to be able to see the bride and groom. Also, they took the bridal party's drink orders before the wedding day so that when we arrived our drinks were ready for us. The grounds are beautifully maintained and we have beautiful pictures. Overall, I have nothing but good things to say about the venue and the people.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Roberta K

Atkinson CC was the perfect venue for us. Jennifer was amazing to work with, especially because we live in Ohio. She was very responsive and always super nice. She made it super easy to plan a wedding from afar. In addition to that having your own personal wedding coordinator... Read More the day of was fantastic. Also, the food was amazing and that was with 3 other weddings going on the same day! We've had multiple guests compliment the food and tell us how rare it is for wedding food to be tasty. Everything was very organized and went off without a hitch the day of. Couldn't ask for a better venue to work with and with such an amazing view!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jeremy D

Everything was absolutely amazing and beautiful and our guests were astonished. Jen was so amazing from the very beginning always there to give us a helping hand and assure us that everything would be perfect and to enjoy ourselves and she was absolutely right!!! All of the... Read More staff was amazing and the food was unbelievable! I would highly recommend to anyone to have their wedding here.

Meet The Manager

Jennifer

I have spent twelve of my twenty years in the wedding industry here at Atkinson Resort & Country Club. Working one on one with our clients during the planning process allows me the opportunity to get to know couples personally and truly understand what they envision their wedding day to be. It is always my goal to provide attentive and personal service to all of our couples. Photo credit: Photography by Linda