Atlantic Events

Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

New Milford, CT Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York (860) 372-8389

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Elyse A

Steph from Atlantic Events is wonderful, and you should definitely hire her! She's creative, has beautiful and brilliant ideas, flexible, organized, and very easy to work with. She worked with us for our wedding, and she was a lifesaver. She consulted on a million different... Read More wedding details and gave thoughtful suggestions all along the way. And the day of our wedding, she did an amazing job in setting everything up (no small feat, as we had a LOT of DIY stuff!) so that everything looked polished, beautiful, and welcoming. In addition, Steph is the most lovely person to work with - she is kind, attentive to detail, and very diplomatic - super useful in making complicated events with lots of people run smoothly and beautifully. Put your faith in Steph - you won't be disappointed!

2017-12-04T07:31:30 Response from the vendor

It was a true pleasure to work and consult with you on your special day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Cheryl B

Stephanie was the coordinator for my fall 2017 wedding and she was absolutely amazing. In advance of the day she graciously drove to our venue multiple times to meet with me to discuss different ideas. For details that I was unsure of, she listened to all my thoughts and then... Read More put together idea boards with visuals and pricing for me to consider. Stephanie researched everything from cake toppers and potential favors, to bakeries and florists for me. I can’t even imagine the number of phone calls, emails, and web searches she did on my behalf! I loved that Stephanie was always present and available, but not overbearing. She was always prompt with her replies to me and provided timelines regarding when she would have information for me. If we hadn’t talked in awhile she gently checked in, but never made me feel like she was quizzing me or pressuring me. Stephanie exceeded my expectations every step of the way, but none more so than on the day of my wedding. The day of, Stephanie was exceptional. At one point during set-up I realized that I didn’t have anything to do! Stephanie is so sweet but also firm in directing family, friends, and venue staff. I handed over every diagram and list I had created and she executed marvelously. I was so confident in Steph that I can honestly say I was not stressed for even one moment of my wedding day! Stephanie is a true professional and she is so skilled at blending the supportive aspects of her job with the directive aspects. You can tell she is passionate about her work and her credentials prove that she is serious about continually learning about her industry. Thank you a million times over to Stephanie for making my day perfect—one that I had time to take in and enjoy to the fullest. Five stars from this extremely happy client!!!

2017-11-14T12:18:08 Response from the vendor

It was my honor! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Sarah A

Stephanie is a wonderful event and wedding planner and provides a calming presence for a bride and groom who are nervous and overwhelmed. She listened to what my husband and I wanted and envisioned right from the start. We had a certain budget and Stephanie helped us meet that,... Read More from finding us a photographer within that budget to decorations. Stephanie was there to help the day of the wedding by ensuring that everything ran smoothly and was set up and ready to go! Stephanie’s guidance was invaluable and we are very lucky to have had her by our side on our wedding day!

2017-11-13T15:07:55 Response from the vendor

It was really my pleasure!