Professional musicians for your wedding day

Atlantic Strings is an ensemble that provides music for weddings and private events. You can choose a solo performer, a duo, trio or string quartet. Live music will add the perfect touch of elegance to help make your event unforgettable. In addition to strings, we offer piano, harp, flute & trumpet.

Superb String Quartet - Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Elizabeth P

The musical talent and professionalism of Atlantic Strings is superb and I highly recommend them! We used Atlantic Strings for our wedding ceremony and they played beautiful music. After a lot of research on string quartets for our wedding ceremony we came across Atlantic... Read More Strings and we were blown away by their versatility and professionalism. They played a beautiful mix of poppy and traditional music for us as our guests arrived, through to our processional and as our guests departed. We knew we wanted a string quartet as we love the string sound, but were looking for a mix of traditional and non-traditional wedding music and Nina provided outstanding suggestions! Atlantic Strings were awesome, and they were a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony.

Summer Farm Wedding 07_07_12

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 khaalid k

We have been arranging our wedding photos and remembering the great and unforgettable wedding day. Nina, was a part of that and we are very grateful for her beautiful music for our outdoor wedding ceremony. Even the birds sang perfectly with the tune of her violin that made our... Read More day ever so beautiful and special. Nina, I thank you for your professionalism, patience, and kindness in helping me select the right music for our ceremony. I highly recommend Atlantic Strings Music to friends and family!! Thank you again ASM for providing classy and friendly service!! Cheers! ABarr

ceremony music at Aldrich Mansion in Warwick, RI

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Brynn C

We hired Atlantic Strings as a trio for our ceremony music, and they were absolutely perfect. The music was flawless and exactly what I envisioned for our ceremony. They worked with my cousins who sang a couple different songs, and they sounded great together after less than 1... Read More hour of rehearsal time before the ceremony. Nina was a joy to work with, she was extremely kind, patient, and helpful. I highly recommend Atlantic Strings for any wedding in New Englang!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Bridget W

We chose Atlantic Strings because we wanted more modern music played on classical instruments. We went with the duo (Violin and Cello.) Nina was always professional to deal with and responded quickly to our questions. She worked closely with us to develop our playlist... Read More including some special request songs that we had. Our guests absolutely enjoyed the music provided during the prelude and cocktail hour. Our only regret as bride and groom is that we did not have time to enjoy their music as well for obvious reasons, or to personally thank the musicians that played on our wedding day.

2015-10-07T10:17:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bridget, you were very organized and easy to work with! Everyone enjoyed getting to know the music you requested.

Great Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Jen A

Nina and the whole Atlantic Strings group were great to work with. From the moment I first reached out to them to their last song at our cocktail hour everything went so smoothly. They helped me pick out the right songs and were even able to order arrangements for us for music... Read More that was not in their library and played them beautifully at our ceremony. I got so many complements from all our guests on our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Besides playing beautiful music, they were real pros - they knew their way around our venue, they arrived early, worked out the necessary signals with our officiant and coordinator and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Great Experience with Atlantic Strings

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Meredith R

We had a quartet play at our ceremony at the Wickenden Chapel at Tabor Academy. They were outstanding performers and very professional. They played a number of different selections, ranging from U2 to Pachelbel's Canon in D. Nina was extremely helpful throughout the process of... Read More music selection and all other aspects leading up to the day of the wedding. She responded to all emails promptly and coordinated well with one of our friends who we designated to give the quartet cues during the ceremony. I cannot recommend Atlantic Strings highly enough.

2015-09-28T11:10:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meredith & David, we're going to keep "Shut Up and Dance" in our library. You had such a fun wedding!

Great Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Elizabeth S

I recently used Atlantic Strings for my outdoor wedding ceremony in Portsmouth, NH this past August. Nina, the owner and contact person, was always quick to respond with any questions and offered many ideas to help me in an area that I didn't know much about! I originally hired... Read More a string duo but at the last minute changed it to a string trio since we had money in the budget and I wanted a few songs that required a more full sound. All the guests commented on how beautiful everything was and it really added that special touch to the ceremony. While I was taking pictures beforehand around the site I could hear them playing the prelude music off in the distance and it sounded beautiful! The sound really carries (not in a bad way though) and it was so nice. Everything else was kind of a blur once the ceremony started honestly, but I watched our video and they still sounded great on the tape and played the requested songs I asked for. My wedding coordinator also said they were on time and there were no other issues the day of.

2015-09-17T10:30:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words, Liz, it was a pleasure working with you!

Best ceremony music!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Tori P

We looked around and listened to a bunch a samples online. They are even better in person. So easy to work with! We selected a few songs and then let the group select the rest. They were fabulous.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jonathan K

Hired Atlantic Strings to play at our wedding at Glen Magna Farms in Danvers in August 2014. Atlantic Strings did a great job, was easy to work with, and reasonably priced. We interacted with the group leader Nina Biship. Very professional. Helped us plan the music.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Rebecca A

My wedding was in June 2015 at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Atlantic Strings was amazing! Nina was also a joy to work with. My guests loved the music! Very professional and talented! Thank you!

2015-09-17T10:31:38 Response from the vendor

We appreciate it, thank YOU Rebecca! We had a great time at your wedding. Beautiful spot.

Atlantic Strings Trio

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

More beautiful than I'd even imagined.. Atlantic Strings were simply 'perfection' at our garden wedding. Nina worked diligently with me in advance to help choose the right music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour; she even learned new music for us and worked with our own... Read More soloist (who they accompanied) in advance. True professionals one and all, never enough thanks to you for making our day so special.

Atlantic Strings is AMAZING

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Kati C

I hired Atlantic Strings to play at my Wedding Ceremong and Cocktail Hour at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem. All of our guests loved them! I highly recommend them. They made my wedding seem super fancy!

Atlantic Strings was fabulous!

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Molly B

We used Atlantic Strings for our wedding ceremony in New Bedford, MA on 9/20/2014! Nina was a pleasure to work with and the entire group was fabulous! Nina helped us to sort out the flow of our ceremony (which was a complete Catholic mass) and worked directly with our soloist,... Read More leaving me available to focus on other things in the weeks leading up to the wedding. The music throughout the ceremony was flawless and the guests really enjoyed it! I never had to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend them!

Absolutely Terrific!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Mitch C

My wife and I used Atlantic Strings for our wedding reception and they were amazing! The best memory from our beautiful reception was Nina and crew playing a heartwamring rendition of I'm Yours. It was so beautifully done it caused my bride and I to spontaneously dance to it!... Read More It was an impromptu "first dance" and my most cherished memory of a day/night full of special memories. This was one of over a dozen gems they played that night! If you're looking for something special and not just a DJ, look no further, these guys are the best!

Beautiful music

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 June N

We highly recommend these very talented musicians. They were very reasonable and very professional. If you need music for any event please give these talented people a shot you will not be disappointed!

Wonderful Cello!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

Hired a cello musician to come play at our wedding/ceremony/dinner at Four Seasons and it was absolutely beautiful! Nina was very good at coordinating everything and reliable. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Great Ceremony Strings!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Rachel F

Atlantic Strings did a great job for my ceremony. they were extremely professional and were very responsive. They are up to date on their music and even learned a new song we wanted for our precession. I would recommend them to anyone!

Atlantic Strings Duo

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

We are so pleased that we chose Atlantic Strings to perform at our wedding ceremony. Nina was so easy to work with and the musicians were extremely talented and professional. Everyone commented on how lovely the music was. Thank you so much!

Beautiful music!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Bethany L

Atlantic Strings was a pleasure to work with! We were able to customize our song choices for the ceremony, which sounded exactly as I hoped. There arrival and set-up was seemless and the music played made the ceremony all the more beautiful.

Amazing strings!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Juliana R

For our wedding in September we knew we wanted a string quartet to set the scene for a classy and fun celebration. I could not be happier with choosing Atlantic Strings! I first saw Atlantic Strings at a bridal expo in Boston. They were playing fun, upbeat music on strings and I... Read More was instantly drawn to them. I got their information and was soon emailing Nina. Nina was so responsive to my emails, I never had to wait very long and she always answered all my questions. Their song selections for the wedding cermony were great. They can play a wide variety of music, so I had fun making my playlist. The day of the wedding the ceremony music and cocktail reception music sounded great! I got many compliments from guests on how great the musicians were! I would recommend them to everyone! They are very talented and easy to work with!

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Eva L

Me and my husband were very pleased with our ceremony musicians from Atlantic Strings. We chose a violinist and cellist and they performed all the music we requested beautifully. What we loved about Atlantic Strings were their musicians performed songs that weren't the typical... Read More songs you normally hear at weddings. For instance, my husband walked down to Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zero's Home and my wedding party walked down to Beyonce's Halo. The musicians were very professional and Nina was a joy to work with as she was very accommodating with all of our requests. Wish we could do it all over again!

Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Courtney H

Atlantic Strings were great to work with. Nina is extremely friendly and quick to respond. They cost was very reasonable and they did an awesome job. I was just looking for traditional ceremony music which they provided seamlessly even though my ceremony was rather short. I... Read More highly recommend them to anyone who is looking in the New England area!

beautiful ceremony music

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jessica B

Atlantic strings did a great job with our ceremony music!

Perfect touch to my wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Sarah

I had a solo violinist, Micah, play at my Catholic wedding ceremony. Nina was so great to work with throughout the planning process. Always very prompt with responding to e-mails and so helpful with all of my questions. I was pleasantly surprised by the cost of having the... Read More violinist, I expected it to be more expensive and the value was unbelievable. Even in the whirlwind of the day, I specifically remember hearing the violin playing at my wedding and thinking how beautiful and perfect it was. It was just how I pictured it and created the perfect touch to our ceremony. Would recommend Atlantic Strings a billion times over!

Atlantic Strings

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Jessie S

Atlantic Strings performed during my wedding ceremony & cocktail hour. They were amazing. I dealt with Nina and she always responded quickly to my questions or requests and is very easy to work with. She had great suggestions on music selections and was very friendly. I... Read More would highly recommend Atlantic Strings to anyone looking for string music. They are reasonably priced and extremely accommodating. I want to thank them for playing so beautifully during my wedding.

TO Atlantic Strings