Professional musicians for your wedding day

Atlantic Strings is an ensemble that provides music for weddings and private events. You can choose a solo performer, a duo, trio or string quartet. Live music will add the perfect touch of elegance to help make your event unforgettable. In addition to strings, we offer piano, harp, flute & trumpet.

Superb String Quartet - Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Elizabeth P

The musical talent and professionalism of Atlantic Strings is superb and I highly recommend them! We used Atlantic Strings for our wedding ceremony and they played beautiful music. After a lot of research on string quartets for our wedding ceremony we came across Atlantic Strings and we were blown away by their versatility and professionalism. They played a beautiful mix of poppy and traditional music for us as our guests arrived, through to our processional and as our guests departed. We knew we wanted a string quartet as we love the string sound, but were looking for a mix of traditional and non-traditional wedding music and Nina provided outstanding suggestions! Atlantic Strings were awesome, and they were a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony.

Summer Farm Wedding 07_07_12

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 khaalid k

We have been arranging our wedding photos and remembering the great and unforgettable wedding day. Nina, was a part of that and we are very grateful for her beautiful music for our outdoor wedding ceremony. Even the birds sang perfectly with the tune of her violin that made our day ever so beautiful and special. Nina, I thank you for your professionalism, patience, and kindness in helping me select the right music for our ceremony. I highly recommend Atlantic Strings Music to friends and family!! Thank you again ASM for providing classy and friendly service!! Cheers! ABarr

ceremony music at Aldrich Mansion in Warwick, RI

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Brynn C

We hired Atlantic Strings as a trio for our ceremony music, and they were absolutely perfect. The music was flawless and exactly what I envisioned for our ceremony. They worked with my cousins who sang a couple different songs, and they sounded great together after less than 1 hour of rehearsal time before the ceremony. Nina was a joy to work with, she was extremely kind, patient, and helpful. I highly recommend Atlantic Strings for any wedding in New Englang!

Atlantic Strings is AMAZING

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Kati C

I hired Atlantic Strings to play at my Wedding Ceremong and Cocktail Hour at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem. All of our guests loved them! I highly recommend them. They made my wedding seem super fancy!

Atlantic Strings was fabulous!

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Molly B

We used Atlantic Strings for our wedding ceremony in New Bedford, MA on 9/20/2014! Nina was a pleasure to work with and the entire group was fabulous! Nina helped us to sort out the flow of our ceremony (which was a complete Catholic mass) and worked directly with our soloist, leaving me available to focus on other things in the weeks leading up to the wedding. The music throughout the ceremony was flawless and the guests really enjoyed it! I never had to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend them!

Absolutely Terrific!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Mitch C

My wife and I used Atlantic Strings for our wedding reception and they were amazing! The best memory from our beautiful reception was Nina and crew playing a heartwamring rendition of I'm Yours. It was so beautifully done it caused my bride and I to spontaneously dance to it! It was an impromptu "first dance" and my most cherished memory of a day/night full of special memories. This was one of over a dozen gems they played that night! If you're looking for something special and not just a DJ, look no further, these guys are the best!

Beautiful music

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 June N

We highly recommend these very talented musicians. They were very reasonable and very professional. If you need music for any event please give these talented people a shot you will not be disappointed!

Wonderful Cello!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

Hired a cello musician to come play at our wedding/ceremony/dinner at Four Seasons and it was absolutely beautiful! Nina was very good at coordinating everything and reliable. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Great Ceremony Strings!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Rachel F

Atlantic Strings did a great job for my ceremony. they were extremely professional and were very responsive. They are up to date on their music and even learned a new song we wanted for our precession. I would recommend them to anyone!

Atlantic Strings Duo

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

We are so pleased that we chose Atlantic Strings to perform at our wedding ceremony. Nina was so easy to work with and the musicians were extremely talented and professional. Everyone commented on how lovely the music was. Thank you so much!

Beautiful music!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Bethany L

Atlantic Strings was a pleasure to work with! We were able to customize our song choices for the ceremony, which sounded exactly as I hoped. There arrival and set-up was seemless and the music played made the ceremony all the more beautiful.

Amazing strings!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Juliana R

For our wedding in September we knew we wanted a string quartet to set the scene for a classy and fun celebration. I could not be happier with choosing Atlantic Strings! I first saw Atlantic Strings at a bridal expo in Boston. They were playing fun, upbeat music on strings and I was instantly drawn to them. I got their information and was soon emailing Nina. Nina was so responsive to my emails, I never had to wait very long and she always answered all my questions. Their song selections for the wedding cermony were great. They can play a wide variety of music, so I had fun making my playlist. The day of the wedding the ceremony music and cocktail reception music sounded great! I got many compliments from guests on how great the musicians were! I would recommend them to everyone! They are very talented and easy to work with!

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Eva L

Me and my husband were very pleased with our ceremony musicians from Atlantic Strings. We chose a violinist and cellist and they performed all the music we requested beautifully. What we loved about Atlantic Strings were their musicians performed songs that weren't the typical songs you normally hear at weddings. For instance, my husband walked down to Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zero's Home and my wedding party walked down to Beyonce's Halo. The musicians were very professional and Nina was a joy to work with as she was very accommodating with all of our requests. Wish we could do it all over again!

Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Courtney H

Atlantic Strings were great to work with. Nina is extremely friendly and quick to respond. They cost was very reasonable and they did an awesome job. I was just looking for traditional ceremony music which they provided seamlessly even though my ceremony was rather short. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking in the New England area!

beautiful ceremony music

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jessica B

Atlantic strings did a great job with our ceremony music!

Perfect touch to my wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Sarah

I had a solo violinist, Micah, play at my Catholic wedding ceremony. Nina was so great to work with throughout the planning process. Always very prompt with responding to e-mails and so helpful with all of my questions. I was pleasantly surprised by the cost of having the violinist, I expected it to be more expensive and the value was unbelievable. Even in the whirlwind of the day, I specifically remember hearing the violin playing at my wedding and thinking how beautiful and perfect it was. It was just how I pictured it and created the perfect touch to our ceremony. Would recommend Atlantic Strings a billion times over!

Atlantic Strings

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Jessie S

Atlantic Strings performed during my wedding ceremony & cocktail hour. They were amazing. I dealt with Nina and she always responded quickly to my questions or requests and is very easy to work with. She had great suggestions on music selections and was very friendly. I would highly recommend Atlantic Strings to anyone looking for string music. They are reasonably priced and extremely accommodating. I want to thank them for playing so beautifully during my wedding.

Atlantic Strings truly enhanced our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Ashley N

My husband and I hired Atlantic Strings to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour at our October wedding at the Fairmont Copley. We knew that a string quartet would really enhance the feel of our wedding, and Atlantic Strings definitely delivered! Nina was so easy to work with - from the first time we spoke, she offered her knowledge and expertise of what would work for us and our wedding. I had a special request for songs during the ceremony, and Nina and the members of Atlantic Strings made everything flow beautifully. Additionally, as a bride, Atlantic Strings gets extra points for their professionalism and ability to manage themselves on the wedding day. I never felt like I needed to hold their hand and direct them. In terms of value, while I have never had to hire a string quartet before, I think their rate was resonable when you consider what it costs to have a Boston wedding. All of my guests commented on how wonderful their music was - I only wish I got to hear more! Overall, you cannot go wrong by hiring Atlantic Strings!

They were fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jaimie D

They played in our chapel during the ceremony and played a mix of classic & pop material (chosen by us from a list of songs they already knew how to play). They also learned a new song (special request by us) for a very small fee and they played with a cousin of my husband's who sings professionally. They made time prior to the ceremony to practice with her and everything worked out wonderfully. They also played at our cocktail hour. They had to move inside at one point so they could read their music (we had a cocktail hour that was outside in the evening and it was quite dark) but our guests still enjoyed the music! Overall we were very pleased with the performance and so thrilled that they were so easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Joy Grimes

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 joy g

Beautiful music! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding, and one of the things that made it so exquisite was the high level, and professionalism of these musicians. I would recommend them highly for any wedding or special occasion.

Perfect Trio

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Nina and Chris did such a fantastic job at our wedding. My boss, who is a true aficionado and violin player himself was even blown away. He must have brought up their superior skill at least five times. Nina was also great at helping us select songs and plan the ceremony, so she really is a consultant and a musical talent. Thanks so much, Ethan

Wonderful Ceremony Performance

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Erica A

Atlantic Strings was an absolute delight and I am more than pleased with their performance! From the planning process to the beautiful composition of my song choices and the final product, everything was wonderful! Nina was great to work with and made everything simple and stress free! Thank you!!

Atlantic Strings is the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Joe F

We could not be happier about choosing Atlantic Strings to perform at our wedding ceremony and at cocktail hour before our reception. They honestly exceeded our expectations. Nina was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns leading up to the big day. She made it so easy. We requested a special song to be performed as the "bride entrance" song. They didn't know it, but for a very small fee they purchased the music and had it specially arranged for strings and then learned it especially for our ceremony! It sounded amazing and really made the day even more special and unique for us. We loved them and our guests loved them. If you are thinking about booking Atlantic Strings, do it without hesitation. You will not regret it!

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.

Reviewed on 7/24/2013

As I was planning my wedding, there were two things I came to value above all else when it came to working with vendors 1. Professionalism and 2. Quality. Atlantic Strings absolutely nailed it on both. Both during the wedding and since I've had multiple people ask me about the musicians and complimenting the high quality of their playing. It truly was spectacular and it was clear very quickly just how talented of a group they are. They also helped us decide whether we wanted an organ or just the quartet during the church service, ultimately we went with the quartet and it was a wonderful decision for us. In addition to their playing, they were extremely professional and helpful. They provided recommendations for songs based on our style preferences and made sure everything ran smoothly day of. I would absolutely recommend Atlantic Strings to anyone who is looking for a string quartet to play at their wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Very happy!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Dan C

We hired Atlantic Strings for our wedding ceremony, and they did a spectacular job. They provided a string quartet for the ceremony and a piano player for the cocktail hour. They were willing to play a custom song during the ceremony (which was greatly appreciated). The sound was great, and everyone commented on how it was a wonderful addition to the day. We would recommend them highly!

TO Atlantic Strings