Let's Create Your Dream Wedding

Weddings aren't just about two people joining their lives together. They're also about your family & friends joining you as you become life partners. I'm here to cover every detail but most importantly I listen to your vision & help you exceed it. Your wedding should become part of your love story! Planning your wedding should be as joyful as the wedding itself. That is what I do...

Engagement Party, After Party

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

13 Elizabeth Street , Tri State Area, NY (914) 439-4338

Audrey Pierot

I've always felt that weddings are especially unique events because not only is it the day two people unite their lives together but on that day friends and family members come to bear witness to this, "once in a lifetime," moment. It's an incredibly powerful occasion to be a part of and I feel especially privileged to help couples realize their perfect wedding day. Every couple I meet presents a unique love story, a unique vision and a unique wedding! I am personally there from set up until the last dance. Your party, is my party. I stay up thinking the night before so you don't have to!

Start a Conversation!