Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths

We serve the Austin and Central Texas area.

Specializing in Music & Memories!

We provide professional, experienced wedding and event DJ & photo booth services for Austin and Central Texas weddings, quinceaneras, parties, and events! When it comes to weddings, not all Austin wedding DJs are the same. We do our best to ensure your wedding goes just the way you envision it! Your wedding should represent you. We strive to weave our couple's interests and personalities into their special day. We'll play the song that was playing when you first met, the best songs from your college days, your college fight song, and all the favorite songs and artists that you, your family and friends love! Each wedding we do is as unique as each couple we meet! Contact us and let's get started, today!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Flamenco, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

We serve the Austin and Central Texas area. (210) 901-8935

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kristan G

My husband and I had the best experience with Austin Best DJ’s! Diana and Jason were wonderful to work with and were always responsive when I had questions. Prior to the wedding, my fiancé (now husband) and I prepared a list of all the songs we wanted them to play at our... Read More wedding. They not only understood what we wanted but threw in similar songs and needless to say, our guests danced all night! I received so many compliments from guests about the music which made us really happy. They did a fantastic job of mixing different genres of music throughout the night and everyone had a blast – including my 86 year old grandma! Also, at the last minute my fiancé (now husband) and I realized our guest count was over 200 which is more than what we anticipated. When we did the final walkthrough at our reception venue (3 weeks prior to the wedding), Austin’s Best DJ’s was in attendance and we talked about the space we no longer had for photo booth. This is something we really wanted and planned for but unfortunately had to axe last minute. Diana and Jason were very understanding about the last minute cancellation of photo booth and assured us that it was not a problem at all. The fact that they were flexible (and kind) about this really put me at ease especially since I was nervous to tell them about this cancellation! At the end of the day, my 200+ guests had an amazing time and Austin Best DJ’s was a BIG part of this. I strongly believe that in order to have a great reception, you need great DJ’s to understand what you want and then deliver (open bar helps, too!) I highly recommend Austin Best DJ’s – they are professional, flexible, affordable, and wonderful to work with! You won’t be disappointed. Xoxo, Steve and Kristan Garza

2016-09-21T21:19:16 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much, Kristan and Steve! We're happy to have been a part of the big day! It was great to see everyone have fun and dance so much! The venue, decor, cake and everything looked absolutely amazing! Your first dance was very unique... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Analisa G

Both Diana and Jason are AMAZING! They are both very professional and did such a great job DJ'ing and with the photo booth, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! They really listened to our likes and dislikes as far as the music goes and didn't try to "take over the... Read More show" so to say. The photo booth was great and they had so many props. I love all the pictures our guests were able to take and our guests really had fun with it. We also had to change our date multiple times and then had to move it up very quickly with very little notice and they continued to work with us the whole time which was so awesome of them. I doubt many of these other DJ companies would have done that. I would highly recommend their services and I hope I have a reason to use them again in the future! :) Thanks so much Diana and Jason for helping to make our day extra special!

2016-07-25T17:24:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your feedback, we appreciate it! Yes, we do our best, every time, to ensure our customers are happy! We're so glad everyone had fun! :)

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Vanessa D

Austin Best DJs are the best! Jason and Diana made our night the most memorable by making sure everything goes smoothly bringing the most fun to our guest. I highly recommend them for being so accommodating, patient, and knowledgeable. They make sure they answer all your... Read More questions quickly and even offer their expertise to make sure we cover the small details. Thank you again for being a part of one of our best night ever!

2016-04-10T11:32:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that everyone had a great time and we're always happy to help with all the planning details! :)

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Virginia G

Highly recommend Austin's Best DJs Jason Diana Rubio to help you celebrate any type party you won't regret it

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kristin G

They did such an amazing job getting the whole crowd up and dancing. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Rhonda R

Thank you Austin's Best DJs for making our reception amazing. People are still talking about it a week later. Diana and Jason are wonderful to work with. We gave them a list of songs that we liked, not only did they play our songs, they added some of their own that completely... Read More fit in with our style and kept our guests out on the dance floor. We received lots of compliments on our choice of DJs. They were also quick to play any requests that popped up throughout the night. Thanks again Diana and Jason for a fun filled night.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Janie S

Do not look any further. These guys are the best. This is a very late review. We had our wedding back in July 2016 and got the 360 wedding package. Jason and Diana were amazing, we loved them from the very start. They worked very well with our very last minute on sight changes,... Read More and let us know everything was ok and not to worry. They had everything under control. All our guests were happy with the music and photo booth. They have so many genres to choose from and if they don't have something you're looking for just let them know and they will try their best to get it for you. I will definitely use their services again. They made our Wedding a night we'll never forget. Thank you Jason and Diana for helping us make our wedding such an incredible night.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Melanie G

After watching our video...(I really couldn't remember half the night cause it went by so fast!)... man... our DJ, Jason, rocked it all night!!! Played what we wanted, when we wanted... we didn't want the night to end. We also were able to book the photo booth from them, our... Read More linens, and lighting. Super easy payment process and DJ even took all our linens home with him the night of so we didn't have to worry about that the next day. They offer pkgs for their services. Thank you!!

2017-03-05T15:06:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your feedback, Melanie! Yes, the night certainly seemed to fly by! I'm glad everyone had so much fun taking pictures at the photo booth and dancing! It was great to see everyone having so much fun! :)

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Miri K

Above and beyond expectations!!!

2017-03-01T08:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your feedback, Miri! We're glad everyone had fun!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Sarah C

Really good services, showed up early and helped the day run smoothly. They played all the songs I asked for and on time. They also took request. They helped me out when I mistakenly thought I had more time then I did but didn't charge me extras all for it. Very good and I would... Read More highly recommend them anytime.

2017-03-01T08:11:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Sarah, for your feedback! We are very happy everyone had a great time and are glad the day went smoothly!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Emilia G

My husband and I hired Austins best DJs for our wedding the music was amazing! They played all the songs we requested and we also had the photobooth as well. Everybody enjoyed the photobooth and we loved it. We will definitely refer them to our friends and family.

2017-03-01T08:15:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your feedback! We're so happy that everyone had a great time dancing and taking pictures at the photo booth! We look forward to the next event!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Alex R

Austin's Best DJs were amazing to work with, giving us great tips on organizing our music and dancing and helping us keep track of special moments and key times in the ceremony and reception with their amazing organization. We also had some music requests that weren't on their... Read More list of standard music and they went out of their way to make it happen for us, I couldn't be more happy about that...because they certainly didn't *have* to do it. Their DJ service for our wedding was exactly what we wanted, great music to make our guests feel good about dancing and prices that can't be beat, and my guests loved Diana's Tiffany Blue DJ case! For the price, they can't be beat, and worked so well with our sort of difficult outdoor wedding to make it a success. They were available night and day when we had questions or needed to update song lists...a true commitment to customer service. I hope I don't get married again, but if I do and it's in Austin, I'll call them up! And they were super cool with a gay wedding, which was something we needed in a DJ

2017-03-01T08:14:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your great feedback! We're always happy to play any song that will make your wedding special! :)

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 lisa z

Jason was our DJ and did a wonderful job! From Bing Crosby to Rihanna to Daddy Yankee, everything was seamless! Our guests were consistently dancing and I have so many fond memories because of the music! I danced with a Stormtrooper and was serenaded to "Lost that Loving... Read More Feeling" by several Marines and a Sailor. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

2017-01-01T17:39:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Lisa, we're so glad everyone had a great time! We loved the serenading moment, it was truly a wedding we'll never forget! :)

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Melissa H

Jason DJ'd a neighborhood party for us on 12/17/16 and he was fantastic! Professional, prompt, and our friends and neighbors all had a great time. The sound and light equipment is impressive and Austin's Best DJs' service is well worth the reasonable cost! We've had nothing... Read More but great experiences with them - Diana DJ'd our daughter's birthday party in 2015 and she was likewise a pro. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Krystella R

I attended my Company Christmas party on Saturday at the Hilton next to the airport. The photographer, Diana, was extremely fun. She laughed, smiled and was very attentive. She made taking pictures fun and boosted the excitement of the party. The sound of the music was... Read More balanced, great sound system, and the DJ looked to be having fun. I noticed some of my coworkers recommending songs and he played them. There wasn't just one genre of music. He played Spanish music, salsa music, rap, and country...what else can you ask for? The Christmas party wouldn't have been the same without these two great people. I could tell they like their job. If your company, church, parties, and weddings want to enhance their experience, I recommend this company. I am hanging the pictures I took on my wall. And I will remember this experience. SERIOUSLY.

2017-01-01T17:41:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks for leaving us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We're glad everyone had a great time dancing and taking pictures at the photo booth, at your holiday party! We're looking forward to next year's party! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Laura & Ezequiel L

Jason & Diana were awesome at our daughter's quince, she had the time of her life. They were very accommodating . The music was great and the Photo Booth was so much fun for everyone. They were both so helpful with any questions we had and were quick to respond . We are so... Read More glad we picked Austin's Best DJs. We will definitely call back if we have another event. Thank You So Much!!!!

2016-09-07T09:32:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we truly appreciate it! We're very glad that Jesselyn and all your friends and family had a great time! We look forward to the next event! :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Carissa M

Jason and Diana were awesome! They played all the songs we requested, were patient as I took forever to get my song lists in, and just made the night special for us. They showed up early in the day and stayed until the reception was over. They also brought uplighting which made... Read More the cake table and whole reception room look neat. Not to mention their prices are spectacular! We would definitely recommend them to somebody!

2016-08-08T09:46:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your great feedback! We're so glad everyone had a great time! :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Our DJ Tommie was the best. He did a great job at my daughter's quince! Played everything we wanted to hear and kept the party going with the music that had everyone on their feet dancing. They were affordable and allowed us to make payments. I've already given their name... Read More and number out because we keep getting asked who our DJ was!! GREAT JOB!! UNTIL NEXT TIME!! - Amanda

2017-01-01T17:42:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for leaving us your feedback about your quince! We're so happy that your daughter, her friends, and all your friends and family had a great time! We look forward to the next event!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Chantel H

We absolutely loved having Jason and Diana at our wedding! They were completely professional from start to finish and our guests were actually sad when the night was over because they were having such a great time dancing and taking photos in the photo booth. I'm incredibly... Read More grateful to have had Jason and Diana there to keep our party fun from start to finish. I didn't have a care in the world other than dancing my heart out because I knew our party was in great hands. Thank you both so much!!

2016-07-31T11:22:25 Response from the vendor

We're so happy everyone had such a great time! Everyone danced from the first song to the last, which is always great! Yes, your job as a bride is to simply sit back and have fun! We're there to make sure that happens from start... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Casey W

Austin's Best DJ's were fabulous at our wedding, well worth the cost! We can't thank you guys enough for making our night special and accommodating the special requests we had! I can easily give you guys 5 stars. Easy to work with, quick to respond to e mails and phone calls,... Read More on time, and most importantly made our night fun. Thank you again and we will be recommending you to all our friends getting married in the area!

2016-07-25T17:25:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! Customer service is our #1 priority! We look forward to the next event! :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

DJ was amazing, interacted with guest. Played our playlist that we requested and when we had request he was on point with the request. We will definitely use him again in the future. Thank you!

2016-07-25T17:26:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, we appreciate it! We do our best to be sure everyone has a great time, every time!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Liz W

I am sooooo thankful I chose Austin's Best DJs to do my wedding! When comparing prices, they were the obvious choice. Not only were they affordable, they were so easy to work with and played everything I requested (and I had some unusual song requests!) They made everything... Read More really easy and completely hassle free!

2016-07-25T17:28:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, we try our best to be competitive, but not overpriced. We're so happy that your big day went well!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Carolina W

They did such a great job! Responded so quickly to emails and phone calls leading up to our wedding. So thankful we chose them for our day! Highly recommend!

2016-07-25T17:30:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we appreciate it! We do our best to provide stellar service! :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Britta H

Great DJ. We only gave them a general guide on what to play - and they played great music all night! We didn't think our friends would dance that much and they danced the night away because the music was so great!! Great job. Reasonably priced, very kind. Highly recommend.

2016-07-25T17:30:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're so glad everyone danced, all night!! :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alma T

Oh my gosh! We used this service for our wedding and we're so glad we did! Very thorough in communicating and just being transparent with us about EVERYTHING. We loved that the costs are exactly what they said it would be, no extra fees or anything. They are honest and we loved... Read More that! It definitely made us feel more at ease with their honesty. We def. recommend them for everything!

2016-07-25T17:32:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words/feedback. Yes, we're very transparent with everything we do. We don't even hide our pricing, like the other guys. :) We're glad everything went according to plan, since that's what we strive for!

Jason & Diana

Jason has been a DJ since 1991 & has done thousands of public/private events in the Central TX area. Jason attended Texas State University & completed his graduate degree in education & has worked as an educator since 2003. Diana has been a DJ since 2003, and has also done hundreds of private/public events. Diana received her undergraduate degree from Saint Edwards University in Psychology. Diana has her graduate degree from University of Texas, in Social Work. Together, they created Austin's Best DJs & hired the best DJs & staff to provide exceptional services!