Dream weddings... Simplified!

This historic 19th century estate offers three unique venues for your wedding day. Each location features both indoor and outdoor locations for exchanging nuptials, creating spectacular photographs and hosting memorable receptions.

• Outdoor - Covered

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

4409 South Park Ave., Buffalo, NY (716) 822-6200

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

My daughters dreams came true for a magical wedding thanks to Kelly, our wedding coordinator at The Avanti Mansion. From our first meeting the entire process was very smooth. Kelly had some wise advice, she is very knowledgeable and experience. The food was fabulous, friends and... Read More family are still complimenting on how beautiful the entire day was. Their comments include the attention to detail of every aspect from the ceremony in The Library, the hand passed appetizers during cocktail hour to the dinner for over 200 guests served under 10 minutes! We highly recommend Amore at The Avanti Mansion to any couple wishing to have a memorable wedding day not only for themselves but for their guests to enjoy.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I was an out of state bride and Avanti made it so easy for me to plan our special day. Colleen was our wedding planner and she was great to work with. I was a very stressed and anxiety ridden bride and I don't know how I would of got through my day without Kate and my other... Read More suite hostess. They were AMAZING!!!! Food, drinks and music were perfect and all the guests were happy.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 LeighAnn S

The Avanti Mansion is absolute perfection! We had our ceremony in the Amore Library and our reception in the Amore Ballroom. Our wedding had a Love Story/Book theme - so the Library was incredibly perfect! The Avanti Mansion is clean, elegant, beautiful, stunning, and the best... Read More full service wedding venue in Buffalo! Angie was our bridal consultant and she went above and beyond to ensure that our day was the best ever! My girls and I got ready in the bridal suite the day off - holy gorgeous! From the suite hostesses to the delicious food to the massive bar to the small details - the Avanti Mansion was the best choice! My husband and I would recommend the Avanti Mansion to every couple! Thanks so much for the best day we could ever have imagined!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Vickie D

Absolutely LOVED having our wedding here!! Angie is so professional and great at getting back to you through email, telephone, etc. They also sent us a beautifully engraved cutting board as a wedding gift! Everything was just beautiful!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Paulena W

The Avanti is not only a beautiful location, but an amazing staff, and event destination. Colleen was our planner, and helped every step of the way. Food was better than anything I've ever eaten. They catered to my now husband and I to make sure our wedding day was perfect.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Alycia F

Couldn't have asked for a better day. Angie helped us all the way through the wedding planning process. She was quick and easy to talk to. The day of, everything was perfect. Kelly oversaw the wedding and everything went amazingly. The food was great, the mansion and tent... Read More were beautiful. We highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Tonya K

Our wedding day was as perfect as one could ever hope for. From the first day we looked at Avanti and chose it as our venue we always got the top of the line attention. Throughout all the wedding planning Colleen always responded quickly and was always so helpful. Our entire... Read More wedding day ran so smoothly without any issues. All our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was and the great time they had. I'm so happy we chose Avanti for our wedding day and would highly recommend to everyone if you want a truly perfect day. Our wedding dream came true here.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lisa F

We had our wedding at the Avanti Mansion in June of this year, and I have to say…I don’t have even one complaint! From the moment I contacted them, I was impressed with the level of professionalism shown by each and every member of their staff. Kelly, our wedding coordinator,... Read More was on top of everything and made sure that our night was positively flawless. We loved the fact that working with Avanti was so much easier than other local reception halls we had looked at. They helped with everything from our Save the Date cards and invitations right down to the DJ that performed that night. The venue itself is gorgeous and made for some stunning photos, the food was amazing (people are still talking about it!), the bartenders were awesome, and the DJ kept the party going all night! I would highly recommend this location for a beautiful, fun, and spectacular wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Scott P

The Japanese Garden is stunning. We had rain on the morning of our wedding and the staff did a great job delaying the start briefly so that the rain could pass. All of the staff that we interacted with throughout the year and the day of, were caring and professional. We are... Read More highly satisfied with our choice.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jenn G

Our experience at Avanti was phenomenal. It was a relatively hands off, low maintenance wedding that everyone said looked classy and perfect. We booked the Amore Mansion - the ceremony was behind the Ballroom, cocktails were served in the Library and the reception was in the... Read More Ballroom. Our consultant, Angie, made sure that we were 100% comfortable and tailored our wedding to what we wanted as opposed to tedious recommendations and attempts to up-sell us. Their packages are complete and true to form. The Amore Mansion is gorgeous on its own and their decorations and linens mean that you don't have to bring anything in (I didn't and everyone thought it was gorgeous). I had rave reviews about the class, the helpful staff and the great food. We had the lowest tier available and my guests thought we were at the top tier. Amazing, hands off venue for the bride who does NOT want to spend hundreds of hours on decorations. They take care of everything for you. Super nice, hospitable and make you the center of your day. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Deborah G

I worked with Kelly for our special day. She was wonderful and everyrhing went extremely well. So glad we went with Avanti!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Theresa B

We had an absolutely breathtaking day! Colleen was amazing to work with, very energetic, positive and willing to help even when I had 1,000 questions! We totally recommend this elegant venue!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Rachel P

From start to finish, our experience with Avanti Mansion was top notch! Our coordinator was Angie, and she was wonderful. No matter how many questions I asked, or how annoying the were, she answered them with a smile. Our reception was in the Garden Venue and entitled us to use... Read More of the Mansion and an overnight stay. The decor was stunning! From our tent in the garden, to the beautiful mums in the Japanese Garden, to the stunningly decorated rooms in the Mansion, we were in awe! We got more compliments than I can remember about how incredible the food was. The staff on site the day of our reception was courteous and professional. Everything was truly fantastic - exactly how I had pictured this day to be! Thank you #AvantiMansion

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Perfect venue to start our new chapter! Amazing food, beautiful setting, and out of this world staff!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Courtney Y

My wedding was absolutely perfect and something I will never forget, best day of my life. The Avanti Mansion was critical to the overall success of my special day. My guests raved about the food and service- it was spectacular!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Shannon A

My husband and I are eternally grateful to the Avanti Mansion for making our wedding day so special. Our wedding planner, Kelly K. was outstanding and stayed with me every step of the way. They had so many options to help alleviate some of the wedding planning tasks and were... Read More flexible enough to allow me to plan my day exactly as I envisioned. We choose the Japanese Garden venue with the live grill option. The food was absolutely outstanding. Our guest are still raving about the quality and selection options. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with how smoothly everything went. We can’t thank the Avanti enough for playing such an integral role in every step of the planning and day of events and executing with such perfection!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Mary H

I am so happy we decided to have our venue at Avanti. Colleen, our wedding coordinator at Avanti was easy to work with and made planning stress-free. Every detail was perfect and all of our guests said its one of the best weddings they have ever been to - from the food to DJ... Read More Kenny. I would not have changed a thing. Avanti made our day absolutely perfect. And a wedding to never forget - Thank you

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Katherine R

Avanti mansion is an amazing place to have a wedding reception! They take care of all the details so you can just show up and have a great time! The venue is beautiful and has such a professional staff! Kelly (our wedding coordinator) was so knowledgable and helped us so much!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Craig M

My wife and I were married at the Avanti Mansion back in September 2016. Altogether, the experience we had with the Avanti Mansion is a tale of 2 parts. The one the day of the wedding and the days leading up to the wedding. Part 2 is why it gets such a low rating. Part 1:... Read More The day of the wedding. Getting married on the little island and having a great celebration outside in the tent, was pretty amazing. It is the same size as the main ballroom inside, and you don't feel that you are outside. It is well done. The food, well I couldn't walk to one person without them raving about it. It's the best food I had at a wedding and all of our guests would agree with that. All of our guests also had a great time, which is all we could ask for on the wedding day, which made the day a great success. The only negative was something we heard the day after the wedding. One of my dear family friends went up to DJ Kenny and requested a song. He answered her "I already played one song for you old people and you didn't dance." I wish I would have heard that the day of the wedding, because something would have been said. Part 2: This part is for anyone looking to get married at the Avanti Mansion. Remember that your Wedding Day is one day but it takes a long time getting ready for that day. You hope to be able to have a good working relationship with the person or persons coordinating your wedding. In my opinion, they are in the customer service business and all people getting married should feel they have the undivided attention of their wedding coordinator. This certainly did not happen in our case. We worked with Kelly, and from what I have seen on other reviews, people have said she is good to great. She did not fall into that category with us. For someone to be great, I would expect them to be in constant communication when asked a question via email. I would hope they always are willing to go that extra mile to help the paying customers. We had multiple situations that really bothered me. We would reach out to her via email and either would not hear back or would receive a 1 -2 sentence answer that did not answer our question. In a few cases, it took her 2 weeks to get back to us. The worst scenario was when we did not receive an answer for 1 month. When I send an email and am spending thousands of dollars, I expect at least an email response stating that "I will look into this" or something like that, within a day or two. No communication is inconsiderate, unprofessional and shows an unwillingness to work with your clients. It was so bad at one point that I reached out to other venues to see if they had our date still available and I would have taken a loss on the deposit. Be sure to ask to have all of the proper paper work as well. When we made our deposit we received papers of what would be included in our wedding but these changed and we were never given notice of changes until we met with them. They seemed surprised we did not know about these changes. Lastly, watch and check your invoice. It took me 3 times to get the correct invoice. And to go along with this, when giving my final payment they said I owed a $500.00 Security Deposit which was not in our contract. When my wife said it was not in our contract, they said "We forgot to put it in." This was 10 days before the wedding. Customer service goes a long way and they certainly did not live up to our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Angie T

As a bride, I loved every minute of my shower that was held at Avanti Mansion! It was over the top elegant, the food was amazing, and the staff was very nice! It was everything I wanted our bridal shower to be!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Meg A

Our wedding was at the Avanti in the Garden venue this September. We were in love with every part of the planning process. Our consultant Colleen was the most kind and helpful person to us throughout everything. From the very beginning she was very interested in what we wanted... Read More to do and helped us plan anything we asked about. We used vendors that they recommended and had a great time because of it. The day of we had a fabulous assistant named Barbara who was there to help with anything and Colleen even came to the ceremony! The day was perfect and our experience was too. They are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy C

Our wedding on 8/5/16 could not have been more perfect! Beautiful flowers for the outdoor ceremony set the tone for the night....through the entire night someone was always attending to us! Scarlett & Kenny made the night flawless and perfectly organized! Angie helped so much... Read More planning the day from the centerpieces to the cake to the flowers....she was a real life angel!!!! I would recommend this place to anyone....people are still talking about how organized and beautiful our wedding was :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Michele G

I had my wedding ceremony here this past July in the Japanese garden and my reception in the tent. Kelly was my coordinator who I worked with for over a year of planning and she was amazing! She got back to me very quickly to answer all of my questions I had during the planning... Read More process. I felt like she was a friend helping another friend plan their wedding. At no time did I ever feel as though she was bothered by my silly questions. The tent was beautifully decorated and such a fun atmosphere to have a "party". I heard the hor douvres were amazing (my only regret was not asking them to put a plate at the head table for me and my husband) who were too busy taking pics to enjoy them. Dj Bart (who worked for Avanti) was really wonderful too! He played every request we had and made things a lot of fun! I would strongly recommend Avanti to anyone who is looking to have the wedding of your dreams!! The grounds are beautifully maintained and the stairs, bridge, and island make for amazing photos.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Nicole B

I got married at the Avanti Mansion on Friday July 15, 2016. My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state (Florida, where we currently live) and our coordinator Angie (Bottita) Thomas was an angel. She made wedding planning a breeze. She responded promptly, answered... Read More all our questions and concerns and helped make our wedding special. The best part was whenever we were visiting Buffalo, she made herself available for us and gave us a list of recommend vendors which we took advantage of. We did everything through her fro our wedding cake, favors, candy bar, dessert bar, invitations, DJ, photo booth, releasing of doves, and more! I would not have changed a thing. 6 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jaimie B

Beautiful venue and just about everything was PERFECT! Our guests raved about our wedding. I am giving four stars because I will say I was a bit disappointed with the follow through from the wedding planners...we were told prior to our wedding day that our planner would be out... Read More of town & someone would take her place, but no one ever did and so the timing of things was VERY off. At 9:15 I had to ask our suite hostess to please tell our DJ we would like to do our first dance (as everyone was already up from their tables & back at the bar...I was not impressed with the DJ). I am also giving four stars because I didn't feel as though their customer service was as fantastic as I was expecting; no one ever followed up after our big day nor did anyone check on us really throughout the night. A very expensive wedding and I feel they could care more about the experience and their bride and grooms as individuals, rather than caring about pumping 3 weddings a weekend out of their venue. I would have liked that someone touch base a couple weeks after...some sort of follow up. That's just me...working in customer service before and knowing how much time people put into wedding planning, a phone call would have been nice. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing! It was the best day ever!