Fort Worth’s most well-known bridal destination!

Formerly Ocones Bridal, Ava's Bridal Couture offers the most sought-after bridal experience in Fort Worth. When you step into our remodeled salon, you will find a beautiful selection of gowns from Maggie Sottero, Allure Couture, Allure Bridals, Sottero & Midgely and Rebecca Ingram. Ava's is the only salon in Fort Worth to carry these popular designers. Not only will our five-star consultants help you find the gown of your dreams, but we will assist you in finding the perfect accessories to complement your look. Finally, we are the only salon in Fort Worth to offer in-house alterations, meaning we oversee the fit of your gown until the moment you walk down the aisle. Visit Ava's Bridal for the ultimate bridal experience from start to finish! Visit our website to make your appointment.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

6663 Camp Bowie Blvd, Ft Worth, TX (817) 732-4457

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Anna H

The most absolute AMAZING bridal boutique HANDS DOWN...after visiting 3, I am absolutely blown away by the selfless service they provide for all things: bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses and veils AND making it work with your wedding date! I fully trust their timing and service in... Read More making everything coordinate with the timeframe I need things by. Janae, Sue and Megan were OUTSTANDING! Extremely personable, and the sweetest. Highly highly recommend putting all your wedding needs in their hands as they make it as easy going and stress-free as it could be.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Murphey H

So many wonderful things to say about this place. Ava's genuinely cares about their brides and their experience. They want you to look beautiful and do whatever they can to lessen the stress. Every person ive spoken with has perpetuated this. Theyve worked with me every step of... Read More the way. I set up a last minute appointment during a black friday sale last november and they graciously fit me in. My consultant was so sweet and encouraging and i never felt rushed. She was very concious of my budget. My mother was not and i ended up in a dress that i immediately fell in love with and went way over my price range. Even then, since i was about a year out from my wedding she helped me with a payment plan that i felt comfortable with. The tailor has been incredibly kind, helpful and mindful of my budget as well. Really listening to my concerns and suggestions about the fit and giving me educated advice. I love this place! I recommend it every time a friend gets engaged!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 dena m

The BEST Bridal Salon hands down. Kelly and Sue made my dress selection experience amazing. They went above and beyond to make my dress gorgeous by helping me with a semi custom design for my gorgeous dress that we found right on the rack. I live in Louisiana and traveled many... Read More miles for dress shopping in DFW. Choosing Ava's was one of the highlights of my wedding experience. The selection is fantastic and they will find you the perfect dress (even hard to fit sizes aren't an issue) Excellent is all I can say! Wish I could do it all over again just to experience working with them again!! LOVE Ava's!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Kimberly R

I couldn't have imagined a better bridal experience! This was my second appointment of the day and the previous place didn't let me look at all gowns and only pulled what they thought I wanted. I left there disappointed and headed to Ava's. What a 180 difference! I was able... Read More to look at every gown and the consultant helped me find some that were similar to what I was looking for. She ended up finding the one for me and things just got better after that! They allowed my mom and MIL to have a great experience as well. So many places treat your guests rudely so we were happy with that. When my dress came in, Sue worked with me in getting the dress to fit perfectly and she was such a delight! It was so nice having my alterations done in store with someone who was familiar with the dress and designer! By far, the best part of the entire wedding process was my experience at Ava's!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 K-Lee R

Ava's is absolutely wonderful!! Jamaie was my consultant and she has the best customer service, listens to your wants in a dress, and makes you feel very comfortable! Ava's has a wide variety of dress styles, with a large selection of lace wedding dresses, which is what I was... Read More looking for. I said Yes To my dress at Ava's and am so glad I did! They have excellent follow up and are more than happy to help you in every way! Their new store location is so adorable, which has lots of room and private rooms for each bride and her guests. Not only all this, but when I called to schedule my first appointment I told Jamaie I would have my 2 year old daughter with me and she was so accepting and kind about the fact, where other Bridal salons wouldn't allow it. On my first appointment they were all so kind and accepting of my 2 year old :) thank you for your excellent customer service, Jamaie!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Isabella L

I live in Keller, so for me to have to drive from Keller to Fort Worth is a big deal. My initial reaction to the Ava’s Bridal staff was that I could trust their opinions and expertise. I tried on one bridesmaid dress and placed an order the same day. TWO staff members measured... Read More my waist, bust, hips, and torso. They then preceded to pull out a chart and told me that I should order a size 14 dress. I am 5’2, with a ‘B’ size cup, and I usually wear a size 6. So when the sales representatives told me that I needed a 14 I TRUSTED that they knew what they were talking about. I assumed that the dress ran small and I NEEDED a dress that was bigger than my usual size. So I placed an order for a size 14. I went to the store today and let the staff know that I would like to try on my dress, for the first time, before leaving the store. They brought me the dress and immediately I noticed it was HUGE. I could’ve fit a whole other person in this dress with me. The representative walked up to me and acted as if everything was fine with the dress and it’s look on my body. She then took in a handful of the dress in the back and said it would also need to be hemmed. I then asked her how much it would cost to have these alterations completed and how long would it take? She said “one week if you pay an express charge of $45 (and that she) wasn’t a seamstress so (she) wouldn't be able to tell (me) how much it would cost for these alterations.” I took me dress and left. I called back later that day and asked for the manager, I was forwarded to Sue. I explained how frustrated I was. I told her that I was going to have to spend more money getting my dress tailored because her staff members told me I needed a dress that was too big for my body. She told me that “the store isn’t liable for the dress that I ordered.” I then told her that I wouldn’t have ordered a size 14 if her employees hadn’t told me I needed one. She said that I should’ve “resolved all my concerns before ordering the dress.” I responded with “I didn’t have any concerns when ordering the dress because I trusted that your staff members would’ve made the right call.” She asked me “ what are you trying to get?” I told her I wanted compensation for the tailoring. She said “that’s not going to happen.” She went on to say she would “help” me with the express charge if I signed a waiver stating that I wouldn’t give them “any bad press.” I told her I would think about it. I have come to the conclusion that Ava’s Bridal staff members need to be better trained in how to measure a body for a specific dress. They also should take ownership for mistakes they make. I am not an expert on bridesmaids dresses and I shouldn't have to bring my own seamstress to make sure I get the right size dress. She then said that in her notes it said that I had “had a baby.” I told her that I am still the same size that I was when they originally measured me. Honestly, I was a little offended that she was trying to find a way to blame the incorrect order on me. I spoke to a seamstress who said she would've never ordered me this size and I should've had a size 6 or 8 ordered for me. ALL of the charts I looked up after the fact, based on my measurements, indicated that I definitely shouldn't have gotten a 14. I hope that after the manager sees this post she realizes it might have just been worth it to compensate me fully and apologize for their mistake. You can see my full story on their Facebook page review section.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Nicole A

I purchased my dream dress (a limited edition Sottero & Midgley) from Ava's and had a very nice purchasing experience. I even went back to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from them. I will say that the first issue happened here. I paid a deposit to have a certain bridesmaid dress... Read More style put on hold because the store was in the middle of transferring their bridesmaid inventory to their other location and the representative said the only way for the dress to stay in the store was for me to put a deposit on the sample. Ridiculous, but I paid the deposit. It was not until I came into the store with one of my bridesmaids to try on the dress that they informed me the dress had been discontinued. A phone call with that information prior to my appointment would have been nice. However, we found another nice bridesmaid dress (almost twice as expensive). Next, my veil arrived with a blusher. I can guarantee you that I did not order a veil with a blusher. I didn't even try one one. I searched through my contract for supporting documentation, but all that was written was an item number. When I asked for the store to reorder the veil, they happily obliged. When my "new veil" arrived, I went back to pick it up and the blusher had clearly and obviously been cut from the veil. They did not order a new veil at all. I asked again for a new veil and the second time, they did order a new one for me (or did a better job cutting it off). My final issue rests here: I didn't get to wear my dream dress because my wedding was cancelled. Please understand that I am not writing this review out of anger from a woman scorned; I truly feel that I could have been treated better. The salespeople were very insensitive when I asked about my contract and if anything could be done to return or resell the dress. They were unwilling to help and my messages and requests went unanswered. I won't bore you with the details, but there was more than one thing that rubbed me the wrong way about the exchanges I had with multiple sales representatives through this process. My dress budget was $3,000 and bridesmaid dresses totaled just under that amount. I truly hope this review reaches the store management because I think this should be an area in which staff could be better trained. Trained to be sensitive, understanding and empathetic to a customer's situation, even if the store cannot do anything for them. For a customer that spent quite a bit of money at the store, I wish I had been treated better at the end. After all, I will now be shopping for a second wedding dress one day. I would think that not too many brides are repeat customers and when a store has the opportunity to get a bride's business a second time, they should do their best to retain that customer.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017

Great experience! Went in just to start the looking process and walked out with the perfect gown! Terron was so sweet and helpful!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Ashley K

Ava's made it simple and easy to make a decision I thought was going to take me forever. Megan was my consultant and actually picked the dress I ended up picking. I told her I was having a beach wedding and she knew exactly what would work best. Thank you for all the help!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Emily L

My bridal fitting was absolutely amazing!! Megan was bridal consultant and she did so wonderful! I told her what I was looking for and pulled amazing dresses! She even allowed me and my family to pick dresses which was wonderful! I even found a dress way under my ultimate... Read More budget! I said yes to the dress today and found the most beautiful dress! My absolute dream dress!! Thank you so much Avas bridal for the wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah S

I loved my bridal appointment here at Ava's Bridal Couture! Megan was my consultant and she made my experience a great one! When I arrived I had one style of dress I wanted to try on from a picture, I had no other ideas or preference. The style I thought I wanted turned out to... Read More be terrible for my frame, at that point I was completely overwhelmed trying to think of a different style. Megan was patient, kind and really cared about me finding my dress. She took charge and started selecting dresses for me, after only 4 dresses I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! If you want a personal experience with no pressure, genuine opinions, and unique dresses this is THE place!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Laura R

Sue is fantastic. I had a custom top added to my dress and working with her was a dream and it was fun. She was so patient she listened and took my words and made my dream dress. Not only did she provide a high quality service but she was a customer service dream. A couple of... Read More little things came up through the process (as I would expect with all of the custom items I wanted) and she communicated clearly and effectively she always made sure I was in the know. I just do not have enough good things to say about her. I wouldn't get my wedding dress anywhere else! I am so glad I found her... On another note they had a fantastic selection of plus size options TO ACTUALLY TRY ON AND SEE HOW it looks. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world! Alterations were pricey but worth every penny.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Christine H

I had a wonderful experience at Ava's bridal! It was the first place I went to look for a dress and I told Linda the different "looks" that I like and she pulled out all different styles that have the lacy look. It made dress shopping so easy and stress free! I ended up buying... Read More the 5th dress I tried on! It was perfect and I loved it and felt like a princess on my wedding day! Linda was so sweet and so helpful as well as the other girls who helped me when I came back to pick up my dress. I have already recommended Ava's to come friends and will continue to do so! :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Morgan M

My experience with Ava's Bridal was amazing from picking out my wedding dress all the way to alterations. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alexandra S

I wanted plain and simple. I got the exact opposite and couldn't be happier. The ladies helped me find my dream dress and not feel guilty about the price.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 lisa g

My experience at Avas bridal was fabulous! The ladies were all so helpful and made me feel like they had know me forever. The variety of dress styles, designers, accessories was beyond my exceptations. First and only dress shop i visted...I was so happy with my dress selection.... Read More Would highly recommend to all future brides. - Lisa & Chris Garcia-Boortz Sept 24th 2016

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Riki B

Ava's bridal is the real deal. They are patient, kind, supportive, and they listen to the customer. They are not pushy and allow you to take your time. The dress selection is amazing.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Lindsey C

I had a wonderful experience getting my dress at Ava's Bridal. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Victoria B

All I can say is, "WOW"! Ava's Bridal has such a stunning collection of gowns. The ambiance is nice and cozy and I truly felt that I could take my time as I selected the gown and veil of my dreams. Thank you for everything! Xo Victoria Wedding Date: Nov 7, 2015

Ava's Bridal

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Christina B

I not only purchased my Wedding dress, but also purchased the Bridesmaid's dresses. The assistance was always personal, friendly, helpful and they always knew me by name or by face.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Chelsea

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Ava's bridal is!!! Everyone there was amazing made me feel like family. I had originally purchased a dress there that was not maternity and ended up pregnant months before my wedding. They worked SO hard, spent so many hours making my dress... Read More perfect for my wedding. It's beautiful and I could not be happier! At 7 months pregnant I never thought I could look so beautiful in my wedding dress but they worked their magic and made my dress fit me perfectly! Thank you Ava's bridal for making my day that much more special!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

The ladies at Ava's Bridal are all very sweet and helpful! They helped me find the dress of my dreams and made my experience very enjoyable!

The Dress & Service

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Skye B

At Ava's Bridal you are treated like family and taken care of amazingly well. The day I went dress hunting Ava's was my first stop. When I told them this and even after I found my dress they insisted I go to all of my other appointments and try on other dresses (instead of... Read More trying to make a commission sale off of me). When my dress came in I had several fittings with Sue who made sure my dress fit my body perfectly and she even added pockets for me! They allowed me time in the store to just wear my dress and adjust. I would recommend Ava's to anyone, even if you do not find your dress there you will be happy with the service and the wonderful people.

LOVE Ava's!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Kacie M

I had such a wonderful experience purchasing my dress and having alterations done from Ava's Bridal. They have a huge selection of the most gorgeous dresses and their staff is so personable and welcoming. I can not brag on Sue enough, she is an extremely talented person and a... Read More pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Ava's to anyone looking for their perfect dress!

Want YOUR perfect dress? Find Ava's FIRST!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Jordann R

I found the perfect dress because I found Ava’s Bridal first. Here’s why... Every gal in at Ava’s Bridal is driven by passion, COMpassion, dedication and the highest level of service. You do realize, your “perfect dress” takes months to cultivate, right? Anyone can... Read More "dog-and-pony-show" for a first-time appointment but as an extremely-pleased-purchaser of a dress from Ava's Bridal, I will personally tell you that finding your dress isn’t done in a day. This is where Ava’s Bridal shines -- Commitment, above and beyond. Seriously. Anyone can sell you a dress….but what happens after you write the check? THIS is the defining question that most brides forget to ask about (including me). Nearly up until the minute I walked down the aisle, Ava’s never stopped working to earn my trust, serve me, help me, CALM ME :), educate and support me as the retailer of my beautiful gown. It takes MONTHS it took to take me from bride-without-dress to walking down the aisle in the dress that was meant for me. BEST BRIDAL ADVICE IN THE WORLD RE: “THE” DRESS? Finding a perfect bridal shoppe, like Ava’s Bridal, is the more important decision prior to finding your perfect dress. I dealt with every lady at this shop. Each one worked and served me with 100% heart - EACH AND EVERY TIME. They are not only service-oriented (important when dealing with different personalities, different brides -- And their VERY different family members and influential friends!), but they are EACH knowledgeable. Sue, Ava’s Queen Star Seamstress is, BY FAR, the best seamstress on the planet. As a bride, you have to understand the dynamics that go into fitting you into that dress. And she is ready for anything. I FELT LIKE I WAS THEIR ONLY CLIENT - even on their busiest days. While I didn't purchase a top dollar dress, I never felt like I wasn't worth a million bucks to them. To Ava’s, I felt like a celebrity. They were fun, made me laugh when I was frustrated with other things - like work and wedding stress - and sent me encouraging Facebook posts during the in-between. THEY WERE THE BEST PART OF MY WEDDING EXPERIENCE. Ava’s Bridal never pushed or pulled me in any one direction, instead serving as a knowledgeable guide. But the most important party? Pricing? Great. Service? Outstanding. Alterations? Phenomenal. Scheduling? Wonderful. 5-stars all across the board. Want to know the big difference though? They loved having me in their store and they were grateful I chose Ava’s Bridal to not only be a part of my “big day,” but chose them to be a part of my story. I know this because of how I was treated AFTER the dress was purchased. Your bridal shop gals will be a big part of your wedding JOURNEY and their top priority should be you. I, fortunately, didn’t have to beg for this at Ava’s. Yes, I love my dress. But the dress wouldn’t have been anything without the PEOPLE behind it. I am forever grateful for the love and support Ava’s Bridal offered to me throughout the MONTHS leading up to my wedding. In fact, if you have specific questions or would like a personal reference for Ava’s Bridal, I welcome you to email me directly at [email protected]