Fort Worth’s most well-known bridal destination!

Formerly Ocones Bridal, Ava's Bridal Couture offers the most sought-after bridal experience in Fort Worth. When you step into our remodeled salon, you will find a beautiful selection of gowns from Maggie Sottero, Allure Couture, Allure Bridals, Sottero & Midgely and Rebecca Ingram. Ava's is the only salon in Fort Worth to carry these popular designers. Not only will our five-star consultants help you find the gown of your dreams, but we will assist you in finding the perfect accessories to complement your look. Finally, we are the only salon in Fort Worth to offer in-house alterations, meaning we oversee the fit of your gown until the moment you walk down the aisle. Visit Ava's Bridal for the ultimate bridal experience from start to finish! Visit our website to make your appointment.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

6500 Camp Bowie Blvd, Ft Worth, TX (817) 732-4457

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Nicole A

I purchased my dream dress (a limited edition Sottero & Midgley) from Ava's and had a very nice purchasing experience. I even went back to purchase my bridesmaid dresses from them. I will say that the first issue happened here. I paid a deposit to have a certain bridesmaid dress... Read More style put on hold because the store was in the middle of transferring their bridesmaid inventory to their other location and the representative said the only way for the dress to stay in the store was for me to put a deposit on the sample. Ridiculous, but I paid the deposit. It was not until I came into the store with one of my bridesmaids to try on the dress that they informed me the dress had been discontinued. A phone call with that information prior to my appointment would have been nice. However, we found another nice bridesmaid dress (almost twice as expensive). Next, my veil arrived with a blusher. I can guarantee you that I did not order a veil with a blusher. I didn't even try one one. I searched through my contract for supporting documentation, but all that was written was an item number. When I asked for the store to reorder the veil, they happily obliged. When my "new veil" arrived, I went back to pick it up and the blusher had clearly and obviously been cut from the veil. They did not order a new veil at all. I asked again for a new veil and the second time, they did order a new one for me (or did a better job cutting it off). My final issue rests here: I didn't get to wear my dream dress because my wedding was cancelled. Please understand that I am not writing this review out of anger from a woman scorned; I truly feel that I could have been treated better. The salespeople were very insensitive when I asked about my contract and if anything could be done to return or resell the dress. They were unwilling to help and my messages and requests went unanswered. I won't bore you with the details, but there was more than one thing that rubbed me the wrong way about the exchanges I had with multiple sales representatives through this process. My dress budget was $3,000 and bridesmaid dresses totaled just under that amount. I truly hope this review reaches the store management because I think this should be an area in which staff could be better trained. Trained to be sensitive, understanding and empathetic to a customer's situation, even if the store cannot do anything for them. For a customer that spent quite a bit of money at the store, I wish I had been treated better at the end. After all, I will now be shopping for a second wedding dress one day. I would think that not too many brides are repeat customers and when a store has the opportunity to get a bride's business a second time, they should do their best to retain that customer.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017

Great experience! Went in just to start the looking process and walked out with the perfect gown! Terron was so sweet and helpful!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Ashley K

Ava's made it simple and easy to make a decision I thought was going to take me forever. Megan was my consultant and actually picked the dress I ended up picking. I told her I was having a beach wedding and she knew exactly what would work best. Thank you for all the help!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Emily L

My bridal fitting was absolutely amazing!! Megan was bridal consultant and she did so wonderful! I told her what I was looking for and pulled amazing dresses! She even allowed me and my family to pick dresses which was wonderful! I even found a dress way under my ultimate... Read More budget! I said yes to the dress today and found the most beautiful dress! My absolute dream dress!! Thank you so much Avas bridal for the wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah S

I loved my bridal appointment here at Ava's Bridal Couture! Megan was my consultant and she made my experience a great one! When I arrived I had one style of dress I wanted to try on from a picture, I had no other ideas or preference. The style I thought I wanted turned out to... Read More be terrible for my frame, at that point I was completely overwhelmed trying to think of a different style. Megan was patient, kind and really cared about me finding my dress. She took charge and started selecting dresses for me, after only 4 dresses I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! If you want a personal experience with no pressure, genuine opinions, and unique dresses this is THE place!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Laura R

Sue is fantastic. I had a custom top added to my dress and working with her was a dream and it was fun. She was so patient she listened and took my words and made my dream dress. Not only did she provide a high quality service but she was a customer service dream. A couple of... Read More little things came up through the process (as I would expect with all of the custom items I wanted) and she communicated clearly and effectively she always made sure I was in the know. I just do not have enough good things to say about her. I wouldn't get my wedding dress anywhere else! I am so glad I found her... On another note they had a fantastic selection of plus size options TO ACTUALLY TRY ON AND SEE HOW it looks. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world! Alterations were pricey but worth every penny.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Christine H

I had a wonderful experience at Ava's bridal! It was the first place I went to look for a dress and I told Linda the different "looks" that I like and she pulled out all different styles that have the lacy look. It made dress shopping so easy and stress free! I ended up buying... Read More the 5th dress I tried on! It was perfect and I loved it and felt like a princess on my wedding day! Linda was so sweet and so helpful as well as the other girls who helped me when I came back to pick up my dress. I have already recommended Ava's to come friends and will continue to do so! :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Morgan M

My experience with Ava's Bridal was amazing from picking out my wedding dress all the way to alterations. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alexandra S

I wanted plain and simple. I got the exact opposite and couldn't be happier. The ladies helped me find my dream dress and not feel guilty about the price.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 lisa g

My experience at Avas bridal was fabulous! The ladies were all so helpful and made me feel like they had know me forever. The variety of dress styles, designers, accessories was beyond my exceptations. First and only dress shop i visted...I was so happy with my dress selection.... Read More Would highly recommend to all future brides. - Lisa & Chris Garcia-Boortz Sept 24th 2016

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Riki B

Ava's bridal is the real deal. They are patient, kind, supportive, and they listen to the customer. They are not pushy and allow you to take your time. The dress selection is amazing.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Lindsey C

I had a wonderful experience getting my dress at Ava's Bridal. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Victoria B

All I can say is, "WOW"! Ava's Bridal has such a stunning collection of gowns. The ambiance is nice and cozy and I truly felt that I could take my time as I selected the gown and veil of my dreams. Thank you for everything! Xo Victoria Wedding Date: Nov 7, 2015

Ava's Bridal

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Christina B

I not only purchased my Wedding dress, but also purchased the Bridesmaid's dresses. The assistance was always personal, friendly, helpful and they always knew me by name or by face.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Chelsea

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Ava's bridal is!!! Everyone there was amazing made me feel like family. I had originally purchased a dress there that was not maternity and ended up pregnant months before my wedding. They worked SO hard, spent so many hours making my dress... Read More perfect for my wedding. It's beautiful and I could not be happier! At 7 months pregnant I never thought I could look so beautiful in my wedding dress but they worked their magic and made my dress fit me perfectly! Thank you Ava's bridal for making my day that much more special!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

The ladies at Ava's Bridal are all very sweet and helpful! They helped me find the dress of my dreams and made my experience very enjoyable!

The Dress & Service

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Skye B

At Ava's Bridal you are treated like family and taken care of amazingly well. The day I went dress hunting Ava's was my first stop. When I told them this and even after I found my dress they insisted I go to all of my other appointments and try on other dresses (instead of... Read More trying to make a commission sale off of me). When my dress came in I had several fittings with Sue who made sure my dress fit my body perfectly and she even added pockets for me! They allowed me time in the store to just wear my dress and adjust. I would recommend Ava's to anyone, even if you do not find your dress there you will be happy with the service and the wonderful people.

LOVE Ava's!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Kacie M

I had such a wonderful experience purchasing my dress and having alterations done from Ava's Bridal. They have a huge selection of the most gorgeous dresses and their staff is so personable and welcoming. I can not brag on Sue enough, she is an extremely talented person and a... Read More pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Ava's to anyone looking for their perfect dress!

Want YOUR perfect dress? Find Ava's FIRST!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Jordann R

I found the perfect dress because I found Ava’s Bridal first. Here’s why... Every gal in at Ava’s Bridal is driven by passion, COMpassion, dedication and the highest level of service. You do realize, your “perfect dress” takes months to cultivate, right? Anyone can... Read More "dog-and-pony-show" for a first-time appointment but as an extremely-pleased-purchaser of a dress from Ava's Bridal, I will personally tell you that finding your dress isn’t done in a day. This is where Ava’s Bridal shines -- Commitment, above and beyond. Seriously. Anyone can sell you a dress….but what happens after you write the check? THIS is the defining question that most brides forget to ask about (including me). Nearly up until the minute I walked down the aisle, Ava’s never stopped working to earn my trust, serve me, help me, CALM ME :), educate and support me as the retailer of my beautiful gown. It takes MONTHS it took to take me from bride-without-dress to walking down the aisle in the dress that was meant for me. BEST BRIDAL ADVICE IN THE WORLD RE: “THE” DRESS? Finding a perfect bridal shoppe, like Ava’s Bridal, is the more important decision prior to finding your perfect dress. I dealt with every lady at this shop. Each one worked and served me with 100% heart - EACH AND EVERY TIME. They are not only service-oriented (important when dealing with different personalities, different brides -- And their VERY different family members and influential friends!), but they are EACH knowledgeable. Sue, Ava’s Queen Star Seamstress is, BY FAR, the best seamstress on the planet. As a bride, you have to understand the dynamics that go into fitting you into that dress. And she is ready for anything. I FELT LIKE I WAS THEIR ONLY CLIENT - even on their busiest days. While I didn't purchase a top dollar dress, I never felt like I wasn't worth a million bucks to them. To Ava’s, I felt like a celebrity. They were fun, made me laugh when I was frustrated with other things - like work and wedding stress - and sent me encouraging Facebook posts during the in-between. THEY WERE THE BEST PART OF MY WEDDING EXPERIENCE. Ava’s Bridal never pushed or pulled me in any one direction, instead serving as a knowledgeable guide. But the most important party? Pricing? Great. Service? Outstanding. Alterations? Phenomenal. Scheduling? Wonderful. 5-stars all across the board. Want to know the big difference though? They loved having me in their store and they were grateful I chose Ava’s Bridal to not only be a part of my “big day,” but chose them to be a part of my story. I know this because of how I was treated AFTER the dress was purchased. Your bridal shop gals will be a big part of your wedding JOURNEY and their top priority should be you. I, fortunately, didn’t have to beg for this at Ava’s. Yes, I love my dress. But the dress wouldn’t have been anything without the PEOPLE behind it. I am forever grateful for the love and support Ava’s Bridal offered to me throughout the MONTHS leading up to my wedding. In fact, if you have specific questions or would like a personal reference for Ava’s Bridal, I welcome you to email me directly at [email protected]

Brides of all sizes will love this place!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Kelly B

I would rate Ava's Bridal with 6 stars if I could. I was very nervous before shopping as this was my first time trying on wedding gowns, but these ladies are awesome! Within seconds of walking in they made me feel comfortable and I started having fun looking through their... Read More gowns. From there on I had a blast the rest of my appointment, even with the gowns that were flops. I'm a plus size bride, if you're worried, like I was, about finding a salon that will treat you like the beautiful bride you are, then look no further, they made me feel awesome the whole time. Worried about not having plus size options to try on? I was worried about that too, but they have a great selection of plus size sample gowns to try on. The knowledgeable staff helped me when I was unsure about what would look good on my body and they can help you too. I haven't shopped for bridesmaid dresses yet, but we'll be going back and I highly recommend you check them out. I wish I could shop here for everything!

Best bridal shop in dfw!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 kandace f

Ava's bridal is by far the best bridal shop in dfw. The whole staff treats you like their own family. The prices are very reasonable and the whole experience was great. You will not go wrong going to Ava's for your dress. I recommend them to all my friends and family. I just... Read More love sue (the owner). She's so amazing!!! She really wants to make every brides experience as flawless and memerable as possible. I can't say enough great things about this place! The best by far

I could not have been more pleased

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Sydney S

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Ava's. My mother and two younger sisters went with me to shop for a dress, we had about 5 appointments that day and Ava's was our first stop. When we walked in we were automatically greeted and warmly welcomed. Ms. Essie is who... Read More helped me with picking out my dress. I am extremely picky and I told her exactly what I wanted and did NOT want, she quickly gathered me some dresses to try on and the very first one I tried I absolutely fell in LOVE with, as did my mom and sisters. Ms. Essie did a AMAZING job picking the perfect dress for my body type. ** Ms. Sue did my alterations and she was amazing as well, it went so smooth, and she is such a sweetheart! I had three fittings and I completely trusted her judgment when she suggested what needed to be done and the end results are more perfect than I could of ever dreamed of. I highly suggest going to Ava's if you are wanting a place that will treat you good and are very accommodating. ***THANK YOU AVA'S BRIDAL FOR EVERYTHING! ***

2015-02-19T00:58:47 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate this opportunity to serve you, Sydney. You and your entire group were so wonderful to work with! We know that your fiance is a lucky person to have found such a genuine person as you. It is stressful planning a wedding, but... Read Less Read More

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 2/12/2015

A million thank you's to Ava's Bridal Couture for their exemplary service for me and my daughter, Cristina. From the first day we walked in, we were impressed with their knowledge and expertise. They made my daughter feel like a princess and very patient with her many fittings... Read More until the perfect dress was found. Sue made sure the dress was perfectly altered. We took the dress home and several weeks later, I noticed the Tiara was not in the bag. Of course, my daughter panicked and was hysterical. I called Kim and Sue and explained the situation, I feared they would not replace it. However, they did not question my explanation and immediately ordered an exact replacement at no charge and had it rushed order. Needless to say, words cannot express my gratitude to Ava's. My daughter is extremely happy and awaiting her big day, May 2. Thank you again Sue and staff for making my daughter look so beautiful. It was truly a memorable experience. We will certainly be recommending future brides to your business. Martha:)

2015-02-19T01:11:16 Response from the vendor

That is so sweet of you, Martha. We are so glad you (and Cristina) came to purchase her wedding dress at Ava's Bridal- especially since you purchased your dress here when it was Ocone's. It really meant a lot to us to help you both... Read Less Read More

Bride of the "Unforgettable Experience"

Reviewed on 2/11/2015

I am the bride of the previous "Unforgettable Experience" review. I am disgusted any owner would blame a customer for their own mistakes especially a customer who spent over $2,000.00. I feel it imperative people know what kind of an owner they're giving their business to. My... Read More wedding was in Sept 2014 in Iowa and I purchased my dress in Jan 2014 at Ava's Bridal. I was told my dress would be in within 6 months. We let the staff know my aunt would be doing the alterations (for free). My mom paid for the dress in full, $1,500. As June came, my mom began to worry and urged me to contact the salon. I was too timid so my mom contacted the salon. During two months she probably called 4-5 times and was never given an answer regarding when the dress was ordered or when it would come in and finally asked to speak to the owner as the situation wasn't getting any better. The owner never called her so she contacted the shop's other location Classy Concepts. She left a message with them to have the owner contact her. Nothing. I was contacted via text message by the salon and set up my first fitting on 08/24, 8 months after I purchased it! I went to the appt, put on a good face knowing that I now would be paying hundreds for alterations. Sue helped me and referred to herself as the "alterations manager" even though I knew she was the owner. I purchased $200 of jewelry, knowing I wouldn't be getting my dress back in time to look for jewelry. I was told the alterations would be $380 and I told Sue that she needed to contact my mom as she was going to pay for the alterations AND she wanted to speak to somebody in charge regarding her dissatisfaction. The clerk calls my mom and tells her the cost is now $430. My mom demands to speak to the owner. Sue FINALLY calls my mom and they agree to $300 and we would have to sign a non disclosure form stating that neither my mom nor I could ever speak negatively about Ava's Bridal (we've never threatened at this point to speak negatively). Next appt Sue attempts to apologize but just blames my mom for "making things complicated". I pay the $300 and sign the form which states nobody involved in my wedding can speak negatively about the salon. Sue tells me that my mom doesn't need to sign it. SIX days before I leave for the wedding Sue texts me stating that she will not give me the dress until my mother signs the form. I tell her that I will pay the original price and that the non disclosure form is invalid as I'm worried I will not get my dress. I go in to pick up the dress and the price is now $530. I am livid. I assume I owe $130 more but the clerk tells me that I'm wrong and it's Sue's "day off". I get the dress, walk out, place it in my car and contact the police myself. Sue finally shows up. The police tell her that there's nothing they can do as she is unable to show proof of what I owe her and it's a civil issue. I continue to agree to pay $130 that I believe I still owe even though the police say that I don't have to. She agrees as she realizes there's nothing else she can do. My mother posts an honest review in regards to this experience and the owner's response makes me sick. This is your business. It is YOUR responsibility to return phone calls and ensure customer satisfaction. People that spend $2000.00 at your business deserve to be treated with dignity, respect and honesty. You lack these qualities and it makes me absolutely sick that I chose your business. Holly Huprich

2015-02-19T00:52:23 Response from the vendor

The bride intentionally ran out of the store with unpaid merchandise. Fort Worth Police Department responded quickly to the call and resolved the issue. The unpaid balance was collected with the officers on site. This was an unfortunate experience that we wish upon no one-... Read Less Read More

Must have! Don't go elsewhere!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015

Wish I would have gone here first! My other experiences at large chain bridal vendors was NOT was I was expecting, and I'll never refer there, even for my bridal party. Ava's is AMAZING and locally owned. I can't even explain how helpful, friendly and enthusiastic the entire... Read More team was! I felt at home the second I stepped in the door! Essie was so patient with me (I tried on the same dress 3 different times just for comparison). She was so helpful and really took time to understand what exactly I was looking for (even though I think I changed my mind once in the boutique) - she even ended up finding my dream dress for me! I'll definitely send all future brides here!