Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa A Tribute Portfolio Hotel

Costa Mesa, CA

Book Your Wedding with Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa A Tribute Portfolio Hotel

A BALLROOM IN COSTA MESA, CA

Avenue of the Arts Hotel blends luxury with style. Located in the heart of Costa Mesa in Southern California and less than three miles from John Wayne Airport, this boutique hotel is Costa Mesa’s only AAA recognized four-diamond hotel. The resort-style property seamlessly combines modern architecture and nature with its lakeside setting and chic and contemporary décor.

At Avenue of the Arts Hotel, couples enjoy a variety of indoor and outdoor locations for the ceremony and reception of their dreams. The hotel hosts bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches. Commitment ceremonies are also welcome. Partners choose from the following spaces on the property to celebrate their wedding day.

Lakeside Lawn. This outdoor space is idyllic for couples who enjoy an alfresco experience and have up to 275 guests. It displays lush landscaping, relaxing water fountains and secluded pathways.

Garden Retreat. The space is ideal for open-air ceremonies with a smaller number of guests. The surrounding trees and hanging lights contribute to a cozy and intimate atmosphere. The garden’s maximum capacity is 150 people.

Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom at Avenue of the Arts Hotel accommodates a more sizable guest list, seating up to 375 people. It is located on the second floor of the hotel and is decorated with chandeliers hanging from 16-foot ceilings. It has a foyer with windows, a private balcony and a 10-foot video screen that drops down for a photo montage.

Silver Trumpet Restaurant and Bar. The Silver Trumpet Restaurant and Bar is adjacent to the hotel and offers stunning views of the lakeside. The sophisticated dining room also features a patio. The restaurant has a maximum capacity of 200 people.

All-encompassing wedding packages and options separate Avenue of the Arts Hotel from other marriage venues. The hotel furnishes everything a couple needs to celebrate the occasion, including delectable cuisine and impeccable service. The pro planners at Avenue of the Arts Hotel help make the process leading up to the wedding as stress-free and personal as possible.

Couples can have their ceremony, reception or both at the Avenue of the Arts Hotel. Outdoor areas are uncovered so the hotel offers indoor spaces as backup options. Avenue of the Arts Hotel has a preferred list of vendors but can accommodate outside vendors as well.

All wedding packages of the Avenue of the Arts Hotel come with a three-course custom menu, wedding cake and champagne and sparkling cider toasts. Couples enjoy a complimentary Deluxe Honeymoon suite with champagne, chocolate-dipped strawberries and breakfast the next morning.

Couples who wish to treat themselves, the wedding party, their family or guests to an extra-special experience can choose from a number of perks:

• Professional wedding coordinator for the month of your wedding
  • Complimentary airport shuttle
  • Group room reservations
  • Changing rooms for the wedding party
  • Lakeside cocktail reception
  • Elegant dance floor
  • Heated pool with private cabanas

Beautiful Lakeside Setting in Theatre District

The Avenue of the Arts Hotel rests in the heart of Costa Mesa on a beautiful lake, surrounded by the renowned Theatre Arts District and South Coast Plaza. Our modern, yet traditional, character provides the perfect backdrop for a romantic wedding ceremony, reception and special event needs.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

3350 Avenue of the Arts, Costa Mesa, CA (714) 442-8603
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicole L

We had our wedding here last month (September) and couldn’t be more thrilled!!! The venue is absolutely gorgeous (our wedding and cocktail hour were in the garden retreat, reception was in the symphony room). The whole coordination process, from the tour, to the tasting, to... Read More finalizing arrangements, the rehearsal and the big day all were handled with great detail and care by our coordinator Sara. The food there is DELICIOUS! We had a smaller wedding of 50, and didn’t opt for upgrades due to our budget. At no point did we feel any pressure to spend more by the hotel (this is sooooo refreshing) and honestly, we didn’t feel we were missing anything. The venue is so beautiful as it is. This is not to say you SHOULDNT upgrade, but just throwing it out there for people like us who are more on a budget than others. It really is a beautiful place to get married, even if you cannot afford all of the extras. You get rooms to get ready in the day of, and we were given a honeymoon suite with complementary breakfast the next day. All in all, it was the best day of our lives. Obviously because we got married, but it’s a reality that Sara and the hotel gave us our dream wedding. LOVE this place and we highly recommend it!! PS: there was another coordinator who helped us on the big day. I feel so bad that I cannot remember her name, but she was also amazing. THANK YOU!!!

2017-10-19T15:12:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole! It means the world to us all the kind words!! We all wish you and Jared love and happiness!! - XOXO, Sara

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Shawntel S

From the moment when I first stepped into the gorgeous lobby I fell headover heels in love with the Avenue of the Arts. Not only is this hidden gem beautiful, its staff is unbelievably kind, professional and detail oriented. My husband and I felt like Sara and her team took... Read More great care of us during the entire wedding planning process. Our guests loved the modern yet elegant ambiance. This location is perfect if you desire an elegant wedding that is still fun. The food was amazing as well! I can't praise this hotel and its staff enough! We had the wedding of our dreams!!

2017-08-18T13:37:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You two were a dream to work with! We all at Avenue of the Arts wish you the best for the future!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Fasi S

Avenue of Arts is truly an amazing venue to host any event. My sister recently got married at the Avenue of Arts hotel and we were all pleasantly surprised at the professionalism, the attention to every detail and the courtesy that was extended to us during the days leading to... Read More the event and at the main event itself. We worked with Sara who was very helpful and stayed throughout our event, paying attention to every little detail ensuring that all our needs were met and that everything went smoothly. She was very professional, responsive and diligent and even went out of her way to welcome all the guests. Terri, the director of catering even helped with directing the cars and assisted guests coming in with their bags. Sara and Terri were just wonderful to work with; polite, kind, and professional , they really went the extra mile to make it a memorable evening for our family. The venue itself was beautiful, intimate and very accommodating and all our guests were impressed with the ambiance, decor, the table decor and place settings . The bridal suite was roomy, spotless and had a beautiful view as well. I would certainly, one hundred percent, recommend this venue to friends and family and cannot wait to have another event at this amazing venue. If you are looking to host a flawless, 5- star quality and successful event I would highly recommend you call Sara at the Avenue of Arts Hotel and I can assure you that you will be in excellent hands.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jade N

Sara, social catering manager, helped my husband and I with our wedding. She was so wonderful and helpful and worked till everything was perfect. The hotel is so beautiful and was such a wonderful cozy stay. Thank you for providing such a fun and beautiful wedding for us!

2017-11-01T12:58:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!!! We loved your wedding and working with you two!! We wish you all the love and happiness!! <3 Sara

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Raj B

We had a fantastic experience with Avenue of the Arts. It was so amazing to see your dream wedding come true. Even through all the stages of wedding planning we had no complaints and they definitely exceeded our expectations! The place is beautiful, the staff knows how to get it... Read More done, and the experience was well worth it. We worked with Sara Cargill, the catering manager and she kept everything running smoothly. Thanks Sara and Avenue Of the Arts!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Anh Q

I had the most beautiful ceremony here in their garden retreat. My husband and I loved our bride/groom room. The Social Catering Manager, Sara was warm and welcoming. She did a great job at preparing us during rehearsals. The only thing I was disappointed about was there were... Read More several other events/wedding on the same day as I was told by a precious manager prior to booking the place that we would be the only wedding party. Nonetheless, I was very satisfied!

2017-07-28T16:02:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback!! We are very sorry that there were several wedding parties that particular day. It just happened that we had a couple wedding parties staying in our hotel guest rooms and they all got ready here... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Farqad S

Within a very short notice less than a month Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa where able to accommodate all our requests. Everything were beyond expectations. The staff very professional and helpful. They even went out of their ways and gave us some suggestions to make our special... Read More day more glamorous. The venue is a piece of art and one of the most modern and elegant venues in Orange County. Most of our guests planning to come back to this hotel. The food was super tasty and delicious. I received many complimnets about the place and food. I absolutely recommend Avenue of The Arts Costa Mesa for your event.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Dee S

Sara and the Avenue of the Arts team went above and beyond our expectations. We fell in love with the location and venue before the renovations. We were lucky to have our wedding after renovations were finished - it elevated the look of our wedding. The entire AOTA staff... Read More provided amazing customer service! From the front desk to the restaurant team to the housekeeping staff. Our guests had the best time at our wedding and it was stress free for us. At the end of a long night we were greeted with a lovely personalized note and goodies from Sara - the perfect ending to a beautiful weekend! I definitely recommend having your wedding or any event at AOTA!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Vu N

We had our wedding reception at the Avenue of the Arts in May and it was spectacular. Typically Vietnamese weddings are held at large Chinese/Vietnamese banquet areas or restaurants. We wanted to stay away from that and turn up the prestige a notch. The staff was attentive and... Read More very helpful through the months, weeks, and even days leading up to the event. The catering manager in particular was absolutely of top of everything. At one point I saw him personally reviewing the food and decor on the table to make sure it looked great. The ballroom was recently renovated and provided a beautiful blank canvas for our wedding team to add the flourish of flowers, decorations, and lighting. I have to admit we were initially apprehensive about setting our wedding reception at a hotel far away from the traditional Westminster/Bolsa area but it turned out to be wonderful.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Graciela T

My dream wedding came to life at Avenue of the Arts Hotel!!!!! The newly remodeled ballroom is beautiful. I love the hotels decor. My husband and I worked very closely with Dhy and Sara with regards to brainstorming ideas for the reception. They are both very helpful and... Read More creative. Thank you both. The reception went on without a hitch. The servers and banquet captain ensured all of our guests needs were met. The food was delicious. We had a live band made up of 6 people. They had no problems setting up their equipment onstage. We all danced the night away. Everything from the room set up to the lighting was amazing. I had the time of my life. We stayed the night. Our suite was amazing. Our suite faced the lake, making it a great place to capture moments before and after the wedding. I absolutely love this place. Every part of the hotel is picture perfect. Thank you all for making my wedding day memorable. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Laura S

We had such a delightful experience working with Dy for our recent November wedding! She was attentive to all our needs, as well as our guest needs for the planning process. The hotel was a beautiful setting and the food and staff were wonderful! We are so happy we chose this... Read More location for our venue!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Michael S

Beautiful venue for a wedding reception. The catering manager, Dy, did an outstanding job of walking us through the options and coming up with a package that met our needs. All commitments were fulfilled as promised, and Dy was very responsive to our many questions. The food... Read More and beverage service on the day of the reception was outstanding and garnered many rave reviews from our guests. When we had some minor questions about the billing after the event, our questions were satisfactorily answered in a prompt and professional manner. Overall, exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Aimee Joyce A

Highly recommend this venue! Worked with Dy and Terri and they were extremely helpful with their guidance in preparation for our wedding reception! They were also both accommodating to our needs for our guests! The venue itself was beautiful and we were able to design and plan... Read More it exactly the way we wanted! We've received many great compliments regarding the food selection as well! We've got amazing service, especially from Dominga, who was with us on both the day of our meal tasting and our big day. The hotel itself is beautiful and the design totally matched our personalities. The guests that booked a room at the hotel for the weekend enjoyed their stay. Thank you Avenue of the Arts!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Elizabeth A

I got married at this hotel when it was the Wyndham. I had a 50th birthday party in early October. It's now a lovely boutique hotel. The staff was very attentive the day of my event. The event planner was also accommodating. The food was delicious and presentation was the best... Read More I've seen for a buffet. My guests raved about it. Overall great experience.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alexis T

My wedding was PERFECT! I am so lucky to have had such a wonderful team to make my dream day come true! I worked closely with Dy Moncada since the beginning and she has been nothing but accommodating to every need. We even had an outside event coordinator to organize all the... Read More boring stuff. They made sure that my husband and I had food at the end of the night, which is very thoughtful since we were taking pictures and dancing the entire night. And lots of our guests were very happy with all the food! Very tasty! THANK YOU so much for making the planning process so easy! <3 Mr. and Mrs. Osborne

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kathleen R

I had my wedding here at Avenue of the Arts in Costa Mesa, CA on October 15, 2016. Everything came out so perfect. I had the time of my life. I kept smiling the entire night and kept dancing the night away not once did I sit down and not once was I upset at something. My... Read More wedding coordinator Carmen Fuentes from Expressionary Events was amazing. She really took care of me and ensured everything went smoothly. She did such an amazing job I would highly recommend her. She is such a sweetheart. Dy my catering manager was the best. She took so much care of me and my husband. She made sure everything was perfect to the "T". She made us feel so comfortable and reassured us that we were in good hands. I loved everything about her. Her friendly smile to making us feel like we knew her for years. She really went the extra mile to ensure we were both happy. I cannot thank her enough. I will definitely be in contact with her and refer my family and friends to her. Terri was also amazing! She also took very good care of us. Anything we needed she was right there. I thought something would go wrong the day of my wedding but no. Everything was perfect. My guest absolutely loved the hotel, the decor of the hotel, and every last detail to the wedding was perfect. The food was amazing!! I got so many compliments from all my guest. They all wanted seconds. I would definitely recommend this hotel and all their wonderful staff to future brides and grooms. I had the best experience of my life and I will never forget it.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Hannah P

This hotel was a great choice! The interior was beautiful and the smallest decorations in the hotel was gorgeous. My wedding service outside near the fountain was great. They also have a wedding planner for you and it just makes everything so much better. It was affordable... Read More and great service. Thank you Dy, she was so helpful with everything and if there was a problem, she helped out with it very fasy. Thank you everyone that helped with my wedding, it made every penny worth it.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

My name is Danielle Leilani and I am the Owner & Lead Wedding Planner of Leilani Weddings. I am a preferred vendor at this venue and I always have a fabulous experience when I work with Avenue of the Arts Hotel. It is extremely easy to communicate and work with their staff.... Read More Everyone is helpful and reliable which allows the events to run very smoothly. It is an absolute pleasure to plan weddings at this venue and I look forward to future events!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

I was so impressed with Dy's superb customer service. Hotel accommodation was excellent at ou pre wedding event on 08/015/2016

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

We had our wedding ceremony at the Avenue of The Arts hotel. We stayed there for two nights, and it was an amazing experience. They upgraded us to a beautiful suit. Staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I cannot express how I and my husband were pleased about... Read More our ceremony. Everything went so perfect as it was planned.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Valerie N

Our wedding was in February 2016. We had 180 guests, 15 tables, and a large dance floor. It’s cozy with enough space for everyone to walk around comfortably. We chose Avenue of the Arts because of the lakeside ceremony view, beautiful banquet room and our guests can take the... Read More elevator up to their rooms at the end of the wedding if they want to. We mostly worked with Brittany. She was very professional, responsive to our emails, quick at building rapport, and accommodating. We also worked with Terri a few times who is also super awesome. Together, this team kept problems in perspective and were reliable for developing satisfying solutions. There were last minute changes to the ceremony area and they pulled strings from their end to make sure our ceremony has everything we need. We received great feedback from our guests about the venue. Overall, the Avenue of the Arts staff has excellent customer services. Every time I visit this hotel, I always feel very welcome and treat with respect by their greetings and professionalism. We highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Brittany G

We just had our wedding here last week 1/16/16 and I have to say the whole day was absolutely perfect! Brittany our coordinator at the hotel was an absolute joy to work with. She helped with everything from the menu, decor, placement of items, ideas to decorate, the timeline of... Read More the wedding reception and even with helping me find a way to hang up my dress so it wouldn't get wrinkled! She was always quick to answer any questions or concerns I had and she always found a way to accommodate mine and my bridal party's needs. She made me (a very organized but stressed bride) feel very relaxed and comfortable. I had no worries or concerns of anything going wrong on my big day because I knew the wonderful staff and Brittany had everything taken care of. My junior bridesmaid even got sick and couldn't be at the reception and the staff and Brittany made sure to box up food and took it to her room. The honeymoon suite was beautiful and the staff helped us take everything to our room. I can't thank them enough for making our special day just as perfect and magical as we imagined it to be!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

We were so happy with the whole event at the Avenue of the Arts hotel. We worked with Brittany and she made sure everything was absolutely wonderful from the service to the party. The room looked just as we had imagined it and the service room was set up perfectly. We so... Read More appreciated the hard work, attention to details and concern for getting everything just right. And especially was grateful that the couple of items that needed changing got attended to immediately. We felt very cared for throughout the whole process and could tell Brittany was listening to our every request!

Great Venue for an Indian Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Nina

After looking at over 100 wedding venues throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, we chose the Wyndham Avenue of the Arts in December 2014 for our wedding in October 2015. We were looking to have a traditional Indian/Hindu wedding with about 200 guests. This venue met all my... Read More criteria, including having an outdoor wedding ceremony site! We had an amazing wedding with the Wyndham team and couldn't have been happier with how the day turned out! We initially worked with Lisa-Marie who helped us through all of our original questions and set up. We then worked with Terri and Brittany the months before the wedding on all of the final details. The staff was very friendly and the service was wonderful! Given that Indian weddings have so many different pieces, the Wyndham did an amazing job at making sure all of the details were worked out ahead of time and were very knowledgable and receptive to all of the customs. One of the best things about this venue is that they included a month of wedding planner as part of the package. We had Eric from Expressionary events as our coordinator and he was phenomenal! (Read my review on him too!) The hotel is very beautiful so you can't go wrong! The theme of the hotel is purple and the decor is very chic and modern. We and all of our guests loved the lakeside ceremony area, which made for great pictures. Bottom line: We are so happy we chose the Wyndham! The team there was on point the whole day and the time leading up to it, the venue was stunning, and it was the best day of our lives!

Amazing Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Shannon C

Our wedding at the Avenue of the Arts Wyndham Hotel exceeded all our expectations. This venue was wonderful every step of the way from exploring their wedding packages to the day of the wedding. It went above and beyond to make our wedding experience as enjoyable and stress free... Read More as possible. The staff was highly competent and friendly to us and all our guests. All the coordinators that we worked with Lisa-Marie (who is no longer there, but still amazing), Brittany and the manager Terri were helpful and extremely knowledgeable. The extra little details they suggested and assistance they provided helped to make the day flow smoothly and elegantly. The wedding day was so magical for my husband and I. The food was superb! We were able to soak up and enjoy every moment dancing, and visiting with our guests. The overall experience was just what we wanted even down to our guest being able to stay at the hotel and enjoy brunch with us the next day in the Silver Trumpet restaurant. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone that wants a chic and elegant wedding!

2015-10-28T18:23:36 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. We are so glad your day was as magical as you had hoped. We take great pride in delivering excellence, from the complete package we offer, to your departure the next day. We... Read Less Read More

Meet The Events Director

Sara Cargill

Sara started in the events industry in high school and has never looked back! She has a love for people and passion for weddings. Her favorite trends are donut walls and cute chairs. She loves to think outside of the box and try new things. Anything is possible!