Awesome DJs and Photo Booth

(53)

Homer Glen, IL

We Want You To Be Delighted!

The lights dim...a hush falls over the crowd. And then you enter. Welcome to the best party of your life: your wedding reception. The two of you will experience a magical evening, thanks to the distinctive professionalism of Awesome DJ’s.

$$

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Coordination Services, Lighting, MC Services

Music Types

80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

14808 S Woodcrest Ave, Homer Glen, IL

Great Dj Service!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Melissa S

Great experience working with Awesome DJ's. They go above and beyond to meet your needs. Friends and family complimented how great our dj and were impressed. We highly recommend Awesome DJ's for any wedding or event!

What a great night!

Reviewed on 7/05/2014

Throughout the planning process our DJ, Bill, demonstrated the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. It was so reassurring to see in his notes at one of our meetings that he had written questions about information we had written down to share with him. It showed just how prepared he was, even long in advance of the event. Looking back on the reception, I realize now that I never had to worry at any moment about our proceedings, because Bill had thought everything out well in advance and had everything under control. With poise and respect at all times, he kept us on schedule, kept our photographer, videographer and room captain up to the minute and kept the music and the whole event flowing wonderfully. This allowed us to enjoy our day that much more. It was easy to entrust Bill and Awesome DJ's with our day, because we could tell from the beginning, all the way through to the end, that they took us seriously, treated us with the utmost care and attention, and did everything they could to make our day the best it could be. Everyone, from my techno-crazed brother to our college friends to my polka-loving grandmother, was pleased with the music and all had great things to say about Bill. We are so grateful to both Bill and Awesome DJ's for making our evening so awesome!

Exceeded our expectations and then some!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Lauren S

One of the most important parts of a wedding is a good DJ. Randall from Awesome DJ's exceeded our expectations. He was unbelievable!! We had guests on the dancefloor for the entire receiption and I don't think anyone sat for more than 10 minutes at a time! He did a phenomenal job in engaging the crowd including 13 children! People could not stop talking about our DJ! He also did an incredible job in working with our other vendors throughout the evening to make sure all the special moments were captured appropriately. We also opted for the the photo booth and SOOO glad we did so! It was an absolute blast and created some unique memories. The memory book was so much fun and everyone loved the fact that we had the photo booth at the wedding. I cannot say enough about Awesome DJs! I highly recommend them and I know our wedding would not have been the same without Randall! THANK YOU!

Awesome DJ, just like their name suggests

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Karen H

We did a lot of searching for DJ's and the grooms cousin recommended Randy Ridderhoff of Awesome DJs. We found their pricing was competitive, and they were well rated. Randy was great to work with, clearly had a lot of experience, and provided a great service. You could tell he truly enjoyed what he was doing, and that reflected in the quality he provided. He was flexible and listened to our music recommendations. At one point he started playing a genre that we preferred not to hear during the dinner, but we asked for a change of pace and he transitioned well into a style we wanted. He's definitely a master of his craft. He had a huge musical selection, and also did a great job as emcee. I would recommend him to anyone.

A most wonderful wedding reception due in great part to our DJ

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

Bill Hefner of Awesomedjs could not have been any more professional, kind, helpful and hospitable. He not only made the night wonderful with his music ( planned, requested, ad-hoc ( he knows what is best at given moment!!! )) but he played a great part in helping the night flow so smoothly regards the special dances, introductions, toasts ( we didn't have to think at all!!! - only have fun ). You want a DJ - hire through this company. Their name spells what they are and I am not being paid for this.

Lives up to their name

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

We booked Awesome DJs after seeing them at a friend's party. They are so much fun! Lou did our friends' wedding and Bill did ours. Our guests had a blast and they worked really hard to keep the music fit to our tastes and to keep the night flowing smoothly. They are a great value and definitely deliver!

Overall great experience!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 jessica j

Randy was absolutely amazing to work with and has an awesome personality! I had my wedding this past Friday 8.1.14. He did our ceremony and reception music and it was perfect. He listened to our needs and also threw in some of his own ideas that worked well with what we wanted. He kept us and the crowd on the dance floor the whole night! The sound system and lights really made it work! He made sure that the bridal party was also pleased with their introduction songs. He had a clear, loud voice when speaking and did not blabble on the mic like some Dj's do. He let us listen to the music and enjoy! I def recommend Randy and awesome Dj's!!! Thank you!!

AWESOME, JUST LIKE THEIR NAME

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Kelly F

Randy was the BEST! He kept the crowd moving, was an incredible guide for us in the music selection! We would and have recommended him to everyone. Thanks so much for an incredible reception.

Review

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

Initially spoke with Randy who was awesome (no pun intended). Bill Hefner was our DJ for the evening...we met with him prior to the event to go over the timeline and specs...he was amazing throughout, above and beyond!! It is difficult to find excellent customer service at a reasonable price now-a-days, but if that is what you are looking for than search no more

Awesome djs

Reviewed on 7/01/2014

Tom was an awesome dj. He really did a great job helping us w the song choices and all of our guest had a wonderful time! Thank you so much to Tom and his crew for making our special day wonderful!

I Love Awesome Dj's

Reviewed on 6/18/2014

For my husband and myself music was one of the most important pieces of our reception. Awesome Dj's were amazing. They certainly went out of their way to make my day truly special. They were organized and helpful and really made things go smoothly on my wedding day.

Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Anne P

Randy was really awesome. He not only provided great service and great music, he helped coordinate the timeline for the event. He's a high quality professional and he really made our wedding experience fun and stress-free. He can read the crowd and keep it fun.

A DJ that kept the dance floor packed ALL night!

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Annie G

We had Randall from Awesome DJs as our DJ for our wedding, and he did not disappoint! After interviewing quite a few DJs, we were impressed with Awesome Djs because they were the only ones that invited us into their studio to listen to them perform and do their job. We were up out of our seats dancing as soon as we heard their demonstration, and we knew this was the kind of DJ that would pack any dance floor. Randall did just that. He took careful note of our music style, and did an amazing job of reading the crowd and keeping things fun all night long. We had numerous comments from our guests stating that they have never seen a dance floor so packed at any wedding they have ever attended before. He had all generations grooving on the dance floor, and there was never a moment of dead air or a song that made everyone sit down at their tables. It was an entire night of fun, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Everyone Loved It!

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Meghan P

Our guests LOVED the photo booth. It was very big so that it could accommodate our wheelchair guests as well. Many people could fit in at a time. Bill was great to work with. We really enjoyed the scrapbook and other photos that we received at the end of the night.

Randy Is AWESOME!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 James S

Randy was great to work with! Truly a first class professional! He kept our dance floor packed and everyone had a blast! Thanks Randy!

Best DJ Around!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

We were very fortunate having Awesome DJ's recommended to us by a close friend. After I requested more information, they called me that day to set up a consultation. We went to their office and met with Randall. He sat down and really listened to they type of event we wanted to have, what types of music we liked, and how we wanted our event to be handled. He made us feel incredibly comfortable by telling us his DJ background and about the company. Randall is such a friendly, down to earth guy that genuinely loves music and his talent is apparent. The best part of the consultation was going to the demo room. He had all the lighting options set up, both DJ booth styles and speakers all ready to go. He sat us down and gave us a live show! We got to see him mixing and spinning the different songs and best of all, we got so see just how talented he was BEFORE we signed a thing. Every other DJ vendors we met with had some poor quality videos, nothing beats a live show! He was also able to show us up-lighting options and made awesome suggestions for the layout of our venue and what light colors might work best. He printed us up a quote (which was incredibly reasonable in price) and never made us feel pressured in any way. We had already visited several DJ's and knew immediately that Awesome DJ's was the right one for us. None of them even came close in price, value, and the cool vibe that we felt from Randall. We were able to keep track of our balance, make additions and changes, and pay our bill from their website. We managed all our songs and requests from there so everything was very easy to put together. We met with Randall and Randy (the owner) a week before the wedding to go over music, our up-lighting set up and timeline. We got so excited after meeting with him again. It was so calming as the bride to know without any doubt that they were going to do an awesome job, that level of certainty is priceless. Working with Awesome DJ's is so effortless and we love that Randall actually DJ's at clubs as well. He knows what people like to dance to. You get his cool vibe, awesome energy and the best part is they aren't cheesy and don't self promote. They are there for YOUR day, not to give themselves shout outs for more business on your dime. Everything is about you and your event with Awesome DJ's. They are there to make your day run smoothly and to get people dancing and that is exactly what they did. They are down to earth, professional, and extremely fun to work with. Our guests had a blast at our wedding, Bill did an excellent job with our up-lighting, and the system sounded awesome! Randall played awesome mixes and kept people of all ages dancing the whole time. His introductions were all right on time, everyone's name was pronounced correctly, and he made sure everyone giving speeches knew how to work the microphone beforehand so the speeches sounded great. He also did our ceremony as well which went flawlessly. Keep doing exactly what you do, Awesome DJ's! We love everything about you guys and can't say enough good things about the fantastic job you did. Brittany and Eric

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

We used Awesome DJs for our wedding in April, and couldn't be happier. We had seen Randall DJ at our friends' wedding and were very impressed so we went to see him. Working with him was simple and fun, and the day of the wedding he was great! We were able to hear and see all of the equipment options in the studio, which was really helpful in making our decision. Randall is very professional, and really is an Awesome DJ! We also got a photobooth, which was a GREAT decision! The guests loved it, and we love the album they provided us with all the pics from the night.

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cheryl W

We could not be happier. Our guests have given us more compliments on the night they enjoyed. Alot of the fun at our reception was due to the great mix of music you provided. Your professionalism was truly a class act and was unparrelled. The lighting used for the night made our entertainment package complete. Thanks again for a wonderful evening and making our special day complete and super enjoyable.

Awesome DJ's is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 lisa h

Randall from Awesome DJs was our DJ and he was GREAT! When we went to his office to even meet him he didn't just show us numbers and packages but actually spun on all his tables to give us a full feel of each package. He worked with our budget and even gave us a discount so we could get the photo booth and up lights we wanted too. His website was really easy to work and included a section of must plays, want to play, and do not play. He met with us in person the week before the wedding to go over final details and was always easy to get a hold of throughout the whole planning process. On the big day he approached us right away to go over the schedule of speeches and dances which was nice. I didn't have to think about anything. He played great music all night and we never had an empty dance floor. We had so many compliments and had a few engaged couples inquire about booking him. I have been to a LOT of weddings in the last couple of years and Awesome DJs was by far the best and I'm not just saying this because he was our DJ. Strongly recommend them. Ask for Randall!

What a great experience!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Victor G

Well to start, our first meeting with Randy was Awesome no pun intended. We knew right from the get go that he and his staff were experienced and very professional. They were willing to work with us on price, and the wedding night turned out perfect. Randy did all the work and me and my bride had nothing to worry about all night. Randy handled everything with the reception and cued us at every moment we needed to be somewhere. I think they should call it F'ing awesome DJs!!!!

Definitely awesome!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Kerry S

LOVED Awesome DJs. Randall was great - easy to get along with, competent, very helpful. Their online manager makes planning more organized and they were always very accommodating of our requests. Randall had great suggestions during planning and the day of. The reception music was fantastic - several guests complimented us on our DJ. The dance floor was never empty. It's important to have a good DJ since aside from the obvious, they work closely with your reception venue and photographer to make sure everything runs seamlessly, which Randall definitely did. I highly recommend them!

Best wedding decision!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Kristina N

Where to begin... Our wedding was amazing thanks to DJ Randall! From the day we met DJ Randall, we knew we were in good hands. He is very attentive and willing to listen. You can tell he's very experienced and offers great advice if needed. He was willing to spin right there in front of us during our initial meeting with him, and we were blown away! Very very talented! We were initially worried about hiring a dj because we needed a smooth transition between standard wedding music and polka music (for the Slovenian crowd). DJ Randall came through big time! He was able to transition perfectly and keep the dance floor packed at all times. His experience was on clear display by his uncanny ability to read the crowd. We partied past 2am and DJ Randall was totally willing to go with the flow. DJ Randall is a total pro in all aspects of the wedding, not just in regards to music. He's also very easy to get a hold of and returns calls promptly. We have received so many compliments regarding DJ Randall. You will not be disappointed if you decide to go with Awesome DJs. Randall, you made our wedding and for that we can't thank you enough! Kristina & Jason

The Best Dj EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Vanessa P

I must start off by saying Randy is a great guy point blank. He loves music an you can see it in him an his work. My hubby an i came across Randy at a Bridal Show in Chicago. We walked in to a big room with all difrrent types of vendrs. What kept us going is the music. it was a Dj that was getting down in the room. we didnt know who the dj was until we got to randys booth! OMG! My hubby an i fell in love. Randy had so much soul. His music palit is beautiful. I loved it when he is playing his music an you can see hime in his only little party. WE Loved him sooooo much!!! He knows how to get the party going an keep it going. My dj was a HIT!!!! everyone loved our dj. We all danced the night away. HE IS THE BEST!!! Words cant express his work! Awesome Dj is truly Awesome!!!

Amazing Quality and Service

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 sarah k

When looking for a DJ for our wedding my husband and I were looking for someone who matched our personalities and would have fun; basically someone we could trust. We met with one other DJ service before going to Awesome DJs and the difference between the two was apparent instantly. Randall is an experienced DJ and he gives you a demonstration on the spot. What was cool about Randall was he designed and built the booths they use and they were so unique and fit into our wedding perfectly Throughout the planning meeting he gave us honest answers for our music choice and when I told him my worst nightmare was people not dancing he assured me that wasn't going to be a problem. On the day of the wedding he kept us informed and updated with everything and would come up to the head table and make sure everything was going well and how the process was going to go. He knew I had specific things I didn't want requested and if someone attempted to request a song that he felt I wouldn't approve of he sent them my way to make sure it was ok since he didn't want me upset. We had multiple people coming up to us telling us what a fantastic time they had and how amazing and personable our DJ was. I couldn't think of anyone better to DJ a wedding than this company. They are professional but connect with you on a personal level; going out of their way to make sure your day is everything you imagined. I highly recommend Randall and Awesome DJs. If you're looking for someone who doesn't view your day as just another gig or day then book Awesome DJs.

DJ RANDALL!!! he keeps it going all night long!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Renad S

DJ Randall (the son) knows his stuff!!!!!! He is amazing and has a wonderful announcing voice!!! haha. He is so chill and relaxed which made him very easy to work with. We had a mix of different music and he learned it all very well and kept our dance floor going all night! he is the best and we couldnt ask for a better DJ! Look no further you have found your guy!!! DJ RANDALL is where its at! He is amazing. We had the best day and danced so much!!! I loved Awesome DJ's!!! Recommend them to everyone!

Send Email