Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

14808 S Woodcrest Ave, Homer Glen, IL

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jodi S

Everything about awesome DJs was amazing !!!! The photo booth was perfect and bill was right on with our requests!!! Perfect night and perfect music !!! Thank you so much

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Anne Z

We were told that a good dj would be a very important part of our wedding. I cannot thank Awesome DJs enough for upholding their name. Randy truly helped make the planning process easy and our night flow effortlessly from one part to the next. He was very accommodating to us and... Read More our wedding party in making sure we were comfortable and happy with how the reception went. The music sounded great and the dance floor was never empty. Our guests continue to ask us when we're doing that (our wedding) again! Thanks again for all the help and support - Eddie & Anne

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Ken W

Bill was a great DJ. He was really organized and really easy to work with. He made sure the photographer was ready to go for the introduction of the bridal party. He met with us prior to the reception to make sure he had all the necessary music from the introductions to the cake... Read More cutting to the garter and bouquet toss. He has his own in house studio so you can meet there and see just what is available for your event. He worked with us as to the type of music we wanter and what music was not going to be played. He kept the dance floor hopping all night with a great mix of dance songs both fast and slow. He did do several requests, but if you ask him not to play certain stuff, he will not. I would highly recommend him and Awesome DJ's for any party type event. Thanks for making our kids reception a hearty success.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Matt L

My husband and I got married 5/21/16 and were very happy with our DJ Randall. He checked in with us throughout the evening to make sure everything was going as planned. He did a great job ensuring the sound and lighting was just right for our guests. He played the requested... Read More songs from our guests (that we got from our RSVP cards), which made them very happy. We highly recommend Awesome DJs!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Annette Z

Awesome DJ's did a fantastic job at our wedding. The photobooth was so fun and a friend that is going to be a bride in few months said that the photobooth at our wedding convinced her that she needs one! We had Randy as our DJ and he was professional, timely, organized, his... Read More setup was spectacular, and he had the dance floor packed the whole night. One of my favorite moments was when I told Randy that my godkids had just learned the macarena and I asked if he would play it. Instead of just putting it on, he grabbed the mic and walked out onto the dance floor and made a cute fuss over the kids doing the macarena. Because of this little hype that he did, the dance floor was PACKED for a song that might have otherwise cleared the floor. He played my requests (they have an online setup that allows you to request music to be played or not ahead of time). And he executed our introductions perfectly (we asked him to do a special intro for my new husband and I were he read our own version of the star trek theme)( nerd alert I know! lol) and he did I great job and it was sooo fun! Thank you Randy and the photobooth crew for your work that night, and thank you to Bill on their team for working with all my emails in the year previous!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Awesome DJs. Look at the rest of this page and everyone else says it too, they earned their name every step of the way. Randy was a pleasure to work with. He has been doing this for a while and you can tell he is passionate about ensuring that... Read More you and your guests have the best time possible. From his wealth of experience he had many thoughtful suggestions that we had not considered, and he was never pushy or condescending. All of his suggestions were quite helpful and made our reception run smoothly the whole time, with no dull moments or dead spots. He was also familiar with the venue of our reception (Rialto Square Theatre in Joliet, IL), and helped ensure that all of our guests could hear the speeches and toasts. We got their basic package, with a photo booth and additional wireless speakers, and it was all very reasonably priced. The staff running the photobooth were super friendly, and they got some truly wonderful pics of family and friends. All in all it was a flawless night. Awesome DJs is (are?) indeed awesome. From the moment we got our quote from them to the end of our reception they were easy and wonderful to work with. Book them if you can. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Trisha S

The Dj is the most important part of making sure the wedding is fun, and did Randall exceed those expectations!! The dance floor was NEVER empty.. The music transitioned perfectly, and heard so many songs! What I loved the most was that he cut the song at just the right part to... Read More hear a lot more songs within each other. He was checking in with my husband and I to make sure everything was ok, which not many do. We also had the photobooth- which was a HIT!!!! We really loved that it was large enough to fit a group of people! The props were great- pictures were fantastic! We also got a keepsake book of the double copy to the pictures and boy was that fun to look at after. You miss those moments and am so thankful I was able to look back at them. Awesome DJs were more then I could have asked for! I will forever recommend them- want the party of the year? Then you need to call them!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

Awesome DJ's truly lived up to their name. They were very helpful when asked a question and responded in a very timely manner when asked. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the DJ & Photo Booth. Throughout the night of the wedding, both the DJ & the photo booth... Read More assistant were coming up to myself and my husband asking if we were satisfied and if there was anything more they could do. I was in awe of their kindness and their hard work. They made our wedding a spectacular event.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Nicole S

We just had our wedding on November 14th, 2015 and we cannot describe how happy we were with Awesome DJs. Bill, the DJ, was very organized and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was what we wanted. To be totally honest, we thought the dance floor was... Read More going to be a hit or miss but, to our pleasant surprise, the dance floor was filled the whole night! We received so many compliments on how great the DJ was. The photo booth was a big hit too! If you need a DJ for your wedding, this is definitely the DJ to pick!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 ASHLEY K

We could not be happier with Awesome DJS & Photobooth! Bill DJ'd our wedding and Becky ran the photobooth at our wedding on 10/17 :) Not only were they fun but they were so professional. My husband and I were completely impressed at our first meeting with Randy & Bill and the... Read More professional presentation they have in their studio. They have clearly been doing this for years and it shows :) The had a website where we could select songs, fill in important information, make payments etc. Plus Bill met with us again before the wedding reviewed names, songs, and final details I hadn't even thought of! They are exactly what they say...AWESOME!!!! Bill understood the exact kind of music we wanted to play and kept the floor packed all night. It's been almost two weeks since the wedding and we are still being told what an awesome time people had :) Thank you AWESOME DJs & Becky for being absolutely wonderful :) Jayson and I will be recommending you services to all of our friends getting married in the next upcoming years! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Randall with Awesome DJs helped make our wedding one of the best events ever! Randall commanded the ship and I wish there was a higher rating that I could give them. We were impressed the first day we met him for a face to face consultation. Randall welcomed my parents and I... Read More into his home studio with great hospitality and superb professionalism. After a few questions and just a get to know session we were already thinking that our first choice was it. The mere fact that we were able to sample his DJ capability and actually see his elite equipment on the spot simply sealed the deal. My eclectic choices in music did not seem to Phase Randall at all. On the day of our wedding 08.15.15 Randall greeted us and let's just say took the wheel so that he could spin. He did more than just DJ he owned the schedule for the day! Randall made it a point to know all the key players of our BIG day and coordinated it all as if he was with us all year long as we planned our wedding. There was not a beat that was missed and the lighting equipment that Randall brought with him made what I thought was an already breath-taking establishment glow with hues of color that accented all the choices chosen for our wedding day. The music was PHENOMENAL and satisfied genre favorites from R&B, Oldies, SOCA, Caribbean, Pop, Rock, Raggae, Funk and the latest trends. Randall I just want to thank you and Awesome DJs for a wonderful experience; it was well worth the price and Marvin and I were extremely pleased. Monsurat Abike Raji Fullard

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Elyse V

I have never left a review on anything in my life, but my recent experience with Awesome DJs needs to be known: I recently had my wedding on 10.10.15! Let me just say - Bill (DJ) and Leanne (Photobooth) were AMAZING! Honestly, I wish the rating system was higher. Bill, from... Read More the very start, was on top of everything. He's extremely organized and helps just as much as you need him to. We had A TON of surprises and changes that we had to make day of and Bill just ran with it. We also had a ton of questions and random things we wanted to try. He always picked up his phone and answered his emails and he NEVER got frustrated, or made me or my husband feel like we were bothering him. He also played GREAT music and had the dance floor going all night. Bill has a great attitude and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention, that he is EXCELLENT at what he does. All of our friends and family commented on how great the music was!! Leanne was also really great. Her and Bill make for a great team. Leanne was constantly smiling, and encouraging people to get in the photo booth. She never seemed bored, or like it was just a "job". Between the two of them, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend. Our day would not have been the same without them. Everything ran so smoothly, and I can honestly say that Bill and Leanne played a huge part in that. 5 stars every day, all day. Worth EVERY penny.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Caitlin M

Awesome DJs was a dream to work with! They worked around our crazy schedule and they were so friendly and professional. After our first meeting with them we felt very confident in their company and in their services. Randall DJed our wedding and he was phenomenal! He is VERY... Read More tallented and he listened to all of our wishes and requests. He checked other people's requests with us and checked in with us several times throughout the night to make sure we were happy and see if he needed to change anything up. We didn't have to worry about the music because he was great at reading the crowd and deciding what to play. He even pretty much read our minds at the end of the night when we wanted some songs from our favorite movies (Baby Mama and Bridesmaids). NAILED IT!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Evelina M

Bill was an amazing DJ at my wedding! he did such a great job, took the time to go over all my songs I selected, was very attentive and professional. The guests loved him and my night went great. Thanks Bill!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Megan K

Bill was great!! He was very helpful during the wedding. Always keeping us on track, with what was next. The music was great I did not want to leave the dance floor, neither did our guests! Loved working with Awesome DJ's !!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Melissa M

I discovered Awesome DJs at a wedding convention. They were literally the only company there who wasn't pushy trying to sell their products that day which told me something. To be honest, they were a little over what we had budgeted for a DJ but we also knew that a good DJ... Read More will make the party and we are super happy we went with them!!! The music was spot on and our guests had a great time dancing the night away. There was literally not a song where the dance floor wasn't packed. We went with Randall and he helped with the flow of the night and kept us on schedule but also changed easily at our request. He had a great personality and wanted to ensure our night was exactly as we wanted. He was able to download songs on the spot if they weren't in his library. The songs blended well into each other. I can honestly not say enough good things about them. There was not a negative experience involved. Thank you so much to Awesome DJs, and Randall, for making the night awesome!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

Awesome DJ's was a great company to work with. They met with us and went through the wedding timeline with us and made sure we got every detail down. They made the process super easy and did a great job getting the party started at our wedding. You can tell that they have years... Read More of experience and that they know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Yesenia E

We booked Awesome DJs for our wedding on July 18th, 2015. Immediately I received a phone call from Randy regarding setting up a meeting in order to see if they would be a good fit for us. I truly appreciated their honesty and advice and knew immediately I can trust them as they... Read More were not trying to just get us to sign. I was a little nervous with booking a DJ due to having multiple cultures that involved different genres of music needing to be played- Randy and Tom calmed my nerves and assured me they would do whatever needed to be done in order to get all the music requested- Which they did. We had Tom as our DJ and couldn't have been happier with our decision. Tom kept the crowd on the dance floor and transitioned between different genres of music (Spanish, country, oldies, hip-hop, Elvis, etc...) PERFECTLY! Everyone is still talking about how great the music was! Honestly- Book them... You will NOT be disappointed! I would recommend them 100%!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Holy crap, best night of our lives, bill you kept the dance floor going all night. Played all the right songs at exactly the right time. Thank you so much for making this night the wedding of our lives. So great.

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

We love Bill!! He did an amazing job, all our guests kept complementing us on him! We would have no problem working with Awesome DJ's again.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

Randy was the best! From day one of meeting him in his studio, we knew we wanted him as our dj. He truly loves what he does and it shows through his work. He tailored to our needs and was really flexible. He works well with military families (just as an fyi ;). He made our... Read More wedding a party and we truly danced the whole night! He knows how to work the crowd and makes sure that everyone has a great time, spanning across the age groups! Our family and friends loved him and we couldn't thank him enough for all the fun he brought! The photo booth was so fun and he let me bring in some chalkboards to people could write signs for their fun pictures! Our guests loved the photo booth and now they have pictures to keep with them forever and we get an awesome scrapbook full of the photos everyone took! It really captures the fun of the night, we loved it! We highly recommend Randy as your dj, he is SO worth the money! We will never forgot the night! We love you Randy!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Meagan W

I could not have imagined a better DJ for our wedding. Randall was simply wonderful. We spoke the day before about what type of music I wanted. & Randall is the same age as us, so he was totally spot on when I said I wanted throwback 2000's/90's music! The songs were non-stop... Read More and our dance floor was literally not empty once. Randall was wonderful with talking to us throughout the reception about timing of things. It all went so smoothly and the music helped to make it the party atmosphere that we hoped for. He was totally easy-going and nice to work out. I would recommend them again and again! -Meagan & Austin

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Amanda S

I can't even explain to you how great and professional these guys are to work with from day one. Absolutely awesome. I found them from a recommendation from Dinolfo's Banquets in Homer Glen. These guys really know what they were doing. I was in contact with Bill and Randy the... Read More whole time. My maid of honor and I went to Randy's house and he his garage converted into an amazing studio. We were blown away in minutes. Before we even heard his set, Randy had the perfect demeanor and was so accommodating to what we wanted. The equipment was so high tech and up to date with an awesome light show. The photo booth was so much fun at our wedding. They had an online planner which made it so easy to plan our whole time line in depth as well as pick our music. On the day of the wedding, Randy was a killer MC, pumping up our guests, our introduction was great and organized for such a large wedding party and people danced the whole night. I am so thankful to them for helping making our wedding day the best. Stop looking now, they seriously are the best.

True to Their Name

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Jen H

Awesome DJs is just that..... Awesome!!! We had Bill for our DJ. He was fantastic!!! We had a James Bond themed wedding. He played all the title songs from the different movies during cocktail hour per our request. It was cool that a lot of my guests knew the songs and which... Read More movies they were from. I loved the convenience of having the online wedding planner to list must plays, do not plays, special songs, etc. Bill knew that I was a big fan of old school stuff, so his selections were awesome!!! We had such a blast!! I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Jessica W

Bill with Awesome Djs was AMAZING! We had a great experience with the planning process with him. He understood what we wanted and definitely delivered the day of the wedding. He did the music for our ceremony and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Our wedding couldn't have... Read More been as perfect as it was without him!! If you want a dj to sit at a standard white table and punch buttons onto a keyboard look somewhere else, because Bill is a REAL DJ!! Other than saying our vows music was the most important part, and Awesome Dj's really made the night, my mom didn't get off the dance floor all night!!! We couldn't have gotten more compliments. GO WITH AWESOME DJ'S you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Start a Conversation!