We Want You To Be Delighted!

The lights dim...a hush falls over the crowd. And then you enter. Welcome to the best party of your life: your wedding reception. The two of you will experience a magical evening, thanks to the distinctive professionalism of Awesome DJ’s.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

14808 S Woodcrest Ave, Homer Glen, IL (888) 386-9935

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Megan V

Randy was great in accommodating everything we needed. He worked great with our planner to make sure that everything was on time and went smoothly. The hybrid light up booth was amazing and even was set to match our colors. We highly recommend Randy and Awesome DJs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alison C

We were married November of 2016 and as we approach our 1-year wedding anniversary my husband and I think back on how much fun our wedding reception was and that’s due to the atmosphere Randy and his photo booth attendants created! From meeting with Randy the first time to... Read More seeing a demo of how he would create a great experience for our guests by playing a combination of our favorite genres of music, every detail was covered. I felt confident during our reception and could relax knowing that Randy, a true professional and veteran in the field, had every detail taken care of, even before the big day. Thanks Randy and Awesome DJs! We love recommending you to our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tyler P

Hired them for our wedding. Amazing work. Really knew how to get the crowd into the music and great about making the event seamless.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Michael Y

We were so satisfied with Awesome DJs for our wedding! Randy did an amazing job at keeping things on schedule and the day went by flawlessly. The dance floor was a hit and everyone was impressed with the lighting, sound quality, and attention to detail. Awesome DJs was very... Read More reliable and far exceeded my expectations! Great job Randy! 10/5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mary Jo V

Randy was amazing. It was such a relief to have such an experienced DJ at the wedding. It was like having a wedding planner there the day of the wedding. He checked in with us through out the reception and made sure we were ready for the bouquet toss, gardure toss, and... Read More everything. He even made sure that all of the songs we wanted to hear were played before we left. It was more then a TH. It was a sense of relief. AMAZING job.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Shawn M

Randy and his team did an amazing job! I'm not sure how we would would have made it without him. He took care of us very well and the transitions between what we wanted included were smooth and enjoyed by everyone.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 test t

test

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Ashley P

Where do i begin??! From the very first meeting with Randy he was awesome. such a great personality, easy to communicate with and laugh with. He made it so we could customize all of our music from must play, too do not play. He was accomodating to our mash up first dance, bridal... Read More entry music, and etc. He was quick to respond, easy to get in touch with and always so nice! We also used him for the photobooth services. Overall great package deal and he is good at what he does for sure! He went above and beyond for me on my wedding day and I couldnt be any more thankful and pleased. I wish I could give him more then 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Dawn H

Randy was absolutely amazing. He was always touching base with us before the ceremony and making sure we knew what was going on and keeping us on track. During the reception, everyone was telling us how much fun they were having. Some of the kids couldn't stop dancing! He really... Read More knew how to read the room. He also had an incredible set-up that put other receptions to shame. Absolutely awesome.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 gabrielle k

Randy was our DJ at our wedding this passed weekend and he was great! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He got the party started and kept it going the whole night. He always made sure my husband and I were doing okay and kept our guests dancing the night away! We will... Read More definitely recommend Awesome DJs to our friends!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Sabrina M

I can not compliment Randy enough. The moment I met him and got to see all his setups and hear the quality I knew I wanted him as our DJ. Randy went above and beyond to coordinate with myself (the bride), my groom, bridal party, reception coordinators, wait staff, family,... Read More friends, and everyone else involved. He is meticulous with details and makes sure everyone is having an extraordinary time. I was getting compliments all night that he was the best DJ people have seen. On top of all that the sound quality was superb. Regardless if you were very near or far from the speakers it was crisp and clear! Thank you so much Randy for making the night that much more special. Your passion for what you do was noticeable the moment we met you and you followed through up until the last moments. Spectacular!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jodi S

Everything about awesome DJs was amazing !!!! The photo booth was perfect and bill was right on with our requests!!! Perfect night and perfect music !!! Thank you so much

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Anne Z

We were told that a good dj would be a very important part of our wedding. I cannot thank Awesome DJs enough for upholding their name. Randy truly helped make the planning process easy and our night flow effortlessly from one part to the next. He was very accommodating to us and... Read More our wedding party in making sure we were comfortable and happy with how the reception went. The music sounded great and the dance floor was never empty. Our guests continue to ask us when we're doing that (our wedding) again! Thanks again for all the help and support - Eddie & Anne

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Ken W

Bill was a great DJ. He was really organized and really easy to work with. He made sure the photographer was ready to go for the introduction of the bridal party. He met with us prior to the reception to make sure he had all the necessary music from the introductions to the cake... Read More cutting to the garter and bouquet toss. He has his own in house studio so you can meet there and see just what is available for your event. He worked with us as to the type of music we wanter and what music was not going to be played. He kept the dance floor hopping all night with a great mix of dance songs both fast and slow. He did do several requests, but if you ask him not to play certain stuff, he will not. I would highly recommend him and Awesome DJ's for any party type event. Thanks for making our kids reception a hearty success.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Matt L

My husband and I got married 5/21/16 and were very happy with our DJ Randall. He checked in with us throughout the evening to make sure everything was going as planned. He did a great job ensuring the sound and lighting was just right for our guests. He played the requested... Read More songs from our guests (that we got from our RSVP cards), which made them very happy. We highly recommend Awesome DJs!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Annette Z

Awesome DJ's did a fantastic job at our wedding. The photobooth was so fun and a friend that is going to be a bride in few months said that the photobooth at our wedding convinced her that she needs one! We had Randy as our DJ and he was professional, timely, organized, his... Read More setup was spectacular, and he had the dance floor packed the whole night. One of my favorite moments was when I told Randy that my godkids had just learned the macarena and I asked if he would play it. Instead of just putting it on, he grabbed the mic and walked out onto the dance floor and made a cute fuss over the kids doing the macarena. Because of this little hype that he did, the dance floor was PACKED for a song that might have otherwise cleared the floor. He played my requests (they have an online setup that allows you to request music to be played or not ahead of time). And he executed our introductions perfectly (we asked him to do a special intro for my new husband and I were he read our own version of the star trek theme)( nerd alert I know! lol) and he did I great job and it was sooo fun! Thank you Randy and the photobooth crew for your work that night, and thank you to Bill on their team for working with all my emails in the year previous!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Awesome DJs. Look at the rest of this page and everyone else says it too, they earned their name every step of the way. Randy was a pleasure to work with. He has been doing this for a while and you can tell he is passionate about ensuring that... Read More you and your guests have the best time possible. From his wealth of experience he had many thoughtful suggestions that we had not considered, and he was never pushy or condescending. All of his suggestions were quite helpful and made our reception run smoothly the whole time, with no dull moments or dead spots. He was also familiar with the venue of our reception (Rialto Square Theatre in Joliet, IL), and helped ensure that all of our guests could hear the speeches and toasts. We got their basic package, with a photo booth and additional wireless speakers, and it was all very reasonably priced. The staff running the photobooth were super friendly, and they got some truly wonderful pics of family and friends. All in all it was a flawless night. Awesome DJs is (are?) indeed awesome. From the moment we got our quote from them to the end of our reception they were easy and wonderful to work with. Book them if you can. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Trisha S

The Dj is the most important part of making sure the wedding is fun, and did Randall exceed those expectations!! The dance floor was NEVER empty.. The music transitioned perfectly, and heard so many songs! What I loved the most was that he cut the song at just the right part to... Read More hear a lot more songs within each other. He was checking in with my husband and I to make sure everything was ok, which not many do. We also had the photobooth- which was a HIT!!!! We really loved that it was large enough to fit a group of people! The props were great- pictures were fantastic! We also got a keepsake book of the double copy to the pictures and boy was that fun to look at after. You miss those moments and am so thankful I was able to look back at them. Awesome DJs were more then I could have asked for! I will forever recommend them- want the party of the year? Then you need to call them!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

Awesome DJ's truly lived up to their name. They were very helpful when asked a question and responded in a very timely manner when asked. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on the DJ & Photo Booth. Throughout the night of the wedding, both the DJ & the photo booth... Read More assistant were coming up to myself and my husband asking if we were satisfied and if there was anything more they could do. I was in awe of their kindness and their hard work. They made our wedding a spectacular event.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Nicole S

We just had our wedding on November 14th, 2015 and we cannot describe how happy we were with Awesome DJs. Bill, the DJ, was very organized and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was what we wanted. To be totally honest, we thought the dance floor was... Read More going to be a hit or miss but, to our pleasant surprise, the dance floor was filled the whole night! We received so many compliments on how great the DJ was. The photo booth was a big hit too! If you need a DJ for your wedding, this is definitely the DJ to pick!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 ASHLEY K

We could not be happier with Awesome DJS & Photobooth! Bill DJ'd our wedding and Becky ran the photobooth at our wedding on 10/17 :) Not only were they fun but they were so professional. My husband and I were completely impressed at our first meeting with Randy & Bill and the... Read More professional presentation they have in their studio. They have clearly been doing this for years and it shows :) The had a website where we could select songs, fill in important information, make payments etc. Plus Bill met with us again before the wedding reviewed names, songs, and final details I hadn't even thought of! They are exactly what they say...AWESOME!!!! Bill understood the exact kind of music we wanted to play and kept the floor packed all night. It's been almost two weeks since the wedding and we are still being told what an awesome time people had :) Thank you AWESOME DJs & Becky for being absolutely wonderful :) Jayson and I will be recommending you services to all of our friends getting married in the next upcoming years! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Randall with Awesome DJs helped make our wedding one of the best events ever! Randall commanded the ship and I wish there was a higher rating that I could give them. We were impressed the first day we met him for a face to face consultation. Randall welcomed my parents and I... Read More into his home studio with great hospitality and superb professionalism. After a few questions and just a get to know session we were already thinking that our first choice was it. The mere fact that we were able to sample his DJ capability and actually see his elite equipment on the spot simply sealed the deal. My eclectic choices in music did not seem to Phase Randall at all. On the day of our wedding 08.15.15 Randall greeted us and let's just say took the wheel so that he could spin. He did more than just DJ he owned the schedule for the day! Randall made it a point to know all the key players of our BIG day and coordinated it all as if he was with us all year long as we planned our wedding. There was not a beat that was missed and the lighting equipment that Randall brought with him made what I thought was an already breath-taking establishment glow with hues of color that accented all the choices chosen for our wedding day. The music was PHENOMENAL and satisfied genre favorites from R&B, Oldies, SOCA, Caribbean, Pop, Rock, Raggae, Funk and the latest trends. Randall I just want to thank you and Awesome DJs for a wonderful experience; it was well worth the price and Marvin and I were extremely pleased. Monsurat Abike Raji Fullard

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Elyse V

I have never left a review on anything in my life, but my recent experience with Awesome DJs needs to be known: I recently had my wedding on 10.10.15! Let me just say - Bill (DJ) and Leanne (Photobooth) were AMAZING! Honestly, I wish the rating system was higher. Bill, from... Read More the very start, was on top of everything. He's extremely organized and helps just as much as you need him to. We had A TON of surprises and changes that we had to make day of and Bill just ran with it. We also had a ton of questions and random things we wanted to try. He always picked up his phone and answered his emails and he NEVER got frustrated, or made me or my husband feel like we were bothering him. He also played GREAT music and had the dance floor going all night. Bill has a great attitude and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention, that he is EXCELLENT at what he does. All of our friends and family commented on how great the music was!! Leanne was also really great. Her and Bill make for a great team. Leanne was constantly smiling, and encouraging people to get in the photo booth. She never seemed bored, or like it was just a "job". Between the two of them, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend. Our day would not have been the same without them. Everything ran so smoothly, and I can honestly say that Bill and Leanne played a huge part in that. 5 stars every day, all day. Worth EVERY penny.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Caitlin M

Awesome DJs was a dream to work with! They worked around our crazy schedule and they were so friendly and professional. After our first meeting with them we felt very confident in their company and in their services. Randall DJed our wedding and he was phenomenal! He is VERY... Read More tallented and he listened to all of our wishes and requests. He checked other people's requests with us and checked in with us several times throughout the night to make sure we were happy and see if he needed to change anything up. We didn't have to worry about the music because he was great at reading the crowd and deciding what to play. He even pretty much read our minds at the end of the night when we wanted some songs from our favorite movies (Baby Mama and Bridesmaids). NAILED IT!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Evelina M

Bill was an amazing DJ at my wedding! he did such a great job, took the time to go over all my songs I selected, was very attentive and professional. The guests loved him and my night went great. Thanks Bill!