Awesome DJs and Photo Booth

Homer Glen, IL

We Want You To Be Delighted!

The lights dim...a hush falls over the crowd. And then you enter. Welcome to the best party of your life: your wedding reception. The two of you will experience a magical evening, thanks to the distinctive professionalism of Awesome DJ’s.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

14808 S Woodcrest Ave, Homer Glen, IL

Great Dj Service!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Melissa S

Great experience working with Awesome DJ's. They go above and beyond to meet your needs. Friends and family complimented how great our dj and were impressed. We highly recommend Awesome DJ's for any wedding or event!

What a great night!

Reviewed on 7/05/2014

Throughout the planning process our DJ, Bill, demonstrated the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. It was so reassurring to see in his notes at one of our meetings that he had written questions about information we had written down to share with him. It showed just... Read More how prepared he was, even long in advance of the event. Looking back on the reception, I realize now that I never had to worry at any moment about our proceedings, because Bill had thought everything out well in advance and had everything under control. With poise and respect at all times, he kept us on schedule, kept our photographer, videographer and room captain up to the minute and kept the music and the whole event flowing wonderfully. This allowed us to enjoy our day that much more. It was easy to entrust Bill and Awesome DJ's with our day, because we could tell from the beginning, all the way through to the end, that they took us seriously, treated us with the utmost care and attention, and did everything they could to make our day the best it could be. Everyone, from my techno-crazed brother to our college friends to my polka-loving grandmother, was pleased with the music and all had great things to say about Bill. We are so grateful to both Bill and Awesome DJ's for making our evening so awesome!

Exceeded our expectations and then some!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Lauren S

One of the most important parts of a wedding is a good DJ. Randall from Awesome DJ's exceeded our expectations. He was unbelievable!! We had guests on the dancefloor for the entire receiption and I don't think anyone sat for more than 10 minutes at a time! He did a phenomenal... Read More job in engaging the crowd including 13 children! People could not stop talking about our DJ! He also did an incredible job in working with our other vendors throughout the evening to make sure all the special moments were captured appropriately. We also opted for the the photo booth and SOOO glad we did so! It was an absolute blast and created some unique memories. The memory book was so much fun and everyone loved the fact that we had the photo booth at the wedding. I cannot say enough about Awesome DJs! I highly recommend them and I know our wedding would not have been the same without Randall! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Nicole S

We just had our wedding on November 14th, 2015 and we cannot describe how happy we were with Awesome DJs. Bill, the DJ, was very organized and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was what we wanted. To be totally honest, we thought the dance floor was... Read More going to be a hit or miss but, to our pleasant surprise, the dance floor was filled the whole night! We received so many compliments on how great the DJ was. The photo booth was a big hit too! If you need a DJ for your wedding, this is definitely the DJ to pick!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 ASHLEY K

We could not be happier with Awesome DJS & Photobooth! Bill DJ'd our wedding and Becky ran the photobooth at our wedding on 10/17 :) Not only were they fun but they were so professional. My husband and I were completely impressed at our first meeting with Randy & Bill and the... Read More professional presentation they have in their studio. They have clearly been doing this for years and it shows :) The had a website where we could select songs, fill in important information, make payments etc. Plus Bill met with us again before the wedding reviewed names, songs, and final details I hadn't even thought of! They are exactly what they say...AWESOME!!!! Bill understood the exact kind of music we wanted to play and kept the floor packed all night. It's been almost two weeks since the wedding and we are still being told what an awesome time people had :) Thank you AWESOME DJs & Becky for being absolutely wonderful :) Jayson and I will be recommending you services to all of our friends getting married in the next upcoming years! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Randall with Awesome DJs helped make our wedding one of the best events ever! Randall commanded the ship and I wish there was a higher rating that I could give them. We were impressed the first day we met him for a face to face consultation. Randall welcomed my parents and I... Read More into his home studio with great hospitality and superb professionalism. After a few questions and just a get to know session we were already thinking that our first choice was it. The mere fact that we were able to sample his DJ capability and actually see his elite equipment on the spot simply sealed the deal. My eclectic choices in music did not seem to Phase Randall at all. On the day of our wedding 08.15.15 Randall greeted us and let's just say took the wheel so that he could spin. He did more than just DJ he owned the schedule for the day! Randall made it a point to know all the key players of our BIG day and coordinated it all as if he was with us all year long as we planned our wedding. There was not a beat that was missed and the lighting equipment that Randall brought with him made what I thought was an already breath-taking establishment glow with hues of color that accented all the choices chosen for our wedding day. The music was PHENOMENAL and satisfied genre favorites from R&B, Oldies, SOCA, Caribbean, Pop, Rock, Raggae, Funk and the latest trends. Randall I just want to thank you and Awesome DJs for a wonderful experience; it was well worth the price and Marvin and I were extremely pleased. Monsurat Abike Raji Fullard

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Elyse V

I have never left a review on anything in my life, but my recent experience with Awesome DJs needs to be known: I recently had my wedding on 10.10.15! Let me just say - Bill (DJ) and Leanne (Photobooth) were AMAZING! Honestly, I wish the rating system was higher. Bill, from... Read More the very start, was on top of everything. He's extremely organized and helps just as much as you need him to. We had A TON of surprises and changes that we had to make day of and Bill just ran with it. We also had a ton of questions and random things we wanted to try. He always picked up his phone and answered his emails and he NEVER got frustrated, or made me or my husband feel like we were bothering him. He also played GREAT music and had the dance floor going all night. Bill has a great attitude and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not to mention, that he is EXCELLENT at what he does. All of our friends and family commented on how great the music was!! Leanne was also really great. Her and Bill make for a great team. Leanne was constantly smiling, and encouraging people to get in the photo booth. She never seemed bored, or like it was just a "job". Between the two of them, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend. Our day would not have been the same without them. Everything ran so smoothly, and I can honestly say that Bill and Leanne played a huge part in that. 5 stars every day, all day. Worth EVERY penny.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Caitlin M

Awesome DJs was a dream to work with! They worked around our crazy schedule and they were so friendly and professional. After our first meeting with them we felt very confident in their company and in their services. Randall DJed our wedding and he was phenomenal! He is VERY... Read More tallented and he listened to all of our wishes and requests. He checked other people's requests with us and checked in with us several times throughout the night to make sure we were happy and see if he needed to change anything up. We didn't have to worry about the music because he was great at reading the crowd and deciding what to play. He even pretty much read our minds at the end of the night when we wanted some songs from our favorite movies (Baby Mama and Bridesmaids). NAILED IT!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Evelina M

Bill was an amazing DJ at my wedding! he did such a great job, took the time to go over all my songs I selected, was very attentive and professional. The guests loved him and my night went great. Thanks Bill!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Megan K

Bill was great!! He was very helpful during the wedding. Always keeping us on track, with what was next. The music was great I did not want to leave the dance floor, neither did our guests! Loved working with Awesome DJ's !!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Melissa M

I discovered Awesome DJs at a wedding convention. They were literally the only company there who wasn't pushy trying to sell their products that day which told me something. To be honest, they were a little over what we had budgeted for a DJ but we also knew that a good DJ... Read More will make the party and we are super happy we went with them!!! The music was spot on and our guests had a great time dancing the night away. There was literally not a song where the dance floor wasn't packed. We went with Randall and he helped with the flow of the night and kept us on schedule but also changed easily at our request. He had a great personality and wanted to ensure our night was exactly as we wanted. He was able to download songs on the spot if they weren't in his library. The songs blended well into each other. I can honestly not say enough good things about them. There was not a negative experience involved. Thank you so much to Awesome DJs, and Randall, for making the night awesome!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

Awesome DJ's was a great company to work with. They met with us and went through the wedding timeline with us and made sure we got every detail down. They made the process super easy and did a great job getting the party started at our wedding. You can tell that they have years... Read More of experience and that they know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Yesenia E

We booked Awesome DJs for our wedding on July 18th, 2015. Immediately I received a phone call from Randy regarding setting up a meeting in order to see if they would be a good fit for us. I truly appreciated their honesty and advice and knew immediately I can trust them as they... Read More were not trying to just get us to sign. I was a little nervous with booking a DJ due to having multiple cultures that involved different genres of music needing to be played- Randy and Tom calmed my nerves and assured me they would do whatever needed to be done in order to get all the music requested- Which they did. We had Tom as our DJ and couldn't have been happier with our decision. Tom kept the crowd on the dance floor and transitioned between different genres of music (Spanish, country, oldies, hip-hop, Elvis, etc...) PERFECTLY! Everyone is still talking about how great the music was! Honestly- Book them... You will NOT be disappointed! I would recommend them 100%!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Holy crap, best night of our lives, bill you kept the dance floor going all night. Played all the right songs at exactly the right time. Thank you so much for making this night the wedding of our lives. So great.

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

We love Bill!! He did an amazing job, all our guests kept complementing us on him! We would have no problem working with Awesome DJ's again.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

Randy was the best! From day one of meeting him in his studio, we knew we wanted him as our dj. He truly loves what he does and it shows through his work. He tailored to our needs and was really flexible. He works well with military families (just as an fyi ;). He made our... Read More wedding a party and we truly danced the whole night! He knows how to work the crowd and makes sure that everyone has a great time, spanning across the age groups! Our family and friends loved him and we couldn't thank him enough for all the fun he brought! The photo booth was so fun and he let me bring in some chalkboards to people could write signs for their fun pictures! Our guests loved the photo booth and now they have pictures to keep with them forever and we get an awesome scrapbook full of the photos everyone took! It really captures the fun of the night, we loved it! We highly recommend Randy as your dj, he is SO worth the money! We will never forgot the night! We love you Randy!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Meagan W

I could not have imagined a better DJ for our wedding. Randall was simply wonderful. We spoke the day before about what type of music I wanted. & Randall is the same age as us, so he was totally spot on when I said I wanted throwback 2000's/90's music! The songs were non-stop... Read More and our dance floor was literally not empty once. Randall was wonderful with talking to us throughout the reception about timing of things. It all went so smoothly and the music helped to make it the party atmosphere that we hoped for. He was totally easy-going and nice to work out. I would recommend them again and again! -Meagan & Austin

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Amanda S

I can't even explain to you how great and professional these guys are to work with from day one. Absolutely awesome. I found them from a recommendation from Dinolfo's Banquets in Homer Glen. These guys really know what they were doing. I was in contact with Bill and Randy the... Read More whole time. My maid of honor and I went to Randy's house and he his garage converted into an amazing studio. We were blown away in minutes. Before we even heard his set, Randy had the perfect demeanor and was so accommodating to what we wanted. The equipment was so high tech and up to date with an awesome light show. The photo booth was so much fun at our wedding. They had an online planner which made it so easy to plan our whole time line in depth as well as pick our music. On the day of the wedding, Randy was a killer MC, pumping up our guests, our introduction was great and organized for such a large wedding party and people danced the whole night. I am so thankful to them for helping making our wedding day the best. Stop looking now, they seriously are the best.

True to Their Name

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Jen H

Awesome DJs is just that..... Awesome!!! We had Bill for our DJ. He was fantastic!!! We had a James Bond themed wedding. He played all the title songs from the different movies during cocktail hour per our request. It was cool that a lot of my guests knew the songs and which... Read More movies they were from. I loved the convenience of having the online wedding planner to list must plays, do not plays, special songs, etc. Bill knew that I was a big fan of old school stuff, so his selections were awesome!!! We had such a blast!! I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Jessica W

Bill with Awesome Djs was AMAZING! We had a great experience with the planning process with him. He understood what we wanted and definitely delivered the day of the wedding. He did the music for our ceremony and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Our wedding couldn't have... Read More been as perfect as it was without him!! If you want a dj to sit at a standard white table and punch buttons onto a keyboard look somewhere else, because Bill is a REAL DJ!! Other than saying our vows music was the most important part, and Awesome Dj's really made the night, my mom didn't get off the dance floor all night!!! We couldn't have gotten more compliments. GO WITH AWESOME DJ'S you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Alexandra Z

When I found Awesome Djs at the bridal expo I loved the personality of Randy. When we went to book them for our wedding we were set up with Bill. I was impressed in every way. One of his first questions was, What do you want to do at your wedding? I said i wanted to have fun.... Read More Well that is exactly what i did. I had soo much fun at my wedding and Bill took care of everything for me. When we got to the reception, Bill was already there and set up. We went over some extra things and the rest of the night was perfect. The Blackhawks game was on so not alot of people were dancing, but then Bill found some songs to play and they started. We asked if they won if he could instantly switch to Chelsea Dagger. He even had the goal horns and would play those. I would highly highly recommend Bill and everyone else at Awesome Djs! Best Wedding Ever!!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Amanda G

We used the Photo Booth service. I had gone to a friend's wedding and they were great. They also support Veteran's which was a huge plus for us selecting this company. They were easy to work with and initiated coordinating things with our venue. The Photo Booth Attendant,... Read More Brittany, was great to manage and coordinate accessories and each photo for our take-home book. I highly recommend them!

Awesome DJs made my wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Debbie G

I used Awesome DJs just over a week ago for both my ceremony and reception. They were phenomenal! From the first contact, they set up an in studio appointment where Randy did a full demo of all the sound and lighting options so I could make an educated decision on my package... Read More choice. From that point on I knew they'd be great! They have an online system to hand pick songs so my music was exactly what we wanted. In addition, my DJ Randall was amaaazing! He mixed so many great songs into one another and even customized some mixes just for me. My ceremony sound quality was flawless. Randall met me conveniently by my work to go over final details and was very organized! He made my party come to life and I'm so happy with the result. Awesome DJS rocks!!!

Awesome DJ, just like their name suggests

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Karen H

We did a lot of searching for DJ's and the grooms cousin recommended Randy Ridderhoff of Awesome DJs. We found their pricing was competitive, and they were well rated. Randy was great to work with, clearly had a lot of experience, and provided a great service. You could tell he... Read More truly enjoyed what he was doing, and that reflected in the quality he provided. He was flexible and listened to our music recommendations. At one point he started playing a genre that we preferred not to hear during the dinner, but we asked for a change of pace and he transitioned well into a style we wanted. He's definitely a master of his craft. He had a huge musical selection, and also did a great job as emcee. I would recommend him to anyone.

A most wonderful wedding reception due in great part to our DJ

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

Bill Hefner of Awesomedjs could not have been any more professional, kind, helpful and hospitable. He not only made the night wonderful with his music ( planned, requested, ad-hoc ( he knows what is best at given moment!!! )) but he played a great part in helping the night flow... Read More so smoothly regards the special dances, introductions, toasts ( we didn't have to think at all!!! - only have fun ). You want a DJ - hire through this company. Their name spells what they are and I am not being paid for this.