The Event Everyone Wants to Attend!

We have a large amount of new inventory! Let us be the rental company for your next event! Aztec Events & Tents is celebrating over 30-years as the premier party rental specialist in Houston.

Lighting, Chairs, Dinnerware, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

601 West 6th Street, Houston, TX

Great recovery

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Carrie T

My table, chair and tablecloth rental with Aztec almost had a mishap with my sales rep there leaving Aztec before my event, but they had a great recovery and even had to bring out seat cushions for my chairs the morning of once we realized that my sales rep had forgotten to have... Read More me select them for the chairs. The products were great, and given the sales rep mishap, they recovered very well. I will use them again for any events needed.

Solid service from a well-known vendor.

Reviewed on 3/01/2011 Dovie C

Everyone's heard of Aztec. And now I've used them...they're the best known event supplies vendor in the city for a reason.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 melissa c

When you hear the name Aztec rentals you think experienced company but the sales lady I worked with was far from that. Everything went well up until 3 days before my wedding when my wedding planner caught that they had the delivery and pick up date wrong on my estimate sheet... Read More with a Friday drop off and Sunday pick up even though they knew my wedding was on Saturday. When this was brought up to the sales lady she said okay I'll revise the estimate but now you have to pay an extra $400 for designated drop off and after hour pick up on top of the $275 they were already charging me for driving to Conroe! As you can imagine I was more than upset. Why would the sales lady not ask and confirm and not assume that items could be dropped off the day before and picked up the day after. I felt mislead since they do not disclose their fees. I urge all brides and wedding planners to be careful and ask questions about all their hidden fees because they don't do a good job of asking questions unless you bring it up first. I'm a honest person and would like to say the reason they got two stars was because after much back and forth and explaining myself three times to the sales lady, manager, and VP - Aztec removed $75 charge and gave me a 10% discount while I felt all hidden fee charges should have been waived since they were not disclosed, I felt a little better they did something. To Aztec- learn from this and create a fees sheet disclosing your hidden fees so this doesn't happen to another bride.

Pretty good

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Carol L

They delivered my chairs on time and they were very nice. The only thing I didn't like was that they kept trying to coordinate with me and not with the planner at the venue. They told me one of their cushions was missing and I was like just ask the venue for it. I don't have it.... Read More I was trying to figure all this of for them while on my honeymoon. I'm pretty sure they didn't ask the venue and charged my card for it. Overall I would recommend them.

Too pricey & shady

Reviewed on 1/12/2012 Breanna O

Always a different answer, different price, and always TOO OVERPRICED.

Excellent party rental

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Lori B

I got to work with Marifer Guerra. Excelent at her job. Super patient, showed us everything and every option available, suggested according to our likings and was great to reach over the phone or email. I would use it again and recommend it 100%

They have everything

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Catie J

We enjoyed working with Aztec - they put up with all our last-minute changes with no harsh words! The prices were great and the rental items were beautiful.

Good but late and pricey

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Shelley F

They were about 4 hours late getting to the reception site on the friday before the wedding (saturday wedding) with the chairs, glasses, dishes and other items. Didn't really say they were sorry or anything. Had a HUGE charge for dropping off the chairs at the museum on... Read More saturday and then picking them up. the charge was more then the chair rental itself. I would recommend using them if you can't find anyone else more reasonable.