Ballantyne Country Club

(8)

Charlotte, NC

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The lush, green backdrop of our Event Lawn is the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony. The Clubhouse offers event space with breathtaking views. Our friendly and professional staff, exceptional facilities, and Southern hospitality are the perfect combination for the experience of a lifetime.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

11120 Ballantyne Crossing Aven, Charlotte, NC

Most amazing day ever

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Stephanie C

Ballantyne country club was phenomenal! My husband and I would not have changed a thing! Emily was fantastic to work with and made the day of so flawless! All of our guests were talking about the wonderful food! Everything is taken care of from the drinks to cake to appetizers and entrees! The facility is breathtaking! All the staff were so helpful the entire day and evening! All of the other vendors they recommended were wonderful as well (florist and photographer). They also arranged a golf tournament for the groomsmen and dads on Friday which was a blast! All in all, we wouldn't have changed a thing and would highly recommend BCC for anyone planning a wedding!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/02/2013 Amber N

First of all, the staff was so great. They were so friendly and practically invisible in the best possible way. The food was sooooo delicious.

Amazing venue with exceptional staff!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Kelly W

When my husband and I moved up to Charlotte, NC about a year and a half ago we really wanted to have our wedding in the mountains. However, after months of searching and not finding a venue that suited us and our budget, we expanded our search include the city of Charlotte - and I am so glad we did! The Ballantyne Country Club was exactly what we were looking for - beautiful exterior with lots of options for an outdoor ceremony, stunning and sophisticated interior reception spaces, and best of all - our event coordinator, Emily! Throughout the entire process Emily always made us feel like a priority. She and the staff were very accommodating of all our requests and the special needs of our older guests. Any wedding is bound to have a few minor hiccups and Emily handled them quickly, flawlessly, and gracefully. For example, one problem that surfaced was actually a mistake made on our part. My husband and brother-in-law had a miscommunication regarding a few of the guests' entree choices which translated into a handful of guests not receiving the meal they thought they ordered. However, Emily and the staff quickly corrected our mistake with smiles on their faces. The guests were happy and I was relieved. I don't know what we would have done without Emily! She was a wedding day lifesaver! Our guests are still saying how beautiful the wedding and reception were! Thank you to Emily and all of the staff that took care of us on our special day - for all the care and dedication to us and our vision that was given from the moment we walked into the venue to the moment we left as newlyweds.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Erica T

My husband and I had our wedding at the Ballantyne Country Club in July and it was everything we could have dreamed of! The BCC fulfilled our wishlist and more of what a perfect wedding should be like. Growing up in a family where my father was the general manager of a prestige club in New York, having a venue that would meet our expectations would have been difficult but BCC met them and more. There would have not been a better place to have my wedding at other than BCC. Emily was amazing to work with! She was with us every step of the way. She made our visions come true. Having a wedding that was at BCC max capacity, the layout of the dining rooms and dance floor in the grand foyer made our wedding feel intimate and perfect. The decor was amazing and what a wedding should be! Even though she was on vacation the weekend of our wedding, Lauren did an amazing job in her place. It felt like we have been coordinating the wedding with her the whole time. The entire BCC team was amazing. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding.

Crystal Wedding

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Jasmina B

The locations was beautiful,The food was great, Anitta Coordinated my wedding on that day, and her customer service was terrible. My guest complained about her attitude on that day, they said she looked unorganized. I was the bride so she was kind to me. But I dont appreciate how she acted towards my guest that day. The other manager on Duty was so polite and nice to everyone. My bar was suppose to be open for two hours that was included in my package and i heard it was only open for 1hr and 30mns.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Julia R

great to work with!

Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Chelsea W

Absolute wonderful place to have your wedding outdoor and the cocktail hour on the veranda, we had the reception and dinner indoor and it was picture perfect and the staff was accommodating. We had such a great time that we ended up staying for another hour at the end and they gave us a discounted rate since we didnt have as many people there at the end. Everything was great!

amazing!

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Sarah R

Ballantyne country club were incredible! The event planner met with us as many times as we needed to calm our nerves and make sure everything was taken care of! They also accommodated all of our nontraditional and quirky requests, which was great! On the day of they were so helpful! They checked on us regularly and took care of any problems that arose! I would recommend them to every bride and groom I know!

Send Email