Book Your Wedding with Bally Spring Inn

A BACKYARD IN BARTO, PA

History comes to life during your farmhouse wedding at the Bally Spring Inn. Located on 29 beautiful acres of farmland, The Bally Spring Inn is just 30 minutes from Allentown and 90 minutes from Philadelphia and Harrisburg in Barton, Pennsylvania. The Bally Spring Inn is part of an old farm settled in the 1700s. Historic limestone quarries make an exquisite backdrop for your first-look pictures. The lovely country gazebo opens to spectacular countryside views of Berks County.

Your guests are transported back in time at the Bally Spring Inn. All the buildings at the Bally Spring Inn are constructed from stone extracted from the quarries on the property. The farmhouse and carriage house, constructed in the mid-1700s, each have four beautifully appointed rooms available for your guests. Outside the farmhouse are the historic smokehouse, lime kiln and root cellar. The barn can accommodate up to nine of your wedding guests. You and your fiance can enjoy the barn’s stunning honeymoon suite. Complete with a Jacuzzi tub and fireplace, it’s a cozy escape after the night ends.

The Barn. Stone and woodwork crafted by hand, the Pennsylvania Dutch barn has distinctive architecture and is ideal for your indoor wedding and reception. The rustic barn with modern touches has exposed natural wood floors and ceilings. Stone walls, accentuated by a large stone hearth fireplace, add a warm feel to the space. Guests can venture out onto the outdoor deck overlooking the inn’s grounds. The barn can accommodate up to 150 guests.

The Farmhouse Banquet Hall. This area is country life mixed with garden charm. The wood ceiling and beams add just the right amount of woodland flair to the soft white tones of the hall’s decor. The large windows let in bright natural light and the fully stocked antique bar is reminiscent of times past. While you dance the night away, your guests can also explore the farmhouse’s sitting room and porches.

Outdoors. With more than 29 acres of rolling countryside, the Bally Spring Inn has a number of beautiful settings for your wedding ceremony. The beautiful gazebo is a picture-ideal place to exchange your vows. The farmhouse in the background mixes the past and present impeccably. You can also choose to have your nuptials by the Perkiomen Creek. The soothing sounds of the water make you feel one with your love and nature.

The Bally Spring Inn also has outdoor sites for your wedding reception. Your wedding coordinator works with you to select an event space that fits your needs and tastes.

You must have a minimum of 20 guests to reserve a reception at the Bally Spring Inn. All alcohol must be provided by the Bally Spring Inn. Couples must obtain a cake through the Bally Spring Inn. No lighting or sound systems are available. The Bally Spring Inn does not include liability insurance.

What sets the Bally Spring Inn apart is the number of places you and your guests can explore. Historic stone fences and the private airport runway make your wedding pictures unique. The Bally Spring Inn is a historic oasis of gorgeous, lush countryside. From journeying to the Perkiomen Creek to be one with nature to exploring the historic limestone quarries and the restored lime kilns from the early 1800s, there is no shortage of items to discover at the Bally Spring Inn.

The Bally Spring Inn

Come celebrate one of the most amazing days of your life at the Bally Spring Inn. Enjoy our 1800's completely restored barn to celebrate with your friends and family. The Bally Spring Inn offers superb food and service in addition to a beautiful property of 26 acres for limitless picture opportunities. Hosting your wedding at the Bally Spring Inn will leave you feeling like you're a member of the Family. Visit us today to start down the path to your perfect wedding reception!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

90 Airport Road, Barto, PA (610) 505-6997

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Ashley O

I am so happy that I chose the Bally Spring Inn for our wedding. I booked this venue over a year in advance and during that year there were many changes. All of those changes ended up being positive especially when they hired Stephanie. Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work... Read More with and made sure that they day went incredibly smooth. She was always there to answer any questions or help solve any problems leading up to the big day. The best and most surprising thing of all was that Stephanie and her staff put up all of my decorations for me the day of the wedding. I brought everything to the bally spring inn and they placed it all and cleaned everything up after so there were absolutely no worries the day of the wedding. The food was amazing as well. You cannot go wrong with what entree you pick. We also had our rehearsal dinner there (amazing) and had a bonfire (so much fun!). So even though it rained on our wedding day and we had to be moved inside last minute I am so happy we chose the Bally Spring Inn and were blessed with such wonderful staff to make sure that our day did not get ruined. I cannot say enough good things about the bally spring inn and Stephanie.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Katie L

The Bally Spring Inn was perfect in every way. The food was amazing. Our guests could not stop talking about it. The staff were so accommodating and made us and our guests feel right at home. The grounds were beautiful. There are so many places to get breathtaking pictures.... Read More Stephanie was always available and made every step of the planning process so easy. I give the HIGHEST recommendation to the Bally Spring Inn for anyone looking for an outdoor/indoor country style wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Betsy S

I am in LOVE with the Bally Spring Inn! From the moment we stepped foot on the property for our initial consultation through the planning meetings, wedding itself and even the day after they were nothing but accommodating, and professional. Both Stephanie and Rebekah answered... Read More all of my phone calls and emails in a timely manner and any request I had they found a way to make it happen. All of our guests had such a great time and everyone raved about the food. The venue is in immaculate condition and such a special place. My husband and I were so happy with the way everything turned out and highly recommend this venue for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica P

Bally Spring Inn is such a beautiful venue! Everything about this place made it the ideal wedding venue for us! One of the things we loved the most was how great the staff was! From the moment we booked the tour until we left the day after the wedding, everyone was so kind and... Read More helpful! I really can’t stress that enough! The food was also AMAZING! I think the short ribs from our wedding will be talked about for the rest of our lives! We also loved being able to stay at the inn and have some of our family and friend stay as well! We made the most of it by using the property and fire pit for our after party and it was perfect! Definitely check out Bally Spring Inn!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Brianna K

Where do I even begin to describe this special place!?! I got married at the Bally Spring Inn in May 2017 and it was honestly the best day ever! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the staff was extremely friendly (especially Stephanie- she is the kindest, good-hearted women I... Read More have ever met), and the food was marvelous. All of my other vendors (DJ, photographer, and videographer) all marveled at the beauty of the Bally Spring Inn. A month later, I am still getting compliments about how fabulous my wedding was. I chose to have a buffet at my wedding, and I'm pretty sure that everyone went up for seconds because the food was that divine. The filet with blue cheese crumbles was to die for! The Bally Spring Inn is a beautiful barn that has been completely restored to look like it did the day it was built. I was lucky enough to have beautiful weather on my wedding day so my ceremony was outside, but if it did rain, the inside option to hold the ceremony is just as beautiful so it's not a bad plan B to have! In fact, I held my cocktail hour in the building where a ceremony could be held because the vaulted ceilings with beams is stunning. I was lucky enough to have my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in three different locations on the property so my guests were really able to see all that the Inn had to offer. Once you plan a visit to see the Inn, you will understand exactly what I am talking about. Thank you again Bally Spring Inn for giving me the best day ever! Xoxo

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Carolyn B

We had our ceremony and reception at the Bally Spring Inn and it was absolutely beautiful. Our guests are still talking about the location and beauty of the property and indoor area. Food was excellent, staff were very professional. We were able to utilize the outdoor fire pit... Read More after the wedding to keep the party going which was fantastic. My only complaint was they were extremely slow to return calls and emails.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Victoria E

My husband and I got married at the Bally Spring Inn on September 18th, 2016. Stephanie was absolutely amazing. The whole staff was so warm and welcoming. It was such a comfortable atmosphere. We had some difficulties very close to our date, and the Inn was more than... Read More accommodating. They helped make our day as minimally stressful as possible. Even the morning after was phenomenal. We requested waffles for breakfast, so the chef prepared a whole spread of waffles, fruit, pastries, bagels, coffee, orange juice, etc. The staff even gave us a gift for our baby girl (unexpectedly due about 8 weeks after the wedding!). If you're looking for a quiet, comfortable, simple, but beautiful and elegant place to celebrate one of the greatest days of your life, go to the Bally Spring Inn. We couldn't be happier. <3

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Laura H

I wish there were more than 5 stars to select from, because The Bally Spring Inn is definitely a 10 out of 5! Most amazing venue, most amazing team, and most amazing food! As soon as we turned into the driveway of the property for the first time, I absolutely fell in love with... Read More it, and every time we came back after that, I got that same exact feeling as the first time we arrived. "Beautiful" doesn't even begin to describe the property itself! Not only is the property stunning on its own, but the team at Bally Spring keep it looking absolutely spectacular every day of the year. Stephanie, the Director of Sales, is outrageously knowledgeable when it comes to the venue, the flow of the day, and weddings in general. She always had the best suggestions for other vendors to use or what to do for the ceremony/reception in order to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Stephanie and the rest of the team at Bally Spring are extremely flexible and willing to work with you on your "dream" set up and do whatever it takes to make the day exactly what you want it to be! I cannot recommend The Bally Spring Inn enough to anyone and everyone planning a wedding. Most amazing venue and team out there!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

The Bally Spring Inn is a truly magical place. All the staff went above and beyond to make sure our event was fantastic. Stephanie is a remarkable coordinator; easy to talk with and full of excellent ideas. She made sure that my daughters wedding was perfect. Our chef was... Read More phenomenal; our meal was excellent! The staff also was conscious of our guests with gluten restrictions; their meals were exceptional also. My daughter made an wonderful choice when she chose to have her wedding here.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Maria G

The Bally Spring Inn will guarantee a fairy tale wedding within your budget! My husband and I got married on September 3rd of this year and we keep getting calls from all our guests telling us what an amazing wedding it was. We owe this to Hazmik and Stephanie. They worked to... Read More accommodate our very tight budget, remained calm throughout the chaos of guests RSVPing last minute, and they even took personal care of my little brother when he arrived late and hungry. The scenery, the service, the food, and every single detail of your wedding day will be perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Mia S

We cannot say enough great things about this location. Stephanie is amazing and I can't thank her enough. My wedding was amazing! I had an outdoor ceremony and my guests couldn't say enough nice things about the location. The food was great, everything was perfect and I wouldn't... Read More change a thing.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Marybeth F

I can't say enough good things about Bally Spring. I've actually never written a review for anything, but our wedding day was so perfect and the staff so accommodating that I felt I had to spread the word. From start to finish, Stephanie, the Director of Sales, made everything... Read More super easy. She accommodated our every request and even allowed us to bring our dog to stay in the Inn. Everyone we interacted with was wonderful and the day was completely stress-free. My husband and I felt that we and our guests were really taken care of and we were able to truly enjoy the reception. The food was fantastic and people are still talking about it! Additionally, our families and friends loved the location and the beautiful grounds. A number of them stayed overnight, and their rooms were excellent. Every staff member payed such thoughtful attention to detail that we can't thank them enough- Stephanie even brought us a special couples' breakfast the next morning, even though they were already busy preparing for the next wedding. If you're looking for a venue within easy distance of Philadelphia, I can't recommend Bally Spring enough. Our wedding was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

The Bally Spring Inn is a beautiful country setting with various buildings and spaces offering flexibility within the venue for specific planning of any wedding or gathering. Stephanie's professional, warm and friendly demeanor was only outshined by her positive attitude,... Read More flexibility, and accommodating manner. From day 1 when we met her, she made planning a wedding (in 7 weeks!) such an enjoyable and stress-free process, it seems remarkable. Family and friends stayed over in comfortable rooms in the various buildings, collected at the bonfire by the creek following the reception late into the star-filled night, and at the farewell breakfast the following morning......most folks didn't want to leave. I think some of the best recommendations for Bally Spring were reflected in guests' positive comments and requests for contact info for their own future events (one co-worker of mine is keeping Bally Spring "on file" for possible venue for her daughter's wedding someday in the future.....daughter is still in high school....hardly even dating yet...that says something). The venue is beautiful, relaxing, yet sophisticated; the food was so delicious and the chef accommodated forewarned food allergies. The planning and coordination of everything went so smoothly. We requested and used Stephanie's suggestions for vendors - all were top-notch. The entire staff did a great job, and made everyone feel as if the place belonged to us for the duration of the 2 days we were there. Stephanie, and the other key staff members, made our event so remarkable that more than one guest said it was the "best wedding" they had ever been to.....except for one savvy guest who claimed it was the "2nd best" (after his own wedding to his wife within ear shot....smooth move.) No hesitation in highly recommending Bally Spring, Stephanie, the accommodations, the chef and food, and each and every supporting staff member who enabled us to create such fond memories of a time and place.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Our wedding at the Bally Spring Inn was wonderful, rain and all!! My favorite part about the venue (aside from the beautiful location and rustic feel) was that the Inn is a one-stop shop. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all in the beautiful barn. It couldn't... Read More have been better. Stephanie was awesome!! So easy going and such a pleasure to work with. She had no problem answering any questions we had, big or small. She and the entire staff were so very accommodating. We received vendor recommendations for a DJ, photographer and cake designer from Stephanie and each one turned out to be just as wonderful as the Inn itself! I feel SO fortunate to have had our wedding here. We made so many memories to last a lifetime! Perfect day, perfect venue!!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

My wife and I got married here last summer and it made for a beautiful wedding and memorable day. Stephanie and the rest of the staff took on all the logistical stress of the wedding were very attentive to our needs. They even made a point to run some of the delicious hors... Read More d'oeuvres over to us during pictures before the reception. The venue itself was gorgeous and made for some excellent pictures. Unfortunately it started to rain during the reception and we were unable to make s'mores by the fire pit, but the inn was quite cozy and lent itself well to socializing, dancing, and enjoying ourselves.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Molly W

The Bally Spring Inn was absolutely incredible both as a rehearsal dinner and wedding venue. We rented the inn for the weekend and it was the best weekend of our lives. Stephanie, Becky, and the whole team was helpful, attentive, caring, and fun. We loved the food, the... Read More atmosphere, and the entire property. All our guests were fully taken care of down to the smallest detail. They made us feel welcome and at ease and made sure everything ran smoothly. I can't recommend it more highly.

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Stephanie M

My husband and I had our wedding at the Inn on September 12, It was amazing. The inn is beautiful every where you turn. We had planned on having our ceremony outside in the courtyard but mother nature had different plans for us. Our ceremony ended up being inside but it was... Read More still beautiful. Our families and friends had an amazing time and we received so many compliments on the location of our wedding and the food. I would definitely recommend Bally Spring Inn to any couple looking for a venue that feels like home.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Jen M

Welcome to your home away from home! The BSI team is simply AMAZING!!! You, as a bride (or a groom), never have to worry about a planner, or anything! Bally Spring Inn is a one-stop shop and have all the connections so that you need not go place to place for vendors (except... Read More for your dress)! To be a BSI Bride means that you are coming home to your own vacation where you need not stress about the details, and they have a beautiful Bride Suite for the day of your wedding, which became the perfect backdrop for our first family photos! Our wedding was mid-week, mid-September, HOT/Humid, and still the back up plan worked like a charm and people are still talking about the wedding months later. My favorite comments from my guests were that the location was stunning (it is!) and the food was 5-star, melt in your mouth good (again...it is!)!!! The best part of it was that everyone felt like home there for a few days! Bally Spring Inn is the premiere choice for weddings, retreats, family reunions, parties... you name it! More importantly, it's affordable, and they work with your budget to make it all happen! Anywhere else would not be so flexible. You will not regret having your soiree here! You will instantly become part of the family when you do!

I don't even know where to begin...

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Kate G

I do not even know where to begin or how to accurately express in words how easy or fantastic they made the whole night. From the beginning Stephanie was so easy to work with and so flexible and tolerant of all the last minute questions and changes, including the day of! All... Read More of our friends and family told us how wonderful and accommodating all the staff was, everyone we spoke with was extremely nice and helpful. You could not ask for a better group of people or a prettier venue. They even let us bring our dog! The rooms are gorgeous and you can't beat a nice relaxing soak in the jacuzzi to help you relax! I was not stressed at all the night before or day of the wedding and that is all thanks to know that Stephanie had it all handled. On top of it all, we actually got to eat! They made sure we ate through the day getting ready and a server came to get us when our dinner arrived so we got to eat it hot. The food was amazing! Nothing could have made the day more perfect! We even got to have breakfast with our family at the Inn prior to evening heading home. Cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

The Bally Spring Inn was incredible. Just this past weekend I had my wedding and I can't fully express how impressed I was with this venue and the wonderful staff. From my first interaction with Stephanie, I knew everything would be perfect the day of our wedding. First of all,... Read More the property is gorgeous. The courtyard ceremony space, reception area, and the rooms are simply wonderful. There is so much charm and character that you won't find at other venue. Plus, if photos are really important to you on your wedding day, you will find numerous spots to take beautiful pictures, your options here are endless. You will definitely fall in love with this property, I know we did. Second, The staff is so flexible and accommodating, they worked with us to meet all our wants and needs. The staff also made us, as well as our guests feel at home, and did everything they needed to make sure our weekend was perfect. I have received countless compliments from my guests about this venue. It was truly a gift getting to work with Stephanie, Becky and the rest of the staff. I couldn't imagine celebrating the best day of our lives anywhere else. Thank you for making our wedding day one to remember the rest of our lives. Love, Mr. And Mrs. Lewis

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Caitlin R

Count your blessings if you are lucky enough to reserve a date at The Bally Spring Inn. We just had our wedding and rehearsal dinner there and every aspect of the weekend was perfect. We could not have asked for a better venue, better staff or better food. Every single guest was... Read More in awe of this place and the wonderful job that they did. Thank you bally spring inn!!

Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Emily B

Bally Spring Inn is beautiful! It is tucked back in the middle of nowhere and it has the most beautiful landscape you could hope for. Jackie was exceptional to work with. A mistake that affected my wedding was made but, fortunately, Jackie handled the situation. All said and... Read More done I'm very happy that I went with Bally Spring Inn.

gorgeous facility and helpful staff

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

I had the pleasure of providing rental furniture for a wedding at this venue. This place is absolutely gorgeous! The staff we interacted with were very helpful and attentive. They responded quickly to all of our phone calls and e-mails to set things up. The wedding was supposed... Read More to be outside, but was moved inside and still looked fabulous! Bally Spring is definitely an excellent choice for a wedding near the Lehigh Valley.

Meet The Director of Sales

Stephanie Raab

My name is Stephanie and I have the pleasure of being the Director of Sales at the Bally Spring Inn. I have been working with weddings and events since graduating college and getting my dream job! I have loved every minute of it! I had the pleasure of planning my own wedding to my husband in 2013 - so I know the stress and the sleepless nights. My goal at the Inn is to ensure you don't have the stress or those sleepless nights. In my downtime, I enjoy spending time with my husband, two boys and our dog Whiskey. Looking forward to hosting you and your wedding guests at the Inn very soon!