Customized Cuisine That Will Amaze and Delight

A menu should be memorable and reflect your tastes and lifestyle. It is our pleasure to work with you to create unique and exciting menus that consider and incorporate evolving trends. At B&T's Catering, we are committed to providing our clients a personalized customer experience. From the first taste to the last, our team will follow you through the process of creating a long-lasting culinary memory. We offer gluten free, lactose free, and nut free options as well as vegetarian and vegan selections, without compromising taste and quality. Chefs Brian Bowman and Terence Barge each come with their own backgrounds and palates, striving to create new and fresh recipes with every event. Come and challenge us to make your wedding the one everyone is talking about!

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1459 Second Street Pike, Southampton, PA (267) 304-1622

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Meghan H

B&T Catering went above and beyond what we expected. They were extremely flexible with our menu and even gave us great suggestions for desserts that everyone was impressed with. We had a last minute issue with rain and getting a tent and Brian went the extra mile to make sure... Read More everything was organized and set up for the big day. I will use them in the future for any event big or small!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jerilyn B

Brian and Susanne were phenomenal. From the minute we began talking to them about our daughter's wedding until the wee hours of the morning after the reception, everything was perfect. The selection of menus was extensive, the presentation and flavors of all appetizers, main... Read More course dishes, and the dessert were out of this world! We had 200 guests and EVERYONE said how delicious the food was and how courteous the staff was to everyone all night long. A very professional and accommodating group. I highly recommend them for a stress free experience!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 April H

B&T was one of the best parts of our wedding! Not only was the food extremely affordable for the Philadelphia area, but we also had SO MUCH of it! Brian was really fun to work with to create our custom menu, from the 6 hors d'ouvres all the way to the dessert. We had Brian and... Read More his team create some of the hors d'ouvres for us based on foods we love, and added in the bruschetta bar. My new husband's very large Italian family are very opinionated when it comes to food, and are not afraid to tell you if they don't like something. They absolutely RAVED about all the food, especially the scallops! We had some kitchen issues at our venue (it's brand new for weddings) and Brian not only handled them with ease, but we didn't even know about the issues until afterwards! The food was all cooked perfectly despite the stove issues, and as the bride it was really nice to not have been notified about any issues. Their team is very thoughtful and beyond professional in that regard. They also had reserved 2 of each appetizer for my husband and I to eat as we sat down for toasting, etc. Our complete menu: Antipasti display Bruschetta bar (only thing we added extra) Buffalo chicken spring rolls (Brian created for us) Spinach and artichoke dip with grilled flatbreads Curry chicken skewers with mango relish (Brian created for us) Mini lobster rolls on brioche buns (Brian created for us) Brie and asparagus quesadillas with raspberry habanero relish Beef empanada with avocado aioli (Brian created for us) Mixed greens salad with strawberries and gorgonzola, red onions, and vinaigrette (Brian created for us) Bread and butter Roasted trio of potatoes Roasted peppers and asparagus Braised beef short ribs with hoisin reduction Pan seared scallops with lemon caper sauce (Huge scallops, and totally AMAZING tasting. And scallops are difficult to cook well normally, let alone in mass quantities with stoves not working!) Ice cream bar from Tanner's (I and my dad's family grew up getting Tanner's ice cream, so this was a special treat for lots of our local guests) Black raspberry Mint chocolate chip Rum raisin Peanut butter ripple All the sundae bar fixings My husband and I provided the coffee service with dessert but they normally provide it with your cost Cake from Lochel's We would not hesitate to recommend B&T's for any occasion needed. We want to get married again all over so we can have another fancy delicious dinner with all our favorite people! We also had a family style dinner, and Brian's team executed the entire day perfectly and incredibly easily on my end. They were so easy to work with, as well as were happy to work in a brand new setting with some quirks since it's a very old building. Our whole day was perfect despite bad weather, but B&T made it all happen!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Laura T

Brian, Terence, and the staff of B & T Catering were amazing. From the moment that we began communicating with Brian, he went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and he gladly accommodated all of our requests. He was so down to earth, genuine, and easy to work with... Read More throughout the entire process. The day of our wedding, Brian and his staff went above and beyond our expectations. Not only was the food beautiful and delicious, but everything flowed seamlessly in large part due to Brian and his head server Suzanne. We (and our guests) felt so taken care of by the entire staff of B&T throughout the evening. We can't thank all of you enough for all of the hard work you did to make our wedding day so memorable and perfect!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

We couldn't have had a better caterer for our wedding, everyone loved the food and they were so attentive to me and my husband. The day wouldn't have been the same without them!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Emily H

I wish I could give even more stars for B&T catering. I had a very specific vision for my wedding and they worked with me to make sure everything was perfect. The "tasting" was also my family's favorite part of wedding planning. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Annie F

B&T Catering based out of Southampton are the best! Brian and Terrence made my wedding day so incredibly special and the food was incredible. The presentation also wowed. From meat eaters, to vegans, everyone was pleased! Brian and Terrence were very responsive during the... Read More whole process and made the whole experience easy and stress free. They accommodate at any venue or house. They do plated dinners, buffet style, or stations. My husband and I chose stations and we loved the variety it had! One station was cakes (crab, salmon, risotto), another was filet (with mushroom demi-glaze and mashed potatoes), and the other had many other vegan and vegetarian options. The cocktail hour was delicious and included flat-breads, lobster cocktail shooters, and more! I would use B&T for my next event any day and plan on using them for our company Christmas party! If you use them, you will not be disappointed!

Brian Bowman and Terence Barge

Brian Bowman is a Philadelphia native who discovered his love of the Culinary Arts at age fourteen. He began studying to become a chef in high school, eventually graduating from Johnson and Wales in Providence, RI with Degrees in both Culinary Arts and Hotel Restaurant Management. Terence Barge, originally from Pensacola, FL, found his inspiration to become a chef while working at Sonny’s BBQ Pit during high school. He graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management. The two chefs met while working for the Compass Group and started B&T's in 2010.