Barattini Productions

Long Island, New York & Destination Weddings

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

535 North Country Road (25a), St. James , NY Long Island, New York & Destination Weddings (631) 979-2662

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Kristin P

Our wedding was 4 weeks ago and everyone is still talking about what a great time they had and how great our DJ was. We had already been to several weddings with Kevin as the DJ and he always does such an excellent job that we knew we wanted him for our day. We actually booked... Read More our wedding date around his availability because we wanted to make sure our music and entertainment were the best. We knew we wouldn’t find anyone better, so it was an easy choice for us. We booked with Mark after meeting with him one evening, and he too, was incredibly friendly and accomodating. He made the decision even easier to book with the Barattini team. We also decided to book Justin the drummer after seeing him perform on at our friends wedding and we knew we had to have him for ours as well. We had several people tell us that he was their favorite part of the wedding. He brought another level of entertainment and energy (Which isn’t easy because Kevin truly BROUGHT it for 5 hours!!) Since we were doing the ceremony at our venue we also booked Timerie on the violin. She performed beautifully and helped us to make our ceremony special. It sounded unbelievable, as if it was a recording, that’s how good it was. Kevin, Justin, JC, and the rest of the Barattini team are upbeat and get the party going and keep it going! Our friends never left the dancefloor and Kevin kept the party going for 5 hours. We let Kevin be in charge of picking out all of the music - the entire evening- from our entrance songs, to each section of dancing, to the cake cutting music and couldn’t have been happier. We received so many compliments from friends and family that it was one of their favorite weddings they have ever attended and a large part of that was due to the Barattini team. Thank you Kevin, Justin, JC, Timerie, and everyone else who shared in our day. You made it one we will truly never forget.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Melissa M

The one thing I knew for sure when I got engaged and started to plan the wedding was getting Barattini productions to be our entertainment!!! I’ve worked at places they have dj‘d and hands down they ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO!!!! We had no date , no venue nothing and we booked... Read More them! The first meeting we had we signed! They make you feel like family and will do anything to make your wedding the best event you ever been to. Kevin makes every bride feel super special but he also makes you feel like your the bride at the top of his list! He will do anything and everything in planning your wedding beyond just the entertainment! I definitely hit him with questions about venue shopping and what places in his experience were better than the rest. He’s on the top of his game for sure! We had Timerie as a violinist for our ceremony and the rave reviews have not stopped!!!! We chose instrumental versions of All of me by John Legend for the bridal party to walk, our wedding song for my walk and when you wish upon a star for the procession. She was FLAWLESS! Seriously everyone should book her!!! Dj Espo and Mike Norrito got the party started and never stopped! Guests keeping telling me how much fun they were and they got guests dancing that I never thought would get up and dance! Frank Sommo was in contact with me throughout the whole wedding process. He was also at our wedding the entire time to help make sure everything went off without a hitch! He took the most amazing photos and got some great moments from our night that we will cherish forever. Mike named the photo booth and keep the pics flowing ! Everyone had a blast and I’m so glad we decided to get the photo booth. We got a keepsake binder of all the pictures taken that night which is great when it’s all over and see the fun they had on everyone’s faces! After choosing our venue and date, Due to getting pregnant we had to change our date and they gave us no issue about doing so. Fellow brides, if you don’t book with Barattini you will definitely regret it! They are easy going and beyond professional. Hands down we will book them for any event we need in the future. Thank you Barattini productions for making our day the most amazing day it could be!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 CHRISTINA A

Barattini Productions did our wedding and all of my friend's weddings as well! They are hands down THE best DJ service out there and will make your day even more amazing than you'd think it could be! They not only are the most talented group of individuals to work with, but also... Read More the most professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable in their field! They are all the nicest and funniest bunch I have ever met and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you guys, SO MUCH!!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Jessica P

Barattini did our wedding back in December at the Bourne Mansion and they were amazing! We worked with Mark during the planning process, and he could not have been more accommodating and understanding of what we wanted. They played exactly what we wanted to hear, and stuck to... Read More the rigid timeline that the Bourne sets for everything. We ran into an electric issue with the uplighting we had requested from the venue, and Barattini came in to save the night with their own! Would highly recommend to all engaged couples.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Bianca P

These guys killed it again! The dj,Mc, photographer and photo booth girl were outstanding! I love this company and will continue to use them for years. They killed it at my wedding and did it all over again at my sisters sweet 16. My 93 yr old Grandpa was up dancing.!!!! 93... Read More !!!!They are extremely professional and made us feel comfortable right from the start when booking. When it came time for my sisters party we knew exactly who we were booking. They do not pressure you like other companies. I told him our budget and he worked with us every step of the way. I emailed them all crazy hours of the day and night and they answered me. What other company does that??? None. That just shows you how dedicated Barattini productions is. If you book another company you are an idiot. Don’t cry when no one wants to dance. No one sits when Barattini productions is your dj!!!! Guest are still talking about my wedding that’s how amazing this group of people are. I could go on for hours how happy we are. Kevin thank you and your team for the amazing night and memories. We can’t wait to make more memories with you and your amazing and talented team. #teambarattini

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Amy P

Barattini Productions: (A+++) AMAZING! We booked with Mark, who was patient with any questions and last minute changes. DJ Espo and Mike N were INCREDIBLE and kept our dance floor PACKED all night long. Several guests who are getting married asked me for my playlist and it was... Read More all DJ selection! These guys truly have a passion for what they do, and are AMAZING at it! We were willing to spend more money on our DJ as we felt that was such an important part and they are absolutely worth it! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Dominic G

Barattini productions did an amazing job on our wedding. Mark was very easy to deal with and everything went as planned. DJ Espo played great music all night, the dance floor was absolutly packed. Highly reccomend Barattini Productions if you want your wedding to be a... Read More phenomenal party and all your guest to talk about how great the music was.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Nancy B

Whereas we did not use them for a wedding, Kevin et al have been giving up holiday time to donate their entertainment to kids who could use laughs and a good time. No tips accepted. They are professional, first class entertainers and first class people.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Amanda F

Barattini was absolutely amazing!!!!!! Our DJ and MC (mike) were so awesome and kept the party going all night long!!!!! Our dance floor was full the entire night, we couldnt stop dancing!! We got the percussionists as well who was AWESOME! We got to the play the drums all... Read More night! oh and did i mention the awesome ZAP photographers!? Barattini is the best DJ company around!! BARATTINI ALL THE WAY!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Francesca G

EPIC!!!!!! This is what Kevin described our wedding would be and he and his crew fell nothing short of that. Best DJ, Emcee, zap photographer and photo booth attendant. They are not only the most up beat and entertaining DJ company I have seen, but they are also most... Read More professional, well mannered, and best dressed crew I've seen. My husband and I know good people and Barattini is it!! Before booking Barattini, we spoke to a few other companies and I was not satisfied. I knew I had to click with all our vendors. As soon a we met with Frankie, I knew this was exactly what we wanted. It didn't take much to sign in the dotted line....Barattini was it!! I l knew from the moment we sat down that they were going to throw us the best party of our lives and they did just that. We could have partied for days. We had so much fun and it ran so smooth. The compliments we received from our family and friends were all the same. "Having the best time". These compliments continued days later. We just danced and danced. Even when the music stopped, everyone continued to dance. Not a single person left before end time. As redundant as we sound, it really was the best night of our lives. We can't thank Barattini enough for their hard work and dedication. They really have a love for what they do and it shows. We are so happy to have found such a special group of people to be a part of one the most important days of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We wish you continuous success and a beautiful holiday season. Ralph & Francesca ❤️

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Danielle B

Barattini’s was everything we could have asked for. During the planning stage, Mark answered all of our questions and kept the lines of communication opened. One of the last emails with Mark, he said they were there to blow the roof off and they really did! The dance floor was... Read More packed the entire time. Everyone loved the music selection and is still talking about what a great time they had. DJ Espo and M C Mike were absolutely wonderful. We also had Timerie play the violin during our ceremony and Dean play the piano during our cocktail hour. They were both great and helped add to our special day. One thing we really loved was the zap photos. The day after our wedding, Barattini’s uploaded over 400 photos on their facebook website. Our guests loved that they were able to see these pictures right away. Everyone had a fun time with the photo booth too! We thought it was really cool that we got a copy of everyone’s pictures put into a photo album for us. Overall, we couldn’t have asked for a better team to make our wedding day as amazing and memorable as Barattini’s did!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Christine W

My husband and I used Kevin and JC for our wedding! Words can’t do their performance justice! They had all of our guest up and dancing all night long! Kevin and JC really know how to feel the crowd! Playing all different genres of music was perfect for our guests! They made our... Read More night a night to remember. Thank you guys so much!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Richard C

Kevin and JC absolutely killed our wedding on Saturday night. The party was going all night in part to their excellent performance. Kim Cheek and I couldn't have asked for a better and more professional staff to bring the party. In one of our last emails back and forth Kevin... Read More said it was going to be bananas and it really was. They say the DJ makes or breaks a wedding and if you want your wedding to exceed your expectations go with BARATTINI PRODUCTIONS "DJ ENTERTAINMENT" Kevin Barattini

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Evangelia P

I always knew I wanted Barattini Productions to DJ my wedding so as soon as we set a date, Barattini Productions was the first vendor we met with and booked. We didn’t meet with any other DJs, we didn’t have to after meeting with Kevin and Frank. Both Kevin and Frank are... Read More friendly, professional, and fun! I loved meeting with them because they make you feel like family. They truly care about making your day the best day ever and they go above and beyond to do so. Throughout the whole planning process, Kevin got me pumped with his text messages and Frankie was always there to answer any question via email. I was fortunate enough to have Kevin, JC, and Frankie at my wedding. They ALL went above and beyond to make sure the day was amazing. Because of them, my guests had fun and I never left the dance floor - except to chug some water! In the days after my wedding, so many guests were asking me “who was that DJ?!” because they were amazed at how the crew kept the party going. Kevin was even able to make my Greek relatives happy by playing Greek songs that my dad picked out! I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Barattini Productions and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride or groom looking for a fun and professional crew!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Annalise W

Barattini made my wedding an absolute PARTY, hands-down. My husband and I dealt with Frank Sommo during the entire planning process and he was always helpful, accommodating, professional, and knowledgeable. One of my friends had used Barattini at her wedding and since then I... Read More knew they were the one. We actually got married during the day and every single guest danced at one point or another. We had our MC doing backflips, guests were going wild, and there were legit dance battles going on. There were two things that stood out to me: Frank and his team's flexibility and their customer service. I asked them to do the sound for our ceremony only two weeks before the day and they said no problem. On top of that, we had to switch the ceremony from outdoors to indoors the morning of, due to rain. Frank and his team took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about a single thing, which is huge to a bride the day of her wedding. Also, I had an anniversary dance and forgot to bring a bottle of champagne to give to the longest married couple. Frank said give me two seconds and came walking back in with a nice bottle of champagne before the dance was even over. I would highly encourage anyone reading this to set up a meeting and meet with them. They were incredible and I'm so thankful for everything they did for us.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Maruta B

A HUGE thank you to Barattini Productions for services at our wedding on October 20th at Harbor Club. We had DJ Espo and MC Mike and they did not disappoint. I am an out of town bride with an ethnic background. It was super important to my family that we have specific European... Read More music for the wedding. The Barattini team did a FANTASTIC job including all of my music requests and listening to the type of music my guests would like. I knew what would get them dancing to all night long. Other DJ companies will claim they will do this but when you get close to your wedding date the story quickly changes. Barattini 100% listened to me from start to finish. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing and how much they ENJOYED the music. A BIG thank you to the entire team.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jackie G

AWESOME. Kevin, JC.... you guys rock. You made our wedding night UNFORGETTABLE. Our guests are still talking about what a GREAT selection of music we had. You guys know exactly how to get the party started and keep it going. I was worried about "the noise," which Kevin... Read More repeatedly told me to not worry about.... he DOES NOT disappoint. The DJ can make or break a wedding...let me tell you that we would chose you guys EVERY time we have an event. We absolutely loved your work & want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding UNFORGETTABLE. Not to mention they uploaded 370 photos the NEXT day!! Our guests had so much fun looking through the Facebook album after the wedding.... they are still talking (a week later) about how great you were!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Karen N

Barattini Productions is a must for your wedding. They know how to keep the crowd dancing and entertained the entire night. Our guests loved the photo booth and we loved that we received all photos at the end of the night. They definitely helped to make the experience... Read More unforgettable!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Amanda F

The Barattini team is amazing! They DJ'd at our wedding on 9/9 and they had our guests dancing from beginning to end! They knew when to change the music to adjust with the crowd and I could not have asked for anything more! Always very friendly and very quick to reply to any... Read More questions I had leaving up to our event. THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kelly S

My husband and I were married on June 30, 2017 at the Venetian Yacht Club in Babylon. After meeting with Barattini Productions- we knew they were the right fit for us. They made us feel so comfortable. Since we were planning our wedding pretty quickly we let the experts do what... Read More they do best with very little input from us. They completely ROCKED our wedding!! Between Kevin (DJ), J.C. (MC), Pat (Drummer) and the rest of the Barattini Productions crew- we were ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY! From start to finish they were professional, accommodating, calming, and overall the absolute BEST CHOICE we made for our wedding by far! Our friends and family STILL have not stopped talking about how crazy and awesome our wedding was. Every guest was up on their feet even through dinner! It was everything we dreamed of and more and we truly owe it to these guys! We had guests from NY, MA, and FL and they all could not stop talking about the music and the atmosphere... it was unbelievable!! Your wedding is supposed to be the most memorable day of your life and my husband and I are so thankful we chose Barattini Productions to make our dream a reality! These guys are worth every cent! I would definitely recommend the ZAP photography as well! The BEST photos from our wedding came from our DJ!! If you want a team that definitely EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS and not let you down- give these guys a call! - Kelly & Kevin, N. Massapequa

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Alexa S

Saying that Barattini Productions MADE our wedding is an understatement!!! Me, my husband, our guests, and even our venue will be talking about it for years to come. As promised, they had the dance floor packed the entire night! DJ Espo, MC Steve, & Mark were the most amazing,... Read More fun, incredible crew!! They really went above & beyond, and listened to exactly what we wanted, they even checked in with us all night to make sure we were happy! The communication with Kevin & Frankie leading up to the wedding with smooth & easy, and they got us soo pumped for the big day! Barattini comes HIGHLY recommended!!!! I can't thank them enough for how amazing they are!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Bryan B

It has been about 6 weeks since the happiest day of my wife's and my life together. We knew we wanted Barattini Productions for our reception and weren't even considering any other options, which sounds extreme but they are THAT excellent. To start, all of the preparatory... Read More meetings that we had with Kevin and the Barattini staff were productive as he heard everything we wanted. When my bride and I arrived to our reception, Barattini Productions staff were setting up in our ballroom and preparing for the night. We met J.C. (our emcee for the night) and put our faith and trust into the plan and flow of the reception; after all, they are the experts! From our entrance, to speeches, to special dances, to absolute party madness they kept the party going. The sound quality was out of this world (not too loud to blow out hearing aids- so don't worry about Grandma, she'll be alright), the lighting was perfect, and the flow of the night worked so very well. Normally brides write these reviews, but I had to write something to make sure Barattini Productions knows how well they did. It was a fantastic night through and through, and all of our guests were extremely satisfied. To Kevin and JC- simply put, you were amazing. There is a reason your business is so worthy of praise and it is because you're behind the operations. Please let your staff know how much we enjoyed them. To brides and grooms planning their event on LI, these guys are worth every penny and MORE. Book them early and you will never regret it. You rocked our socks off. And we loved it! Bryan and Grace Ann Baker, married July 29, 2017 at the East Wind.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nicole G

Barattini DJed our wedding this past weekend and they were AMAZING! They had the dance floor packed the entire night! Thank you Mark, DJ Espo, Steve & Team for going above and beyond making sure everyone had the best time! I can't rave enough about you! Communications leading... Read More up to the wedding were very smooth as well. Timerie played violin for our ceremony and she was also amazing to work with. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 molly n

Dear Barattini Productions, WOW!!!! I always had the most faith in you guys about throwing an amazing wedding, but you went above and beyond!!! Charles and I, amongst every person we talked to since our wedding, said it was absolutely incredible!! ESPO & MIKE N were AMAZING to... Read More say the least, and really kept everyone, all ages dancing!!! (Which is exactly what we were looking for) Music is so important in a wedding and our wedding was a success, thanks to you all!! I will be recommending everyone getting married to you (They'd be missing out without Barattini Productions) Oh.....And over 400 pictures were posted that night and yes during the party !!! My husband and I were in awe at such moments captured. There isn't enough words to thank you all enough. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you - WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! Love Always, Molly & Charles Nack

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kristine M

We got married on July 22nd 2017 and we honestly can't say enough good things about Barattini Productions! They made our reception one for the books and everyone left talking about how they had the best time and have never had so much fun at a wedding. Kevin and his team are... Read More unbeatable when it comes to wedding vendors. They are great people, they were amazing to work with and so responsive which is so important when planning this type of event and keeping all the moving parts in line! They are based in Long Island NY but they traveled to Connecticut for our wedding and we are so grateful to have had them and they gave us such an epic party and a night we will never forget!! If you want the best, you have to have Barattini Productions for your wedding or event. They are amazing!!!