Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue

16117 Lake Iola Rd, Dade City, FL (352) 388-1516

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Julie L

I wish I could give a 6 star rating. BHF was AMAZING! I attended my cousin's wedding there this spring and what a spectacular location. The ceremony was just beautiful, and the party was off the chain! I loved the bride's flowers, and asked one of the BMs which florist they... Read More used. She said they did all the bouquets and table decorations there. The staff are top notch - so friendly and accommodating. They often checked in with the couple and the MOB/MOG to make sure everyone was happy and things were going smoothly. The weather and views couldn't have been more perfect. The huge oak provided shade for the ceremony, and the clouds parted for a GORGEOUS sunset right a the party made their entrance. Planning and coordination were on point! Everything was perfectly timed so that we got to enjoy our drinks, then have dinner without waiting in a buffet line forever. For a buffet, the presentation was very classy and everyone LOVED the baked potato casserole! I guess the cake was included too. There was none left to take home when I asked - IDK if they gave the rest to the party/family, or if it all got eaten. The DJ was just the life of the party. He even got my aunt out on the dance floor, and she never dances! They brought out a bunch of hats and boas and put on some Latin music, and people started going nuts! He said that there would be a surprise for those who stayed until the end. IDW to give too much away, but check out the photos on their website and FB pages. Best way to end the night. Totally recommend this place to any brides who are stressed with wedding planning. The team is on their game and professional, but also super nice and chill. It was an awesome wedding from beginning to end, and the couple just seemed so happy with the way everything turned out.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 nicole w

Barrington Hill is the most beautiful venue and truly amazing staff! Everyone was so helpful and nice. I have the most amazing photos of my daughter taken there and the weddings I have attended there were gorgeous. Just a wonderful place!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 SONIA T

MAY 20th was my day. And I cant imagine it going any other way. Barrington hill and staff made my day one for me and my guest never to forget. The detail they put into my wedding was amazing and beautiful I cant even begin to describe it. They new just what to do with the... Read More flowers and décor I chose. My family and friends where in awe. Every meeting I had with the coordinator made me relax even more knowing me special day was in the hands of someone who truly cared about making my day special. I was very surprised how organized they where they day and it made me and my guest enjoy ourselves even more. I brought thing of my own for them to use and they used them in great ways without me having to ask. I was blown away how at the end of the night they packed the rest of my cake and items I had brought up for me. My best friend couldn't believe how above and beyond they went and she is already talking about getting married here. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Rosalyn S

Wow is an understatement for our wedding. Our photographer just sent us a teaser of pics and Alicia was right the pics are amazing. We had an amazing sunset on our day. We are a blend of two opposite cultures. A huge thank you to Alicia for thinking of all of our guests and... Read More things both cultures would enjoy. She had endless patience with my big family. All the vendors in our packages were awesome from caterer to the cake and dj. He even had my husbands grandmother up dancing. The staff was so accommodating asking us constantly how we were doing, if we needed anything, ensuring we were having a wonderful time. I could go on about the personal details they did and so much more. We are so glad we chose this over my first initial beach wedding idea.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 alan R

My wife and I are so thankful to have found Barrington Hill. We wanted a very non traditional wedding and had some out of the box ideas. Every place we toured gave us a face. Alicia really was enthusiastic about our ideas and helped us make them even better. We are still getting... Read More calls from our guests saying how perfect everything was. It was the best day ever. The staff at Barrington hill took care of everything. They even did some surprises for us. No one wanted to leave. We didn't want the night to end. Many thanks for going beyond the call of duty to Alicia and the Barrington Hill crew.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Christina P

I normally don't write reviews but I just couldn't let this happen to anyone on the most important day of their lives. Alicia and the DJ she recommended were SUCH A DISASTER. I wish I followed my gut. We had three meetings and each meeting was set up because I set them up... Read More because she really made me feel uncomfortable. She was impossible to get in contact with, extremely disorganized day before and the day of, rude to my guests, and so much more. But that isn't why I'm writing a review. My wedding day was a mess. My ceremony started at 5:30 and at 5:45 I had to call her and ask when I was walking down the aisle because my groom started to wonder where I was. She finally picked up my girls from the barn house and told my bridesmaids to walk down the aisle (to the wrong version of the song we told her DJ recommendation to play) and then 15 minutes later they picked up me and my maid of honors and my mom (who was supposed to walk down before the girls). I ended up walking down the aisle at 6:05 to the wrong version of the song my groom and I picked. My groom thought I was a runaway bride as did our friends and family who now like to joke about it. Also, we left a few things behind that we rented like our gold chargers and few other items for décor. I had a friend go up while I was on my honeymoon and only found a few more things but were still missing a lot more. Another friend called her multiple times to try to track the items down and Alicia wouldn't allow her to look for them and just turned over a few more other missing items and insisted the others weren't found. Now we owe our rental company a lot of money for those missing items. These are just a few of the many things that went wrong but there was plenty more. The worst part was we had a photo booth and I found in my album 4 pics of her staff flicking off the camera and making out. Suck because we paid for a photobooth to see our guests enjoy our special day. I wish I do it again somewhere else.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Lisa G

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, PERRFFECT!!! Alicia, Ruben and the entire army it takes to make a 250 person wedding run smoothly (without a single flaw) were incredible from beginning (at the first tour of the venue and booking) to the end (the rehearsal and wedding... Read More day) and everything in between (the entire planning process). Alicia made my EXTRAVAGANT and insanely DETAILED dreams come to life! Every single guest commented on the attention to detail and attentiveness of the staff. All their vendor recomendations were top notch and did not go unnoticed. They exceeded all (of mine and my guests) expectations. Extemey professional yet friendly. Efficient yet effective. Open minded yet talented and confident. Alicia served as a wedding planner and therapist on one! She was always there to calm me down. She was patient yet assertive when I could not be and in her I have gained not only a fantastic planner but a wonderful friend. I can't say enough great things about barrington hill farm and its entire staff. It doesn't hurt hay the venue is breathtakingly beautiful as well! Lisa Gonzalez-Chen

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Dottie S

Our son and daughter-in-law had their dream wedding at Barrington Hill this past weekend. It was perfect and beautiful. Alicia and her team are excellent and so caring and helpful. We would highly recommend this venue for any couple wanting to have their ultimate wedding.... Read More Thank you to Alicia and her amazing staff!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Leydanis P

just had my wedding there this past weekend and everything was absolutely PERFECT!!! Alicia and her team worked extremely hard to give me my dream wedding, everything I asked for she made possible. The venue is absolutly stunning and the decorations made it all the more perfect.... Read More The service that night was amazing, everything ran smoothly from the ceremony to the reception. My guest were all satisfied and the staff assured that me and my husband were well taken care of. We are so happy that we went with Barrington Hills Farm because our wedding was a dream come true!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Heather F

Barrington Hill was everything I imagined it would be. Alicia was very detailed and responsive throughout the 10 months of planning, and the day of the wedding - she and her team made sure everything was PERFECT. Ruben was the best 'concierge' - ready to help with whatever was... Read More needed. These guys have it figured out - to a T. Friends told me they felt like they were on Pinterest at the wedding. The little details and all of the décor you gain access to when you pick Barrington - make it worth the price tag. Use their vendors - it makes everything a breeze. If you can afford the packages, go for it - you will NOT regret it. This venue is a dream.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Catherine M

Barrington hill is an incredible venue. Kind, professional and thoughtful. They truly pay attention to detail!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Sean T

As a groom I want to thank Alicia and everyone at Barrington Hill for making my wedding the best party my wife and I could have ever imagined. Everyone at Barrington Hill was so on top of everything our guests could not stop commenting . The firework ending was like something... Read More out of a movie. We are so glad we chose Barrington Hill. I have friends that got married at other nearby venues and paid more and our wedding trumped theirs epically. You can't go wrong with the value of their inclusive packages.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Carly G

We had our wedding at Barrington Hill Farm in October 2016 and it was an amazing experience from beginning to end. Alicia and her team are beyond fantastic. They are so organized, detailed, hardworking and FUN. I had a blast working on all the details with her. Alicia introduced... Read More me to some ideas I hadn't thought of and encouraged me to explore and imagine exactly what we wanted our wedding to be like- in every single detail. While the all inclusive package may seem on the expensive side, it really is worth it. The catering company, DJ, florist and cake company that are included in the package are professional and top-notch and you get to use any of the props/furniture/decor that they have on site. Barrington Hill Farm in itself is so serene and picturesque that it's almost impossible to not get amazing photos of your wedding. It is truly an absolutely breathtaking place and I wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Brooke M

I fell in love with Barrington Hill after seeing pictures, but my contact with them quickly changed my mind. After not hearing back from them for almost 2 weeks after leaving a voicemail and emailing them, I finally received an email and it was very unprofessional. It was simply... Read More an email that said "brochure", I was never addressed once. After replying and asking about pricing, I received another email that say "what date & how many guests". After answering they told me their all-inclusive packages are $14,00-20,000 and after asking if it was possible to just rent the venue and use my own vendors, they said "We don't rent just the venue . It's actually for the success of your event."... For how much money they're asking for, I would expect for them to be more professional and kind in how they treat potential brides. Just a heads up for other brides before you get your hopes up like I did!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Suzanne D

We are having a great experience planning our wedding with Barrington Hill! Alicia is wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Britton J

I had my wedding in April 2016 at Barrington Hill and I was extremely happy with the entire experience. Alicia and the Barrington Hill staff were wonderfully nice and efficient. Alicia and I met several times and went over my vision for the wedding and she executed it... Read More beautifully and much more! The venders that work with BH are amazing and really know how to make a couple feel special. The little details were incredible! My photographer even said that she has never seen so many little details and they reflected the personality and style of us as a couple. Alicia kept me in the loop with each step and stayed within my budget! I can’t say enough good comments about Barrington Hill. My guest came from all over the US and they couldn’t believe that such and beautiful and unique venue was in the middle of Florida. Honestly I wouldn’t change a thing about my wedding day and I owe it all the Barrington Hill! A very special thanks the Alicia who made my dream wedding come true!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

We loved getting married at Barrington Hill . It was beautiful and uncomplicated. The staff made everything easy and it was just an incredibly low-stress part of our experience. The farm was gorgeous-everything was green and the weather was perfect even though we got a small... Read More shower. We did the ceremony on the lawn of the big Oak tree and the reception was perfect in the lower level of the plantation house. Alicia went above and beyond anything I could've asked for. I would recommend her to any bride!!! Thank you for making the best day of my life perfect!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

I have dreamt of my wedding day for years and Alicia was able to deliver my dream on my budget! The suggestions she made regarding finishing touches were truly helpful and warranted. No other vendor went out of their way for me like Alicia and her staff when I was planning and... Read More picking a venue. I cannot express how happy I am with how the wedding turned out. She went above and beyond. I recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 liz v

I had been in touch with Liz about my budget and concerns, their packages are structured for 150 people and I don't have that many on the list. I was told they can work with my budget NO PROBLEM. . Went on a tour and fell in LOVE with the property! Was just informed theres a... Read More pretty big difference in what they said they can make happen- to what wil actually happen if we were to sign with them. When I asked why is there such a price difference I was told "well the package is for 150 people but it is really for 125 since not everyone on your list is going to show." So 25 people just don't get to eat or drink anything all night...cool? The suggestion on how to come up with the difference was to: instead of being gifted another toaster since my Fiance and I live together, is to create an e-gift card registry that the funds will go directly to them. WOW so my guests can pay for my wedding! After declining that offer they then suggested moving to a different month or Friday/Sunday. Make sure you are getting what you pay for when looking into them!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Michelle C

I attended a wedding here for a close friend of mine and was blown away by how amazing it turned out!!! Everything that my friend had in her mind they were able to produce and it really made for a fairytale wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! The entire set up and... Read More ambiance when you walk the property inside and out were just sheer elegance and every detail was so thoughtfully laid out. The planning process was made very easy as well and Alicia and her team went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect and went smoothly. I highly recommend having a wedding at Barrington Hill!!! If I wasn't already married....this is where I would want my wedding to be!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

I am so glad I went with Barrington Hill. I toured Many similar venues in the área . Our wedding was a party like no Other. We toured Barrington Hill in The morning and it was beautiful. But it is an entirely Magical experience being dancing in the hill under the lights with... Read More The plantation House lit up at night. I have so many vivid memories , one of my dear nana watching is dance while rocking On The porch. We caught eyes and she blow me a kiss. I mention This Because i was so caught up in My details that not until during The wedding all My guests kept saying This is the best wedding They have Ever Been to. Everyone has so Many choices were They can be sitting or things they can be doing. The sparkler & fire work exit was like something out of a movie. Barrington Hill staff really nailed my vision. I could not be happier with My experience. The value, the personal details, Flowers and all were included in our Bespoke package. My maid of honor Just got married at a similar Venue and she ended up paying much more than we did with not near as many details. Barrington Hill delivered more than I could have imagined.

Great setting

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Megan S

We had a wonderful time at Barrington Hill Farm. Our wedding was simply stunning. The decor and setting at the farm is amazing...you just can't beat those views! I chose a package where the venue handled everything--cake, food, flowers, etc. It was very easy planning and at the... Read More end, my husband and I were happy with the outcome. Also, we were able to bring our own beverages, which is a huge advantage over other places. If you are looking for a venue that is different from the typical beach wedding for MUCH less than other venues of this type, look no further.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

My one and only daughter was just married at Barrington Hill Farm it was everything that we have always dreamed of and more. The ceremony was beautiful and we all cried tears of joy. Every one of our guests raved about the beautiful farm, amazing details, great food and service... Read More from all the Barrington Hill staff. They really went above and beyond for service. They even escorted the older members of our family to ensure they were included in the ceremony. My daughter and I were so pleased with the whole process and the care and attention that was given to make her day so SPECIAL and unique. I recommend this venue to everyone! Simone P

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

Alicia one of the most professional women I have ever worked with. Not only was she extremely accommodating to my sister, the bride, but she went above and beyond in her work for the event. Everyone had an amazing time and her venue could not have looked more beautiful. With... Read More a wedding being one of the most stressful, yet happy events in your life, she truly made the experience a great one.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

Words cannot explain how utterly perfect our wedding was at Barrington Hill Farm. The farm's beauty, combined with Alicia's out of the box creativity is like nothing my husband and I had ever experienced before. She and her staff have created a one of a kind venue in which oak... Read More trees and manicured green fields surround, from a Bougainvillea terrace in front of the plantation house. It is simply the BEST place to get married because of the beauty and love that you naturally feel there. These folks love what they do and it shows. And she made it all happen within my challenging budget . Alicia has a SERIOUSLY amazing network of vendors and contacts - they know the best of the best, from the food, to the photographer, to the makeup/hair artist, to the flowers and design, to unique and creative wedding vendors. Def the best deal for the money. Anything is possible at the farm, and everything, when done, is just perfect. When we showed up on wedding day we were speechless. The beauty that Alicia and her team created was beyond what we could have ever imagined. Somehow, some way, Alicia was able to get to know us so well that she created a wedding that screamed us a couple, when we provided only minimal guidance as to what we were looking for. The design was like a feature in Southern Weddings Mag. The food was 5 star restaurant quality. Some of our guests were caterers and they concurred. Even the lanterns, the candles, and the bouquets ,aaah it was perfect, beautiful, and so much more. I seriously can't stop here...the packages make it so convenient. We didn't have to clean, no stress and our guests couldn't stop talking about it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Alicia thought of a fruit sangria bar that guests couldn't stop drinking at, our unique antique library table that was a sweetheart table, my bouquet, the creative photo booth backdrop Alicia and her talented staff designed, it was all straight out of a fantasy. They more than nailed it. We simple adore Alicia , her relaxed nature and her entire team. We will be lifelong friends with them, and lifelong devoters to the farm. In Barrington Hill we trusted, always, and they delivered the most spectacular wedding of all time. Sure, we might be biased, but once the photos are up, you can see for yourselves.