Barrington Hill

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue

16117 Lake Iola Rd, Dade City, FL

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Carly G

We had our wedding at Barrington Hill Farm in October 2016 and it was an amazing experience from beginning to end. Alicia and her team are beyond fantastic. They are so organized, detailed, hardworking and FUN. I had a blast working on all the details with her. Alicia introduced... Read More me to some ideas I hadn't thought of and encouraged me to explore and imagine exactly what we wanted our wedding to be like- in every single detail. While the all inclusive package may seem on the expensive side, it really is worth it. The catering company, DJ, florist and cake company that are included in the package are professional and top-notch and you get to use any of the props/furniture/decor that they have on site. Barrington Hill Farm in itself is so serene and picturesque that it's almost impossible to not get amazing photos of your wedding. It is truly an absolutely breathtaking place and I wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Brooke V

I fell in love with Barrington Hill after seeing pictures, but my contact with them quickly changed my mind. After not hearing back from them for almost 2 weeks after leaving a voicemail and emailing them, I finally received an email and it was very unprofessional. It was simply... Read More an email that said "brochure", I was never addressed once. After replying and asking about pricing, I received another email that say "what date & how many guests". After answering they told me their all-inclusive packages are $14,00-20,000 and after asking if it was possible to just rent the venue and use my own vendors, they said "We don't rent just the venue . It's actually for the success of your event."... For how much money they're asking for, I would expect for them to be more professional and kind in how they treat potential brides. Just a heads up for other brides before you get your hopes up like I did!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Suzanne D

We are having a great experience planning our wedding with Barrington Hill! Alicia is wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Britton J

I had my wedding in April 2016 at Barrington Hill and I was extremely happy with the entire experience. Alicia and the Barrington Hill staff were wonderfully nice and efficient. Alicia and I met several times and went over my vision for the wedding and she executed it... Read More beautifully and much more! The venders that work with BH are amazing and really know how to make a couple feel special. The little details were incredible! My photographer even said that she has never seen so many little details and they reflected the personality and style of us as a couple. Alicia kept me in the loop with each step and stayed within my budget! I can’t say enough good comments about Barrington Hill. My guest came from all over the US and they couldn’t believe that such and beautiful and unique venue was in the middle of Florida. Honestly I wouldn’t change a thing about my wedding day and I owe it all the Barrington Hill! A very special thanks the Alicia who made my dream wedding come true!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

We loved getting married at Barrington Hill . It was beautiful and uncomplicated. The staff made everything easy and it was just an incredibly low-stress part of our experience. The farm was gorgeous-everything was green and the weather was perfect even though we got a small... Read More shower. We did the ceremony on the lawn of the big Oak tree and the reception was perfect in the lower level of the plantation house. Alicia went above and beyond anything I could've asked for. I would recommend her to any bride!!! Thank you for making the best day of my life perfect!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

I have dreamt of my wedding day for years and Alicia was able to deliver my dream on my budget! The suggestions she made regarding finishing touches were truly helpful and warranted. No other vendor went out of their way for me like Alicia and her staff when I was planning and... Read More picking a venue. I cannot express how happy I am with how the wedding turned out. She went above and beyond. I recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Liz V

I had been in touch with Liz about my budget and concerns, their packages are structured for 150 people and I don't have that many on the list. I was told they can work with my budget NO PROBLEM. . Went on a tour and fell in LOVE with the property! Was just informed theres a... Read More pretty big difference in what they said they can make happen- to what wil actually happen if we were to sign with them. When I asked why is there such a price difference I was told "well the package is for 150 people but it is really for 125 since not everyone on your list is going to show." So 25 people just don't get to eat or drink anything all The suggestion on how to come up with the difference was to: instead of being gifted another toaster since my Fiance and I live together, is to create an e-gift card registry that the funds will go directly to them. WOW so my guests can pay for my wedding! After declining that offer they then suggested moving to a different month or Friday/Sunday. Make sure you are getting what you pay for when looking into them!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Michelle C

I attended a wedding here for a close friend of mine and was blown away by how amazing it turned out!!! Everything that my friend had in her mind they were able to produce and it really made for a fairytale wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! The entire set up and... Read More ambiance when you walk the property inside and out were just sheer elegance and every detail was so thoughtfully laid out. The planning process was made very easy as well and Alicia and her team went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect and went smoothly. I highly recommend having a wedding at Barrington Hill!!! If I wasn't already married....this is where I would want my wedding to be!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

I am so glad I went with Barrington Hill. I toured Many similar venues in the área . Our wedding was a party like no Other. We toured Barrington Hill in The morning and it was beautiful. But it is an entirely Magical experience being dancing in the hill under the lights with... Read More The plantation House lit up at night. I have so many vivid memories , one of my dear nana watching is dance while rocking On The porch. We caught eyes and she blow me a kiss. I mention This Because i was so caught up in My details that not until during The wedding all My guests kept saying This is the best wedding They have Ever Been to. Everyone has so Many choices were They can be sitting or things they can be doing. The sparkler & fire work exit was like something out of a movie. Barrington Hill staff really nailed my vision. I could not be happier with My experience. The value, the personal details, Flowers and all were included in our Bespoke package. My maid of honor Just got married at a similar Venue and she ended up paying much more than we did with not near as many details. Barrington Hill delivered more than I could have imagined.

Great setting

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Megan S

We had a wonderful time at Barrington Hill Farm. Our wedding was simply stunning. The decor and setting at the farm is just can't beat those views! I chose a package where the venue handled everything--cake, food, flowers, etc. It was very easy planning and at the... Read More end, my husband and I were happy with the outcome. Also, we were able to bring our own beverages, which is a huge advantage over other places. If you are looking for a venue that is different from the typical beach wedding for MUCH less than other venues of this type, look no further.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

My one and only daughter was just married at Barrington Hill Farm it was everything that we have always dreamed of and more. The ceremony was beautiful and we all cried tears of joy. Every one of our guests raved about the beautiful farm, amazing details, great food and service... Read More from all the Barrington Hill staff. They really went above and beyond for service. They even escorted the older members of our family to ensure they were included in the ceremony. My daughter and I were so pleased with the whole process and the care and attention that was given to make her day so SPECIAL and unique. I recommend this venue to everyone! Simone P

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

Alicia one of the most professional women I have ever worked with. Not only was she extremely accommodating to my sister, the bride, but she went above and beyond in her work for the event. Everyone had an amazing time and her venue could not have looked more beautiful. With... Read More a wedding being one of the most stressful, yet happy events in your life, she truly made the experience a great one.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

Words cannot explain how utterly perfect our wedding was at Barrington Hill Farm. The farm's beauty, combined with Alicia's out of the box creativity is like nothing my husband and I had ever experienced before. She and her staff have created a one of a kind venue in which oak... Read More trees and manicured green fields surround, from a Bougainvillea terrace in front of the plantation house. It is simply the BEST place to get married because of the beauty and love that you naturally feel there. These folks love what they do and it shows. And she made it all happen within my challenging budget . Alicia has a SERIOUSLY amazing network of vendors and contacts - they know the best of the best, from the food, to the photographer, to the makeup/hair artist, to the flowers and design, to unique and creative wedding vendors. Def the best deal for the money. Anything is possible at the farm, and everything, when done, is just perfect. When we showed up on wedding day we were speechless. The beauty that Alicia and her team created was beyond what we could have ever imagined. Somehow, some way, Alicia was able to get to know us so well that she created a wedding that screamed us a couple, when we provided only minimal guidance as to what we were looking for. The design was like a feature in Southern Weddings Mag. The food was 5 star restaurant quality. Some of our guests were caterers and they concurred. Even the lanterns, the candles, and the bouquets ,aaah it was perfect, beautiful, and so much more. I seriously can't stop here...the packages make it so convenient. We didn't have to clean, no stress and our guests couldn't stop talking about it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Alicia thought of a fruit sangria bar that guests couldn't stop drinking at, our unique antique library table that was a sweetheart table, my bouquet, the creative photo booth backdrop Alicia and her talented staff designed, it was all straight out of a fantasy. They more than nailed it. We simple adore Alicia , her relaxed nature and her entire team. We will be lifelong friends with them, and lifelong devoters to the farm. In Barrington Hill we trusted, always, and they delivered the most spectacular wedding of all time. Sure, we might be biased, but once the photos are up, you can see for yourselves.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

I was lucky enough to have my wedding at Barrington Hill Farm this month and I'm so happy with how the whole day unfolded. Going into the wedding planning process, I felt overwhelmed and confused. Finding the perfect venue was proving to be a very frustrating experience until I... Read More stumbled upon Barrington Hill. It had everything we were looking for--beautiful setting, fields, and, most importantly, a totally private feel. Having exclusive use of the property was very important to us; our guests appreciated it as well and felt very welcome! Many have commented that it was best wedding they had ever been to. We've received rave reviews from so many people--the food, music, and flowers were all wonderful. Alicia and all the staff were so great to work with, and I'm so glad I followed her vendor recommendations. I chose a package, which I definitely recommend because it takes some of the decision-making off your plate. If you put your trust in her I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Hey everyone at Barrington Hill ! I just wanted to let you know that I thought everything you did was amazing! You made our wedding so unforgettable and enjoyable ! Thank you so much for making everything possible and going beyond our wildest dreams. I am so pleased that you... Read More have such a great team and venue. Thanks again for the most incredible memories and everything you did for our guests. Everyone tells me our wedding was the best wedding we ever went to.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Brides- You cannot go wrong with barrington hill ! Everything was Phenomenal from the tour to to our amazing firework exit at the end of the night. We have received so many compliments from friends and family (some very hard to please) saying that it was the best wedding they... Read More have ever been to. Alicia told me at our tour she hears that phrase all the time and now I know why. They were conscious of our budget and exceeded all of our expectations. Alicia and the Barrington Hill Team takes care of everything so you can really enjoy your day. All thumbs up! Trust your dream day with Barrington Hill without reservation .

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Claire M

I had my wedding at Barrington Hill Farm on November 7th 2015 and I could not be happier with my experience! I never had to worry or stress about a thing during the whole planning/wedding process. I told Alicia what I needed and she coordinated the perfect vendors for my event.... Read More I never had to worry about anything! She was always available to answer any of my questions no matter what time it was and I always felt like I was important. The day of my wedding went off without a hitch! All my guests told me that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. The staff at Barrington Hill went above and beyond to make our special day absolutely perfect. They were all incredibly friendly and helpful. I would not change a single thing about our special day. I would recommend Barrington Hill Farm to anyone! I had an amazing wedding!

Brides Beware!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 janice f

Caution!! Brides Beware!!! Make sure to have a detailed contract in hand before leaving a deposit with this venue. I left close to $5000 on the Bespoke package pending contract. I met with Debbie Martin and Alicia Trias in July. I heard from Ms. Martin 3 days after our... Read More meeting via email. 4 weeks went by and I never received a contract. I called Ms. Martin and she informed me that all contracts came from Ms. Trias and that all information had been given to Ms. Trias the week after our tour. Not feeling confident that Ms. Trias could deliver what I had requested; I cancelled and requested my deposit be returned. The owner of Barrington Hill Farm, Alicia Trias, has refused to return it. The only option Ms. Trias gave me (by text) was to move forward with the wedding. Ms. Trias sent me a blank contract; nothing filled out, and told me I could have pulled it off the Barrington Hill website. I acted in good faith and I have lost almost $5000. Learn from my mistake!

All smiles!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

I don't want to sound impartial but my wedding at Barrington Hill was the best!! Everyone had a permanent smile that day. Alicia offered me so many options to pick from and was even excited to use some of my own ideas and personal touches to make my wedding day unique and fit me... Read More and my husband to be personal taste. We picked the Bespoke package which made planning and budgeting very easy. Everyone we met and worked with were professional and friendly. It made our wedding day just perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We chose Barrington for several different reasons. The property itself is simply gorgeous and there is nothing else like it in our area. The different spaces there gave us so many endless opportunities for our photo shot. We also picked Barrington Hill because of the staff. Alicia is the owner and she personally gave us our tour. She listened to every detail I wanted to have at my wedding (the list was long) and seemed to be able to bring all my thoughts and ideas to life. Alicia completely exceeded my expectations and brought my dream to life. She was patient and made this experience for me and my family completely stress free. Alicia allowed me to be involved as much or as little as I needed to feel comfortable. The vendors that work with her are incredible and it just seemed like everyone was working so hard to make my wedding day the best day of my life. My firework exit was amazing, the food was wonderful, the flowers and candlelight set the mood. I can't wait to get the pictures back!! Everyone at my wedding was all smiles even through the happy tears. It was the most beautiful day of my life and I have Alicia and everyone at Barrington Hill to thank for that. If you choose Barrington Hill you will be simply amazed and all smiles like us!! Thank you Barrington Hill for giving us such a beautiful start. I will post pictures as soon as I get them back. Thank you! Mr. and Mrs. Bell

Stole our money!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Faith V

After meeting with Alicia and Debbie in July to plan a March wedding for my brother and his fiancé, We were told that we needed to give a $5000 deposit that day to secure the venue or the date would be given to another couple. We were hesitant but were promised that we would be... Read More given the contract by the end of the week. By the end of August, we had called numerous times and sent many emails with no response.. We were finally forced to book elsewhere and Alicia still will not answer our correspondences or return our money. Thanks to Alicia and Debbie at Barrington Hill my brother and his fiance's dream wedding has turned into a nightmare... thanks for stealing their hard earned money!

A Day to Remember

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Chelsea C

Barrington Hill is a beautiful location for outdoor weddings and ceremonies. The house on the hill provides a picturesque view for photos and guests. Our big day was completely customized with items I had created, from signs and centerpieces to bouquets and seating charts, but I... Read More had no part in the placement which made me extremely nervous. When I finally got to see how everything was arranged and set up I was blown away! Lily had busted her butt to fulfill a vision we had only talked about abstractly, and somehow she made my vision a reality. The day was perfect and they were more than accommodating, even allowing us to bring two hookahs for the reception! There were several surprises throughout the event, the first being a cupcake for my birthday from my parents (not too surprising), but the second came at the end of the night during our sparkler exit, Fireworks! Alicia and Lily, the coordinators at Barrington had somehow arranged for us to have fireworks for our exit! It was amazing and made for some pretty awesome photos of my surprised expression.

Beautiful venue but planning and coordinating issues

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Amber H

Barrington Hill is an absolutely breathtaking venue. Our wedding there was gorgeous and our guest all loved the scenery. However, leading up to our wedding day at this beautiful place was not quite as pretty. Looking back, I would have absolutely still chosen the venue for our... Read More wedding however, I would recommend not booking the whole package through Barrington. I'm not sure why it happened this way but I really felt like just another number. Barrington provided me with a timeline of events once we had booked with them. Unfortunately, they missed every date on the timeline they created. When there was movement on my wedding, it was because I stayed on top of it, not them. For example, I was supposed to receive catering menus in November however, it wasn't until the last days in January when I sent an email addressing my concerns that there was any movement on it. For a March wedding this is pretty late in the game. I was repeatedly reassured that it was possible to pull everything together in such a short amount of time and while I can appreciate they are able to do this, it's not a comforting feeling as the Bride. Considering I booked the package to avoid wedding planning stress, this was really disappointing and stressful. The week before my wedding, I had to keep reminding them that I needed an invoice to make my final payment. When it finally did come through, 2 days before my wedding, I had to correct them as I had not yet paid for the bar service. It seems odd and unprofessional that I would be asking to pay them when my contract stated the payment should have already been made. The DJ flow chart was another last minute thing, also sent to me 2 days before the wedding when it was supposed to be a week earlier. I really did not enjoy the wedding planning process with Barrington. I hoped that day of would be without incident after this but that was also not the case. I feel very fortunate to have amazing family and friends that dealt with the day of issues. The day of, things were being hung in the oak tree while guests were already there. They dropped a bouquet breaking a flower, stuffed it back in and handed it to a bridesmaid only for the flower to fall back out. There was little communication around how the bridesmaids and I would get to the point on the hill we walked from- so much so we had friends prepared to do it for us. Just overall really not well executed. Don't get me wrong, I loved my day but it showed just how amazing my friends and family are that they were able to fill in the big gaps that the venue left open.

whimsicle and wonderful

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Katie W

I had the most wonderful wedding at Barrington! Lily is the coordinator that works for them and kept telling me to have faith in the process and everthing would work out (and it did)! We mostly communicated via email (it is the easiest way to get in touch with them) and towards... Read More the end I had Lily's cell number (which was good for me and probably bad for her). I choose Barrington due to the freedom it gave me to bring in pretty much whatever vendors I wanted. The fact that we got to purchase and choose all the alcohol was a huge selling point. They also did most of our flowers, the bar package and fireworks for us! They just updated the invoice with each change so it was easier for me to pay the one bill instead of multiples. I would not recommend this for anyone who is looking for a lot of structure or someone to do all the planning for them (or a place where you can just go in a pick and package and move on). You have to have ideas and want to get creative, as the space is pretty much your canvas to work with with great peices of furnature etc to work with. I found Barrington Hill very early in my search (I wanted to get married outside and not at the beach). They are a growing wedding venue and many things were "tweeked" during my experience (which was frustrating at first). But, at the end of the day I was very very happy with how everything worked out and it was a relaxed, fun venue!

Dreams do come true at Barrington Hill

Reviewed on 9/03/2013

The Venue is unbelievably beautiful. When I set foot at the farm, I was just amazed, I knew Immediately that I would get married there. I love the fact that everything is crafted to fit you personally, and that your imagination could run as wild, and it will come alive better... Read More than expected. The staff is amazing, friendly, helpful, and in my opinion the best Tampa Bay area has to offer(I know, because I went venue hunting). I am so glad I found this Venue, because I wanted my wedding to be different (oh I am so tired of attending hotel weddings), and have the guests experience something unique and unforgettable. Well Barrington Hill did it, and I am sure will continue to do beyond amazing jobs. I am telling all my friends to get married there, no joke. :)

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Chelsea P

Let my just start by saying wow! Lily did a fantastic job at taking the vision I had for my dream wedding and bringing it to life. I was an extremely hands on bride and I had a ton of request and she went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect and just as I... Read More asked. Lily was my coordinator so I spoke with her the most but I also know that Alicia was right there along with the other staff at Barrington Hill making my dream come true and they did a great job. I had so many people come to me and tell me how beautiful everything looked and how it was the most original wedding they had ever been to. I will say that since it's a working farm it may take a few days to hear back from them when communicating through email but the month leading up to my I was able to talk to Lily everyday without problem. If you're trying to get away from the typical Florida beach wedding this is the place for you! It's gorgeous and rustic and has all the elements you need to have the perfect wedding.