Bavarian Inn Lodge & Conference Center

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1 Covered Bridge Lane, Frankenmuth, MI (888) 775-6343

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Rachel W

I had my ceremony at the Bavarian Inn Courtyard and it was beautiful. The workers were very helpful while also staying behind the scenes so we could enjoy that special moment with family and friends. I HIGHLY recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017

The Bavarian Inn Lodge was the perfect place for our entire wedding day! From the ceremony to the reception, to brunch the next morning, everything was amazing! Charmaine our wedding coordinator was so so helpful, took care of every detail, and was always available for us. We... Read More are so thankful that we chose Bavarian Inn Lodge for our special day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ashlee A

My husband and I were just married on 10/8/2016 at the Bavarian Inn Lodge and I cannot express how amazing everything was! The staff is unbelievably friendly and accommodating and really went out of their way to make our day special. The scenery is gorgeous for an outside... Read More ceremony and they setup and decorated our reception room for us. The food was amazing and our guests had nothing but compliments on the entire day and all raved about the food as well. I would absolutely recommend this venue for your ceremony and reception.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jennifer W

We would recommend the Bavarian Inn a million times over! We had both our ceremony (outside on the patio) and reception (upstairs in the composer room) there. The whole planning process was easy and they were so friendly and helpful with all my questions. They offered... Read More suggestions where I needed help and provided me with a list of frequently used vendors, all of which we were very happy with as well! They went above and beyond to assure everything was taken care of and stress free, the whole day went perfectly! The food was delicious and the wait staff very friendly and prompt, my only complaint is that the day went by too quickly! It's an absolutely beautiful venue and the prices were very reasonable, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at the Lodge and couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out! The staff was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. They offered advice on vendors and tips for a smooth ceremony. The day of, we were treated so well and... Read More the staff made everything stress-free. The ceremony was outside on the patio and was so beautiful! The reception area was in the river rooms and had a very romantic feel to it. To top it all off, prices were very reasonable! It was a "destination wedding" without much of a drive for my guests. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Wonderfully accommodating. They did everything like second nature. we were not there prior to the ceremony(helping the bride dress) or for the start of the reception (photos). I was a little stressed wondering how everything was going. I should not have worried. They had... Read More everything beautiful done and running perfectly. The staff were wonderful and the setting was perfect.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Heather S

We had an amazing experience with the Bavarian Inn Lodge! Char and Leonard were both friendly and very easy to work with. I spent months working with Char and she was very helpful with any questions, comments, or updates I had. Judy Zehnder Keller was personally at our... Read More reception to welcome us. The front desk and banquet staff were also wonderful! So happy we chose the Bavarian Inn Lodge as our wedding reception venue!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Elizabeth I

We had our reception at the Bavarian Inn Lodge and would absolutely recommend it to anyone considering! The event crew (Leonard, Shannon, etc.) were absolutely wonderful to work with and made planning so easy. Our guests complimented us throughout the night on our wonderful... Read More location, the excellent food, and most of all the exceptional service of the staff at Bavarian! If you are at all planning to have your wedding in Frankenmuth, there is truly no better option!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Delisa V

I got married at the Bavarian Inn on 05/07/16. It was all that I wanted it to be and more. All the staff were amazing and I thank them so very much for making our day so special. I highly recommend this venue to my family and friends. The perfect "destination" wedding location... Read More right in our back yard. Delisa L.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Melanie C

We Tbooked the Bavarian Inn Lodge for my son's wedding. Even though we live 2 hours away, the Lodge took care of all the details of the wedding. They recommended vendors for us and they turned out to be great!! Chris was our wedding coordinator (works for the Lodge) and was... Read More excellent!!!! We really felt pampered and important. The wedding was awesome!!!! People loved it!!! They took care of our every need. Very accommodating.!!! I would absolutely recommend having a wedding, party, etc. here!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

The Bavarian Inn Lodge does an excellent job. I made my decorations and they set them up for me. They made it look so good. They are really awesome in helping you plan your event. I am so glad I chose to have my wedding there. They also give you a honeymoon suite free the night... Read More of your wedding which I think is neat. The Jacuzzi tub was wonderful after dancing all night long. What makes it so nice about having your wedding at the lodge is you don't have to worry about anything. The food is awesome all my guests loved the food.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Blair C

To have my wedding in Frankenmuth was a dream of mine. I never thought in a million years that it would be affordable. However, the Bavarian Inn's prices are some of the lowest venues that we visited. I was beyond impressed with the professionalism and helpfulness of all of... Read More the staff! Char was always willing to go above and beyond to answer my questions and always gave me a lot of notice when it came to deadlines. On the day of the wedding, the entire day went perfectly thanks to the staff. In addition, the owner (Julie Zehnder) actually came and congratulated my husband and I and thanked us for having our wedding at Bavarian Inn. I was blown away with all of the amazing staff and the venue as a whole. I would definitely suggest Bavarian Inn for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Andrea V

The staff at the Bavarian inn exceeded my expectations! We had personal service at the head table for the reception for my husband and I as well as for the bridal party. Our guests complimented multiple times how the managers and staff kept checking in on them at the tables to... Read More see if the food was good and if they needed anything. The event coordinator was constantly available and would make sure my parents were satisfied and if they had any complaints that could be fix right away. Many of my guests said the food was the best wedding dinner they have ever had. I had a wedding of 275 and the price point we came out on was truly amazing for what we got. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Many of the guests have contacted our parents to compliment on their overall experience. Also the personal touches we received as the bride and groom were amazing. We were treated like royalty that night.

Daddy's Little Girl

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Imagine your only daughters dream wedding weekend, with months of planning, guests coming from many states and planning every detail. The goal was to have an all inclusive event, where your Grandma would even stay late during the reception. Now imagine the weekend arriving,... Read More and at the rehearsal dinner the first person asks, " why are you, the Father of the bride, not stressed"? This scene repeated itself many times during the weekend, and I honestly replied, "I personally do not have a worry in the world"! Now, I'm a very protecting father who would not hesitate to voice my opinion if my child was disappointed or concerned about something. This never happened and our investment and trust in the Bavarian Inn was worth every penny. Mrs. Zender actually rearranged my tie before walking my beautiful daughter down the aisle. The family members and guests left Sunday satisfied with the hospitality and are planning a return trip to enjoy again. Stress never entered my mind and that incredible weekend will live in are hearts forever! Thank you Bavarian Inn!!

Best Day of My Life

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

I couldn't of asked for a more perfect day. Bavarian Inn did everything for me and I had no stress. I loved every minute of that day. We had a lot of out of town guests and it worked perfectly with no complications. I am going to recommend this venue for EVERYONE that... Read More asks!!!

Wonderful 1920's themed wedding at the Bavarian Inn Lodge

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Stephanie F

If we had to do our whole wedding and reception over again, we wouldn't change a thing! From planning the wedding ceremony to the reception details, the Bavarian Inn Lodge was awesome every step of the way. They helped me pick out top-of-the-line vendors who did an amazing job... Read More and they gave me a venue coordinator and a banquet coordinator who saw to my every need and helped make things run smoothly both before our event and the day of. My guests were amazed at how beautiful everything was, how delicious the food was, and how courteous, enthusiastic, and helpful all of the staff were.

What a wonderful wedding!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

I cannot thank the staff at the Bavarian Inn Lodge enough for executing a flawless weekend wedding. All of our guests had a wonderful time. Our coordinator Charmaine was a great help and always available to answer our questions or to help us with recommendations to meet our... Read More needs, especially since we were planning the wedding from long distance. We held our rehearsal dinner, wedding reception and next day breakfast at the Lodge. Every detail was handled so efficiently and with such professionalism that we knew we were in good hands. As parents of the bride, we had the best time. The Composer Rooms were so elegant and the food plentiful and delicious. The staff were always accessible and worked with us as if we were family. We thank all of them, especially Judy Zehnder for caring enough to make us feel special. Our hotel guests, enjoyed the facilities and hospitality. Thanks to all, again, for hosting our beautiful wedding!

Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2014

Our daughter's wedding reception was held here. We received so many compliments on the venue, service, staff and food and still have a week later! Everything was awesome!! I made my daughter's cake and needed to complete it there. They were so accommodating and helpful you... Read More would have thought we were family! No request throughout the entire process was too big nor too small. We can't thank Char and the entire staff enough for a true dream come true!! The food was fabulous. Everyone raved about the entire menu (of course their famous chicken). Do try the salmon with the rice pilaf-it's the best we've had in some time! I don't want to forget to mention my daughter (bride) is gluten free and was provided a gluten free meal. There's tons to do in Frankenmuth and you'll enjoy a great stay at the Bavarian Inn Lodge

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 8/16/2014

I got married at the Bavarian Inn Lodge on 8/8/14. They were wonderful to work with. The sales team was phenomenal in answering all of my questions, meeting with me to show me the space, and helping me figure out exactly what I want on my wedding day. The banquet team was also... Read More wonderful on the day of the rehearsal and wedding. They made sure everything ran smoothly and was checking in with me throughout the day to ensure that I and my guests were pleased. We got married outside on the terrace, and it was a lovely place to have a ceremony. I had so many compliments from guests regarding the food, scenery, and overall atmosphere. I would absolutely recommend getting married at the Bavarian Inn Lodge!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Katie B

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Every detail was taken care of by the lodge and it was beautiful! They put so much work into our wedding and we had the best day of our lives! And the food was phenomenal! The bar tender was amazing and everyone has told me it was the best... Read More wedding they've ever been to!

Great service!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Jennifer L

Through out the duration of my wedding planning I was in contact with an event coordinator. She did an amazing job answering all of my questions and was very prompt in her response. On our wedding day the Bavarian Inn Lodge staff did a great job taking care of our guests. They... Read More clearly cared about making the bride and groom feel taken care of as well as the families. We had our ceremony and reception at the Bavarian Inn Lodge and both turned out beautifully. Everyone said the food was great as well!

Best night of my life

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Rachel R

Bavarian Inn Lodge did a fantastic job for our reception. The food was fantastic, the room was perfect, and the staff was great. The coordinator that we worked with was awesome and made sure that everything was just as we wanted. Living in Frankenmuth for my whole life, it was... Read More wonderful to have my wedding take place in my hometown. I would recommend the Lodge to anyone.

Bad to good

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Kristin V

At first the person I was working with was not very friendly or helpful but after some conversations I was given to someone else. After that everything was great!

Bavarian Inn Lodge Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Michelle M

The staff was extremely friendly. They always returned my phone calls/emails right away. everything was perfect. The food was excellent and there felt. I didn't have to do a thing!

Truly a Dream Come True Wedding Day

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Gail J

Frankenmuth has always held a special place in our families hearts, but now it is even more special Thanks to the staff of the Bavarian Inn. Not to be "cliche" and use the "Dream Come True" Wedding Day quote but it is the exact description of our Ceremony and Reception thanks... Read More to the staff and Bethany, to whom we described the vision of our perfect day in just a few phone calls from 2000 miles away and she brought it all together, down to the smallest details, the personal and attentive service from Matt, during our ceremony and dinner reception where the staff went above and beyond to bring our guests that needed assistance, their "Delicious" dinner. The comments from all of our guest was "This is one of the nicest weddings we have been to in a long time and the staff was so friendly." An added surprise was the personal "Congratulations" from Judy Zehnder before the ceremony and her personal Greeting to our guests at the reception. Do not think twice about sharing your special day with the wonderful people at the Bavarian Inn.