Photojournalistic with a splash of tradition

Our motto is we capture special moments and give them back to you. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding with a splash of tradition. Looking under the surface to capture that raw emotion that really tells your story. These photos are what you will have to remember your wedding for years to come. Choosing your wedding photographer is a very important decision, but also can be overwhelming, leaving you with many questions. You should feel comfortable enough with your photographer that you do not have to worry about the details. You just have to relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kim H

I wish I could give Bayless more than 5 stars. Since the moment I met Jay and Kim, I knew that our wedding would be remembered beautifully by the photos they captured. It was awesome having two photographers, one for close ups and one for wide angle shots and they captured all... Read More of our special moments and emotions of our wedding day. Jay and Kim were very friendly and fun and I couldn’t have wanted anything better. My husband and I were blown away by our wedding photos and we continue to receive tons of compliments on our pictures and how amazing they turned out! The owner Crissy was very easy to communicate with and kept us updated on the editing process of our photos. We were amazed by how many photographs they took and we received a USB drive with all our photos. My husband and I will highly recommend Bayless Photography for your wedding or special event.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Adriana O

Crissy is a wonderful photographer who anticipates the needs of the bride and groom and does everything she can to ensure things run smoothly--without drama--on the wedding day. I cannot imagine having anyone else shoot my wedding. In addition to her professionalism,... Read More attentiveness and great eye, Crissy is also a really nice person. She clicked with us immediately and blended well with the rest of our guests at the wedding. Everyone wanted to have their photos taken by Crissy and as a result, she got some really awesome shots. We were so happy with our final photos that we have hired Crissy to shoot other events for us. I highly recommend Crissy!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Arianna E

We came across Bayless Photography through our wedding venue. From this first time I spoke with Crissy I knew she was the perfect fit for us! Crissy was very accommodating with our schedules when it came time for meetings and she was extremely helpful throughout the entire... Read More process. Crissy was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. When it came time for the wedding day she was not only on time but early with her other photographer. She took the information we had given her for a "vision" for pictures and she incorporated everything we could imagine and hope for. We received our sneak peak about a week after the wedding and it definitely left us wanting more. We were over the moon with how great they came out. We got the rest of our pictures back about a month later. We were very happy with how they came out. She captured all the moments we could imagine. She is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and just overall a great person to have around, especially during such a stressful time. We are soooooo happy with the service and quality of our wedding photos. We would recommend anyone and everyone we know to use Bayless Photography and will be hiring them again for future needs (family photos, etc.) Thank you Crissy for your hand in making our day amazing!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Vicki B

I had a lot of trouble finding a good photographer for our wedding due to responsiveness and a cancellation. I should have just booked Bayless Photography from day one. Crissy was extremely professional, responsive, prepared, helpful and a talented photographer. She makes you... Read More feel at ease throughout the whole process. Crissy and Jay were awesome on our wedding day and worked with any requests we had for timing and photos. I was concerned about missing a lot of time to enjoy the wedding for the photos and Crissy worked with us to get all the shots in in a timely manner and we had fun! I LOVED our photos and they came within a few weeks of our wedding which was great. Crissy even follows-up to make sure everything is to your liking. No need to look anywhere else, Bayless Photography is perfect.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Michelle P

We used the Bayless Photography team for May 2, 2015 wedding and could not be more happier with the results. Crissy was a joy to work with and Jay was wonderful on our big day. I appreciated how quickly Crissy always got back to me and was very professional. Jay was energetic... Read More and fun and made taking all of the pictures on our wedding day easy. I was shocked when we got all of our pictures back just 2 weeks after our wedding! I highly recommend Bayelss Photography!

Best Photographers in Atlanta!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

Excellent, excellent service from start to finish. Crissy is so awesome and personable. Super easy to talk to and so fairly priced. We met beforehand for her to get a feel for what I wanted. Her and Jay did our engagement session as well, and I wouldn’t have had anyone else!!... Read More Every single photo I wanted she had on a list already, and the few extras I wanted, I sent her examples of each. Somehow throughout the busy day of the wedding, she captured them all. The quality of the photos was fabulous, not to mention the sense of urgency she works with!! We got married on 12.13.14, and had our photos online by Christmas Eve (you do the math – SO FAST!), and the CD by 12.27.14. I would recommend Bayless Photography to anyone (and request Crissy and Jay – such an amazing team)!

Hands down the best!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Rita N

Crissy is one of the best professionals you will ever encounter. We worked together on a beautiful, high end wedding this past summer and she was incredible on both her dealings with people and her photographic skills. She was creative, energetic and went out of her way several... Read More times to make absolutely sure the couple had all the pictures they had envisioned and no moment was left unrecorded! I would recommend her services to any couple looking for a fun professional that has the gift to capture the magic of their special day in their pictures!

Best photographers in Atlanta!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Cherilyn H

Crissy and Jay were amazing to work with from the engagement session through the reception! We absolutely love the way they captured our personalities and the entire mood of the evening! I will definitely use Bayless for any photo needs in the future and I highly recommend them... Read More to any bride, but you need to book them early!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Betsy K

Crissy and Jay photographed our 2011 wedding...as well as my sister in law's 2011 wedding, two friends' 2012 weddings, and my sister's 2013 wedding. Obviously, we love Bayless photography so much, we've recommended them to everyone we know! Crissy does her homework. She... Read More scouts locations ahead of time, and she stays in touch to make sure that everyone--bride, groom, and parents--are on the same page. Our pictures were just amazing. They really captured the emotions of our wedding day. Crissy had our pictures back to us within two weeks of our wedding day! Both Crissy and Jay have been absolutely wonderful to work with. They are professional and get their job done well, but they have great personalities and are so much fun to be around. They made everyone--bride, groom, wedding party and family--feel so comfortable, which I believe is what made our pictures so great. I can't recommend Bayless Photography enough!

Perfection x two:)

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 cathy b

Bayless photography photographed the wedding of my older daughter in 2011 and most recently, my youngest daughter just two weeks ago, July of 2013. The weddings were very different. One took place in the middle of downtown Atlanta, the other was on the Chattahoochee. Crissy and... Read More Jay worked so hard. They were out early to scout shooting sites and requested input from the bride to make sure they are getting the shots she is looking for. One thing I love is that they really captured the true feeling of each wedding. Pictures of each wedding are unique and different and a true reflection of the bride and groom. My daughters look stunning in the pictures, but they look like themselves. The posing is natural and easy....not like some of the "album cover" shots I see in so many weddings today. My youngest daughter's wedding took place on a rainy weekend. Crissy assured all of us that rain or shine, they would get the pictures we wanted.....and they did. The pictures are stunning. They really used the rainy day to their advantage. We had sneak peek shots back to us by the next day, and the remaining shots were edited and back to us before the kids got home from their honeymoon. I can not tell you how pleased I am with Bayless Photography. Crissy and Jay love what they do and it is reflected in the product. They are simply the best!!!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristen J

Crissy is an amazing, amazing photographer! She is friendly, accommodating, and willing to go the extra mile to make her customers happy. Crissy took my engagement photos, family photos, and wedding photos. I had so many photos to choose from, I could not have been more pleased... Read More with her work. I will be using her for future family pictures!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Kevin W

Amazing working with Crissy and Jay. We had a ton of fun at the engagement photo shoot, and at the wedding. Every moment was captured perfectly. Less than 2 weeks after the day, we had our photos. Everything was perfect.

Ahhhhhmazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Kirsty M

Crissy and her assistant were awesome! We did our engagement photos with Crissy early and she was great. Real down to earth and just let us have fun with it. I got the wedding photos two weeks after the wedding which I was pleasantly surprised about! The pictures were beautiful!... Read More Really unique and they caught alot of really good candid moments! I was really impressed! I'm so happy we used Bayless Photography, Inc. and would recommend them to ANYONE!

I LOVE BAYLESS PHOTOGRAPHY!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Katie S

Crissy Bayless & Jay Minor photographed our wedding. They traveled to West Virginia for the wedding weekend. They were able to get all of the photos we wanted with our large families and bridal parties -- even with the crazy Super Storm Sandy weather constraints. I HATE... Read More photos -- but Crissy and Jay made my groom and I feel incredibly comfortable. They got to know my bridal party and family. We did a full bridal package with engagement session and ALL day (and rehearsal dinner) package, but Bayless photography's prices were competitive and I have to say -- WORTH IT!! They do a fabulous job and I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Shannon S

CRISSY WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WJTH OUR PICTURES!

So fun with awesome results!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Michelle M

We had such a great time working with Crissy and Jay at our July 21, 2012 wedding. We planned our wedding from out of state so were not able to meet in person prior to the day of the wedding but Crissy was so easy to get in touch with. Both photographers were so open to anything... Read More I suggested and really listened to what I wanted and didn't want. We had so much fun and absolutely love all of the pictures we received.

Review for Bayless Photography

Reviewed on 5/22/2009 Jessica L

Very laid back and easy to work with had every little detail taken care of before the wedding so I would not forget. LOVED her!

Crissy Bayless

Practically born with a camera in my hand it was only natural to follow this career path. I'm so lucky to have the pleasure of making a living doing what I enjoy the most. I started my career in Atlanta, GA doing sports photography and while I loved that, after I photographed my first wedding, I was hooked. I love capturing these special moments for couples and seeing all of the emotions of the day. I take pride in making sure that every couple I photograph can relive these special moments for years to come.