Bea & Co. specializes in custom, full-service wedding planning and design. With emphasis on a thoughtful collaboration with the bride and groom, each wedding is crafted to reflect individual personality and style. Bea & Co. weddings are carefully produced, flawlessly combining event elements with impeccable taste and continuity.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

35 Clifford Street, South Portland, ME
Portland & all of Maine

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Camille W

Words can't express how amazing Sandy was on our wedding day! We hired her as a day of coordinator only, but feel we got so much more. Sandy was great in the months leading up to the wedding, answering questions and helping us find vendors and other items to make our day... Read More that much more special. In the last days leading up to the wedding, when I really started going crazy, she would call offering her help with last minute details. On the day of the rehearsal, and then of the wedding itself, Sandy must not have stopped running for one second. She was all over the place making sure all details were perfect, while keeping my husband and I calm and focused on the meaning and joy of our big day. She paid attention to every detail - for example, we hadn't planned for music during our rehearsal and she got a CD out of her car so that we would have something. Given all the effort and caring Sandy put in pulling off our wedding, you would have thought it was her wedding we were attending. I don't think any other vendor poured so much of themselves into our day. I could not have gotten married without her!

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Ruthann P

Sandy from Bea & Co was the best decision we made for vendors. She was with me every step of the way, answering my phone calls and emails for over a year! She ordered all of our flowers and found the peonies I was dreaming about, as well as made all the bouquets, arrangements,... Read More etc. She loaned us her lanterns free of charge, and when we ran out of alcohol & ice, she ran to the store to get more. She took care of our dog who was part of the ceremony, and I'm sure did much more. She keep assuring me that everything was going to be perfect (and it was)! Most importantly she always had a smile on her face. She was happy to be helping and she was happy for us. Sandy has a great aesthetic, and is a wonderful lady in general. We couldn't have been happier with the her, and our wedding day wouldn't have been perfect without her guidance and help. We love her!

TO Bea & Co.