Book Your Wedding with Beachfront Weddings at Madison Beach Hotel

A BALLROOM IN MADISON, CT

Outdoor Space. The outdoor space is where many couples choose to have their ceremony with the beautiful backdrop of the water.

Banquet Hall. This space can be turned into just about anything you can dream of and can host quite a large party.

Restaurant. The restaurant on site is a great place to host that intimate wedding of your closest friends and family.

These three spaces are available exclusively to the wedding guests since the hotel prides themselves on only hosting one wedding at a time. The capacity for the events is 160, and there is a minimum guest count of 75 for all events.

You will fall in love with the Madison Beach Hotel the moment you set eyes on it. And the setting is not the end of the excellence. There are multiple on site services to help you eliminate your wedding to-do list.

First of all, you won't have to do much for the food. Just go to a tasting, choose the menu you like best and the experts take care of the rest. The culinary professionals will create a mouth-watering, satisfying meal from the first hors d'oeuvre to the last slice of cake.

After it is prepared, the impeccably dressed waitstaff will efficiently and elegantly use their fine-dining skills to serve the dinner in an orderly fashion, ensuring that every guests is completely satisfied with their meal.

Before you sit down to enjoy that delectable dinner, you will have all the help planning you can ask for. The on-site event coordinator will be at your service to guide and assist throughout your decision-making processes. No matter what inquiries you have, the coordinator will get you an answer. Also rest-assured that on your wedding day, that event planner will be there to make sure every detail is meticulously executed.

Your expectations will be exceeded at the Madison Beach Hotel.

Here are a few extra perks to make you say yes to the Madison Beach Hotel:

• On-site bridal suite
  • On-site parking
  • On-site accommodations
  • Rehearsal dinner spaces
  • Gluten free, lactose free, nut free and vegan meals available
  • Handicap accessibility
  • Shuttle
  • Valet parking

Connecticut’s Premier Beachfront Resort

Celebrate your special day in style with a romantic ceremony and reception at Madison Beach Hotel. With a private beach on Long Island Sound, we are one of the premier venues for weddings - a destination easily accessed from New York to Boston. The goal of our entire team at the Madison Beach Hotel is to exceed your expectations, delight all of your senses, and create life-long memories. With our unparalleled views, genuine hospitality, and first-rate culinary team, your momentous occasion is sure to shine.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

94 West Wharf Road, Madison, CT (203) 318-6268

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Sharon K

I can't say enough great things about Libby, her entire team, and the Madison Beach Hotel. I have never met anyone with more passion or a bigger heart than Libby and her team. We were constantly treated with such respect and kindness, and they made an experience that can be... Read More stressful, a breeze for us. The day of the reception was a dream come true. Nicole made sure that everything was set up for us, so that all we had to do was enjoy our day. The whole experience was worth every penny. If you're looking for the experience of a lifetime and the wedding of your dreams - stop looking. The Madison Beach Hotel is the one.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Tricia M

I can't say enough great things about this venue. It's the perfect setting for a beach front wedding! Everything about The Madison Beach Hotel is immaculate from the venue itself to the staff, and the food was out of this world too! Nothing is missed here. The staff is... Read More exceptional and helped to accommodate all of our needs no matter how last minute they were. Libby is the best and she'll make sure your day is perfect! We now can't wait to go back to visit.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Colleen R

From the moment I lifted my head off the pillow on 10/1/16 to the moment I laid it back down, I was in love with every aspect of my day. I was in love with the obvious, the man I married, but I was also in love with everything about Madison Beach Hotel. It has such an intimate... Read More wedding feel in an absolutely breathtaking and calming location. The food for me was one of the most important parts and also lucky for me the hotel prides themselves on their cuisine. It was not a wedding factory feel from the staff to the FOOD!!! It was amazing. Now onto why it was so amazing, Libby and Nicole. Libby spent the past 5 months holding my hand, understanding when the difficult moments came up with a dash of humor and confidence and seemed to know just what I wanted when I walked through her door and made it very clear that I was going for a not so traditional "vibe". From when we started the day to the end of the evening, everything was taken care of and I had zero worries. Libby made sure she saw me off down the aisle with water in her hand right at the steps before I walked down and Nicole who spent the reception with us and seemed to know our every move and only retrospectively did we realize this :) She was calm, 10-steps ahead and genuinely cared. Our room at the end of the evening was beautifully set up for us but she even remembered our brownie sundaes we never had a chance to eat :) , she thought of everything. I never once felt like I was just another bride to Libby and Nicole but also the entire staff of the hotel. You feel like you are staying at the Ritz, the service is impeccable. Moral of the story: BOOK THIS VENUE!!!! If you love the beach and want a wedding that has no worry, good food, amazing staff,insanely beautiful rooms, and doesn't feel like a wedding factory, then this is your place. We will be back for every anniversary. No regrets.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Loren L

From start to finish, all was smooth, and enjoyable. Libby is a true professional and all the staff that touched our event was sincere and friendly. We just relaxed and left it all in their hands and we were thrilled. We were able to sit back and just "enjoy the ride" Nicole... Read More was awesome and Chef Mo did an amazing job.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lindsay E

The Madison Beach Hotel was the first and only venue we ended up visiting, we fell in love with it as soon as we were greeted by the team when we arrived. From the beginning of our wedding planning, to the day after, everything was ran smooth with every detail perfect. My... Read More husband, family and friends couldn’t have asked for a better year of planning with the Madison Beach Hotel.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mandi M

My best friend just tied the knot, wink wink, here this summer! It is a stunning venue. Beautiful view, right on the water, truly understated elegance. Their staff was spectacular and the food was delicious. Libby & Nicole were dynamite. The perfect venue for a summer... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily K

A hidden gem! Our first and only venue we toured. From our first meeting with Libby to the farewell breakfast, everything exceeded our expectations. I can’t say enough great things about Madison Beach Hotel, Libby and her entire staff (especially Nicole, Megan and Cindy). They... Read More make you feel like family and will do whatever it takes to make sure it is the best day of your life. The staff was very accommodating regarding food allergies and last minute changes. Madison Beach IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica D

My Husband, Miran and I got married tjis past June at Madison Beach Hotel. Our wedding was beyond our expectations. Libby, Megan, and Nicole were very helpful every step of the way. Libby was there for me personally on my wedding day to calm down my nerves. Megan was absolutely... Read More amazing and helpful down to the littlest details, and Nicole was magical from the rehearsal to the wedding day with makimg sure Miran and I were taking care of and kept happy. My bridal assistant was so hands on with the both of us from our food, to drinks, to making sure my dress was always set perfectly. My husband's family are huge critics when it comes to big events, but considering we had 2 different weddings after ours and everyone kept stating our wedding was the wedding of the year says alot about Madison and their employees. The family stated the place was gorgeous, the food was delicious, The staff PAID ATTENTION TO EVERYONES ALLERGIES, and double checked to see if the food was up to their standards. They also complimented on how amazing the DJ Tom was with playing all the right songs and how Nicole placed our decor was right out of my head. After the wedding was all said and done Nicole escorted us up to our Honeymoon Suite which blew us away from the rose petal pathway, to the fireplace being lit and food with champagne was just the ending to our magical day we needed. Miran and I both stated if we could do Just Our Wedding Day over we would 1,000 times because ot was just that perfect. No words or thank yous will ever be enough to Libby, Megan, and Nicole for the care, compassion, and generousity they have shown us throughout our wedding planning and throughout our wedding. We are already considering having our daughter's Sweet 16th Birthday there due to the place being absolutely beautiful, the food being delicious, and the staff I trust fully with making her birthday as magical as they did with our wedding. Thank You Again Madison Beach Hotel, Libby, Megan, Nicole, and the ENTIRE staff.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Daria C

I would happily recommend the Madison Beach Hotel to anyone looking for a wedding venue! From the second we stepped on the property we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding. Libby, Nicole, and the rest of the team at MBH were amazing. Their attention to detail and... Read More experience are obvious. There were a few last minute issues and Libby and her crew made it seem effortless. I can not thank Madison Beach Hotel enough for the incredible job they did to make our day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kimberly L

I don't have enough wonderful things to say about Madison Beach Hotel. From the moment we met with Libby right up to the wedding day, Libby and her team were so accommodating and organized. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the food is amazing. So many of my guests were... Read More blown away by how beautiful the day was and how delicious the food was. I would recommend this venue to anyone! My husband and I stayed in the suite for two nights and they went above and beyond to make sure we felt special on our wedding night. Nicole was also so helpful the day of and made sure if there was anything we needed we had it. If you want a beach wedding in any season.. this is your place!! I already can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 lisa r

Hi just had my wedding at the at The Madison Beach Hotel and it was better than i ever imagined. I planned my wedding in about 6 months and honestly they made it so stress free for me. Libby and her team were incredible to work with. Besides just being so friendly and... Read More informative they really guided me thru every step. My guest are still raving about the service, the food and the gorgeous venue. What i also loved was i didn't have to worry about a thing. I just showed up and they handled the rest including taking care of all my things at the end of the night and packing and bringing everything to my room so i could continue an after party in the lounge. Absolutely the Best!!! Highly recommend thanks

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chelsea F

Just had our daughters wedding in September at the Madison Beach Hotel. It was beyond our expectations! Spectacular setting and an absolutely gorgeous venue! Director of catering, Libby Rutty and her assistants Nicole and Megan were wonderful to work with as were the rest of... Read More the hotel staff! The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful! All of our guests commented on the attentiveness of the staff. They have every angle covered from beginning to end. Any questions or concerns we had during the planning were addressed immediately and with a big smile! Our overnight guests raved about their rooms - even the mattresses!! It was truly a perfect wedding. Not a thing went wrong! Even the weather was glorious! We couldn't ask for anything more! Libby and her staff run a tight ship. Our guests are still talking about it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

The Madison Beach Hotel is just the best! Libby was such a huge help planning our wedding. She is so knowledgeable about all aspects of the long and extensive process. The hotel was so accommodating in every way from the moment we stepped foot in the door until the moment we... Read More left! Nicole is absolutely amazing...she was right there when we needed her and she orchestrated every detail the day of our wedding! She never missed a beat and always new what we wanted before we even had to ask for it! The food was awesome and was served hot to our guests! We can't say enough good things about this venue, everyone there made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Lauren B

I can’t even begin to say enough lovely and positive things about Libby and her entire team at Madison Beach Hotel. From the moment we took a tour of Madison Beach Hotel, nearly 2+ years ago now, up until my wedding, and even beyond, Libby has been right on point throughout the... Read More entire process. She has been extremely responsive in everything, with the most detailed (and fast!) answers a bride could ever hope for. Libby is so passionate about weddings, she is truly the BEST wedding planner around. The day of the reception went off without a hitch. I can’t even begin to describe how many small details I had in our wedding, and NOTHING was missed or overlooked. Our guests are continuing to rave about the food, the setting overlooking the Long Island Sound, the staff, and the overall ambiance of the ballroom. Perhaps the best comment I have received (so far) was that one bartender somehow remembered everyone’s drinks, and even before they placed their drink order at the bar, they were already pouring their drink for them. Your guests will feel like true royalty here. Out of all my crazy and unique requests, anything at all that was asked, was attainable and achievable. The entire staff clearly went way beyond their duties. After the end of our long night, and our after party at Donahue’s down the road, we had some food and cake waiting for us in our room, with rose petals scattered across the room and champagne on ice. It was seriously the cherry on the cake. Again, and literally, no detail was missed. I know I have a lifelong friend in Libby, and the entire staff at Madison Beach Hotel for life. I wish I could do it all again!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Doreen P

If you want to have a special wedding, Madison Beach Hotel is the place to do so! We just had our wedding there on October 15, 2016 and we did have our perfect wedding, we call it our "Best Day Ever" and we owe so much to the hotel and their amazing staff. It will be a day we... Read More will never forget. Working with Libby, Nicole and the rest of the staff was a joy, they made every little detail perfect, they made us feel so special, they made it personal for us and our guests said such wonderful things about them and the hotel. It was truly a blessing to have our wedding there. And now we cannot wait to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary there next October! Doreen and Nani.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Gina H

We had the most perfect wedding at the Madison Beach Hotel in July! Libby was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. She was able and willing to help us plan and coordinate every little detail to make sure we had our dream wedding. Guests continue to rave about the... Read More food, the setting, the staff, and the location. We can't thank you enough for making this a day we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Jessica B

I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. We were married on October 18th and other than being a little chilly, which no one can control, it was perfect!! Libby and Matt were wonderful to work with. The food was delicious and the staff is wonderful. If anything went... Read More wrong, I never knew about it. Our friends and family said that our wedding was one of the best they've ever been to! I can't wait to go back for our anniversary!! I highly recommend Madison Beach Hotel

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Elizabeth P

The staff at the Madison Beach Hotel were absolutely wonderful to work with! They handled all the details and essentially act as wedding planners. I was thoroughly impressed with the food, service and quality of this venue and I would absolutely recommend it as a wedding venue!... Read More It was beautiful and our night was perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

Words cannot express how my new husband and I feel about the Madison Beach Hotel- and the people who embody it. We were married there on the beach on 6/11/15 and had a truly incredible day, the memory of which will last our lifetime. We first met the Madison Beach Hotel... Read More wedding coordinator Libby about 1 year prior to our wedding when we had moved back to CT for the year for work. At the time, after 10 minutes of touring the Madison Beach Hotel, we knew that we had found our own little slice of paradise in my home state and that it was the perfect place for us to tie the knot. As busy doctors-in-training, Libby always found time to meet with us several times throughout the year- she often worked around our schedules and was always available by email or phone for questions/concerns that came up. We relied on her expert advice for several of our vendor selections, including our florist (Bakes & Baldwin, Madison CT) and D.J.,(Mike Connolly - Southington, CT) whose work also turned out to be nothing less than spectacular. On our wedding day, the Madison Beach Hotel truly treated us as king and queen. They schedule only one wedding on any given day, which made us feel like special and honored guests. Our bridal suite was one of their signature rooms with a grand view of the beach and sound right outside our door. They were able to accommodate a block of hotel rooms for us for all of our out-of-town guests to all of our specifications. Anything that we requested for us or any of our guests was achievable, anything that we asked for in terms of menu/timeline/details was attainable. Libby and Matt, along with all of the staff at the hotel, went above and beyond to ensure that our day was absolutely perfect. I used to believe that the perfect wedding was a thing of dreams, but after our experience, I firmly believe that with the right location, timing, and especially people helping, your wedding can come together as your own fairy tale which will last a lifetime. Thank you so much to all at the Madison Beach Hotel for our incredible day and start to the rest of our lives! We will be returning time and time again to the hotel/community that has a special place in our hearts. -Carla & Matt

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Arielle E

I’m not sure how and where to begin in expressing what a remarkably beautiful wedding for my daughter and her husband at The Madison Beach Hotel! The hotel and the beach location are beautiful. The wedding planning began with the experience, competence, great taste and focus on... Read More perfection in every detail by Libby, the special events director. She is great to work with, made invaluable suggestions and has a wonderful way of dealing with any “difficult” situations that come up! Her staff was helpful and patient and answered every question - big or small.When we got to the hotel on Saturday of the wedding, I was so happy knowing every detail was addressed as my daughter was enjoying her beautiful bridal suite with a huge smile on her face! The groom and his groomsmen were perfectly situated in the Spinnaker Lounge which was wonderful to have during the reception as well for guests to use. The day truly began when we had a touching "First Look" in the lobby and charming photos out on the grassy strip in front of the beach. As we enjoyed the pretty spot, I noticed everyone bustling around under Mat, the banquet manager's direction getting everything ready for the ceremony. We went back to the room to get ready for the ceremony. It wasn’t until we were queued up to walk down the steps to the ceremony by the beach that I began to truly understand the attention to every last detail which Libby and Mat gave to our wedding. When I took my seat at the front, turned and watched the girls come down the aisle followed by my beautiful daughter, I saw that they even paid attention to the perfect timing of each one walking. Once our beautiful and touching ceremony was over, we were greeted by the first of the wonderful servers with a toast to our newlyweds. The cocktail hour was charming, abundant and delicious with it’s lovely views of the water! We were completely tickled when we were out by the rocks for sunset pictures, when down comes a server with a plate of food for us! The ballroom looked amazingly gorgeous, and the great service continued. And then there was Mat again…ever present, head on a swivel, hard working, unflappable in directing the concert of the wedding - all that with a smile on his face in every instance! The food was delicious, and the flow of the wedding was perfect. Arielle and Jesse’s wedding was elegant and truly was everything and more than we all dreamed possible. I would recommend Libby Rutty and the Madison Beach Hotel very much!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Matthew C

We had a few hiccups with the booking of hotel rooms initially, but once some things were ironed out, we could not have asked for a better venue than the Madison Beach Hotel. The service was absolutely impeccable and they took fantastic care of everyone. They were very flexible... Read More when we wanted a few things that were a bit out of the box (we only wanted beer and wine instead of a full bar). The food was fantastic and really some of the best I have ever had in a banquet setting. It should also go without saying that the setting was amazing. The hotel is right on the water and the facilities are impeccable. Overall a great place.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013

We were married at the Madison Beach Hotel on July 13, 2013. The Madison Beach Hotel is a new, beautiful facility offering upscale accommodations, beachfront views and spa perfect for a beach-style wedding. Having looked at multiple wedding venues in the northeast, the Madison... Read More Beach Hotel is the newest and freshest venue with one of the prettiest settings. Wedding package prices were reasonable and in the middle price range of places we looked at. The pre-wedding planning was handled in an organized, professional manner and the staff worked to fulfill all of our desires for the wedding including customized menu items, guest accommodations and last minute requests. The staff at the Madison Beach Hotel are incredibly friendly yet professional at all levels of service. Notably, Libby, Abby, Chris and Trish, were instrumental in making the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception run smoothly and make for an amazing wedding day. We had many customized items made for the wedding that the staff flawlessly utilized and placed them as we had requested. Additionally, their coordination with outside vendors was excellent and the food was delicious. Our experience at the Madison Beach Hotel was excellent and we highly recommend it for your wedding.

Beautiful location and great staff

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Samantha M

food had hair in it and was horrible. ruined my wedding. Beautiful location and great staff

Unforgettable wedding

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Mariaelena S

When you think of a beach wedding you imagine the sand between your toes, warm ocean breeze and the peaceful sounds of the waves hitting the shore. This was exactly what we wanted and found was only possible at the Madison Beach Hotel. From the first moment of our first visit we... Read More knew this was the place. The Madison Beach Hotel is the only hotel, restaurant, banquet hall located directly on the beach in Connecticut (Believe me, I called/visited almost every venue in CT) Most offer a walk on the beach after but not a ceremony on the beach. We had our ceremony on their private beach. The entire planning process was extremely flexible, friendly and personal. Whenever I called with questions they were up to date on the details of our wedding. Did not feel like just a file folder in a wedding reception hall. The events manager, Beth McDevitt was incredible and went above and beyond in assisting us in every way. After the ceremony our cocktail reception was held on the lawn as our amazing clam bake dinner was cooked on the beach. Our guests danced the night away inside the reception hall. Our guests truly enjoyed themselves and are still talking about the lobster.

Meet The Director of Catering

Libby Rutty

As one of Connecticut's leading wedding planners, with more than three decades of expertise in wedding and special events, I would be thrilled to be a part of your special day at the Madison Beach Hotel. Throughout my dynamic career, I have had the privilege to plan and produce hundreds of weddings. Weddings are my passion and I am well-versed in all things weddings and celebratory events. As the director of catering at the Madison Beach Hotel, I look forward to directing our team of seasoned professionals to create your most memorable day!