Relax, I make all the arrangements!

Beautiful Blooms by Jen is a contemporary florist providing our brides with the freshest, most unique floral arrangements. Our goal as the only certified florist in northwest Ohio is to design using the latest trends and techniques so you can walk into the event of your dreams!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5646 Summit Street, Sylvania, OH

Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Reviewed on 2/21/2012 Traci S

Beautiful Blooms by Jen saved our wedding day. We had originally booked another florist who was recommended to us by a friend. Two months before the wedding, the florist suddenly wouldn't return our calls. Once we reached five weeks before the wedding, we panicked. Bound and... Read More determined not to go to the many over-priced and elitist flower shops in town, my mother suggested that we call Beautiful Blooms by Jen, thinking their vision would best match our style and dream for our wedding day. We called Jen, explaining our situation, hoping beyond hope that she would take us on. Jen not only booked our wedding with very short notice, but she and her team made it happen with such a high level of class and detail that I know wouldn't have happened with another florist. We did much of our own set up for our wedding, which was held at the Manor House at Wildwood. I was there for much of the day and was beyond impressed when Jen and her team arrived... they worked so hard hauling in equipment and making the most beautiful arrangements. They practically turned the Manor House into an ethereal, Victorian version of a Midsummer Night's Dream. Our day was unforgettable... the flowers were breathtaking... and aside from marrying the love of my life, the most memorable part of our wedding day experience was the flowers. Since our wedding, Jen and her team have become friends of ours. My husband stops in frequently to buy me flowers, and Beautiful Blooms by Jen is now the only florist we use for any special event or arrangement needs. We are lucky to have such a quality small business with such creative vision right in our own neighborhood. Jen and her team offer Toledo a much needed young, dynamic and fresh approach to the local floral business backed by years of experience. Brides, trust me... after what I went through... look no further for your wedding florist.

BBBJ - top notch service from consultation to rece

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Kaitlyn N

My husband and I got married in Jamaica, but held our big wedding reception back home in Columbus, OH a few weeks later. Working with Jen and her staff, even 3 hours away, we always felt as if she was right around the corner! BBBJ is extremely organized. My mom and I both... Read More were so impressed with her wedding planner worksheet - I was able to visualize what each component would look like, and it had me excited for MONTHS before the wedding! Furthermore, I made changes two or three times leading up to the wedding, and made the addition of flower petals for our cake VERY last minute. BBBJ rolled with the punches and had everything set and organized for me!! I kept an eye on BBBJ's Facebook "In the Cooler" photo album, trying to see if I could catch an early glimpse of any of the flowers we had selected... so fun! Because the ceremony had been finished for a few weeks, BBBJ's flowers were the part I was most looking forward to, and they were above and beyond what I had anticipated! To me, it felt like arrangements that I had only seen on TV or online in some designer showcase! The flower delivery was on time (and maybe even early, as Meghan had the venue decorated before the bridal party even arrived!). Meghan then stuck around to help us pin the boutonnieres on the men, which was an extremely generous gesture, given that she was traveling from so far away! Contacting Meghan to return the vases that we rented was a piece of cake, and everything went off without a hitch. As an old college friend of Jen's, I couldn't have imagined anyone else doing my wedding reception flowers, and I am so thankful for all of the effort and care that BBBJ put into our reception arrangements. We had so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Jen and her staff for ANY event you are having! I only wish I lived closer so I could visit her shop on a regular basis! Thanks BBBJ! You all are amazing; keep up the great work!! :) :) -Kaitlyn

Excellent Service and Quality

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Krista S

I LOVED working with Jen. I had a few sensitive issues and she helped me figure out a way to deal with them and keep everyone happy. I made a last minute change about a week before the wedding and Jen said it was no problem. Everything looked better than I could ever have... Read More imagined. I went in with a few ideas and Jen helped me to make those ideas even better.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Tiffany A

After our first meeting with BBBJ, we knew we had to go with them as our florist! Jen was so incredibly helpful and was great at giving her advice and expertise. Once we had decided on the details, I knew she would make sure everything was perfect! Everyone was blown away by how... Read More beautiful our flowers and centerpieces were on the day of. Everything leading up to the big day was also so smooth and painless. I would definitely recommend Jen and her team for any floral needs! She takes the stress right out of it!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kelsie M

Jen brought my dreams to a reality. She is the florist for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Sarah G

We were blown away by the beautiful flowers at our wedding! Jen was so flexible and easy to work with! She made it easy for us to have beautiful flowers on a tight budget and provided us with a variety of options. We highly recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen!

2016-06-15T13:00:41 Response from the vendor

I wish I knew who this was so I could thank you personally! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kailyn K

The flowers Jen did for my wedding was everything I had hoped for and more. I was left completely speechless at how beautiful everything turned out. Jen and her team of awesome ladies captured exactly what I had envisioned. All of my guests continued to compliment the... Read More wonderful work that went into all of the arrangements. I could not have asked for anything better. I will highly recommend BBBJ to anyone looking for a florist and I will certainly never forget how beautiful all of our flowers turned out. I can't wait to see the pictures of how well the flowers photographed to share with you! Thank you again Jen, you absolutely rock at what you and your team do!

2016-06-15T13:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! We loved your venue and it was awesome to have the opportunity to enhance it with flowers! Can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Allie K

I loved working with Beautiful Blooms by Jen! She was incredibly organized and helpful leading up the the wedding day. I loved her suggestions for centerpieces and was blown away by the bouquets for the wedding. They truly made our photos and I would recommend using Jen to all... Read More of the brides out there!

2016-06-05T15:58:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We loved your photos too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Meghan T

Jen and her staff did an amazing job taking my Pinterest vision and making it a perfect reality. She made suggestions to bring it all within budget without making me feel like we were missing out on anything. She understood my idea of a mix of vintage and nature and made the... Read More perfect bouquet, accessories and decor. I cannot say enough about these ladies and their creative work.

2016-06-05T15:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Everything turned out beautiful! Plus your dress was amazing! Can't wait to start sharing pictures!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Erica C

Our flowers turned out gorgeous! They saw our vision and executed perfectly. They deliver to you, which is so nice. I highly recommend.

2016-06-05T15:59:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Rachel K

Jen was fantastic!! She sat down with us on several occasions to get our vision of what we wanted and even incorporated all of our Pinterest ideas! She made all of my bouquets and center pieces look fantastic and elegant and even incorporated the twinkle trees I wanted to make... Read More our reception space look magical! I will definitely recommend her to all!

2016-06-05T16:01:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We thought it looked magical as well! Thanks for letting us be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Tim B

We were referred to BBBJ 3 months before our wedding by our wedding venue after our original florist fell off the face of the earth, because it seems professionalism and wedding vendors just doesn't seem to mix. Jen's responsiveness was a breath of fresh air. She was very quick... Read More at answering my emails and staying in touch, which was wonderful since I was an out of state bride. She had an abundance of ideas to help keep us near budget, and seemed to get the feel of what we were going for. One thing that I really appreciated was they added two aisle decor pieces day of, due to a change in the aisle set up with no questions asked AND no charge. There were a few things though that myself or others were not pleased with though. 1. Before I went in to pay the final balance, I emailed Jen wanting to verify that the price was correct. She emailed back confirming that she had looked over it and all was correct. Well when I went in to pay, they actually forgot to add in an entire centerpiece which was a additional 10% to the final bill. 2. Jen or an assistant did not stay to help pin the boutonnieres on the grandparents/god-parents (which I generally is a service florists are supposed to provide) Jen arrived with the flowers, quickly told us how to keep them fresh, and then left to go to other eagerly awaiting brides. While I understand they she was extremely busy, there was some confusion on the location of the flowers and what flowers were meant for whom, and there was no one to ask and they weren't marked accordingly. 3. My husband's boutonniere was not how I had wanted it, nor how I discussed it with Jen. When I went to her for my in person consultation we reviewed pictures of specifically what I wanted, I had already shown these to her in email and that image was in our contract. I had told her I wanted a succulent to be the main focus (to match my bouquet) and have a small white flower accent. However, his boutonniere was mainly the white flower and the small succulent was hidden by the flower. although a trivial thing, it annoyed me since I had been so specific with my wishes. Overall, it's these details are the things separate a true professional (which doesn't seem to exist in Toledo) from the rest. All things aside, our wedding flowers were gorgeous.

2016-06-05T16:04:24 Response from the vendor

There was definitely some confusion as to what was paid for with this wedding since a lot was discussed with the venue instead of directly with the bride and grooom due to problems with the previous florist. Everything has been discussed with this bride and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Laura W

Jen was fantastic to work with! I went in with an idea of what I already wanted and she made them even better. All of the arrangements were beautiful and our guests were wowed with the centerpieces. I would recommend Jen to anyone!

2016-06-05T16:04:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Jennifer D

Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I met with her and we were completely overwhelmed. Jen, Colleen and everyone at beautiful blooms were so helpful in picking the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! And she is able to work with whatever budget you have... Read More planned. I highly recommend her! Thanks Jen for making our reception a fairytale image!

2016-06-05T16:05:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! And thanks for the brides you have been sending our way! Your photos turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 melissa w

Jen was amazing to work with. Before I even met her she scoped out my Pinterest page and already had several ideas in mind. She offered three different options for our centerpieces and even let me bring in my own lanterns and pails to hold the flowers. All the centerpieces... Read More looked like they belonged together. The groomsmen had boutonnières incorporating nautical rope and they came out better than I had pictured in my mind! Jen came herself to pin the men and hand delivered my bouquet! So thoughtful. My boquet was so beautiful that we had pieces preserved. She worked within our budget and offered options in 3 different price points and painted a beautiful picture of what everything would look like. Also she returned with a quote in less than 24 hours-- amazing!!

2016-06-05T16:06:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I try so hard to respond within 24 hours! I'm so glad you noticed : )

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Morgan C

Blooms by Jen was so fantastic to work with! They took my vision and made it a reality, even when I wasn't even sure exactly what I wanted. They were so responsive via emails and calls and I felt completely at ease the entire time. My centerpieces and bouquet were stunning. I... Read More would recommend Beautiful Blow by Jen to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Beautiful Blooms went above and beyond our expectations. The twinkle light trees, the centerpieces, the bouquets, were all exquisite. The staff was a dream to work with, they seemed to know everything my daughter wanted for her wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say it was... Read More perfection. Thanks Jen and all the staff at Beautiful Blooms, you played a big part in making my daughters wedding day so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren M

Beautiful Blooms by Jen and her staff did such a great job making all of the flowers and centerpieces look perfect! I had a basic idea of what I wanted my centerpieces to look like and then Jen took them to the next level and made them perfect. The staff took the time to help me... Read More find the best color ribbon for our bouquets and made sure the details were exactly right.

August Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Blooms by Jen went above and beyond to make sure our flowers were perfect. They provided multiple options for flower arrangements in different price points. They also were quick to respond to questions and worked well with our different wedding venders (photographer, venue, and... Read More cake).

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Lindsay S

Beautiful Blooms By Jen was really great to work with and provided absolutely beautiful flowers for my wedding!! Our colors were fuschia, black and white...the fuschia flowers seriously jumped out of our pictures because they were so vibrant. The centerpieces also turned out... Read More even better than I could have imagined. I cannot say enough how happy we are that we went with Jen!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Leilani T

I was a total Pinterest bride, and I when I met with Jen for the first time I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding! She pointed me in the right direction, and loved the ideas I had. I gave her my budget and she came up with something that would fit it perfectly.... Read More There were a few times that I had totally changed my mind, and Jen would go through and rework what I wanted and it was always perfect. I couldn't have imagined working with one else for my wedding flowers. Jen and her staff at BBBJ are amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Nicole P

The flowers turned out beautifully! Jen was very responsive, flexible, had great artistic ideas, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Abby H

Jen was great to work with and very responsive and open to our ideas. The flowers were gorgeous and all well within budget. Very happy!

Talented & Professional Florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sara S

I found Beautiful Blooms by Jen online and I'm so glad I did. Right when we had our initial consultation, we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding flowers. She and her staff are the entire package. They're experts in professionalism and communication. With a lot of... Read More vendors, you have to contact them to see where things are at, but Jen was always one step ahead! She worked with our crazy centerpiece idea and offered up tips that suited our budget and was always available if we had questions. I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Rachael L

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with. We met in person once and did everything else electronically due to us living three hours away. Jen is very experienced and was a joy to work with. She worked well with our vendors, leaving us with no worries or concerns on our wedding... Read More day. We absolutely loved everything she did for us. Our flowers and centerpieces were perfect. (: