Relax, I make all the arrangements!

Beautiful Blooms by Jen is a contemporary florist providing our brides with the freshest, most unique floral arrangements. Our goal as the only certified florist in northwest Ohio is to design using the latest trends and techniques so you can walk into the event of your dreams!

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

5646 Summit Street, Sylvania, OH

Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Reviewed on 2/21/2012 Traci S

Beautiful Blooms by Jen saved our wedding day. We had originally booked another florist who was recommended to us by a friend. Two months before the wedding, the florist suddenly wouldn't return our calls. Once we reached five weeks before the wedding, we panicked. Bound and determined not to go to the many over-priced and elitist flower shops in town, my mother suggested that we call Beautiful Blooms by Jen, thinking their vision would best match our style and dream for our wedding day. We called Jen, explaining our situation, hoping beyond hope that she would take us on. Jen not only booked our wedding with very short notice, but she and her team made it happen with such a high level of class and detail that I know wouldn't have happened with another florist. We did much of our own set up for our wedding, which was held at the Manor House at Wildwood. I was there for much of the day and was beyond impressed when Jen and her team arrived... they worked so hard hauling in equipment and making the most beautiful arrangements. They practically turned the Manor House into an ethereal, Victorian version of a Midsummer Night's Dream. Our day was unforgettable... the flowers were breathtaking... and aside from marrying the love of my life, the most memorable part of our wedding day experience was the flowers. Since our wedding, Jen and her team have become friends of ours. My husband stops in frequently to buy me flowers, and Beautiful Blooms by Jen is now the only florist we use for any special event or arrangement needs. We are lucky to have such a quality small business with such creative vision right in our own neighborhood. Jen and her team offer Toledo a much needed young, dynamic and fresh approach to the local floral business backed by years of experience. Brides, trust me... after what I went through... look no further for your wedding florist.

BBBJ - top notch service from consultation to rece

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Kaitlyn N

My husband and I got married in Jamaica, but held our big wedding reception back home in Columbus, OH a few weeks later. Working with Jen and her staff, even 3 hours away, we always felt as if she was right around the corner! BBBJ is extremely organized. My mom and I both were so impressed with her wedding planner worksheet - I was able to visualize what each component would look like, and it had me excited for MONTHS before the wedding! Furthermore, I made changes two or three times leading up to the wedding, and made the addition of flower petals for our cake VERY last minute. BBBJ rolled with the punches and had everything set and organized for me!! I kept an eye on BBBJ's Facebook "In the Cooler" photo album, trying to see if I could catch an early glimpse of any of the flowers we had selected... so fun! Because the ceremony had been finished for a few weeks, BBBJ's flowers were the part I was most looking forward to, and they were above and beyond what I had anticipated! To me, it felt like arrangements that I had only seen on TV or online in some designer showcase! The flower delivery was on time (and maybe even early, as Meghan had the venue decorated before the bridal party even arrived!). Meghan then stuck around to help us pin the boutonnieres on the men, which was an extremely generous gesture, given that she was traveling from so far away! Contacting Meghan to return the vases that we rented was a piece of cake, and everything went off without a hitch. As an old college friend of Jen's, I couldn't have imagined anyone else doing my wedding reception flowers, and I am so thankful for all of the effort and care that BBBJ put into our reception arrangements. We had so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Jen and her staff for ANY event you are having! I only wish I lived closer so I could visit her shop on a regular basis! Thanks BBBJ! You all are amazing; keep up the great work!! :) :) -Kaitlyn

Excellent Service and Quality

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Krista S

I LOVED working with Jen. I had a few sensitive issues and she helped me figure out a way to deal with them and keep everyone happy. I made a last minute change about a week before the wedding and Jen said it was no problem. Everything looked better than I could ever have imagined. I went in with a few ideas and Jen helped me to make those ideas even better.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Leilani T

I was a total Pinterest bride, and I when I met with Jen for the first time I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding! She pointed me in the right direction, and loved the ideas I had. I gave her my budget and she came up with something that would fit it perfectly. There were a few times that I had totally changed my mind, and Jen would go through and rework what I wanted and it was always perfect. I couldn't have imagined working with one else for my wedding flowers. Jen and her staff at BBBJ are amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Nicole P

The flowers turned out beautifully! Jen was very responsive, flexible, had great artistic ideas, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Abby H

Jen was great to work with and very responsive and open to our ideas. The flowers were gorgeous and all well within budget. Very happy!

Talented & Professional Florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sara S

I found Beautiful Blooms by Jen online and I'm so glad I did. Right when we had our initial consultation, we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding flowers. She and her staff are the entire package. They're experts in professionalism and communication. With a lot of vendors, you have to contact them to see where things are at, but Jen was always one step ahead! She worked with our crazy centerpiece idea and offered up tips that suited our budget and was always available if we had questions. I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Rachael L

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with. We met in person once and did everything else electronically due to us living three hours away. Jen is very experienced and was a joy to work with. She worked well with our vendors, leaving us with no worries or concerns on our wedding day. We absolutely loved everything she did for us. Our flowers and centerpieces were perfect. (:

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Amanda S

I loved Jen from the moment I walked into BBBJ!! After meeting with 2 other possible vendors, the decision was easy. She was always super responsive to questions I had which I appreciated very much. My noe husband even surprised me with a bouquet 100 days prior to our wedding and BBBJ put their special touch on it and did similar flowers and colors as a preview to the flowers for the wedding. The centerpieces at the reception were more beautiful than I could have hoped. The girls bouquets, the flower girl head wreaths and their arrangements just came together perfectly with my vision. Jen also took on my request for a brooch bouquet. Once again, they did not disappoint! I cannot say enough wonderful things about BBBJ!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Stephany M

Wow. Beautiful Blooms by Jen was recommended to be my venue's event coordinator and that is initially how I found them. I'm so glad that I took that recommendation!! I knew after my initial meeting with Jen that I wanted her to do all of my flowers and decor. Jen is very articulate, always well prepared, and very, very knowledgeable. Her communication with me via email was impressive too (even the last minute additions)! I didn't have a clear cut idea of what I wanted flower-wise, but after showing her some of the ideas I liked on Pinterest she was able to take it to a whole new level. She gave me multiple options to make sure I was getting what I wanted and truthfully, I was comfortable enough to give her and her crew the reins and get creative. What I got in return was spectacular! Jen did my bouquets, church decor and all of my centerpieces at the reception--all of it was stunning. Jen's crew was at the church on wedding day to help secure boutonnieres, make sure bouquets/decor were perfect, they helped repair a bridesmaids dress, and transported some of the decor to my reception hall. They did it all and kept things stress-free for me. I am still getting compliments on my flowers and decor nearly a month after wedding day. I am so glad I chose Beautiful Blooms by Jen and would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and creative florist!!

Friendly and reliable

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kelly M

They were very friendly, they delivered what they said they would deliver, and the flowers looked beautiful. Those are all important things on the wedding day because anyone who helps make your day easier amid the chaos is worth it. The only downside I see is the amount of flowers you get for your buck. I think that's how the industry is, in general, though, so I think Beautiful Blooms by Jen is probably comparable in price. We got 2 vase arrangements, 5 boutonnieres/corsages, and 8 bouquets, including mine.

Fantastic florist; beautiful arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Sarah K

After meeting with several florists and feeling frustrated, Jen put my mind at ease! She was able to help me figure out what I wanted and worked with me on details, arrangements, and price. I never thought it would be so worry-free, but Jen knows what she's doing and knows how to work with brides.

Fantastic Vendor!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Sarah

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beautiful Blooms by Jen. From our first meeting to the last, Jen was always friendly, professional, and put me at ease that everything for the wedding would be perfect. Once I told her my budget, she offered a ton of ideas that we could mix and match to make it work. Jen was great at taking my ideas and making them into something even better than I had imagined. In the days of Pinterest, it is easy to get pulled in a million different directions and to lose your own personal style in the process. Jen was great about helping me focus my ideas into a cohesive plan and the result was beautiful. I would highly recommend Jen to any Toledo bride.

Awful experience

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Tori D

Pushed me away from everything I wanted, would not answer questions for me, took forever to respond, super pricey, was very rude to my family and I has no customer service

2014-07-22T09:35:45 Response from the vendor

Tori, It’s unfortunate to hear that you feel this way after we fully refunded your deposit because we felt that we were not a good match and wanted you to find a florist that could better fit your needs. We also felt that 5-10 emails... Read Less Read More

Love love love

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Jodi R

If the title didn't say it already... LOVE! Jen was so great to work with. I went into the whole floral experience not really knowing what I wanted and she didn't hesitate to jump in and help me brain storm some amazing ideas. I knew we would make a great team for our wedding when she didn't make a face when I told her about my love for glitter and all things shiny! The end result of my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the other flowers was simply stunning! I was so excited when they handed me my bouquet! I couldn't believe how great they turned out. I saw a picture of the flowers on the cake on her blog a few weeks after the wedding (because let's face it, even though I cut the cake that day I don't remember what it looked like) and was BLOWN away by how amazing it was and that I could claim it as mine. The flowers held up for days after the wedding too which was awesome! I will be using Jen for all of my future floral needs that is for sure!

Absolutely Fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Cherilyn v

Jen was fantastic in every sense of the word. When I first started looking for wedding vendors, she was the first one I met with and was so helpful ever since day one. Even before we hired her, Jen offered a lot of advice and even gave us some references for photographers and DJs. She was such a joy to work with. Aside from all of that, her flowers were gorgeous! Her personal attention to detail was amazing. She was able to incorporate my mom's old wedding dress into the handle of my bouquet perfectly. Our moms said that the corsages Jen made were very comfortable on their wrists. My husband and I honestly can't say enough how much we enjoyed working with Jen. Thank you for everything! Cher and Adam

So helpful, organized

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Allison D

As an insanely organized and hands-on bride, it was sometimes difficult to give up control and let my vendors take over. There were some vendors that I felt I had to keep tabs on to make sure everything was being done on time and in the way I wanted it - but I didn't have to do this with Jen because I knew it would be done right the first time. During my initial consultation, I gave my vision and ideas and several options were presented and I was able to select the bouquet, centerpieces and other arrangements that fit my style and budget. The staff was very helpful as well by going through different options that I may like. I made several changes throughout my planning process and Jen was always a quick e-mail away and was always willing to meet to discuss options in detail. All of the arrangements for the ceremony, bouquets and centerpieces turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend Jen and her team at Beautiful Blooms by Jen - the professional and friendly staff is hard to come by.

Unique and great to work with!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Melissa D

We loved our flowers, center pieces, everything that they did! Jen was great to work with and she was very unique, and helped us make my day perfect in any way she could! They were prompt at getting back to us about everything!! She was able to work with our budget, very well! Jen has a knack for imagining exactly what I was trying to describe, and made it better than I could have dreamt!! I would recommend her to any bride!! Thanks for everything!!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 courtney t

Jen was great to work with and really considered my budget. My flowers were gorgeous! I would highly recommend Beautiful Blooms.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Jessica S

Jen was able to work within my budget. My flowers were beautiful!!

BBBJ

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Holly L

Jen was so wonderful! She was recommended to me by many people in the area. She kept in constant contact with me. There were a few changes the day of that they handled wonderfully. The flowers were so beautiful. We had multiple comments about how beautiful the arrangements were. We were incredibly happy with BBBJ! I highly recommend them!

I recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 emily c

I am so happy I chose Beautiful Blooms by Jen. They were by far the most knowledgeable, helpful, and kind staff I've worked with. At other places people told me "I don't know much about those flowers.." or "I can't get those at that time of year.." At Beautiful Blooms I got none of that and Jen was excited to make the exact bouquet I wanted a reality. At my wedding I received a ton of compliments on my flowers, I make sure to tell everyone to go check them out!

Beautfiul Blooms by Jen is Awesome and Very Professional!

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Stacy L

Jen is easy to work with. I didn't have an entire vision for my wedding flowers, but Jen was able to throw ideas out there and help me think through parts of the wedding I hadn't thought about. I only met with her at the initial meeting, but she was easy to communicate with via email. I changed my mind on a few things throughout the 9 months and she was able to accommodate my changes easily. She always provided me with quotes so I would always know how much my bill would be. She has a great staff and great service and I didn't worry about anything she was responsible for. I even asked her to provide a service she hadn't done before by stringing lights under our head table and it turned out beautifully! I would definitely recommend Jen for any wedding flowers! My lilies turned out even better than I expected and I was very happy everything!

BBBJ is by far the best florist in town!

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Amy S

Jen is so amazing! I was planning my Ohio wedding from North Carolina and I was nervous about being able to get everything done. I met with Jen only one time before the wedding and that was all I needed! I came into our meeting with a few pictures and ideas and Jen knew exactly what to do! She has such great ideas and is so creative! It was such a relief to walk away from one meeting with her and know that everything was taken care of! Jen set up everything on our wedding day and it looked absolutely perfect! My family and I loved that we did not have to set up anything...it was all taken care of! I couldn't have asked for anything more. BBBJ is definitely the one to use for NW Ohio weddings!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Stephanie A

Jen and her employees were wonderful to work with! Excellent work and was over my expectations!

TO Beautiful Blooms by Jen