Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Sylvania, OH

Relax, I make all the arrangements!

Beautiful Blooms by Jen is a contemporary florist providing our brides with the freshest, most unique floral arrangements. Our goal as the only certified florist in northwest Ohio is to design using the latest trends and techniques so you can walk into the event of your dreams!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5646 Summit Street, Sylvania, OH

Beautiful Blooms by Jen

Reviewed on 2/21/2012 Traci S

Beautiful Blooms by Jen saved our wedding day. We had originally booked another florist who was recommended to us by a friend. Two months before the wedding, the florist suddenly wouldn't return our calls. Once we reached five weeks before the wedding, we panicked. Bound and... Read More determined not to go to the many over-priced and elitist flower shops in town, my mother suggested that we call Beautiful Blooms by Jen, thinking their vision would best match our style and dream for our wedding day. We called Jen, explaining our situation, hoping beyond hope that she would take us on. Jen not only booked our wedding with very short notice, but she and her team made it happen with such a high level of class and detail that I know wouldn't have happened with another florist. We did much of our own set up for our wedding, which was held at the Manor House at Wildwood. I was there for much of the day and was beyond impressed when Jen and her team arrived... they worked so hard hauling in equipment and making the most beautiful arrangements. They practically turned the Manor House into an ethereal, Victorian version of a Midsummer Night's Dream. Our day was unforgettable... the flowers were breathtaking... and aside from marrying the love of my life, the most memorable part of our wedding day experience was the flowers. Since our wedding, Jen and her team have become friends of ours. My husband stops in frequently to buy me flowers, and Beautiful Blooms by Jen is now the only florist we use for any special event or arrangement needs. We are lucky to have such a quality small business with such creative vision right in our own neighborhood. Jen and her team offer Toledo a much needed young, dynamic and fresh approach to the local floral business backed by years of experience. Brides, trust me... after what I went through... look no further for your wedding florist.

BBBJ - top notch service from consultation to rece

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Kaitlyn N

My husband and I got married in Jamaica, but held our big wedding reception back home in Columbus, OH a few weeks later. Working with Jen and her staff, even 3 hours away, we always felt as if she was right around the corner! BBBJ is extremely organized. My mom and I both... Read More were so impressed with her wedding planner worksheet - I was able to visualize what each component would look like, and it had me excited for MONTHS before the wedding! Furthermore, I made changes two or three times leading up to the wedding, and made the addition of flower petals for our cake VERY last minute. BBBJ rolled with the punches and had everything set and organized for me!! I kept an eye on BBBJ's Facebook "In the Cooler" photo album, trying to see if I could catch an early glimpse of any of the flowers we had selected... so fun! Because the ceremony had been finished for a few weeks, BBBJ's flowers were the part I was most looking forward to, and they were above and beyond what I had anticipated! To me, it felt like arrangements that I had only seen on TV or online in some designer showcase! The flower delivery was on time (and maybe even early, as Meghan had the venue decorated before the bridal party even arrived!). Meghan then stuck around to help us pin the boutonnieres on the men, which was an extremely generous gesture, given that she was traveling from so far away! Contacting Meghan to return the vases that we rented was a piece of cake, and everything went off without a hitch. As an old college friend of Jen's, I couldn't have imagined anyone else doing my wedding reception flowers, and I am so thankful for all of the effort and care that BBBJ put into our reception arrangements. We had so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Jen and her staff for ANY event you are having! I only wish I lived closer so I could visit her shop on a regular basis! Thanks BBBJ! You all are amazing; keep up the great work!! :) :) -Kaitlyn

Excellent Service and Quality

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Krista S

I LOVED working with Jen. I had a few sensitive issues and she helped me figure out a way to deal with them and keep everyone happy. I made a last minute change about a week before the wedding and Jen said it was no problem. Everything looked better than I could ever have... Read More imagined. I went in with a few ideas and Jen helped me to make those ideas even better.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Rachel K

Jen was fantastic!! She sat down with us on several occasions to get our vision of what we wanted and even incorporated all of our Pinterest ideas! She made all of my bouquets and center pieces look fantastic and elegant and even incorporated the twinkle trees I wanted to make... Read More our reception space look magical! I will definitely recommend her to all!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Tim B

We were referred to BBBJ 3 months before our wedding by our wedding venue after our original florist fell off the face of the earth, because it seems professionalism and wedding vendors just doesn't seem to mix. Jen's responsiveness was a breath of fresh air. She was very quick... Read More at answering my emails and staying in touch, which was wonderful since I was an out of state bride. She had an abundance of ideas to help keep us near budget, and seemed to get the feel of what we were going for. One thing that I really appreciated was they added two aisle decor pieces day of, due to a change in the aisle set up with no questions asked AND no charge. There were a few things though that myself or others were not pleased with though. 1. Before I went in to pay the final balance, I emailed Jen wanting to verify that the price was correct. She emailed back confirming that she had looked over it and all was correct. Well when I went in to pay, they actually forgot to add in an entire centerpiece which was a additional 10% to the final bill. 2. Jen or an assistant did not stay to help pin the boutonnieres on the grandparents/god-parents (which I generally is a service florists are supposed to provide) Jen arrived with the flowers, quickly told us how to keep them fresh, and then left to go to other eagerly awaiting brides. While I understand they she was extremely busy, there was some confusion on the location of the flowers and what flowers were meant for whom, and there was no one to ask and they weren't marked accordingly. 3. My husband's boutonniere was not how I had wanted it, nor how I discussed it with Jen. When I went to her for my in person consultation we reviewed pictures of specifically what I wanted, I had already shown these to her in email and that image was in our contract. I had told her I wanted a succulent to be the main focus (to match my bouquet) and have a small white flower accent. However, his boutonniere was mainly the white flower and the small succulent was hidden by the flower. although a trivial thing, it annoyed me since I had been so specific with my wishes. Overall, it's these details are the things separate a true professional (which doesn't seem to exist in Toledo) from the rest. All things aside, our wedding flowers were gorgeous.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Laura W

Jen was fantastic to work with! I went in with an idea of what I already wanted and she made them even better. All of the arrangements were beautiful and our guests were wowed with the centerpieces. I would recommend Jen to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Jennifer D

Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I met with her and we were completely overwhelmed. Jen, Colleen and everyone at beautiful blooms were so helpful in picking the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! And she is able to work with whatever budget you have... Read More planned. I highly recommend her! Thanks Jen for making our reception a fairytale image!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 melissa w

Jen was amazing to work with. Before I even met her she scoped out my Pinterest page and already had several ideas in mind. She offered three different options for our centerpieces and even let me bring in my own lanterns and pails to hold the flowers. All the centerpieces... Read More looked like they belonged together. The groomsmen had boutonnières incorporating nautical rope and they came out better than I had pictured in my mind! Jen came herself to pin the men and hand delivered my bouquet! So thoughtful. My boquet was so beautiful that we had pieces preserved. She worked within our budget and offered options in 3 different price points and painted a beautiful picture of what everything would look like. Also she returned with a quote in less than 24 hours-- amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Morgan C

Blooms by Jen was so fantastic to work with! They took my vision and made it a reality, even when I wasn't even sure exactly what I wanted. They were so responsive via emails and calls and I felt completely at ease the entire time. My centerpieces and bouquet were stunning. I... Read More would recommend Beautiful Blow by Jen to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Beautiful Blooms went above and beyond our expectations. The twinkle light trees, the centerpieces, the bouquets, were all exquisite. The staff was a dream to work with, they seemed to know everything my daughter wanted for her wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say it was... Read More perfection. Thanks Jen and all the staff at Beautiful Blooms, you played a big part in making my daughters wedding day so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren M

Beautiful Blooms by Jen and her staff did such a great job making all of the flowers and centerpieces look perfect! I had a basic idea of what I wanted my centerpieces to look like and then Jen took them to the next level and made them perfect. The staff took the time to help me... Read More find the best color ribbon for our bouquets and made sure the details were exactly right.

August Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Blooms by Jen went above and beyond to make sure our flowers were perfect. They provided multiple options for flower arrangements in different price points. They also were quick to respond to questions and worked well with our different wedding venders (photographer, venue, and... Read More cake).

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Lindsay S

Beautiful Blooms By Jen was really great to work with and provided absolutely beautiful flowers for my wedding!! Our colors were fuschia, black and white...the fuschia flowers seriously jumped out of our pictures because they were so vibrant. The centerpieces also turned out... Read More even better than I could have imagined. I cannot say enough how happy we are that we went with Jen!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Leilani T

I was a total Pinterest bride, and I when I met with Jen for the first time I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding! She pointed me in the right direction, and loved the ideas I had. I gave her my budget and she came up with something that would fit it perfectly.... Read More There were a few times that I had totally changed my mind, and Jen would go through and rework what I wanted and it was always perfect. I couldn't have imagined working with one else for my wedding flowers. Jen and her staff at BBBJ are amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Nicole P

The flowers turned out beautifully! Jen was very responsive, flexible, had great artistic ideas, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Abby H

Jen was great to work with and very responsive and open to our ideas. The flowers were gorgeous and all well within budget. Very happy!

Talented & Professional Florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sara S

I found Beautiful Blooms by Jen online and I'm so glad I did. Right when we had our initial consultation, we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding flowers. She and her staff are the entire package. They're experts in professionalism and communication. With a lot of... Read More vendors, you have to contact them to see where things are at, but Jen was always one step ahead! She worked with our crazy centerpiece idea and offered up tips that suited our budget and was always available if we had questions. I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Rachael L

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with. We met in person once and did everything else electronically due to us living three hours away. Jen is very experienced and was a joy to work with. She worked well with our vendors, leaving us with no worries or concerns on our wedding... Read More day. We absolutely loved everything she did for us. Our flowers and centerpieces were perfect. (:

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Amanda S

I loved Jen from the moment I walked into BBBJ!! After meeting with 2 other possible vendors, the decision was easy. She was always super responsive to questions I had which I appreciated very much. My noe husband even surprised me with a bouquet 100 days prior to our wedding... Read More and BBBJ put their special touch on it and did similar flowers and colors as a preview to the flowers for the wedding. The centerpieces at the reception were more beautiful than I could have hoped. The girls bouquets, the flower girl head wreaths and their arrangements just came together perfectly with my vision. Jen also took on my request for a brooch bouquet. Once again, they did not disappoint! I cannot say enough wonderful things about BBBJ!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Stephany M

Wow. Beautiful Blooms by Jen was recommended to be my venue's event coordinator and that is initially how I found them. I'm so glad that I took that recommendation!! I knew after my initial meeting with Jen that I wanted her to do all of my flowers and decor. Jen is very... Read More articulate, always well prepared, and very, very knowledgeable. Her communication with me via email was impressive too (even the last minute additions)! I didn't have a clear cut idea of what I wanted flower-wise, but after showing her some of the ideas I liked on Pinterest she was able to take it to a whole new level. She gave me multiple options to make sure I was getting what I wanted and truthfully, I was comfortable enough to give her and her crew the reins and get creative. What I got in return was spectacular! Jen did my bouquets, church decor and all of my centerpieces at the reception--all of it was stunning. Jen's crew was at the church on wedding day to help secure boutonnieres, make sure bouquets/decor were perfect, they helped repair a bridesmaids dress, and transported some of the decor to my reception hall. They did it all and kept things stress-free for me. I am still getting compliments on my flowers and decor nearly a month after wedding day. I am so glad I chose Beautiful Blooms by Jen and would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and creative florist!!

Friendly and reliable

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kelly M

They were very friendly, they delivered what they said they would deliver, and the flowers looked beautiful. Those are all important things on the wedding day because anyone who helps make your day easier amid the chaos is worth it. The only downside I see is the amount of... Read More flowers you get for your buck. I think that's how the industry is, in general, though, so I think Beautiful Blooms by Jen is probably comparable in price. We got 2 vase arrangements, 5 boutonnieres/corsages, and 8 bouquets, including mine.

Fantastic florist; beautiful arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Sarah K

After meeting with several florists and feeling frustrated, Jen put my mind at ease! She was able to help me figure out what I wanted and worked with me on details, arrangements, and price. I never thought it would be so worry-free, but Jen knows what she's doing and knows how... Read More to work with brides.

Fantastic Vendor!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Sarah

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beautiful Blooms by Jen. From our first meeting to the last, Jen was always friendly, professional, and put me at ease that everything for the wedding would be perfect. Once I told her my budget, she offered a ton of ideas that we could... Read More mix and match to make it work. Jen was great at taking my ideas and making them into something even better than I had imagined. In the days of Pinterest, it is easy to get pulled in a million different directions and to lose your own personal style in the process. Jen was great about helping me focus my ideas into a cohesive plan and the result was beautiful. I would highly recommend Jen to any Toledo bride.

Awful experience

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Tori D

Pushed me away from everything I wanted, would not answer questions for me, took forever to respond, super pricey, was very rude to my family and I has no customer service

2014-07-22T09:35:45 Response from the vendor

Tori, It’s unfortunate to hear that you feel this way after we fully refunded your deposit because we felt that we were not a good match and wanted you to find a florist that could better fit your needs. We also felt that 5-10 emails... Read Less Read More

Love love love

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Jodi R

If the title didn't say it already... LOVE! Jen was so great to work with. I went into the whole floral experience not really knowing what I wanted and she didn't hesitate to jump in and help me brain storm some amazing ideas. I knew we would make a great team for our wedding... Read More when she didn't make a face when I told her about my love for glitter and all things shiny! The end result of my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the other flowers was simply stunning! I was so excited when they handed me my bouquet! I couldn't believe how great they turned out. I saw a picture of the flowers on the cake on her blog a few weeks after the wedding (because let's face it, even though I cut the cake that day I don't remember what it looked like) and was BLOWN away by how amazing it was and that I could claim it as mine. The flowers held up for days after the wedding too which was awesome! I will be using Jen for all of my future floral needs that is for sure!