Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5646 Summit Street, Sylvania, OH

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Megan L

Jen and her staff we're 100% from day one for me. Jen was awesome to work with while planning, so professional yet laid back enough I felt like I was bouncing ideas around with one of my girlfriends. The day of, Sarah and another assistant set up at the venue and presented us... Read More girls with our flowers. She had lots of tips to get us through the day. I was also able to see our venue come to life between taking pictures and I had to pick my jaw up off the floor every time I passed through. Flowers was the one thing I was clueless about during wedding planning and I can't be happier with the decision of going through Jen.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Michelle S

I am still completely in awe of how beautiful all the flowers for our wedding were, and how great Jen was to work with! She made the planning process easy from long distance in California and worked with my ideas and budget. Her assistants also made wedding day effortless,... Read More tracking down bridal party, moms, dads, etc. to affix their flowers inside the church while I got ready. I had not planned to have my bouquet preserved, but it was just too lovely to not have as a keepsake. Jen doesn't do preservation at her shop, but sent me to her recommendation that does. Overall I just can't think of anything I could have improved upon. Jen and her staff really have an eye for detail and made our day even more special.

2016-09-14T19:57:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so excited to see your pictures! Please share when you get them back! Your blue orchids were super fun and we had so much planning with you. I'm so happy you had an easy planning process! Our customer service... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Sarah B

Jen and her staff was awesome! At our reception, each table had a different centerpiece with flowers and Jen was willing to work with all my ideas! She and her staff put a lot of work in preparing our flowers and was very detailed. Our bouquets and accent flowers were beautiful... Read More as well as my flower crown halo. I am so happy we went with Jen and her staff!

2016-09-12T11:30:30 Response from the vendor

You attention to detail was amazing and I loved all the vintage elements! Can't wait to see pictures! You were gorgeous! Thank you so much for taking the time to write these sweet words! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Tiffany A

After our first meeting with BBBJ, we knew we had to go with them as our florist! Jen was so incredibly helpful and was great at giving her advice and expertise. Once we had decided on the details, I knew she would make sure everything was perfect! Everyone was blown away by how... Read More beautiful our flowers and centerpieces were on the day of. Everything leading up to the big day was also so smooth and painless. I would definitely recommend Jen and her team for any floral needs! She takes the stress right out of it!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kelsie M

Jen brought my dreams to a reality. She is the florist for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Sarah G

We were blown away by the beautiful flowers at our wedding! Jen was so flexible and easy to work with! She made it easy for us to have beautiful flowers on a tight budget and provided us with a variety of options. We highly recommend Beautiful Blooms by Jen!

2016-06-15T13:00:41 Response from the vendor

I wish I knew who this was so I could thank you personally! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kailyn K

The flowers Jen did for my wedding was everything I had hoped for and more. I was left completely speechless at how beautiful everything turned out. Jen and her team of awesome ladies captured exactly what I had envisioned. All of my guests continued to compliment the... Read More wonderful work that went into all of the arrangements. I could not have asked for anything better. I will highly recommend BBBJ to anyone looking for a florist and I will certainly never forget how beautiful all of our flowers turned out. I can't wait to see the pictures of how well the flowers photographed to share with you! Thank you again Jen, you absolutely rock at what you and your team do!

2016-06-15T13:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! We loved your venue and it was awesome to have the opportunity to enhance it with flowers! Can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Allie K

I loved working with Beautiful Blooms by Jen! She was incredibly organized and helpful leading up the the wedding day. I loved her suggestions for centerpieces and was blown away by the bouquets for the wedding. They truly made our photos and I would recommend using Jen to all... Read More of the brides out there!

2016-06-05T15:58:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We loved your photos too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Meghan T

Jen and her staff did an amazing job taking my Pinterest vision and making it a perfect reality. She made suggestions to bring it all within budget without making me feel like we were missing out on anything. She understood my idea of a mix of vintage and nature and made the... Read More perfect bouquet, accessories and decor. I cannot say enough about these ladies and their creative work.

2016-06-05T15:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Everything turned out beautiful! Plus your dress was amazing! Can't wait to start sharing pictures!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Erica C

Our flowers turned out gorgeous! They saw our vision and executed perfectly. They deliver to you, which is so nice. I highly recommend.

2016-06-05T15:59:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I can't wait to see pictures!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Rachel K

Jen was fantastic!! She sat down with us on several occasions to get our vision of what we wanted and even incorporated all of our Pinterest ideas! She made all of my bouquets and center pieces look fantastic and elegant and even incorporated the twinkle trees I wanted to make... Read More our reception space look magical! I will definitely recommend her to all!

2016-06-05T16:01:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We thought it looked magical as well! Thanks for letting us be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Tim B

We were referred to BBBJ 3 months before our wedding by our wedding venue after our original florist fell off the face of the earth, because it seems professionalism and wedding vendors just doesn't seem to mix. Jen's responsiveness was a breath of fresh air. She was very quick... Read More at answering my emails and staying in touch, which was wonderful since I was an out of state bride. She had an abundance of ideas to help keep us near budget, and seemed to get the feel of what we were going for. One thing that I really appreciated was they added two aisle decor pieces day of, due to a change in the aisle set up with no questions asked AND no charge. There were a few things though that myself or others were not pleased with though. 1. Before I went in to pay the final balance, I emailed Jen wanting to verify that the price was correct. She emailed back confirming that she had looked over it and all was correct. Well when I went in to pay, they actually forgot to add in an entire centerpiece which was a additional 10% to the final bill. 2. Jen or an assistant did not stay to help pin the boutonnieres on the grandparents/god-parents (which I generally is a service florists are supposed to provide) Jen arrived with the flowers, quickly told us how to keep them fresh, and then left to go to other eagerly awaiting brides. While I understand they she was extremely busy, there was some confusion on the location of the flowers and what flowers were meant for whom, and there was no one to ask and they weren't marked accordingly. 3. My husband's boutonniere was not how I had wanted it, nor how I discussed it with Jen. When I went to her for my in person consultation we reviewed pictures of specifically what I wanted, I had already shown these to her in email and that image was in our contract. I had told her I wanted a succulent to be the main focus (to match my bouquet) and have a small white flower accent. However, his boutonniere was mainly the white flower and the small succulent was hidden by the flower. although a trivial thing, it annoyed me since I had been so specific with my wishes. Overall, it's these details are the things separate a true professional (which doesn't seem to exist in Toledo) from the rest. All things aside, our wedding flowers were gorgeous.

2016-06-05T16:04:24 Response from the vendor

There was definitely some confusion as to what was paid for with this wedding since a lot was discussed with the venue instead of directly with the bride and grooom due to problems with the previous florist. Everything has been discussed with this bride and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Laura W

Jen was fantastic to work with! I went in with an idea of what I already wanted and she made them even better. All of the arrangements were beautiful and our guests were wowed with the centerpieces. I would recommend Jen to anyone!

2016-06-05T16:04:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Jennifer D

Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I met with her and we were completely overwhelmed. Jen, Colleen and everyone at beautiful blooms were so helpful in picking the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! And she is able to work with whatever budget you have... Read More planned. I highly recommend her! Thanks Jen for making our reception a fairytale image!

2016-06-05T16:05:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! And thanks for the brides you have been sending our way! Your photos turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 melissa w

Jen was amazing to work with. Before I even met her she scoped out my Pinterest page and already had several ideas in mind. She offered three different options for our centerpieces and even let me bring in my own lanterns and pails to hold the flowers. All the centerpieces... Read More looked like they belonged together. The groomsmen had boutonnières incorporating nautical rope and they came out better than I had pictured in my mind! Jen came herself to pin the men and hand delivered my bouquet! So thoughtful. My boquet was so beautiful that we had pieces preserved. She worked within our budget and offered options in 3 different price points and painted a beautiful picture of what everything would look like. Also she returned with a quote in less than 24 hours-- amazing!!

2016-06-05T16:06:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I try so hard to respond within 24 hours! I'm so glad you noticed : )

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Morgan C

Blooms by Jen was so fantastic to work with! They took my vision and made it a reality, even when I wasn't even sure exactly what I wanted. They were so responsive via emails and calls and I felt completely at ease the entire time. My centerpieces and bouquet were stunning. I... Read More would recommend Beautiful Blow by Jen to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Beautiful Blooms went above and beyond our expectations. The twinkle light trees, the centerpieces, the bouquets, were all exquisite. The staff was a dream to work with, they seemed to know everything my daughter wanted for her wedding. I am not exaggerating when I say it was... Read More perfection. Thanks Jen and all the staff at Beautiful Blooms, you played a big part in making my daughters wedding day so memorable.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren M

Beautiful Blooms by Jen and her staff did such a great job making all of the flowers and centerpieces look perfect! I had a basic idea of what I wanted my centerpieces to look like and then Jen took them to the next level and made them perfect. The staff took the time to help me... Read More find the best color ribbon for our bouquets and made sure the details were exactly right.

August Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Blooms by Jen went above and beyond to make sure our flowers were perfect. They provided multiple options for flower arrangements in different price points. They also were quick to respond to questions and worked well with our different wedding venders (photographer, venue, and... Read More cake).

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Lindsay S

Beautiful Blooms By Jen was really great to work with and provided absolutely beautiful flowers for my wedding!! Our colors were fuschia, black and white...the fuschia flowers seriously jumped out of our pictures because they were so vibrant. The centerpieces also turned out... Read More even better than I could have imagined. I cannot say enough how happy we are that we went with Jen!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Leilani T

I was a total Pinterest bride, and I when I met with Jen for the first time I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding! She pointed me in the right direction, and loved the ideas I had. I gave her my budget and she came up with something that would fit it perfectly.... Read More There were a few times that I had totally changed my mind, and Jen would go through and rework what I wanted and it was always perfect. I couldn't have imagined working with one else for my wedding flowers. Jen and her staff at BBBJ are amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Nicole P

The flowers turned out beautifully! Jen was very responsive, flexible, had great artistic ideas, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Abby H

Jen was great to work with and very responsive and open to our ideas. The flowers were gorgeous and all well within budget. Very happy!

Talented & Professional Florist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Sara S

I found Beautiful Blooms by Jen online and I'm so glad I did. Right when we had our initial consultation, we knew that we wanted her to do our wedding flowers. She and her staff are the entire package. They're experts in professionalism and communication. With a lot of... Read More vendors, you have to contact them to see where things are at, but Jen was always one step ahead! She worked with our crazy centerpiece idea and offered up tips that suited our budget and was always available if we had questions. I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Rachael L

Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with. We met in person once and did everything else electronically due to us living three hours away. Jen is very experienced and was a joy to work with. She worked well with our vendors, leaving us with no worries or concerns on our wedding... Read More day. We absolutely loved everything she did for us. Our flowers and centerpieces were perfect. (:

Jen Linehan

Training: Beautiful Blooms by Jen. Sylvania, OH Botanica. San Diego, CA Pieter Bouterse Studio. Cleveland, OH University Flower Shop. Columbus, OH Emery's Flowers and Company. Toledo, OH Education: The Ohio State University. Columbus, OH Bachelors: Agriculture Education University of Toledo Toledo, OH Masters: Career Technical Education Other: Floriculture Teacher, Toledo, OH 2008-2011, Horticulture Teacher, Sylvania, OH 2006-2008