On-site luxury hair & makeup services

Pairing Beauty & Bubbly to create a unique experience for brides and their wedding parties. In addition to providing exceptional hair and makeup services, we offer complimentary bubbly and desserts to our clients to enjoy. We personalize all services to create the perfect package for you!

267 5th Ave, New York , NY Serving NY, NJ, CT, & MA (212) 235-7060
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Mia Y

THE. BEST. From my trial to the wedding day, Beautini did absolutely everything possible to make sure my every request was met and no small question was left unanswered. Ten bridesmaids plus me, mothers, and grandmothers were no small task!! The team managed to customize every... Read More look so that we all left for the wedding feeling and looking beautiful. It was a very hot day (mid 90s).. and after a day out in the sun (reception was almost exclusively outdoors), dancing till we were drenched in sweat, and a few happy tears, my make up looked impeccable!! I couldn't believe it.. ! I looked the same at 3am as I had when they glam'd me up at 11am. I would suggest Beautini to any bride I love. So glad they were part of our special day.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jackie S

I chose to use Beautini for hair and makeup at my wedding after absolutely falling in love with the styles and looks Brittany and Kelsey did at my trial. Brittany and Kelsey were magnificent and made me, my bridesmaids and family look stunning! It is amazing how they truly... Read More listened to what I wanted and were able to get the makeup and hair to reflect that so perfectly. Not only are they awesome at doing hair and makeup, but they are professional, punctual and SO nice to work with. Thank you, Beautini, for making me feel so beautiful on one of the biggest days of my life!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Loraine V

Best decision I made! I cannot express how amazing this experience was. From start to finish...they were exceptional. Not only were they super friendly, but also provided high quality services. If you can imagine it, they will try to make it happen :) I absolutely recommend them... Read More to anyone looking for a hair/make-up artist for any occasion.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Emily D

Brittany's team is fantastic! They did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I for my recent wedding - they did an amazing job and were so fun to work with. I had a few changes that I wanted to make after my trial and they did a great job achieving exactly the look that I... Read More wanted. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Emily D

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kelly R

Amazing! Beautini did my hair for my wedding along with my 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms. They were so professional, right on time, and fit in great with my group of women! Everyone's hair came out exactly as they wanted it. I had changed my mind about a few things since my trial and... Read More the changes I asked for were perfectly executed and my hair was perfect. Not to mention every hair stayed in place all night! I can't recommend Beautini enough!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Siobhan D

Brittany and her team were incredible. Brittany was so responsive leading up to the wedding and her and Rita made sure I left the trial feeling confident in what they had done. They provided great advice and re-did anything I didn't love at first. They traveled nearly 4 hours... Read More out of the city to cover my wedding upstate. They were so calm the morning of and kept us all on schedule. I was afraid of the makeup running down my face due to all the emotions of the day but everything stayed put! All the bridesmaids looked beautiful and very natural. I would highly recommend Beautini. They are incredibly sweet, great to be around, and amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Allie W

Beautini was everything and more when it came to providing beauty services for my wedding. From scheduling the trial to the day of the wedding, Beautini made sure all my questions were answered and my needs were met. Not only did Beautini make sure that my girls and me looked... Read More FABULOUS for the big day, they did so in such a fun way. It felt like they were part of the bridal party! I literally could not have asked for anyone better and I highly recommend them for any and all beauty needs!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Ashley K

I cannot say enough about this amazing group of women. Irene, Brittany and Natasha worked tirelessly this past year to ensure that my wedding day along with my engagement shoot and bridal shower were a success. I've never felt more beautiful or more comfortable in my own skin.... Read More On my wedding day, which was a full-on blizzard, they showed up on time and with huge smiles on their faces. They helped calm my nerves and all of my girls looked incredible. Thank you so much ladies. You truly went above and beyond. I am so incredibly grateful. I only wish I had something else to celebrate so I could spend more time with you.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ashley S

Beautini was overall extremely professional, fun and very easy to work with. I selected Beautini for makep and hair for my recent wedding. Everything from the initial trial to execution went flawlessly. I would highly recommend Beautini to anyone who is looking for... Read More exceptional service. Thank you for your role in making my day perfect! Ashley

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristin D

I had Brittany from Beautini do my makeup for my wedding along with 9 other women (bridesmaids + mother + grandmother). Everyone looked GORGEOUS! Not only was the end result spectacular for pictures but everyone had a ton of fun during the getting ready process. Brittany and... Read More her assistant (we had a lot of women so needed two makeup artists) were very personable, up beat and did a great job listening to what each lady wanted their makeup to look like. They also helped keep the fun, positive and relaxed atmosphere going. Getting ready can take a long time (especially with so many women) and we had to start early, but Brittany arrived on time, set up and was ready to go with a smile on her face at 7:30am. I'm impressed and I would recommend her highly for your wedding or any formal event.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kayla W

I recently got married 9/4/2016 and hired Beautini for hair and makeup services for myself and my entire bridal party. They were awesome! So accommodating especially when I changed locations on where I was going to get ready. Brittany was so easy going and made me feel at ease... Read More during such a stressful time!. Brittany did my makeup and Maria did my hair. It lasted all day and I never needed a touch up! Brittany understood my concerns and did everything I asked!. Maria did a fantastic job on my hair! I was getting tons of compliments on it all day!. My entire bridal party were all happy with their hair and makeup! My sister is getting married in 2018 and is sure she will be using them as well! Thank you Brittany, Maria, and the entire Beautini team for making my wedding day so special and memorable for me! I WILL see you guys again soon!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Mary M

I had a great experience working with Brittany and her team - they were so easy to get along with and did a great job for myself and my bridesmaids. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for hair and makeup in the greater NYC area!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Alexa R

Five stars isn't enough for Brittany and her team at Beautini. I searched months (not an overstatement) to find the perfect hair and makeup team for my wedding last week. I found looking for hair and makeup to probably be one of the most stressful vendors. I finally stumbled... Read More upon Beautini and after having my trial with her and Janice last summer I couldn't be happier. From the beginning Brittany was detailed and direct with her scheduling and answered any questions I had within 48 hours- which is an amazing turnaround for wedding vendors. Brittany was even detailed enough to send me an outline with a timeline and pictures from my trail with things I liked and didn't like- amazing considering how OCD planning my wedding made me. Brittany, Janice, and a third person (who's name I forgot) came right at the time the outline said and were absolutely incredible to work with. My hair and makeup (and all my bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls hair and makeup) were absolutely perfect. I truly felt the most beautiful I've ever felt due to Brittany and Janice. You would be crazy not to use Beautini for your wedding or special event- this was the best wedding vendor I chose. Five stars is simply not enough! Thank you Beautini!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kelli S

Beautini were absolutely wonderful to work with!! Cost is pretty industry-standard for weddings but the end result was truly outstanding. All the ladies in the wedding - from moms to bridesmaids to bride to other participants and family members - looked stunning and it's all... Read More thanks to the work of the Beautini team we had that day. Thanks to the team also for accommodating some last minute requests and for adhering to a timeline that had the potential to be a logistical nightmare. I am so grateful to have worked with you all!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany B

Brittany's team really was a dream come true! I've never felt so pampered or pretty as on my wedding day. Feedback from my bridesmaids was all in-line with how I felt. We had a number of people who were a little wary of getting their hair and makeup done walk away feeling like... Read More the team really listened to and worked with them to create the perfect look. I've never been someone who wears a lot of makeup but this was so much fun and the result felt both so natural and glamorous that I'll admit I've been converted. Brittany was my main point of contact and she was super responsive -- the finest details were noted and acted on. I can't recommend Beautini enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Thiviya N

I am not someone who wears make up often, just a little eyeliner and lipstick for big parties maybe - but I was so happy with the way that Kathy did my make up that it made me want to learn how to do it myself! I was able to get in touch with her and she was so so helpful in... Read More giving me tips on products and techniques, even though I'm such a newbie that I had trouble even phrasing to her what exactly I wanted to know. She gave me really thorough advice and tips and I can't wait to pick up the items and practice and experiment with what I now know!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Liana B

I planned my wedding in 4 months and wanted to use a friend's hair stylist but unfortunately she and a few others that were recommended were unavailable on such short notice. I found beautini through the knot and decided to give them a try. The team there was super nice and... Read More responsive. The stylist who did my trial had an unforseen family emergency the week before my wedding and Brittany from beautini contacted me right away to aprise me if the situation. She asked that I come in for another trial (at no cost) to ensure I was comfortable with my new stylist, Mailey. Mailey was excellent and the whole wedding party looked amazing. She went above and beyond trying to repurpose a headband i bought into a unique head piece which added a wow factor to my bridal hair. She was also beyond sweet and attentive. I would have given 5 stars based on pure styling but I took one away purely because of the $25/person travel fee they charge which can add to your overall cost quickly. It would be better if it was a set travel fee instead of a per person since there is only one stylist traveling regardless of how many girls she has to style. That said i would still recommend beautini.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andrea S

Hair and makeup was one of the most stressful things to book for my wedding, but I am SO happy I went with Beautini! They were very professional, showed up on time, finished early, and not to mention the staff are so friendly and we were laughing most of the morning! It poured... Read More on my wedding day and my hair stayed in place the whole day and night (and that without gluing my entire head with gel and spray!) They really listen to you too based on what you want and deliver. The hair trial was super helpful because I was able to identify parts I didnt like so that on the day of it was better than perfect! I didnt do a makeup trial, but the day of the MUA stopped every few minutes to show me and we built on that until it was what I wanted! Thanks again Beautini!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura M

Absolutely perfect. Brittany and Rebecca made the entire bridal party flawless. I had no idea what I wanted and even after the trial, changed my mind multiple times! Brittany pointed me in all the right directions and was supportive through my indecisiveness. That day, my... Read More makeup was exactly what I wanted. All 9 of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their results as well. Even my mom, who was hesitant to have professional makeup, loved the natural look Brittany gave her and was receiving compliments all night. Not only are Brittany and Rebecca extremely talented, they are unbelievably friendly and bubbly even after traveling at the crack of dawn to get 11 ladies completed by noon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Francesca D

Brittany was so wonderful to work with! I actually had another hair and makeup team booked, but was just blown away with Beautini's professionalism and the hair (Natasha) and makeup (Ilani & Jackie) output. Everyone loved the team's work. Would highly recommend them for any... Read More event.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lindsay K

I have to start with how amazing Beautini is!!! I have never had my makeup professionally done so I was nervous. They made me feel so comfortable at the trial and worked with me until the look was absolutely perfect! Wedding planning is difficult and Beautini made the hair &... Read More makeup part a breeze! The day of the wedding they were right on time and made my entire bridal bridal look stunning. The team is so warm & friendly. They stayed the entire time to make sure everyone looked picture perfect and the makeup lasted all day and night! I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs hair and makeup. They have a passion for it and it truly shows in the their work!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Brittany and Sara did an amazing job on my hair and makeup the day of my daughter's wedding. I was worried that they wouldn't come for just one person but they did and I could not be happier! They were so friendly and really worked with me making sure I liked whatever they did... Read More and tweaking something if I wanted to change it. As soon as guests arrived to the reception, I received so many compliments on both my makeup and my hair. I definitely recommend Beautini to every bride!! Thank you Brittany and Sara!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rachel D

Amazing hair and makeup and an amazing team from the first email you send. My artists were fantastic. If I could hire them all the time I would!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Samantha J

Beautini was an absolute pleasure to work with. Their customer service is excellent and their work is top-notch. Natasha and Haney both listened to all of our requests and executed everything perfectly. Since they were the first stop on our journey that day, their energy and... Read More positivity were perfect. We absolutely LOVED working with Beautini!

Brittany Lo

As the Founder and CEO of Beautini, Brittany Lo has always seen the power that beauty has to empower women from the inside out. Prior to starting Beautini, Brittany had a career in marketing working for brands including L'OREAL USA, Redken 5th Ave, and Sony Music Entertainment. With her B.S. degree from Babson College, Brittany fused her business and beauty expertise to develop the unique concept of making makeovers fun. Today, Beautini does just that by providing women with beauty services and bubbly so they can sip and enjoy themselves, making for the ultimate beauty experience.