On-site luxury hair & makeup services

Pairing Beauty & Bubbly to create a unique experience for brides and their wedding parties. In addition to providing exceptional hair and makeup services, we offer complimentary bubbly and desserts to our clients to enjoy. We personalize all services to create the perfect package for you!

267 5th Ave, New York , NY Serving NY, NJ, CT, & MA (212) 235-7060
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany B

Brittany's team really was a dream come true! I've never felt so pampered or pretty as on my wedding day. Feedback from my bridesmaids was all in-line with how I felt. We had a number of people who were a little wary of getting their hair and makeup done walk away feeling like... Read More the team really listened to and worked with them to create the perfect look. I've never been someone who wears a lot of makeup but this was so much fun and the result felt both so natural and glamorous that I'll admit I've been converted. Brittany was my main point of contact and she was super responsive -- the finest details were noted and acted on. I can't recommend Beautini enough!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Allie W

Beautini was everything and more when it came to providing beauty services for my wedding. From scheduling the trial to the day of the wedding, Beautini made sure all my questions were answered and my needs were met. Not only did Beautini make sure that my girls and me looked... Read More FABULOUS for the big day, they did so in such a fun way. It felt like they were part of the bridal party! I literally could not have asked for anyone better and I highly recommend them for any and all beauty needs!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Alexa R

Five stars isn't enough for Brittany and her team at Beautini. I searched months (not an overstatement) to find the perfect hair and makeup team for my wedding last week. I found looking for hair and makeup to probably be one of the most stressful vendors. I finally stumbled... Read More upon Beautini and after having my trial with her and Janice last summer I couldn't be happier. From the beginning Brittany was detailed and direct with her scheduling and answered any questions I had within 48 hours- which is an amazing turnaround for wedding vendors. Brittany was even detailed enough to send me an outline with a timeline and pictures from my trail with things I liked and didn't like- amazing considering how OCD planning my wedding made me. Brittany, Janice, and a third person (who's name I forgot) came right at the time the outline said and were absolutely incredible to work with. My hair and makeup (and all my bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls hair and makeup) were absolutely perfect. I truly felt the most beautiful I've ever felt due to Brittany and Janice. You would be crazy not to use Beautini for your wedding or special event- this was the best wedding vendor I chose. Five stars is simply not enough! Thank you Beautini!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Laura A

I originally contacted Brittany and her team whilst planning our destination wedding to NYC from the UK. Brittany was very responsive to all communications and really helped to put my mind at ease as I wasn't having a trial before the wedding day. The day before the wedding... Read More Brittany emailed me to confirm the time both Tiffany and Rebecca would be arriving at the hotel for hair and makeup. Both ladies arrived at the hotel on time, with beautiful robes and Prosecco for us to enjoy. Both Tiffany and Rebecca listened to what each of us wanted (myself, my mum and my mother in law) and the end result was absolutely amazing. They far exceeded our expectations!! If you are looking for a professional hair and makeup team with flawless results, look no further than Beautini... Thank you so much ladies!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Olivia F

This is long overdue since I got married in May but Beautini made my wedding dreams come true! I have never felt so beautiful before. Natasha and Rebecca were amazing to work with from multiple trials when I had anxiety over hair and makeup to the actual wedding day. The whole... Read More Beautini crew is so talented and even my bridesmaids conveyed how beautiful they felt. Definitely book Beautini Brittany and everyone there are incredible!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lauren P

I am working with Brittany and Beautini for my upcoming wedding in just a few weeks and have had a great experience throughout the process! Of all the vendors I knew I needed to find when we started the planning process, hair and makeup was the most stressful for me because I... Read More know I can be very picky, and the options seemed overwhelming. However, once I found Brittany and came in for my trial, I knew I was in good hands and could stop searching. My trial was flawless (and fun!) and I knew immediately that I wanted to book for myself and my bridesmaids. I ended up coming back to get glammed up on the day of my engagement photo shoot and my hair and makeup really looked incredible in the photos. Kathy is a master makeup artist and I was blown away with both looks she's done on me so far, both airbrush and regular makeup. I knew I trusted her immediately. She also gave me great tips for my everyday makeup routine which resulted in me changing my bronzer and blush habits for the better :). I also purchased the lipstick she recommended for my wedding day and it's become a favorite. Tiffani is doing my hair and when she revealed the updo at the end of the trial, I audibly gasped. It exceeded all expectations and made me so excited for the big day. Through the process, Brittany has been very involved and hands on. She's checked in multiple times, refined the timing and specific schedule via an easy-to-update google doc to make sure the day goes smoothly, and helped me schedule an additional complimentary trial when the first hair stylist that I was going to work with was no longer available for my wedding day. This change could have been stressful but Brittany handled it like a pro and kept me calm. Tiffani also made me feel at ease and went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% happy and confident with my look. Overall, Brittany really makes you feel like you're her top priority, no matter how busy she must be, and she clearly gets the importance of great client service and building relationships. I'd highly recommend Beautini for all brides to be, especially ones who care about the little details and staying very organized. Plus they come with cute robes and champagne on the day off, so it's really a win win! I will book again for future important events and can't wait for my bridesmaids to be blown away by how gorgeous they will all look in a few weeks at my wedding. Beautini is a must book for all brides in the tri-state area!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lauren G

The team at Beautini is amazing - seriously! Brittany was so helpful with all of the set up and making sure me, my mom and the party were matched up with the right artists. And artists they were. Kristine (makeup) and Janais (hair) and their team were fabulous, they made each... Read More person look amazing, not too over done but just a better version of themselves which is exactly what I wanted. They did such a great job on my mom too, really happy as was she. Last but not least, I LOVED my makeup, again it wasn't that caked on, over done look, it was just really beautifully applied makeup that really gave me that bridal glow. The team are very skilled and knew exactly what they were doing and were super patient with a group of like 12 girls! Janais was AMAZING, she did such a good job with my hair - I normally do not wear my hair up but the dress which was a t back with lots of jewels really required it to be up to really give people a good look at the dress/give it a bit of drama when I walked down the aisle. It was just what I wanted and really held during the day. I then had her come to the venue a little later to take it down and give me my usual curly look which was a bit more me. Beyond thrilled with what they did for me and my girls. Everyone complimented us on how great we all looked. Would definitely use them again for other events.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lauren W

We traveled from the UK to be married in Manhattan so I didn't get a chance to have a trial for my hair and make up. Luckily Abby and Kelsey were amazing and I loved how my bridesmaids, Mum and I all looked on the day. They completely understood the look we wanted. Brittany was... Read More great at keeping in contact, helping me organise and answer any questions I had. I would 100% recommend Beautini to anyone looking at using them for a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Nina B

I went with Beautini to provide hair and makeup for myself, five bridesmaids, and two moms on my wedding day. From the start the whole team was incredibly wonderful. I did a hair and makeup trial with them in February, and Brittany provided a second hair trial to me free of... Read More charge when the first one went awry. On the wedding day itself we had four stylists, and they were unbelievable. Each girl picked their own hairstyle and makeup look, and the Beautini team knocked it out of the park. They were so efficient that was actually finished early, which is unheard of. Everyone absolutely raved about their hair and makeup, and the looks stayed put all night. All of the stylists were kind, professional, and accommodating. Special thanks to Janais (hair) and Rebecca (makeup) who were my artists that day. I could not have been happier with Beautini's services!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Bri L

The Beautini team was so great to work with from my first conversation through my wedding day. I was able to easily schedule my hair and makeup trials. When I wasn't completely sold on my wedding makeup I was able to do a second trial that left me feeling much more confident.... Read More On my wedding day, the team showed up right on time and got NINE of us ready with no issues, no stress and ahead of schedule. Everyone looked gorgeous. I was obsessed with how my hair & makeup came out. I truly felt like the best/most beautiful version of myself and our pictures showed this to be true. Plus, the styles held strong through a long and hot summer day/night, even through the after party. Several guests/bridesmaids told me that we had the best makeup they had seen for a wedding party. Everyone looked classically elegant - not too glitzy/over the top like sometimes is the case with wedding makeup. I highly recommend Beautini to any bride!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Vanessa C

It was such a relief to find Beautini! I had a couple trails with other hair and makeup artists and couldn't believe how unorganized they were so when I met with Brittany (the owner) and her girls (Kathy and Jennifer) and they gave me everything I wanted and understood my look... Read More and really asked all the questions they needed to (and also at a competitive but also still on the reasonable side price) I was in heaven. Everybody arrived on time on the big day, they brought bubbly and robes and they're good mood! I was very happy with the outcome, I felt beautiful and my bridal party loved them too! Thanks for being just a good business!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Sarah S

I had the best time working with the whole Beautini team. They did my hair and make-up for our engagement photos and then hair and makeup for my wedding party and Mothers. I have gotten so many compliments on my look for both events and owe it to the skilled hair and make-up... Read More artists. Everyone in my bridal party looked great and felt great. It is a good balance of enough make-up to make a difference, and not too much. The staff is timely and very nice. They did a great job of listening to what I wanted and making it happen. I would recommend Beautini to anyone getting married in the NYC area!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Hatsie H

Brittany and her team at Beautini were so wonderful to work with! My hair and make-up looks were admittedly the one thing that I obsessed over. The problem was, the hair I had in mind didn’t go with the dress that I loved and bought, and I had never had my make-up... Read More professionally done and therefore had no idea what I was asking for. Brittany was incredibly understanding and helped me book my hair and make-up trial, and then another trial when I still wasn’t completely sure and changed basically the entire look. She also didn’t make me feel silly for being so indecisive, which was a blessing. She worked with my wedding coordinator to make sure the timing of the day was right and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. Mailey helped me come up with a hair style that accentuated the dress but which I also felt comfortable in and was also really fun to spend such a big day with, and Sandy made sure the entire wedding party looked stunning. In the grand scheme of things, you spend a large part of your wedding day with your hair and make-up team, and you want to make sure that you feel comfortable and at ease with them. I couldn’t have asked for a better team with Beautini and cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Laura S

The Beautini team traveled all the way to Boston from NYC to get myself and my bridal party ready onsite on my wedding day. They were as patient, kind and professional as can be and I am forerver grateful to them for going above and beyond to make all of us incredibly happy with... Read More our hair and makeup. They took their time on each person and made us feel pampered and more beautiful than we could have imagined. As a bride, I could not have been happier with how my wedding day look turned out. They are a dream team!!! I'm just so happy!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 jacqueline K

Wow, what a great company! Brittany is very responsive, very professional, and very sweet! We used Beautini for hair and makeup for our engagement photos as well as for hair and makeup for our bridal party. In coordinating for our wedding, Brittany was super accommodating... Read More whether that meant making time to give us a second trial when my husband and I decided we wanted to go for a different look, or changing around the number of stylists when bridal party and family members changed their mind about what wanted what services, Beautini was patient, kind, professional, and always excited for our big day! Bailey did my hair and Nicole did my makeup and both were fabulous! Bailey, Nicole, and the other artists from Beautini's team on the day of the wedding were so patient, kind, and understanding no matter how many times bridesmaids changed their minds on hair or makeup and they all worked very quickly! Everyone looked gorgeous and their makeup was flawless and natural and their hair stayed the entire night. Booking Beautini was definitely one of the best choices we made in planning our wedding. They made everyone feel beautiful and important! Brittany and the Beautini team are amazing!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Julia F

I LOVED working with Beautini! Their studio where they do the trials are so cute (and they have champagne!). They even did a second trial with me to make sure I was in love with my wedding hair. The day of the wedding they were on time, very organized, and managed the time... Read More perfectly. I looked stunning as did my mother, my mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids! I've never seen anyone do makeup as naturally beautiful as Brittany. And they were super fun to be with and chat with on my wedding day. I could not have picked a better hair and makeup stylist for the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Samantha H

Brittany and her team were awesome. Brittany was so reliable and responsive leading up to the wedding. I lived out of town and she was very flexible and receptive to all of my concerns and requests. Janais and Rebecca did my hair and makeup, in addition to my bridesmaids'... Read More hair and makeup. They were so wonderful, calming and enjoyable. They did fantastic jobs on everyone, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I would absolutely recommend Beautini!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Victoria C

Beautini was booked for my wedding and may I say how wonderful all the ladies were with hair and makeup!!!! I kept getting compliments all night as well as my bridal party. All of the ladies were soooo nice, made us laugh, and was overall wonderful company!!! I also loved... Read More talking to Brittany- she was so quick with responding, always was kind, and always answered my questions!!! I recommend this place to all my friends and even my sister will be using them for her wedding!!! I can't thank you enough!!! You all are wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Emily D

Brittany's team is fantastic! They did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I for my recent wedding - they did an amazing job and were so fun to work with. I had a few changes that I wanted to make after my trial and they did a great job achieving exactly the look that I... Read More wanted. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Emily D

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kelly R

Amazing! Beautini did my hair for my wedding along with my 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms. They were so professional, right on time, and fit in great with my group of women! Everyone's hair came out exactly as they wanted it. I had changed my mind about a few things since my trial and... Read More the changes I asked for were perfectly executed and my hair was perfect. Not to mention every hair stayed in place all night! I can't recommend Beautini enough!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Siobhan D

Brittany and her team were incredible. Brittany was so responsive leading up to the wedding and her and Rita made sure I left the trial feeling confident in what they had done. They provided great advice and re-did anything I didn't love at first. They traveled nearly 4 hours... Read More out of the city to cover my wedding upstate. They were so calm the morning of and kept us all on schedule. I was afraid of the makeup running down my face due to all the emotions of the day but everything stayed put! All the bridesmaids looked beautiful and very natural. I would highly recommend Beautini. They are incredibly sweet, great to be around, and amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Ashley K

I cannot say enough about this amazing group of women. Irene, Brittany and Natasha worked tirelessly this past year to ensure that my wedding day along with my engagement shoot and bridal shower were a success. I've never felt more beautiful or more comfortable in my own skin.... Read More On my wedding day, which was a full-on blizzard, they showed up on time and with huge smiles on their faces. They helped calm my nerves and all of my girls looked incredible. Thank you so much ladies. You truly went above and beyond. I am so incredibly grateful. I only wish I had something else to celebrate so I could spend more time with you.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ashley S

Beautini was overall extremely professional, fun and very easy to work with. I selected Beautini for makep and hair for my recent wedding. Everything from the initial trial to execution went flawlessly. I would highly recommend Beautini to anyone who is looking for... Read More exceptional service. Thank you for your role in making my day perfect! Ashley

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kristin D

I had Brittany from Beautini do my makeup for my wedding along with 9 other women (bridesmaids + mother + grandmother). Everyone looked GORGEOUS! Not only was the end result spectacular for pictures but everyone had a ton of fun during the getting ready process. Brittany and... Read More her assistant (we had a lot of women so needed two makeup artists) were very personable, up beat and did a great job listening to what each lady wanted their makeup to look like. They also helped keep the fun, positive and relaxed atmosphere going. Getting ready can take a long time (especially with so many women) and we had to start early, but Brittany arrived on time, set up and was ready to go with a smile on her face at 7:30am. I'm impressed and I would recommend her highly for your wedding or any formal event.

Brittany Lo

As the Founder and CEO of Beautini, Brittany Lo has always seen the power that beauty has to empower women from the inside out. Prior to starting Beautini, Brittany had a career in marketing working for brands including L'OREAL USA, Redken 5th Ave, and Sony Music Entertainment. With her B.S. degree from Babson College, Brittany fused her business and beauty expertise to develop the unique concept of making makeovers fun. Today, Beautini does just that by providing women with beauty services and bubbly so they can sip and enjoy themselves, making for the ultimate beauty experience.