Becca Bee Events

coordination for weddings in VA, DC and MD.

Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Keswick, VA coordination for weddings in VA, DC and MD. (443) 534-0630

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Justin M

We did not have a great experience with Becca, and we chose the partial planning + day of coordination package. I didn't feel she connected to us or invested in our wedding day, and felt the services we received were very minimal. Communicating via email was tough, since she... Read More seemed brusque/dismissive, but phone calls are definitely better. It started off well with some vendor recommendations.. But you would have to be the one driving communication, since she doesn't reach out to check in or make any suggestions of where you should be in planning. Even when I reached out for her feedback, I felt like she just blew me off. Considering we had the partial planning package, this was surprising and disappointing. Becca's day-of planning seemed very last minute, which crunched me during the last 2 weeks of prep. She didn't incorporate feedback readily into her timeline so that took several revisions. There were several errors in our wedding set up, including at our head table which was supposed to be a feature point. The reception table decorations weren't done before the photographer's timeslot so none of that was captured in our photos - extra disappointing since I handmade most of it. We had also communicated very early on an agreement to have her stay to the end to pack all the detail items for us, and then in her timeline she listed leaving 2 hours earlier. We were able to resolve that and she did a great job of packing up, but it was frustrating how little she listened to our needs overall. Becca was easy to work with during the rehearsal and running the day, she stayed calm and things seemed to go smoothly. If you want someone who will seek to understand your vision, and execute your setup completely, I can't really recommend Becca based on our experience. If you just need minimal help for day-of, then maybe she could work for you.

So glad I hired her!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Brigid C

I hired Becca Beasley for her day-of coordination services. This is a great way to get some help organizing all the vendors/guests while not paying for full on planning services. My favorite thing was the day-of timeline that she created. It included all the vendors (when they... Read More were coming, leaving, etc), the order of the ceremony, reception, and basically where I was supposed to be every 15 minutes of the day. She was very organized, professional, and fun. She ran the ceremony rehearsal and I honestly can't imagine if I'd had to have done that by myself. These tasks traditionally fall to the mother of the bride, but I liked that my mother actually got to enjoy the weekend while Becca handled all the details perfectly.

Wonderful to work with from start to finish!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Anjali A

I can't say enough how lovely it was to work with Becca! We live in London but were getting married in Fredericksburg so we definitely needed a wedding planner to help us with all kinds of logistics. I spoke to a few wedding planners, but really clicked with Becca so we hired... Read More her very happily for her full wedding services. She was incredibly professional and friendly. Importantly, she was firm yet fair with all the vendors. She kept us on track and was very organized with planning everything from transportation, hotels, rentals, etc. We basically wanted someone to help make sure the wedding day went as smoothly as possible (there are always going to be minor hiccups but you don't notice on the day!) and that our parents wouldn't be stressed on the day with questions. Becca handled everything beautifully and I can honestly say that we became friends in the process. We highly recommend Becca! Thank you so much!

Wonderful Wedding Coordinator!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Crissy J

Becca Bee Events did an incredible job for our wedding activities - she certainly took away all of the stress on our wedding day! We were very comfortable leaving the arrangements and details to her so we could enjoy each other, our family and friends. I was so happy to have her... Read More be a part of our special day, and you will to!

She really took time to understand my vision!

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Julie F

Becca was the event planner for our wedding rehearsal and day of wedding coordination at Keswick Vineyards on 5/31/13. From the moment we interviewed Becca, she was incredibly professional, organized and interested in my vision. She was available for wedding vendor... Read More questions/ideas even when she didn't have to be. As the wedding drew close, Becca took the reigns and ensured everything was exactly on point. One example, my transportation vendor made changes to the schedule about 3 days before the wedding. I panicked! Not only did this change the transportation schedule, it changed my guests hotel/ and arrival. She stepped in, helped me with the schedule, and ensured communication took place with the hotels and guests. It calmed any nerves I had and was yet another example of how I knew we were in good hands. Because she understood my vision so well, due to her great investigation skills, she stepped right into the day of coordination and set-up and not only executed it but took them all to the next level. My dessert/candy bar was so pretty and set-up to perfection! Not once did I have to lift a finger, she would not let me. :) Everything was so well done and looked amazing. Thank you so much, Becca. You were absolutely a fantastic event planner. Any other events I have coming up, you will be the first person I call! Thank you again.

Amazing Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Michelle B

Becca was an organized and professional wedding planner. She had everything and everyone on the day of our wedding under control. The day went as I had dreamed and we can't thank her enough!

Organization and Execution at it's Finest

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Jessie H

Becca Bee Events was a godsend for my 170 person October 2012 wedding. She brought all of my ideas and concepts to fruition, and truly delivered a beautiful event! She was there for every part of the planning process. She arranged and attended all of my vendor meetings as... Read More well as spoke directly to them on my behalf; taking undue stress of me as the bride and allowing me to enjoy the planning process so much more. Her organization the day of was much appreciated, and as the bride I had full faith that all of the details were being fully executed. My expectations were exceeded! I plan to use Becca Bee Events for all future events!

Excellent Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Rebecca B

We used Becca of Becca Bee Events for our Charlottesville wedding. We chose to have her plan every detail of our day (I think she calls this full-service), and were so happy with the results! Becca knows the vendors in the area very well and was able to help us find people to... Read More fit our budget, and yet maintain the quality we were looking for. On the day itself, we were very relaxed and not at all concerned with the details. I highly recommend Becca Bee Events!

Wedding Consulting Services for a Stress FREE Day!

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Kathy P

My fiancé and I contacted Becca because we decided to have a very less than typical wedding and really knew that we would need some help pulling off the details. Because I did have a good idea of what I was doing on a number of things Becca was really great at offering a package... Read More of services that would provide exactly what we needed to cater to the services that we really required the most help with. Becca coordinated all our vendors and did all our day before and day of items which included tons of running around and stress! Because we had a photobooth, live band (which I was doing a surprise performance for my groom with that she had to get my guitar for) and a number of other quirky things, Becca had tons of day of things to coordinate. She was truly a priceless part of our wedding day (and if you are concerned about price- comparably, she is EXTREMELY reasonable for similar services in this area), I know we wouldn't have been able to pull it off without her.