Serving Brides since 1934

With over 80 years as an industry leader, Becker's has come to know exactly what you are looking for. Nationally renowned for our service and selection, Becker's is here to make your dreams a reality. Among the nation's oldest and largest bridal salons and home of "The Magic Room".

155 S Main St, Fowler, MI (989) 593-2595

Every Bride is a "THE bride"

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Christie L

I was married in a STUNNING Maggie Sottero gown. The lovely people working at Becker's really helped a lot. I felt that I was important even though there were at least 20 brides the first time I came in. I told the woman (I wish I could remember her name) my dream dress and... Read More she pulled many beautiful dresses for me to try on. I finally found the one and she was there to point out the beautiful aspects of the dress. I felt like I had a friend there with me. I went back for my fitting and had the same experience! I have already sent 3 or 4 of my friends to them after my experience. What was great was I went to a Bridal Show and they were there, even though I had already bought the dress they gave me the "deal of the day" and I was able to get headpiece for free!!! AMAZING PEOPLE! LOVE THEM! If you are looking for THE dress, becker has the people and the dresses to satisfy your every need

2011-11-02T14:37:42 Response from the vendor

This is such a beautiful review. The details are fabulous and you really capture our mission and pride. Thank you for taking the time and best wishes in your future!

Finally!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Lindsey G

I went to several other shops before Becker's. I had a very particular dress in mind and would arrive at each shop armed with the photo and ask if they had the dress or anything similar. No one did, but they would all keep me for ages, trying to get me to try on a variety of... Read More dresses that were nothing like what I'd asked for. Finally, a friend of mine recommended Becker's and I called them. Miraculously, they had the dress I wanted in stock! I drove 90 minutes to get there, put it on, and fell completely in love. Though I didn't need much other help from the staff, Sara was very professional and warm and I enjoyed working with her. Because it was a lace dress, she did custom length measurements for it, and when it came, it was perfect. We also used Becker's for my mom's dress and my bridesmaids', and all came in well ahead of when we needed them with no mix-ups or delays. Everyone we worked with in the shop or spoke to on the phone was polite, cheerful, and helpful, and we got a great value on all of the dresses (each dress -- mine, mom's, and the girls' was less at Becker's than anywhere else we'd found it).

2011-10-10T16:52:20 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful, detailed testimony. We appreciate the time you took to share your story and are so proud to have served you. Congratulations on your marriage and it was our pleasure to work with you, Becker's Bridal

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Ashley G

The staff here is wonderful, they have a great stock of dresses to try and they take a lot of time with you. I felt that it was really important to them that I found my dress the day I was there. I found my perfect dress here on my first shopping day and first store- for me... Read More that's amazing.

2011-08-31T12:02:14 Response from the vendor

This was a really nice review to read. Thank you so much for sharing and we are so honored to offer this experience to you. Best wishes! ~Becker's Bridal

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Emily V

Becker's Bridal has an unbeatable selection of wedding gowns. The store is huge, and it is filled with beautiful dresses. I ended up starting my wedding dress shopping at Becker's and coming back after not finding the dress I had in mind. I would recommend staying away from... Read More Saturday appointments, because the store is completely full and I was trying on dresses in a very small corner room and my mom and sister didn't have chairs. My stylist was also helping at least one other bride at the same time. With so many dresses, I feel that the stylists aren't familiar with all of the possibilities, so it was helpful for me to come in with a specific dress in mind. It was truly magical to step into the "Magic Room" in the dress of my dreams and finally feel like a bride!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Chelsey T

Diamond in the rough! This boutique bridal salon is so far off the beaten path, middle of nowhere, but I am so glad we were recommended this salon! Becker's is a tiered floor boutique with 306-degrees of dresses! I picked out 6 dresses (with help from my mom, sister, and the... Read More consultant assigned to me). I tried one on that nobody could remember picking out, fast forward through the rest of the dresses, and I couldn't stop thinking about the first one. The bridal consultant was so nice and professional. She helped complete my look with a hair piece and a necklace.. SOLD! Upon leaving the shop in less than an hour, I had purchased my wedding dress and accessories! This shop is worth the drive, and worth a look!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Meghan R

I am so thankful Becker's and staff helped me find my dream dress! They were so helpful and really found a dress, belt, and veil that fit my vision. I was so happy with my experience with Becker's!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kristin D

Being a plus size bride and already visiting another dress shop that was awful and did not make a plus size feel comfortable I was nervous. I can honestly say my experience at Beckers was fantastic! From the moment I stepped in to the store everyone was smiling and very... Read More welcoming. The lady I was working with made me feel so beautiful and comfortable. There were so many selections in my size that I almost felt overwhelmed in a good way. Thank you thank you!! I will recommend you to every person I know!!! I cannot wait to pick up my dress:)

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa P

The entire team at Becker's Bridal made the dress experience seamless. They had such a large selection of dresses to choose from and I very easily stayed in my budget and found my dream dress. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in September. The experience was definitely worth... Read More the 2.5 hour drive. Thank you for making the experience one I won't soon forget!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Allison M

I was very disappointed with my experience at Becker's. I traveled across the country to look here at the recommendation of my wedding planner and multiple friends. -It was extremely disorganized. The dresses are all shoved together so tightly so you have to really be motivated... Read More to dig through these cramped closets. They are only organized by size- not shape or style, so it was near impossible to find what you were looking for -Dirty- the dresses were not well taken care of. Multiple dresses had stains/make-up smears -I brought in photos of about 20 dresses to give the consultant an idea of what I was looking for. She looked at them for maybe 20 seconds and then had my family and I pull our own dresses. -After finding a dress that I really liked and wanted to purchase, my family urged me to go to one more store. I told the sales associate that I wanted to look at one other store before returning to purchase the dress, so she charged me $15 to "save my measurements" (I'm a stock size) -Immediately, I decided that would be the only $15 they would get from me. I made a last minute appointment at another boutique that turned out to be a dream- well organized, friendly, and had gorgeous dresses. I found my dream dress at the other boutique. -In summary, thank you thank you thank you to the pushy sales associate who encouraged me to look elsewhere! Had it not been for you, I would've ended up in a "meh" dress from Becker's!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Joe D

They were SO HELPFUL in helping me find my wedding dress!. Additionally they were respectful of my price range and found me EXACTLY what I was looking for within my budget. If you are willing to take the drive you won't regret going to Becker's. They have the biggest bridal... Read More gown selection in the state

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Andrea L

I went to Becker's Bridal to try on dresses for my June 2016 just for the experience. I had heard so much about the store (to find out later that there was a book written about it...go read The Magic Room if you haven't already!). I had my mom and MIL with me and had every... Read More intention of having my best friend there when I found "the one". But not only did I have so many dresses to choose from, the experience in the store and staff are also what helped me to ultimately purchase my dress from Becker's. My dress even came in one month after we ordered it! I feel so special to be a Becker's Bride :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kari B

Becker's Bridal has been a family business for over 80 years and delivers such amazing service!! I found my dream gown in just under two hours. The style was Allure. The staff at Becker's Bridal is amazing at what they do and truly have the knowledge needed for ordering your... Read More perfect gown. Can't say enough!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 RaeShawn N

I visited Becker's Bridal for the Sample Sale this past weekend and walked out with a dress that I love! It was a circus that day...the place was jam packed with girls running around desperate to find their dream dress. Even in all of the chaos, I still received better service... Read More than I had experienced the previous day at an individual appointment at DB. The staff was so willing to help, and so patient....like there wasn't a madhouse going on all around them (specifically Victoria, Penny and Diane, who helped me try on several dresses and gave me honest opinions and suggestions). Shelly was the owner and I wouldn't have known because she was running around working just as hard as everyone else! I previously mentioned that I found a dress I love (at an unbelievable price)...but once I make the alterations that Shelly suggested...it will be the dress of my dreams!!! I cannot say enough great things about BB and am actually a little sad that I never got to experience the place at a personalized appointment. I highly recommend this place to any bride, sample sale or no...you will NOT be disappointed!!

2016-11-14T11:16:50 Response from the vendor

This is beautiful, thank you for taking the time to not only come to our sale, but also for writing this! If you don't mind, we would love to share on our social media! All the best, Becker's

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kendall T

I was in the same boat as a lot of others brides in that I had one particular gown in mind that nobody seemed to have except Becker's. The staff was simply amazing and she picked me out a ton of amazing dresses to try and I ended up with one she picked out that I probably... Read More never would have looked at. Penny took the time to figure out exactly what I was looking for and when I didn't like the dress I came to look at originally she found one that was perfect. We also were able to find cap sleeves from another dress to add onto mine that made my dress unique and totally me. They have such a large stock and friendly non pushy staff that every bride in Michigan should make the drive!

2016-11-14T11:17:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for being a member of our Becker's family and for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We appreciate you and your words! All the best, Becker's.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taylor K

Make this your first stop! It is well worth the long country back road drive. I had Penny as my consultant. SHE WAS AMAZING! She was the one that pulled my dream dress. I couldn't imagine a more perfect dress for my day. She would take my feedback from each dress and pull... Read More ones that matched what I wanted. I never felt rushed or pressured into anything. She even put up with my mom pulling dresses up the wazoo. I love that they had dresses in each size so you could actually envision what you would look like the day of your wedding. I wish I made this my first appointment. It was such an amazing experience. I wish I could go again! Love this place!

2016-11-14T11:18:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you for your kind words! Penny is a gem and we would love to have you come again, if only for a visit ;) All the best, Becker's

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Emily S

I found my dream dress here and had a really positive experience. My "helper" was splitting her time between a few other brides, but I was fine with this because I wanted my family to really be helping me out. She is the one, however, that found my dream dress! The dress was... Read More strapless (which I didn't want) and lacking bling. We put on the belt that the dress came with and she brought out some options for cap sleeves/straps and trim pieces and we pieced together my dream dress. She also found a veil that matched the beading perfect! Loved my experience at Beckers (though it was fast and crazy because we went on a Saturday). My mom also found her dress at Beckers other store and we both agreed it is so worth the drive!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016

I went into Becker's not having any idea what I was looking for. After 9 dresses and being very patient with me, I finally found my dream dress. Everyone working there was fantstic. I got married last weekend and everyone loved my dress!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 brooke p

I got my perfect wedding dress from Becker's Bridal. They have a wide range of styles and sizes. My consultant was very nice and helpful. I needed some guidance because I didn't know what I exactly I was looking for and she was very patient with me! When I picked up my... Read More dress, another consultant helped me with trying on veils and jewelry. I would highly recommend Becker's to anyone looking for a wedding gown. My mom also got her Mother's of the Bride dress at their store across the street. They offer a discount for Mothers and Bridesmaids since I ordered my dress from them. My only recommendation would be if you can go in the middle of the week, it's not as crazy as Saturday.

2016-11-14T11:21:02 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your kind words and are so proud to serve you! Also, thank you for mentioning a week day appointment. While we love our Saturday energy, the week day is a little easier to navigate, especially for girls who enjoy a more quiet environment... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Erika B

Becker's bridal should be ashamed of their customer service. We drove an hour and a half to go to Becker’s because everyone had told me they had the best selection. I had called ahead with specific dresses I wanted to try on and they told me they had the dresses in my size and... Read More that I could try them at my appointment. MY appointment started off with a very awkward consultant who seemed uncomfortable helping me for some reason. I showed her the pictures of the dresses I wanted to try and without even looking at them she said, “Okay that’s great inspiration, let’s go shopping!” I explained to her that I had called ahead and wanted to try these dresses on so she told me to pick my favorite 2 (I had about 8 pictures) and that she would try to find them. This store cuts anything out of the dress that will give you a clue to the designer and WILL NOT tell you who makes the dress until you buy it. If you have any designers you like in particular or have specific dresses you want to try don’t waste your time here. I made it clear I was buying a dress that day and was even between 2 dresses at the end and she still wouldn’t tell us who the designer was. The consultant brought me back 1 dress trying to say it was the one from the picture when it blatantly wasn’t and told me they didn’t have the other one. They suggested I order a size up from what I had worn all day without even measuring me and made a huge deal about my hips being too big after measuring over jeans and a baggy sweater. It got worse when we went over to the bridesmaids dress shop. The dresses are all torn with huge holes in them and you are left to your own devices getting in and out of them. We were ignored for the majority of our appointment and no one was to be found any time we needed to know a designer or what color a dress came in. A very inappropriately dressed woman inserted herself into our appointment as we were making our final decision. When it was time to order dresses they took measurements of my bridesmaids. My maid of honor had been wearing a size 12 the entire time trying dresses on and they fit her perfectly, when it was time to order they suggested a size 16 due to her hips (the dress is flowy chiffon not fitted at all) They suggested she put the sample back on to see and then tugged at her and told her, “you can’t gain ANY weight!!” My maid of honor was humiliated. I understand that bridesmaid’s dresses run bigger but this was not the issue. A size 12 is already several sizes up from her normal and it fit her perfectly (and was not a stretched out sample, it was a brand new dress according to the employee). My maid of honor ordered the 12 and is having to have it taken in. They also told my then 7 month pregnant bridesmaid that she surely wasn’t going to fit in a 12 by the wedding and should reconsider her size. There was not a soul they didn’t offend that appointment and I’m shocked that these women work in retail. We wound up not buying dresses through them because I was so upset with how we were treated, even though every single person had to travel to be there that weekend and it made things thoroughly more difficult to order through someone else. Throughout the entire process not one person was helpful, no one seemed to know what they were doing and it’s a shame that something that’s supposed to be so much fun was so stressful and embarrassing. I would not recommend anyone go to this store and I’m sorry I gave them my business.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kristan G

I cannot be any more excited about the dress I found at Becker's!! Everyone was so helpful. Lindsey dedicated a lot of her time to me and was honest and fun to work with. Leah was also great!! Thank you for making my dress shopping experience everything I hoped for!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Sherri T

Buying my dress from Becker's was an AMAZING experience!!! They have a HUGE selection and anyone will be able to find a dress. No regrets!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Caitlin C

Beautiful dress and great service while I was there. They shipped me the wrong veil though, which was frustrating, but it all worked out.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Thank you so much for the great experience!!! The personal attention and the wonderful selection of dresses was outstanding. A special thank you to Peggy who treated my daughter like a princess!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

I would definitely recommend Becker's Bridal. They take the time to put you in a gown you'll absolutely fall in love with and listen to the bride's wants and needs in order to find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Kayla K

While my experience at Becker's Bridal was good, it was not my best. My consultant was very helpful, accommodating, friendly, and considerate. She helped me into and out of each dress and helped out a lot when I was looking for certain style elements. I felt very overwhelmed in... Read More the store, though. While there is a huge selection of dresses, they are packed into tight racks and it is hard to see each one. The store can also accommodate several brides at once, but I often had to share mirror space and it was a bit crowded. Overall, though, my experience was good!