155 S Main St, Fowler, MI

Every Bride is a "THE bride"

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Christie L

I was married in a STUNNING Maggie Sottero gown. The lovely people working at Becker's really helped a lot. I felt that I was important even though there were at least 20 brides the first time I came in. I told the woman (I wish I could remember her name) my dream dress and... Read More she pulled many beautiful dresses for me to try on. I finally found the one and she was there to point out the beautiful aspects of the dress. I felt like I had a friend there with me. I went back for my fitting and had the same experience! I have already sent 3 or 4 of my friends to them after my experience. What was great was I went to a Bridal Show and they were there, even though I had already bought the dress they gave me the "deal of the day" and I was able to get headpiece for free!!! AMAZING PEOPLE! LOVE THEM! If you are looking for THE dress, becker has the people and the dresses to satisfy your every need

2011-11-02T14:37:42 Response from the vendor

This is such a beautiful review. The details are fabulous and you really capture our mission and pride. Thank you for taking the time and best wishes in your future!

Finally!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Lindsey G

I went to several other shops before Becker's. I had a very particular dress in mind and would arrive at each shop armed with the photo and ask if they had the dress or anything similar. No one did, but they would all keep me for ages, trying to get me to try on a variety of... Read More dresses that were nothing like what I'd asked for. Finally, a friend of mine recommended Becker's and I called them. Miraculously, they had the dress I wanted in stock! I drove 90 minutes to get there, put it on, and fell completely in love. Though I didn't need much other help from the staff, Sara was very professional and warm and I enjoyed working with her. Because it was a lace dress, she did custom length measurements for it, and when it came, it was perfect. We also used Becker's for my mom's dress and my bridesmaids', and all came in well ahead of when we needed them with no mix-ups or delays. Everyone we worked with in the shop or spoke to on the phone was polite, cheerful, and helpful, and we got a great value on all of the dresses (each dress -- mine, mom's, and the girls' was less at Becker's than anywhere else we'd found it).

2011-10-10T16:52:20 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful, detailed testimony. We appreciate the time you took to share your story and are so proud to have served you. Congratulations on your marriage and it was our pleasure to work with you, Becker's Bridal

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Ashley G

The staff here is wonderful, they have a great stock of dresses to try and they take a lot of time with you. I felt that it was really important to them that I found my dress the day I was there. I found my perfect dress here on my first shopping day and first store- for me... Read More that's amazing.

2011-08-31T12:02:14 Response from the vendor

This was a really nice review to read. Thank you so much for sharing and we are so honored to offer this experience to you. Best wishes! ~Becker's Bridal

Reviewed on 9/29/2016

I went into Becker's not having any idea what I was looking for. After 9 dresses and being very patient with me, I finally found my dream dress. Everyone working there was fantstic. I got married last weekend and everyone loved my dress!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 brooke p

I got my perfect wedding dress from Becker's Bridal. They have a wide range of styles and sizes. My consultant was very nice and helpful. I needed some guidance because I didn't know what I exactly I was looking for and she was very patient with me! When I picked up my... Read More dress, another consultant helped me with trying on veils and jewelry. I would highly recommend Becker's to anyone looking for a wedding gown. My mom also got her Mother's of the Bride dress at their store across the street. They offer a discount for Mothers and Bridesmaids since I ordered my dress from them. My only recommendation would be if you can go in the middle of the week, it's not as crazy as Saturday.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Erika B

Becker's bridal should be ashamed of their customer service. We drove an hour and a half to go to Becker’s because everyone had told me they had the best selection. I had called ahead with specific dresses I wanted to try on and they told me they had the dresses in my size and... Read More that I could try them at my appointment. MY appointment started off with a very awkward consultant who seemed uncomfortable helping me for some reason. I showed her the pictures of the dresses I wanted to try and without even looking at them she said, “Okay that’s great inspiration, let’s go shopping!” I explained to her that I had called ahead and wanted to try these dresses on so she told me to pick my favorite 2 (I had about 8 pictures) and that she would try to find them. This store cuts anything out of the dress that will give you a clue to the designer and WILL NOT tell you who makes the dress until you buy it. If you have any designers you like in particular or have specific dresses you want to try don’t waste your time here. I made it clear I was buying a dress that day and was even between 2 dresses at the end and she still wouldn’t tell us who the designer was. The consultant brought me back 1 dress trying to say it was the one from the picture when it blatantly wasn’t and told me they didn’t have the other one. They suggested I order a size up from what I had worn all day without even measuring me and made a huge deal about my hips being too big after measuring over jeans and a baggy sweater. It got worse when we went over to the bridesmaids dress shop. The dresses are all torn with huge holes in them and you are left to your own devices getting in and out of them. We were ignored for the majority of our appointment and no one was to be found any time we needed to know a designer or what color a dress came in. A very inappropriately dressed woman inserted herself into our appointment as we were making our final decision. When it was time to order dresses they took measurements of my bridesmaids. My maid of honor had been wearing a size 12 the entire time trying dresses on and they fit her perfectly, when it was time to order they suggested a size 16 due to her hips (the dress is flowy chiffon not fitted at all) They suggested she put the sample back on to see and then tugged at her and told her, “you can’t gain ANY weight!!” My maid of honor was humiliated. I understand that bridesmaid’s dresses run bigger but this was not the issue. A size 12 is already several sizes up from her normal and it fit her perfectly (and was not a stretched out sample, it was a brand new dress according to the employee). My maid of honor ordered the 12 and is having to have it taken in. They also told my then 7 month pregnant bridesmaid that she surely wasn’t going to fit in a 12 by the wedding and should reconsider her size. There was not a soul they didn’t offend that appointment and I’m shocked that these women work in retail. We wound up not buying dresses through them because I was so upset with how we were treated, even though every single person had to travel to be there that weekend and it made things thoroughly more difficult to order through someone else. Throughout the entire process not one person was helpful, no one seemed to know what they were doing and it’s a shame that something that’s supposed to be so much fun was so stressful and embarrassing. I would not recommend anyone go to this store and I’m sorry I gave them my business.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kristan G

I cannot be any more excited about the dress I found at Becker's!! Everyone was so helpful. Lindsey dedicated a lot of her time to me and was honest and fun to work with. Leah was also great!! Thank you for making my dress shopping experience everything I hoped for!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Sherri T

Buying my dress from Becker's was an AMAZING experience!!! They have a HUGE selection and anyone will be able to find a dress. No regrets!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Caitlin C

Beautiful dress and great service while I was there. They shipped me the wrong veil though, which was frustrating, but it all worked out.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Thank you so much for the great experience!!! The personal attention and the wonderful selection of dresses was outstanding. A special thank you to Peggy who treated my daughter like a princess!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

I would definitely recommend Becker's Bridal. They take the time to put you in a gown you'll absolutely fall in love with and listen to the bride's wants and needs in order to find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Kayla K

While my experience at Becker's Bridal was good, it was not my best. My consultant was very helpful, accommodating, friendly, and considerate. She helped me into and out of each dress and helped out a lot when I was looking for certain style elements. I felt very overwhelmed in... Read More the store, though. While there is a huge selection of dresses, they are packed into tight racks and it is hard to see each one. The store can also accommodate several brides at once, but I often had to share mirror space and it was a bit crowded. Overall, though, my experience was good!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Rob B

This place by far is beyond magical! I had shopped at multiple bridal salons in the Metro Detroit area and NOTHING COMPARES TO BECKERS! The staff here is so friendly and they really go that extra mile to make sure you find your dream dress. I wish this was the first shop I had... Read More visited. Their magic room really seals the deal once you've found the perfect dress! If you're looking for the best dress shopping experience, You cannot go anywhere else but Becker's!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 charlotte E

I did find my dream dress there I will say that! And the person helping me find dresses was also famtastic!..however some people there were rude. The receptionist who was taking my Payment at the store was getting annoyed that my card wouldn't work and it was the banks fault but... Read More she still acted like it was mine and the guy who works there was very rude and snobby. Wasn't impressed with him at all. But if you are looking for a place to go for dresses with lots of bling I definitely recommend going there! They have it!

Amazing shop!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Sara A

I've always heard that Becker's was a wonderful place to get your wedding dress, but you really have to see it to believe it. There are so many gowns and there's no problem fitting your budget. The store seems like it is in the middle of nowhere, but it is completely worth the... Read More drive! The "magic room" is just that - magical :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ashley N

I'm so thankful I listened to my friends and made the hour drive to visit Becker's Bridal! Penny was truly amazing to work with. I appreciated her honesty and expertise. Thanks to her I found the perfect gown. If only I could wear it for more than one day :) Thank you Becker's... Read More Bridal for helping make my fairy tale wedding come true!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Rachel P

I have been to Beckers numerous times for bridesmaid dresses and other shopping events. I purchased my prom dress here and knew I wanted to shop here for my wedding gown. I was able to try on multiple dresses the day of my appointment and had a great assistant who knew the... Read More dresses and could pick out my style. My dress was gorgeous and I had a great experience picking out my dress with my family. Thank you Beckers :)

Found My Dress!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lauren T

I am so glad I shopped at Becker's Bridal. I shopped at a few dress shops but found and bought my dress at Becker's. I shopped the weekend of Thanksgiving so it was busy, but I was still able to have my own dressing room and there was room for my family to sit and look at the... Read More dresses with me. We started by pulling dresses that I liked, which I found to be a bit overwhelming because there are so many to choose from. Afterwards, the girl assigned to me pulled some she thought I would like. I was surprised how quickly she was able to get me in and out of dresses to narrow the choice down. In the end, I chose a dress she had selected that I never would have tried otherwise but found it to be EXACTLY what I wanted. I even found a drawing of my dream wedding dress I drew when I was about 10 and it looks just like the dress I bought. I got so many compliments and it was so comfortable. I wish I could wear it again!

Beautiful dresses, terrible service.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Heather S

You can make an appointment, but it doesn't matter because they don't follow them. We showed up ten minutes early to my appointment and stood in the lobby waiting for over 30 minutes. The dresses are beautiful and the selection is pretty vast. The owner is great but not so much... Read More anyone else. They came off as snobby and unhelpful. The girl that was supposed to be just helping me, was helping three other people. We ended up having to pick our own dresses. My dress was absolutely amazing and I am so glad I went there, but be prepared to wait and to maybe pick all the dresses yourself. They also don't give you champagne or wine there.

2015-10-03T13:44:18 Response from the vendor

Hello! We appreciate your time in providing feedback. We would love to know more about the appointment as we take these very seriously and strive to provide the utmost experience. If you have a chance, please email us personally at [email protected] or call at 989.593.2595.... Read Less Read More

Beckers Bride!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Katie B

My sister got her dress from Becker's five years ago and we loved her experience. When I became engaged I knew I wanted to be a Becker's Bride. We were able to have the same consultant that had helped my sister. Mona was wonderful. I had an idea what I wanted, but had never... Read More considered lace until Mona brought me a dress to try on. It was perfect! She listened and is so good at her job. I loved going to Becker's and tell all my friends that is the place to go!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Sara B

Since I was a little girl, my mom has always said my first stop for a wedding gown should be Becker's. When I obsessively watched "Say Yes to the Dress" and the plethora of other bridal shows, she maintained Becker's "was better than all of them." So that's where we went. The... Read More staff was fabulous and made me feel so incredibly special. The first dress ended up being the one-- and at duh a terrific price-- but I tried on a good doEn more before circling back. A forever memorable moment when I got to put on the veil and walk out in front of my folks, and I thank Becker's for their wonderful staff and selection in making the day so easy, enjoyable and beautiful.

Jamie - Bride

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Jamie A

Huge selection and very helpful staff! Definitely worth the drive!

The bridal experience that everyone wants to have

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Kate P

I loved everything about my experience with Becker's. After shopping at another bridal salon, Becker's was a breathe of fresh air - and totally worth the drive! They made sure to listen to what you wanted, and help you find dresses that matched that (they also always kept my... Read More budget in mind and never made me feel pressured to raise it). I found my perfect dress and created a great memory with my mom and maid of honor. I would totally recommend Becker's Bridal to anyone who is getting married.

The Best Bridal Salon in Michigan

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Mallory S

As soon as I got engaged, I knew that Becker's Bridal was the first place I would go in search of my dream dress! My mom got her wedding dress there over 30 years ago, and pretty much everyone in my family had gotten their dresses from Becker's. Needless to say, it took one... Read More appointment, and Becker's helped find me my dress! I worked with Danielle, and she was awesome! Their prices are very competitive and their customer service cannot be matched. They are friendly, and do not care if it takes all day to find the perfect dress, or multiple appointments. I recommend Becker's Bridal to anyone and everyone! We also bought our bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dresses there. They take care of you and are a family owned business. Thank you, Becker's!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Kelly B

What a wonderful place to pick out a dress! So many choices and great help. I loved seeing myself in the Magic Room and felt like a princess. My mom couldn't be with me, so it was great to use wifi to Skype her in.