Serving Brides since 1934

With over 80 years as an industry leader, Becker's has come to know exactly what you are looking for. Nationally renowned for our service and selection, Becker's is here to make your dreams a reality. Among the nation's oldest and largest bridal salons and home of "The Magic Room".

155 S Main St, Fowler, MI (989) 593-2595

Every Bride is a "THE bride"

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Christie L

I was married in a STUNNING Maggie Sottero gown. The lovely people working at Becker's really helped a lot. I felt that I was important even though there were at least 20 brides the first time I came in. I told the woman (I wish I could remember her name) my dream dress and... Read More she pulled many beautiful dresses for me to try on. I finally found the one and she was there to point out the beautiful aspects of the dress. I felt like I had a friend there with me. I went back for my fitting and had the same experience! I have already sent 3 or 4 of my friends to them after my experience. What was great was I went to a Bridal Show and they were there, even though I had already bought the dress they gave me the "deal of the day" and I was able to get headpiece for free!!! AMAZING PEOPLE! LOVE THEM! If you are looking for THE dress, becker has the people and the dresses to satisfy your every need

2011-11-02T14:37:42 Response from the vendor

This is such a beautiful review. The details are fabulous and you really capture our mission and pride. Thank you for taking the time and best wishes in your future!

Finally!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Lindsey G

I went to several other shops before Becker's. I had a very particular dress in mind and would arrive at each shop armed with the photo and ask if they had the dress or anything similar. No one did, but they would all keep me for ages, trying to get me to try on a variety of... Read More dresses that were nothing like what I'd asked for. Finally, a friend of mine recommended Becker's and I called them. Miraculously, they had the dress I wanted in stock! I drove 90 minutes to get there, put it on, and fell completely in love. Though I didn't need much other help from the staff, Sara was very professional and warm and I enjoyed working with her. Because it was a lace dress, she did custom length measurements for it, and when it came, it was perfect. We also used Becker's for my mom's dress and my bridesmaids', and all came in well ahead of when we needed them with no mix-ups or delays. Everyone we worked with in the shop or spoke to on the phone was polite, cheerful, and helpful, and we got a great value on all of the dresses (each dress -- mine, mom's, and the girls' was less at Becker's than anywhere else we'd found it).

2011-10-10T16:52:20 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful, detailed testimony. We appreciate the time you took to share your story and are so proud to have served you. Congratulations on your marriage and it was our pleasure to work with you, Becker's Bridal

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Ashley G

The staff here is wonderful, they have a great stock of dresses to try and they take a lot of time with you. I felt that it was really important to them that I found my dress the day I was there. I found my perfect dress here on my first shopping day and first store- for me... Read More that's amazing.

2011-08-31T12:02:14 Response from the vendor

This was a really nice review to read. Thank you so much for sharing and we are so honored to offer this experience to you. Best wishes! ~Becker's Bridal

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kylie W

I tried to find a dress at several other stores but most tried to push the exact opposite dress that I wanted on me. Becker’s made it easy and painless. I walked in, described my perfect dress and within a half an hour I was at the counter ordering my dress! It was a great... Read More experience because I felt listened to and was able to find exactly what I wanted with their great selection.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashley A

I loved my experience here!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Maria F

huge selection, but not overwhelming. I loved their "destination-wedding" section. Even though I didn't have a destination wedding, I wanted a lighter dress so I wasn't drenching in sweat for my late-summer wedding. It was a little out of the way but definitely worth the... Read More drive.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lauren W

I know Becker's is well-known, but I have to leave a review. I first shopped at David's Bridal and hated it. Coming to Becker's, I felt like a princess. The woman that worked with me worked with ONLY me while I was there. When we were looking at veils, I think there were... Read More multiple girls with us helping us pick! :) It was everything I hoped my dress-shopping experience would be. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I purchased my dress and veil there, and couldn't be happier with everything.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Colleen G

I was referred to Beckers by a few friends and family members that purchased their dresses here. This was the second bridal salon I went to and we traveled about 2 hours to get there. The store definitely has an amazing collection of dresses and they actually have a few sizes... Read More of most dresses. Since I have a smaller frame- this was really important to see how a dress actually fits. I ended up falling in love with 2 dresses while I was there. As the store was closing, I was trying to make a quick decision as to whether or not I was ready to pull the trigger. By placing the order that day, I would've been able to receive 10% off of the dress that was a part of the trunk show, or receive $200 off a veil. I ended up putting down the $600 deposit, which I was told I could put toward either dress and I could call back and order one or the other. The primary reason I did this was because I wanted to be measured so I wouldn't have to come all the way back just to get measured. All of that for 3 measurements over a baggy sweater and jeans. A few days later, I realized I wasn't in love with either or the dresses I found. I was given the advice to shop around at stores with the same designers so I could have them order it for me to use my deposit. I ended up coming back one more time to see if I could find something there first and my mom specifically asked our consultant if we could use the deposit money toward a veil and accessories, which we were told, yes, of course. I ended up being less concerned about the designer after this and ended up falling in love with a dress from another designer at another store. When I called beckers to see what we could do, I was told that deposit was only valid for one of the first two dresses and that I couldn't use it for anything else. They finally agreed to charge me a transfer fee (20%!) if I wanted to use it on something else and said they wouldn't be able to order the dress since it isn't by a designer they carry. All said and done, I spoke with someone else and they ended up ordering the dress for me. It was more expensive than the other store, but I wanted to put the deposit to work. Long story short- don't put the deposit down unless you're 100% sure. Shop close to hope first before making the long trip!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kendal C

I can't say enough good things about this place. It was the third and last shop I went in to, to find my dream dress -- I saved the best for last! The woman I worked with (I wish I could remember her name!) was so attentive and overly kind! She allowed me and my group to pick a... Read More variety of dresses that I thought I may like and then helped narrow it down as I figured out what I liked about certain dresses. I kept saying I liked one thing about one dress, a different thing about another, and then she appeared with exactly what I had described! I hadn't even planned to purchase a belt or a veil (I wanted super simple) but when she decked me out, I knew I had to have those final touches. It was a beautiful experience and I would recommend Becker's to anyone looking for a personalized experience in wedding dress shopping!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Katie S

Becker's was the second bridal salon I visited, and it was wonderful! The space was clean, bright, and well organized. The attendant helping me was very informative on different fits, and styles in the shop to help me find "the one!". I actually said "yes to the dress" to the... Read More first dress I tried on after all was said and done, and because it was my first visit I received a complimentary veil. I've recommended to all of my friends and a few have bought dresses from there now! The only downside is the drive from Metro Detroit, but it's worth it! The prices are low and the selection is huge!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica F

I really wish I could remember the name of the consultant who helped me find my perfect dress. But honestly, you will be fine with whomever you get assigned here. Becker's is literally the best at helping brides find their wedding dress. I had to go in 2-3X before finally... Read More finding the one, because I was so indecisive and unsure. My consultant remained patient, understanding, and helpful through every visit. I honestly had no idea what I wanted. I knew what all those quizzes and articles about matching body shape to gown had told me, but something wasn't gelling. My consultant worked diligently to help me identify the gown I wanted and would look the best in. That was the other great thing about her - unlike some other bridal boutique consultants she would actually be honest with me when I asked how something looked. I needed that. Becker's also helped me find the perfect seamstress to have my dress altered and offers a very affordable preservation option for after your wedding. I know everyone goes on and on about the "magic room". I wasn't too wowed by this. It's a room with mirrors on all sides. So, yes, that helps you see from all angles how the dress looks on you. But to, what's really magic about Becker's is the sheer number of dresses they have and the talented, friendly staff. Make the drive. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Caitlyn W

Becker's was like a dream! Everyone was so helpful and I found my dream dress on my first trip! They have a fantastic selection and wonderful staff. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for their perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

True miracle workers! From start to finish, my experience with Becker's is indescribable. From the moment I walked in for my appointment, the staff was so helpful and the selection was amazing. The patience they had as I continued to try on dress after dress was amazing and... Read More they truly cared about me finding the dress of my dreams! I found my dream dress, and the amazing service didn't stop there. I live out of state and went to pick up my dress several months before the wedding. It stayed back at family's house in Michigan until I was ready to get it altered closer to the wedding. When I pulled it back out of the bag, I realized that it wasn't right and was missing a train-the very part I was so excited about, because how often do you get to wear a dress with a train? With less than a month to my wedding, the Becker's team came to the rescue to ensure that the manufacturer's mistake was corrected. They went above and beyond to get me my dream dress just as I had pictured-all in time for my big day. I cannot emphasize enough that this is where you HAVE TO go to get your wedding dress. No place else will compare-guaranteed!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Wendi B

I went to Becker's for my second bridal appointment. Becker's has an amazing selection of dresses. They were so helpful and made me feel very comfortable. They worked with my budget and helped me choose the most beautiful dress! They have me really good recommendations for... Read More alterations and my dress arrived sooner than they said it would! I highly recommend Becker's bridal!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Emily V

Becker's Bridal has an unbeatable selection of wedding gowns. The store is huge, and it is filled with beautiful dresses. I ended up starting my wedding dress shopping at Becker's and coming back after not finding the dress I had in mind. I would recommend staying away from... Read More Saturday appointments, because the store is completely full and I was trying on dresses in a very small corner room and my mom and sister didn't have chairs. My stylist was also helping at least one other bride at the same time. With so many dresses, I feel that the stylists aren't familiar with all of the possibilities, so it was helpful for me to come in with a specific dress in mind. It was truly magical to step into the "Magic Room" in the dress of my dreams and finally feel like a bride!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Chelsey T

Diamond in the rough! This boutique bridal salon is so far off the beaten path, middle of nowhere, but I am so glad we were recommended this salon! Becker's is a tiered floor boutique with 306-degrees of dresses! I picked out 6 dresses (with help from my mom, sister, and the... Read More consultant assigned to me). I tried one on that nobody could remember picking out, fast forward through the rest of the dresses, and I couldn't stop thinking about the first one. The bridal consultant was so nice and professional. She helped complete my look with a hair piece and a necklace.. SOLD! Upon leaving the shop in less than an hour, I had purchased my wedding dress and accessories! This shop is worth the drive, and worth a look!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Meghan R

I am so thankful Becker's and staff helped me find my dream dress! They were so helpful and really found a dress, belt, and veil that fit my vision. I was so happy with my experience with Becker's!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kristin D

Being a plus size bride and already visiting another dress shop that was awful and did not make a plus size feel comfortable I was nervous. I can honestly say my experience at Beckers was fantastic! From the moment I stepped in to the store everyone was smiling and very... Read More welcoming. The lady I was working with made me feel so beautiful and comfortable. There were so many selections in my size that I almost felt overwhelmed in a good way. Thank you thank you!! I will recommend you to every person I know!!! I cannot wait to pick up my dress:)

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa P

The entire team at Becker's Bridal made the dress experience seamless. They had such a large selection of dresses to choose from and I very easily stayed in my budget and found my dream dress. I can't wait to walk down the aisle in September. The experience was definitely worth... Read More the 2.5 hour drive. Thank you for making the experience one I won't soon forget!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Allison M

I was very disappointed with my experience at Becker's. I traveled across the country to look here at the recommendation of my wedding planner and multiple friends. -It was extremely disorganized. The dresses are all shoved together so tightly so you have to really be motivated... Read More to dig through these cramped closets. They are only organized by size- not shape or style, so it was near impossible to find what you were looking for -Dirty- the dresses were not well taken care of. Multiple dresses had stains/make-up smears -I brought in photos of about 20 dresses to give the consultant an idea of what I was looking for. She looked at them for maybe 20 seconds and then had my family and I pull our own dresses. -After finding a dress that I really liked and wanted to purchase, my family urged me to go to one more store. I told the sales associate that I wanted to look at one other store before returning to purchase the dress, so she charged me $15 to "save my measurements" (I'm a stock size) -Immediately, I decided that would be the only $15 they would get from me. I made a last minute appointment at another boutique that turned out to be a dream- well organized, friendly, and had gorgeous dresses. I found my dream dress at the other boutique. -In summary, thank you thank you thank you to the pushy sales associate who encouraged me to look elsewhere! Had it not been for you, I would've ended up in a "meh" dress from Becker's!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Joe D

They were SO HELPFUL in helping me find my wedding dress!. Additionally they were respectful of my price range and found me EXACTLY what I was looking for within my budget. If you are willing to take the drive you won't regret going to Becker's. They have the biggest bridal... Read More gown selection in the state

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Andrea L

I went to Becker's Bridal to try on dresses for my June 2016 just for the experience. I had heard so much about the store (to find out later that there was a book written about it...go read The Magic Room if you haven't already!). I had my mom and MIL with me and had every... Read More intention of having my best friend there when I found "the one". But not only did I have so many dresses to choose from, the experience in the store and staff are also what helped me to ultimately purchase my dress from Becker's. My dress even came in one month after we ordered it! I feel so special to be a Becker's Bride :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kari B

Becker's Bridal has been a family business for over 80 years and delivers such amazing service!! I found my dream gown in just under two hours. The style was Allure. The staff at Becker's Bridal is amazing at what they do and truly have the knowledge needed for ordering your... Read More perfect gown. Can't say enough!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 RaeShawn N

I visited Becker's Bridal for the Sample Sale this past weekend and walked out with a dress that I love! It was a circus that day...the place was jam packed with girls running around desperate to find their dream dress. Even in all of the chaos, I still received better service... Read More than I had experienced the previous day at an individual appointment at DB. The staff was so willing to help, and so patient....like there wasn't a madhouse going on all around them (specifically Victoria, Penny and Diane, who helped me try on several dresses and gave me honest opinions and suggestions). Shelly was the owner and I wouldn't have known because she was running around working just as hard as everyone else! I previously mentioned that I found a dress I love (at an unbelievable price)...but once I make the alterations that Shelly suggested...it will be the dress of my dreams!!! I cannot say enough great things about BB and am actually a little sad that I never got to experience the place at a personalized appointment. I highly recommend this place to any bride, sample sale or no...you will NOT be disappointed!!

2016-11-14T11:16:50 Response from the vendor

This is beautiful, thank you for taking the time to not only come to our sale, but also for writing this! If you don't mind, we would love to share on our social media! All the best, Becker's

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kendall T

I was in the same boat as a lot of others brides in that I had one particular gown in mind that nobody seemed to have except Becker's. The staff was simply amazing and she picked me out a ton of amazing dresses to try and I ended up with one she picked out that I probably... Read More never would have looked at. Penny took the time to figure out exactly what I was looking for and when I didn't like the dress I came to look at originally she found one that was perfect. We also were able to find cap sleeves from another dress to add onto mine that made my dress unique and totally me. They have such a large stock and friendly non pushy staff that every bride in Michigan should make the drive!

2016-11-14T11:17:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for being a member of our Becker's family and for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We appreciate you and your words! All the best, Becker's.