Serving Brides since 1934

With over 80 years as an industry leader, Becker's has come to know exactly what you are looking for. Nationally renowned for our service and selection, Becker's is here to make your dreams a reality. Among the nation's oldest and largest bridal salons and home of "The Magic Room".

155 S Main St, Fowler, MI

Every Bride is a "THE bride"

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Christie L

I was married in a STUNNING Maggie Sottero gown. The lovely people working at Becker's really helped a lot. I felt that I was important even though there were at least 20 brides the first time I came in. I told the woman (I wish I could remember her name) my dream dress and... Read More she pulled many beautiful dresses for me to try on. I finally found the one and she was there to point out the beautiful aspects of the dress. I felt like I had a friend there with me. I went back for my fitting and had the same experience! I have already sent 3 or 4 of my friends to them after my experience. What was great was I went to a Bridal Show and they were there, even though I had already bought the dress they gave me the "deal of the day" and I was able to get headpiece for free!!! AMAZING PEOPLE! LOVE THEM! If you are looking for THE dress, becker has the people and the dresses to satisfy your every need

2011-11-02T14:37:42 Response from the vendor

This is such a beautiful review. The details are fabulous and you really capture our mission and pride. Thank you for taking the time and best wishes in your future!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Lindsey G

I went to several other shops before Becker's. I had a very particular dress in mind and would arrive at each shop armed with the photo and ask if they had the dress or anything similar. No one did, but they would all keep me for ages, trying to get me to try on a variety of... Read More dresses that were nothing like what I'd asked for. Finally, a friend of mine recommended Becker's and I called them. Miraculously, they had the dress I wanted in stock! I drove 90 minutes to get there, put it on, and fell completely in love. Though I didn't need much other help from the staff, Sara was very professional and warm and I enjoyed working with her. Because it was a lace dress, she did custom length measurements for it, and when it came, it was perfect. We also used Becker's for my mom's dress and my bridesmaids', and all came in well ahead of when we needed them with no mix-ups or delays. Everyone we worked with in the shop or spoke to on the phone was polite, cheerful, and helpful, and we got a great value on all of the dresses (each dress -- mine, mom's, and the girls' was less at Becker's than anywhere else we'd found it).

2011-10-10T16:52:20 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful, detailed testimony. We appreciate the time you took to share your story and are so proud to have served you. Congratulations on your marriage and it was our pleasure to work with you, Becker's Bridal

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Ashley G

The staff here is wonderful, they have a great stock of dresses to try and they take a lot of time with you. I felt that it was really important to them that I found my dress the day I was there. I found my perfect dress here on my first shopping day and first store- for me... Read More that's amazing.

2011-08-31T12:02:14 Response from the vendor

This was a really nice review to read. Thank you so much for sharing and we are so honored to offer this experience to you. Best wishes! ~Becker's Bridal

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 charlotte E

I did find my dream dress there I will say that! And the person helping me find dresses was also famtastic!..however some people there were rude. The receptionist who was taking my Payment at the store was getting annoyed that my card wouldn't work and it was the banks fault but... Read More she still acted like it was mine and the guy who works there was very rude and snobby. Wasn't impressed with him at all. But if you are looking for a place to go for dresses with lots of bling I definitely recommend going there! They have it!

Amazing shop!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Sara A

I've always heard that Becker's was a wonderful place to get your wedding dress, but you really have to see it to believe it. There are so many gowns and there's no problem fitting your budget. The store seems like it is in the middle of nowhere, but it is completely worth the... Read More drive! The "magic room" is just that - magical :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ashley N

I'm so thankful I listened to my friends and made the hour drive to visit Becker's Bridal! Penny was truly amazing to work with. I appreciated her honesty and expertise. Thanks to her I found the perfect gown. If only I could wear it for more than one day :) Thank you Becker's... Read More Bridal for helping make my fairy tale wedding come true!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Rachel P

I have been to Beckers numerous times for bridesmaid dresses and other shopping events. I purchased my prom dress here and knew I wanted to shop here for my wedding gown. I was able to try on multiple dresses the day of my appointment and had a great assistant who knew the... Read More dresses and could pick out my style. My dress was gorgeous and I had a great experience picking out my dress with my family. Thank you Beckers :)

Found My Dress!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lauren T

I am so glad I shopped at Becker's Bridal. I shopped at a few dress shops but found and bought my dress at Becker's. I shopped the weekend of Thanksgiving so it was busy, but I was still able to have my own dressing room and there was room for my family to sit and look at the... Read More dresses with me. We started by pulling dresses that I liked, which I found to be a bit overwhelming because there are so many to choose from. Afterwards, the girl assigned to me pulled some she thought I would like. I was surprised how quickly she was able to get me in and out of dresses to narrow the choice down. In the end, I chose a dress she had selected that I never would have tried otherwise but found it to be EXACTLY what I wanted. I even found a drawing of my dream wedding dress I drew when I was about 10 and it looks just like the dress I bought. I got so many compliments and it was so comfortable. I wish I could wear it again!

Beautiful dresses, terrible service.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Heather S

You can make an appointment, but it doesn't matter because they don't follow them. We showed up ten minutes early to my appointment and stood in the lobby waiting for over 30 minutes. The dresses are beautiful and the selection is pretty vast. The owner is great but not so much... Read More anyone else. They came off as snobby and unhelpful. The girl that was supposed to be just helping me, was helping three other people. We ended up having to pick our own dresses. My dress was absolutely amazing and I am so glad I went there, but be prepared to wait and to maybe pick all the dresses yourself. They also don't give you champagne or wine there.

2015-10-03T13:44:18 Response from the vendor

Hello! We appreciate your time in providing feedback. We would love to know more about the appointment as we take these very seriously and strive to provide the utmost experience. If you have a chance, please email us personally at [email protected] or call at 989.593.2595.... Read Less Read More

Beckers Bride!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Katie B

My sister got her dress from Becker's five years ago and we loved her experience. When I became engaged I knew I wanted to be a Becker's Bride. We were able to have the same consultant that had helped my sister. Mona was wonderful. I had an idea what I wanted, but had never... Read More considered lace until Mona brought me a dress to try on. It was perfect! She listened and is so good at her job. I loved going to Becker's and tell all my friends that is the place to go!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Sara B

Since I was a little girl, my mom has always said my first stop for a wedding gown should be Becker's. When I obsessively watched "Say Yes to the Dress" and the plethora of other bridal shows, she maintained Becker's "was better than all of them." So that's where we went. The... Read More staff was fabulous and made me feel so incredibly special. The first dress ended up being the one-- and at duh a terrific price-- but I tried on a good doEn more before circling back. A forever memorable moment when I got to put on the veil and walk out in front of my folks, and I thank Becker's for their wonderful staff and selection in making the day so easy, enjoyable and beautiful.

Jamie - Bride

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Jamie A

Huge selection and very helpful staff! Definitely worth the drive!

The bridal experience that everyone wants to have

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Kate P

I loved everything about my experience with Becker's. After shopping at another bridal salon, Becker's was a breathe of fresh air - and totally worth the drive! They made sure to listen to what you wanted, and help you find dresses that matched that (they also always kept my... Read More budget in mind and never made me feel pressured to raise it). I found my perfect dress and created a great memory with my mom and maid of honor. I would totally recommend Becker's Bridal to anyone who is getting married.

The Best Bridal Salon in Michigan

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Mallory S

As soon as I got engaged, I knew that Becker's Bridal was the first place I would go in search of my dream dress! My mom got her wedding dress there over 30 years ago, and pretty much everyone in my family had gotten their dresses from Becker's. Needless to say, it took one... Read More appointment, and Becker's helped find me my dress! I worked with Danielle, and she was awesome! Their prices are very competitive and their customer service cannot be matched. They are friendly, and do not care if it takes all day to find the perfect dress, or multiple appointments. I recommend Becker's Bridal to anyone and everyone! We also bought our bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dresses there. They take care of you and are a family owned business. Thank you, Becker's!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Kelly B

What a wonderful place to pick out a dress! So many choices and great help. I loved seeing myself in the Magic Room and felt like a princess. My mom couldn't be with me, so it was great to use wifi to Skype her in.

Best in Town

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Alexandra M

From the moment I stepped into Beckers I felt like a valued Bride. I didn't have a huge budget for a dress and wanted to stay under $1500. Not once was I put in a dress over my price range or encouraged to increase my budget. Also their store is organized by size which was... Read More encouraging to not see dresses I wouldn't fit into in a million years like some salons. Lastly, the dress I ended up with was under budget and my veil was custom made AND FREE because I spent $800. When I came back to pick up my dress the staff was still just as excited for me. Overall Beckers Bridal made the stress of dress shopping pleasant and exciting!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Ashlee J

Loved my experience at Becker's Bridal! Their selection of dresses is outstanding. I had found THE dress at a boutique on the east side of the state and was able to get it at Becker's for several hundred dollars cheaper and they offer an accessory credit if you purchase your... Read More dress on the same day as your appointment. I was able to get my veil for free with the credit! The only downside is the location. It is smack dab in the middle of nowhere so it can be quite a hike traveling to the store for an appointment/to pick up the dress from either side of the state. Also, they do not offer alterations on site; however, they do provide a list of preferred alterations specialists and the one I utilized was fantastic.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Our salesperson at Becker's Bridal was so helpful. Her name was Sandy, and she helped us every step of the way we were there looking for dresses. She was so helpful and friendly. My daughter didn't know specifically what she wanted so we spent quite a bit of time there. But our... Read More consultant was great because of how patient she was with us. She took her time to answer all of our questions and address any concerns we might have about the dress. Sandy, was able to find the perfect dress for my daughter, and I am so happy we walked out of there with her beautiful dress.

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Sandi F

Let me start with saying that I have never left a bad review, ever. But this was absolutely terrible and I cannot let anyone else waste their time like I did. For one, they are not open on Sunday's which is absurdly inconvenient. My maid of honor and I worked so hard to... Read More rearrange our work schedules so we could set up an appointment to go to Becker's on a Saturday. The day of our appt we rushed out of work and flew over to Becker's for our appointment. We were then greeted by who was going to help us and taken to a closet of a fitting room. Literally, a closet. With no mirror. We then were turned loose on our own to dig through horribly unorganized dresses to try on. These dresses were not in bags like other places, just tossed onto hangers, some were even torn. We then had to drag half of the dresses back to the closet ourselves as our "assistant" kept going missing. We would then see her hanging out and chatting with other employees and groups that were there. Hellooo!? Do you not see us struggling to get some help?! My maid of honor and I then squeezed ourselves into the closet and she had to help me into each dress because our assistant was nowhere to be found. I would then have to go out and try to find a mirror not already surrounded by girls looking at their dresses. I literally had to stand IN LINE to get a look at each dress I had on because apparently even a small mirror in the room I'm changing in would be just too much to ask. They obviously way over-book. There were only two times I did not have to search out my "assistant". Once was when she was asking me to GET OUT OF THE DRESS I HAD JUST PUT ON so someone else could try it on even though I hadn't even been able to look in a mirror yet. The other time was when she noticed my maid of honor hadn't zipped up my dress all the way because it was a bit too small. I told her it was ok and that I just wanted to see what it looked like but she grabbed the back of the dress and proceeded to spend five minutes CRAMMING me into the last inch of this dress until I literally had red marks. She also promised me that we would not find the same dress twice. She then proceeded to argue with me about whether or not I had tried a certain dress on or not even though the item number on the tags and the dresses were identical. I tried to keep a good attitude, after all I was dress shopping, this should be fun and maybe the lady was just having a bad day. So after I had tried on all the dresses I was interested in from one wall I searched her out and told her I had tried all the dresses from the one area on and asked if there was another area of dresses. Mind you, it had only been 20 minutes into my appointment. She cut me off mid sentence and said OK well it looks like your all done so let me know if you want me to write any down otherwise your all set for today! I just turned around and left. I was so incredibly upset that we had worked so hard to make an appointment with this place and we were treated as if we just walked in off the street. I later found out that apparently there is an entire other floor of dresses but I guess that's only for girls with an assistant that actually wants you to purchase from their store. And it wasn't like I had a picky budget either! I just wanted to stay under $3,000! I'm pretty sure Walmart has better customer service and I'm definitely not spending that much there. Even if I would have found my dream dress, I would not have purchased from this shop.

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Kelsy R

Becker's is AMAZING!!! I had a not so great experience at Fantastic Finds and went to Becker's. I loved it! it is much more up beat and fun! they also allow you to try on more dresses and are super helpful in finding other ones that you may not have seen or pulled yourself. It... Read More is very clean and nice on the inside which is a plus! I ended up finding my dream dress here! and under budget!!! I highly recommend Becker's to everyone! it is really the best!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Jason N

I was having a hard time finding a dress in Grand Rapids. Beckers was the 4th bridal store I went to and they were awesome! It is such a cute boutique and they were very helpful. I would definitely recommend them.

Poor Service

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Rachel D

Made an appointment here to try dresses on. When I got there they were not ready and I had to wait for 15-20 min. Then when I finally got someone to help me she spent about 10 min with me and then was off helping another bride. I know they were super busy but they were trying to... Read More help too many brides at once and made me feel really unimportant. I feel like when you go to try one dresses it should be special and fun, they made it very stressful and agitating. I will say they had a HUGE assortment of dresses for every size. Great selection if you can find someone to help you!

2015-02-24T09:42:42 Response from the vendor

Hello Knottie! We would like to thank you for your feedback and extend our apologies that your expectations were not met, as we do aim for this goal everyday and take it very seriously. We are always interested in speaking personally with our brides in... Read Less Read More

Great Staff

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

Krysta was my consultant, and she did a fabulous job of helping me find my dress. I originally went in there with a thought of what I wanted to wear, but I was blown away with the dress Krysta chose because it was so different but gorgeous. I am so happy with my experience at... Read More Becker's Bridal.

Becker's is the absolute best

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Amy S

I loved my experience with Becker's Bridal. After stumbling across it on the Knott, I knew I had to drive up for a try. I went to a DB and another local Lansing shop first, but was not impressed. Becker's was wonderful though. They had excellent staff, have a huge selection of... Read More dresses, but were not pushy on sales and didn't take themselves too seriously. They let us roam the racks and pick as many dresses to try as I wanted, and I found my dress on the very first visit. Trying it on in the magic room was magically indeed! They also gave great discounts to my mom for her MOB dress, and helped me find sleeves to add for my dress since they were required by my venue. I have told all of my engaged friends that they need to go to Becker's to find their dress, even if it is a little drive from where ever they may be traveling.

Amazing selection

Reviewed on 1/20/2015

I had such a friendly consultant. She worked with me to figure out exactly what I was looking for. They have such a wide selection of dresses so it was a lot of fun trying on everything. My consultant ended up picking my wedding dress. I would definitely recommend Becker's... Read More Bridal to any bride.