Bedford Village Inn

Bedford, NH

Book Your Wedding with Bedford Village Inn

A BALLROOM IN BEDFORD, NH

The Bedford Village Inn in Bedford, New Hampshire, extends an invitation to brides and grooms to plan unforgettable estate weddings in this unique venue. Whether the guest list is large or small, the Bedford Village Inn can transform a couple's vision into a beautiful wedding reality. With both indoor and outdoor settings, this breathtaking inn provides elegant surroundings for both ceremonies and receptions.

The Great Hall. Spanning multiple levels, the Great Hall is an expansive and luxurious location for a wedding celebration. An arched ceiling with exposed beams and copper chandeliers set the stage for spectacular events. This room will accommodate between 80 and 210 guests.

The Charolais Room. Smaller celebrations are right at home in the new Charolais Room. This lavish venue will accommodate between 40 and 80 guests. With a dance floor, fireplace and private bar, guests will enjoy this upscale venue.

Overlook Terrace. Just outside the Charolais Room lies the Overlook Terrace. This garden area features a salt water pool and fountain, which provide lovely ambience during a ceremony or reception. This space will accommodate up to 50 guests.

Planning and executing elegant weddings is the specialty of the event coordinators at the Bedford Village Inn. With acute attention to even the smallest details, these event specialists work with each couple to create unforgettable wedding celebrations.

The Bedford Village Inn offers gold and silver wedding packages. Both packages include a 5.5-hour reception with a champagne toast, coffee and tea service and a farewell brunch for 30 guests on the next day. Packages also include your choice of white or ivory linens and napkins.

The gold package includes two choices of stationary hors d'oeuvres and four choices of passed hors d'oeuvres, a pasta station, carving station and entrée selections such as roasted Atlantic salmon and stuffed breast of chicken. The silver package includes one choice of stationary hors d'oeuvres and four choices of passed hors d'oeuvres. The plated dinner includes a first course and an entrée course.

The event coordinators at the Bedford Village Inn understand that brides and grooms seek to celebrate their weddings in unique and memorable ways. Special requests are accepted and accommodated whenever possible. You can also add amenities and services to your celebration.

• Add food stations such as pasta, raw bar or a shellfish display
  • Add a soup or salad course to a meal
  • Dessert enhancements available, such as a European chocolate fountain or Viennese display
  • Beverage enhancements such as martini station, mulled cider or hot chocolate station available
  • Serve late night snacks such a pizza or mini crab cakes

BVI Promotions

Please contact out Event Team to inquire about our Simply Elegant Package offered January-April and our 2017 White Sale Dates. In the months of January & February, we now feature a complimentary outdoor, hand carved Ice Bar with your own customized luge to enjoy during your cocktail hour on our side patio. In addition to the Ice Bar, we will also offer a fire pit to keep warm with lounge seating in that space as well. In March & April take advantage of the outdoor fire pit in addition to discounts on the Great Hall facility fee and on-site ceremony fees. Our overnight accommodations include cozy fireplaces and access to our year round salt water heated pool and hot tub. [email protected] - 603.472.2001

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

2 Olde Bedford Way, Bedford, NH (603) 472-2001

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Lindsey C

Cannot stress enough how amazing this venue is!! We had the best day ever and it was mainly in part to all of the amazing people at the BVI. Melissa was our wedding planner and she was on top of every single detail. I never had to worry and know that is not always the case with... Read More some brides. From the beautiful decor to the amazing food the BVI is top notch. We are still so sad the wedding is over and can't wait to go back for other events and anniversaries. HIGHLY recommend this venue !!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Tori D

I was recently married at BVI and it was amazing! Melissa was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful! Through all the planning, Melissa was right there with any questions or concerns and made the whole process so smooth and stress-free. The wedding day was everything we... Read More hoped for, the staff was amazing, the food was delicious, and the venue is gorgeous. I received so many compliments on how wonderful BVI was. I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to get married.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 rachel s

BVI was everything I could have dreamed up for my wedding day. They made everything as easy as possible and thought of every detail. The day of I didn't have to think of anything, I just got to enjoy my day. They work with you every step of the way and have incredible customer... Read More service and professionalism. The venue could not have been more beautiful as the grounds are pristine. Overall could not recommend more.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kristen M

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception here and everything turned out great! The staff are accomodating and friendly in every position. Melissa was great to work with throughout the process and was always quick to answer questions. It rained on my wedding day and... Read More we had to go to plan b - everything still worked out! BVI is truly a beautiful and magical place.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kate S

We had our wedding at BVI on June 10 and absolutely loved it! Our coordinator started as Megan who was great. She answered all of our questions very quickly and was very professional. The month before our wedding, Megan left BVI and we had Nicolette as a coordinator. She was... Read More also really good. I had a final meeting with her the day before the wedding to go over final details and placements so that wedding day of went smoothly. Makenzie was our day of coordinator who we met at the rehearsal and who kept the bridal party in line at the ceremony. Kelly was my helper on wedding day by serving the bridal party during pictures, and helped me with my dress for pictures. She was so nice and made sure to say bye to my husband and I before she left for the night. The food was delicious! Our guests all thought BVI was beautiful and were happy with the service. There were only a few things that I didn't really like. First, we weren't told that downstairs only fits 180 guests and that any additional guests need to sit up on the balcony. We invited 200 guests and did not want to have anyone separated but luckily we had under 180. Also, at 11pm at the end of the wedding, the cleanup staff was very rushed and were running through the room with tables and chairs. They also then held up the elevator moving the tables/chairs to another floor so guests staying in the inn couldn't use the elevator. Overall, BVI is beautiful, the food was really good, and we had a wonderful time.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Gina G

Bedford Village Inn...this place was FABULOUS! I was privileged to work with Nicolette for my rehearsal dinner and the food was OUTSTANDING. We had their pass h’orderves and seated dinner meal. They were even accommodating enough to let us arrive an hour late since our wedding... Read More rehearsal ran later than expected. The food was beyond delicious, the overlook room was incredible and the staff was exceptional. The team we worked with carried their weight and went above and beyond for their duties. They were such a stunning team to work with and I was so happy with the rehearsal dinner. It was a great springboard for our wedding weekend! Sincerely, Gina Crane

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Rebecca M

The Bedford Village Inn made my wedding super special and really added the special touches that made it a magical evening. We served the chicken and salmon, and each dish was incredible. The staff was on top of every little detail and they even assigned a person whose sole... Read More job was to take care of the bride/groom on their special day and make sure we had everything we needed. If you're looking for a hotel that will make your special day magical and has tons of twinkling lights, look no further.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kelly H

We loved the Bedford Village Inn! We knew we wanted a more intimate wedding and were thrilled to learn about the Overlook Room! We were able to have the same BVI experience with only 40 guests and without the big price tag! Even with our smaller event, Megan and Nicolette made... Read More us feel just as important and were so prompt in answering all of our questions and requests. The food, the staff and the venue were all so perfect, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine B

The Bedford Village Inn created the most perfect wedding celebration that we could have asked for! From touring the beautiful property to the tasting and the days leading up to the ceremony, everyone that we worked with surpassed our expectations. The planning process was done... Read More in an efficient timeline, with all of our questions answered throughout at every step. Being a planner with attention to detail, I appreciated all of the notes taken throughout, like food prepared certain ways or requesting alternate wines for table service. The property is gorgeous and well maintained, and all of our guests were able to stay onsite at the beautiful Grand hotel. Our photos came our beautifully! The food at all locations was exceptional, and every meal was cooked perfectly and kept warm throughout the day, and we enjoyed a delicious brunch the morning after. The service staff was attentive and courteous, and the timeline went seamlessly! Everything surpassed our expectations!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Jessica L

I can't even put into words how great the Bedford Village Inn was for our wedding venue. The food was outstanding, everyone thought it was beautiful and they were so hands on and orgranized! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Lauren B

Meghan and her team were absolutely amazing for our January 2017 wedding! We had a moderately smooth planning process. The venue itself is stunning, the guests raved about the venue and food! They exceeded our expectations the day of the wedding. There was a snowstorm and... Read More our ceremony started late and the team was able to push back dinner to ensure we had enough time for photos and a cocktail hour! Totally recommend for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Caitlin P

BVI are pros at what they do. My husband and I picked them for their food reviews and excellent service in terms of all the planning and correspondence. We were a little worried since when we did our tasting the food was just average. When it counted though - they definitely... Read More came through, everything day of tasted amazing. Melissa Quinn-Samaras was amazing to work with for planning (super responsive and professional) and Samantha and Mackenzie did a great job day of. We received so many compliments from our guests and could not be happier with our selections. One odd thing is that we had a two tier wedding cake and some additional sheet cakes to serve our guests and they only used the sheet cakes and not the actual wedding cake. The entire thing was send home with us (meant to serve 60). Not sure what went wrong there as I had discussed that the cake was to be cut and served and I confirmed with my baker those same instructions were provided. That was only one small blip in an otherwise perfect day. Highly Recommend.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Alyson H

My daughter's wedding reception was at Bedford Village Inn on April 22, 2017 and it was fantastic! I was a little worried because we were having 191 people but it was great - not too crowded at all. The staff so stealth, so professional. Cocktails were outside, even though it... Read More was 45 degrees, and with heaters it was absolutely fine. Melissa Samaras was amazing - guided us with patience and caring every step of the way - a true professional. The food was superb. Everyone raved about it. I can't say enough about this venue...it was the best!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017

We held our wedding at the BVI last month and I still cannot get over how perfect our day was!!! From the moment we stepped on property to tour with Megan, to the morning we checked out, everything was flawless. We hosted our rehearsal dinner in the restaurant, and then held... Read More the post wedding breakfast (which was included!) in the Tavern the next morning, so were able to spend the entire weekend on property. It made it so easy for our guests, and everyone was able to just RELAX. Our guests raved about the property, and how beautiful everything is. The food is DELICIOUS. I am still getting compliments! Mackenzie and Samantha were amazing – there for anything that we needed throughout the evening, making sure we always had a drink in hand...and that we actually took time to enjoy our dinner! They set up everything just as I had envisioned. I cannot thank the BVI staff enough for making our day a dream come true. I just wish I could go back in time to enjoy it all over again!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Kim F

We had the most amazing experience at the Bedford Village Inn! We could not be more pleased with our entire reception. The grounds are gorgeous and the Great Hall is breathtaking. Melissa was AMAZING to work with through all of our planning. On the day of our Wedding Sam and... Read More Mackenzie were there to take care of anything that we needed, including fixing my dress when my train ripped (Thank you, over and over). The food was beyond impressive, we have received so many compliments, and the accommodations represent New England in the most luxurious way. My Husband and I could not be happier that we chose the BVI. They have everything that you need all on one property.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kerri M

I had polar opposite experiences between the Tavern for my rehearsal dinner and the Inn for the wedding, hence the low rating. Let's start with the good: The ceremony and reception at the Inn were beautiful and seamless. Sam stayed nearby the entire time and made sure we had... Read More everything we needed. Our guests had an amazing time. Absolutely zero complaints about my experience with the Inn and the event staff. The Tavern is a different story, though. My family had booked the upstairs room until 9pm, and were planning on meeting more friends at the Bonfire afterwards. I learned later that there were complaints about us being noisy, which apparently led the staff to believe that we were all over served. When we eventually moved downstairs to the bonfire, I (the bride) went up to the bar to get a drink and was told that I was being cut off. This was not only ridiculous - I was dead sober- but also just terrible customer service. Who cuts off the bride at her own rehearsal dinner? When my parents approached the manager to ask what was going on, he proceeded to kick my entire party out of the Bonfire and call the police. It was all completely disastrous, upsetting, and unwarranted. So basically, if you plan on having any fun or joy at your rehearsal dinner, or if your family is boisterous like mine, spend your money elsewhere. Have your wedding at the Inn, but avoid the restaurant.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rachel L

My husband and I got married at the BVI this December. Leading up to the big day their team was so organized. We worked mostly with Megan who was hands down amazing. She was always available, quick to answer any question and so genuinely nice. The day of we had an event... Read More manager and a bridal assistant who also did an amazing job. I did not notice one issue or flaw. The BVI is so professional and organized it will keep you at ease the whole day and months leading up to the event. Since our wedding was in December, the space was beautifully decorated for the holiday season. Everyone loved the food! It was also great where the majority of the wedding could stay on the property. I would highly recommend the Bedford Village Inn to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Cathy B

We cannot say enough of how incredible BVI treated us leading up to, during and after our wedding day! They are incredibly easy to work with, always available and willing to answer any and all questions you may have, and are SO nice!! We felt very lucky to work with Megan and... Read More her team! All of our guests couldn't stop commenting on how fantastic the food was, how beautiful the venue was, and everyone had a blast there! We'd absolutely recommend BVI to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ariel M

From the moment we toured BVI I knew this was the place my husband and I were going to get married. Melissa and the rest of the staff put on a FLAWLESS day. Melissa's attention to detail was so appreciated and she really helped us have the wedding of our dreams. The food was... Read More phenomenal and the guests were so impressed with how gorgeous the rooms they stayed in were. I literally didn't have to stress about one thing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth B

My husband and I got married at the BVI in September. The moment I stepped on the grounds of the Bedford Village Inn, I knew that it was the perfect location to celebrate our big day. The old NH charm and the grounds in full bloom made for beautiful pictures and a perfect... Read More cocktail hour. The reception hall has a rustic element that radiates with elegance. We worked with Melissa for all the details up until the wedding, and she was very prompt to respond, knowledgeable and helpful. She was a pleasure to work with. She made sure Mackenzie (our day of coordinator) was filled in with everything that was planned - and she executed the day to perfection. The food was incredible! We are still getting compliments on how wonderful the food was! From starting the wedding planning process to the week after the wedding, the Bedford Village Inn was respectful, prompt and extremely gracious. We made the best decision to have our reception here and we had the perfect day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Audra L

Had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on site. Everything was so wonderful and the staff went above and beyond. So attentive and understand of our needs, it was magical!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Erin M

My husband and I got married at the BVI back in April and it was by far the most perfect day all because of how great the BVI is and how accommodating the entire staff is! They made everything so easy for us during the planning months up to our big day. Megan was amazing to deal... Read More with and extremely patient with our many questions and never once made us feel like we were a hassle to deal with. She ensured we had every thing we wanted on our wedding day, and even let us make a couple of menu changes for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Choosing to get married at the BVI was the BEST wedding decision we could have made, and we have absolutely nothing bad to say about the venue and the entire staff. The staff was absolutely amazing to us and to all of our guests both at our rehearsal dinner as well as the night of our wedding. As if everything else wasn't enough, they even surprised us with a bottle of champagne along with their signature chocolate bag as a nice touch when we went to our bridal suite when the night was over. We would highly recommend the BVI to anyone looking to have a stunningly unique and beautiful wedding venue, as well as the most accommodating staff to deal with on one of the biggest days of your life!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jaclyn P

The Bedford Village Inn is phenomenal! Through the whole wedding planning process all the way up to the actual day they were accommodating, professional, and attentive to everything, I have a type A personality and the Bedford Village Inn really exceeded my expectations of a... Read More wedding venue. Melissa Samaras is who I worked with throughout the whole process and she was always very quick to answer emails and phone calls with any question I may have had no matter how small or silly. I never felt as though I was a bother when I was in touch many times throughout the day/week. When I was overwhelmed Melissa was very calming and understanding. On the actual wedding day the entire staff was so professional! They made sure everything was as planned and were very attentive in order to make the day perfect! The bridal attendant was such a sweetheart and really helped throughout the whole process. She even helped my sister bustle my dress (it was complicated)! The food was delicious. My guests were very happy! I can't say enough about how amazing this venue was! I absolutely love it!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kate D

What can I say, the Bedford Village Inn was absolute perfection! It shows that they have had many many years of experience doing weddings. From our initial meeting with Melissa to the wedding day working with Mackenzie the staff was outstanding. Every little email I sent to... Read More Melissa with questions or concerns she promptly responded ensuring the BVI would handle it (and they did!). I could go on and on but the day of the wedding, the servers were so accommodating, my husband and I were given our own personal server who helped with anything from bustling my dress, to making sure we had our drinks fresh, to leaving a chocolate bag and champagne in our wedding suite. The addition of the new building, The Grand, was perfect for our guests. They really enjoyed the beautiful rooms, pool, and breakfast.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Emily F

My husband and I got married at the BVI on January 2. We couldn't have had a better experience. The preparation went so smoothly. The BVI was decorated beautifully. Everyone (including us) had a blast! The food was amazing. The BVI is such a unique wedding venue and is an... Read More awesome place for a winter wedding.