Bell Tower on 34th

Houston, TX

Dedicated to Excellent Events.

Like something straight out of a movie set, a spectacular 'One of a Kind' Ceremony and Reception venue strategically located in the heart of Houston, breathtaking designs, seasoned wedding professionals, world class cuisine. “Indoors or Outdoors, the perfect setting, a must see!”

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Religious Setting, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

901 West 34th St., Houston, TX

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Lauren W

We had our ceremony and reception at the Bell Tower and every single detail was absolutely perfect! Our coordinator Angie was the best throughout the entire planning process and day of! The evening flowed seamlessly and the rest of the staff was efficient and helpful. Our guests... Read More kept commenting on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. From the getting ready at the venue to leaving in their Rolls Royce, each and every moment of our day planned out and executing wonderfully. We would absolutely recommend the Bell Tower on 34th!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Krystal F

There are so many great things to say about the Bell Tower -- they are definitely the perfect venue for a Houston wedding. My husband and I had a short engagement, so we were in a time crunch for locking in venues and vendors. We were so fortunate that the Bell Tower had an... Read More opening for one of the weekends we were considering. They handle everything -- which is a huge help for any bride. We used them for our ceremony location and reception. You are also assigned a coordinator who helps you throughout the whole planning process and the day off - basically a life saver and someone to keep you calm at all times. I worked with Corley and she was the absolute best. She always kept me calm and helped me with suggestions when I was struggling with decisions. The Bell Tower handles the full menu and the food is incredible! Everything is so good that it was hard to make a decision. Our guests loved the location and were blown away by our ceremony in front of the Waterwall. This is definitely a place to consider if you want something that will impress your guests and definitely make your wedding day so memorable!!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mandy H

This place was/is perfect! We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. We had our ceremony at the Waterwall and our reception at the Chandelier room. PERFECT! The service was perfect thru it all. Our coordinator (Corley Spell) was definitely the reason that... Read More everything went smoothly. She helped ease everything and literally made everything so much fun for us. We didn't have to worry about any of the "scares" that all of the wedding blogs state. I can't stop speaking about how great this place is. We know we made the perfect chose of having our big day here. I would recommend this place to anyone that I ever come across.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Miranda R

Our wedding was amazing! Everyone said its the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. It was easy because this venue was so beautiful that it hardly required any decorating. Leslie was amazing and very helpful. I wouldn't have wanted my wedding anywhere else in the whole... Read More world. This venue was totally us!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Lauren A

The Bell Tower on 34th is by far the best wedding venue in Houston! We had our wedding there in July and it was an absolute dream come true! The entire planning process was easy and fun! From food tastings (AMAZING FOOD - ALL OF IT!), bridal portraits, and meetings with Angie... Read More our coordinator... we could not of asked for a better experience. Angie was amazing. She always responded to any of our questions with a smile on her face and handled everything effortlessly. I really don't think you can ever stress her out! As a bride that really puts you at ease knowing someone so cool, calm, and confident is handling your wedding! Our wedding day was executed perfectly. The partnership with vendors was flawless and every detail was executed without a hitch! Our guests are still talking about how BEAUTIFUL the venue was and how AMAZING the food and drinks were! Best venue hands down and once again... Angie is AMAZING! We would do it all over again in a heart beat!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Carter S

Having my wedding at the Bell Tower on 34th St was a dream come true! My husband and I wanted a city wedding but we still needed to stick to a budget, which was a little difficult in such an expensive metro area. We were able to find the Contessa Room at the Bell Tower, which... Read More for our 110 person wedding, it was the perfect size and just in our budget. Our wedding planner was changed a few times during the months following our selection of the venue but we ended up with Meredith, who was amazing and made my dream come to life! I DIY'd alot of my wedding decor and Meredith was able to look at my items and know exactly what I wanted to do with them! Not only was our wedding planner amazing, the entire staff was so courteous and helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue or wedding planner! I highly recommend the Bell Tower!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Erika P

We had our wedding April 9th, 2016 in the Contessa Room at the Bell Tower and could not have been more pleased. We were extremely lucky to have been able to book a Saturday evening in the first place as we only had 6 months to plan, and I am so glad we did because they made the... Read More planning of the wedding so much easier. Meredith, our coordinator (who jumped in halfway through after our original coordinator - who was also amazing - moved out of state) was so helpful throughout the planning and especially the day of. She set everything up for us beautifully (we had a couple stations around the front room for the guest book, etc., and later the wedding favors). Always happy to answer questions or give advice, she was a joy to work with. We had an outside company do our photography but used the photobooth through the Bell Tower. I heard through guests afterwards that the person who ran it was not very friendly, but I will say the pictures were very high quality and I liked that the camera height could be adjusted. A very fun add-on to any wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful and although they often have many events happening at the same time, the doors are sound proofed and parking is valet, so you would never know there is another event happening next to you. And then there’s the food. I cannot rave enough about the food! Most of the compliments we’ve gotten about our wedding have been about the food. It is so rare to have good food at a wedding, but ours was absolutely delicious. We were blown away at our tasting, but a little wary that the food wouldn’t be as good when cooked in bulk our wedding day. It was every bit as delicious on the day of, though, and we saw many people going back for seconds. The Bell Tower is an excellent place to host your event and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Latosha M

Beautiful Venue & Excellent Service- My wedding was on 1/17/2016 and Angie Stubler was my coordinator. The staff at the Bell Tower did an excellent job coordinating and servicing my event. Angie made sure that we stayed on time and that all special moments took place. I... Read More researched 6 venues and have no regrets of selecting the Bell Tower. It was well worth it. My guests had a blast and many said it was the best wedding they have been to. Great food, great service, great atmosphere! I can't wait to have another reason to have a big event there.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 My V

My wedding was March 20, 2016. I had it at the Bell Tower because my aunt had her wedding previously here and it went so well. Unfortunately, that cannot be said about my wedding. Angie, our wedding coordinator was amazing. I really appreciated all her help. However, we had 18... Read More tables at our wedding and 2 of the 18 tables were not given the sea bass that we paid for. Our guests told us that when they asked the staff about it they were rude to them. My husband and wedding planner asked the staff and the staff was even rude to my husband (the groom). The portions that all of our guests were served was significantly less than what we had at our tasting. My husband and my portion for our beef tenderloin and sea bass were about the size of one piece of broccoli. During the tasting the beef tenderloin and sea bass was at least 3 or 4 times the amount that we received at our wedding. My parents had to call everyone after our wedding to apologize for the lack of food. Only after calling them, we realized that more than half of our guests did not get the shrimp and lamb chop that we paid for during the cocktail hour. My biggest regret about our wedding was having it at the Bell Tower. They are a premium venue and we paid a premium price to have it here, but what they delivered was extremely unprofessional and disrespectful towards my guests. It saddens me that all that our guests can remember from our wedding is the lack of food that we had due to the mistakes made by the Bell Tower. I wished I had known this when we were booking our venue, because I would have picked another location.

2016-04-25T08:41:30 Response from the vendor

Dear My, Thank you for your review. We really wrestled with this one, didn’t we? We agree, Angie is amazing. Understanding about the menu, we must apologize about the experience you described with our servers. Everyone that works for The Bell Tower on 34th has... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 shelly b

Ask anyone who attended our wedding and they will say that our wedding day was picture perfect. The Bell Tower is a truly magical place to share the most intimate and special moment of your life. Our event producer was Donna Chun and she is hands down the most patient, kind and... Read More enthusiastic person you will ever meet. She was wonderful to work with the whole time leading up to our big day. And of course because no wedding is truly perfect... She was there behind the scenes helping put out the little fires that inevitably occur on a wedding day. Big thank you to the Bell Tower and Donna for all the magic they create :)

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Victoria L

Pick the Bell Tower for peace of mind. Can you put a price tag on that? I had only been to a few weddings before I found myself planning my own and on a budget. The Bell Tower is pricey, but when 99% of your wedding goes exactly as planned it's hard to say the price tag... Read More wasn't worth it. The day of coordinator and staff are true professionals. They work together as a perfect team and support system for a clueless bride like myself. Weddings is what they do, and they will make sure your even runs like a well-oiled machine. The venue is breathtaking the moment you pull in to the driveway. So save your time and money on decor if you want. The food is the best wedding food I've had (out of the ~4 weddings I've been to). I took off half a star here because although it tastes good, it's just not worth what you pay. The other half star goes to the insufficient amount of time allotted for set up prior to the event. I had a daytime wedding and would have liked to be able to come in earlier to set up my own decorations, but there was just not enough time (2 hours) to set up and be ready in time for photos. Of course, you could assign friends/family to help you and save time. But if you're like me, you want everyone to enjoy themselves and not have to work. The day of coordinator will set up things for you, but she can only do so much. I bought flower petals that were supposed to be placed along the ceremony aisles, but it didn't happen. I brought it up to the coordinator who immediately got her staff to place the petals throughout the reception ballroom. That's seriously the worst thing to happen during my wedding. No big deal at all. I visited several venues around Houston and I picked BT because it was by far the most beautiful and it had good food reviews. And I know I gripe about the price, but compared to other venues in its class the price is competitive. Weddings in general are just too expensive! So just do it once, and do it all the BT.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Cortney C

Ok, so I had to see what all the hype was about. The venue is truely beautiful. There are alot of rooms in the Tower for you to hold your ceremony and reception. However I wasn't that impressed with the staff, And on Saturday's there is no one there to speak with one on one... Read More about pricing with. It's also expensive.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kore C

I had both my wedding and reception at The Bell Tower. ALL the guests were obsessed with the venue. It is beautiful and great service! The only thing I would have changed was my day of event coordinator left during my wedding to work another event so throughout the wedding I... Read More could not find her. But really, this venue made our wedding perfect and the pictures.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Angela S

I had my wedding reception at the Bell Tower four months ago. The experience was good. However, I am giving the Bell Tower 3 stars instead of 4 because I was disappointed in two key areas: food and customer service. The food was surprisingly bland, despite all the good... Read More reviews online. My husband and I did not enjoy our food selections at the tasting, so we selected entirely different food for the wedding. We tried to go the “safe” route by having green beans almondine, garlic mashed potatoes, chicken Marsala and prime rib. Unfortunately, the food at the reception was also bland and forgettable. I could have treated my guests to dinner at a 4-star or 5-star restaurant for the same price, so I was expecting excellent food. My second complaint relates to customer service. While my event producer was very nice and pleasant, she was not very diligent or reliable. It was difficult to reach her at times, and she did not set “away” messages when she took vacation so I felt ignored when I could not reach her for days. She also did not take good notes. Here are 3 examples of her team’s oversights on my wedding day: (1) Black linens used on the cocktail tables instead of champagne linens; (2) Incorrect size cake table used; and (3) 60 mercury glass votives which I rented from another vendor were not placed in ballroom and subsequently lost by the venue. These two disappointments left a bad taste in my mouth by the end of the experience. Other than that, the experience was good. The facility is gorgeous and perfectly laid out for weddings. The wait staff was very friendly and professional. I would recommend the Bell Tower to a friend, but caution them a little bit.

2015-10-25T22:39:00 Response from the vendor

Angela, Your review of your own wedding is soo disappointing. We all agree you were a beautiful bride, the décor was picture perfect, and your guests had a wonderful time. They ate, they drank, and they danced the night away in Your Honor. That’s a... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue - Service Staff Disappointing

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Our lighting, floral and dessert vendors flawlessly performed their part of the event. Unfortunately, I wish I could say the same about the Bell Tower. We enjoyed working with Angie as a coordinator however we were extremely disappointed with the wait staff. We were... Read More promised a multitude of things before the Big Day and were disappointed with how a few of the events of the night played out. 1. We were told that the B&G would have a dedicated server and eyes watching them the second they sat down to eat. We had absolutely no dedicated server assigned to B&G as promised. After 5 minutes of sitting, the Bride had to eventually ask her father to fetch her a glass of champagne because nobody was attending to them. 2. We had tables that waited 15 mins without anyone bringing any wine. We could not find a server anywhere in sight. Also, of all the guests we asked afterwards, not one guest was informed about what the wine choices were or asked if they would prefer something from the bar. 4. The A/C cooling was turned off during dinner without letting us know. It was done because the A/C cooling the food was an issue. However other measures could have been put in place as a solution. It was not an acceptable option to turn off the A/C making guests hot and uncomfortable in their dress clothes. 5. The servers were surly and stingy in the portions they served. We had one server put 4 spinach leaves on a plate and then gave the MOB attitude when she asked for some pear (she gave only one slice). 6. Nobody turned on the outdoor lights in the courtyard! As a result it was pitch black when everyone was lined up for the send off. The whole point was to have the pretty twinkle lights lighting the path. This was a major blunder. 7. We were told that the bar would display the bottles of wine and beer choices. Every guests that I have asked, was unaware that there were 2 choices of red and 2 choices of white. Moreover, some people were unaware that there was full bar service, because nothing is displayed on the wall behind the bar. 9. The staff all looked so miserable and unhappy! That does not project well. 10. No toilet paper in the bathrooms (which also didn't look very clean). 11. We were very annoyed that the previous wedding were so slow to vacate the building and ended up highjacking the extra time that we paid for.

2015-10-22T17:47:22 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for your feedback. The Bell Tower on 34th IS beautiful. We would like to say this was a very disappointing review and no business ever wants this kind of review. We take comments like yours seriously and use the information in... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue - Acoustics meh

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

The Bell Tower on 34th was a great venue to have our ceremony! For the Ceremony specifically we had the Candela Room which was amazing as I had the most amazing entrance down a beautiful staircase, and the altar was divine! My only main comment about the Candela is the... Read More acoustics in the ballroom are very meh which made it hard to hear the officiant. However everything else in the room was beautiful for our ceremony.

2016-03-04T14:25:53 Response from the vendor

Since the date of this review, we have permanently installed a state of the art sound system. Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Amanda G

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Our wedding was gorgeous and very well executed. Donna was a fantastic planner!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

It has been almost three weeks and guests are still telling us how wonderful our event was at the Bell Tower. Corley Spell was our event producer. She answered all of our questions and minimized the stress by taking care of everything, sending reminders, and offering... Read More suggestions. She was amazing the night of the event as well, the service was stellar, no guest wanted for anything the entire night. I did not have to worry about a thing but myself. The venue, planner, food, drinks, and service were all perfect. I could not imagine a better evening for my friends and family to celebrate our marriage. Thank you, Corley and the Bell Tower staff for making it perfect.

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Marcy N

This venue is absolutely gorgeous to where you need very little decorating, if any! Our coordinator, Angie, went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted. She was very organized and she definitely knows what she is doing! We continue to receive... Read More compliments on how gorgeous the wedding was, how organized everything was, and how the food tasted amazing!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Jessica P

I loved everything about my wedding at The Bell Tower. Angie was excellent to work with and was always reassuring us that she had everything under control... which she did! Our wedding was beautiful.. it started right on time and I didn't see anyone scrambling to get anything... Read More set up. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding!

We got our dream venue!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Alissa K

My wife and I celebrated our reception here, and it was immaculate! She had found this place while venue shopping for a friend's wedding, and she fell in love with it and tucked it away for her own wedding. We booked it within days of getting engaged! We reserved the Carillon... Read More Ballroom. Campanile Chapel and the Waterwall Courtyard, which are all completely stunning. We used the latter two spaces for our cocktail hour and the Carillon for our dinner. We had Donna as our coordinator, and she did an impeccable job. She was so flexible and always willing to help out with everything, and meet with us whenever we needed anything. Her communication was excellent, and she was great at being on top of the entire timeline of the evening and all our vendors, especially with some of our quirky ideas. We absolutely loved working with Donna. She was so instrumental in making our big day completely perfect! The venue was completely stunning. Our guests were all amazed by its beauty, especially the Waterwall. They lined the whole ballroom with votive candles that made the room even more gorgeous. The food was delicious. The bar allowed us to come up with some signature drinks and give them creative names based on our names and wedding theme. The Bell Tower really was our dream venue and we couldn't have asked for anything to be more perfect.

Stellar Engagement party with the help of Vanessa Small

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Maya K

If you want to have a successful wedding, engagement, or any other significant event: work with Vanessa Small. She will make all that is impossible, possible. Vanessa Small was our Engagement party coordinator at the Bell Tower in Houston, Texas. We are very happy and grateful... Read More to her for all her efforts. She made the party a success. She was involved and very helpful in every detail of planning the party, big or small. She was extremely flexible, and whenever a request was made, she approached it with a “can do” attitude. She always gave very professional advice for all the services that were provided: whether it regarded food, music, room arrangements, etc. But most importantly, she was always nice, responsive, available and ready to go above and beyond. Not only were we extremely satisfied, but all of our friends were very happy and impressed. We strongly recommend Vanessa to anybody who wants to have a significant event and needs an excellent coordinator. Thanks Vanessa! With gratitude, Maya, Len and Zina

A Wedding Fit For A Queen

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

My wedding took place at The Bell Tower on 34th. It was a Fabulous Fairy Tail!!!Thanks to Angie my coordinator. She accommodated all of my needs and any last minute changes that came up. This was the Wedding of my Dreams. My husband was very elated from the start with the... Read More building, his grooms room, the ceremony to the reception and not to mention the food was Magnificent! Although I'll only wear my wedding dress once it was worth it! to stand before my family and friends at The Bell Tower to share in my lovely union between me and my husband. I highly recommend The Bell Tower on 34th. in Houston, Texas Erin. I am sell my sleeveless off whit dress with pleats size 10 for $700. If interested contact me at [email protected]

Truly Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 April S

Bell Towers on 34h was a stunning place for a wedding/party, etc. The staff was very professional and went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best. I loved everything about Bell Towers.

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Angela M

The Bell Tower is a beautiful place to have your wedding. We got some great pictures and the location is pretty central. The staff is super nice and attentive, and they go the extra mile to help you. Donna (event coordinator) was great! She would answers all my questions in a... Read More timely manner and always had a smile in our meetings. The food was delicious and many of our guests commented on how good the food was. The bridal / groom rooms to get ready are very elegant and great in pictures. All the servers did a great job with making our wedding perfect. I would recommend The Bell Tower for future brides because the venue is beautiful, the food is great, and the staff was wonderful!