Bell Tower on 34th

Houston, TX

Event planning should ALWAYS be this easy!

At our beautiful venue we help you stay organized, and make sure everything runs smoothly on event day. The next step is to schedule a consult and co-create your proposal, or do nothing and risk it all! We deliver excellent events. Your guests will praise you! The venue is like something straight out of the movies and is known for its beautiful setting, delicious food, and great service. Visit our website at www.thebelltoweron34th.com  You will be glad you did!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Castle, Estate, Museum, Historic Venue, Church, Religious Setting

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

901 West 34th St., Houston, TX (713) 868-2355

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Clarissa E

I got married in the Campanile Chapel, had cocktail hour at the Waterwall, and then reception in the Chandelier ballroom on 11/10/17. The cocktail hour at the Waterwall was so gorgeous, and we didn't decorate at all out there. The whole venue is so beautiful you can do as much... Read More or as little decorating as you want. I used their pinterest boards a lot for inspiration. My coordinator was Angie Stubler and she was so incredibly flexible, considerate, and overall wonderful to work with! I visited several venues, but this was the first one I saw and immediately fell in love. The Bell Tower has several rooms at varying prices to fit most budgets, and I think there were 2 other events going on at the same time as mine, but we never saw or heard them. The entire staff is extremely nice and always accommodating. As part of my decor, I had thirteen 7-foot strings of carnations that were cumbersome but the staff managed to store them in advance and hang beautifully despite never having seen something like them before. I loved that Angie laid out the full pricing at our first meeting, it was nice not feeling like there would be surprise charges. The only downfall, which wasn't truly a big deal at all, is that it does cost extra to get ready in the bridal suite so we chose to do that elsewhere. The food is fantastic, and everything about the Bell Tower screams high quality. I planned our entire wedding myself, and was very happy to not have to do everything a la carte (food, drinks, waitstaff, etc.). And if you live in the loop or are looking for something in the city in Houston, this location is fantastic.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Nicolle B

What an amazing venue!!! The Bell Tower on 34th, was the only venue my parents and I looked at, and it was love at first sight. Our coordinator, was Leslie Gonsalves. What an awesome lady! She answered all of our questions, including my dad's weird emails he was sending her at... Read More all hours of the day. She was so accommodating, and thorough, we just loved her. The venue is stunning, we got married in the Campanille Chapel at dusk. We had our Cocktail Hour at the Waterwall, which was insanely amazing. Our Reception took place in the The Carillion Ballroom, which made for an amazing entrance when we were announced as husband and wife. Our guests came from far and wide, to attend our wedding, and they have not stopped raving about this venue. The staff was great and accomodating, we wanted for nothing. The food, impeccable. The Bell Tower on 34th, is the best place to get married, hands down in the Houston area. Thank you for making our wedding so special!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Claudia R

I got married on October 14, 2017 at the Bell Tower in the Chandelier room. The first time my husband and I visited the place, we knew that was it! The venue was absolutely stunning and it captured everything we both wished for our wedding day. Leslie Gonzalves was our... Read More wedding planner, she was absolutely great from the very beginning. She listened to every single detail I wanted and made sure it was incorporated into our wedding day. Planning the wedding from Minnesota was a seamless process at the Bell Tower thanks to Leslie. She responded to my emails and accommodated me when I was in town. The service there is absolutely flawless! We had our cocktail hour outside at the water wall and it was just perfect, all of our guests loved it. Leslie made sure that everyone was on time and took care of all of the minor wedding details. She was just great, she was there for me and my husband all night and made sure we were okay, well fed and hydrated! It was absolutely perfect, all of our guests raved about how beautiful the wedding venue was and how delicious the food was! We chose the Bell Tower Chicken and Salmon with sautéed vegetables. Thank you Leslie for your incredible service and for the best night of our lives!!! - C&C

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Truly a day to remember. Yes the venue is a gem this is visually obvious but when you add in the team that supports your day, from the staff to coordinators, specifically Donna. My husband and I truly enjoyed our wedding and were filled with joy to hear our guest continuously... Read More talk so highly of our wedding, from the venue, to the food, and flow of events. If perfect days exist this was one of them. Thanks Bell Tower, Staff and Donna, Donna and Donna (it was like there was three of her) for all your efforts to making our day seem effortless. Myth Busters: Those rumors Bride and Groom don't enjoy the wedding, not true at Bell Tower .

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Vanessa M

My husband and I got married on August 19 at The Bell Tower on 34th in the Contessa. I could not ask for a better experience. Donna Chun was the event planner that helped us through the entire process and she was AMAZING. She helped cover every single detail and answered every... Read More question we had. I could not ask for a better person to help with the wedding. All of our guests were raving about the venue, food, and staff. I would recommend the Bell Tower on 34th in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for a venue.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Tanya S

My husband and I were married on August 12, 2017, at The Bell Tower on 34th. All we can say is that The Bell Tower met and far exceeded our expectations and we had an "AMAZING" wedding day. Our event planner was Leslie Gonsalves, and Leslie was truly, truly, wonderful!!! From... Read More the first day we met her until we left the reception on our wedding night, Leslie was kind, caring, organized, and patient as she worked with us to ensure that our vision for our wedding day reached its fruition. My husband and I have a 12 year old daughter, and Leslie was always so patient and kind to her and always included her in the conversations during our planning stages. On our wedding day, Leslie came to the dressing room to get our daughter to let her view the uplighting color to ensure that it was exactly as my daughter desired it to be. This truly amazed us that she remembered how important this aspect of the wedding was to our daughter!!! This truly exemplified how wonderful and kind that Leslie is and how she went above and beyond to ensure that our day went as planned!!! In addition to our friends/family in the Houston area, we had over 40 guests (friends/family) travel in from out of town -- from PA, NJ, GA, VA, DE, & NC, and it was very important that our guests had an amazing time. We had our ceremony/reception in the Candela Ballroom and the room setup was spectacular!!! The food was amazing, the room flip from ceremony to reception was flawless, photo booth setup was great, and the service was out of this world!!! Everyone at The Bell Tower made my husband, me, and our guests feel so very special and I would recommend The Bell Tower and Leslie to everyone. Our guests had a great time and they all indicated that it was a wonderful day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kelly G

Meredith was awesome!! She was well organized and my wedding day at the Bell Tower was flawless!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Yolanda R

I am satisfied with my experience at the Bell Tower for our wedding. We actually missed scheduled for tasting and decided to just make selections instead of paying the reschedule fee. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved it. I would recommend this place time and time... Read More again. My coordinator Ashton was very helpful and accommodated all of my needs!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Angelina L

This place took my breath away the moment I found it on google. The first time I visited The Bell Tower I was left speechless and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue! Angie is the one who helped me through everything and I honestly could not have done this without... Read More her. My wedding is still being talked about months later. The food was the best thing ever! You must try the pasta! The whole venue is so beautiful! I received the best help all around. Angie was always just a phone call or email away! The day of the wedding I could tell everyone knew what that where doing and my wedding was perfect. I'm telling you not a thing went wrong and that is simply because of Angie and her fabulous team!! I highly recommended this venue and Angie!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jessica B

The moment my now husband and I walked into Bell Tower, I knew that was the place we wanted to get married. We had our ceremony and reception here, which was perfect! I have a small pet peeve when people make you drive all over town for a wedding, so doing everything in one... Read More place really fit well with me. The venue is gorgeous! You need very little extra décor to enhance everything so you save $$ right there. Our coordinator Ashton was very helpful during the process and on the day of, as we also hired her for our DOC. She ran everything so smoothly, we still get compliments from guests of how wonderfully everything ran. She made sure to check in periodically throughout the day about if we wanted to spend more time here or there and kept us shielded from people pulling us in other directions. Very glad we had her! The food was great! We requested some Nigerian foods and the chef not only accommodated but hit it out of the park! It's on the pricier end, especially if you have a large guest list, but my husband and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Bell Tower!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Afua A

Choosing Bell Tower as our wedding venue was the best choice we made for our wedding day. We hesitated to look here because we had a tight budget, but we were blessed to discover that is was within budget. We were able to customize it which helped make it affordable for us.... Read More Plus you get the most out for your money here, everything is done with class an elegance. Leslie G was my event producer, and she is talented and experienced. She provided us excellent service and advise throughout the process. She made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. My husband and I and our guest had a beautiful complete wedding experience!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kyndell H

This was the best place to have a wedding ceremony. The coordinator was very eager and pleased to help us anyway possible. The place was very beautiful and the staff there tended to everyone's needs and wants. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue for... Read More a wedding, birthday party or even a corporate gathering. Awesome place, no flaws or dislikes whatsoever!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Martina A

WOW The Bell Tower on 34th is something else! It is the most beautiful venue in Houston hands down. Ashton was a FABULOUS coordinator and did an amazing job at my wedding, more than I could ever have imagined! She were very easy to work with and very responsive in the case I had... Read More any questions or concerns and put my at ease by how organized she was the day of not missing one thing. I was shocked how smooth my reception went with her help! Amazing amazing amazing! Definitely recommend the venue and ask for Ashton as your coordinator!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Haley A

The first time I stepped foot in the Bell Tower it was love at first sight. I absolutely fell in love with the venue. My coordinator, Donna was absolutely amazing and was there with us every step of the way. The food was outstanding as well. We have received many compliments... Read More from our guests that they thought the food was delicious. The staff at the Bell Tower was professional, accommodating and very generous.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Melissa G

Everything was perfect! Our coordinator Angie Stubler was super sweet and very patient with everything we asked for. She did things for us without even asking. Even though it was a hectic night, she had it under control. The staff was great and worked well. The food was also... Read More good. We keep getting feedback from our guest on how perfect the wedding was! I really appreciate the accommodations.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Mackenzie B

From the moment we had our first visit, we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding! They took care of everything down to the smallest detail, and continued to meet with us throughout the whole process on every detail. The food was delicious, especially the lamb pops... Read More that the guests continue to rave about. The bride's and groom's suites were comfortable and kept stocked with fruit, cheese, and beverages during our time before the wedding began. Anything we needed, they supplied! I can't say enough about our coordinator, Meredith! She was so easy to work with and took care of us throughout the whole process! She dealt with any hiccups so that everything came off smoothly and seamlessly. I felt like she had become part of the family by the end of everything. All of the staff were professional and worked together perfectly! We could not have been any happier with how everything turned out! Thank you Meredith, and The Bell Tower on 34th!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Joshua L

Bell Tower on 34th was amazing. It was everything my husband and I were looking for and more. We looked at a lot of venues but this was the only one we visited and said that was it. They worked with our budget and made the decision process easy and fun. The food is amazing and... Read More our wedding coordinator was the best. Angie made sure the wedding planning and preparation was easy. I want to thank Bel Tower on 34th and Angie for everything.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kellie R

Ashton Adduci was our event producer and we couldn't have asked for a better one! Ashton is so down to earth, easy to talk to and knows exactly what she is doing. She was so helpful and our wedding was more than we could have asked or hoped for. Ashton became our event prodcuer... Read More about 3 months before our wedding after a change in staff, but she came right in like she has been with us from the very beginning. We would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone and everyone. If she is your event producer, know that you are in great hands and working with the best of the best.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Karen S

After searching through quite a few other venues, my husband and I contacted Donna at The Bell Tower on 34th and were able to quickly see the space. The venue is conveniently located with plenty of parking, has multiple spaces for rental, and an extremely friendly staff. Donna... Read More was so helpful in picking out the space, setting our menu, and helping us with each step of the way. She also gave us tips on vendors, a referral to our planner (Lauren @ Something to Celebrate, another rave review) and let us know if we were skipping any steps. I cannot say enough good things about the venue itself; it is very classy, quiet, and well-organized. The venue does not allow for outside food or liquor, which was the only potential downside we experienced, but it was very reasonably priced and their internal catering was excellent and well received by our guests. They have online payment and bookings for their tastings, so scheduling things was a breeze. We live in St. Louis, so we had my husband's parents attend the tasting in our place and even though Houston traffic made them late, the Bell Tower's staff was still able to help get things done. Again, highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Chelsea P

My husband and I got married on May 13, 2017. The Bell Tower on 34th absolutely exceeded my expectations. Angie Stubler was our wedding day coordinator, and from the second we first met, she could not have been more helpful! From my numerous emails asking her too many questions... Read More to the day of the wedding, she was absolutely wonderful. My wedding turned out absolutely beautiful thanks to Angie and the rest of the staff at The Bell Tower. I have been getting constant compliments with how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. I could not recommend The Bell Tower enough. The pictures online are beautiful, but do not do this gorgeous venue enough justice (go for a tour and prepare to be blown away!)

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Anna F

We had been to this venue before, loved it and naturally thought of it when planning our wedding. We met with Ashton, our coordinator, to start the planning. She guided us through a lot of the details that we could have overlooked and helped us plan the perfect day. Everything... Read More was very professional, from the menu tasting to the timing of the entire day. I arrived before the event a nervous wreck, thankfully Ashton reassured and convinced me that she would get everything taken care of and all I needed to do was get ready. There was a small, early hiccup involving flowers- Ashton quickly improvised and had things moving along again in no time. Once it all got under way I was able to just relax and enjoy the day. The food was good and many of the guests complimented not only the menu but the service and the entire venue. It would have been hard to find a more elegant place to be married and we were very lucky to have such an organized coordinator helping along the way!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Daniel L

This was an incredibly beautiful venue. Working with Meredith was a wonderful and stress-free experience. Our wedding at the water wall was amazing and the reception inside the ballroom was beyond anything we could envision. Our guests were excited to go to the place and... Read More could not stop talking about how beautiful a place this was and how they never experienced such a spectacular event. I could not have asked for anything more. Also, their preferred vendors made it easier to plan as I was able to find vendors I could trust that had experience at the venue. Also kudos to Chef Sergio as the food was incredible. I cannot say enough good things, except THANK YOU for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience with the Bell Tower as our wedding venue. Leslie Gonsalves served as our coordinator and she was excellent. She is a true professional, responsive, organized and personable. On our wedding day, the staff was also responsive, organized and very... Read More attentive. Thank God our day was everything that we hoped for and we will remain forever grateful.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rebecca T

I can't say enough great things about the Bell Tower. Leslie was our coordinator and she was awesome - from the time we requested a quote to the wedding itself, Leslie was extremely professional and her execution of the events and details of our wedding day were very precise.... Read More She communicated any potential issues with our requests timely and offered comparable alternatives (specific chargers and wines). Leslie took care of everything - we didn't have to lift a finger on our wedding day. She executed the timeline of the day flawlessly and kept everything running smoothly - we also had a couple of timeline adjustments on the day of our wedding and she took care of everything. Additionally, the venue itself is so beautiful. We had our ceremony in the Water Wall Courtyard, which is so scenic and beautiful on its own, we only added minimal decor. Our reception was in the Carillon Ballroom, which is also so beautiful. We did a seated dinner and gave the guests an entree selection (on the rsvp card) and the waitstaff carried out the instructions accurately and efficiently. The food was also excellent - we served the Caribbean Lobster, 8oz Rib Eye, and Vegetable Risotto. We highly recommend the Bell Tower for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Wenjun L

We had our wedding on May 1st and it was a wonderful experience! Everyone loves the setting and the environment. The venue is beautiful and classy. Also have many different choices of rooms for ceremony and reception. All the stuffs are friendly and helpful, especially Donna who... Read More was my event coordinator. She is very easy to work with and flexible. She made sure all things are on time and where they should be during the wedding day. 5 stars for her! All of our guests are impressed and I believe they had a good time there. Food was good as well, the salmon was very nice, but the filet mignon has different sizes and some are a little over cooked but overall it was good. Thank you for making my wedding a memorable day for all of us!