Bell Tower on 34th

Houston, TX

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Religious Setting

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

901 West 34th St., Houston, TX

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 John K

John and I would just like to say the wedding for Lauren and Alex was fantastic. We thought everything was wonderful. The cocktail hour was perfect and the room looked so pretty with all the candles. The Candela room looked gorgeous! We got so many compliments on the room, the... Read More monogram, the cake, the food! Compliments to the chef!. Your suggestion of putting the cake on the stage was right on! We would also like to compliment your wait staff. They were great from the beginning to the end. The bar service was awesome. They were so attentive! Donna you honestly did an excellent job. Everything we talked about you had in place exactly how we envisioned it! Lauren and Alex were so excited that everything they wanted to have happened at their wedding did! We can't think of one thing we would have done differently from start to finish. We would highly recommend the Bell Tower and you as a wedding coordinator to anyone and everyone! John and Kathy K

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Lindsay T

By far exceeded my expectations! The venue is beautiful and breathtaking after it was transformed. I didn't have to worry about anything Meredith made sure everything went off with out a hitch. The team at bell tower made sure myself and my wife had food before everyone else... Read More did and drinks when ever we seem to be running low. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Thanks for making our day a special one.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Yue Z

We had our wedding in September at The Bell Tower on 34th and could not have been happier with our experience. To start with, Angie is the best day of coordinator a bride could ever ask for. We only met her once before the wedding, as we had to travel 4 hours at least to the... Read More venue. So we communicated mostly through emails and phone calls and she was always there to respond all the questions in a timely manner. She gave me good advice on planning and made sure all my concerns were addressed. She put me at ease as I could see how professional and organized she was handling things. At the wedding day, everything was so perfect that I didn’t have to worry about anything and could 100% relax and enjoy (as I’m always worrying, this meant a lot to me). It was such a pleasure to work with Angie, our friendly, caring, understanding, and always calm coordinator. If you have Angie as your coordinator as well, you are LUCKY! The venue’s style and atmosphere is AMAZING. We fell in love with its architectural style at first sight and decided this would be our wedding venue (we booked a year ahead). The venue looks so beautiful inside and outside, which made our wedding photos look even more gorgeous.. The food was wonderful and the staff were professional. Our guests had a great time at our wedding. It’s been a month and people are still talking how awesome everything was at the wedding. We want to thank all the staff at Bell Tower for your hard work to make our special day incredible and unforgettable. We are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Robyn S

We just had our wedding yesterday on 12/4/16 and working with Angie at The Bell Tower has been fantastic since day one. The Bell Tower is a stunning venue with many choices for ceremony and reception spaces. There are also tons of wonderful outdoor photo ops. Every time I have... Read More visited I have been impressed with the service, it is really exceptional. Their food is amazing, we ended up picking two entrees because we liked both so much! I will say that I truly believe Angie is responsible for making the day go as smoothly as it did. I wouldn't say it was perfect, as there are always things that happen, but it was pretty darn close! My only comment/critiques would be that pricing is fairly high - especially for the food and it is required that you use their catering service. They like to squeeze every dollar they can out of you - but unfortunately that is pretty common for most vendors in the wedding business. Overall I have absolutely no regrets having our wedding at The Bell Tower and they really made the day special!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley S

All in all, it was a good wedding. My guests were in awe of the place. Of course we had some issues, what wedding doesn't, but it was still a nice place to get married.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Private U

When it comes to beauty, elegance, charm, and many other pure qualities, you need more than everyday English language...you need a master poet charged with a rich and emotional language, to properly describe what The Bell Tower on 34th experience is all about it. It remains a... Read More dreamy spot in our memories as a superb venue we chose for both our ceremony and reception on a beautiful night in September. Leslie Gonsalves was our fantastic and funtastic Event Producer that made things magical! What she did for us was a super fabulous job, simply said: 5 stars is just not enough, she deserves 5000 stars! She's a true sweetheart, one of a kind. She helped us a lot throughout the whole process, answered all of our Q's, worked with us patiently to figure out all the lil details of the ceremony, reception and the entire wedding which is a lot of work but she made it very easy and fun for us. We cannot thank her enough for going way beyond to create a true and unique masterpiece for our one special night. Our guests from all over the US were very pleased with our venue. That night, we actually didn't want to leave the place...it was a dreamy feeling...we just wanted time to stop so we could be in that time/space combination forever. Out of all the vendors who helped us with our wedding, Leslie was on top of our favorites list. From the start of our wedding preparation/planning to the end, she was always very nice, fun, sweet, selfless, helpful, caring, warm and passionate. At one point, we wished if all wedding vendors could be like her or at least learn from her. We have a tremendous amount of respect for her, wish her the best in all her events and highly recommend her to other couples for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Yang H

My husband and I just had our wedding at the bell tower on 11/5/2016. It was the best day of our life!The venue was amazing and gorgeous, and Millicent our event producer helped us throughout the whole way perfectly, couldnt appreciate her more! The bell tower is truly the most... Read More beautiful and professional place to get married!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Courtney C

This place was more than my husband and I could ever dream of! If you are looking for a place that is absolutely beautiful and will completely take care of every detail, this is your venue. Our wedding coordinator, Meredith Arthur, took care of absolutely EVERYTHING. For most,... Read More this is your first shot at this and it can be easy to feel like you don't know what to do or you're missing something. Meredith was so helpful in guiding us throughout this process and worked with us till the very end. We had a lot of last minute things and it was no sweat, they pulled it off like it had been planned for YEARS. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and prettier than we could've ever imagined. Thank you Meredith and the Bell Tower staff! Y'all rocked!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016

We had our wedding a the Bell Tower on October 21st. Leslie Gonsalves was our wedding coordinator. She did an absolutely fantastic job. Everything was perfect. The Bell Tower is a wonderful venue for a wedding. The food was magnificant and the service was impeccable. I... Read More would recommend Leslie and the Bell Tower to host your wedding or your next event. You will be totally satisfied. You get what you pay for and that is service.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Diana A

I just had my wedding at the Bell Tower on 34th on Sunday, 11/6/2016 and it was absolutely amazing and gorgeous, the most happiest day of my life! My event coordinator was Meredith Arthur, she was very sweet, professional, and kind! She always answered all my phone calls and... Read More emails and on the day of she made sure that myself and my husband and guests were taken care of! If you can request an event producer, be sure to request Meredith! The Bell Tower provides top notch customer service and the food is excellent! If i could do my wedding over again, I would still choose the Bell Tower on 34th! :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ashley P

Millicent McElroy helped us so much throughout the planning executing the wedding perfectly. Couldn't appreciate her more. The venue is beautiful. Reminds me of Italy. I highly recommend Bell tower on 34th!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Rijo S

I had my wedding at the bell tower on Oct 29th and it was everything we hoped for! We had a lot on our plate but Leslie made sure that everything was in order on the day of the wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She was really easy to work with and I definitely recommend... Read More her if you ever decide to do an event here!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Hannah G

My Husband and I were married at The Bell Tower on October 22nd, 2016. It was the absolute best day of our lives. Our coordinator, Millicent, went above and beyond from the very beginning to make our process as stress-free as possible. The day of our wedding Millicent helped... Read More set up all the decorations we brought in and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The whole day flowed so well and was so perfect! Our guest loved the venue and the food just as much as we did. I'm so glad we chose The Bell Tower as our venue! It is truly the most beautiful place to get married.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Denisha E

Beautiful venue, staff is highly accommodating & attentive, organized for scheduling purposes. Leslie Gonsalves worked within our budget to ensure we had everything we wanted for our special day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Michelle W

We had our wedding here March 20, 2016 it was absolutely amazing!! It was very important to us that our guest had an equally awesome experience and The Bell Tower delivered. Great venue, great food and worth every dime!! Loved the entire process from start to finish.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Emma D

We held our wedding at the Bell Tower on 34th a couple of weeks ago and we couldn't have been happier! We initially planned to hold our ceremony outside by the water wall, but it rained all day and the team were able to let us use one of the nearby rooms as a backup. It's hard... Read More to believe they pulled it off with the game day decision, but I actually think the room looked better than if we had stuck with our initial plan. The ballroom looked beautiful and the food was delicious... I'm always nervous about bulk quantities of food being prepared, but we did plated meals and the fish and steak were all cooked perfectly. We received a lot of compliments from our guests and while we had our own wedding planner who coordinated most of the logistics for our event, our Bell Tower planner Leslie did a phenomenal job as well and helped make sure our day went smoothly. We were really pleased with the venue.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Christina B

We had our Wedding on 08/12/16 and our coordinator was Angie S. We had such An amazing event! First of all it is a beautiful venue so we got so many compliments on that. Then the event itself was so smooth- Everything went off without a problem. It really allowed myself and my... Read More now husband to enjoy our night without worrying. The food was delicious and we got so many compliments on the food as well. Angie was amazing and kept everything flowing and organized throughout the entire process so I don't know what I would have done without her. The only complaint I could possibly have about the bell Tower is the pricing. $75 per plate is really high, especially for a chicken dish and that isn't even including the beverage/bar package. I think it could definitely be priced better and I think more people would love to have their event here but the pricing scares them away. But overall a beautiful event.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Miranda R

Our wedding was amazing! Everyone said its the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. It was easy because this venue was so beautiful that it hardly required any decorating. Leslie was amazing and very helpful. I wouldn't have wanted my wedding anywhere else in the whole... Read More world. This venue was totally us!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Lauren A

The Bell Tower on 34th is by far the best wedding venue in Houston! We had our wedding there in July and it was an absolute dream come true! The entire planning process was easy and fun! From food tastings (AMAZING FOOD - ALL OF IT!), bridal portraits, and meetings with Angie... Read More our coordinator... we could not of asked for a better experience. Angie was amazing. She always responded to any of our questions with a smile on her face and handled everything effortlessly. I really don't think you can ever stress her out! As a bride that really puts you at ease knowing someone so cool, calm, and confident is handling your wedding! Our wedding day was executed perfectly. The partnership with vendors was flawless and every detail was executed without a hitch! Our guests are still talking about how BEAUTIFUL the venue was and how AMAZING the food and drinks were! Best venue hands down and once again... Angie is AMAZING! We would do it all over again in a heart beat!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Carter S

Having my wedding at the Bell Tower on 34th St was a dream come true! My husband and I wanted a city wedding but we still needed to stick to a budget, which was a little difficult in such an expensive metro area. We were able to find the Contessa Room at the Bell Tower, which... Read More for our 110 person wedding, it was the perfect size and just in our budget. Our wedding planner was changed a few times during the months following our selection of the venue but we ended up with Meredith, who was amazing and made my dream come to life! I DIY'd alot of my wedding decor and Meredith was able to look at my items and know exactly what I wanted to do with them! Not only was our wedding planner amazing, the entire staff was so courteous and helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue or wedding planner! I highly recommend the Bell Tower!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Erika P

We had our wedding April 9th, 2016 in the Contessa Room at the Bell Tower and could not have been more pleased. We were extremely lucky to have been able to book a Saturday evening in the first place as we only had 6 months to plan, and I am so glad we did because they made the... Read More planning of the wedding so much easier. Meredith, our coordinator (who jumped in halfway through after our original coordinator - who was also amazing - moved out of state) was so helpful throughout the planning and especially the day of. She set everything up for us beautifully (we had a couple stations around the front room for the guest book, etc., and later the wedding favors). Always happy to answer questions or give advice, she was a joy to work with. We had an outside company do our photography but used the photobooth through the Bell Tower. I heard through guests afterwards that the person who ran it was not very friendly, but I will say the pictures were very high quality and I liked that the camera height could be adjusted. A very fun add-on to any wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful and although they often have many events happening at the same time, the doors are sound proofed and parking is valet, so you would never know there is another event happening next to you. And then there’s the food. I cannot rave enough about the food! Most of the compliments we’ve gotten about our wedding have been about the food. It is so rare to have good food at a wedding, but ours was absolutely delicious. We were blown away at our tasting, but a little wary that the food wouldn’t be as good when cooked in bulk our wedding day. It was every bit as delicious on the day of, though, and we saw many people going back for seconds. The Bell Tower is an excellent place to host your event and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Latosha M

Beautiful Venue & Excellent Service- My wedding was on 1/17/2016 and Angie Stubler was my coordinator. The staff at the Bell Tower did an excellent job coordinating and servicing my event. Angie made sure that we stayed on time and that all special moments took place. I... Read More researched 6 venues and have no regrets of selecting the Bell Tower. It was well worth it. My guests had a blast and many said it was the best wedding they have been to. Great food, great service, great atmosphere! I can't wait to have another reason to have a big event there.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Lauren W

We had our ceremony and reception at the Bell Tower and every single detail was absolutely perfect! Our coordinator Angie was the best throughout the entire planning process and day of! The evening flowed seamlessly and the rest of the staff was efficient and helpful. Our guests... Read More kept commenting on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. From the getting ready at the venue to leaving in their Rolls Royce, each and every moment of our day planned out and executing wonderfully. We would absolutely recommend the Bell Tower on 34th!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 My V

My wedding was March 20, 2016. I had it at the Bell Tower because my aunt had her wedding previously here and it went so well. Unfortunately, that cannot be said about my wedding. Angie, our wedding coordinator was amazing. I really appreciated all her help. However, we had 18... Read More tables at our wedding and 2 of the 18 tables were not given the sea bass that we paid for. Our guests told us that when they asked the staff about it they were rude to them. My husband and wedding planner asked the staff and the staff was even rude to my husband (the groom). The portions that all of our guests were served was significantly less than what we had at our tasting. My husband and my portion for our beef tenderloin and sea bass were about the size of one piece of broccoli. During the tasting the beef tenderloin and sea bass was at least 3 or 4 times the amount that we received at our wedding. My parents had to call everyone after our wedding to apologize for the lack of food. Only after calling them, we realized that more than half of our guests did not get the shrimp and lamb chop that we paid for during the cocktail hour. My biggest regret about our wedding was having it at the Bell Tower. They are a premium venue and we paid a premium price to have it here, but what they delivered was extremely unprofessional and disrespectful towards my guests. It saddens me that all that our guests can remember from our wedding is the lack of food that we had due to the mistakes made by the Bell Tower. I wished I had known this when we were booking our venue, because I would have picked another location.

2016-04-25T08:41:30 Response from the vendor

Dear My, Thank you for your review. We really wrestled with this one, didn’t we? We agree, Angie is amazing. Understanding about the menu, we must apologize about the experience you described with our servers. Everyone that works for The Bell Tower on 34th has... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 shelly b

Ask anyone who attended our wedding and they will say that our wedding day was picture perfect. The Bell Tower is a truly magical place to share the most intimate and special moment of your life. Our event producer was Donna Chun and she is hands down the most patient, kind and... Read More enthusiastic person you will ever meet. She was wonderful to work with the whole time leading up to our big day. And of course because no wedding is truly perfect... She was there behind the scenes helping put out the little fires that inevitably occur on a wedding day. Big thank you to the Bell Tower and Donna for all the magic they create :)

Start a Conversation!