Bell Tower on 34th

Houston, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Dedicated to Excellent Events.

Like something straight out of a movie set, a spectacular 'One of a Kind' Ceremony and Reception venue strategically located in the heart of Houston, breathtaking designs, seasoned wedding professionals, world class cuisine. “Indoors or Outdoors, the perfect setting, a must see!”

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Cruise, Museum, Historic Venue, Hotel, Loft, Park, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

901 West 34th St., Houston, TX

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mandy H

This place was/is perfect! We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. We had our ceremony at the Waterwall and our reception at the Chandelier room. PERFECT! The service was perfect thru it all. Our coordinator (Corley Spell) was definitely the reason that... Read More everything went smoothly. She helped ease everything and literally made everything so much fun for us. We didn't have to worry about any of the "scares" that all of the wedding blogs state. I can't stop speaking about how great this place is. We know we made the perfect chose of having our big day here. I would recommend this place to anyone that I ever come across.

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Marcy N

This venue is absolutely gorgeous to where you need very little decorating, if any! Our coordinator, Angie, went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted. She was very organized and she definitely knows what she is doing! We continue to receive... Read More compliments on how gorgeous the wedding was, how organized everything was, and how the food tasted amazing!

We got our dream venue!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Alissa K

My wife and I celebrated our reception here, and it was immaculate! She had found this place while venue shopping for a friend's wedding, and she fell in love with it and tucked it away for her own wedding. We booked it within days of getting engaged! We reserved the Carillon... Read More Ballroom. Campanile Chapel and the Waterwall Courtyard, which are all completely stunning. We used the latter two spaces for our cocktail hour and the Carillon for our dinner. We had Donna as our coordinator, and she did an impeccable job. She was so flexible and always willing to help out with everything, and meet with us whenever we needed anything. Her communication was excellent, and she was great at being on top of the entire timeline of the evening and all our vendors, especially with some of our quirky ideas. We absolutely loved working with Donna. She was so instrumental in making our big day completely perfect! The venue was completely stunning. Our guests were all amazed by its beauty, especially the Waterwall. They lined the whole ballroom with votive candles that made the room even more gorgeous. The food was delicious. The bar allowed us to come up with some signature drinks and give them creative names based on our names and wedding theme. The Bell Tower really was our dream venue and we couldn't have asked for anything to be more perfect.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kore C

I had both my wedding and reception at The Bell Tower. ALL the guests were obsessed with the venue. It is beautiful and great service! The only thing I would have changed was my day of event coordinator left during my wedding to work another event so throughout the wedding I... Read More could not find her. But really, this venue made our wedding perfect and the pictures.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Angela S

I had my wedding reception at the Bell Tower four months ago. The experience was good. However, I am giving the Bell Tower 3 stars instead of 4 because I was disappointed in two key areas: food and customer service. The food was surprisingly bland, despite all the good... Read More reviews online. My husband and I did not enjoy our food selections at the tasting, so we selected entirely different food for the wedding. We tried to go the “safe” route by having green beans almondine, garlic mashed potatoes, chicken Marsala and prime rib. Unfortunately, the food at the reception was also bland and forgettable. I could have treated my guests to dinner at a 4-star or 5-star restaurant for the same price, so I was expecting excellent food. My second complaint relates to customer service. While my event producer was very nice and pleasant, she was not very diligent or reliable. It was difficult to reach her at times, and she did not set “away” messages when she took vacation so I felt ignored when I could not reach her for days. She also did not take good notes. Here are 3 examples of her team’s oversights on my wedding day: (1) Black linens used on the cocktail tables instead of champagne linens; (2) Incorrect size cake table used; and (3) 60 mercury glass votives which I rented from another vendor were not placed in ballroom and subsequently lost by the venue. These two disappointments left a bad taste in my mouth by the end of the experience. Other than that, the experience was good. The facility is gorgeous and perfectly laid out for weddings. The wait staff was very friendly and professional. I would recommend the Bell Tower to a friend, but caution them a little bit.

2015-10-25T22:39:00 Response from the vendor

Angela, Your review of your own wedding is soo disappointing. We all agree you were a beautiful bride, the décor was picture perfect, and your guests had a wonderful time. They ate, they drank, and they danced the night away in Your Honor. That’s a... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue - Service Staff Disappointing

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Our lighting, floral and dessert vendors flawlessly performed their part of the event. Unfortunately, I wish I could say the same about the Bell Tower. We enjoyed working with Angie as a coordinator however we were extremely disappointed with the wait staff. We were... Read More promised a multitude of things before the Big Day and were disappointed with how a few of the events of the night played out. 1. We were told that the B&G would have a dedicated server and eyes watching them the second they sat down to eat. We had absolutely no dedicated server assigned to B&G as promised. After 5 minutes of sitting, the Bride had to eventually ask her father to fetch her a glass of champagne because nobody was attending to them. 2. We had tables that waited 15 mins without anyone bringing any wine. We could not find a server anywhere in sight. Also, of all the guests we asked afterwards, not one guest was informed about what the wine choices were or asked if they would prefer something from the bar. 4. The A/C cooling was turned off during dinner without letting us know. It was done because the A/C cooling the food was an issue. However other measures could have been put in place as a solution. It was not an acceptable option to turn off the A/C making guests hot and uncomfortable in their dress clothes. 5. The servers were surly and stingy in the portions they served. We had one server put 4 spinach leaves on a plate and then gave the MOB attitude when she asked for some pear (she gave only one slice). 6. Nobody turned on the outdoor lights in the courtyard! As a result it was pitch black when everyone was lined up for the send off. The whole point was to have the pretty twinkle lights lighting the path. This was a major blunder. 7. We were told that the bar would display the bottles of wine and beer choices. Every guests that I have asked, was unaware that there were 2 choices of red and 2 choices of white. Moreover, some people were unaware that there was full bar service, because nothing is displayed on the wall behind the bar. 9. The staff all looked so miserable and unhappy! That does not project well. 10. No toilet paper in the bathrooms (which also didn't look very clean). 11. We were very annoyed that the previous wedding were so slow to vacate the building and ended up highjacking the extra time that we paid for.

2015-10-22T17:47:22 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for your feedback. The Bell Tower on 34th IS beautiful. We would like to say this was a very disappointing review and no business ever wants this kind of review. We take comments like yours seriously and use the information in... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue - Acoustics meh

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

The Bell Tower on 34th was a great venue to have our ceremony! For the Ceremony specifically we had the Candela Room which was amazing as I had the most amazing entrance down a beautiful staircase, and the altar was divine! My only main comment about the Candela is the... Read More acoustics in the ballroom are very meh which made it hard to hear the officiant. However everything else in the room was beautiful for our ceremony.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Amanda G

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Our wedding was gorgeous and very well executed. Donna was a fantastic planner!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

It has been almost three weeks and guests are still telling us how wonderful our event was at the Bell Tower. Corley Spell was our event producer. She answered all of our questions and minimized the stress by taking care of everything, sending reminders, and offering... Read More suggestions. She was amazing the night of the event as well, the service was stellar, no guest wanted for anything the entire night. I did not have to worry about a thing but myself. The venue, planner, food, drinks, and service were all perfect. I could not imagine a better evening for my friends and family to celebrate our marriage. Thank you, Corley and the Bell Tower staff for making it perfect.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Jessica P

I loved everything about my wedding at The Bell Tower. Angie was excellent to work with and was always reassuring us that she had everything under control... which she did! Our wedding was beautiful.. it started right on time and I didn't see anyone scrambling to get anything... Read More set up. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding!

Stellar Engagement party with the help of Vanessa Small

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Maya K

If you want to have a successful wedding, engagement, or any other significant event: work with Vanessa Small. She will make all that is impossible, possible. Vanessa Small was our Engagement party coordinator at the Bell Tower in Houston, Texas. We are very happy and grateful... Read More to her for all her efforts. She made the party a success. She was involved and very helpful in every detail of planning the party, big or small. She was extremely flexible, and whenever a request was made, she approached it with a “can do” attitude. She always gave very professional advice for all the services that were provided: whether it regarded food, music, room arrangements, etc. But most importantly, she was always nice, responsive, available and ready to go above and beyond. Not only were we extremely satisfied, but all of our friends were very happy and impressed. We strongly recommend Vanessa to anybody who wants to have a significant event and needs an excellent coordinator. Thanks Vanessa! With gratitude, Maya, Len and Zina

A Wedding Fit For A Queen

Reviewed on 11/16/2014

My wedding took place at The Bell Tower on 34th. It was a Fabulous Fairy Tail!!!Thanks to Angie my coordinator. She accommodated all of my needs and any last minute changes that came up. This was the Wedding of my Dreams. My husband was very elated from the start with the... Read More building, his grooms room, the ceremony to the reception and not to mention the food was Magnificent! Although I'll only wear my wedding dress once it was worth it! to stand before my family and friends at The Bell Tower to share in my lovely union between me and my husband. I highly recommend The Bell Tower on 34th. in Houston, Texas Erin. I am sell my sleeveless off whit dress with pleats size 10 for $700. If interested contact me at [email protected]

Truly Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 April S

Bell Towers on 34h was a stunning place for a wedding/party, etc. The staff was very professional and went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best. I loved everything about Bell Towers.

Great experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Angela M

The Bell Tower is a beautiful place to have your wedding. We got some great pictures and the location is pretty central. The staff is super nice and attentive, and they go the extra mile to help you. Donna (event coordinator) was great! She would answers all my questions in a... Read More timely manner and always had a smile in our meetings. The food was delicious and many of our guests commented on how good the food was. The bridal / groom rooms to get ready are very elegant and great in pictures. All the servers did a great job with making our wedding perfect. I would recommend The Bell Tower for future brides because the venue is beautiful, the food is great, and the staff was wonderful!

Beautiful ceremony and reception

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Marques M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Bell Tower on 34th. This venue is not only the most beautiful that you will find, but the service is top notch! Angie was great! She was so nice to work with and always got back to us timely when we had questions. We couldn't... Read More have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Chelsea W

Angie at the Bell Tower on 34th was amazing! Not only was she able to work with our budget she was able to make it even better than I have ever imagined. My now Husband found the Bell Tower on 34th online. I personally never thought that this was a place that we would be able to... Read More afford but they made it work for us and we had an amazing wedding. More beautiful than we could have ever imagined (and the food was amazing). I know we will definitely be having our 25 year anniversary here! Thank you all for an amazing

Great Venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jamie L

Perfect wedding day! The venue is beautiful. The food and service was wonderful. The staff went above and beyond to ensure the wedding ran smoothly.

Our Fairy Tale Wedding at the Bell Tower

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

We are still on cloud nine from our dream wedding at this glamorous venue. I have heard nothing but rave reviews from every single guest. More important, my husband and I are truly happy. When searching for venues, we immediately fell in love with the Bell Tower upon entering... Read More the Candela Room and the Chandelier Ballroom. We also very much enjoyed working with our event coordinator, Donna Chun. Everything was timed to the tee and smoothly carried out on the Big Day because of Donna's immaculate organizational skills. My walk down the beautiful dramatic stairs in the Candela Room had everyone in tears. I felt like a princess as I made my way down the aisle, and I still get teary-eyed when I think about it. Donna worked wonderfully with each of our vendors to make our dream wedding a reality. She went out of her way to constantly make me and my then-groom happy, including making sure he had Miller Lite in his room and Moscato and fruit in mine as we prepared for the ceremony. She worked closely with our DJ, baker, florist, photographer, pianist, bridal party, family, and guests to ensure they knew exactly where to be, what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. The cocktail hour was set up in such a lovely manner out on the garden patio. I don't think our guests ever experienced a moment of boredom or hunger or confusion. In addition, the food was simply delicious! We opted for the buffet-style service with the chicken roulade, a beef carving station, tricolor pesto pasta, and grilled vegetables. Even our picky eight- and six-year-olds loved their dishes. The Bell Tower in itself is a gorgeous villa-style location. Our pictures are stunning. However, it was the service from Donna and the staff that truly gave the venue its charm and elegance. As soon as we said "I do," we were greeted with champagne galore. I loved all those little touches. I would highly recommend the Bell Tower to any bride and groom who want a wedding that blows any other out of the water. It was fun, beautiful, and memorable. The Bell Tower is for those brides who want a spectacular, unforgettable, fairy tale wedding. I simply can't thank them enough for giving me a day filled with beauty and fun.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Rachel J

The Bell Tower on 34th was absolutely perfect for my wedding! The friendly staff was very accommodating and made everything easy to accomplish. The Bell Tower is so beautiful, and it truly was my fairy tale wedding having it there. It is a little on the expensive side, but it... Read More was well worth it for me. It is a gorgeous venue and I can't imagine having had my wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Tarvia B

We had our wedding in the Candela Chapel and reception in the Chandelier room. Everything turned out more beautiful than expected, and our Day of Coordinator, Angie, was just amazing. She made everything went smoothly and stayed on time. The planning process and food tasting was... Read More amazing and we were excited throughout the whole process. People still tell us our wedding was the best they had ever been to, and it was months ago! After the reception, my Maid of Honor told me there was a lot of food and cake left over, I wish I had asked for to go boxes so it wouldn't go to waste, since we paid for it, but didn't think about it then. We did get a few to go boxes for my husband and me though, I just didn't realize we had a lot more food and cake left over than what we were given. Overall, it was an amazing experience and our photos look amazing!

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Karli H

I can't say enough about the Bell Tower on 34th street. First off, our day of wedding planner, Lezlie Mahan, was abosultely BRILLIANT. From using my ideas, adding her own, and just having total knowledge of what it takes to make the perfect Wedding Day come true. The venue is... Read More absolutely BREATHTAKING. I received so many compliments the day of from guests, and even now, almost a YEAR later, guests still talk about "how beautiful the wedding was and how FANTASTIC the food was!!" I HIGHLY recommend The Bell Tower, especially if you want to make wedding planning easy...they take care of everything!! It is a Brides DREAM venue.

Perfect Romantic Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Julie W

We were married at the Bell Tower on 34th, and we absolutely loved the venue! The venue is beautiful! We were married outside at the water wall, and had the reception inside at the carillion ballroom. Many of our guests commented on what a gorgeous venue it was. Aside from the... Read More beauty, the food was also excellent! Several people told us it was the best wedding food they had had! Our wedding coordinator, Donna Chun, was very reliable and helpful! She was always quick to respond to emails or phone calls, and she really helped us as we were planning the layout, and schedule of events. On the day of, Donna was our MVP! She did an incredible job of making sure the day ran smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Best venue in Houston!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lindsay H

The Bell Tower was the only venue I looked at and knew that was where I wanted to get married. Not only is it a BEAUTIFUL venue but the staff was AMAZING as well! Angie S. was my event coordinator and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for me! During... Read More the wedding I had just entered the reception room and sat down to eat. I looked down and noticed red stains from my flowers splattered all over the top half of my dress! She calmly told me to go though some doors into a back room and she would meet me there. She quickly used some "magic" wipes on my dress and poof it was all completely gone!! In addition to this, she made sure everything flowed extremely smoothly throughout the entire event! The food was really good as well! This place has it down and knows exactly what they are doing! GREAT VENUE AND GREAT EVENT COORDINATOR!!

Sunday wedding in May 2014

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Laura S

My husband and I had a great experience at the Bell Tower on 34th and Angie Stubler. Angie was wonderful helping me get everything set up, answer my questions/concerns, and keep everything moving smoothly the night of. I liked that the Bell Tower made it easy...pick a food... Read More package and a drink package and then nearly everything else (including chavari chairs!!) is included. Everyone who came to the wedding was blown away by the venue and the little bit I had to do to make it look amazing. Thanks Angie!!

2014-11-16T22:31:35 Response from DIANA, the member

Hi Isadow, I am looking to have my wedding there on a friday or Sunday. Do you happen to remember the price difference between having it on Saturday compared to Friday/Sunday? I have an appointment to tour Wednesday, but I'm getting so impatient and just... Read Less Read More

Perfect Perfect Perfect

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Jennifer E

There isn't enough I can say to express how amazing our day was at the Bell Tower. Our planner Angie was a dream! She took care of everything! She helped plan everything so perfectly, that all we had to do was enjoy our day. The staff was equally amazing. We felt so taken care... Read More of. The venue itself is so beautiful and my husband and I were so happy with our choice. Our wedding pictures look amazing with the Bell Tower as the backdrop!