Bell Tower on 34th

Houston, TX

Dedicated to Excellent Events.

We understand what it's like to be engaged because we have helped many unique couples. Relax. We are experienced planners and operate a Quality award winning indoor / outdoor venue. Like something straight out of a movie set, our venue offers a variety of spectacular 'One of a Kind' ceremony and reception settings and is conveniently located near the heart of Houston. Breathtaking designs, seasoned wedding professionals, high quality cuisine and service. "A must see!”

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Castle, Estate, Museum, Historic Venue, Church, Religious Setting

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

901 West 34th St., Houston, TX (713) 868-2355

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Yolanda R

I am satisfied with my experience at the Bell Tower for our wedding. We actually missed scheduled for tasting and decided to just make selections instead of paying the reschedule fee. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved it. I would recommend this place time and time... Read More again. My coordinator Ashton was very helpful and accommodated all of my needs!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Angelina L

This place took my breath away the moment I found it on google. The first time I visited The Bell Tower I was left speechless and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue! Angie is the one who helped me through everything and I honestly could not have done this without... Read More her. My wedding is still being talked about months later. The food was the best thing ever! You must try the pasta! The whole venue is so beautiful! I received the best help all around. Angie was always just a phone call or email away! The day of the wedding I could tell everyone knew what that where doing and my wedding was perfect. I'm telling you not a thing went wrong and that is simply because of Angie and her fabulous team!! I highly recommended this venue and Angie!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jessica B

The moment my now husband and I walked into Bell Tower, I knew that was the place we wanted to get married. We had our ceremony and reception here, which was perfect! I have a small pet peeve when people make you drive all over town for a wedding, so doing everything in one... Read More place really fit well with me. The venue is gorgeous! You need very little extra décor to enhance everything so you save $$ right there. Our coordinator Ashton was very helpful during the process and on the day of, as we also hired her for our DOC. She ran everything so smoothly, we still get compliments from guests of how wonderfully everything ran. She made sure to check in periodically throughout the day about if we wanted to spend more time here or there and kept us shielded from people pulling us in other directions. Very glad we had her! The food was great! We requested some Nigerian foods and the chef not only accommodated but hit it out of the park! It's on the pricier end, especially if you have a large guest list, but my husband and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Bell Tower!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Afua K

Choosing Bell Tower as our wedding venue was the best choice we made for our wedding day. We hesitated to look here because we had a tight budget, but we were blessed to discover that is was within budget. We were able to customize it which helped make it affordable for us.... Read More Plus you get the most out for your money here, everything is done with class an elegance. Leslie G was my event producer, and she is talented and experienced. She provided us excellent service and advise throughout the process. She made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. My husband and I and our guest had a beautiful complete wedding experience!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kyndell H

This was the best place to have a wedding ceremony. The coordinator was very eager and pleased to help us anyway possible. The place was very beautiful and the staff there tended to everyone's needs and wants. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue for... Read More a wedding, birthday party or even a corporate gathering. Awesome place, no flaws or dislikes whatsoever!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Martina A

WOW The Bell Tower on 34th is something else! It is the most beautiful venue in Houston hands down. Ashton was a FABULOUS coordinator and did an amazing job at my wedding, more than I could ever have imagined! She were very easy to work with and very responsive in the case I had... Read More any questions or concerns and put my at ease by how organized she was the day of not missing one thing. I was shocked how smooth my reception went with her help! Amazing amazing amazing! Definitely recommend the venue and ask for Ashton as your coordinator!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Haley A

The first time I stepped foot in the Bell Tower it was love at first sight. I absolutely fell in love with the venue. My coordinator, Donna was absolutely amazing and was there with us every step of the way. The food was outstanding as well. We have received many compliments... Read More from our guests that they thought the food was delicious. The staff at the Bell Tower was professional, accommodating and very generous.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Melissa G

Everything was perfect! Our coordinator Angie Stubler was super sweet and very patient with everything we asked for. She did things for us without even asking. Even though it was a hectic night, she had it under control. The staff was great and worked well. The food was also... Read More good. We keep getting feedback from our guest on how perfect the wedding was! I really appreciate the accommodations.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Mackenzie B

From the moment we had our first visit, we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding! They took care of everything down to the smallest detail, and continued to meet with us throughout the whole process on every detail. The food was delicious, especially the lamb pops... Read More that the guests continue to rave about. The bride's and groom's suites were comfortable and kept stocked with fruit, cheese, and beverages during our time before the wedding began. Anything we needed, they supplied! I can't say enough about our coordinator, Meredith! She was so easy to work with and took care of us throughout the whole process! She dealt with any hiccups so that everything came off smoothly and seamlessly. I felt like she had become part of the family by the end of everything. All of the staff were professional and worked together perfectly! We could not have been any happier with how everything turned out! Thank you Meredith, and The Bell Tower on 34th!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Joshua L

Bell Tower on 34th was amazing. It was everything my husband and I were looking for and more. We looked at a lot of venues but this was the only one we visited and said that was it. They worked with our budget and made the decision process easy and fun. The food is amazing and... Read More our wedding coordinator was the best. Angie made sure the wedding planning and preparation was easy. I want to thank Bel Tower on 34th and Angie for everything.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kellie R

Ashton Adduci was our event producer and we couldn't have asked for a better one! Ashton is so down to earth, easy to talk to and knows exactly what she is doing. She was so helpful and our wedding was more than we could have asked or hoped for. Ashton became our event prodcuer... Read More about 3 months before our wedding after a change in staff, but she came right in like she has been with us from the very beginning. We would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone and everyone. If she is your event producer, know that you are in great hands and working with the best of the best.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Karen S

After searching through quite a few other venues, my husband and I contacted Donna at The Bell Tower on 34th and were able to quickly see the space. The venue is conveniently located with plenty of parking, has multiple spaces for rental, and an extremely friendly staff. Donna... Read More was so helpful in picking out the space, setting our menu, and helping us with each step of the way. She also gave us tips on vendors, a referral to our planner (Lauren @ Something to Celebrate, another rave review) and let us know if we were skipping any steps. I cannot say enough good things about the venue itself; it is very classy, quiet, and well-organized. The venue does not allow for outside food or liquor, which was the only potential downside we experienced, but it was very reasonably priced and their internal catering was excellent and well received by our guests. They have online payment and bookings for their tastings, so scheduling things was a breeze. We live in St. Louis, so we had my husband's parents attend the tasting in our place and even though Houston traffic made them late, the Bell Tower's staff was still able to help get things done. Again, highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Chelsea P

My husband and I got married on May 13, 2017. The Bell Tower on 34th absolutely exceeded my expectations. Angie Stubler was our wedding day coordinator, and from the second we first met, she could not have been more helpful! From my numerous emails asking her too many questions... Read More to the day of the wedding, she was absolutely wonderful. My wedding turned out absolutely beautiful thanks to Angie and the rest of the staff at The Bell Tower. I have been getting constant compliments with how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. I could not recommend The Bell Tower enough. The pictures online are beautiful, but do not do this gorgeous venue enough justice (go for a tour and prepare to be blown away!)

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Anna F

We had been to this venue before, loved it and naturally thought of it when planning our wedding. We met with Ashton, our coordinator, to start the planning. She guided us through a lot of the details that we could have overlooked and helped us plan the perfect day. Everything... Read More was very professional, from the menu tasting to the timing of the entire day. I arrived before the event a nervous wreck, thankfully Ashton reassured and convinced me that she would get everything taken care of and all I needed to do was get ready. There was a small, early hiccup involving flowers- Ashton quickly improvised and had things moving along again in no time. Once it all got under way I was able to just relax and enjoy the day. The food was good and many of the guests complimented not only the menu but the service and the entire venue. It would have been hard to find a more elegant place to be married and we were very lucky to have such an organized coordinator helping along the way!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Daniel L

This was an incredibly beautiful venue. Working with Meredith was a wonderful and stress-free experience. Our wedding at the water wall was amazing and the reception inside the ballroom was beyond anything we could envision. Our guests were excited to go to the place and... Read More could not stop talking about how beautiful a place this was and how they never experienced such a spectacular event. I could not have asked for anything more. Also, their preferred vendors made it easier to plan as I was able to find vendors I could trust that had experience at the venue. Also kudos to Chef Sergio as the food was incredible. I cannot say enough good things, except THANK YOU for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience with the Bell Tower as our wedding venue. Leslie Gonsalves served as our coordinator and she was excellent. She is a true professional, responsive, organized and personable. On our wedding day, the staff was also responsive, organized and very... Read More attentive. Thank God our day was everything that we hoped for and we will remain forever grateful.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rebecca T

I can't say enough great things about the Bell Tower. Leslie was our coordinator and she was awesome - from the time we requested a quote to the wedding itself, Leslie was extremely professional and her execution of the events and details of our wedding day were very precise.... Read More She communicated any potential issues with our requests timely and offered comparable alternatives (specific chargers and wines). Leslie took care of everything - we didn't have to lift a finger on our wedding day. She executed the timeline of the day flawlessly and kept everything running smoothly - we also had a couple of timeline adjustments on the day of our wedding and she took care of everything. Additionally, the venue itself is so beautiful. We had our ceremony in the Water Wall Courtyard, which is so scenic and beautiful on its own, we only added minimal decor. Our reception was in the Carillon Ballroom, which is also so beautiful. We did a seated dinner and gave the guests an entree selection (on the rsvp card) and the waitstaff carried out the instructions accurately and efficiently. The food was also excellent - we served the Caribbean Lobster, 8oz Rib Eye, and Vegetable Risotto. We highly recommend the Bell Tower for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Wenjun L

We had our wedding on May 1st and it was a wonderful experience! Everyone loves the setting and the environment. The venue is beautiful and classy. Also have many different choices of rooms for ceremony and reception. All the stuffs are friendly and helpful, especially Donna who... Read More was my event coordinator. She is very easy to work with and flexible. She made sure all things are on time and where they should be during the wedding day. 5 stars for her! All of our guests are impressed and I believe they had a good time there. Food was good as well, the salmon was very nice, but the filet mignon has different sizes and some are a little over cooked but overall it was good. Thank you for making my wedding a memorable day for all of us!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Allison Z

The Bell Tower is beautiful and our coordinator, Meredith, was awesome! She helped us plan every detail of our reception and executed perfectly! We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue and how great the staff was. If you are looking for a venue that... Read More caters to all your needs, this is the place for you! Meredith and her team made my wedding planning so easy and so much fun!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Alyxandria J

The venue is hands down the most beautiful venue I have ever seen! The staff is excellent. The food is delicious. Everyone is so professional and very accommodating. Leslie was our event coordinator and she was nothing short of perfect! She is organized and experienced. I could... Read More not ask for a better day of coordinator. On the day of our wedding I would look up to tell her something and it would already be done. Leslie was so kind and always available to help or answer questions. Leslie made our wedding day so smooth and stress free! The Bell Tower is amazing and Leslie is the perfect wedding coordinator!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Cynthia D

I had a beautiful, fairytale wedding at The Bell Tower. The venue is beautiful and grand. Everything about my wedding from start to finish was perfect. Donna Chun was my event coordinator and she did an amazing job. The Bell Tower is a perfect location for Bridal Portraits.... Read More You are given 2 hours of full access of the entire venue for pictures. I loved my bridal portraits.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Emilie M

We had a great experience with the Bell Tower on 34th. Our coordinator, Millicent, was easy to work with and she was always extremely responsive and never left us waiting for anything. Because we live in Lubbock, TX, planning a wedding in Houston definitely had its challenges... Read More but Millicent helped take some of the stress off of us. We were planning on having our wedding in June 2017, but do to a wonderful surprise, we discovered that my wife was pregnant! We decided to move our wedding date to a sooner date (September, 2016) and the Bell Tower was extremely accommodating! Millicent also made sure that my wife had plenty of ginger ale and snacks in the bridal suite to help ease her morning sickness. The Bell Tower as a venue is beautiful (the pictures only do the venue a sliver of justice). Our ceremony and reception were held in the Contessa Room which was a perfect size for our relatively small wedding and the staff at the Bell Tower did a great job flipping the room from ceremony to reception. We decided to do a day-time wedding (11am-4pm), and the prices to use the venue and for the food were very reasonable. Because our wedding was in the day time, we were allowed to take our wedding pictures anywhere on the property since there were no other events in progress, which was great. The food was absolutely delicious (especially for wedding food!), and they even catered to a few of our vegetarian friends who had nothing but great things to say about their dishes. We had a few kids who were also very excited to get their own special plates of chicken strips and French fries, which was great. Some other friends also mentioned that the coffee was amazing. We don’t drink alcohol but we still wanted to do a champagne toast with sparkling juice. Millicent made sure that happened and it was free of charge too since we had asked for the drink package (tea, coffee, juice, etc.). The wait staff was good for the most part, except they forgot about a table of guest when serving our cake, so they ended up waiting for a while before having it. At the time we made our contract with the Bell Tower, they had an option for our buffet to be served Caruso style (meaning the wait staff plated the food for our guest so they didn’t have to stand in line) which was free. We later learned that the venue had begun to charge for that service but we were told they would still honor our initial contract. Unfortunately, in the end, they had told us that they would have to charge us for it, so we decided not to have Caruso style for our guest. We thought that seemed a bit unfair because it was in our contract as being free of charge but we just decided to forget about it instead of raising a stink about it. A wedding has so many different moving parts and there are so many mistakes that can be made and things can be easily forgotten. While there were a couple mistakes on our wedding day, Millicent went above and beyond in almost everything she helped us with. She was a great listener when we discussed how we wanted our big day to go and seemed genuinely excited to be helping us along. I highly recommend asking for her to be your wedding coordinator the day of if you are planning on using The Bell Tower for any event. Even 6 months later when we talk to our friends and guests, they still talk about how beautiful our wedding was, how great the food was, and a few still tell us how good that coffee was.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Amena A

This is a gorgeous place to get married in and I'm so excited and thrilled to have picked the perfect places

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Ryan w

First class wedding venue! From start to finish, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience. Professional staff, A+ coordinator (Angie), AMAZING Chef, and the most beautiful photos of our life!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Rachel A

The Bell Tower is just stunning. Millicent was our event producer and she was phenomenal. She thought of everything and our big day went off without a hitch. We chose the Candela ballroom for our ceremony and the Carillion ballroom for our reception, which was perfect for our... Read More 200 guests. All of the staff at the Bell Tower was wonderful and my guests are still talking about the venue and how gorgeous it is! A special thank you to Millicent, you made our day more than we could have imagined!!!