Bell Tower on 34th

Houston, TX

Dedicated to Excellent Events.

A Quality award winning venue. Like something straight out of a movie set. The venue offers a variety of spectacular 'One of a Kind' ceremony and reception settings and is conveniently located near the heart of Houston. Breathtaking designs, seasoned wedding professionals, high quality cuisine and service. “Indoors or Outdoors, offering good value, a must see!”

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Historic Venue, Religious Setting

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

901 West 34th St., Houston, TX (713) 868-2355

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Logan W

We knew exactly where we wanted to look for our wedding venue as soon as we got engaged and The Bell Tower on 34th was first on our list! We had our first meeting there with Angie Stubler (who later became our event producer when we booked) and she was so informative and easy... Read More to get in contact with throughout our entire process. She even allowed my parents to come by the week after our initial meeting so that they could scope it out before we booked. Everything about the Bell Tower is so streamlined and they have everything down to a perfect science so that couples don’t have to worry about anything! Their online system for payments and booking bridal portraits and tastings was so easy to use. Angie was the perfect coordinator for our wedding and helped make everything stress-free during our big day. She even had lash glue delivered to me when I had an eyelash malfunction right before our ceremony! She also made sure all of my other wedding vendors were well informed so I didn’t have to worry about anything or deliveries on our wedding day! Everyone has raved about how pretty our venue was and how amazing the food was! The food and the service of all the wait staff was unbelievable! We had the best wedding ever!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 susanna n

The Bell Tower simply cannot be beat on a quality-to-cost basis for an event. My wife and I had our wedding here and scrupulously compared and contrasted all Houston venues that would occupy 250 guests. When factoring in included flatware, linens, chairs, dinnerware and... Read More CIA-trained chefs in a romantic Spanish villa-inspired venue, we could not have found a better place. We truly had a great time at our wedding. Truly beautiful. Oh, I should add in addition to what everyone has already talked about, is how awesome their staff is, specifically our coordinator, Angie. She is the crown jewel of our experience at the BT. She could buckle down when discussing the details, big and small. However, in her super cool and laid back manner, she really went above and beyond whenever we had ideas that were thrown her way, out of the blue! We had an impromptu performance, children's game and a still life setup, that she took her time to rearrange during our reception. I could go on and on about the venue itself, but staff members like Angie is really what made our experience there five stars.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Chloe G

This venue is GORGEOUS!!! The staff is Awesome!! Every last one of my guest said the food was delicious!! I was so happy from beginning to end. They took care of us, met with us anytime we needed something, got back to us in a timely fashion. Meredith was my coordinator and she... Read More was so attentive, professional and patient with me. My father in law has a food allergy and they made sure that his plate was customized and had extra for him too. I could not have asked for a better staff, they were sweet, professional, and got the job done. If you want an elegant venue with superb customer service look no further. I LOVE The Bell Tower on 34th!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Cynthia D

I had a beautiful, fairytale wedding at The Bell Tower. The venue is beautiful and grand. Everything about my wedding from start to finish was perfect. Donna Chun was my event coordinator and she did an amazing job. The Bell Tower is a perfect location for Bridal Portraits.... Read More You are given 2 hours of full access of the entire venue for pictures. I loved my bridal portraits.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Emilie M

We had a great experience with the Bell Tower on 34th. Our coordinator, Millicent, was easy to work with and she was always extremely responsive and never left us waiting for anything. Because we live in Lubbock, TX, planning a wedding in Houston definitely had its challenges... Read More but Millicent helped take some of the stress off of us. We were planning on having our wedding in June 2017, but do to a wonderful surprise, we discovered that my wife was pregnant! We decided to move our wedding date to a sooner date (September, 2016) and the Bell Tower was extremely accommodating! Millicent also made sure that my wife had plenty of ginger ale and snacks in the bridal suite to help ease her morning sickness. The Bell Tower as a venue is beautiful (the pictures only do the venue a sliver of justice). Our ceremony and reception were held in the Contessa Room which was a perfect size for our relatively small wedding and the staff at the Bell Tower did a great job flipping the room from ceremony to reception. We decided to do a day-time wedding (11am-4pm), and the prices to use the venue and for the food were very reasonable. Because our wedding was in the day time, we were allowed to take our wedding pictures anywhere on the property since there were no other events in progress, which was great. The food was absolutely delicious (especially for wedding food!), and they even catered to a few of our vegetarian friends who had nothing but great things to say about their dishes. We had a few kids who were also very excited to get their own special plates of chicken strips and French fries, which was great. Some other friends also mentioned that the coffee was amazing. We don’t drink alcohol but we still wanted to do a champagne toast with sparkling juice. Millicent made sure that happened and it was free of charge too since we had asked for the drink package (tea, coffee, juice, etc.). The wait staff was good for the most part, except they forgot about a table of guest when serving our cake, so they ended up waiting for a while before having it. At the time we made our contract with the Bell Tower, they had an option for our buffet to be served Caruso style (meaning the wait staff plated the food for our guest so they didn’t have to stand in line) which was free. We later learned that the venue had begun to charge for that service but we were told they would still honor our initial contract. Unfortunately, in the end, they had told us that they would have to charge us for it, so we decided not to have Caruso style for our guest. We thought that seemed a bit unfair because it was in our contract as being free of charge but we just decided to forget about it instead of raising a stink about it. A wedding has so many different moving parts and there are so many mistakes that can be made and things can be easily forgotten. While there were a couple mistakes on our wedding day, Millicent went above and beyond in almost everything she helped us with. She was a great listener when we discussed how we wanted our big day to go and seemed genuinely excited to be helping us along. I highly recommend asking for her to be your wedding coordinator the day of if you are planning on using The Bell Tower for any event. Even 6 months later when we talk to our friends and guests, they still talk about how beautiful our wedding was, how great the food was, and a few still tell us how good that coffee was.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Amena A

This is a gorgeous place to get married in and I'm so excited and thrilled to have picked the perfect places

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Ryan w

First class wedding venue! From start to finish, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience. Professional staff, A+ coordinator (Angie), AMAZING Chef, and the most beautiful photos of our life!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Rachel A

The Bell Tower is just stunning. Millicent was our event producer and she was phenomenal. She thought of everything and our big day went off without a hitch. We chose the Candela ballroom for our ceremony and the Carillion ballroom for our reception, which was perfect for our... Read More 200 guests. All of the staff at the Bell Tower was wonderful and my guests are still talking about the venue and how gorgeous it is! A special thank you to Millicent, you made our day more than we could have imagined!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 tara p

Our wedding was wonderful. The belltower is a beautiful, warm, and inviting space. We had a large wedding (350+) and were happy to find such a nice venue that could accommodate that...!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016

We are so thrilled to be getting married at the Bell Tower in January! The venue is so classic and elegant, perfect for me and my bride to be. Everything from the food tasting to the coordination has been excellent. Millicent has been a GREAT coordinator! Definitely recommend... Read More the BT to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jade B

My Fiance and I are all set to have our ceremony and reception at the Belltower in the beginning of January. When we first set out to plan our wedding I had a very hard time picking out which venue would be right for us and for our guest list. When we first visited the Belltower... Read More we fell in love. It is such a stunning building with stunning features. We decided that this was the only venue that met my expectations and we decided to move on with the process. Our coordinator Millicent Muckelroy has been absolutely great. She has been very open to meeting times and has really done her best to be flexible with our strict 9-5 work schedules. Millicent has gone above and beyond to set up our food tasting, different viewings, test runs, ect. Overall we are thrilled that we chose such a beautiful venue that employs a great staff. We can’t wait to say I DO!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Kristen I

My husband and I had our wedding here on December 10th on a morning ceremony. At first, we were kind of disappointed that we couldn't have our wedding in the evening due to a party already being booked, but once the day of our wedding came, it seem like we made the absolute best... Read More decision. The Bell Tower was absolutely beautiful in the day and our guest enjoyed the venue as well. We booked the entire place which allowed us to take our guest to every part of it. We received so many compliments on the food, the decorations and the venue itself. I want to give much credit to our coordinator for the Bell Tower Millicent and our personal coordinator Willie Childs. Everything was so perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. If you are considering a wedding here, ask for Millicent. She worked really hard to be sure our wedding day was everything we dreamed.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Ruohan S

The Bell Tower was the most gorgeous out of all of the venues we looked at when deciding on a location. Even better than the sheer beauty of the venue was the customer service of the wedding coordinator., Meredith. Since the day we booked the venue, we received outstanding... Read More service from Meredith. She was extremely attentive to details and responsive to our inquiries. The wedding went better than we had imagined. As the groom and bride, we had a million things on our minds and it was difficult to ensure everything was set up the way we wanted, but Meredith took the initiative to flawlessly decorate and provide vendors and staff with detailed instructions as they arrived on the wedding day. I could not have been happier with the outcome of the most important day of my life.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016

A great place to have a wedding with top-notch professionals at all levels!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Kimberly D

Angie was our coordinator for our wedding day and she was absolutely amazing!! She made everything run smoothly. I never had to worry. I would recommend the Bell Tower to everyone! They were always so helpful and professional throughout the whole wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Scott M

We had our reception at the Bell Tower on 34th. What an amazing facility in the middle of the city. Donna had everything planned and plenty of attention to detail exceeded my expectations. It was an amazing event and would highly recommend the Bell Tower on 34th.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016

Larry and I had our wedding here on December 2 and I have to say that EVERYTHING was perfect. Our coordinator Leslie was fantastic. She kept everything going and did it with such grace that I would highly recommend anyone having an event here to request Leslie! PERFECT... Read More WEDDING!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Jennifer E

I could not have chosen a more perfect place for our wedding. It was so beautiful and elegant. Angie Stubler is the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Robyn S

We just had our wedding yesterday on 12/4/16 and working with Angie at The Bell Tower has been fantastic since day one. The Bell Tower is a stunning venue with many choices for ceremony and reception spaces. There are also tons of wonderful outdoor photo ops. Every time I have... Read More visited I have been impressed with the service, it is really exceptional. Their food is amazing, we ended up picking two entrees because we liked both so much! I will say that I truly believe Angie is responsible for making the day go as smoothly as it did. I wouldn't say it was perfect, as there are always things that happen, but it was pretty darn close! My only comment/critiques would be that pricing is fairly high - especially for the food and it is required that you use their catering service. They like to squeeze every dollar they can out of you - but unfortunately that is pretty common for most vendors in the wedding business. Overall I have absolutely no regrets having our wedding at The Bell Tower and they really made the day special!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley S

All in all, it was a good wedding. My guests were in awe of the place. Of course we had some issues, what wedding doesn't, but it was still a nice place to get married.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Private U

When it comes to beauty, elegance, charm, and many other pure qualities, you need more than everyday English language...you need a master poet charged with a rich and emotional language, to properly describe what The Bell Tower on 34th experience is all about it. It remains a... Read More dreamy spot in our memories as a superb venue we chose for both our ceremony and reception on a beautiful night in September. Leslie Gonsalves was our fantastic and funtastic Event Producer that made things magical! What she did for us was a super fabulous job, simply said: 5 stars is just not enough, she deserves 5000 stars! She's a true sweetheart, one of a kind. She helped us a lot throughout the whole process, answered all of our Q's, worked with us patiently to figure out all the lil details of the ceremony, reception and the entire wedding which is a lot of work but she made it very easy and fun for us. We cannot thank her enough for going way beyond to create a true and unique masterpiece for our one special night. Our guests from all over the US were very pleased with our venue. That night, we actually didn't want to leave the place...it was a dreamy feeling...we just wanted time to stop so we could be in that time/space combination forever. Out of all the vendors who helped us with our wedding, Leslie was on top of our favorites list. From the start of our wedding preparation/planning to the end, she was always very nice, fun, sweet, selfless, helpful, caring, warm and passionate. At one point, we wished if all wedding vendors could be like her or at least learn from her. We have a tremendous amount of respect for her, wish her the best in all her events and highly recommend her to other couples for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Yang H

My husband and I just had our wedding at the bell tower on 11/5/2016. It was the best day of our life!The venue was amazing and gorgeous, and Millicent our event producer helped us throughout the whole way perfectly, couldnt appreciate her more! The bell tower is truly the most... Read More beautiful and professional place to get married!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Courtney C

This place was more than my husband and I could ever dream of! If you are looking for a place that is absolutely beautiful and will completely take care of every detail, this is your venue. Our wedding coordinator, Meredith Arthur, took care of absolutely EVERYTHING. For most,... Read More this is your first shot at this and it can be easy to feel like you don't know what to do or you're missing something. Meredith was so helpful in guiding us throughout this process and worked with us till the very end. We had a lot of last minute things and it was no sweat, they pulled it off like it had been planned for YEARS. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and prettier than we could've ever imagined. Thank you Meredith and the Bell Tower staff! Y'all rocked!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016

We had our wedding a the Bell Tower on October 21st. Leslie Gonsalves was our wedding coordinator. She did an absolutely fantastic job. Everything was perfect. The Bell Tower is a wonderful venue for a wedding. The food was magnificant and the service was impeccable. I... Read More would recommend Leslie and the Bell Tower to host your wedding or your next event. You will be totally satisfied. You get what you pay for and that is service.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Diana A

I just had my wedding at the Bell Tower on 34th on Sunday, 11/6/2016 and it was absolutely amazing and gorgeous, the most happiest day of my life! My event coordinator was Meredith Arthur, she was very sweet, professional, and kind! She always answered all my phone calls and... Read More emails and on the day of she made sure that myself and my husband and guests were taken care of! If you can request an event producer, be sure to request Meredith! The Bell Tower provides top notch customer service and the food is excellent! If i could do my wedding over again, I would still choose the Bell Tower on 34th! :)