One Day...One Dress...One Bella

Bella Bridal Shoppe is an intimate boutique that caters to a sophisticated, modern bride looking for the utmost attention to detail. Located just 15 minutes outside Boston in our new showroom, let us put our 25+ years of experience in the wedding industry to work for you, ensuring that on your special day, you feel amazing in your custom designer gown!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

339 West Cummings Park, Woburn, MA (978) 388-4388

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Caitlin M

Ramona and her store are AMAZING! I would encourage anyone to shop there. You're going to get individualized service in a quiet, intimate setting, that makes a special moment all the more special. I wouldn't have done well at a big bridal salon with a ton of women shopping at... Read More once; being at Bella with my mother and my MOH on a quiet Saturday morning was the perfect vibe to put me at ease and let me take things at my pace. I also did a 5.5 month engagement and Ramona was able to find me a dress that would come in on time, within my budget--something I was nervous about trying to do. From making the appointment to picking the dress, and even up to a phone call a couple days before my wedding date to check in, there was personal attention every step of the way. It was truly an incredibly shopping experience.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Alison B

Ramona and the staff at Bella are amazing. My Mom and I drove to the quaint town of Amesbury last January, and I was lucky enough to have the shop to myself at my appointment. Ramona did not rush me, and encouraged me to try on each dress that I desired. I felt at ease the whole... Read More time... shopping had never felt like that before. I had my heart set on a Claire Pettibone gown, and luckily they had several to offer at their sample sale. Eventually Ramona pulled a gown that I would not have noticed. It had all the elements that I had envisioned (cap sleeves, lace back, fit and flare), and it was so comfortable! I had an immediate reaction, and decided to buy the dress that day (rather than order it custom). Unfortunately I gained some weight throughout the year, but the seamstress they recommended to me worked her magic (and I worked hard to get back down to size), and the dress was perfect. My husband loved it, and I loved being able to surprise him. He said I looked like a fairy. My photographer said it was the prettiest wedding gown she has seen. The day would not have been the same without my Claire gown.... and I definitely would not have it without my experience at Bella.

Couldn't have went to a better place

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Michelle M

I can't say enough good things about Bella Bridal Shoppe. The dress selection is unlike anything I found at other salons. All of the staff is so nice. Ramona was wonderful, she made the whole experience worth the drive. I felt very relaxed and comfortable, not rushed like at... Read More other places I went too. If you want your dress shopping experience to truly be special and one to remember go here first! Thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Caitlin C

Ramona was *so* kind, helpful, and thoughtful throughout my entire process of looking for a gown. On the day we went to "find the dress," my mom, friends and I went to three different bridal shops. Ramona's was the final one of the day, and it blew all of the others away -- it... Read More really was like a breath of fresh air. Not only does Ramona have a lovely selection of gowns, but she makes you feel right at home when you're shopping for them. I really appreciated that Ramona never pushed any gowns (as compared to other places...), but gave her thoughtful, honest opinion if asked. When I wasn't quite ready to buy that day, she made it very clear that it would be *totally* fine to come back and retry on my final options, or any others that I wanted to revisit. I actually went back twice (very unlike me -- I'm typically a fast decision maker!) and each time, Ramona made me feel so comfortable with taking my time to make the decision. Ramona knows the industry well and truly seems to love what she does -- her genuine care for each bride that comes into her store is so apparent! A the end of our second visit, my friend gushed that she will definitely go to Ramona's shop to get her gown when she gets married. Thank you, Ramona, for helping me find a lovely dress, making myself, my friends, and my family feel so welcomed, and generally being so incredible along the way!!! You're the best!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Deanna B

Bella bridal was excellent! Ramona was very helpful in finding styles that I liked and that would also look good on me, and she helped to make the process enjoyable. She was great to work with and I highly recommend Bella Bridal!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Lauren K

Bella Bridal Shoppe was such an amazing experience!!!!! I would 100% recommend it to anyone. Ramona was so sweet, makes the appointment all about the bride and what she wants, and does not rush you. I was the only bride in the store and was able to try on so many dresses! Ramona... Read More ended up pulling one final dress out of the back based on what I liked and wasn't liking and it was perfect! While I chose dresses, Ramona also chose dresses. Ones I never would have picked myself and those ended up being my favorite ones! I had a second appointment after, but plan to go back to Bella and purchase the last dress I tried on! If you want an intimate setting, great dress choices and affordable choices I highly recommend making an appointment. It was the first dress appointment I had, and I felt at ease and relaxed the entire time. My Mom and MOH felt exactly the same way!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Jen K

I found my dress at Bella Bridal and absolutely loved it! Bella Bridal Shoppe is a lot different from others and they give you everything you need. The quality of service is amazing compared to the other dress shops I visited. Typically there is just one bride in the shop which... Read More is really nice since it can get very overwhelming and distracting when there are other brides trying on dresses. This was really nice and special since Ramona dedicated all of her attention to me while I was looking for a dress and for my return visit when it came in. Ramona has an amazing eye for dresses and she pulled one that fit me perfectly. I totally trusted Ramona and she made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Bella Bridal Shoppe, you will definitely have a positive experience! Thank you again!!!

The best bridal shop!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christina W

I wish I could give Bella Bridal Shoppe 10 stars! I live in Boston and its about an hour away but it is totally worth the drive and has such better selection than anywhere you will find in the city. I had the most amazing expeirence buying my dress here. Ramona the owner is so... Read More sweet! I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted and never felt rushed. Ramona gives such good advice and has great ideas about how to style the dresses. She really goes above and beyond for her brides! I cannot say enough good things about this place if you are looking for a dress you absolutely need to go here.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura T

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I don't even know where to begin. The owner and staff at this shop make you feel so special and comfortable. The selection of dresses is unlike anything I have ever seen.. classic, unique and GORGEOUS! I got my gorgeous Jim Hjelm dress at Bella after having a... Read More horrible experience walking in to a different Bridal Shop. From the moment I called them and spoke to Kris, I knew this was the experience I was looking for. They are not pushy, they pay attention to every detail and make you feel so comfortable and relaxed during such a special time. Ramona the owner, even brought us out champagne to cheers once I said "yes"! Ramona also knows the designers personally and made sure to follow up on my measurements with them directly and helped me order custom lace for my veil to match the dress. She also recommend an AMAZING seamstress that is incredibly affordable as well as a great cleaner/preservation service. There are so many big bridal shops out there, and trust me I went to them.. didn't find dresses that I liked.. and was basically bullied in to purchasing them. I found Bella on a whim and was SO incredibly thankful! I recommend this shop to everyone I meet! Thank you SO MUCH Ramona and Bella Bridal!

Bella of the ball!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I cannot say enough good things about this store. Before I even met my husband I went out of my way for years to drive by Bella Bridal just to see the new dress in their window display. Once I got engaged I immediately starting shopping! I had been to 4 different shops before... Read More coming to Bella (I lived out of state) and every single one of those shops were very pushy. Being pushy is a sure fire way to get me to not buy something at your store. From the moment I stopped by Bella to make my appointment to the final pick up of my dress Bella made everything pleasant and exciting, they even recommended a fantastic seamstress for my gown alterations. They have a gorgeous array of gowns from bohemian chic to cupcake princess and everything in between. The store is neat and beautifully decorated. The staff is wonderful and I really had fun working with them!!

Beautiful Shoppe

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Fred D

I was extremely nervous trying on dresses for the first time. The minute I walked into Bella all my nerves disappeared. The shoppe is beautiful, the owner was so kind and sensative to my needs. I found my dress and couldn't be happier. I would recommend Bella Bridal Shoppe to... Read More every Bride.

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 M C

Bella Bridal is a gem of a boutique! Every single one of their dresses is totally unique and different than what you find at the other local bridal shoppes and the customer service is exceptional! You get the shoppe all to yourself during your appointment and never once do you... Read More feel rushed or pressured to make a purchase. I highly recommend Bella Bridal to anyone looking for a great, unique experience! You can tell the owner is very passionate about her line of work!

Simply Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Ashley S

The ladies at Bella Bridal are truly amazing and what every bride deserves to experience when looking for a wedding dress! From the first time I came in, they made me feel welcome and took care of my every need. The dress I chose was off white, but they worked hard to show me... Read More what the dress would look like in white. Once my dress came in, I don't think words can describe how beautiful it was! During my fittings, the seamstress was incredible and made my huge ball gown look phenomenal on my 5'1" body! Everyone there worked hard to help me find the perfect jewelry and veil to complete my wedding day look. On the day I picked up my dress, I decided last minute, I wanted a hair piece and Ramona helped me pick the perfect one. I was an incredibly indecisive bride and they were so patient and positive throughout the entire process. I truly enjoyed working with everyone at Bella Bridal and would recommend them to every bride!

Beautiful Dresses!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 MOLLY P

I had a wonderful experience at Bella. Chris and Romona really take the time to make you feel special on your special day. I had several fittings and they always gave their great opinions and were very helpful. The seamstress, Debbie was also great and really took the time to... Read More make sure she could alter the dress in the most affordable way. I would highly recommend Bella!

Perfect experience!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Corey S

I came to Bella Bridal with the intention of wanting to buy my dress. I did however have 2 other appointments lined up as I've been told it's good to see what others have to offer. Debbie was great. She let my sister, mom, and I roam the dress racks pulling as many as we... Read More wanted. There was no pressure or sales persona, she was just helpful at all the right times. I tried on a total of 4 dresses. I chose the 3rd dress and bought it and my veil that day. I cancelled the other 2 appointments. My dress was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Debbie!

Best Dress Buying Experience!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Colleen K

Bella Bridal is awesome and I rave about it to any future bride looking for their dream dress! Not only did they give my guest and I a champagne toast once I said "yes to the dress", but they also gave me a goodie bag of a small bottle of champagne and lotion to take home. These... Read More gestures made me feel so special and further convinved me that I picked the right dress. The seamstress worked magic on my size 14 dress, which I bought off the rack since the designer discontinued making the dress and I needed it in a size 8. Bella gave me a great discount as well! Even though it was strapless, I never once had to pull up on my dress during my wedding night! It fit like a glove. I was so happy to buy my dress there....I only wish I could wear it again!

What a wonderful place!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Maura L

Bella bridal truly made shopping for my wedding dress a memorable experience. They were so kind and patient with both me being indecisive and my large bridal party being opinionated. They made everyone feel welcome and were flexible with times for both the original appointment... Read More and fitting times. I loved the fact that they turned picking a dress into a celebration with champagne and all. The women who work there are amazing and truly want you to be happy!!

Bella review

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Amanda H

Kris and Ramona were awesome, helped me find the perfect dress and the alterations person did an amazing job.

Loved my experience

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Janessa B

Ramona the shop owner was great! She really made me feel comfortable and went above and beyond during my alterations to make everything just perfect. I bought my Allure Couture dress during their annual Holiday Sale and the experience was so much fun!

Don't GO TO BELLA BRIDAL!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Melixza E

This was perhaps the worst vendor experience in my life. The owner, Ramona assured me that she would and that the dress I tried on was worn and that it was not as white as the one I would get. Left without a copy of the dress order and without a swatch, (I have never done this... Read More before so how the heck would I know I had to ask for these!?). Nine months later, I get a call from them to come and try on my dress. As soon as I saw it I thought (this dress is not white) but the rugs and walls kinda made me second guessed myself. When I got home, I opened the dress again and found the tag the owner conveniently tucked away said the dress was ivory! So I called the owner and she assured me that the designer did not make dresses in white! Are you kidding me!? I called the designers office in LONDON where they confirmed over the phone that the dress did come in white. I went back to the store; the issue at this point was that I had spent lots of cash on accessories in white that I would now need to change. Ramona pulled every ivory/yellow dress they had to show me that wedding dresses are never white. Which was complete bull! When I showed her the dress tag and the list of things I needed to replace she quickly got her checkbook and reimbursed me $500, which was ΒΌ of the costs I would have to incur because of her mistake. I asked for a copy of the order several times and she never gave me a copy. She referred me to her seamstress Deby Ryan to have my alterations done with her especially since she had made the mistake and I had been out lots of cash. I agreed to drive to Georgetown from the south shore since she would pay for the hem and bustle. When Deby had already begun working on the dress she informed me that Ramona would not pay for any of it and then charged me $560 for the alterations! These two were working together for sure. In the end the dress was ruined and I had to pay another $250 to get it fixed.Wedding day the dress was not perfect, AWFUL EXPERIENCE! :(

Great experience, would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Lisa G

I went to Bella Bridal for a Jim Hjelm trunk show in November 2011. I'm from the South Shore, and live in D.C., but wanted my mom and a few close cousins to be there with me...so we made the journey North of Boston. Ramona and Brooke were excellent to work with. I wasn't... Read More feeling well that day and was having a hard time having that feeling that everyone says you get when you put on "the one". I never felt pressured and they both gave me their honest feedback, which I appreciate. I found a dress that we all loved, but Ramona could sense I was hesitant so she said I could think about it a couple days and let her know on Monday since that is when the trunk show prices would expire. Since Amesbury is quite a hike for me, she took my measurements and went over everything with me there, to save time if I decided on the dress. On Monday I called and ordered the dress! She suggested a split size as my free customizing with the trunk show, which was genius because the bottom didn't need any altering! When the dress came in six months later, I tried it on and had that feeling everyone was talking about! It fit almost perfect! I also purchased my six bridesmaid dresses from Bella, they too were Jim Hjelm. That experience was as flawless as my gown purchase. My wedding was three weeks ago, and everyone looked stunning in their dresses! Thank you Bella Bridal...you were absolutely amazing to work with!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 3/17/2013 renee l

From the moment I walked in to Bella, I felt welcomed by Ramona and her staff as they are extremely knowledgable, courteous, and professional. The overall experience was one of the easiest and most enjoyable in my wedding planning, and I encourage everyone to check them out! My... Read More dress was more perfect than I could have ever imagined, and was a result of the care and personal attention that Bella provided. I also got my bridesmaid dresses here and was glad I did!

Quaint and personal

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Chrystal D

Bella Bridal was the first and only place I went for my dress. Ramona made the experience very relaxed and special. She found my dress in 6 tries! She listened and made me comfortable. Her main objective is to make sure her customers are happy and satisfied. When I said "yes" to... Read More the dress she popped open champagne for my best friend and I to celebrate the moment. My wedding was in just 4 months, and she made sure my dress came in on time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Outstanding service at Bella Bridal

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Lisa F

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at Bella Bridal from my first phone call to my appointments, they are truly the best. I came all the way from the South Shore and was a half hour late to my 1st appointment. I was so nervous they wouldn't see me still... Read More but all of the staff were very accomondating and reassuring that it wasn't a problem. The selection of dresses is amazing, they have a lot of different styles that I hadn't seen else where. I was also the only bride in the store duing my appointment so I felt very taken care of and attended to. All of the staff are wonderful at helping you find your dream dress even if you may not be sure of exactly want you. I felt absolutely no pressure to purchase my gown that day and ended up coming back to purchase the 2nd dress I ever tried on. All of my questions and concerns were answered right away. Now I'm looking forward to my 1st fitting this winter. I highly recommend Bella Bridal, no matter how far your coming from, its worth the drive! I'll always remember my wonderful experience at Bella Bridal!

simply the best

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 teri r

From the moment I walked into the shop, Ramona made my entire experience easy and wonderful. The shop is adorable, and Ramona was the most friendly and helpful person in the world. She made sure everything was perfect, down to the last detail. I can't say enough about my... Read More experience - it was more great! The gowns were beautiful and the service is beyond compare. Thank you for helping to make this day wonderful!