Every woman. Every Occasion.™

Whether you desire sophisticated, elegant, fun, or flirty, Bella Sera features a gorgeous array of designer gowns. We also realize every woman is unique in size and shape. We've chosen a collection of various sized samples intended to complement your taste and style.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

85 Andover Street (Route 114), Danvers, MA (978) 774-4077
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Meredith D

After trying on gowns at a few other locations, Bella Sera was a breath of fresh air. The dressing rooms are spacious, the viewing areas outside of the dressing rooms are beautiful and provide adequate space for those who you bring with you and the staff are knowledgeable and... Read More friendly. I worked with the consultants, explaining my vision, and we were able to find my dream dress. All of the subsequent fittings were easy to schedule and went very smoothly. I am so thankful to the whole Bella Sera team for being so accommodating and helpful!

Best Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Ashley H

Bella Sera has an absolutely wonderful team that made shopping for my wedding dress and dresses for my bridal party such a fun experience. My mom even purchased her dress there too! Their bridal shop is gorgeous and their consultants are very knowledgeable - DeeDee was our... Read More consultant and she was such a pleasure to work with. They have such a variety of designers and each dress is more gorgeous than the next. I had found my dress online and was so excited that they carried it. They have an amazing accessories department as well so being able to find my veil and the beaded belt for my dress at the same location made thing so much easier. We were also able to have a bridesmaids brunch with mimosas when we brought my bridal party there to shop for their dresses which was such a nice way to spend our day. It was such a great experience working with Bella Sera and I would recommend them to any bride to be!

New Bella Sera Bride

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Annie K

Bella Sera was my first, and last stop in making one of the biggest fashion choices I will ever make. From the moment you walk in and see all that glitters, you get excited. The staff at Bella Sera Bridal are more than exceptional! Their knowledge about the gowns and... Read More alterations makes you feel like you are making the right choice. The day I went to try on dresses, I went with my mom. I didn't want to bring the whole world with me, but I wanted a good opinion. We walked up the stairs and were warmly greeted by the staff. We were in our own section to try on gowns, it made me feel extra special. We were given the "lay of the land" by both the owners, Lisa and Heidi, and got to choose which gowns I wanted to try. Once they knew the "look" I was going for, they chose some for me too (super helpful!!). I saved my favorite gown for last. The minute I zipped it up, I knew it was the one! I felt so beautiful - like a bride! They gave me a few minutes alone with my mom, so we could just soak up the special moment. I didn't feel rushed at all, I was given space and time to just enjoy the fact that I had made my choice and that I would be wearing this gown to marry my best friend. The Bella Sera experience made it all real, and it was the best decision I ever made! Thank you to Lisa, Heidi and all the girls at Bella Sera - you made me feel gorgeous and special!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Holly S

The ladies at Bella Sera are AMAZING! DeeDee was especially helpful and so pleasant - she made me feel like I was her only bride! I went to 4 bridal salons before Bella Sera and nothing could compare to their collection. At all the other places I found dresses I liked but... Read More none of them felt special. Thanks to DeeDee's help, I found my dream dress! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Martha D

After looking several places, this local shop was where I found my dream dress. Fantastic selection, friendly staff, and exceptional alterations department!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Amira K

There aren't enough great thinks to say about Bella Sera! D.D. is BEYOND fabulous! I was there for... 3 hours... took pictures in every dress I tried on, and she didn't mind at all! She was SO helpful and kind and just made it the best experience EVER!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Amanda P

The best bridal shop! I had Lyne as a consultant who is wonderful! After what felt like a discouraging experience Lyne turned wedding dress shopping positive and helped me find my dress! She was so supportive and helpful. I would highly recommend the store, which had a great... Read More selection of gowns, and also Lyne.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Fran L

My daughter and I both got our dresses for her wedding at Bella Sera and were very pleased all around. So happy we found Bella Sera!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Abbie K

I was not impressed with this place. My consultant started off well. Pointed out the (small) rack of dresses described as "plus size" (over size 18), the rack of sample dresses for sale at a discount, and explained the rest of the system. Then she turned my bridesmaids and I... Read More loose picking things out. Now, I don't own a strapless bra. I wore a nice normal bra. When I informed her of that I seem to have pissed her off and she basically turned rude for the remainder of the day. I had to ask for help getting into and out of dresses. She didn't have one of those professional looking back pieces for dresses that are too small, only a ratty fabric remnant. And she consistently wouldn't clip me into a dress, I'd waddle out holding the dress up and then she'd just pull it in once I got in front of my party. Meanwhile, we had gone to one other place before this and were, understandably I think, comparing things to my favorite dress from the first store. My consultant made a comment (maybe meant to be funny) about how we shouldn't talk about the last place. Overall she was rude and unhelpful. At the end she asked "Are we ready to make a decision?". Yes. The decision not to shop here. Basically this just completely killed the mood after a good experience in the morning and a lovely lunch.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Allison T

I can not say enough good things about this place. It will probably be the most memorable part of planning my wedding. I had looked at countless dresses online and gone to one other store prior to my appointment at Bella Sera. I was feeling defeated, although I hadn't tried... Read More many dresses on I just wasn't finding even a picture of exactaly what was in my head (and also in my budget). When you walk into Bella Sera you enter a hallway which wraps to the stairway up to the store room where all the dresses are. At the end of the hall is a huge mirror and right in front of the mirror was a manican wearing the dress of my dreams! As most bridal places they want you to see their best stuff first so I assumed it was going to be way out of my price range. We continued upstairs where we met the friendliest staff. They gave us a tour of the store and were so informative of all the different designers, price points, and styles that they had displayed. My girls and I started picking dresses and I asked one of the staff to look up the price of the dress downstairs- she too hesitated and nicely let me know she thogut it was out of my price range. As I came out in the first dress I was trying on (big ball gown I hated) there she was holding that beautiful dress from downstairs with a hide smile plastered on her face. The designer was having a 15% off sale that weekend which made the dress only about $200 over my budget! It was all meant to be! As soon as I put it on it took my breath away. From there the staff continued to be so kind- the seamstress was so sweet- it's scary putting it on for the first time and she was so reassuring and positive. My experience was incredible and I am so thankful I found my perfect dress and shared the experience with my mom, girls, and the woman working there who quickly felt like friends! Definitely check this place out you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rachel K

Originally I fell in love with the salon. The staff who guided me to find my dress were kind and patient. They let us come in 20 minutes before closing and felt like family. Once I received the dress and began alterations, things changed. The staff remained kind and professional... Read More but I had many issues with my seamstress. She was rude and often did not listen to my concerns or opinions often telling me I "was wrong" despite the fact the my strapless dress sat on my nipple line and often fell well below that. I had to get the manager involved but was still remained with a dress on my wedding day that was not comfortable and did not fit correctly. Much stress during the process that was not needed. I wish I could have felt more beautiful and comfortable on my special day.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alessandra S

Everything about Bella Sera was fantastic—and we went to a LOT of bridal salons before finding the dress! Not only is their inventory of dresses great (it is), but the people are what made Bella Sera a truly amazing experience. Andrea was incredibly patient as I tried on dress... Read More after dress (and then came back again to try on dress after dress). She offered assistance and guidance but wasn’t overbearing at all—the perfect amount of helpful! Bella Sera does in-house alterations for wedding gowns and mother of the bride gowns, which is rare and super helpful. When we purchased my dress and came back for alterations, Gina was incredible—she was friendly, professional, and showed us many times how to bustle my complicated dress! She even talked to us on the phone once we got home and had a question about how to store the dress the week before my wedding. The entire Bella Sera team was amazing and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alison M

Bella Sera was AMAZING to work with. I found the dress of my dreams so quickly, it came in amazingly fast, and our seamstress Gina was incredible. The owners are a pleasure to work with, and they helped my mother and I both find our dresses. I truly felt my most beautiful on my... Read More wedding day and in large part because of the amazing gown I found at Bella Sera. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for bridal gowns!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Caroline C

Heidi is very intelligent and an absolute delight. Purchasing the dress was a breeze! We felt a bit pressured at times to add tiara / veil / bridesmaid dresses / etc. to our order which wasn't great, but oh well. I got my dress tailored there too, which is where my only... Read More complaints arose. We had to drive 45-60 minutes for a 2 minute appointment where we didn't feel like we could ask any question - definitely felt a little rushed. Regardless, they did a good job - though for some reason my bust was a little crinkled and I never had the chance to ask about it because our appointments were so hurried. The "final fitting/pick up" I brought my MOH and Mom along for, for the final "here's the dress lets make sure it's perfect" moment and instead we were handed the dress in a bag on the floor and sent on our way. I woke up the morning of my wedding fingers crossed that the dress would fit seeing as I hadn't put it on officially completed... so that was nerve racking. Great store, great quality, very very friendly people. My biggest issue was not feeling like I had enough attention seeing as we were spending a great deal of money there. I'd definitely recommend the shop for dress hunting!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Ariana L

It was my 2nd time trying on dresses, and I was working with Debbie. We were nearing the end of the appointment and she pulled out a brand new dress that had come on the racks and I knew at that moment it was the dress for me. As soon as I tried it on, I felt like a princess.... Read More Bella Sera made me feel like an angel on my wedding day and they were such a joy to work with. Debbie was amazing, and so patient and thoughtful. I highly recommend this cute little boutique for finding your wedding dress! BTW, I wore Justin Alexander and highly recommend that designer - their lace is to die for!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kasey G

This was by far the worst dress appointment I have ever had. I was in and out of there in 20 minutes. The woman I worked with (I think her name was Heather?) was so rude and clearly couldn't care less. She never asked me what styles I was looking for or what my budget was. While... Read More I was looking at dresses she was over talking to other coworkers. When I was trying on the dresses she would give me maybe 30 seconds to put it on before she would rip open the curtain (with out asking if I was ready) to zip me up. After trying on a few dresses I asked her if they had anything else similar to the style I had been trying on in case I just missed something. She then replies with "yeah, but those are in the back." Clearly that was too much of a hassle for her. My friend and I then drove a half hour to Vows (From I Found the Gown on TLC) They had an opening and the woman I worked with there was amazing. And.. I FOUND THE GOWN!. Skip Bella Sera and drive over to Vows instead.

2016-08-22T09:51:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Kasey. I just read your review of your experience during our sample sale. I apologize if we were not clear enough that this particular day, we only had samples that we were selling for $499. This is why you would not be able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I struggled to find what I imagined to be the perfect dress for my oldest sons wedding . I was convinced that I needed to buy a dress from a boutique or dept store vs a bridal store as I didn't want anything that looked or felt like a mother of the groom dress Well my thought... Read More process was completely wrong I tried and orders several dresses and found none were the right fit or that the quality was less than desired. Which led me to Bella Sera in Danvers The selection was incredible Service was second to none And my dress was amazing I was thrilled and complimented the entire wedding by everyone Future mother of brides and grooms were stooping me at wedding to find out where I got such a spectacular and fitting dress I will never go anywhere else for special occasion dresses and would only recommend this amazing store with attention to detail and customer service . Ten stars all around

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Elise W

My experience was better than what I imagined it could be. It was about so much more than finding the dress. Our consultant was Andi and she made the day about the fun of being with my closest family and making sure I was getting closer to finding my dream dress. Going into it I... Read More was nervous that I wouldn't find a dress that had everything I wanted or that balanced comfort and style. Andi so perfectly channeled my vision into real dresses and I never had to sacrifice anything that I was hoping to find. There was NO stress- which was amazing. She listened to me, any my family, and used her professional experience dealing with dresses, and many people's opinions, to narrow down to the dress that was straight out of my head. The selection was huge and I was able to try on dresses that were totally different from one another and those that just had subtle differences. She watched my reactions to other dresses and somehow found a way to read my mind. We found a dress that was close to perfection and she took the time to suggest several slight adjustments that captured exactly what I couldn't figure out how to put into words. She knows the dresses, the industry, the tailoring, the entire process and gave me every benefit of her knowledge and experience. I wish everyone could have Andi as a bridal consultant! She was the key in making the entire day one of my favorite memories ever.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

I bought my wedding dress here, and while the sales people were very nice, I had a terrible experience with my seamstress, Maria. She was extremely unpleasant every time I met with her, to the point where I went home crying after every fitting. The worst was the first fitting -... Read More the neckline on my dress was not made for someone with as large of a chest as I have, and I was uncomfortable with how much skin was showing. I asked if there was any way we could add more fabric to cover up some of that area, and you would have thought I was asking her to build me a dress from scratch the way she threw a tantrum. She proceeded to yell at me, tell me to find another dress instead and then forced me to get into a different bra they had laying around the shop for some reason instead of the one I was wearing because she thought the problem was about the bra showing. She also had no boundaries and expected all of her clients to change in front of her (none of the sales associates at any of the bridal salons I went to were like this - just her). She also then proceeded to yell at me some more when she decided to cut a piece of fabric to test out whether it would be possible to add the neckline I was asking for - and then said I would have to pay for the wasted fabric when it didn't work out. Luckily, one of the sales associates came by when she saw me on the verge of tears and I believe had a talk with her in the back. She eventually made the alteration and while the dress came out fine, the experience was one of the most frustrating and unhappy of my entire bridal experience. After the second fitting, I asked if it would be possible to try on the gown one last time when I picked it up right before my wedding so we could demonstrate the bustle to my mother. Again, she threw a tantrum and yelled at me to the point where I was nearly on the verge of tears for even asking the question. The answer was a firm "no". BUT, for the icing on the cake, when I did come to pick up the dress with my mother, one week before my wedding, the seamstress had not prepared my dress for pickup and it wasn't steamed as it had been promised to me. The sales associates again were very nice and apologetic and the seamstress on duty that day stepped in to do it. For these reasons, I absolutely can't recommend Bella Sera. This seamstress made me miserable and took what should have been a happy occasion (dress shopping and fittings) and made it unhappy, frustrating and something I dreaded.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Amy V

We just had our wedding at beautiful Tupper Manor in Beverly, MA on 6/26/16. We don't live on the North Shore, but Bella Sera was recommended to us, and we were so glad!! Unfortunately, I didn't find this beautiful shop in time to shop for a wedding gown there... I wish I had,... Read More and am already dreaming of bringing friends to Bella Sera when they're ready to shop for THEIR gowns!! I did find Bella Sera in time to shop for accessories, and they had a GREAT selection of veils and jewelry. Even though I hadn't purchased an expensive gown (just a veil and my earrings), the service at Bella Sera was exceptional! After purchasing my veil, I had some regret that I hadn't chosen exactly the right veil for my dress. The staff at Bella Sera was amazing and happily offered me a store credit in order to exchange for a second veil that I felt was a much better compliment to my dress. I know that most shops would not have accommodated me!! I would highly recommend Bella Sera to brides shopping for their gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and accesssories. Their selection, customer service, and the ambience at the shop are all top notch!!! -Amy

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Cate H

Really great experience. This was my first stop while dress shopping. I was looking at mother-of-the-bride dresses because I don't want to wear white. I still got the bride treatment. Also, I wear plus sizes and they actually had some dresses I could try on. For the others,... Read More Carla did a great job with clips and helping me imagine how the dresses would look. There was no pressure to buy that day; I'll be back.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Marcy M

Great Bridal Salon! The staff is so nice and helpful, which sadly isn't the case at a lot of bridal salons. I attended the Sample Sale and got my dream dress at a great price. GG was my associate and really did a great job helping me. I ended up with a style completely different... Read More from what I thought I would get, and I LOVED it! Slava did my alterations and she is the BEST. The pricing for everything was upfront and clear, no surprises. She is the sweetest lady and will make sure your dress is perfect!! I love Bella Sera and have already encouraged people to go check them out!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Jennette B

I hate to give a negative review, but out of all the shops I went to during the gown shopping process, this was at the very bottom as far as customer service. Andrea (Gown Stylist) seemed like she'd rather be doing anything else other than assist me. I actually really liked one... Read More of the dresses I tried on, but said I'd prefer if it was more "sparkly" on the top... only later after searching for the same dress online did I see that it did actually come with a sparkly attachment! Don't know why she wouldn't have told/shown me that. Overall, I didn't feel like she tried to find dresses for me or provide feedback at all. I was walking around in one dress looking for others. And my bridesmaid was getting veils for me to try on instead of Andrea (who I mentioned it to). I definitely did not feel like a bride-to-be in this store. Wouldn't recommend it to others.

2016-05-17T13:02:19 Response from the vendor

I'd like to apologize for the fact that you did not feel as though you were treated well. Our philosophy is to treat everyone who comes through our doors with kindness and give them the best service possible. I'm not sure why Andrea was out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

I haven't found my dress yet, but I can't help but to at least leave a great review. I worked with Jodi and Heidi and both of these women were so attentive and helpful. Heidi which is one of the owners truly made me feel comfortable and not rushed at all. She was very personable... Read More and understanding about how big of a decision it is to choose your wedding dress. All 8 of my bridesmaids got their dresses here. I can't thank Heidi enough for creating the best service I have gotten, so far. (I have been to 6 different bridal shops)

2016-05-03T15:53:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this fabulous review. We love our brides and what we do and I hope that it shows. We look forward to your return! I hope we can help you "Say YES to the dress!" Sincerely, Heidi

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Rachel S

Bella Sera staff was amazing to work with. My guests raved about the wedding gown and I felt absolutely beautiful. They were always responsive and did a fantastic job in helping me to find the gown of my dreams. Highly recommended! Very professional staff.