Bella Sera Event Center

Brighton, CO

Book Your Wedding with Bella Sera Event Center

Located in Brighton, Colorado, the Bella Sera Event Center is an indoor venue that offers an elegant background for a traditional-style wedding. This venue has the look and atmosphere of an Italian villa and the historic, renovated theater offers balconies, arched windows and doorways along with a rustic color theme reminiscent of Italy's sunbaked countryside. The location is decorated in an elegant Old World style and the site includes a sweeping staircase for the bride to make a dramatic entrance. There is also an indoor location for the ceremony and reception.

The Grand Ballroom and Banquet Hall is available to the wedding party on the day of the wedding. The indoor venue has a balcony for the bride and groom's entrance after the ceremony and chandelier-style lighting is available. The Grand Ballroom and Banquet Hall is available for up to 300 guests and the location is available for rehearsal dinners.

Bella Sera Event Center offers three wedding packages from which to choose. All wedding packages include 10 hours for the ceremony and reception, linens for tables and unlimited soda, coffee and tea for all guests. The wedding party has exclusive use of the venue during the ceremony and reception.

The Italiano Ultra Platinum wedding package includes a wide selection of decor choices including linens, chair covers and photography services to make preparing for the ceremony and reception simple. The second wedding package, the Bellissimo Platinum package, also includes linens, buffet-style catering and decorations.

Appetizers are included for an additional fee and couples have a choice of decor options. The Bella is a basic-style package that includes a choice of one Italian, Mexican or American entree per guest, along with the couple's choice of silk flower decorations, linens for all guest tables and a fully decorated head table for up to four people.

Alcohol and bartender packages are available with pricing based on the specific package chosen for the event. Some alcohol, such as the champagne toast after the ceremony, is included with a package purchase. Setup services are provided and cake-cutting services are available with the purchase of a cake. The venue is wheelchair accessible and on-site parking is available.

Bella Sera Event Center is an all-inclusive venue that strives to provide the services needed to create a fully decorated, catered wedding using on-site services. The venue specializes in Italian-themed weddings and offers a variety of services that reflect the theme. Some benefits of choosing Bella Sera Event Center include:

• Specialty drinks, like lemoncello and anisette, available
  • DJ services included with all packages
  • On-site wedding planner to assist with details
  • Custom decorations provided
  • Beer cakes made from real cans or bottles of beer are available

We create very fun, beautifully creative weddings.

Creating a personalized, one-of-a-kind celebration that amazes and delights your guests is always our goal. Bella Sera is an Italian styled venue with expertise in event design and creation. We don't do boring here; our weddings are fun and anything but typical! From our dramatic grand staircases, to the most beautiful centerpieces and decorations, you're sure to find more value for your investment with The Bella Sera.

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

45 Strong Street, Brighton, CO (720) 937-6337

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 sarah a

I am so excited that I FINALLY get to write this wedding review for the wonderful Bella Sera! My Groom and I looked at at least 10 venues all over the Denver/Co Springs area. Bella Sera was the very first appointment that we had. Here we first met with Kayleen who was simply... Read More amazing and took a good hour and a half to really get to know us as a couple. I was wowed from the start and in my heart I knew Bella Sera was the correct choice for us, but we needed to take a look at other venues and see what they had to offer and compare. Nothing came close at all and my Groom and I realized that Bella Sera was the correct choice for our wedding. We were not disappointed at all. From start to finish the experience at Bella Sera was simply amazing and they always treated us like family. An aspect that I loved was that Bella Sera was all inclusive and that you can customize everything for your own budget (Bellissimo Package) We loved that it was a one stop shop and this helped us be less stressful during the entire wedding process. All of the vendors used by Bella Sera were amazing as well…so grateful to all of them!! We worked closely with Austin on all of the details of our wedding, and he was our day of coordinator. Austin we are so very grateful for everything that you did!! Austin was detail orientated and so sweet and helpful with all of our questions. Elisabeth the owner helped us with the design session and with designing our cake. I cannot tell you how much we adore you!!! You are the best at what you do and strive to make every wedding unique and beautiful. Our wedding day was June 17th 2017 and the day came off without a hitch. It ran so smoothly from one major event to the next. We got compliments all night long about the food, music and of course the beautiful décor and ambiance that Bella Sera created. I remember showing up in order to get ready for the wedding and saw only a small amount of what was already done. I could not hold it in and cried at how simply beautiful it was and that my dream wedding and vision was actually happening. Our wedding day was so amazing and we could not have done it without the amazing staff at Bella Sera!! You made my dream wedding come true…I can never thank you enough but hope this will show you how much you have done for us! We would recommend Bella Sera to anyone looking for a venue…simply the best. Much love, Sarah and Steve Broll

2017-08-07T15:23:25 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We loved working with you and Steve as well, you two were so much FUN!! Steve walking down the aisle to the Monday night football theme song was so classic. You looked absolutely stunning in your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Amy F

A perfect choice for a perfect wedding! We toured over 20 Denver Area venues before deciding to go with the Bella Sera for our May 2017 wedding. We had some close runners up, but in the end, we are so grateful we went with Bella Sera! The value of the inclusions you get with... Read More their packages compared to their competitors will instantly put your mind at ease (we did the ‘Bellissimo’ Package.) With a DJ and Photographer already included, as well as a gorgeous ceremony & reception site all under one roof, you’ll be thanking your stars a few months from now that you don’t have to worry about the hassle of putting all those details together. (The DJ & photographer we got both did outstanding.) Elizabeth and John are fantastic owners to work with. John drove an hour away just to meet with us and work out a package that would be the right fit. Once you sign the contract, you can trust they’ll stick by your side and work with you to get the wedding you want. Elizabeth worked with us to put together our custom design and décor for our ceremony and reception, which was all included and they do the set up for you day of. Austin, our coordinator, was especially helpful. He made sure everything came together, and kept our planning schedule on track from our food tasting to our final meeting and rehearsal. He was also available via text and email with any questions we had about anything wedding related. On the day of, everything went flawless. All the staff paid excellent attention to the smallest details, had headsets to communicate with each other, made excellent use of time and space to give seamless transitions for us and our guests. All our friends and family gave our wedding rave reviews. They loved the venue, ceremony, reception, décor, and all the little details included in our wedding. We would highly recommend Bella Sera to anyone who is getting married and wants the best experience!

2017-06-20T21:21:44 Response from the vendor

You two are such amazing people. We felt honored and very excited to serve you, especially knowing you chose us over the 20 venues on your spreadsheet. We truly enjoy going the extra mile and especially getting to know our couples and how we can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Dustin D

Absolutely blown away. Those would have to be the perfect words to describe how we felt about the venue and staff at the Bella Sera. We booked our wedding here but, live in Houston TX. My wife and a few family members made the trip up to preview the venue. I did not get the... Read More opportunity to visit the venue until the day of. However, Austin and the entire staff were in constant communication with us in any way they could, be it by Skype, email, calls, etc to ensure that all of our decorations and plans were exactly how we wanted them to be! Being the groom, my main concern was to make sure that the day/venue was what my wife could only dream of. They NAILED IT! Austin’s attention to even the smallest of details took me by surprise (detail down to making sure my beautiful bride’s wedding gown’s train was pulled behind her when she made the final turn down the aisle). The photographer and DJ that was included in our package were, for lack of a better word.. perfect. They were there to cater to you and your party 100% if you didn’t want something to be done they made sure it wasn’t, if we had any special requests for pictures or music they were both done immediately! I cannot put into words how incredible these people are. 10 out of 10, 5 stars, two thumbs way up. GET MARRIED HERE!! You’ll never regret it. And certainly never forget it.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Antolina G

Bella Sera you are amazing!!! My experience started with calling several different vendors in Denver and the northern Colorado area. I stumbled upon Bella Sera's website and decided to call. I first spoke with Elisabeth. From the start Elisabeth shared in my energy and... Read More excitement. Not knowing anything about wedding planning, I agreed to meet with her and Austin at the venue. I explained to her that my husband and I wanted to have a fun wedding and far from traditional. Elisabeth and Austin were excited to assist us with making our dream wedding come true, and even helped with fun ideas. I cannot express enough gratitude for everything they did for us, along with the Bella Sera staff. I could have never have imagined a more PERFECT wedding!!! Our guests have all talked about it being the best wedding they ever attended. I have and will continue to recommend Bella Sera.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Shelby D

When my husband and I found The Bella Sera we immediately fell in love. What really drew us to The Bella Sera was the beauty of the venue. It has such a romantic and classy feel to it. The next thing was the fact that their wedding packages included our photographer, Trevor... Read More Gass, who is amazing, our DJ, Enrique Rodriguez, who was phenomenal, all of our ceremony and reception decor, catered food, a full bar, set-up, tear down, and a day of wedding coordinator. We also had the option to add on to our package. We added appetizers during the cocktail hour, a smoking cocktail station which was a huge hit, a sparkler send off, and The Bella Sera's one of a kind fog screen. Because the venue took care of so much of the planning and organizing we felt a small amount of stress during the entire process. We only had to find a florist, cake baker, and officiant. During the months leading up to our wedding we had multiple meetings at the venue. We had our food tasting, design meeting and final meeting. The food was very good and there was enough food served that made you feel satisfied. At the design meeting we were able to create our ceremony and reception look. They have a very large selection of decorations to choose from to fit your personal style and they are really beautiful. The best part about this was I didn't have to buy any of these decorations or make a single centerpiece. They also have a lighting system that really helps set the mood of your wedding. They have many colors to choose from to fit with your wedding colors. After both meetings I knew exactly what I would see at the day of the wedding. Overall, our experience with The Bella Sera was amazing! John and Elisabeth, the owners, have created an amazing wedding venue! Austin was our person of contact as well as our day of wedding coordinator was amazing to work with and very helpful. We had the best day ever and everything went exactly how we planned it if not better!

2018-01-15T14:59:13 Response from the vendor

Shelby and Matthew, thank you so much for such an amazing review. We had such a great time working with you two and creating the wedding of your dreams with so many special touches. The fog screen was such a hit with the guests and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Alexa A

My husband and I had our wedding at the Bella Sera on December 16th, and we had the absolute BEST experience with the Bella Sera!!! The Bella Sera team did EVERYTHING for us - design, cake, food, event organization - and we didn't even have anything at all to worry about! So... Read More many of my married friends commented on how they wish that they would have had a team like Bella Sera's to help them on their wedding day, because everything was just so seamless and stress-free for us! The design team, and specifically Austin, were INCREDIBLE! I picked up some extra decor signs and gave them to Austin a day before our wedding and told him that I would love to see them in our design, but wasn't sure where to put them. When I walked in on our wedding day, Austin had put them in the most BEAUTIFUL space, making our alter even more complete and wonderful than I ever could have imagined. SO perfect! The entire team at Bella Sera is just so focused on making your wedding special and unique, and the price for their services is SO affordable! Honestly, if you are considering getting married in the Denver area, you HAVE to check out the Bella Sera! So many of our guests (including one who is a professional wedding planner!), have said that our wedding was the BEST wedding they've ever been to, and we owe ALL of that to the Bella Sera team! Seriously - check out the Bella Sera if you want an absolutely breathtaking wedding with absolutely no stress at all. They made the entire planning process, from start to finish, so much fun and so unique to my husband and I. They even accommodated a surprise visit from Santa at the ver last minute, because my mom wanted to surprise my husband and I. So flexible, so beautiful and so so accommodating! We will FOREVER be grateful to the Bella Sera and their AMAZING team! :)

2018-01-15T15:09:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for so many kind words Alexa and Robert. We had so much fun helping you both from start to finish and so enjoyed the special Santa surprise at the end of the evening with such a special story from you mom.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Torie H

We had our wedding at this location on 12/17/17 and I'm still getting positive reviews from my guests about this venue. John and Elisabeth are both awesome, but I can't say enough about Julie. She was so easy to work with and she made sure there were no hiccups during the... Read More wedding. She truly made our wedding day flawless. This venue is so beautiful and the team here will make sure your vision becomes everything you've ever wanted it to be. I will always recommend this to any newly engaged couples!

2018-01-15T15:14:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review and positive words towards the Bella Sera and Julie. Nothing is better then a recommendation from a couple. We so enjoyed working with you both Torie and Lorne and are so glad your guests are still talking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Carolyn K

Wow! I don't know where to begin for this review. I wish I could go back to my wedding day over and over again. The Bella Sera was amazing! I could not dreamed of a better venue for our wedding. I am in love. During the planning process, there were a few things that made me a... Read More little nervous (rescheduling appointments, asking the same questions multiple times, etc.) BUT when our wedding day came I felt like I was the only person in the world. They made me feel like nothing else mattered and if there were any hiccups, they took care of it and didn't tell me! I am THRILLED with how my wedding day went- everything was PERFECT! And the value for what I paid was unbeatable, especially considering they covered absolutely EVERYTHING!

2018-01-15T15:30:37 Response from the vendor

Carolyn, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback. With so much important information for each bride sometimes we have to go over details a couple times always to insure that we get the outcome you desire. Our main goal is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Erin O

Bella Sera was simply amazing! When my husband and I stepped foot into Bella Sera and began to tour the venue we instantly fell in love with it. Not only with the decor and ambience but with staff. From the minute we asked for a price quote up until our special day the staff... Read More members at Bella Sera were amazing. Austin was wonderful to work with and responded in a timely manner to all of the questions we had. Our photographer was Andrea and she was AMAZING! We also loved our DJ! Our guest were so impressed and many commented on how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had! The day was truly stress free and everything we could have imagined. Thank you Bella Sera, you made our dream wedding a reality!

2018-01-15T15:37:15 Response from the vendor

Erin and Tyler, Thank you so much for a fabulous review, we so appreciate it. It was a joy getting to know the two of you starting at the tour and learning even more through the design meeting, tasting, production meeting and final meeting. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Daleen A

The Bella Sera made all of my dreams about my wedding day come true. I didn't have any stress or worry from the moment we selected the Bella Sera. They took care of everything! The gorgeous venue, delicious meal, jaw-dropping decor and a chandelier cake that hung from the... Read More ceiling. All of the vendors were extremely professional and detail oriented! I can honestly say that looking back at my wedding, I do not have a single regret or anything that I would have changed. The team at the Bella Sera went above and beyond to ensure that this would be the best day of our lives! Months later-my guests are STILL talking about how beautiful my wedding was and how much fun they had! Wedding of the century thanks to the Bella Sera!

2017-11-08T15:27:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Daleen. We are so glad to hear that your guests are still talking about your fun special day and it was a wedding of the century! We enjoyed working with you and Sebastion and loved seeing your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brittney Y

We were married at the Bella Sera on August 3rd. Everything was perfect. We were drawn to the Bell Sera because of their stellar reviews. They did not disappoint. The Bella Sera was the most cost effective, fully inclusive venue we found and they did an amazing job delivering... Read More the wedding of our dreams at a fraction of the cost compared to others we viewed. Everything was so beautiful and so well planned out. Their photographer was amazing to work with and our DJ really delivered! We were very impressed at the attention to detail with the decor and their ability to accommodate literally any need. Our coordinator, Alisha, did a great job managing our time from start to finish. She had a very calming affect about her that was so comforting to work with. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, because she was already 10 steps ahead of me. She even had everything packed up for us at the end of the night so we didn’t have to go searching for our things. HUGE help that was!! We are so grateful for the Bella Sera and all the staff that helped make our wedding such a special, memorable day!!

2017-11-08T15:43:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a kind review Brittney and Jesus! We so enjoyed working with you to make your wedding be a special day. It was so fun to see the boys be part of the wedding especially watching them dance down the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Stephanie D

My Fairy Tale day would not have been brought to life if it weren't for the remarkable staff at The Bella Sera. The first day that I walked into the venue, I was met with the most heartfelt and sincere woman that I could have come across, and her first question to me was "how... Read More much fun do you want your special day to be?" That is not typically the first question a bride is asked when looking at a venue. But I quickly started to realize that The Bella Sera is not your average venue. Elizabeth opened my eyes to what makes a wedding memorable and enjoyable by all who are there, and not just the beautiful decorations (which they build for you). After spending just 30 minutes with Elizabeth and touring the building, I knew this was thee place! And it only got better from here! Bella Sera really focuses on personal touches to make your special day unique. They want to know who you are, what you like, how you fell in love with one another, and any idea you would like to make into a reality to express your unique love as a couple. I was set up with a personal coordinator and design coordinator. We had various meetings to organize and plan everything that we wanted our day to be like, look like, sound like, taste like and more. I particularly had a very detailed design in mind and Austin, Elizabeth and Mandy were so patient with me and organized my visions into reality. The most comforting part about the whole process, was seeing how organized and detailed they were with my planning. Every time I came for a design meeting, or food question, they had my file right on hand and I could see everything organized and coming together right before my eyes. I knew that on the day of my wedding, everything would be set as planned and nothing would be forgotten. Their organization skills are amazing! The big day!!! I truly could not have pictured a more flawless day! Everything was perfect. The decor was more beautiful than I ever realized that it could have been. The music put on by the in-house DJ was impeccable and he matched every moment seamlessly. The food was delicious and hot. Their signature cocktail was a huge hit and the guests loved it! The in-house photographer not only did an incredible job on engagement photos, but he captured my special day with such elegance, fun and love. While planning my wedding, I heard from so many married couples that the day goes by so fast and becomes a blur. But Bella Sera makes it so that even though the day may pass quickly (because you are having so much fun), you will walk away remembering so much because your only job is to have fun and be "in the moment." Bella Sera staff are focusing on the time of events, when things need to happen and what/who goes where. It truly is like a scene from the movie "The Wedding Planner." All staff have ear pieces and are in communication with each other at all times. This is to ensure that all your planning is executed perfectly, and you don't need to worry. After the wedding! After the last dance was danced, and the last toast drank to, and everyone returned home and back to normal, these were the comments that I was flooded with from family and friends: "Wow, amazing, incredibly beautiful, so much fun, gorgeous, very enjoyable." And that is only the start of the endless compliments my husband and I have heard. And it's all because of the staff and venue of The Bella Sera. They made my dreams come true, and I can't thank them enough!

2017-11-08T15:31:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a kind, heart filled review Stephanie!! We loved working with you, Ryan and your mom to see all the details that you envisioned come together on such a special day. From the Fairy Balls, candle lit aisle lanterns to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Elizabeth C

I've dreamed of my wedding for so long and the Bella Sera made my dream into reality! Anything I wanted they were behind me! its a beautiful venue and the parking for guests is wonderful! All of my guests went on and on about how beautiful our night was! I highly recommend this... Read More wedding venue and once you meet the owners and everyone that runs the venue you'll fall in love as much as we did!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 James H

Bella Serra is a fantastic venue. The venue itself is gorgeous, and is capable of accomodating any need, and we had many. Austin was wonderful to work with and made the entire process easy and stress free. The DJ, and Photographers provided by Bella Sera were extraordinary. We... Read More could not have hand picked better people to help us with our wedding. We would recommend Bella Sera to anyone as a first option. Cannot thank them enough!

2017-10-04T14:29:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review James and Diana. We always love to hear that you were happy with the vendors as it is so important to have the best to insure every couples day is STRESS FREE. It was great working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kenadee N

Looking for a venue for our wedding was one of the hardest tasks of the whole planning process. We finally came around to touring the Bella Sera and it was instantly a no brainer who we had to choose. No other venue offered us as much for the price that the Bella Sera did. We... Read More are so grateful to them! They made the day run so smoothly and we all had SO much fun! A special thank you to Austin for helping me through all of the decisions and helping us make our wedding beautiful. No matter what ideas we threw at him, he helped us find a way to make it work :) Thank you guys! Our day was so memorable!

2017-10-04T14:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review Kenadee and Jose. We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience from beginning to end. It was so much fun working with the two of you to make your wedding so memorable... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Carissa H

My Husband and I can not imagine our special day at any other venue other then the Bella Sera! Elisabeth and her even staff are the best in this business. Not only that but the genially care about each and every bride and the groom that walks into their venue. They helped make... Read More our day so special and personal to us as a couple. The planning part is always stressful but when you have the amazing people at the Bella Sera helping you the stress is lessened immensely. with their help you can truly enjoy every part of planning your special day. It was a truly amazing day and after months and months of planning it was so wonderful to walk in the day of the wedding and everything was set up and ready to go. Everything was perfect the decorations, the cake, the dancing, the flowers, the pictures, truly everything was perfect and more than we dreamed! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the Elisabeth and the Bella Sear staff. Kyle and Carissa

2017-10-04T14:26:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful words and review Carissa and Kyle. We so enjoyed being part of your day and helping you execute the wedding of your dreams. The candle ceremony with the slide show was so touching and memorable leaving no dry... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Leela N

When you begin your search for wedding venues and tour different places you get the sense that each venue is trying to push you into their mold and make you fit within their pre-made puzzle. This was not the case for the Bella Sera. From the first phone call inquiry I made to... Read More the Bella Sera I could immediately sense the difference. Many other venues I had called had me off the phone in less than 60 seconds and weren’t interested in answering questions. Julie spoke to me for over fifteen minutes and answered my questions and addressed my concerns. I knew I had found the right place. In addition to a stunning venue, when you choose Bella Sera you also get access to an incredible team of individuals who ensure that your wedding is truly yours. Our wedding was delicately crafted and a new puzzle was created just for us. Bella Sera is a family owned venue and they take immense pride in each and every wedding. Elisabeth was our event coordinator and she worked with us to create our dream wedding down to every minute detail. Elisabeth led us through a design session to help us create the look and feel of our wedding and also a production meeting to help ensure the day would run smoothly. On the day of our wedding everything was choreographed and planned with precision there were absolutely no snags. I have always worried that I would be stressed on my wedding day but the morning of my wedding when I arrived at the venue everything was arranged and set up beautifully. I was handed a drink and allowed to relax. We used three of the Bella Sera’s preferred vendors, DJ Perry Washington, Walnut Street Photography and Caricature Artist, Jason Sauer. Having a preferred list of vendors was a time savor for us because all of the people that the Bella Sera chooses are trustworthy and incredible at what they do. It also helped bring the evening together. Our guests couldn’t have had more positive things to say about their experience at our wedding. This venue even takes the time to ensure the kids are fed first at dinner and happy kids make happy parents and, in turn, a very happy bride and groom! The food was delicious, the decor was intricate and unique, and our DJ and photographers did an outstanding job. The value you get when choosing this venue is innumerable. From the wedding planning, to decorating, to access to preferred vendors, and the dedication of the people at The Bella Sera, I would argue you wouldn’t find a better deal anywhere. If you choose to have your wedding here you will be in the very best hands possible. Thank you to Elisabeth, John, Austin and the rest of the Bella Sera team for giving us the truly magical and unforgettable wedding of our dreams! Leela & Randy

2017-10-04T14:13:09 Response from the vendor

Leela thank you so much for the wonderful and touching review. We all so much enjoyed working with you and Randy and couldn't have had more fun planning all of the details to make your day so special. Your vision truly shinned through from the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Victoria S

We began looking for a venue in March of 2017 for an early July 2017 wedding. Our search began online with various specialized search engines for wedding services. After compiling a list of about fifteen venues to check out we began calling and sending emails. Elizabeth from... Read More Bella Sera replied to our email inquiry within two hours of it being sent, even though it was after hours, to arrange a phone call at our convenience since we were out of state. We spoke with her briefly about our timeline and what we were looking for before scheduling a meeting to tour the venue. Our first meeting at the venue can only be described at heaven sent. John, the owner, gave the tour himself and took the time to get to know our family as we moved through each room. What I really appreciated about the tour was the time John and the staff spent getting to know us even before signing on with them. The personalized service and all-inclusive services made the choice easy for us. Several of the other venues we had looked at tried to pressure us into signing immediately. Touring with John and seeing all the options available with upfront prices sold us on Bella Sera. After we signed our contract we worked with Austin to plan our wedding. Our being out of state made the most mundane tasks and choices harder for Austin but he was very accommodating to our needs. Austin put a tremendous amount of energy into getting to know who we were as a couple, which made the selection of colors and décor a breeze. We were not the easiest people to get a hold of due to our crazy schedules but he made it all work to create a beautiful look for our wedding. We put a lot of trust into his abilities and we were not disappointed. As the wedding approached Austin put us in contact with Daleen who would be our wedding day coordinator. I cannot say enough about Daleen. Her planning and organization with the most mundane logistics of the rehearsal and wedding day that I never would have thought about made our day perfect. She was there for me from the minute I arrived to get ready to the final goodbye as we left the venue. Daleen checked in on us frequently and helped acquire items that seemed to have disappeared from our prep bags. Honestly, she felt like a family member by the end of it. The services were such that you would expect to pay a high premium for the all-inclusive services but we actually saved several thousand dollars when compared to the other venues we looked at. Our wedding day was exactly what we wanted it to be thanks to the staff at Bella Sera.

2017-10-04T14:10:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Victoria and Briana for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear about your experience from beginning to end was so exceptional. As you stated it can be hard to plan when you are out of state but we always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Anna T

I would give them a million stars if I could. The Bella Sera is the best for so many reasons. They are the most economical for the quality that you get. Their staff is so professional. The venue is beautiful. They listen to your wants and make it happen. They really take... Read More care of everything so it is almost stress-free. The actual day ran so smooth due to their amazing staff. I recommend the Bella Sera to everyone I know.

2017-10-04T14:11:48 Response from the vendor

Anna, Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience at The Bella Sera. Everyone had such a great time working with the two of you. We are blessed to work with so many amazing people, and we take a lot of pride... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Jenny C

Bella Sera was the most amazing place anyone could ever get married at they fixed any problem that happened didn't even want to worry yes about anything that happened they just made our day so special and if I could I would marry my wife everyday for the rest of my life at the... Read More Bella sera. Everyone there that day was so amazing they were fast at doing what they were supposed to it was the best day of my life and I thank them 100 times over for putting on the best wedding for my wife and I

2017-08-07T15:22:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jenny and Nicole. It was such a pleasure working with the two of you and seeing your love for one another shine through. The ceremony was so touching and we were so happy to be a part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Mo M

The Bella sera was such an amazing venue and had an even better team to work with! We had such a flawless day and all of our guests were absolutely stunned celebrating our special day. I would highly recommend this venue the coordinators and decoration team for your dream... Read More wedding! Thanks again for he best day ever

2017-08-07T15:26:00 Response from the vendor

Mo and Trevor, Thank you so much for such a kind review. It was so fun working with the two of you and seeing the wedding of your dreams come together. Your attention to detail was amazing and it sure showed to all the guests... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Victoria C

My husband and I held our wedding at the Bella Sera Event Center on April 28,2017. It was the most amazing day! The staff at the Bella Sera did such an amazing job making sure everything the way we wanted it. From the tour to the very end. They were understanding, communicative,... Read More and just there when I needed a simple answer. I could not have imagined going anywhere else for my wedding. Also, the DJ and the photographer they had for our wedding! Just like the Bella Sera staff these guys were just as amazing. Absolutely love the Bella Sera. We have people who attended are wedding still talking about it! :) Thank you to the Bella Sera for making our day one we will never forget! :)

2017-08-07T15:31:05 Response from the vendor

Victoria and Bradley, Thank you so much for the kind words and review. We so enjoyed working with the two of you and making your wedding dreams come true. It was so much fun watching your guests have such a great time and watching the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Christy T

My husband and I married at the Bella Sera June 29th. I am so pleased with everyone. John and Elizabeth touched our hearts from the initial meeting. The packages that they offer are very affordable and include way more then any other venue we inquired on! The reception was... Read More beautiful it was more than I expected. We ate the Chicken Poblano dish, it was amazing! We got so many great comments from family on how delicious it was! I can't say enough about our coordinator Austin, he was so patient from beginning to end! His attention to detail is exceptional and listening to my concerns was a priority, reassuring me everything would be great. I would recommend this venue for any occasion not only for its beauty but for the beauty of the people!!

2017-08-07T15:33:01 Response from the vendor

Hi Christy, What a touching review, we loved working with the two of you just as much! It was such a pleasure to see your guests having such a wonderful time especially watching your slide show and enjoying the Caricature artist and Photo Booth. It... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Breanna C

Having our wedding at the Bella Sera Event Center was a great experience! Not only was the staff very helpful and accommodating, they worked quickly to solve any problems. My grandfather accidently knocked over a vase full of water prior to the ceremony starting. The staff was... Read More quick to replace the broken piece and clean up the mess. I had no idea this occurred until after the wedding! Austin was wonderful to work with! He was always so helpful and responded quickly, which I greatly appreciated. We were informed in the beginning that the day-of coordinator could change but we were thrilled to stay with Austin! The Bellissimo Package was a great way to go and eliminated a lot of the typical wedding planning stress. It was really important to me that my husband and I or our family didn’t have to clean up all night after the event. Bella Sera takes care of everything, including all of the cleaning! The venue is already beautiful but the staff works hard to make the décor unique for each couple. We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue and the décor. It was so convenient to have pretty much all of the vendors hired through Bella Sera. Not only did I not have to find vendors myself, Bella Sera had already vetted them. Lastly, the food was excellent and there was plenty for everyone. Honestly, my husband and I have no complaints! Thank you Bella Sera and staff for helping our wedding go off without a hitch! - Zach & Breanna Smith

2017-08-07T16:31:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Zach and Breanna for such a nice review. We are so happy that we got to be part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with the two of you and seeing your love for one another shine through.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Tierza R

The Bella Sera was able to help me make my day everything I had hoped it would be, AND MORE. I was an out of state bride, planning my wedding from North Carolina. They made the process manageable, fun, and took so much of the stress away! Their preferred vendors are amazing... Read More (shoutout to DJ Joe and Noah from Walnut Street Photgraphy) as were their entire staff (Alisha was my saving grace!) Everyone was prepared and professional. Every one of my guests that I've spoken with since the wedding has told me how much they enjoyed the night, and I attribute most of that to the work that everyone at the Bella Sera put in. They took care of set up and tear down, and even bagged up my belongings (welcome table and extra favors) for me at the end of the night. The design meeting was awesome - they have so many choices for ceremony and reception decorations it would be impossible not to find something that fits your style just right. And they were able to help me come up with a design that fit me and my theme. Amazing people. Amazing vibes. Amazing night.

2017-06-20T21:12:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tierza & Kyle. We are so pleased that you felt it was stress-free from so far away, as we know how challenging that can be. Our staff feels very proud when they hear reviews like this that reinforce their efforts don't... Read Less Read More