For The Dress of Your Dreams

Bella's Bridal & Formal is a full-service salon conveniently located in the Patton Creek Shopping Center adjacent to the Riverchase Galleria. We provide a large selection of bridal gowns, veils, shoes, bridesmaid and mother's dresses. Our goal is to make you ecstatic about the experience!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

4441 Creekside Ave, Hoover, AL (205) 403-7977

Great services!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Brittny

My wedding was planned very last minute as we thought we'd be doing a courthouse wedding. I went to Bella's Bridal with only 3 weeks to spare before the wedding date. Since I was on a very tight budget, the sales associate asked me if I wanted to check out the prom dress section... Read More just in case there were any white dresses since the whole prom section was only sale for 50% OFF!!! I agree and started searching. We found 3 in my size. Two of them were too prom-ish but the third was perfect. It had jewels all over the waist and showed off my back. The bottom of the dress was straight down and flowy so I decided to ask the lady to alter it by adding a layer of tool. A week later, I went in to get my dress and it was done to perfection. Just the right amount of flare and bling. It reflected my personality perfectly. I'm very grateful that the sales associate showed me the 50% OFF section and even more grateful to them for allowing me to buy a veil off the rack. They normally don't do that (they order them in) but since my wedding was fast approaching, they made an exception! :)

Wedding dress alterations

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Lauren M

I did not buy my dress at Bella's but I had my dress altered there. Those ladies know what they are doing! I had a huge poofy tulle dress. It had about 20 layers of tulle. They were about to shorten the length and take it in perfectly before my big day. And for a very... Read More reasonable price. They worked quickly and it only too two visits. One to drop it off and get it pinned up, and then to pick it up. It fit perfectly!

Perfection

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Chantel J

Loved the service from start to finish!! Laura and Amy were the best. They paid close attention to detail and listened to my concerns to help us choose the PERFECT wedding gown. Thanks Ladies!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Lauren B

I went to a bridal appointment on a Saturday at Bella's. I felt extremely rushed and completely overwhelmed. The selection of gowns is huge and I was asked to go through gowns and pull ones that I liked, which made for a very difficult appointment. I was disappointed in the... Read More quality of the gowns as well. The staff was super sweet, but it would not be on my top list of places to buy a bridal gown!

2017-12-01T12:13:12 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you were not able to find a dress at Bella's. We allow 2 hours for each appointment and try not to rush anyone but we do have to stay on schedule for the next appointment. We do have some of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Taylor M

Out of the 6 bridesmaids dresses we ordered, only one fit properly. All the bridesmaids drove from out of town to be measured at Bella's and the only dress that fit was the girl that refused to order the size suggested by the stylist- she had been burned by sizing before here.... Read More Each dress was at least two sizes too big. Some of the alterations cost nearly $120 after we paid $150 for the dress. We ordered our dresses almost 15 weeks in advance and the Bride still had to pay the rush fee for our dresses to be here in time. While picking up my dress, I personally heard a staff member rudely question a mother of the bride who was trying to pay off her daughter's dress with a check- the staff member actually asked her why she didn't have a debit card and stated "nobody even uses checks anymore". The MOB was embarrassed. My friends and have been going to Bella's for years so I am not sure why things went so badly for our bunch. Hopefully after the major alterations are complete, our dresses will fit us perfectly on the Bride's big day.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Melissa J

Best place to find your wedding dress! I was given a true bridal experience: walk through a room full of wedding dresses, have the most amazing consultant (Ms. Carolyn), try on dresses in a comfortable room that had a couch for your guests, and finally mimosas to celebrate... Read More finding my perfect wedding dress!! Ms. Carolyn truly knows what she's doing. I had lace and tulle on my list but walked out with a stunning gown that had neither thanks to her guidance and excellent taste. Go to this bridal shop! Trust me you'll love it 💕

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Rachel S

They were wonderful! Helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day, and altered it to perfection.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Brooke P

I have been a customer with Bella's for years whenever I needed pageant or prom dresses. The owner is always very honest and encouraging when choosing the right dress for any occasion and this did not change when it was time to shop for my wedding dress! The staff is so... Read More knowledgable about different styles and designers. I took my mom and sister with me as I tried on wedding dresses for the first time. I was not expecting to find "the dress" on the first day shopping but with Bella's incredible selection, I said yes to the dress to the third one I ever tried on! Bella's is definitely the place to go for all your bridal, pageant, and prom needs!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Marybrook B

Brides, please spare your out-of-state bridesmaids the pain and trouble of dealing with Bella's Bridal & Formal. They may have fabulous designer dresses but the customer service is awful. Not only did the associate force me into ordering the wrong dress size, she also did not... Read More email me a confirmation. When I called to inquire, no information on record. Upon receiving the dress it was WAY too big and nothing they could do about the problem. Truly terrible customer service. Perhaps customer service is great in store but don't bother ordering anything over the phone!

2017-07-28T18:44:02 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We strive to give the BEST customer service to every customer. We never force anyone to order the wrong size and unfortunately we have to order based on the measurements that were given to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kendal O

I had the best experience with Bella's Bridal & Formal! From buying my perfect prom & pageant dresses to now buying my dream wedding dress, Bella's has it all. Victoria was my consultant and she was very attentive and pulled dresses that were exactly what I was looking for.... Read More Also, she let me pull my own dresses where the previous bridal store I shopped at didn't even let me look through the racks. Due to the friendly staff and the MANY wedding dress styles & pricing options, I would recommend Bella's to anybody. I can't wait to purchase my bridesmaids dresses from them as well! If you're looking for a personable & fun experience, this is a perfect place to shop!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Mary Katherine C

I really enjoyed my experience at Bella's! It was my first bridal salon and the ladies there were very sweet and accommodating. However, if possible, don't go on a Saturday. I went on a Saturday with a large entourage and it was crazy. There were tons of other brides there... Read More all looking through the racks and I was very overwhelmed since I didn't quite know what I was doing. If it's not your first rodeo, go for it. If you'd rather have a more intimate experience, go on a weekday.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Jessica M

They have a beautiful and huge selection of wedding gowns. I found my dress on my first trip there and the ladies there that day were very nice and helpful . However, when it came time to get my bridesmaids dresses it was not a good experience. I made an appointment for all of... Read More us to be there. The store was incredibly busy and even though we had an appt we still had to wait over an hour to get serviced. Then to make matters worse they lost my bridesmaids measurements and weren't very apologetic about it. They were more like "well its happened before". It was very upsetting and inconsiderate...especially when 2 of my 4 bridesmaids live out of town and weren't able to just come back to get measured again. So glad I found bridesmaids dresses somewhere else and in time.

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

Carolyn Lauriello, was the best! She is so sweet. She was very patient and helpful. She helped me choose my dress for my big day. This was also the first place I tried on a wedding gown, which turned out to be my last. I recommend her as a consultant!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

The best place to find your wedding dress!!! I bought the first dress I tried on! Carolyn my consultant was so helpful!!! She answered all of my questions and helped me find the dress of my dreams! Rita in alterations was so nice and accommodated all my requests. Great selection... Read More of beautiful dresses and reasonable prices!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Anna-Lisa M

I had an enjoyable experience at Bella's finding my gown! I went in knowing exactly what I wanted, but thankfully my consultant encouraged me to try on different styles because I ended up picking a gorgeous ball gown! She listened and understood the exact style I was trying to... Read More portray for my wedding and really delivered. The staff was extremely friendly and went over and beyond!!!! Definitely recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 JESSICA S

I have to say this is the best bridal place I visited.After a terrible experience at another Bridal Shop I came in to Bella's Bridal and I was greeted with the best service and they went beyond to satisfy what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

It is hard to get an idea of what a dress will look like on you when trying on a gigantic dress...and when they pin it back for you, they have no idea what they're doing. The dress can not be altered in the way that they pin in back to make the sale--just look at the mannequins... Read More in the front of the store and you will see what I mean. The customer service is the worst that I have ever experienced, anywhere (I can not stress this enough!). Go to Bridal Bliss in Homewood if you are looking for a small town feel. If I could give Bella's zero stars, I would. After you spend $2000-3000 on a dress, you would expect that the customer service would be great, but you have to work for attention in the shop if you have already bought your dress (getting alterations or looking for accessories). I would not recommend this shop to anyone, ever. You can stand at the counter for 20+ minutes without receiving help. The customer service is the worst I have ever experienced, and the representatives are unbelievably rude. Save yourself, don't go here. They will sell you the wrong size, purposely making you pay more for alterations; its a scam.

2015-05-11T08:41:30 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry that your experience was not what you had hoped for. We really do care and try to give the best customer service possible. We always review the sizes with the bride to make sure we agree on a size before ordering.... Read Less Read More

A Highly Satisfied Bride!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Crystalyn C

My wedding will be in December. I went to quite a few shops but Bella's was my favorite. Carolyn is an absolute pleasure to work with! She made my dress shopping experience so easy and amazing. I recently purchased my dress and she has been in contact with me since the very... Read More beginning. It's hard to shop being a plus size bride but they have a great selection for us. I was getting my bridesmaids dresses from another shop but after such excellent service I decided to get them from Bella's as well. I would recommend this place to any bride looking for great dresses at reasonable prices.

Mixed experiences..

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Meredith L

For some of my appointments, I went in and the service was AWESOME. Then some of my appointments were terrible! When I brought my bridesmaids for fittings of their dresses the lady had NO idea what she was doing. She was so clueless and not exactly the nicest either. It was an... Read More embarrassment for my bridesmaids. However, one of the managers was super sweet to my family and I when I had my fittings and talked to us throughout the whole appointment. So there were good and bad experiences here. The seamstress was GREAT! She could get my dress hemmed and completed in an hour! The prices are good. Typical pricing for a nice dress that doesn't look cheap.

2015-05-11T08:43:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you review. We had a lady working in the bridesmaids area and was not capable of doing her job so she if no longer there. We are confident we have the right staff members to make bridesmaids' shopping a great experience.

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

We really enjoyed working with Bella's Bridal & Formal. My daughter was gorgeous in the gown and Laura was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process...from finding just the right gown, to ordering, to fitting. Thank you!

Excellent Experiences

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

As a wedding planner, I feel very confident sending my brides to Bella's. They have an amazing selection of affordable gowns made for any type of bride. The consultants are very helpful and make sure that my brides have an exciting experience when picking such an important... Read More dress! My brides always look beautiful in their gowns!

GREAT BRIDAL SHOP!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I had absolutely the best experience with Bella's! I was a very picky bride when it came to my dress.. So picky, I still didn't have one 2 months before my wedding. Oops. My first visit to Bella's, with the help of the manager Laura, I found my dream dress! They were very... Read More helpful and took me in even though I didn't have an appointment. I would definitely recommend them to any brides looking for a dress!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie B

I found the best dress and the best service at Bella's at a great price! I am from Florida we were just in town visiting my aunt and dropped by Bella’s. Before we stopped in, I went to 7 stores in New York City, 2 stores in Florida and 3 stores in Birmingham. We actually... Read More stopped by without an appointment and were lucky that they had one associate free to help us. The store was very reasonable and accommodating – and Carol, the owner, is superb! I really felt special :) I had such a great experience buying my wedding gown from Bella's that I decided to buy all my bridesmaid dresses from this store too! They give all upfront information about rush orders and costs - sent color swatches to me in Florida and everything! Nobody in my wedding is even from Hoover!! Bella's has been amazing to work with so far and I would highly recommend working with them! They really think about YOUR experience and YOUR worries and all that they can to make the shoping experience wonderful.

Great buisness!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Bella's is an amazing business! They have the best selection of the most gorgeous gowns! They also know how to make you feel special, and make sure you are 100% happy with your selection! I found my dream Wedding dress at Bella's and it made the big day even more perfect! I... Read More highly recommend Bella's!

Bella's Bridal

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Allyson B

I had no problem finding everything I needed for my wedding day. I found my dream dress with all the accessories I was looking for, including a custom veil. The staff is exremely friendly but seem to be short handed. With the bridal and formal/prom wear all within the same shop,... Read More the girls seem to be over run. Nevertheless, they were all super sweet and helped throughout the buying and alterations process.