Belle Amour Bridal

Belle Amour Bridal is Toledo’s newest full service bridal boutique offering exquisite designer gowns at delightful prices. Belle Amour Bridal is the place to go for the fashion-savvy bride, who demands the finest selection, and exceptional service.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

113 N Michigan St, Toledo, OH

Wedding July 25, 2015

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Chelsea B

I recently was married on July 25th, 2015 and used Belle Amour. Belle Amour is absolutely terrific! Michelle and her belles are amazing! I bought my wedding dress from them and I was so impressed by their customer service, beautiful store, and dresses, that I decided to buy all... Read More of my other accessories from them later on. We also bought all of our bridesmaids' dresses from here too! It was just so nice walking into this store and they would remember my name. It definitely made my wedding planning experience so easy and memorable. They played a big part in making my special day really special. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. They will always be my first choice!

Memorable experience, great staff and quality products!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Ashley L

This was my second stop in my wedding gown search. I found one at the previous place I had been to, but I wanted to keep my options open and just didn't have that this is the "one" feeling. I am so glad I made that decision - Belle Amour Bridal was great in every aspect! The... Read More store itself was neatly organized. It was comfortable, and I received a more personalized approach to my gown shopping experience. My Belle was Tiffany, and she was great!! She made me feel very comfortable and she worked with me to find something that I was going to love and be happy with. I was extremely pleased with my experience at Belle Amour Bridal, and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelsey H

I ordered an Allure gown from Belle Amour. When it initially came in, it was too short (I am about 5'10). Michelle was wonderful to work with and she was more than willing to order me a new dress. She remeasured me and ordered a new dress. My flower girl also got her dress... Read More from Belle Amour. They were great to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Marci L

The staff was absolutely amazing to work with! They were very attentive and helpful. I found an Allure gown that I did not find anywhere else. They have a selection of gowns like no other place. I've recommended Belle Amour to other brides-to-be because I know they will be in... Read More good hands.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Alaina C

This place was WONDERFUL! I had been to 3 (count them 3) other salons when I found Belle Amour. Right away when I walked in I was greeted by the lovely consultant that took care of me. The atmosphere was lovely, very romantic and perfect for a bridal appointment. The staff was... Read More kind, accommodating, and really REALLY listened to my needs and wants for this all important purchase. Best of all, they did not pressure me in any way! I felt totally at ease to shop, try, and try again and at the end of the day they kept all my information for me to make a decision at a later time. I couldn't stop dreaming of the gown I found there, and I have a follow up appointment this week to get it ordered. They were the first shopping experience that made me feel like a BRIDE. I adore Belle Amour if you're in the surrounding area you cannot do better than this shop, and this incredible staff ❤️

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Deborah D

I had been to Belle Amour with friends for their wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses and always had a great experience. Shopping for my own wedding dress and the just recently choosing bridesmaid dresses was even better than I expected! The staff is attentive and so much fun,... Read More they can work with any budget, and I'd recommend them to any bride (and I do!)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allyson

Belle Amour Bridal was one of the easiest parts of the wedding planning. Michelle and her staff have been AMAZING to work with! I felt so at ease trying on the dresses, and they were so patient with me taking them on and off repeatedly. I HIGHLY recommend this boutique to ANYONE... Read More looking for their perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Lynn J

STUNNING DRESS AND ACCESSORIES I was home visiting family for the holidays last Christmas and decided to stop into Belle Amour Bridal to try on wedding dresses with my mom and sister. I was in town from SF so I wanted to start trying on bridal gowns and it meant a lot to me... Read More to have a mother/daughter/sister moment and get their feedback on styles. I didn't actually expect to find a dress so fast, but much to my surprise, I left Belle Amour that day with a stunning wedding dress, a belt, a gorgeous veil and bridesmaid dresses! They were amazing to work with and they had a wide selection of dresses in the store. The dressing room is absolutely beautiful and they really create a special experience just like you see on TV. They helped me get extra length added to the gown and shipped it out to me in CA. I LOVED EVERYTHING about my dress and accessories. I would highly recommend all brides in the area schedule an appointment to try on dresses here. Oh, and I didn't break the bank either - the dresses were very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I had extremely high hopes when i went to Belle Amour because of all of the raving reviews. I was devastated by the end of the night. We arrived a little early and began searching through dresses (yes there is a large selection), once I started trying on dresses is when things... Read More started to turn. My consultant was not very attentive to what I said I wanted and brought in dresses in material that I said I didn't want, by the end of the night I had only found one dress that I liked but didn't love and I couldn't justify the price on it since I didn't love it. She proceeded to tell me I could put it on a payment plan! When I said i wasn't in love with it and pointed out what I didn't like she said I was being too specific and I had a low budget (my budget was not low). I walked out of the store and made it to my car before the tears came. I would not recumbent this store to anyone!

2015-11-01T19:49:42 Response from the vendor

I am deeply sorry that we made you feel as if your dream gown or budget were not reasonable. We strive every day to fit all budgets and styles at Belle Amour Bridal. We do offer a payment plan which many brides take us up... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alex G

I knew going into the wedding gown search that I wanted a different and more unique experience and I got that at Belle Amour. It's a super cute wedding boutique that gives every bride that one on one attention. I was able to find my wedding gown and also my bridesmaids dresses... Read More at Belle Amour. I recommend them to anybody that wants a different and more personal experience while finding their gown!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Everything about my experience with Belle Amour Bridal was wonderful. Everyone that I worked with was helpful and friendly. The price of the dresses in the shop were reasonable. The Belle that I worked with did not put me in anything outside my budget. I purchased my dress off... Read More the rack so I took my dress home with me the day I purchased it. Belle Amour Bridal's staff was helpful when I was looking for a seamstress. They provided me with the names of several seamstresses they recommend in town.

Great Selection, Great prices

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Emily M

I loved this shop. Staff was helpful and courteous. There was a great selection for a reasonable range of prices, $500-$3000, which was within my budget. None of the gown felt cheap. I would highly recommend Belle Amour

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Marisa H

I found my Stella York gown this past September and the ladies at Belle Amour were beyond wonderful! I loved the way the gowns were all out to browse through opposed to other salons where they bring you options instead. Tiffany was wonderful-she was honest with me, which was... Read More exactly what I wanted. The fitting room was roomy and intimate...even with its own bathroom!! The ladies has. I issues (thankfully) with my diva flower girl showing off herself off in the various dresses we pulled for her as well! My bridesmaids will be purchasing their Sorella Vita gowns here as well!! Five stars, two thumbs up, and standing ovations all around!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Amanda M

Went in with photos of what I was looking for and they found them right away! Absolutely love my dress and the staff were all very friendly! First and only place I went dress shopping at, so I was highly please <3

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Ashley H

I absolutely LOVED the staff!! All of the dresses were beautiful and wonderfully priced! Defiantly going back for my bridesmaid dresses!!!

Dress of my dreams

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Belle Amour had a great selection of dresses and a wide variety - wasn't really sure what I was looking for initially but we narrowed it down and my consultant spent a lot of time with me - and as a result, on my 8th dress, found the dress of my dreams! This was the first salon... Read More I visited, and after I found my dress, cancelled all other appointments because I was confident in my choice! Thank you Belle Amour!

Great Service and Selection

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Sarah B

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Belle Amour bridal. I purchased my wedding dress through them and it was reasonably priced and very high quality. I felt that the sales women were not pushy and let my family and I choose dresses for me to try on. They would also... Read More suggest items once they had a grasp on the idea that I was going for. I would highly recommend this salon to anyone in the Toledo area as I had numerous people, including the alterations seamstress, compliment me on the high quality of the fabric. I would highly recommend this salon.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Nicole P

Belle Amour was awesome! I loved my wedding dress and the one on one service. I really felt like they were there to help me find the perfect dress, and their dresses are great quality.

Doesn't even compare!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Kat E

Belle Amour blows the other Toledo wedding stores out of the water. I started my dress search here, went to two other stores to compare and not only did I not find my dress there, the experiences were awful. Emily at Belle Amour helped my find the perfect dress, ended up being... Read More the first dress I tried on that first day. They have been so helpful and inviting and they don't just try to bring you and get your sale and kick you out to let the next customer in. I have HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this bridal store to all my engaged friends. I got my accessories and alterations done here as well, because I wanted them to have my business! Made my wedding planning memorable for sure!

Awesome service

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Breann P

I had great service from the staff at Belle Amour Bridal! I bought my wedding dress here from the discontinued section and fell in love with it the first time I tried it on! Everyone was so helpful with helping me pick out jewelry and a veil as well. My bridesmaids got their... Read More dress from here as well and they all loved the place. My cousin loved it so much she actually bought her wedding dress from belle amour as well for her wedding coming up in October 2015. This place is a must go to for looking at wedding dresses in the Toledo, Ohio area.

Beautiful Selection of Gowns

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Sara S

I found my wedding dress at Belle Amour about two years before my big day (because hey, a girl can't wait) and I just got married last month. Finding a dress in particular is such a crazy experience. You may have your eye set on one in particular, but you'll never actually... Read More know until you try one on. That was my experience at Belle Amour. They have the most beautiful dresses from many well-known designers, so you're guaranteed a quality dress. My helper, Ashley, was amazing. When the dress I had my eye on didn't work out, she helped me figure out a new tactic and I ended up with the perfect one.

Found my gown here!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Megan M

They did a great job finding dresses that would be good for me and stayed within my budget! Dress #2 was the one! However, my dress sat in a box in the back for weeks and I received my dress over a month later than I was suppose to.

Top notch services

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Michelle is amazing. She knows how to treat her customers with great prices, fashion advice amd accessories. I would recommend Belle Amour to anyone. She made my day spectacular.

YES (times 11)

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Alexis L

Michelle, Tiffany & the other "belles" really helped to make my wedding day dreams come true! I tried on several dresses & they were so patient and encouraging through the whole process, it only took one appointment to find the dress that made me feel like a bride. It was a... Read More memorable experience that ended up bringing my family & I back for a dress & accessories for my mom, as well as dresses for all of my bridesmaids/jr. bridesmaids. They also have in-shop alterations offered by Jane's Perfect Fit. It was nice to have everything done in one place. Belle Amour contributed to some of the most vital parts of the wedding and thanks to them I felt more beautiful than I ever have & my mom & bridal party were stunning! I am so thankful & will always highly recommend! I have to add, we were on a time limit...engaged 6 months prior to the date we set we had little time to work with. I didn't actually have my dress appointment until 4 months before the wedding, and the mother of the bride/bridal party dresses well after that (10 dresses outside of my own). There was never a point where any of us felt rushed or panicked, it all came together gracefully as if we had been planning for years. I am grateful that we found a place that was willing to work with us under the circumstances, and even more important, made it feel effortless. There are few things you are not stressed about leading up to your wedding day, this was one of those things for me. Thank you girls for that! Seriously brides, they won't disappoint.

Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

As the mother of the bride I cannot express enough how perfect our experience with Belle Amour Bridal was from start to finish. The owner, Michelle, is a vibrant example of what it takes to run a first-class business with passion, elegance & style. The environment in her salon... Read More is perfect, filled with warmth & serenity and her staff is nothing short of amazing. They are forthright and knowledgeable; sincere in helping with decision-making, along with having a sense of humor. It is quite evident that they love what they do; they honestly care about you, not the sale. You do not feel like you are in an assembly line running through rows & rows of dresses, but waited on with respect, patience, & sincerity and introduced to the very latest in fashions and top designers that you will not find in most bridal salons. We purchased the bridal gown, veil, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride gown, & shoes and we couldn't have been more pleased. Additionally, alterations could be done right in the store and in the end, you can even have your dress preserved as a part of their service. It was a blessing to have everything done in one place & I highly recommend Belle Amour Bridal!