Belle Amour Bridal

Belle Amour Bridal is Toledo’s newest full service bridal boutique offering exquisite designer gowns at delightful prices. Belle Amour Bridal is the place to go for the fashion-savvy bride, who demands the finest selection, and exceptional service.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

133 N Michigan St, Toledo, OH (419) 244-1812

Wedding July 25, 2015

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Chelsea B

I recently was married on July 25th, 2015 and used Belle Amour. Belle Amour is absolutely terrific! Michelle and her belles are amazing! I bought my wedding dress from them and I was so impressed by their customer service, beautiful store, and dresses, that I decided to buy all... Read More of my other accessories from them later on. We also bought all of our bridesmaids' dresses from here too! It was just so nice walking into this store and they would remember my name. It definitely made my wedding planning experience so easy and memorable. They played a big part in making my special day really special. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. They will always be my first choice!

Memorable experience, great staff and quality products!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Ashley L

This was my second stop in my wedding gown search. I found one at the previous place I had been to, but I wanted to keep my options open and just didn't have that this is the "one" feeling. I am so glad I made that decision - Belle Amour Bridal was great in every aspect! The... Read More store itself was neatly organized. It was comfortable, and I received a more personalized approach to my gown shopping experience. My Belle was Tiffany, and she was great!! She made me feel very comfortable and she worked with me to find something that I was going to love and be happy with. I was extremely pleased with my experience at Belle Amour Bridal, and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelsey H

I ordered an Allure gown from Belle Amour. When it initially came in, it was too short (I am about 5'10). Michelle was wonderful to work with and she was more than willing to order me a new dress. She remeasured me and ordered a new dress. My flower girl also got her dress... Read More from Belle Amour. They were great to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashley T

My dress shopping was amazing due to Belle Amour. Laura helped me with all of my appointments and she was so nice and helpful. I told her what I pictured myself in and showed her pictures. She pulled the dresses that fit my description and pulled others that were similar but... Read More different silhouettes. I was fine with this because I could eliminate the styles I didn't want and not question my dress choice. I found my dream dress and I loved it. I never thought I made the wrong decision. I recommend all my friends to go here!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lillie C

Belle Amour Bridal is amazing! I worked with Kaitlyn and she was great! The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The salon is always beautiful and clean. I visited other Bridal salons in the area and none of them compared to the wonderful experience I had at Belle Amour... Read More Bridal. They have a great selection of Bridal gowns, veils, flower girls dresses, bridesmaid dresses and other accessories. I ordered my veil, ceremony and reception gowns and jewelry here. All of them came in the the allotted time frame provided me. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy. They made finding a gown so easy for me. I would highly recommend Belle Amour Bridal to any bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Mallory L

Belle Amour Bridal is the classiest bridal salon in Toledo, OH with beautiful gowns galore. Patty was a pleasure to work with and made the experience a ton of fun with my mom, grandma and best friend. Patty was extremely attentive and listened to my likes and dislikes and... Read More allowed me to try on a number of gowns. Thankfully, she found THE dress for me taking into account not only what I liked but what looked best on me. The gown quality at Belle Amour is top-notch with a plethora of different styles to choose from. If you are looking for a classy, upscale establishment that houses beautiful wedding gown designers at a decent price this is definitely the place to go! The team at Belle Amour have been a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Dana L

Loved working with everyone at Belle Amour! When I first went, I had a very specific dress in mind, but even though they carried the designer, they didn't have a sample of the dress. Despite this, they still wowed me at my first appointment and allowed me to explore all of the... Read More other beautiful options that they had available. Ultimately, I still knew that my dream dress really was the only thing I wanted. Belle Amour offered to order it for me even though I hadn't been able to try the dress on yet. They were understanding when I couldn't quite commit to that even though I knew deep down it was "the one"; after calling 27 salons I finally found a sample in Cleveland. I fell in love with the dress like I knew I would, but didn't want to purchase it at the Cleveland salon because of the service I received at Belle Amour - they were too helpful and appreciative of my business not to go back. I went back to Toledo and happily let Belle Amour order the dress for me. They also helped to find a matching veil that was less than half the cost of the veil that the other salon was pushing. Best yet? They price matched the Cleveland salon so that I got to save even more. The great service continued after my dress came in; they referred me to a fantastic seamstress and also helped me with several bridesmaids appointments to narrow down the dress that they ended up wearing. I am so glad that I started and finished my "Say Yes" moment with Belle Amour!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Ashlynn R

My experience was AMAZING! The girls greeted me as soon as I walked in and got all of us seated and started right away!! Kaitlyn knew exactly want I wanted, even though I didn't hahaha. She never once made me feel rushed and that was an important thing for me because I'm so... Read More indecisive! But she picked the most beautiful dress I've ever seen, and said yes to the dress!!! I would refer anyone I know to belle amour!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kathryn S

My experience at Belle Amour was AMAZING! Kaitlyn was very helpful and made this important decision stress free. The shop is set up very nicely and gives you the opportunity to pick out the dresses that you want to try on. My sister in law got her dress from Belle Amour and I... Read More knew that I wanted to look there when I got engaged. I am beyond happy that I did because I found the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Kelly E

I ordered my wedding gown after the second trip to Belle Amour. The dress I had my heart set on seeing was a designer they offered. They helped me look at and try on dresses that were similar, but didn't have the exact one I was looking for. After a bit of digging, Kaitlyn let... Read More me know they had the dress I was searching for on order and would have it for me to see the next week! I was beyond thrilled and cannot thank them enough for being so helpful and patient with me for such a big decision.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Rhianon C

Belle Amour Bridal was a dream come true! The entire salon is so beautifully designed and organized, you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. The staff is absolutely incredible as well. My consultant, Laura, was AMAZING! She was so sweet, listened to what I... Read More wanted, pulled beautiful gowns, and dealt with my crazy group of friends/family I brought with me! She made the experience pain free from the second we met and was even able to make a change to the dress when I called the next day! The gowns and designers they offer in the salon are stunning, made with high quality materials and all for an affordable price. I could go on and on about how wonderful my experience at Belle Amour was and I will most definitely be recommending it to all of my newly engaged friends. I cannot wait to go back in a few months and see my dress! Thank you, Belle Amour!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jacky K

Belle Amour is the most comfortable, stylish, and affordable gown shop in Toledo. I found the most beautiful dress on my first visit. They were respectful to me and my mom, were open with their opinions, and the staff is helpful and kind. They made that day the best part of... Read More wedding planning so far. I really appreciate that you can pay in installments, and the installments aren't a set amount each month. You pay what you can! I cant wait to see my dress when it comes in! Thank you Belle Amour!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Sarah V

I got my beautiful dress from Belle Amour and could not have had a better experience. They were so kind, personable, and helpful. They went above and beyond and I will be recommending them to anyone who will listen. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Megan S

I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience at Belle Amour was. My consultant was incredible, very helpful, and so sweet! In fact, the entire staff was just as fantastic! I felt so comfortable about an experience I was extremely nervous about and it was all thanks to... Read More the wonderful staff at Belle Amour. I purchased my dress on my first visit and I cannot wait to see it when it comes in!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mattie S

This place was awesome! They had a wonderful selection and the staff was super helpful. They are very organized and steamed my dress for free! Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Felicity S

What a great experience! They were so helpful and I didn't feel pressured. No need for me to go anywhere else- I said yes to the dress! Can't wait for my wedding 10-28-17!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Donna H

I drove for 2.5 hours to 4 different stores to look for my bridal gown and none compared to the amazing treatment you get here. I had mean experiences at the other places. Ashley was patient with me while I tried on 20 dresses! My perfect dress was affordable and beautiful.... Read More These girls WILL take care of you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lindsey D

I had originally found my dress at a shop in Cleveland, and when I called to make an appointment to purchase it, I found out they were closing. I then had contacted Belle Amour since they carried the same designer. Belle Amour did not carry my dress but was able to order it for... Read More me! When I went in to be measured, they put me in a similar style dress, and measured me multiple times to assure that my dress would fit correctly. The day I went in to try on my dress for the first time, it fit almost perfectly!! I cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Mindy B

Belle Amour Bridal was amazing!! After having a terrible experience at a different bridal shop, I was feeling discouraged that I would never find the perfect dress. When I came to Belle Amour Bridal I found everything I was expecting and more! The staff made me feel special,... Read More were attentive, and found the perfect dress for our August 27th wedding. All of their gowns are gorgeous, and I would recommend Belle Amour to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Marissa S

My experience at Belle Amour was beyond amazing! I originally came to the shop to find a bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding and I fell in LOVE with not only the gowns, but more importantly the staff! It was an easy decision to make my one and only dress appointment at Belle... Read More Amour! I fell in love with the gown of my DREAMS and the lady who helped me with my previous bridesmaid dress, helped me with my wedding dress (and she remembered me!!) Shortly after finding my dress, I brought each bridesmaid in to pick their own dress and again the same lady was just as helpful as the first time!! My mom was so impressed with their service and gowns SHE ordered her gown from Belle Amour as well! There is only so much you can say without experiencing Belle Amour for yourself. I cannot wait for my wedding dress to come in and to take my flower girl in to find her dress!! Don't think twice and shop at Belle Amour!! You've already said yes to the most important question of your life- trust me when I say Belle Amour is the easiest choice to make!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Melissa M

Very personalized appointment.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Emily L

I loved belle amour. The owner Michelle was the one who found my dress and picked it out for me herself! I absolutely fell in love with it!! The kind, helpful and amazing staff made all of my dress sessions run smoothly and they made me feel like a wonderful bride each time. I... Read More found all of my bridesmaids dresses there too! I even had my best friend and sister come to Belle Amour to get their wedding dresses!! They have done such a wonderful job with all of the weddings I have been a part of!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Emily L

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jodi G

I went in so overwhelmed with choices. They listened to what I wanted, great customer service, patience, and I left smiling and saying YES to my dress. It was a great experience and I thank them for that!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kaleigh R

After multiple trips to other stores I decided to take advantage of the National bridal sale and visit Belle Amour. I could not have picked a better place to say yes to the dress. My consultant was amazing, so nice and professional the whole time. She helped me pick out things I... Read More normally wouldn't have to try on and by the end was giving her opinion like an old friend. I'm so happy I decided to make an appointment on a whim and get the full experience here! My wedding is May 27, 2017 and I can't wait to wear my dress! Kaleigh