Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

133 N Michigan St, Toledo, OH

Wedding July 25, 2015

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Chelsea B

I recently was married on July 25th, 2015 and used Belle Amour. Belle Amour is absolutely terrific! Michelle and her belles are amazing! I bought my wedding dress from them and I was so impressed by their customer service, beautiful store, and dresses, that I decided to buy all... Read More of my other accessories from them later on. We also bought all of our bridesmaids' dresses from here too! It was just so nice walking into this store and they would remember my name. It definitely made my wedding planning experience so easy and memorable. They played a big part in making my special day really special. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. They will always be my first choice!

Memorable experience, great staff and quality products!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Ashley L

This was my second stop in my wedding gown search. I found one at the previous place I had been to, but I wanted to keep my options open and just didn't have that this is the "one" feeling. I am so glad I made that decision - Belle Amour Bridal was great in every aspect! The... Read More store itself was neatly organized. It was comfortable, and I received a more personalized approach to my gown shopping experience. My Belle was Tiffany, and she was great!! She made me feel very comfortable and she worked with me to find something that I was going to love and be happy with. I was extremely pleased with my experience at Belle Amour Bridal, and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelsey H

I ordered an Allure gown from Belle Amour. When it initially came in, it was too short (I am about 5'10). Michelle was wonderful to work with and she was more than willing to order me a new dress. She remeasured me and ordered a new dress. My flower girl also got her dress... Read More from Belle Amour. They were great to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Megan S

I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience at Belle Amour was. My consultant was incredible, very helpful, and so sweet! In fact, the entire staff was just as fantastic! I felt so comfortable about an experience I was extremely nervous about and it was all thanks to... Read More the wonderful staff at Belle Amour. I purchased my dress on my first visit and I cannot wait to see it when it comes in!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mattie S

This place was awesome! They had a wonderful selection and the staff was super helpful. They are very organized and steamed my dress for free! Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Felicity S

What a great experience! They were so helpful and I didn't feel pressured. No need for me to go anywhere else- I said yes to the dress! Can't wait for my wedding 10-28-17!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Donna H

I drove for 2.5 hours to 4 different stores to look for my bridal gown and none compared to the amazing treatment you get here. I had mean experiences at the other places. Ashley was patient with me while I tried on 20 dresses! My perfect dress was affordable and beautiful.... Read More These girls WILL take care of you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lindsey D

I had originally found my dress at a shop in Cleveland, and when I called to make an appointment to purchase it, I found out they were closing. I then had contacted Belle Amour since they carried the same designer. Belle Amour did not carry my dress but was able to order it for... Read More me! When I went in to be measured, they put me in a similar style dress, and measured me multiple times to assure that my dress would fit correctly. The day I went in to try on my dress for the first time, it fit almost perfectly!! I cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Mindy B

Belle Amour Bridal was amazing!! After having a terrible experience at a different bridal shop, I was feeling discouraged that I would never find the perfect dress. When I came to Belle Amour Bridal I found everything I was expecting and more! The staff made me feel special,... Read More were attentive, and found the perfect dress for our August 27th wedding. All of their gowns are gorgeous, and I would recommend Belle Amour to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Marissa S

My experience at Belle Amour was beyond amazing! I originally came to the shop to find a bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding and I fell in LOVE with not only the gowns, but more importantly the staff! It was an easy decision to make my one and only dress appointment at Belle... Read More Amour! I fell in love with the gown of my DREAMS and the lady who helped me with my previous bridesmaid dress, helped me with my wedding dress (and she remembered me!!) Shortly after finding my dress, I brought each bridesmaid in to pick their own dress and again the same lady was just as helpful as the first time!! My mom was so impressed with their service and gowns SHE ordered her gown from Belle Amour as well! There is only so much you can say without experiencing Belle Amour for yourself. I cannot wait for my wedding dress to come in and to take my flower girl in to find her dress!! Don't think twice and shop at Belle Amour!! You've already said yes to the most important question of your life- trust me when I say Belle Amour is the easiest choice to make!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Melissa M

Very personalized appointment.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Emily L

I loved belle amour. The owner Michelle was the one who found my dress and picked it out for me herself! I absolutely fell in love with it!! The kind, helpful and amazing staff made all of my dress sessions run smoothly and they made me feel like a wonderful bride each time. I... Read More found all of my bridesmaids dresses there too! I even had my best friend and sister come to Belle Amour to get their wedding dresses!! They have done such a wonderful job with all of the weddings I have been a part of!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Emily L

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jodi G

I went in so overwhelmed with choices. They listened to what I wanted, great customer service, patience, and I left smiling and saying YES to my dress. It was a great experience and I thank them for that!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kaleigh R

After multiple trips to other stores I decided to take advantage of the National bridal sale and visit Belle Amour. I could not have picked a better place to say yes to the dress. My consultant was amazing, so nice and professional the whole time. She helped me pick out things I... Read More normally wouldn't have to try on and by the end was giving her opinion like an old friend. I'm so happy I decided to make an appointment on a whim and get the full experience here! My wedding is May 27, 2017 and I can't wait to wear my dress! Kaleigh

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Meagan M

I heard about the reputation of Belle Amour Bridal and knew I wanted to go there, I was NOT let down. From them helping me schedule around when all of my family would be in town, to them accommodation us, their beautiful facility, and my own difficulty picking between two... Read More gorgeous gowns.... Everything was wonderful! I absolutely recommend them to any bride to be! I thought I'd struggle to find a dress I loved and felt beautiful in, I was wrong. I found numerous dresses and had a hard time narrowing it down!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Meagan M

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kirsten S

I went to a few places before Belle Amour, I have to admit. I was down and feeling like I'd never find my dress, I was bummed that every place I went was pushy and "loved" everything I put on especially if it was priced above my budget. It was a breath of fresh air and an... Read More amazing feeling to walk into Belle Amour. Everyone was amazing! From the first phone call to set the appointment, to listening to my completely clueless and utterly hopeless banter about dress fails, to being wonderful with helping me try on. I stepped into a dress that took my breath away on the hanger and I cried in front of the mirror. I was amazed! Excited! So happy! AND they actually stayed within my budget and weren't at all pushy about purchasing. Our wedding is July of 2017 and I couldn't be happier and more excited with my dress from Belle Amour!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Morgan C

I told the ladies at Belle Amour what I was wanting. The very first dress I tried on was my dream dress. It was absolutely perfect! Not to mention they had my dream bridesmaids dresses! It made shopping so much easier! They were very friendly, excited and always made me feel at... Read More home when I was there. I'm so thankful for them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Samantha P

I found my dream dress at Belle Amour after trying on dresses at 3 other stores. Laura was wonderful, friendly and professional. I actually bought the dress she picked out for me! The price was right, I bought my dress during a weekend trunk show promotion so getting a... Read More discount was definitely a plus. My whole experience was enjoyable, I wish I could do it again 😉 -Samantha Perlaky

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nichole M

Belle Amour was my first choice to start looking for the perfect dress for my wedding day. A first time bride, not knowing exactly what she wanted, a bit overwhelmed, and very indecisive. What I did know walking into Belle Amour was my budget and what I felt was appropriate for... Read More me to spend on hopes to find the perfect dress. I got to work with both Laura and Kaitlyn, who were each attentive, helpful, and extremely patient. I can't say enough about these two women. They helped make this process so much easier and helped make me feel less stressed while I was there. If you're worried about finding a dress within your budget, don't be! Especially if you're thinking of making an appointment here. Belle Amour has a wonderful dress selection and the women there will help you find a beautiful dress within your budget! I not only found the perfect dress at Belle Amour for my wedding day, but my bridesmaids will also be ordering their bridesmaid dresses through Belle Amour as well. They have a huge selection of dresses, styles, and colors, which I liked because the bridesmaids got to choose a dress that they liked on their bodies the best. I can't say enough about Belle Amour, my experience was amazing here and definitely recommend giving them a chance to make you a happy bride to be!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Parker B

I was originally drawn to the store for the designer Stella York but was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful variety of beautiful lace dresses. The staff was so helpful and kind while we were there, and they did a great job making myself and my family comfortable. I recommend... Read More this store to any bride, especially looking for lace gowns. I cannot wait to wear mine on my special day this spring.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Brittany B

Went in here during their sale. Went looking for a veil, and they let me look at their dresses without an appointment. They were very helpful, and so nice! Love the new shop! I can't wait to find my bridesmaid dresses here! Brittany 7.22.17

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sarah H

Absolutely would recommend Belle Amour to all of my family and friends! They were so pleasant to work with, I had the best experience with them finding my dress for my big day! Ashley was so sweet and really made me feel special in my first visit there and first time trying on... Read More dresses!! I look forward to work with all the girls throughout the year while altering my dress and hopefully finding my bridemaids dresses as well! Thank you for all your help and being so helpful and nice! Ladies, go check them out they're amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Stacey M

Shopping for the perfect wedding dress can be an overwhelming task. However at Belle Amour Bridal they made me feel so comfortable and really helped me find my perfect dress! They were so awesome to work with and went above and beyond to make me feel like a beautiful bride! From... Read More the moment I walked in the door, to the amazing moment I realized I had found the perfect one and said "Yes to the dress" they were unbelievably top notch! They even worked their magic to help me find the perfect matching veil and accessories to complete my dream bridal look! So beyond happy I chose Belle Amour Bridal!! Stacey Mack Wedding: 6/10/17

Start a Conversation!