Belle Amour Bridal

Belle Amour Bridal is Toledo’s newest full service bridal boutique offering exquisite designer gowns at delightful prices. Belle Amour Bridal is the place to go for the fashion-savvy bride, who demands the finest selection, and exceptional service.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

133 N Michigan St, Toledo, OH (419) 244-1812

Wedding July 25, 2015

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Chelsea B

I recently was married on July 25th, 2015 and used Belle Amour. Belle Amour is absolutely terrific! Michelle and her belles are amazing! I bought my wedding dress from them and I was so impressed by their customer service, beautiful store, and dresses, that I decided to buy all... Read More of my other accessories from them later on. We also bought all of our bridesmaids' dresses from here too! It was just so nice walking into this store and they would remember my name. It definitely made my wedding planning experience so easy and memorable. They played a big part in making my special day really special. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. They will always be my first choice!

Memorable experience, great staff and quality products!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Ashley L

This was my second stop in my wedding gown search. I found one at the previous place I had been to, but I wanted to keep my options open and just didn't have that this is the "one" feeling. I am so glad I made that decision - Belle Amour Bridal was great in every aspect! The... Read More store itself was neatly organized. It was comfortable, and I received a more personalized approach to my gown shopping experience. My Belle was Tiffany, and she was great!! She made me feel very comfortable and she worked with me to find something that I was going to love and be happy with. I was extremely pleased with my experience at Belle Amour Bridal, and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Kelsey H

I ordered an Allure gown from Belle Amour. When it initially came in, it was too short (I am about 5'10). Michelle was wonderful to work with and she was more than willing to order me a new dress. She remeasured me and ordered a new dress. My flower girl also got her dress... Read More from Belle Amour. They were great to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Makenzy S

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Looked for my dress about a year out and found it here. It was the first dress I tried on, but I went and looked elsewhere just to make sure it was definitely my dress. When I came back to try the dress on again, I was given tons of... Read More time to make my decision and I never felt pressured at all. When I made my decision, the owner also suggested I they order my veil in the same color as my dress, which was such a personal and meaningful touch. They even followed up to let me know they could definitely order in that color. Looking forward to my dress coming in and going to pick it up!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Hollie B

Their selection, service, everything was exactly how you would imagine and want your wedding dress shopping day to be. I choose an Allure Bridal dress, and I am still in love with it. The employees make you feel so special, and there are more beautiful dresses than any other... Read More store I visited. Thank you!!! <3

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Raeann D

My experience at Belle Amour Bridal could not have been more perfect! The selection of gowns is wonderful and everything is well organized. The entire staff was extremely friendly and my consultant Laura was amazing! She was very receptive and listened to everything that I said... Read More I wanted and found me the most perfect gown that was everything I had envisioned. I would recommend Belle Amour to every bride looking for the perfect gown!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Carly D

The staff at Belle Amour Bridal was top notch. I am not much a girly, girl and don't typically enjoy shopping but Laura, my store associate was so fun to work with and she made the process very simple. She helped me find dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and... Read More allowed some of my family members to pick up dresses they liked for me. She was very strategic in the order in which she put me in dresses, pleasing my opinionated and talkative peanut gallery! We had so much fun. What a special day and I said YES TO THE DRESS. We toasted with champagne and lots of smiles. Thanks for making wedding dress shopping less daunting and more fun! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Carly D

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Katherine J

I loved my appointment at Belle Amour! It was the first time I ever tried on dresses everyone made me feel so good. They helped narrow down what I was looking for and eventually I went back for a second time and found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Vanessa Z

Very good staff to work with, they listen to what you want.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ryanna L

Great experience and great staff! Party made me feel comfortable and helped me find the perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Tori R

I had an amazing experience at Bella Amour and I said yes to the dress too! Everyone was very welcoming and made the entire experience stress free! They have many different styles of dresses and all are very unique. I am beyond excited that I was able to find my dress here! I... Read More would highly recommend Bella Amour to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jennifer K

I went to various bridal shops prior to my experience with Belle Amour Bridal, and honestly nothing compared. The staff made me comfortable and assisted me in making one of the hardest decisions related to the wedding. I would highly recommend them due to their beautiful gowns... Read More and awesome staff.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brittany F

Belle Amour Bridal was absolutely AMAZING! right when I walked in I was greeted with warm smiles and helpful girls! I loved ALL of the beautiful dresses such a variety to there store and beautiful inside. I found my wedding dress there and fell in love with it, I got so many... Read More compliments on my dress and so many people have asked where I got it from. For future brides I would definitely check out Belle Amour Bridal you will fall in love with every and fall in love with your wedding dress :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Hannah S

It was a quick and wonderful experience. The ladies there very very professional and kind. thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Mandy W

This was my first and only stop for my wedding dress. Their selection was amazing but the personnel is what makes them the best out there. They definitely go above and beyond. Would highly highly recommend to any and everyone!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Louise M

I loved my experience at Belle Amour Bridal! The boutique itself is beautiful. There was one other bride trying on dresses when we came in, and there was plenty of room for both groups to look at dresses. The dress selection was offered many varied choices at reasonable prices.... Read More Patty, my attendant, was incredibly sweet and helpful. She put me at ease right away and made the experience a joy. I will note that Belle Amour does not offer corsets or shapewear for brides to change into, so if you wouldn't feel comfortable in just your bra and underwear, I recommend bringing your own shapewear. When I found my dress I decided I wanted to add a small belt at the waist. Instead of steering me towards a more expensive belt, the staff recommended I buy a length of ribbon that looked almost identical to the belt and was much cheaper. I had a wonderful experience at Belle Amour and strongly recommend it to others!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jenna S

What a wonderful experience! They really took the time to help make my dreams come true. I would recommend this place to all my family and friends. Can't wait to pick up my dress!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nicole Wernsing

Michelle was great to work with. I fell in love with my gown but left to think about it. A month later they were running a sale so I got a last minute appointment to hopefully catch an amazing deal. I tried a few sale gowns on and was still on the fence. So Michelle pulled the... Read More gown from my first appointment (which wasn't on sale) for me to try on and compare. I still loved it, I knew it was it and said yes 😍. I can't wait to wear it on the beach in Florida.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Austin S

Growing up down the street from Michelle's Mother's home, I knew Belle Amour Bridal was surely on my 'must visit' bridal shop list! My entourage and I made an appointment for National Sample Day and I could only image the heighten stress on the consultants for this date.... Read More However, upon arrival, my entourage and I were welcomed with open arms! My consultant, Sam, was terrific! Sam and Michelle, the manager, worked the dress racks, searching for the perfect dress for my taste, personality, and price point. My family and I are still blown away by the customer service. The Belle Amour Bridal staff is a compassionate, helpful, and patient bunch. I highly recommend this bridal shop to all brides! I am more than grateful for my experience. Trust me, this shop is a 'must visit'! Many thanks, Megan Somodi

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kayla M

Belle Amour Bridal was wonderful to me as I searched for not only my wedding gown, but other essentials as well! From the first time I called to make my appointment to the day I picked up my dress, every single person was so friendly and helpful! Laura was amazing to work with... Read More on the day I tried on dresses. She gave me the experience every future bride dreams of. They did a wonderful job making sure my dress was ready for our big day, and even steamed my rehearsal dinner dress for me! They also helped me with my flower girl gift, and got her doll dress overnighted so it was here in time for our wedding. I truly cannot say enough about how amazing Belle Amour was and would highly recommend them to any bride who wants the dream experience!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashley T

My dress shopping was amazing due to Belle Amour. Laura helped me with all of my appointments and she was so nice and helpful. I told her what I pictured myself in and showed her pictures. She pulled the dresses that fit my description and pulled others that were similar but... Read More different silhouettes. I was fine with this because I could eliminate the styles I didn't want and not question my dress choice. I found my dream dress and I loved it. I never thought I made the wrong decision. I recommend all my friends to go here!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lillie C

Belle Amour Bridal is amazing! I worked with Kaitlyn and she was great! The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The salon is always beautiful and clean. I visited other Bridal salons in the area and none of them compared to the wonderful experience I had at Belle Amour... Read More Bridal. They have a great selection of Bridal gowns, veils, flower girls dresses, bridesmaid dresses and other accessories. I ordered my veil, ceremony and reception gowns and jewelry here. All of them came in the the allotted time frame provided me. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy. They made finding a gown so easy for me. I would highly recommend Belle Amour Bridal to any bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Mallory L

Belle Amour Bridal is the classiest bridal salon in Toledo, OH with beautiful gowns galore. Patty was a pleasure to work with and made the experience a ton of fun with my mom, grandma and best friend. Patty was extremely attentive and listened to my likes and dislikes and... Read More allowed me to try on a number of gowns. Thankfully, she found THE dress for me taking into account not only what I liked but what looked best on me. The gown quality at Belle Amour is top-notch with a plethora of different styles to choose from. If you are looking for a classy, upscale establishment that houses beautiful wedding gown designers at a decent price this is definitely the place to go! The team at Belle Amour have been a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Dana L

Loved working with everyone at Belle Amour! When I first went, I had a very specific dress in mind, but even though they carried the designer, they didn't have a sample of the dress. Despite this, they still wowed me at my first appointment and allowed me to explore all of the... Read More other beautiful options that they had available. Ultimately, I still knew that my dream dress really was the only thing I wanted. Belle Amour offered to order it for me even though I hadn't been able to try the dress on yet. They were understanding when I couldn't quite commit to that even though I knew deep down it was "the one"; after calling 27 salons I finally found a sample in Cleveland. I fell in love with the dress like I knew I would, but didn't want to purchase it at the Cleveland salon because of the service I received at Belle Amour - they were too helpful and appreciative of my business not to go back. I went back to Toledo and happily let Belle Amour order the dress for me. They also helped to find a matching veil that was less than half the cost of the veil that the other salon was pushing. Best yet? They price matched the Cleveland salon so that I got to save even more. The great service continued after my dress came in; they referred me to a fantastic seamstress and also helped me with several bridesmaids appointments to narrow down the dress that they ended up wearing. I am so glad that I started and finished my "Say Yes" moment with Belle Amour!