Austin's Largest Bridal Salon

Belle Saison, with over 500 unique gowns in stock, is the BEST place to find your style! We are a full service salon, offering head-to-toe accessories for the bride, bridesmaids and flower girls. Our personalized service will make your one-stop shopping experience effortless.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

2203 W Anderson Ln, Austin, TX (512) 452-1199

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Lauren L

I highly recommend this store to brides! This was the very first store I went to and is where I ended up buying my dress. Faith, my consultant, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. There is an excellent selection here and it appeared they had dresses of all... Read More styles. My style was ballroom and I believe what they call mermaid/low drop waist. Tight up top and then puffs out above the knee with ruffles. I had an excellent selection to choose from in my price range. I was not wanting to spend more than 2k on a dress and thought that would be difficult. Turns out a lot of stores in Austin have an excellent selection from $1,200-$1,800. The salon is extremely clean and organized. One of the things I loved most about this salon was the set up. Each bride gets a dressing room and stage with chairs for their family and friends to sit. Having our own area to look at dresses and discuss them was amazing. Some of the other stores we went to were very crowded with a row of dressing rooms and one giant mirror for all the brides to funnel to and look at themselves in. It made us appreciate this set up a lot.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Kallie G

I HIGHLY recommend Belle Saison to any bride who is looking for the perfect dress and the best customer service! On the morning of my appointment, Belle Saison was extremely accommodating to my unexpected circumstances. My mother and I had a flat tire before embarking on our... Read More two-hour drive to the salon, which caused us to be over 30 minutes late to my appointment. My consultant, Brittany, went above and beyond to rearrange her schedule to accommodate me! She worked tirelessly with me for NEARLY 3 HOURS to find the dress of my dreams! Brittany's level of patience and devotion to her work is unsurpassed. She truly is passionate about helping brides find the perfect dress. Brittany listened to my likes and dislikes, and patiently guided me to find the dress which was an exact match to my preferences. The salon has a HUGE SELECTION of high quality, yet affordable bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Thanks to Brittany, I know I will feel like a princess on my wedding day in my beautiful Madeline Gardner gown from Belle Saison!

Great selection, not stuffy

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Krystal M

I purchased my wedding gown from Belle Saison after visiting a few other bridal salons in Austin, TX. From the moment I walked in, they made me feel welcome and comfortable and the person helping me focused their complete attention on me and helping me find the dress of my... Read More dreams. Jessica was honest and kind in her dress suggestions. I recommend getting the dress care package to ensure your dress stays clean and beautiful throughout the bridal portrait, wedding, and preservation process.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Audrey W

DO NOT BUY BRIDESMAID DRESSES FROM HERE. My wedding is a couple months away, and my bridesmaids are now stuck with huge dresses that will need excessive alterations. When I addressed Belle Saison with the issue, the response I received basically told me that I was out of luck... Read More and there was absolutely nothing they could do to fix this. No exchanges, returns, or help with alterations. My consultant had told me that the Bill Levkoff dresses run a couple sizes small, she even made me change a couple dresses to a larger size. Once we got the dresses, every single one of them was significantly larger. The very smallest size ordered will have to be taken in, and my bridesmaid that ordered this size has a large chest area. The Bill Levkoff size chart has given many people problems (look on any wedding forum) and they notoriously run large. I trusted my consultants advice, got completely inaccurate info, and now have a stressful situation before my wedding that they will not attempt to make right. Very disappointing.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jessica H

I had a great experience at Belle Saison! I went to this shop because they had a designer that I absolutely loved. I went to one other shop prior and actually thought I found "the dress", but it wasn't my favorite Pinterest pin (which was at Belle Saison). I tried on the dress... Read More that I've been eyeing for months and was a little disappointed that I didn't have that moment. However the girl that was helping me (I forget her name) asked me what was missing about the dress. I told her and she said "I have one more I'd like you to try on". I tried on her suggestion, which was a mix between the dress from the other shop and my Pinterest dream dress, and didn't want to take it off! I'm so grateful that the staff know their inventory like the back of their hand or I would have missed out on my perfect dress! I absolutely recommend going here while dress shopping!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kristin G

I bought my dress here for my wedding in February. I am so happy I chose this dress shop. I had waited too late to order a dress and the staff here went above and beyond to help me get the perfect dress in time for my wedding. They were so flexible with making time to meet... Read More with me even though I was completely clueless about the dress buying process. I was very impressed with the wide range of styles and price points this shop offers.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Danielle M

I can't speak enough about the great experience I had here! Beautiful dresses in general, and a larger selection of plus-size dresses than I have seen at most major chains. I came in with very little idea of what I wanted, and my consultant, Faith, was patient as I tried on... Read More pretty much every variety of gown that exists in the world. I found a vintage-inspired A-line gown that I loved, but Faith put the icing on the cake when she paired the dress with a stunning lace jacket. I came in 2 more times after that to be SURE that this was my dress, and each time the staff was happy to help. I suggest buying their dress care package, as well - they steamed the dress for me before my bridals and before the wedding, transported my dress to and from the alterations location, and sent the dress off for preservation. A great local Austin shop for any bride!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kaitlyn O

Belle Saison was amazing. I truly could not have asked for a more fantastic experience. I was nervous, I'm sure normally so, to search for such an important dress. I can be very self critical and also terrible committing to decisions. Everyone at Belle Saison made my experience... Read More flawless and smooth. With just a few words, my attendant was able to find EXACTLY what I had always dreamed of and envisioned. It was all around a great experience. Pricing was reasonable and they give great deals and specials. Customer service from the owner down to the greeter was perfection.greetegreetperfection. I

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Marissa S

When I walked into my appointment at Belle Saison, I was completely blown away by their selection! Brittany listened to what I liked, looked at a few photos that I showed her, and had an immediate sense of what I was looking for. The third or fourth dress I tried on ended up... Read More being the one I chose! I went back and purchased it the next day! I appreciated Brittany's honesty and she is very talented at being able to help a bride choose the right dress! I am also very impressed with how my gown preservation turned out, so I definitely recommend using that service as well! The only aspect I recommend against is purchasing the dress care package. The only alterations service that comes with the dress package is through Nelda's Tailors, and I had a very negative experience with my dress alterations. I can't speak for the other alterations services that Belle Saison recommends, but I suggest trying a different place or finding your own place. But overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about Belle Saison!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Megan F

I bought my dress from Belle Saison and couldn't be happier with the entire experience. It was the very first place I went to look and ended up purchasing the very first dress I tried on. The staff were all so sweet and helpful throughout the entire process. I purchased the... Read More dress care package through them as well, which I highly recommend. I loved working with this Bridal Saloon and would recommend anyone who is looking, stop by Belle Saison!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Rachel B

I had a pretty good experience with Belle Saison. I got lucky and loved the first dress I tried on. I tried on several others for my mom and friends. They have a huge selection to choose from and have options to store your dress as well. My friend also purchased her wedding... Read More dress from Belle Saison!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Alyssa B

Belle Saison had a wide variety of dresses to choose from with reasonable prices. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. The staff was very helpful and kind. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Caitlin H

I had a great experience at Belle Saison Bridal and Amy. I didn't end up buying my dress here but I still wanted to write a review because of the fabulous customer service. I will definitely be coming back to shop for accessories.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Maura R

Without going into great detail. I definitely did not get the warm and fuzzies when I went into this salon. I was greeted but no one seemed that happy. I know time is important in a place like that at this time of year but I fely rushed from the second I walked in. I was asked... Read More what style I was looking for but when I said I wanted to try on a few styles it was like I was being silly... The girl who I was working with ended up picking out a dress that was perfect for me and she chose accessories that went with it too but there wasn't a lot of talking, she was sweet but not what I would call friendly. She didn't interact with my family at all. There was no unfriendliness just nothing that made me feel special. I ended up buying my dress and accessories while I was there and I'm completely happy with my choice but the whole experience was like 40minutes long (finding dresses, trying them on, measurements, paying...). I feel like you should have an experience, a great one, doing something like choosing a wedding dress. Many of us only get to do it once and it should feel special!

Belle Saison was wonderful

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Nicole V

My mom and I went to several different bridal stores to find my dress. I actually found my dress at a salon in Boston, but was able to order it here in Austin. Yanna was so sweet and very helpful. Everyone is very helpful and nice.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Amanda K

I absolutely would not recommend Belle Saison to any bride I know. My experience was incredibly unpleasant. I had an appointment for a Saturday afternoon right after lunch. I arrived 20 minutes or so early because we finished lunch a little early. I understood I would not be... Read More helped right away as my consultant was still with a previous appointment. They said my party and I could look around to get a feel of the dress styles so I could tell my consultant. Once my appointment time came, the consultant was still not available. The woman at the front desk that greeted me then gave me a handful of ribbons to place on the hangers of dresses I wanted to try on, so my party and I went through the store and picked 4 dresses I wanted to try on. The consultant finally came over, gathered the dresses, put them in the dressing room, had me undress and then decided that would be a good time to tell me the only dresses I could actually try on were 40 (give or take some) dresses along a front wall because I am a size 10 in bridal (my normal dress size is 6/8). She tried to explain they had all the dresses that I originally picked in larger sample sizes, which was a lie. She walked me up and down the wall twice and there was not one dress out of the 4 I previously picked that I could actually try on. The consultant provided no guidance whatsoever. I was basically my own consultant. My consultant did not seem to have any "expert" knowledge of the bridal industry on the gowns she was attempting to show me. I don't know how long she has been as BSB, but she did mention she had another (completely unrelated) career prior to working at BSB. The store is general was also dirty and dingy. For claiming they are one of the best bridal salons in Austin, the condition of their store does not come close to portraying that. Every single shoe on display had visible dirt parks in the shape of a foot. If you're looking for a true bridal gown shopping experience where your consultant has vast knowledge of the designers, dresses, etc., Belle Saison Bridal is not the boutique for you. I'm thankful I had an appointment prior to my appointment as BSB or I would have been completely discouraged to go to any other salon in fear of receiving the same poor service.

Best for Last

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Audrea S

I checked several bridal shops in and around Austin before I came across Belle Saison. Once here, I knew this was it. I had the "know it when you see it" found the dress moment. Yanna was attentive and knowledgeable. I knew the dress I had in mind, but was open to anything... Read More she suggested. I'm glad I was. She suggested the dress! Not only did I end up getting my dress, but Yanna was so good, I ended up buying all of the bridesmaid and junior bridesmaid dresses from Belle Saison also. The discounts could not be beat.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Morgan P

I purchased my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaid dresses from Belle Saison. Brittany helped me with both and she was amazing! She was so knowledgeable about all the designers and styles and she made me feel great about my decisions. The store itself has a great selection of... Read More dresses that range in style and price and I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Great selection and great prices!

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Brandee G

I got my wedding gown here. I found the allure bridal dress online and I couldn't find any stores that had it in stock. Finally my mom found it online at this store. Since it was a previous season's dress, it was half off! The saleswoman was great and super helpful. I would... Read More recommend this store.

Beautiful Dress, Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Kristyn R

I tried on several wedding dresses at multiple places in Austin, but found the most amazing dress for me at Belle Saison. They have a really good variety of styles to choose from and the staff are all very friendly. I was very lucky that Brittany helped me, because she is... Read More absolutely wonderful! Not only did she help me find the perfect dress, but she put me first and was really good at dealing with the ladies that I brought with me too. Dress shopping was stressful for me, but she helped put me at ease and I had a really great experience with her. I cannot praise Brittany enough!

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Stephanie J

After searching for my wedding dress back in Columbus with my family and friends and feeling very pressured by the store and not having a good experience I came back to Austin and came to Belle Saison. Wow what an amazing experience! It was everything I expected shopping for my... Read More dress to be. Not only was the experience betters but the price was a lot better then what the same dress was going to cost me at the other store. I would highly recommend them to any girl shopping for her wedding dress in Austin Texas!!

Great Expereince!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Christine V

Brittany is amazing!!! She is the best sales person at Belle Saison!!! I can honestly say if it wasn't for her I would have never found the perfect wedding dress for me. She knew exactly what she was doing and knew what style would fit my figure the best. She remained patient... Read More and friendly during all the dresses I tried on and then right when I was starting to get down because I felt like a cupcake in everything she brought in a dress completely different than anything I had been looking for. I was so glad I had her to help me because she knew what was the best fit for me and sure enough the dress she picked was the one I wore on my wedding day. She is excellent at her job and is so friendly you feel like you have been friends for years.

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Christina F

This is a great store! The employees are super helpful and provide excellent customer service. I would highly recommend!

Get your dress here! :)

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Trisha V

I have to start out by saying that I am not the type of girl that looks forward to dress shopping... all of that white just freaks me out! Haha I had 4 visits to Belle Saison with Kat Williams and she totally made this experience enjoyable. She dealt with me trying on the... Read More same dress 3 times and finding something new to try on almost every time. She offered her input but wasn't too pushy (like sales people at other big name bridal stores.) Even though I won a giveaway and a portion of my dress cost was donated by Belle Saison, Kat always gave me the attention that a full paying customer would receive. I was especially impressed when I returned almost 5 months later, Kat remembered me, my mother in law and some random issues I was having associated to the wedding. The customer service is top notch! Their prices are reasonable, they carry well known name dresses, but not a huge array of sizes (only reason for not having a 5 star review) I would definitely recommend Belle Saison (and Kat) to anyone in the market for a wedding dress!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Jen T

I had a great experience with Belle Saison. The shop was recommended to me by a facebook friend after I asked for suggestions. I am so glad I made the appointment. Brittney was my consultant and she was great. She made me feel beautiful and was great for getting me in a bunch of... Read More styles I hadn't thought of. I did end up getting a dress that was almost exactly what I had been dreaming of in my head. They were even able to recommend a seamstress that could make my alterations for a very good price. I only really needed the length adjusted and some minor things here and there. They had a great deal going to store my dress, press/steam it before events and heirloom it after. I cannot say one bad thing about Belle Saison. They were extremely easy to work with and made the process as easy as it can be!

Belle Saison Bridal

Belle Saison Is Austin's BEST bridal store to find your style!