A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

New Orleans, LA (504) 377-3975

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Noel S

Meredith and her team were organized, professional, and absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I were married in New Orleans in Dec 2016. I'm originally from the state, but not longer live there, so I knew the finalizing details leading up to the wedding could be... Read More difficult. Meridith worked with me to put together a package that worked for our situation, and she began assisting us with planning about a month and a half out. We partnered with her for planning both our Friday night Welcome Event and the Saturday evening ceremony and reception. Everything went off without a hitch, in very large part to the Belle Soiree team. Belle Soiree team - Thank you for taking care of so many items that I will never even know about! I know that you all were behind the scenes making things click like clockwork!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Shon B

Our wedding was in November 2016 at Race & Religious, and being from Madison, WI, we knew we'd need someone in New Orleans to help us plan it! Merideth was instrumental in securing our vendors, and she did a great job of recommending vendors that she thought we would like based... Read More on our taste / interests. She took a lot of stress out of the planning process, and made sure we had everything we needed at our wedding. Southern weddings are much different than northern weddings, and I'm super thankful I had her to explain the differences. Our wedding was better than ever imagined and all of our friends / family members at the event still rave about how we had the best wedding ever. Highly Recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Abby L

I was recently married in New Orleans and my mom and I hired Merideth for "month-of" service contract. Not only was Merideth and her team phenomenal in our final month of planning, but even leading up to that she was always willing to answer questions via phone or email when... Read More they came up. We are from out of state, so questions about vendors came up somewhat frequently! Every vendor she recommended was incredible AND economical, so she helped us save a ton of time and money in the planning process. On top of just being great at what they do, Merideth and her team and sweet, calming, and amazing people. They were so attentive, flexible, and willing to go above and beyond at the drop of a hat on our wedding. We had a large party- and everyone was from out of town, so no one was familiar with Nola- and they made each and every person feel taken care of. They even put someone on drink and food duty at the wedding to make sure my husband and I got to eat and drink all of the amazing things we picked out (trust me you will forget to do this as you are socializing the whole time!!). I should also mention our venue was GORGEOUS but tricky. We only had an hour and 15 minutes for set up before the ceremony started and it was small and we packed it full of people. We then had a second line where everything (chairs, tables, decor, etc) had to be flipped in about 20-25 minutes. I was nervous but knew we'd be in good hands for this challenge and again Merideth and her team again knocked it out of the park. I seriously cried when we came back in because it was so beautiful. The reception started to fall a bit behind schedule (because i wanted to change after the second line) and Merideth's team got us back on track so that we could enjoy every minute of the party. To Merideth and her amazing team, you created the wedding of my dreams. People keep telling us it was the most fun and unique celebration they've ever been to and I know we couldn't have pulled it off without your help! To the brides to be looking for a wedding planner, just stop looking and hire Merideth. She cannot be topped.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Sarah F

Merideth and her team went above and beyond my expectations! I selected her "Final Details" package, because I'm from New Orleans, but now live in Chicago. I organized most of the planning myself and left the last month up to them to coordinate. However, since I had an 18 month... Read More engagement, I was communicating with Merideth since the moment I signed my contract (about 14 months prior to the wedding day). We met in person, spoke on the phone, and she was always available to answer any questions or provide recommendations whenever I requested via email or phone. She's truly knowledgeable, listens closely, and genuinely cares about making each special day memorable. I was so relieved to hand over the remaining tasks to her one month prior to the wedding!! Knowing everything was in good hands allowed me to focus on other areas, like packing, gettin things at work at a good place, etc. I and my (then) fiancé met with Merideth 3 days before the wedding to discuss the timeline and met her team. They are all incredibly professional and if anything came up throughout the weekend, they handled it before I even knew of the issue (which really helped reduce stress and give me space to have fun in the moment!). If I had a last minute request or change, I was comfortable delegating to them to make it happen. I can tell they take pride in their work and take it very seriously, as they truly made me feel so important and special. Out of all the costs involved in planning a wedding, hiring Merideth is at the top of the list. It was absolutely worth every cent! I know I wouldn't have been able to make it go as smoothly as it did and there would've been a lot of questions I'd not have answers to, especially during vendor set up/break down. It allowed me to enjoy my guests, my husband, and have an amazing party! Merideth and her team are professional, kind, and personable. They're the kind of people you want to be friends with!

great job!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

We were really pleased with the work Merideth and her team did to plan our wedding. We chose the "month of" package, which perfectly fit our needs. With a fifteen month engagement, I was pretty confident I could handle most of the planning details myself, but as soon as we... Read More chose NOMA as our venue (which provides the space and that's about it), I knew we'd need someone to orchestrate the event and make sure all the trains were running on time the month of the big day. And I'm so glad we did. While planning the wedding was fun, by the time we got to that last month I was so relieved to hand the planning over to Merideth's capable hands. Trust me the last thing you want to me doing the month of your wedding is dealing with those details! Merideth more than delivered. It seems like she knows every vendor in town, and she exudes an air of confidence in dealing with these events and the inevitable trouble-shooting involved that made me totally comfortable with ceding control to her. She included me in discussions of last-minute arrangements when appropriate and but didn't bother me with a lot of the nitty-gritty details when it wasn't necessary. Every time I emailed her with a question or a worry about a detail she responded that it had already been taken care of or that it would be soon - and it always was. Plus, having shopped around some before choosing Merideth as our planner, and now helping my sister find a planner for her wedding in another city, I can say that Merideth's prices are extremely reasonable and competitive. Can't speak highly enough about Merideth or her team!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Mariah C

I was an out of town bride and chose Meredith to plan my perfect New Orleans wedding. She was fabulous via email and phone call and made a great first impression. She made us feel very taken care of during the vendor selection process and was very responsive to all of our... Read More questions and requests. I'm only giving Meredith two stars because of what happened when I unexpectedly had to cancel our wedding. According to our contract with Belle Soiree, if you have to cancel the wedding, Meredith keeps the deposit and all incremental payments (made every few months) leading up to the wedding date. Totally fair - unlike some vendors, she and her team are working hard during the time leading up to the wedding. In my case, I made a payment and then unexpectedly had to cancel the wedding a few days later. When Meredith and I spoke, I asked her if she would be willing to refund me a prorated portion of the payment I had made just a few days before. She immediately agreed to do so and promised to send me an email with the final refund amount that evening. I waited a week and didn't hear back from her... I ended up following up with 4 emails over a month-long period of time and still haven't heard a word. I don't have a problem with Meredith keeping the final payment. My problem is with the fact that she didn't have the decency or maturity to tell me that she intended to keep it after promising she would refund it. Meredith turned out to be the only person I worked with in the New Orleans wedding community who I would never work with again.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Morgan M

As a bride who has NO artistic talent or creativity, Merideth took a general feel of the kind of wedding I wanted and transformed it into an amazing event. She has great relationships with the best vendors in New Orleans (especially helpful since I planned from California.) She... Read More was able to work with Firefly Ambiance, NOLA Flora and The Chicory to make the wedding I dreamed of and more. If you need a strong design force for your wedding, this is definitely it! Three months since the wedding and I'm still having people tell me how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thank you, Belle Soiree Events!

Beyond my Wildest Dreams!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Annie M

I cannot speak highly enough of Merideth & the Belle Soiree team. I had very little idea of what I wanted for my wedding and she patiently helped guide me every step of the way. Being an OOT bride - her help was invaluable in terms of dealing with vendors and making things easy... Read More and efficient for me. She was always available (an essential for this type-A NYC gal) and pleasant in every interaction even when I was having needy bride "moments". She broke down my vendor choices into easy to manage decisions, and was persistent in following up with them to achieve what we wanted. Merideth is not only phenomenally organized and detail oriented, she is also a great problem solver. My guests are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was - particularly the ceremony venue which was an nontraditional choice that was a result of Merideth's creativity (a beautiful gas light museum which she transformed into a gorgeous ceremony venue). On the night of the wedding - I also was immensely impressed that everything went off without a hitch and I didn't go a second without a drink in my hand or a hair out of place thanks to Merideth. She is not only an amazing wedding planner - but also a wonderfully thoughtful and kind person. I highly recommend Merideth & Belle Soiree Events!

My older brother's wedding

Reviewed on 4/12/2015

I was a bridesmaid in my big brother's wedding held at plantation estate's venue. I must say that Mrs. Bugbee is the utmost of professional and so very kind as well. Every single tiny detail was absolutely perfect. It was the most beautiful ceremony. I was in happy tears the... Read More entire time. They say some people have a calling and planning weddings is truly Mrs. Bugbee's calling. She is amazing! I very highly recommend her! If ever I get married, I hope to be blessed enough to have her plan my wedding! Any bride would be lucky to have her and an absolute fool not to book her services. A++++++++! =)

Perfect!

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Mallory N

Merideth was terrific and tremendously helpful! She is quite literally an expert in the field and was a total joy to be around. She literally took care of absolutely everything and I didn't have a thing to worry about! We were out of towners/destination wedding-ers and it was... Read More like our wedding was in our backyard. She knew many of our other vendors and to us, they worked seamlessly together. She's sweet, knowledgable, and was 100% perfect. Thank you again to Belle Soiree!

Destination Wedding Dream

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Katie S

My husband and I met at Tulane in college some 15 years ago and finally decided to tie the knot. When we were looking for a wedding city, we knew it just had to be New Orleans! We live up north and from the brief research I did online, I knew I wanted a full service wedding... Read More planner. Merideth came highly recommended on multiple websites and from her past great reviews. We set up a phone call and I knew before getting off the phone that this was the chick I could trust my wedding plans with. When we came into town for our initial meeting and visits, she had scheduled so many meetings in such a short amount of time. She took us ALL over the city and showed us places that didn't pop up on google. We ended up choosing a venue for a ceremony that has NEVER had a wedding take place at! How neat is that? If it wouldn't have been for Belle Soiree we would have never found this and might have had the "cookie cutter" wedding. All of my friends asked "why are you not more stressed? are you freaking out?" when I was wedding planning and I simply owed that all to Merideth. I was 100% involved with the planning but always trusted and knew Merideth was on top of EVERYTHING. Anything I emailed her about was already taken care of and she went above and beyond the basic expectations. Her team is also very pleasant and you can tell they all love what they do. In addition to the top notch service, Merideth allowed me to ship ALL my items- all 12/15 boxes to her house throughout the planning process. You can't get that anywhere else! There were so many other little details Merideth helped with that I could write a book on. She helped us find a priest in an outside the church ceremony, stuffed and mailed our invites, tracked our RSVP's, created our seating chart- again- we could go on and on! The other reviews don't lie. Merideth becomes your friend. We may seem over "gushy" but the relationship built with the entire team is something I will cherish forever! We had the perfect New Orleans wedding thanks to Merideth and the Belle Soiree team!

Month of planning

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Amanda W

I had contacted Belle Soiree in the very beginning of my wedding planning but ultimately decided to plan everything on my own. However, I was worried that I would be very stressed the day of my wedding. So I contacted Merideth again. It was the best decision ever! She took over... Read More contacting vendors in the final weeks and providing time lines for everyone. I did not have to worry on the day of my wedding if everyone had arrived at the venue and was able to be relaxed and enjoy the day with my mom and bridesmaids. Merideth saw my vision and was able to make the venue beautiful! I would highly recommend the month of service to any bride who wants to do the majority of the planning but also wants the peace of mind as the wedding date nears.

Wedding dreams made possible!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

My now husband and I fell in love with New Orleans when we met here back in college. Fast forward 10 years we decided to finally tie the knot and hired Merideth instantly when we met her. As a new bride and groom, we had no idea the steps that needed to take place to... Read More ensure we had our version of the perfect wedding. We met with a few different planners and they all seemed very cookie cutter until we met Merideth. Merideth had a way of explaining that this was OUR wedding and we were free to do whatever WE wanted. This really set home with us as I am sure many of you know- weddings can be stressful with so many different opinions. Merideth and her team lead us through every step of the process and provided excellent vendor recommendations among excellent service. My husband and I BOTH received birthday cards on her our birthdays and were randomly sent our favorite bottles of wine during those stressful weeks. The attention to personal details was something that really resonated with us. Merideth eventually became a friend which made the planning process much more enjoyable. I am not sure we would have had the same experience with anyone else and I am so glad we chose Belle Soiree! Our wedding day was flawless and if anything went wrong we had no idea. Every decision, every cry, every moment leading up to our big day was made possible with the help of Merideth and Belle Soiree. The other reviews are true- if you are lucky enough to know Merideth you are lucky to gain a new friend. Thanks again for everything! We couldn't be happier!

TERRIBLE WEDDING PLANNER!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Jessie R

Merideth Bugbee from Belle Soiree is a terrible wedding planner! My wedding was in December of 2014. A few months before our wedding my husband & I considered firing Merideth. We ultimately decided not to fire her b/c we’d already paid her in full. That being said, if I could go... Read More back in time I would hire someone else. Here’s why. A few weeks before our wedding, my husband & I met with Merideth to discuss the final details. During the meeting Merideth said she would meet with us a few days after the wedding to give us the gifts she collected at the reception. However, on our wedding day Merideth did not follow this plan. When our reception ended she decided to leave our gifts at the front desk of the hotel where we were staying. Keep in mind we never gave her permission to give our gifts to the front desk. When I woke up the morning after my wedding, I began looking for things like my makeup bag. My husband called Merideth to find out where these items were located. She said my makeup bag & wedding decorations were at the front desk. She never mentioned our gifts being at the front desk. I called the front desk & they brought my makeup bag & wedding decorations up to my room. However, they did not bring any wedding gifts. And we didn’t know to ask the front desk for our wedding gifts b/c Merideth neglected to tell us that she’d left our gifts at the front desk. As a result, valuable items were left at the front desk for an extended amount of time. A few days went by before we discovered Merideth had delivered our gifts to the front desk. We discovered this when some of our guests started asking if we had received the gift they brought to the reception. Our response was “no”. This prompted us to call Merideth. After repeated attempts to reach her, we were finally able to get her on the phone. We had to call her from a phone number she didn’t recognize in order to get her to answer our call. When she answered she said she delivered the remaining gifts to the front desk in a box. She said she did not get the name of the person she left the box with, or ask the front desk to lock up the box. Prior to having this conversation with her we thought my Dad had collected all of our gifts at the reception b/c Merideth never communicated that my Dad only had a few of our gifts. Therefore, we had no idea that some of our gifts were missing until we contacted her. I immediately called the hotel. The hotel was unable to locate the box b/c they were undergoing renovations. The hotel was concerned that our gifts had been accidentally thrown away. The hotel opened an investigation. The hotel’s director of loss & prevention called Merideth repeatedly in an effort to try to figure out what happened to our gifts. She never returned the hotel’s phone calls. We also discovered that the person working at the front desk offered to deliver our gifts to the room the same night she dropped them off. But, she told the hotel employee not to deliver our items to the room. Had Merideth followed the original plan that was discussed in our final meeting, none of this would have happened. Since Merideth gave our gifts away without our permission & refused to return the hotel's phone calls during the investigation, we got a lawyer involved. Merideth tried to blame me & my husband for our gifts being thrown away. This was hurtful & unprofessional. In the end, we were financially compensated by the hotel. Do yourself a favor & don't hire Merideth...trust me on this!

2015-03-31T23:28:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessie! We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with Belle Soiree and the services you received. With that being said- I want to clarify a few things in your post. First, no gifts were left at the hotel besides a stack of cards... Read Less Read More

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

I chose Merideth of Belle Soiree' Events almost immediately. Our first email interactions showed me she was warm, friendly, professional, and most of all… perfect at planning weddings. At the end of our first in-person meeting, I wanted to chase her down and hire her on the... Read More spot! Within two days she had arranged several venue visits, which she attended with myself, my mother, and my husband's mother. She was diplomatic, reasonable, and properly opinionated. Merideth helped me to see what each venue offered and how it could work for my budding wedding ideas. Once we settled on a venue and a date, she was right to work helping me pull inspiration, finding vendors that were both available for my date as well as matched my style. Merideth attended all of my vendor meetings and always helped me to be true to my vision. She never let me lose sight of the end product, which can easily happen with an overwhelming amount of decisions, choices and stress. Merideth continued to be open with her time and communication, was easy to reach, and always clear and concise throughout the entire process. I cannot say enough about the amount of time she devoted to us. When things were stressful, she was there. When I was dealing with the personal difficulties that inevitably come along with the joining of two families, she was right there. When things were wonderful, she was right there to celebrate along side of me. As our wedding day approached she took over with the control of a true pro. I was able to glide into the last week with relatively low stress knowing that every detail was now in good hands. On the day of she allowed me to just be the bride, but was never more than a phone call away. When I was obsessing about the way my dress looked, she arrived within minutes of a phone call and fixed the problem, and reassured me that my groom would be blown away. She held my hand all the way down the elevator to our first look. I will never forget that. She made me calm when I needed her. I cannot say enough about this woman. If you have the opportunity to work with her, know how lucky you are. I now count her as one of my friends. Merideth is a true, true blessing to brides everywhere.

Wonderful and Highly Recommend Belle Soiree!

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Morgan C

Merideth was absolutely wonderful to work with and ran a flawless event! Being an event planner myself, it was a hard task of letting someone else run the most important day, my wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better person to take charge. She was extremely detail oriented... Read More and made sure everything was perfect at the Reception site. She was there for my husband and I the whole night whether refilling drinks or helping put on my garter! She helped deliver and the wedding of my dreams!

Amazing Ammmmmazing Planning Services....The best investment!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Claire H

I chose the "Month of Coordination" Package. I am a local bride so although I wanted to do "most" of my planning, I knew I would need help executing my big day. My wedding was November 8th 2014, and Merideth came on board in the first week of October 2014. I will say that this... Read More was the best investment I made for my wedding day. She was completely responsive and definitely on task while keeping me "stress free". The weekend of the wedding she checked in however took care of all of the details (small ones will get forgotten lol!). I have recommended Belle Soiree to over 5 brides already. We received wonderful compliments from our guests I have Merideth to thank for making it all go so smoothly. She and her team will put you first so you and your groom can actually enjoy your wedding experience. Thanks again to Belle Soiree!!

Dream maker

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Melissa G

Merideth is a phenomenal wedding planner. Although my husband and I never imagined a wedding before it was time to plan one, Merideth helped us create the dream wedding we never knew we wanted. Hiring her from start to finish of the planning process was delightful--she took... Read More care of a lot of details and logistics that my husband and I did not want to do and she presented us with a lot of options. She is very professional and has great relationships with vendors. She also made sure we were always satisfied. The day of coordination went seamlessly--it flowed perfectly and my husband and I enjoyed every single minute of our wedding. I cannot imagine having gotten married with Meredith's help and highly recommend her.

2015-03-31T23:28:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We so enjoyed working with you and your family! Mazel Tov!

Meredith to the rescue!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Valerie B

Meredith and her team of planners were so instrumental in making my dream wedding come to life! I had my wedding at the New Orleans Museum of Art. This venue only provides the space and you have to coordinate everything else...down to the last fork! It was a lot to plan, but... Read More Meredith took over the organization in the final month so I could relax and enjoy the special time. She and her team were professional and organized. They ensured that everything ran smoothly and on time. My limo even broke down on the way to the reception and Meredith's assistant planned another ride for us. Furthermore, Meredith is very reasonable priced. I highly recommend Meredith and her team to any bride.

Executed to Perfection

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Ami J

I am a detailed, analytical researcher by nature, so I actually found the wedding planning process to be an enjoyable experience. I was also willing to invest the extensive time necessary over our 22 month engagement to conquer every minute detail needed to coordinate the... Read More significant event. In retrospect, it was more work than I expected despite the fact that our guest count was intimate and our venues responsive. I do not think that most brides truly realize the time expenditure they sign up for if they intend to handle their own wedding, especially in a city like New Orleans where there is so much choice. I have lengthy spreadsheets as a reminder of the consolidation of data I tried to put together to make sense of all that was available by way of vendors and details; an item that would have been significantly minimized had I involved Merideth of Belle Soirée sooner in the process. As much as I could make time to plan the wedding in advance, the realization that it would be nearly impossible for me to personally execute the wedding day details became apparent, and the time sensitive and stressful to-do list for not only myself, but also a number of friends started to feel daunting. Normally I have difficulty asking people for help, as I like to be actively involved throughout each stage, so it was humbling for me to let go and hand over control as our wedding date approached. After over a year of planning and an empty bank account, we realized that we did not want to burden our guests with tasks, or feel the weight of stress on our shoulders on this important day. Even though I had to relinquish a bit of control, never once was I left in the dark as Merideth communicated attentively and thoroughly when necessary. It was also incredibly freeing to shed all of the wedding items ahead of time into her care, which contributed to the feeling of relaxation I experienced leading up to the big day. We literally had nothing left to do but follow the timeline once Friday arrived, fully confident that everything would be taken care of in a way that would exceed our expectations. In all honesty, I never thought that I needed a wedding planner, but in retrospect I'm incredibly grateful to have had Merideth by my side to ensure that our vision was realized to its full potential. My husband and I attribute our ability to have been able to enjoy every aspect of our wedding to the fact that it was not only in capable hands, but that Merideth treated our event with the loving care of a professional while acting as a resource to our guests. Although nothing technically went wrong apart from the cake not fitting on the vintage glass stand we had purchased, she was able to recognize that we would have hated the large, modern one available at the venue and problem solved a suitable alternative. By our wedding day she knew our tastes so well that she was able to make accurate decisions on our behalf and I wholeheartedly believe that it is this ability to put herself into her client's shoes that sets Merideth apart in the industry. Working your event is not just a job to her, it is a true passion. We cannot thank Merideth and Belle Soirée enough for our fun and memorable wedding!

Stress Relievers!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Elizabeth C

Merideth and Michael were absolute LIFE SAVERS for our wedding this past June!! We decided on the "month of" package for the last minute details, but Merideth's help began way before that! I was majorly stressed when it got down to crunch time and she made sure everything was... Read More pulled off seamlessly and kept me up to date along the way. Everything turned out PERFECT and I didn't have to worry about a thing except show up and have fun!! She and Michael even picked up items from my house to bring to the church and reception ahead of time, and then collected everything including gifts and dropped them by my house the next day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

So thankful!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Ghea D

My new husband and I have both been married previously and we wanted this wedding to be simply us. With only 30 guest and a VERY limited time frame, Merideth helped pull together our sweet intimate wedding without a flaw. We wed in an intimate chapel and second lined over to a... Read More fabulous french quarter restaurant. I did not meet Merideth until the week of my wedding and it takes a lot to put 100% trust in a complete stranger. I never doubted the planning experience and I am so thankful we chose Belle Soiree to make our special day happen.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Natalie R

Merideth and her staff were amazing. The day of the wedding they went above and beyond. Everything turned out so beautiful and, I was so happy all day thanks to them! If anything went wrong I was not aware of it. I am very thankful and forever grateful for Merideth and her team... Read More for making our special day so wonderful!

Belle Soiree' Events is AMAZING!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Julie C

I am from Texas and we wanted a destination wedding in lovely NOLA. From our first contact I felt like Merideth was an old friend! I used Merideth for the "day of services" because my now husband and I wanted to do a lot of the planning. Merideth still checked in on me from... Read More time to time and she made me feel comfortable to ask lots of questions. She was always available to help answer any questions I had, especially when I was trying to choose vendors. The few weeks leading up to my wedding, I wasn't even stressed because Merideth was ON IT! She had already been checking with all my vendors and made a time line for the day of the wedding. Everything was in place once we arrived in NOLA for our wedding April 6th, 2014. The only thing I worried about was if it was going to rain or not for my second line (it didn't)! Merideth and Michael made my whole day run SO smoothly and effortlessly. She even helped my husband's mom (who was from out of the country) get to where she needed to be on time! Our wedding was the best day of our lives! I was on the dance floor most of the time and when my champagne glass was getting close to being empty, Merideth swooped in like a cat and exchanged it for a fresh glass!! SHE WAS AWESOME! We had so much fun and our guests couldn't stop talking about how "perfect" and "smooth" it was!! Using some of your wedding budget for a planner is worth it, but getting Belle Soiree' events to handle your special day is the BEST decision you will make! Her attention and professionalism is top notch! I have no doubt she is at the top of her game when it comes to planning and executing an event. She will make you feel like you should feel on the most important day of your life.....like a queen!! :)

couldn't have done it without them!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 sarah r

well, i guess i could have, but my wedding would definitely not have been as enjoyable, laid back and stress free as it was on our day. meredith & michael were amazing! i'm a very laid back bride, & had done much of the planning myself, so i didn't really grasp the point of... Read More having a wedding planner, but i am so very glad we chose belle soiree! with very few meetings they were able to grasp everything i could ever dream of that i needed or wanted. & the day of they let me okay all of the decor and set up and of course it was more beautiful than i could ever dream of! i didn't realize how much i needed them until it was happening, (running around for items, dodging the groom, setting up, helping coordinate the ceremony, handling guests and vendors & much much more!) I couldn't imagine having to do those things or having my family do them, as we were all so busy already. they were life savers in our times of need & i will recommend them to anyone! our wedding was exactly as planned & i couldn't have done it without them! truly the best! & if you're hesitant about getting a planner, DO IT. you won't regret it. trust me, you do not want those tiny things to fall on you, because there will be more than you can handle. & your wedding day is not something you should stress out about, you should enjoy it! in the end i fell in love with meredith & michael, they were the best!