Congratulations on your Engagement, Let's Plan...

At Bells N Rings Events, we pride ourselves on receiving 4 AWARDS and maintain a 5 STAR RATING in service, quality and value! We only commit to "JUST ONE WEDDING A DAY". Our team is exuberant, professional, bilingual, organized and always ready to assist the bride and groom with anything. We have been blessed to plan weddings for couples of different ethnic backgrounds and cultural values from all over the world! This has also allowed us to specialize in Cross -Cultural weddings and South Asian Weddings. Finally, we would LOVE to be a small part of your Big Day and regardless of where you are in the process, let's get started soon!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

2 Beech Street - 2nd Floor, Rutherford, NJ Serving NJ/NY/PA/RI/CT (201) 274-4649

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

My husband and I had a weekend replete with wedding events. And we were very thankful to have Meghna and Bells N Rings Events with us for the journey. Meghna is very thorough, and she is able to execute things very capably. But what also greatly impressed us was the way she was... Read More able to anticipate what our needs would be before and during the days of our events. And that is truly what we found so valuable in a wedding planner/coordinator. Because of her, we did not have lots of stress, sweat, and drama relating to the organization, timing, or flow during our events. We were able to just fully enjoy ourselves and each part of our wedding. At one point during the reception, I realized I had left my purse outside when our videographer asked us to pose for a moment just before the reception. I was just about to panic and ask Meghna if someone could see if it was still there, and she responded that the purse was already at my table waiting for me. Yay! That is just one example of how Meghna and her team anticipated our needs. Throughout the events, she went the extra mile and I felt well-taken care of by her and her staff, as she checked in regularly with me to see if I needed anything. She also checked in regularly before the days leading up to the wedding weekend, to see if I needed anything or had any questions. Indeed, she made herself very available and accessible throughout the wedding planning process. One thing to mention about Bells N Rings and Meghna's thoroughness . . . during the planning process, she had detailed questions for us and spreadsheets to fill out about our events. At the time it seemed like a lot, but planning a wedding takes work. And once the events came around, we were very thankful we had had those spreadsheets, b/c they addressed everything that one could think of relating to the wedding, the order in which things should run, the people involved, etc. I just wish I hadn't procrastinated so much on filling them out, because she did give me sufficient time in which to look through and complete them. Overall, we were very impressed with everything Meghna and Bells N Rings did for us. Beyond her professionalism and very capable hands, she is a caring and sweet individual. And we were so happy to have her and the Bells N Rings team with us! What a fun and great weekend we had! Thank you so much to Bells N Rings! - Soniya & Alok

Amazing Wedding Planner for our Multicultural Wedding

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Diana R

We hired Meghna to help plan our multicultural wedding. My husband and I both worked everyday, 12 hours a day and Meghna was our lifesaver in planning our special day! My husband is Indian/Hindu and I am Filipino/Catholic so we definitely needed someone knowledge in both... Read More cultures to help guide us through all our planning. Meghna was professional, extremely helpful, and always available to us. To make us feel comfortable she met both sets of parents soon after we hired her and she also went to most of our vendor appointments. She had many vendor recommendations and useful experiences that helped us with decisions we made throughout the planning process. It was a very stressful time for us but Meghna was very patient and made us feel calm the entire time! Our wedding day went smoothly as Meghna kept all our vendors and us on track since she had a detailed schedule planned out for us that day. Meghna and her team were so hard working we would definitely recommend her to all of our families and friends!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Rima J

Our wedding would literally not have been possible without Meghna! We hired Meghna two years before our wedding and it was the first and BEST decision we made! After our first meeting Meghna knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She was able to guide us towards vendors... Read More who understood our style and would be able to bring our vision to life. From meetings to conference calls, Meghna was there every step of the way. Her to-do lists and reminder emails were great for us, since we were always so busy with work. Meghna's time to shine is not only during the day of the wedding but also during the preparation leading up to it. A week before the wedding we had a death in the family. We were unable to finalize last minute details with our vendors. Meghna swept in and took care of everything!! She's everything a couple would want in a wedding planner and then some. Her ability to understand couples, handle issues, and be true to what she promises are just some of the millions of reasons why we would recommend her to anyone wanting an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Dina R

Its been about two and a half weeks since our wedding and we still cant believe its over. We hired Meghna for her Full Planning Services from start to finish about a year from our wedding. It was the first decision we made and it was one of the best ones. Meghna provided us... Read More guidance, perspective, helped us when we were confused at all the decision making, but most importantly gave us a sense of security knowing that if we missed something she was there to have our backs! She guided us from finding venues to meet our budget, vendors to meet our taste and organized checklists to ensure we captured everything needed for the day of our BIG day. Her checklists are golden and we referred to them ALL the time. She kept in touch and was always available when we needed, even on her days off! Her calming personality and voice helped us when we were overwhelmed, she could talk anyone off the ledge! The day of the wedding went so smoothly. We wanted to ensure the timeline she created was followed and knowing IST(indian standard time) we were concerned we might not make it. But with Meghna and the BellsNRingsEvents Team, we made all of our timings and actually were ahead of schedule! She and her Team were always available whenever we needed and ensured all of our needs were met. We were told by so many that chances of eating the food we chose was slim or that we wont remember much of the wedding day, itll go by so fast(which it does), and that we wont get a chance to sit and relax; with Meghna and the BellsNRingsEvents Team, thats all possible. We remember our day, we ate the food we chose, we had our cake and ate it too! We highly recommend Meghna and her team at Bells N Rings Events for your wedding planning needs!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Misha M

I only have good things to say about Bells N Rings Events. My husband and I, got the complete planning and coordination package for our wedding last weekend. Meghna and her team were immensely helpful every step of the way! In spite of our tight budget, Meghna was able to help... Read More us to secure the services of high quality vendors. Her team is extremely detail-oriented which helped us create a vision for our wedding and ensured all the vendors were aligned with this vision. Meghna, along with all the awesome vendors made our vision truly come alive! On the day of the wedding, we had some last-minute confusion with the arrival time for the priest while I was busy getting my hair and makeup done for the wedding. Meghna and her team was able to resolve the issue directly with the temple and made sure the priest showed up for the wedding! Her ability to handle last minute issues is the biggest reason I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Wedding Planner. We are very thankful for all her work and efforts to make our special day more memorable than we could have imagined!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Mahima S

Meghna is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! We hired her as an event day coordinator literally 2 weeks before our wedding. Despite such little time she did a phenomenal job. She even met with the venue manager and the decorator with me one final time before the big day.... Read More All vendors were coordinated flawlessly. She worked with us to make a very detailed itinerary of our big day. She made sure we thought about things that were important which we didn't even realize until she asked us. I seriously couldn't imagine how my wedding would have been without her and her team. Everything was on time as scheduled. Most importantly, we were able to relax and actually enjoy our wedding without stress because we had Meghna by our side the whole time. My husband and I can't thank Meghna and her team enough. They really did an excellent job. I highly recommend Bells N Rings Events! Definitely one of the best decisions I made when planning the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Shawn A

Meghna is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator! 1. All vendors were coordinated with the venue flawlessly. 2. Everything was on time as scheduled during the event 3. MOST IMPORTANTLY: We were able to relax and actually enjoy our wedding without stress because we had Meghna by... Read More our side the whole time. Thanks again Meghna! Mahima and I cannot thank you enough.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017

Brides (and the handful of grooms who are looking up this website), your search for a wedding planner ends here. We hired Meghna's services to help plan and co-ordinate a pre wedding event and our reception party and I couldn't have been more satisfied with how everything turned... Read More out. Meghna is one of the most meticulous, organized, detail oriented people I've met. My husband and I have very busy careers with zero time on our hands and we would not have had an event at all, if it weren't for Meghna and her team. She helped us with everything from our venue search, securing all of our vendors, decor advice, to giving us guidance on the exhaustive list of questions I had for her. She was just the best. I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone looking for help with the planning process.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 S A

Meghna and her team were fantastic!! Their attention to detail, efficiency, and overall management of some difficult logistics was great. We had a lot of guests and multiple shuttles to different locations, and we were very stressed about whether the endeavor would be... Read More successful or not. Meghna helped us prepare beforehand, went out of her way to troubleshoot problems that came up, and ensured that we had nothing to stress about on the day of ! Overall, her commitment to us and to the timeline that we had established with her really contributed to the success of the entire wedding! We are so happy to have been able to work with her and would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Shaili S

As a vendor (Makeup By Shaili), I am pretty picky about the vendors I chose for my big day. Being in the bridal business, I had done MANY weddings with Meghna before my big day, and I knew she was my match! She is professional and punctual and kept me on track (which was much... Read More needed lol). There are a million things to prepare for before your big day, and I wouldn’t have been prepared for half of them without her. She made sure my day ran smoothly. Even when things went wrong (with my venue), I never knew about it because she took care of it before it even got to me! I was stress free on one of the biggest days of my life and that is all a bride can ask for. I would recommend Meghna and her team to my brides without hesitation! Thank you for everything ☺

Reviewed on 9/16/2016

Wow! The BEST PLANNER EVER! We started working with Meghna a year and half before our wedding and from that day on until the end of our wedding day, she was there every step of the way! Not a day went by when we didn’t hear from her, even if it was just a text that read,... Read More “Checking in”. Meghna helped us source all our vendors – all 24 of them reviewed all the contracts before we signed, managed all the vendors on our behalf, made sure we stayed within our budget and she did all this without hesitation. No request was too big or small; she delivered everything we wanted and more! Thank you for your diligence and most importantly for being a friend throughout the process! On the day of the wedding THE ENTIRE TEAM was AMAZING! Every little detail was executed to perfection and they definitely exceeded our expectations. We can’t stop thinking about how much we enjoyed spending time with our family and friends that day and it is because of Bells N Rings Events. They were there from crack of dawn until end of festivities and everything ran like clockwork. Even when a bridesmaid had an allergic reaction, their staff ran out the pharmacy! We just can't stop raving about all you have done and we look forward to working with you at all our future events.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Sweta P

If anyone were to describe me as a person, it would be a Type A personality, stickler about time and very particular. Meghna was successful in making sure everything on my wedding day not just matched but exceeded my expectations - which is a feat in itself for someone as... Read More particular as me. Everything from the first look to the vidaai started and ended on time. The cocktail hour and reception flowed seamlessly thanks to Meghna and her team's organization. Everything was organized to perfection, they were always following up with the family members to ensure everyone was present whenever they were needed. I don't think there was any point in the day when one of her team members was not present near us in case we needed them. They made sure everything matched up to what we wanted while checking in at all times to see if we needed anything. Even the vendors recommended by Meghna were incredible to work with. Even though Meghna did not plan the pre-wedding events, we used the same vendors, that she had recommended for wedding, for the pre-wedding events as well. They were great and worked with us to give us what we wanted, thanks to Meghna's recommendation. Meghna and the Bells N Rings team are extremely professional, great to work with and without a doubt the best investment we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sheena P

We could not thank Meghna and her team enough. From day one discussing venues and vendor selections to the actual wedding itself Meghna provided spreadsheets and timelines and kept us on track through the entire process. As for the day of there is no way we would have survived... Read More without her and her team. They kept the entire day on point and made sure everything went as planned. She was helpful, organized, knowledgable and more than anything more than happy to answer any questions we had. You can truly tell Meghna loves her job and seeing the happiness she helps create on wedding days. We could not recommend and thank Meghna enough, especially for helping us plan a wedding while 3,000 miles away.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Manveen D

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Meghna! She was attentive to our needs from the get go and truly listened to what we asked for. Throughout the entire process, their were several times when she had brought to our attention things that we hadn't even considered. She... Read More stayed in constant contact with us as well as with all of the vendors that we had been working with. Additionally, she advocated for us on several occasions when working out details of contracts. On the wedding day itself, Meghna and her team were consummate professionals and kept things running smoothly throughout. I truly couldn't imagine going through this entire process without her and her team by my side!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Meghna is an amazing planner! She kept us on track from the year before our wedding all the way until the very last minute of our big, fat Indian wedding. We hired Bells N Rings for 3 separate events, which had several moving parts...and we didn't have to worry about a thing.... Read More During our wedding weekend, she kept everyone on schedule and made sure everything was executed perfectly. Her team was incredibly professional as well, and our family was appreciative of the complete coordination. Hire Meghna and her team!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Meghna and her staff did an amazing job the entire time. From the beginning her input was extremely helpful with finalizing timelines, plans, and making sure the day of went smoothly. On the actual wedding day, her and her team were very attentive to detail and made sure that... Read More our day was exactly how we planned it. Our family and other guests were impressed with how organized the day the entire event was. In addition to all the help, when we had minor issues day of, Meghna and her team were able to quickly handle everything, allowing us to enjoy the day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Rupal P

Meghna and her staff were great and very professional! All the guests were impressed how smoothly the day went and all thanks to them making the day go by without any major issues! I highly recommend Meghna and her team.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Shveta and Joshua S

The best decision we made was bring on Meghna as our wedding planner for our big day! We could not have gotten through the wedding planning process and the wedding day without her! We got engaged in April 2015 (married in April 2016), and when we started planning for our big... Read More day, we quickly realized that there was so much about the process that we did not know. Thank goodness for Meghna – within the first week of bringing her on, she sent us detailed questionnaires to fill out to that allowed her to understand the kind of wedding we envisioned. She helped us choose all our vendors – caterer, photographer, videographer, hair and makeup, decorator, etc. She reviewed all of our vendor options with us and went over the pros and cons of each particular vendor. She reviewed all the contracts, and if something didn’t seem right she quickly addressed it with that particular vendor. She also came with us to all the meeting with vendors, expertly guiding us on what questions to ask, what to watch out for, etc. She guided /helped us do everything from coming up with a great menu for our big day to helping us to decide colors for our mandap to making a detailed timeline for our big day and everything in between! On our wedding day we were not stressed or worried at all, because we knew Meghna was there and she knew every detail about our big day. Our wedding day was perfect. Meghna and her team were with us all day, making sure everything was set up the way it should be, making sure things occurred on time as planned, etc. The entire day went smoothly and was perfectly executed. Since Meghna and her team where there to coordinate, our families didn’t have to worry about those details and were able to enjoy themselves and focus on our guests. Words cannot describe how amazing Meghna is and how much we appreciated her! She is awesome to work, easy to talk to, always listened when needed. She was our advocate every step of the way. We could not have gotten through the wedding planning process and our wedding day without her! Thank you so much for everything, our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to you!!!

Thank you Bells N Rings!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015

We hired Meghna for our Wedding Ceremony day coordination in July. We planned our Wedding details and selected vendors on our own. But, Meghna helped us pull everything together. She crafted a very detailed timeline for the day, which she distributed to all of our vendors. The... Read More timeline helped us ensure that family members and the bridal party were on time. Meghna’s staff checked up on us to make sure we all okay and if we needed anything. Everything went smoothly, even though our priest was sick and sent a replacement, which Meghna helped to sort out. The entire day was perfectly timed and organized. We would highly recommend Meghna and her team to any couple looking for planning or coordination services. Meghna is very professional and will make sure any event runs smoothly and stress free.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

We hired Meghna only two months prior to our wedding and that was the best decision we have made! Our wedding was perfect and I really couldn't have asked for better. Meghna was organized, thorough, persistent and trustworthy. The entire team worked hard throughout the day to... Read More make sure everything was in place and ran smoothly. I have never had so many people come up to me and say that my wedding was the most perfectly timed and organized event, and all of that goes to Meghna. She really saved us and I would definitely recommend her and her entire team!

All Star Coordinator!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Rina P

We hired Meghna for coordination of the day services for our traditional Indian wedding this past June (finally getting a chance to write a well thought out review)! Although we did the venue and vendor selections on our own, Meghna was definitely the glue that held it all... Read More together and made our wedding day flow seamlessly! She started communication with us about 3 months prior to the wedding, coaching us through the logistics and many parts of the wedding/reception that we never would've thought of on our own. We had phone conferences with her during the weeks leading up to the wedding, as well as an in-person meeting with her and our venue staff a week before the wedding to discuss all details of the whole wedding day. Meghna formulated an easy-to-follow timeline for all of our vendors and reached out to all of them prior to the wedding to ensure everyone was on the same page. We, along with our family and bridal party members, found the timeline to be extremely helpful for our reference as well. On the day of the wedding, Meghna was in the bridal suite, right on time early in the morning, checking in on the bride as she was getting her hair and makeup done. From then on, she was running the show! Meghna and her staff made sure the vendors were set up on time in the morning and were staying on track, according to the timeline, all throughout the day. Her and her staff made sure that the bride & groom/bridal party/family members were ready on time, and in the right place at the right time (for pictures, for baraat, for formal entrances, etc). They made sure that the guests (crowd of 350 people) were directed into the right room at the right time. They made sure all of our personal touches (ceremony programs on every other chair, Instagram signs, signature cocktail signs, etc.). Every part of the baraat, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went right on time with no interruptions, which for an Indian wedding, is usually impossible! Thank you, Meghna, for being our MVP on our special day! We still can't stop smiling thinking about how perfect everything was! We can’t wait to recommend Meghna and her staff to our family and friends! -Rina & Aadil

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Mohak M

In about a year, Meghna helped us find and meet our vendors for video, decorations, makeup, mehendi, and coordinated our day. She provided a number of options that fit our budget, and was able to coordinate our visits to the vendors even though we were not living in NJ. She kept... Read More us updated throughout the process and also had involved us in the planning for the day-of to make sure it met our expectations for the day. And the wedding day stayed on schedule and went smoothly. She has our recommendation!

Wedding and Event Planning at its BEST!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Words can't describe how thankful we are for Bells N Rings Events for helping us with our wedding events from start to finish. Meghna and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was memorable and successful. The coordination, planning, and service was top notch since... Read More the first time my wife and I met Meghna for initial discussions. She made sure that we were stress free and enjoyed every moment. We wouldn't know what we would have done without Meghna. She is the best, and we will definitely be recommending her to future couples looking for planning services. Nothing but great reviews on our end! Our guests were in awe with how everything turned out and went on to say that this was the best wedding they have ever witnessed and been a part of. This wouldn't be possible without the service and help of Meghna and her team. We are forever grateful for you Megz! Love you so much!! Thank you for everything once again!

Bells N Rings Events - The best ever!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Meghna and her team at Bells N Rings Events are outstanding! I contacted Meghna as soon as my wedding preparation began and that was the best decision I made. From start to end, Meghna was amazing - walking me through every step of the process, giving me great advice and ideas,... Read More and taking charge. She made planning painless and was even more amazing the day of the wedding, making sure everything went smoothly as well as finding the time to cater to me. She is extremely responsible, reliable, detail oriented, true to her word, and gets things done in a timely manner. She was more than just a wedding planner during the time that we spent working together - she was a friend, a sister, a confidant, and a mentor. Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Meghna

Thank you for visiting us today! Standing behind the curtains, watching our Bride take the walk-down-the-aisle towards the man of her dreams - that is my favorite moment ! I can't wait to help you take those steps stress-free....