Ben Bridge Jeweler

Seattle, WA

Your Personal Jeweler Since 1912

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

1432 4th Ave, Seattle, WA

Very easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Nicole S

Great to work with, and very helpful when picking out my wedding band

Our rings are pefect

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Rowena M

we took my spouse's ring with diamonds have it fitted for the band and my turned out gorgeous and perfect!

great ring

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Gabrielle S

We experience a mix of customer service, depending on who was working. We learned to time our visits based on that. I'm happy with how my ring turned out, even though it needed 3 adjustments.

Good service

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Jen R

We love our wedding bands and loved the service, very helpful!

My Ring

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 amanda s

Although my husband got my ring in Kennewick, was still at Ben Bridge & it is beautiful. They provide a lifetime warranty & free cleanings when ever I want them.

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 Carly C

I fell I love with a ring wrap what only came in gold. I have a platinum engagement ring, so I didn't want the band to get damaged by my other ring. They had a goldsmith make me a custom replica of the ring in platinum. It is perfect and I get so many compliments!

Only Jeweler we will use

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Jessi S

Great service, great quality!

Beautiful wedding bands

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Nicole N

We purchased both my and my husband's wedding bands at the Ben Bridge location in Bellevue, WA. The service was outstanding and we found bands in our price range that were really beautiful. Service includes lifetime cleaning/warranty and engraving. Highly recommended.

Best Jewelrt Ever

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Sarah J

We loved our Jeweler at the Ben Bridge in Lynnwood, we were able to form a personal connection with her and just made out experience the best. Super friendly and helpful when you are trying to stay within a budget!

Looove my rings!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Stephanie S

My fiance got my engagement ring at the Northgate location, and was super happy with the customer service. We decided to go back when it came time to pick out our bands. My fiance and Paul had become buddies over the dash to get the engagement ring ready (he finally decided on... Read More one only a few days before we were leaving on a trip, and he had just decided it would be the perfect place to propose!) and Paul did not disappoint. I had picked out what I had thought I wanted, and it was what we had been discussing for weeks. Something about it just didn't quite look right to me, but I was trying to convince myself I just wasn't used to it. Paul was incredibly helpful, suggesting a different shape to better fit with my engagement ring, and a few different styles. We ended up with something totally different than we went in for, at least for mine, and I couldn't be happier! It looks absolutely GORGEOUS and I'm so thankful for Paul's advice (he isn't pushy, just incredibly helpful!). (Price range I put in is for our two wedding bands, not including engagement ring!)

Beautiful pearl earring

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Myling H

I purchased my pearl earring.They had a wide variety at a fair price.My sisiter and I had a great expience.Great sevice and quality .I love my pearl earring.

So many beautiful options

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Lauren S

We ended up finding a band that matched my ring perfectly. My husband's band is also really nice and simple just like he wanted. The staff are super helpful and friendly as always. We love the University Village location.

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 dena a

Katie was so amazing I stop in to say hi every time I'm shopping. I couldn't decide on my ring and she let me order and try several different rings with no hassle what so ever. She brought rings in from other stores for me to look at and looked online. I LOVE the ring I... Read More finally found and have so many compliments on it all the time.

great service!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 lisa l

We got all of our rings here and even after losing my first engagement ring they were so helpful and caring. they don't judge based on looks either. loved them!

Great service

Reviewed on 2/04/2011 Heidi R

I got my husband's ring here. The selection is great and the service is wonderful. They are always friendly and offer free ring cleanings whenever we stop in.