Affordable Hair & Makeup Services- We come to you!

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal offers an affordable, full range of Hair and Makeup services for your Wedding, Special Event, or Photo Shoot- and we come to you! With over 20 years of combined beauty experience, Erin Mayhugh & Annie Reynor and their team will make you look and feel Beautiful, for your special day.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Tanning, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Brooklyn, NY Complimentary Travel within 30 miles RT of 11211. (929) 274-3251

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Cheryl D

Annie and Erin did my hair and makeup in June. I went to four other people before I found them for trials and I just couldn't feel comfortable. I was lucky enough to find Bespoke and at my trial I knew they were for me. They make you feel really comfortable and work with... Read More finding a look that will make you look special on that day but not completely different than who you are. They did my hair and makeup and those who were in the bridal party. We were an eclectic crew with different styles and they were accommodating (even for those who don't really wear makeup). I really loved my hair and my makeup did not cake! They are fun to be around, comforting, teach you how to wipe your tears properly and make sure you look great. They also use high quality products. I would highly highly recommend Bespoke. I am grateful to have found them.

2017-10-28T18:47:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Cheryl! We had a great day and working with you ladies! xo

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kristin W

I had a terrific experience with Annie, whom I hired for my wedding hair (trial and day-of). She was prompt, fun, easy going, and listened to my ideas while explaining how they would realistically translate to my hair. She ended up pulling together the perfect look for my... Read More sort-of-boho/sort-of-glam wedding, and I got tons of compliments on the 'do all night! Highly recommended!

2016-10-23T15:49:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kristin! It was great meeting you and so happy to hear the day was a success!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Spring K

Annie Reynor and Lauren Bridges of Bespoke were a fabulous choice for wedding day hair and makeup for me, my mother, and bridal party. Annie was extremely responsive and flexible throughout the planning process, and both Annie and Lauren went out of their way to understand my... Read More vision for my look. On the day of my wedding, they dealt beautifully with the tight space of our Brooklyn hotel room. Not only were they very capable, they were pleasant and calm. Annie's hair art stays in place! I was particularly happy to see how pleased my mother was with her hair. Lauren was so sweet and skilled as a makeup artist. I felt beautiful, and the makeup lasted through many episodes of tears! Bespoke is amazing!

2016-10-21T11:25:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Spring!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jennifer B

Annie and Cathy were fantastic. I had a trial in August for hair and makeup and they were on time and incredibly professional. I love make up, but don't wear it frequently, but Cathy did an amazing job complete with false eyelashes I couldn't even feel but could definitely see.... Read More Annie did a fantastic job on my short hair creating the beachy wave I desired. On the morning of my wedding in November, they arrived at my apartment before 7 am as requested and were able to transform both me and my maid of honor (whom they hadn't previously met). Even though my maid of honor has oily skin and curly hair and I have dry skin with straight hair, we both never looked so good. I could recommend them more.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Theresa D

Annie has been doing my color for years and has been the only colorist to get it perfect EVER, she is a blonde expert! She comes to my apartment at my convenience, I absolutely love the on-location service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Darryl H

Annie and Erin did such an incredible job for my fall, urban-rustic Brooklyn wedding. Their patience, attention to detail and skills were outstanding. My hair and makeup looked beautiful all day, even on an unseasonably warm and windy November day. Erin even answered all of my... Read More family's beauty questions and provided some great makeup advice to take home with us. I would highly recommend Bespoke Beauty & Bridal to anyone looking for a personalized and glowing hair and makeup experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Francis F

Annie, Erin and Lauren did my mom, mother in law and my wedding hair and makeup on October 7, 2017. I had my hair and makeup trial done with them as I’m not used to wearing a lot of makeup, it was actually my first time wearing fake eyelashes! They took their time explaining... Read More everything and followed any requests I had including wearing cruelty free makeup. Erin recommended a good place to pick up hair clip pieces to help my hair style look fuller as I have fine hair, she even offered to pick them up for me! The day of the wedding they arrived promptly at 5am to our hotel and were very engaging and listened to our requests. I loved everyone’s hair and makeup. My hair and makeup stood all day long despite the muggy 80 degree day in October and all the dancing I did and not using air brushed makeup. They did a great job and I definitely recommend them for your event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amy R

Annie and Erin (along with their assistant Cathy) were incredibly professional, calming, and just plain cool! I visited Annie twice for two separate hair trials and she easily accommodated my new ideas and helped me experiment with my long hair and various accessories. She even... Read More bought me odor-free hairspray after I confessed my concerns about inhaling chemicals, since I suffer from chronic migraines and find certain scents to be very triggering. She used this special hairspray on me and my girls and my head felt just fine! I was also very picky about my makeup (minimalist overall, but I wanted to sparkle), and Erin understood exactly what I was going for, while also supplying vegan-only makeup. Erin, Annie, and Cathy worked on my 4 bridesmaids, my mother, and me quickly and efficiently, and they listened to all of my plans and ideas along the way. I've never felt more beautiful while still looking completely like myself, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle D

Annie and Erin were perfect! Easy to work with and loved their ideas! I think I pretty much received a compliment on my hair from everyone at my sister's wedding! If you want your hair and makeup done right, go Bespoke!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mallory B

Working with Erin and Annie was wonderful from start to finish. The trial went very well, and they were both so receptive to any changes or feedback. They were each always quick to communicate with me via email or text if I had any questions or changes. On wedding day, they were... Read More efficient and professional, even when my scheduling got a little screwed up! I am truly so happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out - just like me, but better!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda G

I had my wedding this past weekend and Annie did an amazing job! She followed a tight schedule and worked seamlessly with the makeup artist to keep the day moving. She even took the time to add the flower girl's hair, which was greatly appreciated. All I had to do was show... Read More her a picture of my desired hairstyle. Since I did not have a trial, she eased my nerves by walking me through the process, taking time to ask me what i thought at each step. Annie was consistently available via email and kept great communication. I could not have made a better decision!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Olivier D

I loved working with Erin and Annie! They were gracious about scheduling a second hair and makeup trial to include my mom, and worked patiently with her to get exactly what she wanted. We both felt beautiful, and the pictures turned out so well! (I just got them last week and am... Read More in LOVE!) My bridal crew was pretty chatty, so we got a bit behind schedule on the day of (there was plenty of buffer time built in by our photog, so no real issue), but other than that, great service from a great team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Toby L

I planned my wedding on a very short time line and Annie and Erin were amazing. Everyone loved their hair and make-up and they made the whole day easier from being early the day of, helping us find a house rental, and helping out with last minute dress issues. So above and... Read More beyond, can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Emma H

These ladies were great! They handled our chaos like pros. They did my hair and my (now) wife and my make up (no one is allowed to touch her hair) and we both loved our results. For my wife the make up was very natural. She looked like a fabulous version of herself. For me they... Read More helped me overcome my fear of fake eyelashes. They were nice and subtle and now I want them all the time. Both ladies were a blast to hang with. They arrived on time - even after we moved the time up the day before - and wrapped up with time to spare. They made do with our messy kitchen and bad lighting. And it was so fun. My hair is tricky because it is curly but thin but I felt listened too and she made adjustments until it looked just like I hoped. I recommend them both.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 James M

We hired Bespoke to do hair and makeup for our wedding party and mine and my husband's mothers. They were prompt, friendly and funny. Everyone loved the way they looked and our moms were thrilled. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jacqui P

I cannot say enough kind words about Bespoke. I was married on 10/15/17 and Erin exceeded my expectations. She is so personable, responsive to emails, easy to work with and so talented. My skin has never held makeup well and my eyes tear up at the slightest irritant, but Erin... Read More found the perfect solution for me and my makeup stayed through a windy day, tearing up during vows and toasts, and marathon dancing at night. Also worth noting that she has experience with a range of skin tones. I could not be happier with my choice. She made me feel absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Nomi E

Effusively adore Bespoke! I use Bespoke Beauty & Bridal for my boudoir clients. I trust Bespoke to create beautiful work for each of my shoots. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Na Rie C

Erin is a lovely person. I did my makeup trial with her the morning of my engagement shoot. My makeup came out just to my liking - natural, glowing, and all colors that complemented my skin tone. I'm so happy and relieved that I found a great makeup artist for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jessica C

My day was perfect thanks to Annie and Erin! I couldn't ask for a better team. They where so professional and great at what they do. Thanks Ladies!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Olivia R

I used Bespoke Beauty for my engagement shoot and was thrilled! I'm not a fussy bride and was quite literally in their hands, it turned out beautifully! I will be hiring them for my wedding as well!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Natalie K

Wonderful makeup artist! I was a bridesmaid last week and I love how the makeup emphasized natural beauty and features and the brides makeup was absolutely gorgeous! Very easy going and fun to talk to as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Emily C

Thank you Annie and Erin for helping to make my wedding the best day ever. They were both so organized and accommodating during our whole planning process and the day of the wedding. I had to change around our hair and makeup schedules several times as well as add additional... Read More services as our day drew near. Annie and Erin were totally fine with the changes and Annie even ended up styling the groom's hair because he was feeling nervous about it himself. Overall, I loved my bridal hair and makeup! They did a wonderful job making me feel beautiful, but also still like myself. I would highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Danielle G

Wonderful working with these gals and they did a phenomenal job. I couldn't have been happier with their work and flexibility. I highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Sarah M

Annie and Erin were wonderful to work with. I basically never wear make-up or fuss with my hair, and they made me feel extremely comfortable from the get-go, making it clear that the idea was to keep me looking like me. I got married in Manhattan but live out of state, and they... Read More graciously squeezed in a rehearsal for me right around Christmas when I was in town. Their humor and down to earth attitudes immediately put me at ease, and came in really handy on my wedding day when I was starting to get very anxious. My hair and make-up looked great, and I cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 linda s

The ladies from bespoke beauty were great. Showed up on time and worked all the way through to make us all beautiful! The ladies were sweet, complimentary, professional, and did excellent work. They were even singing with our young daughters and showing them a fun time! Our... Read More makeup stayed throughout and helped the pictures to look great! I would highly recommend them!

Erin Mayhugh & Annie Reynor

-Erin Mayhugh and Annie Reynor- have been working in the Event and Entertainment Industry as professional Makeup and Hair Artists for more than a decade each. Erin's makeup resume includes work for TV, print, magazines, special events and commercials. She also works frequently on high fashion photo shoots and music videos. Annie is a high fashion freelance hairstylist and Master cutter, Colorist and Hair extension specialist. They'll strive to make your wedding day a fun, carefree and beautiful experience!