Best of the Best DJ's Inc.

Las Vegas, Pahrump, Boulder City, Mesquite, Nevada

The MOST Award Winning DJ Company in Las Vegas

Update: We just added our 300+ video testimonials from couples on our website. More than an other DJ in the WORLD. Winner of the "Best of Weddings 2017." We are proud to say that we are the Only DJ Company in Las Vegas to be inducted into the Knots Hall of Fame. "Best in Weddings" winner 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2012. Winner of the "Brides Choice" 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 from Wedding Wire. Given to the top 1% of Wedding Pros Nationwide. Fun & interactive. Your complete host & emcees. We are fun and interactive. We will do everything possible to make your special day one that you and all your guests will still remember 20 years down the road. Specializing in events that require MORE that just a DJ.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Las Vegas, Pahrump, Boulder City, Mesquite, Nevada (702) 497-1399
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lesley L

I had a great experience with DJ Steve at our wedding in Las Vegas! This company was very quick and easy to communicate with. All questions were answered promptly and professionally. I loved that this company knew our venue well (The Venetian/The Palazzo). They were there early... Read More to set up and made our entrance special! Steve was our DJ and he communicated with us through out the night making sure everything was going smooth. He played all the music I had requested and did a nice job getting people to dance. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married in the Las Vegas area! The price was perfect and they were so flexible with everything. They helped make our wedding day special!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Krystal F

Best of the Best DJ's was an absolute blessing at my wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They responded in a timely manner to all inquiries and were very flexible with changes (even the week before the wedding!). They were prompt and professional, but also friendly... Read More and outgoing during the entire evening. Truly a great experience, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

The service was OUTSTANDING!!! I created a flow of my reception and gave it to the DJ and he kept everything in order just as planned.. Even when we ran long on some things, he would check to see if I was ready for the next task or if he should wait. The DJ would watch me and... Read More wait for a simple signal from me to let him know its time to move on to the next segment of the reception.. They played a great mix of songs that had everyone moving in their seats and on the dance floor regardless of age.. My Best Friend is critical about EVERYTHING and even he has said nothing but good things about my DJ Service - SHOCKING !!! I have recommended BEST OF THE BEST DJ services to everyone who may need a DJ. Thank you again for being a part of the Biggest day our lives.. Mr & Mrs Anderson 03/19/2016

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

Best of The Best did a fantastic job at our Mt. Charleston wedding. Always on top of things, Scott kept the guests dancing and having a great time. I can't say thank you enough.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Crystal P

This company and Steve was AMAZING. My venue's preferred DJ fell through and so I googled DJ's based on reviews. He was quick to CALL me, and sent me detailed info from what he needed from us AND contacted our venue to get details on setup. The day of the wedding he did a great... Read More job keeping things flowing. I was worried to find a DJ that was cocky and played the music they knew best, but Steve played EVERYTHING I asked him too. He also checked in on us throughout the night to make sure things were going smooth. IF I had to find something to complain about was he didn't fade out the songs we asked him to for the lip sync we had, so they ended abruptly (we cut the songs & emailed it to him) and kinda the same thing for some songs during dancing. (prob my fault cause I told him to blend/mix songs to keep it going) but it just cut off. Other than that, he did awesome making sure the night was perfect. DJ's make or break a wedding and he definitely MADE it for us and kept people dancing all night. THANKS, STEVE!!

2016-12-12T13:44:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that they were happy campers. I would like to mention being a bit of a perfectionist, that we were told that the couples were going to do a brief lip sync and we were to fade out as they... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Krystal W

DJ Steve was the Best! I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very talented and if you choose him it is a sure bet you are going to have a fabulous time!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

DJ Steve - Best of the Best DJ's Inc. - provided an outstanding DJ/music/light show for our daughter's wedding reception. We highly recommend Best of the Best DJ's Inc. and they made a great wedding reception even better!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Alexa K

Wow! I have never had a more fun dj! He had a sense of humor, he understood the type of music we wanted, he communicated with us and he was such a sweet guy!! Everything went so well with their help!! I highly recommend these guys! Steve was great with getting back to us on... Read More questions we had and ensuring that we got what we asked for! Great job!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Olivia F

Steve was fantastic! I am so pleased that we decided to go with him for our wedding. Not only did he play the music that was requested and kept the flow going, but he was also super professional and made sure to check in with us throughout the night. I truly appreciated his... Read More enthusiasm and attentiveness to detail. He made our evening that much more special. I would definitely recommend Best of the Best to anyone looking for an awesome DJ for their big event. :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Janice H

Such a fun DJ!! He asked a lot of questions to make sure he was good with what we wanted. He checked in with us every so often to make sure everything was good. He also got people dancing which was what I wanted. Overall and amazing DJ and I would totally recommend him to anyone... Read More who needs a DJ for an event!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 frederick j

Best of the best did a wonderful job! They're truly the best of the best.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Cari C

DJ Steve was AMAZING!!! Prior to our wedding reception he was available, responded to emails in a timely manner, and was up front and honest about what to expect. At the reception he did an amazing job at being our master of ceremony - literally it was all perfect! For the... Read More music - he played all the music I wanted and music that my guests wanted!! He was great at reading the crowd. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end! I could not have asked for anything better!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Samantha R

Steve was absolutely amazing!! Honestly I do not know what would've happened without him to help me decide what time to get things done. He played all the songs I requested and was so kind!!! He was also very well priced, everyone complimented on our music, Thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Reina F

Best DJ and experience ever! We could not have been any happier with how our wedding turned out, our DJ was attentive and made sure we were happy with how everything was going. He played all of our requested songs and kept the party going until the very end! We are so... Read More incredibly happy with the service we received from Best of the Best DJ's Inc., we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

I had my wedding at Alexis Park Hotel and Steve was an awesome DJ .. He kept everything moving and everyone enjoyed dancing! He was fabulous and I would definitely recommend him! He was easy to work with and very detailed.. Love his work!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Natasha K

We were in Vegas from Florida for our 10 year vow renewal. The communication was great leading all the way up to the event. We had a small intimate reception so music was good. He also was great at playing the music that was requested to get the party going.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 katie w

DJ Steve was absolutely amazing! He led our reception, and gave us flexibility with the event. We didn't have to worry about anything the whole night. He played great music, and our family is very grateful for him making our night so special!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Jasmin O

Truly is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Brittany M

Amazing DJ! I am so lucky we found him! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and new how to get the crowd going. I would 100% recommend this DJ to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015

DJ Steve was perfect! Made the night go very smooth. He was the perfect amount of involved. We came from VA to Vegas for a Halloween wedding. I had a very special song request (which turned into a mosh pit) and Steve played it perfectly. Highly recommend!

Worst part of our wedding...

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Erika J

Yikes! Unfortunately, our DJ was the one and only AWFUL thing about our wedding. We were so displeased with DJ Steve (yes, the owner) I couldn't believe it... especially with the great reviews on The Knot and all of the positive video testimonials. We had a small, intimate... Read More wedding but Steve DJ-ed like he was at a club. A lot of shouting, a lot of aggressive remarks, it just made us all uncomfortable and not what we were expecting. As a DJ, you should feel our your crowd to see what type of audience it is... that didn't happen. - When asked if we can meet with Steve before the wedding, his assistant said he's a pro and hasn't met with a couple in over 10 years, so we didn't meet with him. Wish we could have, because it would've been clear our personalities didn't mesh. - We filled out four repetitive papers regarding our music taste and wedding reception timeline. We also spoke with Steve a week or two before the wedding to review everything. All of this was disregarded the night of our reception. As we arrived to our reception venue, Steve pulled us aside to ask what the timeline would be, would we be doing a bouquet toss, etc. He was jotting down handwritten notes on his papers, but these questions had all been answered previously. - Steve would say remarks that made our guests feel bad/guilty for not dancing, which it should've been clear he wasn't playing good music. "YOU will make MEMORIES for the bride and groom if you dance and also if you don't dance. AGAIN, I REPEAT, YOU will be MAKING MEMORIES if you dance"... or "I still see some people sitting down over there... COME DANCE!" Either take a hint that people are enjoying conversation with their families, or play better music to get people to dance! Don't shout at them and make them feel guilty! - His music shut off at least 4-5 times and his response was a look on his face like he didn't know how to fix it. - There was a song played that had a tambourine in it... Steve played that part of the song longer and brought out two of his own tambourines and shook them in front of the stage for what felt like 2 minutes. Is this a circus? - He played music we specifically asked him not to play. - When we didn't smear cake over each other at our cake cutting, Steve shouted into the mic and asked our guests "Who wants them to do that again!??!?!" Aggressive! - He realized at the event that he didn't have some of the music we requested (i.e. our last dance song) so he picked his own song and followed it up with the Warner Bros "That's All Folks" clip... SO TACKY! And something he should've seen beforehand and told us to pick another song. - At the end of the reception, he hounded me and the groom to fill our a survey so he can win an award. He also emailed us twice on our honeymoon saying "Sorry to bug while you're on your honeymoon, but we're up for this award..." Spend your money elsewhere and DO NOT book this DJ.

2015-10-30T15:59:46 Response from the vendor

We are going to try to take the high road and be as diplomatic as possible in our response. We are VERY sorry to hear that they were not happy with Our services. Our tried and PROVEN techniques that we have tweaked over the last... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

My husband and I got married at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and Steve was the DJ for our reception. To say he did an amazing job would be an understatement!! He exceeded all of our expectations and made sure we had a stress free night!! Everything was coordinated perfectly and... Read More we couldn't be more grateful!! My husbands family is from New Orleans and Steve got all the music request we had perfectly. Thank you Steve your the best!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Rachel C

Best DJ EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We traveled from Tucson for our wedding in Vegas and he made our destination wedding perfect. He got all our special songs (I know he had to search/download some just for us) and kept everyone dancing all night. We were OCD and sent him a list of... Read More our top 200 songs and I swear he played at least 30. Our ceremony music was timed perfectly and he just made our day perfect! Thanks so much for everything! Rachel and Steve

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

DJ Steve was awesome. He kept the vibe going and played all the songs we requested. Not to mention that he accommodated us after our first DJ cancelled with one week til the wedding. Thank you DJ Steve!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Gina L

We couldn't have picked a better DJ! It was completely awesome. Steve truly is a one of a kind guy! People are still telling us that we had the best reception ever. No one ever left the dance floor! Steve did an excellent job as the MC and kept everything on time the whole... Read More night. Extremely professional, prepared, and helpful throughout the whole process. Great energy. We got so many complements on the creativity and variety of music Steve played. Thank so much for making our day so special. :)

Steve Scott

Many years of entertainment experience including "radio jock."