Delicious Food, Specialty Rentals and more!

Beyond the Box Catering is a full service catering and event company servicing the DFW area since 2004. Featured as a preferred caterer on some of the city's top venues including The Perot Museum, The Dallas Arboretum and The Old Red Courthouse in downtown Dallas, we specialize in corporate catering, weddings and special events of all sizes. We are proud to deliver a "Complete Service" guarantee to our guests and clients. In addition to food and beverage, Beyond the Box offers professional staffing, specialty event rentals and day of wedding coordination to make your experience simple and efficient.

Cuisine

Cajun, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Food Trucks, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Samantha B

I cannot say enough great things about Beyond the Box, they are truly amazing! The food is great, the staff is wonderful, and Megan is one of the best people to work with! Whether you pick something from their menu or have a specific dish in mind, Beyond the Box will exceed all... Read More your expectations. They were so easy to work with and made sure everything we wanted was perfect for our wedding! Do yourself a favor and get the Steamship beef carving station, I am so glad we did! Not only does it taste amazing, but your guests will love it! Thank you Megan and the Beyond the Box team for an amazing evening and delicious meal!

2017-06-16T09:47:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us take part in your special day! Hearing that we exceeded your expectations is music to our ears. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to create the perfect menu for your wedding :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rasheda S

There are no words to describe how amazing Beyond the Box is! From catering to coordination, Megan made sure our wedding day dreams came true. The food was awesome. It was very reasonably priced and we were giving more than enough. Megan worked with us and was very timely. She... Read More provided excellent customer service and went above and beyond to suit our vision and budget! Not only did she provide catering but she coordinated our wedding. She was more than worth it. Hiring BTB made our day so calm and peaceful. The only thing I did was get pampered and walk the aisle. She took care of every small detail and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for both catering and coordinating services. She will definitely made your day a DREAM COME TRUE!

2016-12-06T15:08:30 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful you chose Beyond the Box to help you with your wedding, and are so happy we met all of your expectations! Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working on all of your wedding details with you. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Steven W

Beyond the Box provided catering services for my daughter's wedding. Beyond The Box passed hors d' oeuvres, mixed cocktails, and a sit down dinner for 143 guests with desert and midnight tacos. Beyond the Box exceeded my expectation. The food was excellent. The service and... Read More the skills of the bartenders was outstanding. The steaks were done to perfection. My guest all raved about the food and service. "Best wedding ever". I can enthusiastically without reservation recommend Beyond the Box for your catering needs.

2016-05-17T11:43:15 Response from the vendor

Thank for choosing Beyond the Box for your daughter's special day! We always strive to give our clients the best wedding ever... we are pleased to know that we reached that goal. Congratulations again to your daughter, new son-in-law and the rest of the family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 E A

We just had my sons wedding and Beyond the Box was the caterer we choose and the guests absolutely loved the food! Megan was fantastic! She made the process simple and absolutely easy. Everything was exactly as planned and the food was delicious and served hot! She was a... Read More pleasure to work with, so very helpful, insightful and professional. Highly recommend this vendor and Megan!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 mary n

I did a lot of research for caterers and was initially impressed with Beyond the Box’s huge amount of options. They have everything from simple appetizers to carving stations. I was trying to plan a menu for a casual backyard wedding with interesting choices for simple eaters... Read More and foodies. Megan was great at suggesting some good options to accommodate my guests and my budget. The food and service were phenomenal. They did such a great job throughout the night and the food was so outstanding. I think the jambalaya balls were everyone's favorite. Everyone who hires Beyond the Box MUST have these on their menu. Megan was very helpful every step of the way. She was prompt getting back to me whenever I emailed her and very accommodating when I was trying to decide on the menu. I've never done a catered affair before, but not having to do anything but enjoy the party was a treat and well worth the money. I would definitely recommend BTB to anyone looking for a caterer.

2017-05-30T14:39:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback!! It was a pleasure working with you to find the perfect menu for your intimate, backyard wedding. We are so happy everyone enjoyed the food, and hope to get a chance to host another event with you!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Meredith G

The planning was seamless, the food was delicious and the staff went out of their way to be helpful during the wedding and afterwards. Megan was well organized and was able to guide us through a planning process that was certainly new to us! We highly recommend them.

2017-04-21T16:20:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review, Meredith! We are so pleased to hear that we made your wedding planning experience easier :) thanks for letting us help you with such a special day!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Savannah C

So pleased! Megan was incredibly easy to work with and accommodating. The food was delicious, and everything went smoothly st the wedding. I highly recommend Beyond the Box!

2017-04-21T16:21:59 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for your wonderful review, and for choosing Beyond the Box with your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017

Beyond the Box knocked the food out of the ballpark for us at my daughter's wedding on 3/18/17. EVERYTHING was delicious. All of our guests raved about the meal, especially the mac & cheese. We served the bbq buffet and the meat was so tender, it melted in your mouth. Megan... Read More was extremely easy to work on the front end, during tasting, to make sure we were totally onboard and satisfied with our selections. During the event, all of the catering staff were total professionals. Do not hesitate to give them a try. You will not be disappointed!

2017-03-21T17:27:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you and your guests loved the food... it was our pleasure working with you to make sure the wedding was all that your daughter dreamed of!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Camille B

Beyond the box was so easy to work with! They did an amazing job and everyone kept talking about how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer for any event, especially weddings!

2017-01-11T13:33:04 Response from the vendor

We are so glad everyone enjoyed the food! Thank you for letting us help make your wedding memorable :)

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Leah F

Wow! Beyond the Box exceeded all of our expectations. The food was outstanding and beautifully displayed. The waitstaff and bartenders made sure our guests were well fed and happy. I also can't stress enough how great Megan was as our Day of Wedding coordinator. Simply put,... Read More if you're looking for great food with professional and competent employees, Beyond the Box is the way to go.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Morgan B

Loved working with Beyond the Box! Megan made everything so easy, and the food was amazing. We are still getting compliments from our guests. The selection was originally what sold us, and we were not disappointed! They really allowed us to be creative and tailor the menu to our... Read More personality. Loved it!

2016-08-19T16:10:30 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that your guests are still raving about your wedding! Thank you for choosing us to take part in your special day - it was our pleasure working with you to give you the perfect wedding.

catering

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Top notch operation all the way around - the staff was amazing and the food was delicious. After checking a lot of menu's and prices, Beyond the Box had the best selection and price. Having such an attentive staff made it an amazing experience and I hope to use them in the... Read More future for my other daughter. I worked with Angela on selecting food - she answered every phone call or email. The night of the wedding I was amazed at how together their operation was. (It made me think of how I could do better at my place of business)I can not say enough good things about Beyond the Box. They were awesome!!!

2015-11-12T14:48:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that we helped make your daughter's wedding memorable, and look forward to having the opportunity to do the same for your other daughter.

Delicious

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Laurie C

The food was great and all my guest were happy. We had chicken and salmon. I would highly recommend them.

Meet The Manager

Megan de Farcy

While working in restaurants during college, Megan soon realized food was her passion. In 2013, she got the opportunity to work with Los Angeles Chef Jeff Torin of PDA Catering & Cuisine as Assistant Event Manager. In 2014, she became Associate Coordinator for Jen Rios Weddings, managing all day of logistics. In between weddings, she worked with Chef Anthony Van Camp at SER Steak and Spirits at the Hilton Anatole. Bringing a decade of food, hospitality and event experience to Beyond the Box Weddings, she strives to make every wedding memorable!