Biagio's and The Terrace

Paramus, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Biagio's and The Terrace

A BALLROOM IN PARAMUS, NJ

The Terrace. Couples looking for a beautiful rooftop ceremony love The Terrace. This space accommodates up to 1,300 guests in an uncovered, outdoor location. The picturesque surroundings of Bergen County provide a romantic atmosphere for exchanging vows. The Terrace comes complete with a bridal suite, a separate cocktail room, private bathrooms and The Ballroom.

Terrace Ballroom. From the moment couples and their guests walk through the 28-foot entryway, they'll be amazed at the grand, but modern, ambience. The ballroom makes a stunning backdrop for capturing all the memorable moments of the day with its colorfully-lit waterfalls, Italian marble decor and delicate chandeliers. It accommodates up to 700 guests without a dance floor or 500 guests with dancing.

Biagio's Ristorante Ballroom. For a smaller, but still elegant reception area, this ballroom has a gorgeous mahogany bar and wood trim with lovely modern lighting. The highlight of this space is the granite dance floor. This smaller ballroom hosts 75 to 150 guests.

Banquet Room. Intimate receptions for 50 to 100 guests can be held in this space that has plenty of room for a DJ staging area to go along with the dance floor. The Banquet Room has abundant natural light and framed artwork decorating the walls, but it still leaves a lot of leeway for couples to be creative in establishing their own style.

Fireplace Room. This unique event space is for couples who just need a cozy, elegant spot for exchanging vows or celebrating with 40 to 65 of their closest friends and family. The stone fireplace and natural light provide a welcoming place for mingling and taking photos.

Biagio's and The Terrace allow outside vendors for an event, including catering. Couples looking for classic Italian cuisine served by an outstanding staff often find that the wedding packages offered by Biagio's Ristorante far exceed their expectations.

Guests rave about such choices as prime rib au jus, pecan-encrusted chicken in Dijon mustard sauce and Chilean sea bass. The restaurant also offers a vegetarian or other specialty menu upon request.

Biagio's and The Terrace are owned and operated by a family with more than 25 years of experience in the food service industry. The friendly event professionals go out of their way to guide couples through their wedding planning to make the day-of as stress-free as possible. Other highlights of this venue include:

• State-of-the-art lighting in The Terrace Ballroom
  • Chocolate fountain available
  • Site fee includes linens, china, tables, chairs, flatware and glassware

Intimate Events at Affordable Prices

Introducing The Terrace, Bergen County's premier wedding & special event venue, and the newest addition to the Biagio's Ristorante family located in the heart of Paramus, New Jersey. With over 25 years in the food service industry, this family-owned and operated banquet hall brings its intimate ambience and attention to detail to a grand scale. The color-lit waterfalls and unique rooftop terrace perfect for photos & ceremonies, stunning 25-foot-heigh entryway, magnificent Italian marble, luxurious bathrooms and bridal suite, separate cocktail room and grand ballroom accommodating up to 500 guests with state-of-the-art lighting are just a few of the details that set The Terrace apart.

Ballroom, Restaurant, Rooftop

Food + Catering, Planning

299 Paramus Road, Paramus, NJ (201) 652-0201

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Danielle M

From the moment I walked in... I knew this was the place for our wedding reception. The Terrace is beautiful from the entrance to the rooftop. Tommy and everyone there are amazing!! From our first meeting I knew we were in good hands. All of my phone calls and emails, even about... Read More tiny details were answered quickly and thoroughly. The food was amazing cocktail hour, until the dessert extravaganza!! Our guests could not stop raving about the service, their glasses never empty and their napkins always folded! Jenny took great care of us and the bridal party and Amanda had everything running smoothly from start to finish!!! Everything was perfect! We highly reccomend Biagio's and The Terrace

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Marra A

I cannot express how amazing our experience was at The Terrace. Their professionalism and accommodation were unsurpassed. From the minute we walked in to tour the facility we knew this was the location for our special day. Tommy was the most pleasant person I have ever worked... Read More with and he made every part of the planning process easy and understandable. The venue is gorgeous - pictures do no justice. The outdoor ceremony space is flawless, and every detail was taken care of the entire day. As the bride there was never a time I wanted for anything - the maitre d was incredible and the team was professional and friendly and I truly enjoyed every moment of the day. We could not have asked for anything more perfect than our dream wedding and that is exactly what we got. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making every one of our dreams come true. I wish we could get married again - maybe we will see you in 10 years for our kid's weddings!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Maria L

I couldn't have asked for a better setting for my fairytale wedding. From the attention to detail to the exceptional service, people are still talking about what an amazing wedding we had. Amanda was so attentive and helpful throughout the night and Taylor was exceptional from... Read More the moment of our arrival until our departure. The food was exquisite. The bartenders definitely helped the party get started so a special thank you to both Nicole and Gabriel! The Terrace was an outstanding venue and photo backdrops will make it a definite memorable day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Michele K

We got married at The Terrace this past July 30th 2017. It was beyond perfect and the team at Biagios Ristorante/The Terrace are absolute pros. Not only was the entire staff amazing the days prior to our event and during the event, but even after the event we can honestly say... Read More everyone feels like extended family! Everyone who attended our wedding was raving about the beautiful rooftop ceremony, the delicious food and the sophistication of The Terrace. Big shout outs to "Big Teddy", Anita, Tommy, and Athena who made our entire experience an absolute pleasure; and to our outstanding maitre'd Amanda, who was absolutely extraordinary in every way and so incredibly kind throughout every interaction. And to Michele (our bridal assistant, I'm sorry, I know we're spelling this wrong) and Taylor who were amazingly helpful throughout our wedding day, making sure every detail was tended to and that we were cared for at all turns. The level of attention, great energy, and sincere passion shown to us by every person involved in all aspects of the planning and execution of our ceremony and reception was beyond measure. If you are shopping for a North Jersey wedding venue do yourself a favor and check out Biagios in Paramus!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Stephanie O

We just had our wedding on 5/20/17. Jen and the entire staff at the Terrace were attentive, professional, and exceeded our expectations with service. We fell in love with the Terrace the minute we saw it and couldn't have picked a better place to exchange vows. All of our... Read More guests (and us!) were blown away with the layout of the cocktail hour, with the service they received and how delicious the food was. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and look forward to hosting future events with them. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Veronica M

From the moment I walked in... I knew this was the place for our wedding reception. The Terrace is beautiful from the entrance to the rooftop. Tommy and everyone there are amazing!! From our first meeting I knew we were in good hands. All of my phone calls and emails, even about... Read More tiny details were answered quickly and thoroughly. The food was amazing cocktail hour, until the dessert extravaganza!! Our guests could not stop raving about the service, their glasses never empty and their napkins always folded! The whole staff took great care of us and the bridal party and everything running smoothly from start to finish!!! Everything was perfect! We highly reccomend Biagio's and The Terrace

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Jacqueline B

Our wedding was on Friday, May 26, 2017. When we started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a venue to hold both the ceremony and reception and had an outdoor area. We met with Jen back in August of 2016 and from the moment we met her and walked into The Terrace we knew... Read More this place was going to be hard to beat. After walking around The Terrace, the entry way, the lobby, the reception hall, the rooftop space and the beautiful decor already in place I was able to envision our wedding day. We mainly worked with Jen, but dealt with Tommy here and there as well. They were both so helpful, answered all of our questions, accommodated our request and even found a specific "Croatian Beer" my fiance wanted for the day. We have heard from other friends that the food was always really good at The Terrace, but those words did not do it justice. The food was phenomenal and we still have people commenting about the food, saying they can't wait to go to another event there. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. The day turned out to be the perfect weather to hold the ceremony on the rooftop. Since we got married on Friday of Memorial Day weekend, we knew there might be an issue with traffic and the team at The terrace had a plan in play to handle that. Our ceremony was set to start at 6 p.m. We held the ceremony off for abut 20/25 minutes to give guests more time to get there. The Terrace provided drinks and cocktails for the guest who already showed up and they were able to enjoy the beautiful rooftop space a bit more. We had a bridal attendant with us the entire day who was very attentive. There were a few last minute changes with our seating chart and they were situated promptly. The food, the lighting, the Viennese Extravaganza, the venue and most importantly the entire staff at The Terrace could not have been more perfect. We really didn't stress about anything while we were planning our wedding because we knew we were in good hands. Thank you to The Terrace for making our wedding day more perfect then we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Melissa G

The Terrace at Biagios was the first place I thought of when we got engaged and I didn't even see the inside. I just had a feeling this would be the BEST place for our families to come together to celebrate our marriage and I was so right! The service and food were OUTSTANDING... Read More to say the least and the elegance of the venue just exceeded our expectations. Our guests have been RAVING about our wedding at The Terrace for days. We can't thank them enough for taking extra special care of us. Thank you a million times for making our dreams come true!! Melissa and Anthony Guagenti

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Abby S

If you are considering using the Terrace for a wedding or any event look no further! The newly renovated Venue is drop dead gorgeous and so tasteful & elegant, also in the ballroom they have all the lighting effects installed right into the ceiling and offer a lighting package... Read More that we used that turns the dance floor into a club - ask for Charlie! From the first time we went to see the Terrace and met with Paula we knew we were in good hands and it would be the perfect place for our wedding. She helped us plan everything out and was always available to answer any questions we had along the way to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. The whole staff went above and beyond the service was impeccable all of our guests have been raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! We could not have been happier with our Maitre D Amanda who made sure every detail of our decor was perfect and that everything ran smoothly all night, she was extremely attentive to us, our families, and guests at all times. Food was delicious and there was more than plenty to go around with a 7 station cocktail hour plus passed hors d'ouevres and vodka luge, than into the ballroom for dinner that includes salad, intermezzo, & choice of entree all of which were amazing, and we did the Viennese hour which was complete with a flambe show intro combined with them opening the wall to reveal several unbelievable stations of our choosing - our guests were blown away! I don't know what I would have done without my Bridal Attendant Taylor, she was right by my side all night making sure I had everything I needed from a glass of wine to slippers to put on my feet! Taylor even helped me with putting on my dress & veil, and drove us back to the hotel when the shuttle left without us! We had the best day of our lives and can't thank everyone at the Terrace enough!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Christina T

We fell in LOVE with this venue the minute we walked in. Not only is it gorgeous and clean, but it is fairly new as well. The team we worked with were unbelievable and made us feel comfortable from the start. Tommy was outstanding and did everything he could to make us feel at... Read More ease while planning such a large event. The food was AMAZING! People are still taking about how wonderful The Terrace was. You will not regret booking your wedding here!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Mailyn G

I'm still at a loss for words when trying to explain how magical and perfect my wedding day was! Tommy, Paula, Jenn, and Amanda were phenomenal! From the minute we walked into The Terrace, we knew that we had to book the venue! The venue is absolutely stunning! The lighting... Read More at the venue is amazing. The whole night we were constantly waited on. The food was delicious and plentiful. Our guests cannot stop raving about our wedding. Every little detail was executed beautifully. My husband and I cannot say enough positive and amazing things about The Terrace. We are very grateful to the entire Biagio's staff for making our wedding day so perfect and memorable.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jennie V

I had my wedding here last night and I left speechless! Amanda, Paula, Tommy, Taylor and their entire staff were AMAZING. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! The food was delicious and the service was over the top! Water glasses were always full and everyone was served... Read More their meal at the same time! Amanda and Taylor made sure that my husband and I were always happy and taken care of along with our parents and bridal party. Even when my bustle broke,Taylor came to the rescue! I cannot thank you enough for a wonderful night! If these reviews are your deciding factor about this hall, I strongly suggest you book them! My guests haven't stopped talking about the food! Friends are already interested in having future events at The Terrace!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Erica A

Words can't express how grateful we are to Paula and the entire Biagio's staff who made our wedding day unforgettable. The entire planning process from beginning to end was so smooth. They were very professional and easily accommodated all of our special request. Their... Read More attention to detail is impeccable and took great concern with following through each one. Paula was patient and accommodating through all the hiccups along the way and we are eternally grateful to her. Paula is thoughtful of her clients and she went the extra mile to check up on us not because we were using their facilities but it was her genuine acts of kindness and thoughtfulness that made us confident we made the right choice of picking Biagio's to partake in our wedding festivities.Her hard work ethnic is one that surpasses the other venues we have hosted our previous events. Charlie was just so down to earth, polite and made our reception look spectacular. Everyone was complementary of the ambiance the room and how beautiful the night unfolded. We had a great time! The food was outstanding. All of our guest truly enjoyed our selections that were tailored made to our liking with the chef. If we could get married all over again without a doubt we would share that day again with the entire Biagio's family. Thank you and may God continue to bless you all. Love Erica and Sam

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Tracy M

We had our wedding on July 23, 2016. Tommy was so easy to work with, and made sure that all of our needs, wants, and requests were met. The whole staff at The Terrace the day of the wedding was on point and made sure that everything ran extremely smoothly. We had almost 200... Read More people at our wedding, and we have not heard any negatives, "could have been betters" from anyone (and I have a very vocal family). We had the up-lighting and tv package, plus did our ceremony on the rooftop. The cocktail hour was incredible and extremely extensive. The sit down dinner was amazing, and everyone at our wedding is still talking about the Viennese hour with the 5 stations, and how "out of nowhere" the wall disappeared and all of these desert stations were visible. I am so glad that we chose The Terrace as our venue. Our night was magical and everything I wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Kristen M

My husband and I can't say enough amazing things about our wedding at The Terrace. The food, the service, and the atmosphere was superb from beginning to end. Tommy went above and beyond to make our dream wedding come to reality. Our guests can't stop saying it was the best... Read More wedding they ever went to. Everyone loved the food as well and the venue itself was breathtaking. I'll never forget walking into the ballroom with my husband before everyone else and just wanting to cry at how perfect everything looked in that room. We will never forget our wedding at The Terrace! Thank you to everyone that made it so wonderful.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Marc M

Cannot stop receiving rave reviews on service and food! Amazing. Thank you so much for being so amazing! No venue and setting could be better!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Michelle B

I just had my wedding at The Terrace 4/30/16 and we were so pleased on every detail. The staff was so attentive, food was amazing, great lighting and beautiful ambiance! The managers were great to work with and really made everything run smoothly. Highly recommend The Terrace!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

I worked with Tommy and he was outstanding. He was so polite, positive and accommodating! No matter what we asked for he accomplished. Our wedding was so gorgeous and the food was amazing! We are still getting compliments on how delicious the food was. The terrace ballroom it's... Read More so beautiful and the lighting made the room so romantic. I would recommended them to everyone I know! Anything our parents needed they were given immediately and my bridal attendant was so attentive and helpful. Best experience I could of ever hoped for while planning my wedding!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Jacqueline N

We just had our wedding there on March 12th, and it was absolutely perfect from start to finish. The food is amazing, and our guests have told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Tommy, the venue manager is awesome and is there for you every step of the way! They... Read More didn't miss one detail and make us 100 percent happy and confident with everything. We even got to have our ceremony outside on their amazing rooftop!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Let me just start by saying WOW! This venue is amazing and Tommy and Paula are amazing people! My husband and I got married on 10/25/15 and we had the cocktail room, outside terrace and ballroom all to ourselves and our guests. It was such a pleasure having the whole venue to... Read More enjoy your special day and not having to worry about running into another bride or another party!! Any questions or concerns I had, tommy would call me back with in the hour and was very attentive to personal detail which was wonderful because I had a few polish traditions that I wanted at my wedding and he was on point with everything! If you want an elegant affair with or without a budget, the terrace is the place to hold your event!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Erika O

Upon looking at The Terrace as a possible location for our wedding, it was love at first sight. in fact, it was the only wedding venue we looked at while in our planning process. we were just blown away! our guests loved how beautiful the location was and have not stopped... Read More talking about it with us since our event on August 22nd, 2015. As a whole, the venue's food, service and accommodations were beyond our expectations and better than what we could've imagined. We decided to have our ceremony on the terrace, which is highly recommended as it is beautiful. Weather on our day thankfully was perfect, but the staff was very prepared with a backup plan for any inclimate weather. Something that was very reassuring for the both of us. From that point on, the party just flowed wonderfully from cocktail hour to the reception. We cannot thank Paula and her wonderful staff enough for the tremendous party they helped us in throwing!! We cannot wait to be back at The Terrace again in the near future. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 danielle t

The Terrace was a dream. We were married there on Sunday. Throughout the whole process of planning, they were attentive to every detail and accommodated every request that we had. The venue itself is stunning, out of control gorgeous views for pictures. Our ceremony was on the... Read More Terrace itself and was magical as the sun was setting. The food was exceptional , many guests raved about the cocktail hour flavors and options. The entrees were amazing as well. Tommy and his team were always on point. I could have not asked for a better venue or team to handle our 250+ guest affair. Highly recommend them for anyone looking to get married in north Jersey. The experience of planning with Tommy and Athena was priceless, there are no words to express our gratitude to The Terrace. Easily the nicest venue we looked at in the area and we are SO happy we had our wedding with them.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jennifer P

We had our wedding at the Terrace on September 26th, 2015. It was the first place we visited and it was actually still under construction. While meeting with Tommy and envisioning the final plans with him that day we knew The Terrace was the place for us. Tommy was fantastic... Read More from start to finish. He went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect for us. Our wedding wouldn't of been the same without him and his amazing staff. Everything from the cocktail hour, to our amazing bridal servant, to the service, the food, the atmosphere, and the rooftop. Everything was just more than we ever imagined. We are so happy we chose The Terrace. Every single one of our guests raved about the food, service, and our amazing cocktail hour. I highly recommend this professional staff and venue to everyone that wants a wedding with a beautiful atmosphere and delicious food. Tommy and Paula really have a passion for making your wedding day perfect in every way and you will feel that from the first day you meet them and they will not disappoint you in any way. The best in every aspect.

08/15/15 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Emily C

Our wedding day was phenomenal, it was all we had hoped for and more! We had thoroughly researched venues and chose The Terrace for its fresh elegance and fantastic reputation of the established restaurant Biagios. My mom and I worked closely with Bobby during our planning... Read More stages and he was a tremendous help in planning our menu and meeting all of our needs before the big day. His expertise in wedding planning was invaluable and he was a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding was a dream come true! The cocktail hour was amazing, not only was the food outstanding but the presentation was on point throughout the entire evening. Our guests were so impressed. The quality of food ranks among all top venues in the area. Our reception room was stunning, spacious, elegant and lent itself to a party space beyond compare. My guests were blown away by the Viennese extravaganza and the amazing themed stations that were memorable and thrilled guests of all ages. At the end of the night countless guests approached us saying that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!! We were thrilled to hear such positive feedback from our guests! The staff and service on the wedding day really made the evening complete. I was so at ease knowing everything was being tended to. Paula managed the evening flawlessly! She went above and beyond for us and it was so appreciated. Overall, this venue is the perfect combination of excellent quality, service, and professionalism that you would desire for a perfect wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Liz G

I was recently had my reception at Biagios. Mostly everyone there was incredibly helpful. There were a few times that things became confusing because we dealt with so many different people there, but overall everything was amazing. All of our guests raved about how nice the hall... Read More was and how great the food was. We only received a handful of complaints about the dinner. I was disappointed that at our tasting I was unable to try the chicken (I ended up getting it that day and not liking it). I was told it did not matter if I did not try it because not many guests would order it. It's not so much that I could not try it that bothered me, but the way I was responded to that bothered me. Most of the people we worked with day of were great. Our bridal attendant was great at the cocktail hour, but then we did not see her again until the very end (I had my bridesmaids refilling drinks for us). Overall I would definitely recommend The Terrace, every place will have a few small problems but overall our day was great!