Book Your Wedding with Big Cedar

Couples with a love of nature and adventure may wish to consider Big Cedar Lodge in Ridgedale, Missouri. Located in the Ozark Mountains, Big Cedar Lodge combines the rustic charm of log cabins with the elegance of impressive lodges, all surrounded by the tranquility of the mountains. Big Cedar Lodge has a number of venues for couples to consider for their wedding ceremony and reception.

The Garden Chapel. Located on a vista overlooking the Ozark Mountains, the Garden Chapel is a traditional white clapboard chapel with a sweet steeple and working shutters. The fountain pavilion outside the entrance of the chapel is a picturesque spot for photos after the ceremony. Inside the chapel, white walls create a bright, crisp atmosphere, while floor-to-ceiling windows let in the natural light. A large peaked arch window at the front of the church allows the great outdoors to be the background of the exchange of vows. The Garden Chapel seats up to 80 guests.

Grandview Lawn and Conference Center. Couples can exchange vows on the expansive lawn with a view of Table Rock Lake behind them. The reception can take place in the Conference Center's expansive ballroom, which can hold up to 500 guests. Huge windows look out onto the mountains and lake.

Worman House. This beautiful country house has beautiful grounds for ceremonies and an indoor dining room that can accommodate up to 140 dinner guests. The dining room has fantastic views of Table Rock Lake. Couples may wish to exchange vows or serve cocktails on the brick-paved Worman Patio around the fountain. The patio has amazing views of the mountains and lake.

Lady Liberty Yacht. The custom-built 62-foot yacht can accommodate up to 40 guests. Small wedding ceremonies and receptions can take place on the yacht while cruising around Table Rock Lake.

Top of the Rock. Couples can exchange vows in the breathtaking Chapel of the Ozarks at Top of the Rock. The chapel is located at the highest point in the county and has majestic views of the valley below. The chapel has a warm wooden interior and its huge windows let in a jaw-dropping view.

Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. The 10,000-acre Dogwood Canyon Nature Park has incredible indoor and outdoor ceremony venues. Couples can exchange vows indoors at the rustic pine log Hope Wilderness Chapel, whose window allows couples to exchange vows framed by a waterfall. The chapel holds up to 100 guests and has an outdoor fire pit. Couples can also hold their ceremonies outdoors by the Glory Hole, a beautiful spot in the canyon where a waterfall cascades into an emerald pool or by the 60-foot-high Thunder Falls waterfall.

Chapel at Integrity Hills. Located on a hillside, the Chapel at Integrity Hills has stone floors and walls, iron chandeliers and huge windows offering amazing views of the valley below.

The Stables. The Stables offer couples a ceremony and reception space that fulfills the fantasy of an elegant barn wedding. The warm wooden interior has peaked ceilings and a balcony on the second level that runs around the room. It can accommodate up to 200 guests

Banquet Rooms. The lodge also has many banquet rooms couples can consider for their ceremonies and receptions.

Big Cedar Lodge charges a location fee and also has a food and beverage minimum. Service charge and tax will be added to the total. All food and beverage is provided by the in-house catering team at Big Cedar Lodge. The lodge has wedding planners on staff to you plan your wedding day and surrounding events.

Tables, chairs and linens are provided, as is dishware, glassware and flatware. Dance floors can be set up in any of the reception venues. Setup and breakdown are included.

Guests at Big Cedar Lodge may participate in a number of outdoor activities hosted by the lodge. Skiing and snowshoeing are popular in the winter, while hiking, fishing and horseback riding are popular activities the rest of the year.

Couples and their attendants may wish to relax at the spa at Big Cedar Lodge. The spa offers massages, facials and body treatments. Brides and their attendants can also have manicures and pedicures done for the wedding. The spa's salon can also style the bride's hair and trim the groom's hair and any facial hair.

• Bass fishing
  • Vintage Chris Craft boat available
  • Kevin Costner's vintage 1950s truck available for use
  • Rolls Royce available for use

Big Cedar Lodge - Premier Wilderness Resort

Your wedding should be the most magnificent and memorable day of your life. Whether you’re imagining an intimate gathering or a grand celebration, we vow to make your wedding day an unforgettable experience. Choose from rustic, luxury venues including charming chapels, intimate patios, spacious lawns and a grand ballroom — all with breathtaking views of Table Rock Lake.  Before and after the ceremony, Big Cedar Lodge offers extraordinary settings to gather, celebrate and honeymoon. Envision a rehearsal dinner aboard the Lady Liberty, our 62’ luxury yacht, a round of golf on one of our three world-class golf courses, or relaxing with your bridal party in the Bridal Suite inside our new full-service Cedar Creek Spa. Your Story Starts Here.

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Cruise, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate, Mountain, Restaurant, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

190 Top of the Rock Road, Ridgedale, MO (417) 339-5159

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jodi C

Our ceremony was held at Integrity Hills Chapel followed by a cocktail hour on the lawn with our reception inside the Stables. The chapel is something out of a movie & the view over the lake was breathtaking. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend weather wise... Read More which boded well for our fireworks , as well as the use of the two fireplaces inside the stables & the fire pits that we placed around the patio. The food was amazing & the bar service top-notch. Most all of our guests at some point throughout the evening mentioned it being the best wedding they had ever been too & it's still talked about to this day. We lived in St. Louis so all of our 150 guests traveled from out of town which made Big Cedar Lodge a great place to host the Friday night before the wedding as guests arrived. We, along with our guests, enjoyed lake views & drinks around the fire pits at Top Of The Rock followed by live music at Buzzard Bar. The day of the wedding many of our guests booked a cave tour while the groomsmen played golf & the bridesmaids got ready in our cabin. The beauty of having our wedding at Integrity Hills was even the guests staying at the nearby La Quinta were able to enjoy the accommodations of Big Cedar property while they were in town. We owe so much success of the wedding to our coordinator Julia. She helped make everything leading up to the wedding & the wedding itself as stress free as an out of town wedding can be. She answered any & all of my questions from the day we booked never making us feel like a burden; she literally was there for us every step of the way. We truly could not have dreamed of a more magical wedding day & look forward to celebrating our anniversaries there in the years to come.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brittany M

After touring Big Cedar we couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else! Erin (our big cedar wedding coordinator) was incredible. She worked with me to help me pull it all Together and it was a dream come true. We had people come in from 15 different states, most stayed at... Read More big Cesar in falls lodge with us or in valley view next door. Our wedding was October 14th and today is October 31st and I still getting texts and calls about how much fun our wedding was! That says a lot - thank you Erin and big cedar Team for giving us the best wedding weekend we could have ever dreamed of.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kylie B

This past spring, we were married at Integrity Hills with our reception at The Stables. A more perfect spot does not exist! Between the venue, the food, the views...the high quality of this list goes on and on...We were especially grateful to the amazing staff that really went... Read More above and beyond in making sure our day was smooth and exactly how we imagined.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Jessica C

We just went to check it out it was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Anne C

Absolutely the perfect venue for our wedding! The Garden Chapel was beautiful and the view could not be any better. Planning the event was seamless. Everything was perfectly planned better than I could have imagined with no stress. Our reception was also perfect at the Osage... Read More restaurant. Overall amazing service and a perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda S

We had our reception at the worman house. It was just beautiful and the perfect setting over looking the lake. The buffet room being located just off from where everyone was sitting worked out really well. Everything was great!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nicole S

We got married and had our reception at the Worman Patio/room. Big Cedar went above and beyond to accommodate my celiac disease. Their service is top notch and the food was amazing. Our wedding coordinator, Alison was outstanding. She handled all the details and kept us on... Read More task and helped wherever it was needed. Our day was perfect thanks to the staff at Big Cedar!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jacqlyn B

I recently got married on 5/6/17 next to the waterfall at Big Cedar Lodge. I chose to do one of their elopement packages because we decided on just a small wedding with only 11 guests. The elopement package included 5-7 different spots on the property to choose from, bouquet... Read More of half dozen roses for me and a boutinneire for my hubs, in the color we chose, bottle of champagne, cake and dinner voucher for the two of us. Ok now that those details are out of the way, I worked closely with Courtney and Julia and could not have been more pleased!! They were so responsive and answered all of my questions promptly, sometimes even more than once...sorry Courtney! The officiant called me about a week prior to the wedding and we discussed what we wanted for our ceremony and then he met us at the door the day of, so it was truly stress free! The property is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I actually had a friend's husband ask if we got married in Ireland when he saw a picture I posted on FB overlooking the lake. I can't wait to get my pictures back because there are so many good spots to get an amazing picture at. Even though there were more than one wedding going on the same day as mine, I never encountered them personally, just from a distance, and it still truly feels like it's your special day and you're the only one there, that's how vast the property is and how many wedding location choices you have. We did our reception dinner Osage restaurant at Top of the Rock and it was stunning! The food was amazing, the service was impeccable, the ambience, the views...oh my gosh I cannot say enough. I highly recommend Big Cedar Lodge to anyone, and wouldn't think twice about doing it all over again!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allison S

We had our wedding at Integrity Hills in December 2016! Everyone at Big Cedar was a joy to work with! Our wedding coordinator, Julia, was awesome - she always had an open line of communication to help with the planning process in any way possible. She was extremely organized and... Read More so much fun to work with! The wedding day was perfect thanks to all of our wonderful vendors and the fantastic staff at Big Cedar. The whole weekend was an absolute dream! I can't wait to visit for anniversaries in the future! I highly recommend Big Cedar Lodge/Integrity Hills for your wedding and reception venues!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Mary C

Erin was wonderful to work with. The Worman House was gorgeous, the food was delicious, it was the perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley M

My fiance and I went back and forth on a tropical destination wedding. On a whim, we took a trip to Branson for a short weekend vacation to celebrate our engagement and were urged to check out Big Cedar Lodge. Not thinking much of it, but figured it was worth looking into, we... Read More called and were able to meet with a wedding coordinator the next day! That day when we met with Erin S and saw the Integrity Hills Chapel/Stables we immediately knew that THIS WAS IT and our destination wedding would be this beautiful destination IN MISSOURI! The venue was so incredibly beautiful and picturesque (and unlike anything we had ever seen) that we fell in love right away and knew it would be a wonderful location to ask our friends and family to travel to. We were even able to book the Villa to host many of our friends and bridal party for the weekend- being able to relax and unwind with those we love most was my favorite part of the weekend and the best spot to host our bridal party and families for our rehearsal dinner. Choosing Big Cedar to host our wedding was the absolute best choice we could have made. Not being familiar with the area, I loved that BC provided a list of top vendors in the area which made it quick and easy to book a florist, decorator, cake baker, and band (and they truly were the best of the best)! Erin S. was our wedding coordinator and she was beyond wonderful to work with from Day 1. I was totally overwhelmed by the thought of planning a wedding and she helped ease my mind with her calm and patient demeanor. She was sweet and professional all the way through, answering all of my questions timely and diligently and taking care of all the important details on the BIG DAY. She worked with us to create a food and drink menu exactly like what we wanted and coordinated with our vendors on arrival/delivery, allowing me to not stress and really enjoy the day with our guests. At the time of the wedding, they were doing updates to the Stables and we were the first wedding in the space. I was nervous not knowing what it was all going to look like or what to expect, but the updates took the venue/reception to a whole new level- the addition of the outdoor patio being the cherry on the top! The staff was wonderful and the food impeccable- our guests couldn't stop raving about the service, quality and overall beauty of the location. I truly felt like we gave our guests the one-of-a-kind and unforgettable experience we were looking for. This place was worth every penny (my dad even agreed! ;). Thank you Erin and BCL for helping to make our wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alisha S

Absolutely beautiful. We could not have picked a better venue to get married and have our reception!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Gena L

We got married at Integrity Hills at the end of July and I'm not sure how the weekend could have been any better! Our ceremony was supposed to be on the conference center lawn, but because the lawn was in rough shape we ended up moving it outside between the chapel at integrity... Read More hills and the stables. The move ended up making the ceremony even more beautiful! Alison was incredible to work with and made sure all of the chairs were moved to our new location the morning of the wedding. We had our reception at the Stables and everything was gorgeous!! The food was top notch, everything was set up beautifully, and the cake was exactly what we asked for. My parents rented the Villa next door for the weekend and it was the icing on the cake! Everyone that made the trip down early came over Thursday and Friday evening and we had a great time getting both of our families and friends together before the wedding. While everything is expensive at Big Cedar, I wasn't stressed at all because I knew everything was going to be taken care of and the setting is breathtaking. We lost count of how many people told us this was the best wedding they've ever been to! Thank you Big Cedar!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Jaime C

Big Cedar Lodge was absolutely amazing to work with in planning my wedding at Integrity Hills Chapel and Stable this past 4th of July weekend. Julia, the coordinator helped us with many of the details and the food and bar was spectacular. We decided to add the fireworks... Read More package to the end of the reception and was the highlight of the night... something everyone will remember. Thank you Julia and Big Cedar Lodge

Top of the Rock

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Kristin S

Big Cedar is a stunning venue! They do multiple weddings a weekend, with four different chapels, so they are definitely a well oiled machine. We really enjoyed our planner, but did have some struggles. At times we felt as if we were just another wedding and lost in the shuffle,... Read More a couple of details were missed (ultimately corrected but added way more stress than necessary), but overall it was a fantastic day. The best part about getting married here is that all of the vendors work together on a regular basis so they know each other and work well together, which made our lives way easier. Over all the venue was stunning, and our pictures are perfect. We had the most amazing time!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Katie B

Allison Laughlin is amazing. I recommend her 100 percent! She always went the extra mile for me!

Integrity Hills Wedding Chapel at Big Cedar Lodge

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Lindsey H

We had our wedding here, and it was gorgeous! The staff was so helpful. This is absolutely the most beautiful chapel! It overlooks Table Rock Lake and the hills. We had our wedding in the fall, and the fall colors were beautiful. The staff there did all the set up and clean... Read More up...we didn't have to do a thing! The chapel is so beautiful that we did not have to add any decorations. The wedding coordinator that Big Cedar provided (included in the venue price) was so helpful... we told her what we wanted, and she did everything! She responded to calls and emails immediately and was there during the rehearsal. You do have to pay a separate fee for the rehearsal the night before. They also provide a piano and you can use your phone for music, too. We had a string quartet and the chapel provided the chairs. There is also a bridal suite for the bridal party to get ready-- also very pretty for getting ready pictures. You get 2 hours for the venue price, so we got ready in a hotel room that morning and then got dressed in the bridal suite and did touching up. You can pay for additional hours if you need it for the chapel, but we were able to get dressed, take pictures, and have the ceremony within the 2 hours. Bottom line, Integrity Hills is a beautiful chapel and is worth the money. The staff is so helpful. I would recommend the venue to everyone!

Great Food

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Joy C

Big Cedar provided the food, beverages and cake for our wedding at Integrity Hill's. Everything was delicious and the cake was just perfect.

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Melinda K

Integrity Hills is a beautiful venue for a wedding and certainly made our big day one to remember for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Katie b

We had our wedding at Big Cedar in October. It was absolutely perfect! We rented the grand view lawn and the three lawn rooms. Everything looked beautiful and was exactly like I wanted. They worked with us to make everything I wanted possible. It was definitely expensive but... Read More well worth every penny. My wedding day was amazing, couldn't of asked for a better day or venue!

Great location

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 griselda n

Awesome place

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Christina F

We spent the weekend at Integrity HIlls for the wedding and it was absolutely perfect. The staff was amazing, the chapel and reception area are perfect. We really couldn't complain about anything. Everything worked out perfectly - we had our service and while we took pictures... Read More the guests walked over to the Stables for the reception. We have gotten so many compliments on how fantastic our wedding was and we thank Integrity hills for that!

Wonderful place

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Debbie Jo F

Great place and a wonderful scenery

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Melinda M

Absulotely beautiful!

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Kayla S

This place is jaw-dropping in terms of beauty and elegance. Everything is top-notch. We were planning our wedding with them during an ownership and complete management and staff change so that's where our problems came from. Lots of confusion and some things still ended up... Read More incorrectly. However, the new ownership change was an excellent thing because it is ran so much better and efficiently. The new staff are knowledgeable and great!