Chicago's Favorite Wedding Planner

BIG CITY BRIDE | FAVORITE CHICAGO WEDDING PLANNER Big City Bride provides the ultimate planning experience for couples seeking exceptional care, thoughtful guidance and the finest wedding style, goods and services. The Big City Bride team, lead by Susan Cordogan, is celebrated worldwide for their beautiful events. Your planner will embrace you throughout the journey to ensure you enjoy all the moments that matter. Featured by People Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, the Style Network and more. Flexible hours to fit your schedule in the comfort of their charming Lincoln Park studio at the corner of Sheffield & Webster.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Bow2010

954 West Webster Ave, Chicago, IL Chicago Area, Midwest & Destination (773) 525-7526

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Kriszta L

Big City Bride: Best Decision We Made! Big City Bride exceeded our expectations across the board. We worked with Susan Cordogan, the owner of BCB, who I reached out to because she was the planner for my sister’s wedding 9 years earlier, which was also amazing. I can’t say... Read More enough about Susan and BCB. Susan’s experience and expertise with wedding planning in Chicago was a huge advantage. Our first task to pick a venue is typically the most challenging part of the process, especially in a city like Chicago with such high competition to secure a date. However, Susan set up just one day to visit ten venues, and by the end of the week we had our dream pick at the Chicago Cultural Center for the date we wanted. From then on, our expectations continued to be exceeded. During the actual planning process, the biggest benefits were Susan’s familiarity and close relationship with the vendors, as well as her ability to manage and work within our budget. Right away Susan narrowed down vendor options to those that fit our style and budget, and worked out significant discounts. She was also a great liaison with the vendors, which was very convenient because it allowed us to focus on the more important (and fun!) aspects of the wedding. Our planning process was incredibly organized down to every detail; she proactively kept us on track, and our friends and family were shocked as to how relaxed we were throughout the process. No matter what type of obstacle we encountered, and we ran into quite a few, Susan resolved it quickly with an incredibly positive and professional attitude. For the day of, we did not have a worry in the world. Susan and the team made the family and wedding party feel relaxed, and everything was perfectly timed (which I assumed to be impossible based on many of the weddings I had been to previously). What surprised us the most, aside from how smoothly everything went, was how astounding the wedding looked beyond what we could have imagined, especially the décor and overall look and feel. Susan played an especially large role in that, and her hard work showed. BCB and Susan were the best investment we made in the entire process!

Big City Bride: a league of its own..

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Jessica C

If you’re going to hire a wedding planner in Chicago, look no further than Big City Bride. I am a full-time law student, so I needed someone who could stand by my side throughout the whole process; someone to handle even the most minute details, the logistics, and who could... Read More understand my demanding schedule. I interviewed just about every wedding planning company in Chicago and in terms of the services, support, and individualized attention Big City Bride is in a league of its own, while still maintaining the same price points as its competitors. From the moment I walked into the BCB office until the very last song played at my wedding, the whole BCB team was with me every step of the way. I was given the option to use my own vendors, or to choose from the wide array of vendors that Big City Bride referred. While Big City Bride handles the planning they are - in a way I can’t fully comprehend - able to perfectly capture what you envision. Even if the vision cannot be successfully articulated, they are such masters of the craft that they will bring it to life and carry it out, above and beyond all expectations. I am a type-A personality, so naturally I was hesitant to relinquish control to someone I didn't even know, but after my first phone call with Chrissy Magliano (my BCB planner), I knew I was in good hands. The Moral of the story is this: as far as wedding planning in Chicago is concerned, BCB stands above the rest in every aspect. Your search is over, look no further than Big City Bride. You WON’T regret it.

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Allie P

I cannot say enough about Big City Bride!!!! We could not have planned our wedding without them! When we got engaged in February, we were just slightly late in the game for planning the summer wedding of our dreams. After meeting with Claire Weller from Big City Bride, we... Read More were certain she could make our dream a reality in just 5 months!! She was so positive, upbeat and fun and we loved her enthusiasm! She got on the venue search immediately and she guided us in the decisions that needed to be made right away. With my mom helping with the planning from Ohio, she did an excellent job of keeping both of us informed in every detail. Claire made the wedding planning process FUN and easy and allowed for us to enjoy our season of engagement. Because of Big City Bride's amazing connections and relationships with all of the best vendors in Chicago, we were guided to incredible people to work with, while staying within our budget. Claire navigated every obstacle with ease and we were so impressed with her ability to stay positive and adapt to anything and everything that came our way! The Big City Bride team made our wedding day the absolute BEST day of our lives. It was totally stress-free and all we had to do was show up and enjoy! They had the day planned to the minute and when we saw the room for the first time, we were absolutely blown away. It was more beautiful than we had even dreamed it could be! Our guests had an incredible time and so did we :) We know how much time and hard work went into every detail of our wedding and we could not be more grateful to Claire and Big City Bride for everything they did to help us create our urban, elegant and "twinkly" wedding of our dreams!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mallory T

Cannot say enough good things about our experience with Big City Bride and most importantly our planner, Kayla. We were planning our Chicago wedding from Connecticut and worried about finding vendors and coordinating from afar. All of those fears and worries completely went away... Read More once Big City Bride came into the picture. They guided us through the entire experience and helped us find the BEST vendors in the city. I was super swamped at work and honestly don't know what I would have done without Kayla mapping out every detail. On the day of our wedding, it was pouring down rain and behind the scenes Kayla and Arin effortlessly worked to make sure our wedding party and guests had the same experience as planned. Any bride who chooses this crew of women will not be disappointed - they far exceeded our expectations and most importantly made our day one that we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Dana S

Kayla Mousser was our Day-of-Coordinator, and Taylor was her assistant. The pair were absolutely fantastic. Kayla gave us so much peace of mind, which allowed us to relax, have fun, and enjoy our wedding. She is super organized, warm, excited, and wonderful with getting... Read More everything done that we needed help with. Hiring Kayla was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Very, very highly recommended!

2017-10-19T14:22:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! This mean so much to our Big City Bride team! Congratulations to you and THANK YOU for allowing us to be a part of your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Catherine P

If I could give Arin Calamari and Big City Bride 5,672 stars, I would. I cannot say enough about what an incredible experience it was to work with this amazing girl!! I began planning for our wedding on my own, we had a whole year and I thought - "why not? I'm creative!" Little... Read More did I know that when it came down to crunch time in the last month that I would need so much help. Arin was quick to call and save the day, and once she had all the details she literally ran the whole of everything with such grace, poise and excellence. Throughout the whole night of our wedding we kept getting asked about our planner and who she was and how amazing everything had come together! Just thinking about all of it still brings tears to my eyes. I don't know what I would have done without her, and our parents were so beyond amazed with her work as well. She is the sole reason why my best day ever was just that, the BEST day ever. Thank you to Arin for your hard work and patience with me and our giant wedding group (23!!) We are forever grateful and can't wait to give your name to everyone for when they get married and hopefully to see you again soon <3

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Deanna C

You can stop searching for the best wedding planner because you found them with Big City Bride. I would give them 10 stars if I could. I had the pleasure of working with Claire for my son's wedding. From the moment we met, I knew everything would be perfect. Claire helps to... Read More make the entire planning process enjoyable, fun and completely stress free. She is very diligent and meticulous, and above all, so friendly. Our wedding was held at The Drake Hotel in Chicago and from the biggest detail to the smallest, and everything in between, Claire made sure the event was flawless. She gave my son and daughter in law the wedding of their dreams. It was above and beyond anything we could have imagined. Simply magical!! Thank you Claire and Big City Bride. You're the best!!! Mary Capotosto

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Ann W

I cannot thank Kayla enough for everything she did for us to achieve the perfect wedding weekend! We were honestly blown away at her attention to detail in every aspect, her enthusiastic and professional attitude, and all of the extra effort she went through to make every moment... Read More flawless in execution. Not to mention, she was tons of fun! Every person has come up to me asking who she was and what company she worked for to help coordinate our day. I cannot imagine our weekend without Kayla. She started working with us about 3-4 weeks away from our wedding. At that point, stress and excitement is high and to have someone completely take care of last minute finalizations and details was a godsend. I did not worry about a single thing. Absolute best money we spent! I recommend Kayla and Big City Bride to every Bride and Groom!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amee L

Deciding to work with Kayla Mousser of Big City Bride was unequivocally the best decision I made during my entire wedding process, second only to saying yes to the proposal! To anyone who is considering planning a wedding without working with a planner - I was in your shoes: I... Read More am type A, organized, and meticulous, and thought I would be able to handle a wedding on my own. But what I know now is that throwing a wedding is more than just coordinating a lot of vendors; 100 little things come up along the way, and Kayla is the difference between simply surviving your wedding planning process, and actually enjoying it. She takes the time to get to know both the bride and the groom, their personalities, their styles, and you truly feel as though you are talking to a friend who is 100% committed to executing the wedding of your dreams. To the point that, as a bride, you often times will turn to her for advice even before asking your groom! Her advice is always authentic, sincere, and thoughtful - she will tell you the things you need to make your vision come true, and the things you can cut out. You never once get the impression that her relationship with any vendors or other parties drives any of the decisions in your process; and she truly advocates for everything she can on your behalf. From the bottom of my heart, I can say that working with Kayla truly made the process more seamless and enjoyable. If you have the chance, you MUST work with Kayla for your event - you will not find someone whose personality is more charming, advice is more helpful, or whose execution is more flawless! Truly the best decision we made!! Kayla, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for all that you did to make our day so special!! Amee & Sunny

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Casey T

I had the pleasure of working with Arin at Big City Bride for my wedding at the Chicago Cultural Center. I did not know how badly I needed her help until I started working with her, and thank God I did! Arin was incredibly helpful without being overwhelming in the month leading... Read More up to the wedding. She ensured we had all boxes checked, particularly with items I had not previously thought of, making me especially grateful to have someone who knows the ins and outs of weddings as a resource. Arin's extremely detailed timeline, which are a staple of Big City Bride's operations, was phenomenal-- kept everyone calm, organized, and ensured perfect execution. Lastly, she was so sweet and encouraging. I cannot say enough about Arin or the BCB team. They were a dream!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jenna Q

If you are an anxious person at all, having a planner, especially Big City Bride is the WAY TO GO!!!! Whether you need a day of planner or the full enchilada, their team is there to support you. Claire Weller was our planner and I can't even imagine our wedding without her... Read More there through the whole process. She was attentive, creative, thorough, a good listener, and just everything we were hoping for. I had a lot of anxiety leading up to the day and Claire was able to keep me calm from the moment she walked in the door. Her calmness was palpable and I would've been a mess without her. Our wedding was an absolute success. Our wedding was months ago and friends and family are still talking about it. We owe it all to Claire! WE LOVE CLAIRE!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Ann W

Kayla Mousser with Big City Brides nailed it! We just experienced our dream wedding for our daughter and Big City Brides orchestrated a beautiful beautiful event! If you want professionalism and attention to detail Kayla was outstanding. We cannot adequately express our... Read More gratitude. Thank you Kayla for thinking of everything. From the reminder that our meals were getting cold to ushering in and out every item for display, for keeping us on schedule with such subtle style. We felt we could relax the entire event because we knew your watchful eye and expert mind were anticipating every possible scenario. I can't tell you how many times we heard the phrase...."Who is your wedding planner.....she is amazing!" We highly recommend Big City Brides. Clearly the best money we spent on this event. Thank you so much! With gratitude, Ann Wyant

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Morgan Y

I cannot say enough good things about Big City Bride and our planner, Kayla. Our wedding was more complicated than most, yet she far exceeded all of our expectations. Our family has been glowing about the day ever since and Kayla was a huge part of making that happen. From... Read More the minute we first spoke on the phone, Kayla made every effort to get to know us as a couple and to make sure that she understood what about the day was most important to us. She kept these priorities in mind at every stage, carrying out our ideas and making suggestions that enhanced our vision. Because we planned an Indian wedding spanning multiple days, we had many atypical (and last-minute) requests for Kayla that she executed perfectly. We had numerous long meetings where Kayla patiently waited as we figured out what exactly it was that we wanted and then she ran with it. We never felt rushed – Kayla listened and took all the time that was necessary to make sure that we were comfortable. Whether we needed a horse, a drummer, last-minute favors, or very specific ceremony decorations, Kayla researched vendor options, kept track of where we were at every stage in the process, and personally oversaw everything on the day of. She made countless checklists that proved essential and kept us all on track, reminding us of the things we had not thought of and keeping us from trying to tackle too many decisions at once. She really lightened our load and made the whole process more enjoyable. The end result: not a single thing went wrong on the day of our wedding (seriously). We never even worried that something might go wrong, because we knew Kayla would be there to handle it exactly as we would want it handled. She stayed with us from (very early) start to (very late) finish. She brought along multiple additional staff members to coordinate at all the different locations, distributed tips among the vendors, communicated with the photographer, the venue, the DJ, our families. We didn't have to think about anything on our wedding day other than spending time with each other and our families, and the day was absolutely perfect. Kayla is incredible and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jessica S

I could not ask for a more trust worthy, knowledgable, and all around amazing wedding planner! Susan Cordigan knew EXACTLY what I wanted and helped me make our dream come true. Big City Bride kept everything organized for us and made sure to stay on top of everything... Read More throughout the whole year. We were never stressed while planning our HUGE wedding because Susan was so on top of everything and constantly would send us check-lists and reminders. She picked out all of our vendors (videographer, photographer, florist, lighting, band, etc.) and each one was the perfect choice. Susan has been in the industry for so long that she knows what works and what doesn't- I highly suggest using her for your next wedding. She comes up with small details that most people wouldn't come up with (ex. confetti during the reception while dancing). Even though she is located in Chicago, she was still able to make my wedding in South Bend, IN come to a perfect reality.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Melissa D

Hiring Chrissy to do my wedding was the single best wedding planning decision I had over the course of my 2-year engagement. Chrissy is the consummate professional- she was able to turn all of my half-baked ideas and Pinterest pictures into the most amazing day. She is... Read More professional and warm, handling my parents' 1000000 emails with grace and our logistics with precision and ease. Additionally, as an out of town bride, I could not be more grateful for Chrissy's excellence in structuring my three Chicago visits. She ensured that I saw venues and vendors, so I knew I was making informed choices. I cannot be complimentary enough about Chrissy's services and cannot thank her enough for creating the perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jacqueline Y

Working with Big City Bride was the absolute best decision we made in regards to our wedding. From the very beginning, they made me feel calm and confident that EVERYTHING would be handled. We worked with Chrissy Magliano, who was absolutely amazing. She helped bring my vision... Read More to life, even though I wasn't really able to articulate that vision in the beginning! On the day of the wedding, I can't even count how many times I thought, "Thank God for Chrissy". Literally every part of the wedding weekend went completely smooth without even a little hiccup. The vendors that Chrissy and BCB work with are out of this world and we could not have been happier. I recommend BCB to anyone I know who has recently gotten engaged in the Chicago area. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them, they truly made the whole experience stress-free and FUN! I'm so shocked I can say I actually truly enjoyed planning my wedding, and I have BCB to thank for that.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Katelind M

KAYLA, KAYLA, KAYLA. Oh my goodness. I cannot say enough about her and BCB. Kayla helped me plan an entire wedding in 6 weeks. Literally, everything - I didn't have a dress or anything. Due to a family illness we needed to move our wedding up and move it from the West Coast to... Read More Chicago and with the help of Kayla you would have never known we planned it in such short notice. Kayla thought of everything I would have never even began to think about and then some. My heel broke before the ceremony and she fixed it. She taped my dress for me when needed. She made sure I was fed and hydrated. :) She was there for every question, and supplied me with multiple options when I asked. She also handled the little things that I did not have the time to worry about. It is amazing what she pulled off for us in 6 weeks. She was my sounding board and never appeared to get annoyed with me. :) My husband I could not have done this without her. We even had random family members and guests comment on what a great job she did running the show. She went way above and beyond what she needed to do. By the end of it, Kayla seemed more like this amazing superhero friend than a wedding planner. We will forever be grateful for what she did for us. Love you Kayla!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Tara S

I've never been to a wedding before my own and I must say of all the weddings I've seen and heard of, mine was one of the best. When I hired Kayla of big city bride my wedding plans were in ruins and my previous planner from a different company totally abandoned my wedding. I... Read More didn't trust anyone with my wedding after such a poor experience with the previous company. The venue I selected recommended Kayla of Big city bride and im soooooo glad they did. Kayla was such a joy to work with, I miss her already. She was able to deal with my dysfunctional family, my limited budget (that my previous planner put me at the top of) and still my day was more magical than I could have imagined. She was there for every tear, every meltdown and every moment beautiful moment of my wedding. I didn't have to do anything! I love how she was willing to take all of my stresses away and also keep us on track for the wedding and the planning. She returned every call, text, email and she was willing to work with me living in Texas!! Every idea I had she was able to incorporate and she was afraid to realistically tell me what we were able To accomplish. The office is so beautiful and clean and it is in a great Lincoln park community. Every question I had Kayla was able to answer and relay information to me, while considering I had never been to a wedding before. Everytime a guest or bridal party member dropped out of my wedding or an unexpected change occurred, Kayla was able to improvise in a way that my wedding wouldn't be impacted. Kayla's research is so through and she is so great at what she does it's like she knows what you need before you ask. My chicago wedding was everything I could hope For and I wish I could do it all over just to start with Kayla and Big city Bride!! I will see you 10 years from now at the anniversary destination vow renewal! Please post how many pics you want of us! I don't even know what to say my wedding was like magic and a dream all in one! I will never forget this !

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jill M

Words CANNOT express how amazing our whole wedding experience was. From Start to finish - everything was smooth, organized and stress free. Claire Weller is a GOD SENT ANGEL! Claire truly listened to us and was able to guide us towards everything that made our day... Magical.... Read More From choosing the PERFECT venue, the most delicious food, best music, and photographer, it was seamless and best of all, it was “US”. It goes without saying that - BIG CITY BRIDE met every expectation 10 times over, our wedding has been exactly a month from this review and we are still on wedding cloud nine! Yury and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts; we couldn’t have done it without you!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Susan E

Hiring Chrissy Magliano as the wedding planner for our daughter's wedding was the best decision we could have made. Chrissy was able to guide Sarah and Rob through the maze of available choices for caterer (Limelight was beyond our expectations), the band (Greenlight -... Read More people are still talking about the band!), and the flowers...WOW ...Platinum Events outdid themselves with the flower arrangements. Chrissy created a schedule for the rehearsal and the wedding day (March 25, 2017) that kept us all on task but let us enjoy every aspect of the weekend. Our daughter was totally relaxed for her wedding. The photographs (Riverbend Photo Studio) definitely reflect the happiness and love felt throughout the event. Thanks Chrissy and Big City Bride for helping us create a wedding that we will always remember. We would not have changed one thing.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Trish S

I had found Chrissy and the ladies at BCB through two friends from high school who had used her for their Chicago weddings. To be honest, she was the only one I had contacted and interviewed when my husband and I were looking for a wedding planner. We went with the Grand Plan as... Read More both my husband and I work full-time and he travels for work and my Mom lives in Michigan. The first meeting with Chrissy, I loved her bubbly personality and really started to feel a bit of ease about the wedding planning process. Throughout the process, Chrissy never pushed or pressured us into something that was out of our budget. As a bride to be, I had no idea these were things to consider for a city wedding and that you want to get your venue before you actually book the church. Little did we know convention season starts in the city in May. Chrissy and her team found out that our proposed wedding weekend coincided with the Restaurant Show, which posed problems in trying to get hotel blocks from hotels as the majoirty of them weren't doing blocks for that weekend. Chrissy and her team were able to snag four different hotels with like ten or twenty rooms each. We picked Millennium Park Rooftop Terrace for our reception. Millennium Park couldn't confirm our wedding date because they hadn't finalized their 2016 event schedule. Chrissy worked her magic and was able to secure us a backup venue while we waited. Needless to say, this was stressful but yet a huge sigh of relief that we didn't have to stress about not having a venue we got denied. Chrissy was able to keep our backup on hold for 6 months without a deposit and she stayed positive and continued our planning process with Millennium Park in mind. 6 months later we got approved!! Our big day was here! Chrissy and her team kept us on schedule from the time they showed up to the Trump. We decided to get as many of our family pictures done at the Trump before the ceremony. Chrissy and her team got our LARGE wedding party down the aisle quickly and we actually finished the ceremony earlier than expected That gave us plenty of time to get all our pictures in 15 mins. Cocktail hour and the reception went according to plan and schedule! What was really nice is Chrissy reused the main bar we had at cocktail hour and turned it into the dessert /coffee station. She also reused our placecard board for our Garrett's Popcorn give aways. Chrissy and her team really took care of everything and I really got to enjoy our reception and dance the night away! Our experience with Chrissy and ladies at BCB was unbelievable! They really helped us with everything from start to finish, a lot of stress was lifted off my shoulders throughout the wedding planning process. Many of the guests that attended our wedding also had nothing but praises about how organized, professional, and helpful with any if there were any problems that arose during the day about these awesome ladies! To many brides they are so happy that the wedding planning was over because it was so stressful, but for me I really enjoyed and really started to miss it after the wedding! My advice to any brides reading this, if it's in your budget or if you're on the fence on factoring a wedding planner into your budget, hiring these ladies was totally worth it! Even after the wedding, I still keep in touch with Chrissy! I will be ever so grateful and always remember her and the other ladies at BCB for making our big day so special and memorable!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Yardley W

Wow - Big City Bride was the best decision my fiance and I made about our wedding. The entire Big City Bride team was a joy to work with, especially our planner, Claire. Claire is organized, energetic, full of unique ideas, artistic, and professional. She is an advocate for... Read More making sure what you dream becomes a reality. Claire quickly understands your vision and ideas and can then make excellent recommendations. We absolutely loved all of our vendors including catering, hair and makeup, floral & design, and cake! I loved that I never stressed about anything on my wedding day - I was completely relaxed and knew that BCB had everything under control. Thank you for a dream wedding, Claire and BCB!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Bob H

Having Big City Bride plan our wedding proved to be a great choice; to say Kayla Mousser was amazing is an understatement. In the months spent planning the wedding, we found Kayla to be a great listener, intelligent, highly organized and friendly. In short, she was very... Read More enjoyable to work with. Despite all the many moving parts involved in planning and execution, Kayla made it all seem so smooth. She was great at guiding us through the many and (at times) difficult decisions. The amount of time and stress she saved us is hard to measure. On the wedding day itself, she was magnificent. In a situation where so many things could have gone wrong - under Kayla’s calm and confident oversight - it all went on without incident. We owe Kayla and BCB a great deal of gratitude for making us feel like guests at our own wedding. Thanks Kayla and BCB! We highly recommend hiring BCB and Kayla.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jill B

Big City Bride is the BEST - they planned our Chicago wedding and made it the most romantic, glamorous and personal experience. Susan Cordogan is truly a magic maker - she has the unique ability dive into your mind and weave reality from your DREAMS. My husband and I chose... Read More BCB because we have been fortunate to be the guests, year after year, to the high-level events that BCB plans - hosted by our friend who has used BCB exclusively to plan his holiday fundraisers for over a decade. Known to be the most sought-after invitation in Chicago, these private parties captivate attendees, creating a unique experience that is truly spellbinding. Because we have this experience as guests onboard the BCB experience, we knew that hiring them to plan our wedding would deliver a guaranteed result. Susan and her AMAZING team are truly unparalleled in this highly competative industry - she was the pioneer of bridal planning on this level. Her outstanding reputation and respect among vendors is clearly reflected in witnessing her relationships at work - it is a beautiful coordination to watch her make things happen with ease, in what would be a difficult or impossible situation for anyone else. From concept, to the event, to after the event - BCB makes the experience seamless and fun. As a bride, the staff truly became my girlfriends - making the entire process personal and exciting. The team becomes as invested and enthusiastic about your wedding day, as you are, with a level of talent and professionalism that is unmatched. We love you Big City Bride...thank you for giving us the best wedding ever!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amanda P

Kayla at Big City Bride was AMAZING. She made the planning process so smooth - from securing us the best vendors in the city to troubleshooting any problems on our behalf to ensuring flawless execution the day of, she made it look easy. Additionally, she was my most trusted... Read More confidante throughout the process. She was always available to discuss ideas and reassure me, even when it wasn't necessarily included in her scope of work. It was obvious she wanted the best for our wedding. When I walked into the venue, I was blown away! My vision came to life in the most perfect way. It's such a cool feeling to be able to say the prettiest wedding you've ever been to is your own. As far as event management, it went without a hitch. Kayla keeps things moving and accomodated every single request we had the night of. It was almost like all I had to do was snap my fingers. To not have to think about anything other than having a good time, while knowing your guests are taken care of, was truly priceless. If you're thinking of hiring a planner, hire BCB! It was the best money we spent. Kayla, we are SO beyond grateful for you. It was the most perfect wedding.

Susan Cordogan

I'm a hard-working Chicagoan who loves weddings. I have been immersing myself in the hospitality industry for 25 years. My work includes weddings of ALL kinds, impactful corporate events and extraordinary social celebrations. I've been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, People Magazine, The Knot, Style Network, Crains Chicago Business and more. The Big City Bride team and I are truly grateful for each wedding we are called to do. It is an honor and pleasure to help clients navigate this important and personal journey so they can enjoy the moments that matter and love their wedding.