Big Night Jazz and Blues

Big Night Quartet is a highly acclaimed Austin-based Jazz and Blues band that offers a unique mixture of true talent, soulful energy, and polish. Intimate when it needs to be and entertaining when it’s time to dance, Big Night Quartet is perfect for your wedding or corporate event and can adapt to your specific taste, budget, and volume / space limitations. In any configuration, from a trio to an 8 piece band, Big Night Quartet delivers unforgettable performance and a timeless sense of elegance. Big Night Quartet is a bridge between the old world and new world. Their passion, versatility, and professionalism will delight you, and your guests will rave about the music for years to come.

Cello, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

6101 La Naranja Ln, Austin, TX Austin Texas, Central Texas (512) 983-8288

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Andrea Graciela D

Honestly, the best part of my wedding was seeing everyone's reaction to the band. We had a simple ceremony and reception for which they played both and entertained guests during the cocktail hour and from the first-minute people were telling me how much they loved the music. I'm... Read More disabled and we had such fun surprising everyone with a first dance with the band. They were playing to the very last minute and despite my hearing loss, I was able to dance along to the bass. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for their flexibility, professionalism, and kindness let alone their talent. Thanks for the memories!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Laura H

What a great sound and vibe! We used Blue Channel for our cocktail hour. They sounded and looked great. Andy was super easy to work with throughout the process. I thought they were reasonably priced as well.

Great affordable and professional band!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Amanda C

Andy and his group were wonderful! We had actually seen them perform at our close friends wedding and knew we just had to have them at ours. They added an elegance to our cocktail hour/dinner that would have otherwise not been there. All of my guests loved listening to them!... Read More Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a classy band at a price you can't beat!

Meet The Coordinator

Andy Boutot

Regarded by many as one of the finest vocalists in Austin, Andy’s smooth, rich, soulful voice and distinctive style can flow over you like honey or powerfully soar and take you out of your seat. He’s a singer for whom you stop everything you’re doing and just listen.