Bill Millers Castle

Branford, CT

Book Your Wedding with Bill Millers Castle

A BACKYARD IN BRANFORD, CT

Gazebo. The large, group-size wooden gazebo surrounded by hanging plants and flowers is a suitable outdoor, covered location for your intimate ceremony. A full patio extends from the gazebo for additional space. There is a hand-carved bar on the extended patio, which can be used for a cocktail hour under the stars.

Trellis. For a more open spot to exchange your vows, consider the manicured trellis on the estate's well-maintained lawn.

Chapel. A traditional chapel is another option for your wedding ceremony.

Reception Room. Indoor wedding ceremonies can be held in the large reception area. The three-story fireplace makes a great backdrop for the ceremony.

Ballroom. The reception area is an open ballroom with 30-foot ceilings with exposed reclaimed beams, and a section of the room has gorgeous, floor-to-ceiling windows and an ornate, grand crystal chandelier. The room has five oversized fireplaces and beautifully crafted wood floors that are great for dancing. Enjoy the rustic decor throughout with ornate wood carved walls, soft, white lights and several stained glass windows purchased from Yale University. This wedding venue can seat up to 250 guests.

The Grand Bridal Suite is available for every wedding party. With a full salon, vaulted ceilings, a spiral staircase, rustic decor and a stone fireplace, the Grand Bridal Suite is the right start to any wedding. Get ready in style with this fabulous option that's exclusive to Bill Miller's Castle.

With Bill Miller's Castle, choose from a variety of reception styles from traditional sit-down dinners or buffet-style catering. A five-hour brunch buffet reception is a great option for couples want to say "I do" earlier in the day and still celebrate with their family and friends. An event coordinator provided by the facility will help you decide which option is best for your wedding and guide you through each step of planning.

Every wedding package at this venue begins with a champagne toast, a cocktail hour with your choice of hors d'oeuvres and ends with coffee and tea served with the wedding cake.

The venue will provide catering and a full beverage service. Couples are responsible for the wedding cake, pastoral services, a DJ or MC service, floral arrangements and a photographer. A preferred vendor list is provided by the venue.

Weddings are a special occasion, which is why Bill Miller's Castle offers sweet add-ons for every wedding package. Indulge a little with these scrumptious treats:

• Venetian table
  • Chocolate fountain fondue station
  • Candy station
  • Cappuccino station

Why Rent A Hall When You Can Have A Castle

Bill Miller’s Castle is a unique venue that combines a rustic atmosphere with elegance. This spectacular elegant rustic structure boasts 30 foot ceilings, crystal chandeliers, five massive fireplaces, an enormous dance floor and rare antiques.

Backyard, Ballroom, Barn, Castle, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

834 East Main St, Branford, CT (203) 488-4583

Best. Day. Ever

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kimberly S

My husband and I recently got married on June 14, 2014 and had our wedding at Bill Miller's Castle. Lisa was FANTASTIC to work with and was so kind and professional. She and her staff made our wedding day something we will cherish for the rest of our lives! The food from La... Read More Luna is AMAZING and I got nothing but compliments from friends and family. The venue is so beautiful, inside and out. It was the 1st and only place we looked at in person and we were smitten as soon as we arrived in the parking lot. I would HIGHLY recommend having your event at this venue. They are wonderful people with a great sense of how to run an event and you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you Lisa and staff for a WONDERFUL day!!!! -Kimberly & Eric Davis

Magical experience

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Meghan A

Originally I planned my wedding at a smaller venue to save a little money. But from day one I was just not happy about it and could not get Bill Miller's Castle out of my head. On a whim I went back to Bill Miller's and met with Lisa Miller. She was willing to work with me,... Read More my dream and my budget. I spent a little more than I originally planned and do not regret a penny. If I had gone with my first plan I would have not felt nearly as happy as I did on our big day. The staff was so helpful. Lisa took control of the situation and served as my wedding planner for the day of the wedding to make sure everything happened as planned and on time. She took extra time with us leading up to the big day to make sure everything was perfect. She and her daughter, Victoria, were helpful and just a dream to work with. The food was amazing! Everyone at the wedding raved about it and La Luna earned themselves some new customers that day. I would, and have, suggest this amazing venue to anyone and everyone. Not just for a wedding but for any occasion. Everywhere we went on the property was an opportunity for another great photo. It is just gorgeous! We plan to go back on special occasions for their holiday meals as well! Thank you so much to Lisa and Victoria and all of the staff at Bill Miller's Castle!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Amanda H

The castle was the first place we looked at when searching for a venue and after comparing every other one to the castle we knew we had to book it! The place itself has so much character and charm. With all the details there it's beautiful rain or shine. The food is amazing!... Read More And the service is outstanding!! Our wedding was truely a dream come true. Lisa and Victoria make it easy to plan with letting you know what you need and catering to any requests you have. They make you feel like a princess in the castle. They are so friendly and caring. I can't thank them enough. Being able to get ready, have the ceremony and reception all at the castle was such a time saver. I would highly recommend Bill Miller's Castle to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Aamna M

The Knights recently got married at Bill Millers Castle. We had our ceremony and reception at the venue. My wonderful coordinator Victoria is absolutely amazing. From the day that I went to look at the venue all the way leading up to the wedding day and AFTER she has been... Read More amazing! The venue speaks for itself but the staff is just as hospitable. I am in a similar field: event/food and bev management and I have to say I was beyond impressed with the level of service and attention provided to us (not just the bride and groom but our guests as well) The warmth of the staff adds such a great touch to your wedding day, the sincerity and kindness and overall authenticity of the staff are hard to find in wedding venues. The food was amazing, i asked to change some menu items and without hesitation Victoria helped deliver what we wanted. The chef did a great job executing! Thank you so much Bill Millers staff and special thank you to Victoria Smith! We are so blessed to have had the opportunity to have been married at Bill Millers Castle! Much Love Aamna and Chris Knight!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Erin D

Absolutely amazing experience! Lisa and her staff were so professional. Our guests having been raving about the venue and food for weeks!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Anna S

This is the first time that I have EVER looked forward to writing a review. I will attempt to keep this brief, but I can't make any promises. From the moment we walked through the majestic doorway where we were greeted by the friendliest, and most down to earth duo (Lisa... Read More Miller and Victoria Smith) to sharing the moment with Victoria seconds before I walked down the aisle (to the motown classic "Stand By Me" accompanied by my dad sporting a hawaiian shirt) to say "I do!" we were treated with kindness, respect, and kept at ease with lighthearted humor to settle nerves on such an important day. The rustic, badass, open-spaced castle with endless angles to take the perfect selfie, is just scratching the surface of why this place is one-of-a-kind. The dance floor is big, and durable (which was extremely important to us twerkers of the world trying to go viral). The food? UNREAL. Lisa & staff make it a priority to ensure the selection is precisely what you are looking for. Now, I can't leave out the grand bridal suite- this room is fit for the most important pre-game of you and your maids' lives and created yet again the perfect space to spend the last minutes being a single lady. There is not enough room on this page to express how the seasoned wedding babes (Lisa and Victoria) provided us with the ideal service for our wedding. Where these women stand out is here: they leave the "saleswoman" crap in the parking lot and never try to lead you in a direction you're not comfortable going in. They are willing to truly listen to you, and help make the best day of your life. We will never forget the generosity and flexibility the BMC staff showed us and will continue to spread the word of how phenomenal our experience with them was. Do yourself a favor and at least reach out to Lisa Miller or any of the amazing BMC staff to book a tour. You will be treated as a friend, not a client - and for us, that made all of the difference. Love, Anna & Ryan Scott

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Elisabeth C

Look no further than Bill Miller’s Castle! My husband and I just got married there two weeks ago and my only regret is that I can’t find the words to appropriately thank Lisa and her daughter, Victoria, enough for making our big day PERFECT in every way! From the moment we... Read More walked in the front door for the first time, I got the “this is it” feeling and knew we found our place. I can’t imagine working with a more pleasant and accommodating coordinator than Lisa. Truly, there wasn’t anything she couldn’t do! On our wedding day, she and Victoria did not let me lift a finger – they had everything covered and the day and night was flawless! My family, my husband and I will never forget what a great feeling it was knowing that our big day was in such good hands from day one. The grounds and the castle itself are absolutely stunning – a photographer’s dream with so many beautiful backdrops inside and out. We loved how spacious it was – huge dance floor, lovely outdoor patio and gazebo, large bar room and a bridal suite to die for! Our guests are still raving about Bill Miller’s Castle and I’ll be recommending it every chance I get. Our videographer even said “Bill Miller’s is one of our favorite venues now!” To Lisa, Victoria, the Bill Miller’s staff and La Luna catering – thank you for going above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything we hoped and more! You are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Donna L

My daughter just had her wedding there. Perfect in every way! Food was unbelievable and staff were wonderful and accommodating! Venue is beautiful! Lisa and Victoria were a pleasure to work with. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Aubrey R

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Bill Miller's Castle in October 2015 and had the best night we could've asked for! Lisa and her daughter were wonderful and helpful, up to and during our wedding. Guests still talk about how they enjoyed the food (we did a... Read More buffet) and the ambiance of the place. So many people have told us it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to! It rained on our wedding day so we ended up having the ceremony inside, but with the lit fireplace, it was cozy and romantic. I also loved how we were able to request certain draft beers - not many venues allow that option. The pricing was also very reasonable and we wouldn't change a single thing about that night! If you're looking for a wedding venue, I highly recommend checking Bill Miller's Castle out!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Melinda H

Bill Miller's Castle is the total package. We chose the castle for our wedding venue because of it's beauty and character, but we got so much more than just what you see! The food was amazing and they were very accommodating with our requests for our menu. The staff at Bill... Read More Miller's treated us as family from start to finish. Victoria was there for us every step of the way... and for a bride planning her wedding, this was so important. Victoria and Lisa were so attentive the day of our wedding... fixing my hair and makeup for me, carrying my train, making sure our kids were smiling for photos- Victoria even carried our youngest, cranky son into our reception when he wouldn't walk out during introductions! They went so above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. And the beauty of the castle is breathtaking! I went to a bridal fair at the castle and immediately booked our wedding the following week- I didn't even look at another venue and it was the best decision I ever made. HIGHLY recommend for any future Mr & Mrs. Our wedding day was simply amazing, thanks to the Castle.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stacey S

My husband and I finally tied the knot after almost ten years together here at Bill Miller's Castle. When I tell you this place is amazing I mean it. From the unique character of the place, to the awesome team that runs the castle, to the AMAZING food from La Luna! Everyone... Read More who attended the wedding says that our special day was the best wedding they have been to!:-) Cheri, Lisa, and Victoria and the rest of the team made sure our day was nothing but the best, if we had to do it all over again, i wouldn't change a thing! My husband and I are beyond happy to be a part of the Bill Miller's family now!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Patrick A

There aren't enough words to describe how grateful I am for the entire team at Bill Millers Castle. Cheri, Lisa and Victoria were there from the beginning of the entire process to ensure that our day was perfect. From making food suggestions to helping find our rehearsal dinner... Read More venue, and so so much more, these ladies work extremely well together and there is no doubt in my mind that they love (and are extremely good at) their job. Even though our ceremony had to be inside due to a hurricane (I didn't pay the hurricane deposit..haha), everything was gorgeous and I loved every minute. Victoria went above and beyond when a member of my bridal party needed to go to the hospital, she went and picked her up and helped to make sure she was okay throughout the evening. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful and unique the castle is and that is exactly what we wanted when we booked our wedding here. Delicious food, friendly and helpful staff and an absolutely stunning venue. There aren't enough thank-you's to go around!! - Christina

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nora D

Was just married at the castle earlier in October and I cannot thank EVERYONE at Bill Miller's Castle enough. Every question and detail for two years leading up to our wedding was answered with a quick and detailed response, and I never felt like I was being annoying sending 500... Read More emails and asking last minute questions. Cheri was patient and respectful, always. From the moment my husband and I walked into this venue, we knew this was the one. It was the first and last one we looked at, we fell in love immediately. Victoria helped me the day of the wedding and again, she was absolutely amazing and helpful in every way. I don't even think I left the bridal suite once because I knew that she had everything under control. Many of our guests said this was the most unique venue they had ever been too, the best food, the most fun, the compliments never stopped and it was all thanks to Bill Miller's. Everyone from the bartenders to the wait staff had smiles on their faces the entire time and would bring my husband and I food/drinks without us even having to ask. We could not have asked for a more perfect venue and staff. THANK YOU Cheri, Victoria, and ALL of Bill Miller's Staff for making our wedding the most amazing day ever!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Bill Miller's Castle was the perfect place for our wedding. We were looking for something a little different - not the typical "cookie cutter" wedding - something that truly reflected who we are, and the type of wedding we wanted. The space is just gorgeous and very unique.... Read More Victoria and Lisa, the wedding coordinators at Bill Miller's, were absolutely amazing. They listened to what we wanted, helped us put the event together, and made the whole process fun and memorable. They were flexible and helpful and truly went above and beyond to make sure that we had the perfect day. Our outside caterer went incommunicado an hour before the wedding & we couldn't reach him... they were over an hour late and no sign/word... Victoria and Lisa swung into action and took care of everything. While we were having our family photos done, they organized last minute passed hors d'oeuvres, cheeseboards, and drinks, while gearing up to be ready to serve dinner too if needed. Our guests never even realized that anything was wrong! When the caterers (that we chose!!) finally did show up, Victoria and Lisa handled the whole setup without a hitch. They got dinner served in record time and our guests raved about how good the food was. We truly could not have done it without them. Great place, great atmosphere, truly incredible staff.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Rachael T

Everything about our reception was wonderful. Everyone on the staff is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Lisa was great to work with and she took care of all of our needs, including offering her expertise about weddings in general, which we greatly appreciated.... Read More The castle was absolutely beautiful, and all of our guests raved about how unique our wedding was. The food was amazing and the portions were huge, no one left hungry. My husband and I are looking forward to returning for another one of the events they host, such as Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kat C

If you want a venue your guests will remember, do it here! The atmosphere, the staff, everything was top notch and you will get some AMAZING pictures. Special thanks to Cheri and Victoria who made SURE our day was perfect!

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Anastasia P

Bill Millers Castle is a unique and charming venue. At first I had a few miscommunication issues with one of the owners/managers. That changed as we talked it out and as the wedding got closer. She ended up being helpful and very pleasant to work with. On our wedding day... Read More Victoria was absolutely amazing with helping out and making sure that all of our needs were taken care of. Our wedding day was beautiful and everyone couldn't say enough about how amazing the building was, how pleasant the staff was, and how delicious the food was. A couple more things, the new bridal suite for the bridal party to get ready is worth it! The food was great and they even packaged the extra for us, which came in handy later that night. We had such a great time and didn't worry at all on our wedding and I just cant say enough about how excellent everything from decor, food, staff, ect. was. If you are looking for a unique wedding venue this is it! Thank you Bill Millers Castle for a perfect wedding day to remember!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

My reception was just perfect at Bill Miller's Castle!

Best Place to get married in CT!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I would recommend Bill Miller's to anyone in Connecticut! They helped make my day perfect. All through the wedding planning, Lisa was wonderful to work with, answering any questions I had. On the big day, she and her daughter Victoria, were right there the whole time making sure... Read More we had everything we could need. And the food? To die for!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Aubrey S

Bill Miller's Castle was perfect! It had the rustic look we were looking for and was a stunning venue. Everyone at work was talking about how beautiful of a venue it was. It has a huge dance floor, 5 stone fireplaces, and a great bridal suite where the girls all got ready the... Read More morning of. The food from La Luna Catering was delicious! The best part of Bill Miller's Castle, aside from how beautiful of a venue it is, is the amazing staff. Cheri and Victoria did everything to make sure our day was perfect from start to finish. They took care of all the smaller details I hadn't even thought of, made sure to have my wine and handed me a glass during cocktail hour. Any time we were up from our seats during dinner, they were checking to see if they could get anything for us. They even offered our guests the same treatment to make sure they didn't need help with anything. They deserve every star for their hard work and amazing locale. I would recommend this venue to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Danny H

Lisa and Victoria were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the wedding-planning process. The wedding day was absolutely effortless for my fiancé and I, thanks to these ladies and their entire hard-working staff. A truly unique, one-of-a-kind venue with true... Read More professionals who know how to help you throw an amazing party.

Beautiful & unique, definitely not ordinary!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Lauren H

The moment my fiancé and I walked into this place, we knew it was the one! It was a far cry from the standard white walled wedding venues that need colored lighting, drapery and decorations to personalize the room. None of our guests had ever been there before or seen a place... Read More quite like it. From The high beamed ceilings, to the chandeliers, to the fireplaces, to the tall windows behind the King and Queen's thrones... it really is something out of a Fairytale. Some complaints that I would have are that it did turn out to be pricier than initially thought because they nickel and dime you for lots of little things, like uplighting, venue fee, gratuities, microphones/podiums, renting certain decorations, different tablecloth and napkin colors etc. Also, I had a lot of questions early on and I was told by the coordinator that I had plenty of time later for those questions.. but I just wanted to know how to plan! believe me I was no Bridezilla!

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Lauren H

My recent wedding was at Bill Miller's Castle, and I was so happy with this venue! My fiance and I were looking for a unique location for our ceremony and reception and Bill Miller's was perfect. This venue is absolutely beautiful, inside and out, and there is something... Read More visually interesting everywhere you look! Besides being beautiful and unique, the staff at Bill Miller's was also a pleasure to work with. Our day of coordinator, Lisa, was helpful, friendly, and responsive throughout the entire process and did everything that she could to ensure that our wedding ran smoothly. Every last person that we worked with there, from the owners, to the waitstaff, to the bartender (sooo friendly... she remembered my drink order every single time I went up there!!) was awesome to work with. We didn't have a florist to set up our centerpieces and decorations for us, and the staff at Bill Miller's volunteered to take on the job and did so exactly how I wanted. They even brought out some of their own decorations that fit my theme and everything looked even better than I imagined. My fiance and I were really so happy with how everything turned out and our guests raved about how beautiful Bill Miller's is (the venue was probably the top compliment we received on our wedding). Good food, gorgeous venue, kind, friendly, helpful, accommodating staff....there really was nothing not to like about Bill Miller's. Highly Recommended and we look forward to returning someday for one of your other events!!

Bill Miller's Castle - Amazing Place, Amazing People

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 diana s

We got married at Bill Miller's this past September, and I don't know where to start with my praise. Aside from the food and the insanely unique and charm of the castle, one of the biggest standouts are the people there. Lisa Miller and company made us feel like family from... Read More day 1. They made our guests feel like they were family. From the get go we felt like we were in good hands, and as far as the venue was concerned, there would be nothing to worry about on our big day. We knew the second we sat down to talk with Lisa in the "pub" area that this was the place for us, and we would make the same choice 1000 times over if we could.

Best Wedding Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Stephanie J

I had my wedding at Bill Miller's in early October. I can't say enough about the venue or the staff. Most of the staff I worked with were part of the family that owns the venue. They really made it personal and they are the kindest and most genuine people in the wedding... Read More business. They went the extra mile to make my wedding a dream come true. The venue is always gorgeous, but it was even more romantic and magical at night. The food was amazing! All of my guests raved about it even weeks after the wedding. If you want a romantic, unique, fairy tale wedding then this is definitely the right place to start your happily ever after!!!!