Weddings; From Barefoot to Black-tie!

At the Bilmar Beach Resort your special day is our special day. From the intimacy of a barefoot wedding with your closest friends and family to a lavish wedding reception for up to 180 guests, we guarantee that your wedding day will create memories that will last a lifetime.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

10650 Gulf Blvd, St Petersburg, FL (727) 360-5531

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 melissa h

Best decision of the whole wedding planning process was booking at the Bilmar! Besides the fact that the setting is stunning, Tara and her team are one of a kind. Tara held my hand through the entire process and ensured that my wedding day was beyond perfect. Julie coordinated... Read More all the rooms for our out of town guests and my guests will tell you it was one of the best experiences of their lives. Lets talk about the food! OUTSTANDING. Some of the best food I've ever had at a wedding. Our special day was beyond perfect! I will recommend the Bilmar over and over to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

My daughter booked her wedding online at the Bilmar Beach Resort. I admit, I was skeptical. To my surprise, everything was absolutely wonderful! The beach wedding ceremony and outdoor reception were simply elegant! My daughter had the perfect day!! Thank you to Tara and... Read More Alyssa for making sure everything went off without a hitch! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Joseph B

My daughter was recently married at the Bilmar Beach Resort. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nick M

My wife and I were recently married at the Bilmar. Everything was beautiful and the food was very good. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

2017-10-26T09:34:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We were happy to serve you two and your guests. We wish you a life of love and happiness together and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nicole B

I recently had my wedding at the Bilmar and it was absolutely perfect! Tara and Alyssa were amazing to work with and handling everything as well as being super responsive. Julie was also super helpful with rooms and getting back to me when I had questions. We had our... Read More reception outside in the cafe and it really was amazing. The rain didn't even put a damper on anything.

2017-10-26T09:35:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review! We also thank you for allowing us to host your special day. We wish you many blessings in your future together! <3

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

I stayed at the Bilmar Beach Resort to attend my daughter's wedding on 6/17/17. She looked beautiful, and the location was absolutely amazing. I could not have wished for a better day. She will always be my baby, but she had the wedding she deserved. Thank you Bilmar for... Read More making her dream a reality.

2017-06-28T15:02:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate you for taking the time to write us and glad to hear your daughter had a perfect wedding day. See you again in the near future!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Krys Z

My daughter recently got married at the Bilmar Beach Resort on 6/17/17 and everything was so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. My daughter's wedding was beautiful, and the staff at the Bilmar was so friendly amd welcoming.

2017-06-28T15:01:17 Response from the vendor

Hello, We thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are happy you enjoyed your experience at the Bilmar!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

I married my beautiful wife at the Bilmar Beach Resort on June 17th, 2017. Our wedding coordinator Tara and our day of coordinator Alyssa made our day magical. They made all my wife's dreams come true

2017-06-28T14:59:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review :) We are pleased to hear your experience was amazing! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Wishing you two a many blessings in your future.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Cindy Z

Bilmar Beach Resort was amazing!!!! Tara and Alyssa made all my dreams come true. With their help, everything went as smoothly as possible. If I had to do it all over again, Tara is the first person I would call!!!

2017-06-28T11:26:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to write a review! It was a delight planning with you and watching your special day come to life! Wishing you two a bright future :)

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Helen E

Everything was beautiful and Tara, our wedding coordinator, was wonderful! She really went above and beyond to make our day special and stress-free. The food was great, service was incredible and the bar did an amazing job with our signature drink, rum punch. The staff was super... Read More helpful with cleaning up everything and packing our decor. We could have not asked for a more amazing location. (Bride in Helen & Joe's April 22, 2017 wedding)

2017-05-10T15:26:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! It was an amazing journey planning your beautiful wedding with you two! Thankful we lived up to your expectations. I wish you the very best <3 Tara

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Amber C

My husband and I got married at the Bilmar Beach Resort just over a week ago and we couldn't be more happy with our choice!! The first day when we met with Tara DiGiacomo (event coordinator) we knew immediately we had found the perfect venue for our special day. Both my husband... Read More and I say that Tara really was the reason why we decided to go with the Bilmar. Tara was enthusiastic, accommodating, and FUN!! I have heard planning a wedding can be stressful but working with Tara made me feel at ease and I loved every moment of it. She is quick to respond to emails and I never once felt like I was bothering her. There were a few special requests I made and her answer to me was always "we will make it happen because I want everything to be perfect for you". She worked within our budget and provided an estimate by the end of the first visit which we were comfortable with. I also appreciated the fact that our tasting was included and you didn't have to pay extra for this which is common I hear. We also loved the fact that it was a package deal and we didn't have to go out and hire a caterer, linens, ceremony package, etc because it was ALL included. You even have a choice for centerpieces if you want to use theirs (which we didn't but it's nice to have that option). Julie Slyvester also was a huge help in coordinating our room block and guests were able to reserve their rooms easily online. She helped me reserve the penthouse for our bridal suite and assisted me with reserving tables for our guests for their beautiful Easter Brunch the next day. Alyssa Christoff (my DAY-OF and ceremony coordinator) was also a dream come true!! She along with Tara decorated the reception area for me beautifully and I felt like she was always by my side if I needed her. She made our wedding day go so smoothly but reminded me to step back and enjoy it which I surely did!! To ALL of the staff at the Bilmar, thank you for making All of our dreams come true!!

2017-04-25T14:48:32 Response from the vendor

Franklin and Amber, We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generous comments and we will be sure to share with the entire team. We also thank you for taking the time to share your experience from start to end and paint... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kaitlyn D

Tara is the best! Every wish I have had so far Tara has made it come true! Beautiful place to have a wedding!!

2017-01-19T09:23:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement! My goal is to plan and deliver your special day just how you envisioned it to be and for you to have one of the happiest days of your life :) Thank you for writing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Nick N

Bilmar Beach Resort is beautiful venue, perfect for a beach wedding, and with numerous options to hold a reception your friends and family will rave about. The only thing that surpasses the wonderful beach at Bilmar is the wedding/catering staff. Tara, Julie, Alyssa, David, and... Read More all of the staff completely exceeded our expectations! We did have numerous special ideas that were carried out exactly how we had wanted, but the small touches and intricacies we had not considered were taken care of by the Bilmar team, and everything was PERFECT! From the get-go we felt supremely comfortable, and the team coordinated with all of our vendors to relieve stress and burdens from my wife and I. Whether you know exactly how you want everything on your wedding day, or you are looking to instill faith in professionals to create a most memorable experience, Bilmar Beach Resort will work closely with you and yours to make your wedding day a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 IRMA M

I have to start by saying it was love at first sight!!! I thought finding a venue would be tough, but when I met Tara my search was done...she just makes you feel at ease...I walked out of there knowing our wedding day would be perfect. The ceremony on the beach was beautiful... Read More and so well coordinated. The Shaffers are very grateful for everything you ladies did for us (Tara DiGiacomo and Alyssa Christoff), you are an amazing time!!!! All the attention to detail and great positive attitude is what makes you both special at what you do. You made our day that much memorable, and for that we are forever grateful!!! IRMA & NATHAN

2016-10-14T09:30:24 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write such an amazing review! We adored you two from day one and wanted to make sure your wedding day was as special, stress free and as beautiful as you envisioned. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! And Tara, our wedding coordinator was amazing.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Rachel T

Our wedding was perfect!!! Went exactly the way we wanted it and Tara was AMAZING!!! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding! So happy we chose the Bilmar!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Raylene C

My daughter had her wedding (marquardt-Carlson) here may 21 2016 and it was absolutely beautiful. The staff really went above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend the Bilmar. The beach is beautiful. The food is amazing and the people are wonderful. Thanks for giving... Read More my little girl everything she wanted!

2016-09-22T10:13:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your daughter's day pleasant. Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Bryan M

Our wedding was perfect! Tara and Alyssa did a great job. Everything came out exactly as we planned and the night was perfect. Thank you to everyone at the bilmar who helped give us the wedding of our dreams.

2016-09-22T10:16:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience. We will take your comments for further encouragement within our team. Hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jordan C

Bilmar beach resort was all around perfect. Tara and Alyssa made everything so easy and beautiful. The staff were all so friendly and very adapting to everyone's needs. From the rehearsal to the day after the wedding they made sure everything was perfect. I'm so glad I became... Read More

Mrs. Marquardt at the Bilmar. It truly was the wedding of my dreams. Thank you again!!

2016-09-22T10:10:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review your wedding day with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your day pleasant. We miss you, your hubby and two handsome boys already! Looking forward to seeing you soon :)

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

My sister just had her wedding at the Bilmar (Kimberly McEntegart and Christopher Assen) and it was perfect! As her maid of honor, I know how particular she can be, but the event coordinators, Alyssa and Tara, took care of everything. They were able to help our less mobile... Read More guests to get out to the seating on the sand, the made sure every detail was exactly as my sister requested it, and they were so pleasant and friendly to work with. I would highly recommend the Bilmar, but even more so I would recommend these ladies as they made this entire wedding weekend the best experience my sister could have dreamed up. Beautiful venue, WONDERFUL staff!

2016-09-22T10:08:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your sisters wedding and could feel at ease knowing everything was taken care of as she visioned. Our staff enjoyed this wedding group as much as you enjoyed it! Hoping... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 James W

The Bilmar Resort provided a great venue & ideal location in combination with exceptional customer service & planning assistance. Before the wedding, Tara (Catering Sales Manager), helped us set up all of the venue details while providing us a list of local vendors (DJ,... Read More Officiant, flowers etc...). She was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the 10 month process to make sure everything was set up exactly as we wanted and that no detail was overlooked. Our ‘Day of Wedding Coordinator,’ Alyssa, also did an incredible job directing the wedding party/guests and left us with the ease of not having to worry about anything besides showing up. The beach front ceremony was set up perfectly with all the décor provided by the venue. The reception was at the indoor/outdoor café. The waiting/bartending staff was superb and attentive throughout the evening making sure every glass was always full. We could not have been more pleased with all of it. Most of our guests were from out and town and stayed for several days. All we heard from them were compliment after compliment regarding the venue. I would highly recommend the Bilmar as a location for your wedding & reception. They helped make our day perfect! #wattsandersonwedding

2016-09-22T10:14:53 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We cannot appreciate your kind words and expressing your experience enough. We are pleased you had a perfect wedding day just as you had envisioned it!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Ashley A

The Bilmar could not have been a more amazing place to get married! My husband and I got married there on April 15, 2016 and Tara was AMAZING. The staff, catering, location, amenities, and decor were perfect! I would absolutely recommend the Bilmar for anyone looking to have a... Read More beautiful beach ceremony and reception! All my out of town guest were amazed! Thank you Tara, Alyssa, and the Bilmar staff! #wattsandersonwedding

2016-09-22T09:55:13 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Watts....wow love saying your new last name, it has a great ring to it :) Appreciate your positive feedback about our beach weddings here at the resort. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can and pleased... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

We planned our event a year in advance. We met with Tara several times and had constant email contact all the way until the event. Communication was great, food was great, venue and facilities and employees were great. Our guest had a wonderful time. I would not hesitate to book... Read More a future event.

2016-09-22T09:51:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and for choosing our resort. I'm happy that you enjoyed the planning process and your event! I'm looking forward to having you again in the near future!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Nicole R

Tara was great. Helped us get the wedding me and my fiance wanted. The ceremony and the reception after was perfect. We had a great time. If you want a great small wedding at a reasonable price give the bilmar a look.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Richard W

ThE Bilmar was perfect. The ballroom was the perfect size for our small wedding. Tara was wonderful. The wait staff was professional and friendly. I cannot recommend the Bilmar enough. Richard Westrich

Meet The Director of Catering

Tara DiGiacomo

After graduating from Slippery Rock University in 2012 with a degree in Resort Management and Tourism and two internships in Tourism & Hospitality, Tara pursued her dream of moving down South to Florida and working within the fast paced event industry. In 2012 she began her career with the Bilmar Beach Resort as an avid part of their Sales team. She has spent her years creating memorable guest experiences for a wide variety of clients and is looking forward to many more years to come!