A grand romance deserves a grand setting.

Biltmore in Asheville, NC, is the ideal destination for your dream wedding. Our estate includes Biltmore House, gardens, winery, farm, and Inn on Biltmore Estate. From wedding ceremonies to rehearsal dinners, receptions to luncheons, we can make your bridal vision come true.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1 Lodge St, Asheville, NC (800) 211-9804

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kacey G

My husband and I had our wedding at the Biltmore this May and it was absolutely a dream come true. The greatest thing as a bride, in my opinion, was the "one stop shop" convince of the Biltmore. They have the catering, the cake, the flowers and the list of recommended wedding... Read More planners all set for you, it could not of been easier, especially for a destination wedding. Our Biltmore Wedding Coordinator, Stephanie Wood, was with us every step of the way. She attended all site walk-throughs, the menu tastings and was in constant correspondence with me. She was even able to accommodate my recently handicap mother and made sure my mother had accessibility to every square inch of the wedding venue. The food was impeccable. All my wedding guests were blown away by the hospitality and in total awe of the estate. I wanted my guests who traveled far and wide to feel on vacation and the Biltmore and Asheville gave them that feel. HIGHLY recommend this venue. Already wishing we could re-live this perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nan S

Our daughter's dream of having her wedding at the Biltmore Estate was fulfilled beyond our expectations. She was 12 years old when we last visited, and she asked her Dad then if she could get married there one day. Well, 15 years later, Ashley and her team made her dreams... Read More come true. From Cedric's Tavern (rehearsal dinner outside), the Inn on Biltmore Estate, The Village Social and of course the Tennis Lawn and Italian Gardens were perfection. The staff, venues, food, and décor exceeded our expectations. Our wedding planner, Tara Jordan from Weddings by Tara worked so closely with Ashley and her team. We definitely would consider them the Dream Team! I also have to give a shout out to the chef's, cake designer and Stacey from the Bloom Room. They are all part of this Dream Team. If you are considering a wedding at the Biltmore....don't hesitate. They will make your dream come true too!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Alexandra T

We toured many beautiful venues in North Carolina, but nothing compared to Biltmore! We had a small, 16 person, ceremony and reception in the Champagne Cellar and every single part of it was perfect. Meredith was our catering department coordinator and she was absolutely... Read More wonderful! She was so sweet and so professional and did an amazing job coordinating with all of our vendors and the estate. She really went above and beyond, especially in her procurement of my husband's favorite bourbon and a specially made cookie cake (I don't like regular cake). The food! Everyone said that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, maybe ever. We are still talking about how delicious the food was weeks later! Every staff member that we encountered was phenomenal, I could rave about how helpful and wonderful they are forever. The complimentary two night stay at the Inn made getting ready the day of and then returning to the hotel after the reception so convenient. Our wedding day was perfect in every way and a huge part of that was thanks to Biltmore and the amazing people who work there. It was worth every single penny. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Jennifer T

Our wedding at The Biltmore Lioncrest was incredible! The Biltmore staff is so good at helping you through the planning process and executing everything during your wedding weekend. The entire venue was classy and elegant. All of our guests had a great time. I would highly... Read More recommend this venue, especially for a guest count around 120. The space is perfect!

2017-04-20T10:56:37 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! And thank you for the pleasure of hosting your big day. We're so pleased to hear you and your guests enjoyed your experience at Lioncrest and we hope to welcome you back to the Estate soon!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Aubrey B

Although originally scheduled to be married in Charleston during Hurricane Matthew, we were fortunate enough to relocate our wedding ceremony and reception to The Inn on Biltmore Estate.  We initially reached out to Ashley Gardner, Senior Catering Sales Manager, on the Tuesday... Read More evening before our wedding and received a response from her by early Wednesday morning, and by Sunday (our original wedding date), we were walking down the aisle.  Ashley was amazing leading up to the wedding, especially considering we only had a matter of days to re-plan the wedding, and she worked tirelessly to incorporate as much from our previously planned wedding as possible, including keeping our table numbers and seating arrangements in tact so that we wouldn’t have to frantically rearrange at the last minute.  The staff were both professional and extremely friendly and helped create an amazing atmosphere on the day of the wedding.  In terms of the location, the beauty of the venue speaks for itself.  The view from the Vista is breathtaking, and you and your guests will love taking in the view from anywhere on the premises, especially the wing that’s available to you on the day of the wedding.  The food (we held a brunch) was outstanding, and the desserts were delicious.  Although our circumstances were certainly unique, we can say without a doubt that working with The Inn on Biltmore Estate and the entire staff at the Biltmore was a dream come true, and we would recommend The Inn to anyone searching for a wedding venue in the Asheville area, especially one that offers so many included services.  The Biltmore has a truly incredible staff, and we feel blessed to have been lucky enough to work with them to hold the wedding of our dreams.

2017-04-20T11:03:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We were so grateful for the opportunity to work with you and your family, despite your sudden change of plans! Your day truly was beautiful and we're pleased to know you and your guests enjoyed your experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Katrice H

Our wedding was wonderful! Everything at the Biltmore was exceptional, from the food to the drinks to the venue and staff! You can't find a better location or a more attentive staff! We (and our guests) were blown away at how beautiful the wedding events were, and everyone had a... Read More great time! We will definitely be back to celebrate our anniversary!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Katrice H

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Ashley H

We had been vacillating between a few venues we weren't exactly "in love" with when we decided to reach out, on a whim, to the Biltmore team. We set up a meeting and venue tour with Brooke in February and, within 5min of walking into Lioncrest at the Biltmore, knew we had found... Read More the place! The venue is spacious and gorgeous: we chose the upstairs part of Lioncrest for our ceremony space because of the beautiful wooden beams and huge sunny window, had dinner downstairs in the veranda, and danced the night away under twinkle lights in the open brick courtyard. Brooke was essential in helping us customize a reception that fit within our budget, and was fantastic to work with-- always organized and communicative (essential, as the wedding was in mid-August!). The rest of the Biltmore team was amazing, as well: we had so much fun meeting the various chefs, coordinators, and banquet managers at our tasting. It definitely felt like a "family" experience, and one we'll treasure for years to come!

2016-11-30T09:23:28 Response from the vendor

We're so glad and honored you chose Biltmore for your special day! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Estate in the future! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jordan K

The Biltmore will provide you with an amazing meal that will please all of your guests, they will provide an awesome venue, but be warned, you will have to shell out a LOT to get what you want. Everything decent is an upgrade cost (which they don't tell you at the beginning).... Read More Also, there is a serious lack of communication within their staff/coordinators. I loved my wedding, but would not recommend anyone else book with them, and I will not be hosting any other events with them. It was a headache.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Janet B

We had a destination wedding in Asheville and chose The Inn at Biltmore Estates for our ceremony and the Antler Hill Barn for our reception. Everything was perfect. Melissa Hilgeman of the Biltmore staff handled our event. She was responsive, helpful, flexible and made... Read More planning this long-distance event so easy. The Biltmore grounds are breathtaking, and we were fortunate to have beautiful weather for our outdoor ceremony. The food was delicious and abundant. Our guests were all thrilled to be there and many said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. If you want to hold a great party, the Biltmore is definitely the place to do it. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kylie W

We had an amazing experience with The Biltmore (specifically Brooke at Lioncrest)! Brooke and her team were absolutely wonderful in working with us throughout the entire process. There were so many "little touches" that were provided during our wedding - dedicated server for... Read More bride and groom, requesting our parents' favorite drinks so that they could provide that to them throughout the evening, etc. We've only heard great things from our guests as well. I almost wish we could get married again so, that we get to relive this experience!

2016-10-26T10:21:17 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to host your special day! Thank you for the kind words, we're so pleased to hear you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us! We hope to welcome you back to Biltmore soon!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chris C

We had our wedding ceremony on the front lawn and our reception in the Italian gardens. Biltmore did an amazing job coordinating our heart shaped fire works, which were carefully planned to go off exactly when we kissed at the ceremony. I must say I was surprised they got it... Read More perfectly timed! We also had another amazing firework display show during cocktail hour on the veranda, which they did an AMAZING job on. The food and wine was amazing, my cake tasted delicious (which is also supplied by biltmore bakery). To use the front lawn on a Saturday night in October is not cheap, but I feel my money was well spent and I definitely got what I paid for. I highly recommend this venue if you want to have a magical night and feel like a princess. Thanks so much Biltmore!

2016-10-26T10:23:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the honor of hosting your amazing day! We are thrilled you and your guests enjoyed your time on the Estate. Every bride deserves to feel like a princess on their special day. :) We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Katherine C

Our wedding was everything my husband and I dreamed it would be. The Champagne Cellar was the perfect venue for our destination wedding. From the venue to the food and amazing tour of the winery our guests had a great time. Melissa and Paul were so helpful and made sure that... Read More everything was taken care of. I just cannot say enough about our wedding experience. I remember everything about that evening and that weekend. Also, as part of our package included a 2 night stay on the Inn as well as a complimentary meal and a complimentary bottle of champagne.We decided to save our meal for Sunday evening the night after our wedding so we could enjoy it in the comforts of our room and enjoy the fireworks as well. It was fantastic and we felt as though we had our own private firework show. That whole weekend was my fairytale dream come true!!

2016-10-26T10:26:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Biltmore for your memorable day! We enjoyed working with you and are so pleased to know you had a wonderful experience from start to finish. It was an honor to make your fairy tale dream come to life!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jamie H

I cannot say enough amazing things about having our wedding at Biltmore! We had our wedding at the Inn on Biltmore Estate, with our ceremony on the Vista and reception in the Vanderbilt ballroom. It was so beautiful! And those mountain views...ahhh! Stephanie Wood was our... Read More catering manager and was so fabulous to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of on our special day. We were married on Labor day weekend so things were quite busy but we still felt special and things went smoothly. The food at the reception was outstanding! Our guests gave so many complements on the food and service. Oh and the cake. I gave them a picture of what we wanted and it turned out better than I expected and more importantly tasted delicious! We also ordered our flowers from Lizzie Borchers at the Inn on Biltmore. The quality of the flowers and design were superb. Having our wedding at Biltmore and knowing we were in their hands was peace of mind. They played a role in so many aspects of our wedding, from venue to cake to flowers, and all exceeded expectations.

2016-09-20T08:13:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your special day here at Biltmore, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Hilary F

Biltmore exceeded our expectations. We can't thank them enough for everything they did for us. From the intimate family rehearsal dinner in the Champagne Cellar to the Wedding Ceremony on the Tennis Lawn, the magnificent reception at The Diana and the most spectacular fireworks... Read More display. It was far and beyond our wildest dreams. Our daughter's wedding was like a fairy tale come true. Brooke and the Biltmore team were amazing. Our family and friends are filled with the most amazing memories that will last forever.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Marti B

We got married July 30th, 2016 at the Conservatory at the Biltmore. We didn't start planning until the beginning of June. I met Stephanie Wood, she was my contact, and knew I would love working with her. She and her staff made planning easy, and the gardens made for beautiful... Read More pictures. I have been told by several guests that this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding, and the staff was exceptional. They are organized, professional, and without hesitation I would recommend them. Thank you for making our day so special! Marti and Greg Smith

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

We were just married at the Biltmore; more specifically, the champagne cellar. We had not visited the Biltmore prior to the day before our wedding. They provided us with a recommended vendor list which we used but were not forced to. Each of the recommended vendors we chose... Read More did a great job. Melissa H. was our point of contact and answered all of our questions and more. The day before our wedding she showed us around and made us extremely comfortable with the schedule. On our wedding day, Phillip was in charge of the champagne cellar. He was extremely helpful and exceeded all of our expectations. I am not getting married ever again, but if I was to renew my vows, the Biltmore would be my first choice.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Michelle H

The place is absolutely amazing. Picture perfect- just like a fairy tale. I'm so happy I chose to have my wedding at Biltmore- Deerpark to be exact. It was exactly what I have dreamed of. My contact was Brooke and she was fantastic. Always answered my questions quickly and was... Read More there for me every step of the way. If you want a wedding you have dreamed of - Biltmore is the place to do it.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Gina M

Our wedding at Deerpark at the Biltmore Estate was a fairy tale- not because I'm speaking of my own wedding, but every single guest expressed they had never seen anything like it. The grounds are breath taking, the service is phenomenal, and the food was outstanding. It is... Read More literally the WHOLE package. I was worried about the food because sometimes really nice places have a mediocre menu or very small portions, but our guests were so impressed with the menu. Our wedding was almost two months ago, and friends and family are still talking about every aspect of it. It is a bit pricey, but so worth it. It was a beautiful day and a wedding that will be remembered by all.

2016-07-12T10:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review and compliments! We are so glad you had a wonderful time, it was an honor to serve you and your guests! We hope that you'll be back to visit Biltmore soon!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Alena B

Our Biltmore wedding was everything that we dreamed and MORE! We selected the Grassy Knoll venue with sprawling views of the beautiful Asheville mountains for our destination ceremony. We were so lucky to work with Meredith Heard from start to finish. She is so sweet,... Read More responsive, and easy to work with! From our first tour, we knew we could not settle for any other venue. While we visited in fall, we had our hearts set on a spring ceremony beneath the big tree. Meredith made our dream a reality! She stayed in touch as we planned from afar, handled paperwork promptly, responded to random bridal questions, and even contacted our vendors the week before the wedding! She also gave a tour for our day-of team the day before our ceremony. Meredith truly went above and beyond! As for the wedding weekend, the Biltmore team really makes you feel like royalty! Our package granted us access to the entire Estate for unlimited photos. It also included a day-of coordinator (who was so kind on our hectic day!), a night at the Inn (stunning room with BREATHTAKING views), and several wonderfully unexpected gifts. (Can't spoil them for you future Biltmore brides!) The package was an amazing value and exceeded our expectations! We can't wait to come back for anniversaries in the future!

2016-07-12T10:25:55 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that your dreams came true for your Biltmore wedding! Thank you for your sweet words, we hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations again in the future!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Melanie F

We had a small wedding at the Inn at Biltmore and it was incredible!!! Meredith, our wedding specialist, was easy to work with, responsive, and took care of all the little details we threw at her. The food was delicious and the cake was amazing. We had dinner in the private... Read More dining room and the staff were so accommodating and attentive, without being overbearing. We had a truly lovely evening. The place is absolutely stunning and the Inn is a top notch hotel. I look forward to spending many anniversaries returning to the Biltmore.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Alice C

We got married in the Champagne Cellar on New Year's Eve - it was beautiful, and the setting was incredibly romantic. The Biltmore Catering Manager, Melissa, was an incredible partner in planning our event and made everything really easy for us. We were planning long distance,... Read More and when we were there to visit and make arrangements she worked around our schedule and even included our kids in the planning. She was patient, helpful, and accommodating. The package was actually a great value with the venue, staff, open bar, winery tour, canapes, four course meal including wedding cake, and the stay at the Inn. They even had fireworks! Dinner was really delicious- everything was hot and tasted like a made to order restaurant entrée, not like some wedding dinners I have had. The pastry chef took my picture from Pintrest and used it to create our dream cake. The flavors were delicious and the look was just right. We ended up using the Biltmore's florist, Lizzie, who did an amazing job capturing our vision and really transformed the space with gorgeous, tasteful arrangements. The night of the wedding there was some flooding from heavy rain and the whole team pitched in to make it disappear- they had everything under control. Our night-of coordinator Phillip was phenomenal, cueing us at the perfect time, anticipating needs we didn't realize we had, and generally taking every possible stress off of us. The wait staff was fantastic as well- they kept it elegant but had fun with us too. We used vendors recommended by the Biltmore and it helped- there are some rules about what can be done where, and using vendors familiar with the Biltmore really paid off. Our guests were surprised and delighted, in spite of attending tons of weddings they are still talking about how special this one was. As for us, after waiting 15 years to get married, it was everything we had dreamed of. Looking back, we honestly wouldn't change a thing.

We thank Biltmore for absolutely everything

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Kathy V

We thank Biltmore for absolutely everything. We appreciate their patience in answering all of our questions along the way. Every single one of Biltmore staff were awesome! They really made it easy for us to have a great time at our wedding…and for that, Jon and I could not thank... Read More them enough. The food – they were all top-notch and we received several compliments on it! The appetizers were beautiful to behold, and lovely start to a great night. Dinner was absolutely delicious and served by a pleasant, helpful and accommodating staff. They ensured a wonderful evening for everyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

There is no place in America that is a more beautiful and grand venue to have a wedding than the Biltmore. The catering they provide is absolutely delicious. Ashley Gardner is one of the hardest working and pleasant person you could even want to work with- She is the head of... Read More Biltmore weddings and does a fantastic job. Our experience at the Biltmore Estate was exceptional.

Perfect Venue - Amazing Service

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Elizabeth S

Everything at the Biltmore is perfect. I had our reception at Deerpark at the Biltmore, and it was a dream come true. The ability to dance under the stars and twinkle lights was exactly what I had imagined. From the moment we inquired to having our wedding there, the service... Read More was nothing short of exceptional. They are very prompt with returning emails/phone calls, the tasting was lovely, and the actual day was incredible. You can tell they do a lot of weddings because they are extremely good at what they do. The guests had an amazing time, and could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was and how it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. What more could you want?

2015-09-29T09:30:56 Response from the vendor

On behalf of the Biltmore Weddings team, congratulations! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are pleased to hear you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us. We wish you all the best and hope you and your husband will be back... Read Less Read More