crafting fun weddings with special detail

Love quirky off-the-beaten-path handcrafted weddings and timeless design-inspired events with incredible detail? Whatever your case - we're here to help you pull it all together with ease and bring your vision to life. Express your style and let us guide you to create an event that is totally YOU!

$$$ - Moderate

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

Everything You Could Want and More

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Krista F

Working with Emily and team was one of the best things we did. My husband and I were engaged six years ago. The thought of having to plan the big day actually struck fear in the both of us. But that being said, I'd actually been putting together quite the Pinterest board (both a blessing and a curse—a curse only because it's hard to live up to the standard set on the site). But after emailing Emily my board and meeting with her in person, I knew I'd met a kindred spirit and she'd nailed exactly what we wanted. Coining our style "Southwest Bohemian", we had so many fantastic details incorporated into our day. Her team literally transformed the Palm Door into something that spoke to us. I'm still in a post-wedding day bliss; we really can't stop gushing about how amazing the day was and why did we ever wait so long to do this? We feel so blessed to have worked with Bird Dog Wedding. Every single detail was accounted for, from the lace teepee (EEK!!!!!) and my gorgeous bouquet (thanks, Sarah!!!) to the flower-girls' crowns and their "Here She Comes" sign ... even the "aisle" I walked down, put together from afghan rugs was perfect—not to mention the bright/fun bar streamers and dessert backdrop (both perfect for picture backdrops!!!). She even thought about what napkins would work best with our table setting. Seriously, EVERY detail was accounted for. It's an indescribable feeling to marry your favorite person in the world and not have to worry about anything but each other on the days leading up to it. I highly recommend Bird Dog Wedding for their eclectic, innovative and personal touches. You will not regret hiring them, I can attest to that. Thanks so much, you guys!!!

Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Yana K

Emily is an absolute gem. She is organized, attentive, creative, thoughtful, and just plain incredible at her job. Although we hired Emily for day of coordination only, I felt like she was there every step of the way to make planning more efficient and seamless. She did an amazing job working closely with our florist to create a visually beautiful environment, and coordinated closely with vendors to have the schedule running on time, even when long speeches and unexpected musical surprises created a few scheduling "kinks." We thought our wedding was perfect, and I could not ask for a better person to be in charge that day. Thank you Emily for always putting us first and helping us have the wedding we always dreamed of!

Awesome coordinator/ planner

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Lori G

Emily of bird dog wedding helped to make our wedding day a huge success! She was so positive and professional throughout the whole experience. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Emily is the BEST

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Latisha S

Emily was our day of coordinator and she was phenomenal. She knew my vision and executed it to the fullest. Our day ran smooth thanks to her!! We are super blessed to have had her help on our BIG day. She is the best and can make anything work!!

Creative, Stylish & Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Mariah P

I hired Emily for the decor for my San Diego wedding and she was such delight to work with. She had so many creative ideas and I was blown away from the final project. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with her & would highly recommend her.

Bird Dog Wedding

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Michele M

Emily is so fantastic. She completely calmed me down and kept things going smoothly. She is laid-back and I loved that. She is adaptable, flexible and willing to roll with the punches easily. Yet, she is organized and on top of it all. She was willing to step in when we needed her and backed off when the wedding designer took care of other aspects. If I was getting married again (hope not!!!), I would use Bird Dog again in a heartbeat!

Bird Dog's the Best

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Lindsey T

I was debating whether I could do our wedding planning myself (long distance, no less)...thank goodness I came to my senses. We could not have made a better choice than to hire Emily for month-of coordination - she was fantastic and essential. From layout planning, to hand-making our favors, to last minute decor requests, to impromptu art installations, to emergency tequila runs, Emily was unruffled and positive and industrious. She has an eye for detail that made this designer super happy (and our guests impressed). I felt like I didn't have to lift a finger the day of - just party and dance and enjoy. Super talented lady. Thanks, Emily!

I Highly Recommend Bird Dog Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 Mica O

Emily is incredible, and I would recommend her to anyone who appreciates professionalism, sincerity, attention to detail, a positive attitude and a wonderful sense of humor! The weather wasn’t cooperating so well on our wedding day and it was freezing, so we had to move an outdoor wedding indoors last minute. It could have resulted in complete chaos, but everything ran so smoothly and turned out to be even better in the end. I owe it all to Emily because she handled the day-of coordination – as well as our HUGE (30+) wedding party – with ease. She is extremely creative, has exceptional taste and is so knowledgeable and skilled in her craft – there is honestly no one I would have rather worked with for our wedding. I am so thankful that we had someone who we trusted to be on top of every detail, coordinate with each of the vendors and ensure that the day and evening of our wedding went off without a hitch – and it did, thanks to her! Our families and everyone in our wedding party also commented on how great it was to work with Emily. I couldn’t be happier with her work and I would highly recommend Emily Leach of Bird Dog Weddings. Thank you, Emily, for helping to make our wedding absolutely perfect!!!

TO Bird Dog Wedding