Rugged Luxury

Blaine Stone Lodge is nestled just south of Fort Worth and Dallas in Midlothian, Texas. We invite couples to enjoy a rustic celebration beneath the big Texas sky or in our elegant barn venue. The grounds of the Blaine Stone Lodge are the ideal location for a private outdoor wedding ceremony and reception on the shores of the lake. Sparkling waters, a wildflower garden, and starry Texas skies make amazing backdrops for your wedding photos.

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

5331 Weatherford Rd., Midlothian, TX (817) 713-6838

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Events Director

Natalie Zotto

Hosting has always been a passion of mine. Starting at a young age I loved helping my mom host family events and cater to everyone’s needs during and after dinner. (Wishing now that I had requested a higher allowance.) I learned that events are a wonderful way to collaborate with others and explore creative ways to spend time with the ones that we love. I would be happy to show you our beautiful venue and to work with you to create a wonderful and lasting memory.