We believe every bride deserves her dream veil...

We believe every bride should be able to afford to look gorgeous on their wedding day! Each wedding veil is custom handmade to order in our small work shop in North Texas. Our quality is top notch but our prices are kept affordable to the everyday bride. Since starting our company, Blanca Veils has been featured in several national publications around the world. We now ship 2000 veils each month to almost every continent! We relate our success to our amazing, high quality veils and prices but also to our wonderful customer service! We would LOVE to work with you to design your dream veil for your dream wedding day! See our new blog at www.unveilingblancaveils.com

Hair Accessories, Veils, Accessories

114 East Main St, Wolfe City, TX
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Merly G

These veils are fairytale ready. Soft tulle and beautiful lace. Order a swatch sample to match your dress color and you will not go wrong. Don't be suckered into bridal shop veil prices. I never thought I would wear a veil, and after seeing Blanca Veils I will. I can't wait... Read More to wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janelle H

I just received my veil last week and my jaw hit the floor when I opened the package. I couldn't believe how perfect it was. The process was easy and very down to earth from the start. I literally started messaging their Facebook page asking questions and brainstorming ideas.... Read More The replays came pretty quick and always answered my questions fully and completely. Even sent pics to give me ideas! The veil was only $130 when it was all said and done and this veil would have easily cost me $800+ in a bridal salon. I can't say enough good things. Get your veil here. I am not a friend, or paid to leave this. I am just a bride on a budget who took a gamble on Blanca veils and it paid off BIG TIME. This was by far the best experience for me of my "bridal journey" wish I could say the same for gown shopping! LOL thank you so much Samantha! I will tell EVERYONE about you guys!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Sharon S

Samantha does such wonderful work and was a pleasure to deal with. I didn't know anything about veils and had no idea what I was doing, and she patiently answered my questions and walked me through everything from start to finish. Her prices are incredibly reasonable too. At my... Read More fitting, one of the bridal boutique ladies complimented my veil and asked where I got it and how much I paid. She was stunned when I told her, saying they sell similar veils for $300 (which seems completely insane). I do recommend ordering the swatch/lace samples first so you can compare them against your dress and ensure you end up ordering the correct color and lace type...certainly helped me narrow down the options and get it right the first time! Thanks so much for everything, Samantha!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Lisa F

My veil is perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Suzanne F

I custom ordered my veil from Staci and she was beyond helpful! Very quick to email back to answer all of my questions and help decide what colors, lace, length etc would match my dress best! My veil is gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it! I highly recommend Blanca Veils.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Crystal S

I got a simple 10ft veil with no lace or embellishments and i am sooooo in love!! I want my dress to steal the show and the veil make it dramatic, and this veil DEFINITELY accomplishes that. It is made to perfection and package so nicely with a special surprise gift! I cant say... Read More thank you enough!!!! This veil is absolutely perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ali L

Samantha is amazing. She turned my grandmother's wedding gown overlay into a stunning veil for my upcoming wedding, and charged me so little I had to ask if it was just to deposit! She's amazing and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Hope P

My veil is breathtaking !!! I cannot wait to walk down the isle From the packaging until opening the veil, everything was beautiful and well taken care of. Your material is everything !!! Thank you for your time and talent! I am beyond happy with how my veil is!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jasmine P

I was so excited to get this in! It did take a few weeks as expected, but my wedding isn't until September so that was no problem at all. Everything was packaged beautifully and very well made. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!! I will post a picture then.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Madeline F

The veil I ordered from Blanca Veils is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't ask for anything more. Samantha provides excellent customer service and the quality of her work is unbeatable. I highly recommend this shop!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Tiarra A

Love it and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sally V

It shipped quickly again thank you so much ! I was in a bind when my mother wanted a longer veil for the Catholic Church ceremony which is less than a month away. The veil shipped right away and is gorgeous ! I can't wait to wear it !

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Diana R

LOVE my veil! Samantha worked with me to customize my veil so I can use a comb I purchased separately to wear with it, and it came out great! I'm so glad I didn't buy the overpriced veil from the bridal store...this is much better! She even sent me a sweet gift with my order... Read More :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Bridget B

My veil was made perfectly! I can not wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Savanna M

Absolutely beautiful veil- exactly what I wanted! I had a rush order it to have it for my dress fitting on time and it came super quick! Great customer service as well!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jessica H

Wow! Beautiful! I love it. It matches my wedding dress perfectly and the quality is fantastic. I'm getting married in July; I will send you some pictures after!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Carly W

I received my veil in the mail a few weeks ago and it's just perfect! Can't wait for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Blanca G

Absolutely stunning! I have received so many compliments. The veils are unlike any sold locally at the bridal shops at a big fraction of the price! These are customizable and truly match your personality! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful experience.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017

I highly recommend Blanca Veils. Such a great service and great shop owner. There are so many options for veils and you can order a sample pack that shows you all of your options in person. My veil and the clip to hold it into my head are amazing quality! I can't wait to wear it... Read More on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Amanda M

Seller is amazing! I was worried about the shipping time as it is listed as 3-4 weeks but my veil shipped within 2 days of placing my order and delivered the same week! When it came I was so pleased with the quality. It softened up and most of the wrinkles came out within a few... Read More days of hanging it up. I ordered the light ivory color for my ivory dress and it was a perfect match. Great quality veil for an affordable price!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Christina P

Thank you Samantha for your great customer service. You were very patience and answered all of my questions effectively. I absolutely love my veil. I can't wait to wear it next month on my big day 06/2017. I Highly recommend. P.S Order a sample of tulle and or lace packet to... Read More get the best matching results for your veil. I was able to get the exact matching veil color for my dress. This made my purchase easy. Once again thank you.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sarah B

Beautiful work, exactly as described.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Amanda B

My veil is exactly what I wanted! The tulle is soft and true to color! I ordered the samples before ordering my veil and the seller even added an extra piece of lace for me so that I could compare them to my dress and pick the right style and color! So so happy with my purchase... Read More and would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Megan S

The veil is just stunning! You can tell that it is very well crafted and time was spent to make it the best quality! I cannot wait to wear it my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Elizabeth D

Just received my veil. It is so perfect and EXACTLY how I pictured it. Not to mention so affordable! Samantha was amazing to work with through the process of figuring out my perfect veil. I can't wait to wear it on my big day in just a few weeks!!! Thank you again!! I will... Read More definitely be recommending Blanca veils to all my bride friends! ❤️

Samantha Stark

Hello Brides! My name is Samantha and I am the owner and designer at BlancaVeils. I started my company a few years ago when i was getting married and wanted my dream veil that I just couldn't afford. That is when I discovered the need for affordable wedding veils that were still very high quality. Each wedding veil is hand crafted in our small Texas town using the best materials and the highest attention to detail. Choose from our lovely collection or design your own using our website's interactive "Veil Builder" at (http://www.blancaveils.com/design-your-own-custom-veil ).