We believe every bride deserves her dream veil...

We believe every bride should be able to afford to look gorgeous on their wedding day! Each wedding veil is custom handmade to order in our small work shop in North Texas. Our quality is top notch but our prices are kept affordable to the everyday bride. Since starting our company, Blanca Veils has been featured in several national publications around the world. We now ship 2000 veils each month to almost every continent! We relate our success to our amazing, high quality veils and prices but also to our wonderful customer service! We would LOVE to work with you to design your dream veil for your dream wedding day! See our new blog at www.unveilingblancaveils.com

Hair Accessories, Veils, Accessories

114 East Main St, Wolfe City, TX
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Merly G

These veils are fairytale ready. Soft tulle and beautiful lace. Order a swatch sample to match your dress color and you will not go wrong. Don't be suckered into bridal shop veil prices. I never thought I would wear a veil, and after seeing Blanca Veils I will. I can't wait... Read More to wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janelle H

I just received my veil last week and my jaw hit the floor when I opened the package. I couldn't believe how perfect it was. The process was easy and very down to earth from the start. I literally started messaging their Facebook page asking questions and brainstorming ideas.... Read More The replays came pretty quick and always answered my questions fully and completely. Even sent pics to give me ideas! The veil was only $130 when it was all said and done and this veil would have easily cost me $800+ in a bridal salon. I can't say enough good things. Get your veil here. I am not a friend, or paid to leave this. I am just a bride on a budget who took a gamble on Blanca veils and it paid off BIG TIME. This was by far the best experience for me of my "bridal journey" wish I could say the same for gown shopping! LOL thank you so much Samantha! I will tell EVERYONE about you guys!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Sharon S

Samantha does such wonderful work and was a pleasure to deal with. I didn't know anything about veils and had no idea what I was doing, and she patiently answered my questions and walked me through everything from start to finish. Her prices are incredibly reasonable too. At my... Read More fitting, one of the bridal boutique ladies complimented my veil and asked where I got it and how much I paid. She was stunned when I told her, saying they sell similar veils for $300 (which seems completely insane). I do recommend ordering the swatch/lace samples first so you can compare them against your dress and ensure you end up ordering the correct color and lace type...certainly helped me narrow down the options and get it right the first time! Thanks so much for everything, Samantha!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Melanie J

I cannot say enough good things about this shop!! Samantha and Staci were beyond helpful with the ordering process and shipping was super fast. The veil was absolutely beautiful and quality top notch. I would wear this veil everyday if I could :) Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Amanda J

Perfect! The veil, for being cathedral length, is so light and airy. It looks absolutely perfect with my gown. Samantha shipped faster than expected, too. I highly recommend this shop.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Shayla R

Amazing quality and quick shipping!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Hannah B

Though the order form on the main website was, at that time, experiencing a glitch that caused some delays, they were immediately responsive and very helpful upon receiving a follow-up email. My custom veil arrived quickly and exactly as requested to match my dress. The dress... Read More and veil combination on the big day could not have been more perfect! With such amazing customer service, great craftsmanship, and reasonable prices (a quarter of the price of a veil not nearly as nice at the bridal shop), I will definitely recommend Blanca Veils to every bride I know!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Amanda S

Amazing veil! The veil was soft, delicate and perfect! She did such a great job getting my order sent quickly.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Chelsey E

My veil was great quality, packaged beautifully, and arrived quickly! So happy with my purchase!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Nathalie C

Beautiful veil!!!!!! good quality, well made. I love it.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Cheyanne E

I purchased my veil from her etsy site. When I got it I was instantly in love and it matches my dress perfectly. I had so many complements while getting my hair trial done by the stylists and other women who are also brides. They all wanted what bridal boutique I got it from.... Read More Can not wait to wear it for my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Sunni P

Beautiful veil at an amazing price! Exactly what I was looking for to match my dress. Can't wait to wear it!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Devon S

Looks great, exactly as described! Also very helpful, kind and responsive through the whole ordering. Even though I still think it's pricey for one piece of tulle and rhinestones, it still beats the cost of anything you'd find at a bridal boutique. I was very happy with the... Read More length and comb she used. Complemented dress beautifully!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sarah M

Beautiful veil. I ordered the blush color and it is so subtle and gorgeous. Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! The veil arrived before the estimated delivery date!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Danielle S

This veil turned out awesome! It is exactly what I was picturing and the color/style matches perfectly with my dress. I would highly recommend Samantha and her veils.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 April S

The veil was shipped to me in a timely manner and was of great quality.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Ana C

Custom veil for Ana Your Review Beautiful veil at a great price! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kaileigh H

Really beautiful!! Matches my dress and all of my accessories perfectly! Can't wait to wear on my wedding day! Fast turn around time and shipping! Will share photos when the big day rolls around!! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Janice N

Such a beautiful veil! I can't wait to wear it on our wedding day!! The shop owner is also easy to reach and responds quickly! Definitely recommend this shop for veils!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Carrie P

Thank you so much Samantha and your team! I never thought I wanted a veil, but when I seen that I could customize at such an affordable price I was so happy. My veil is so beautiful and very well made!!!! I will be letting all my future brides know to purchase through you. Thank... Read More you again, from your Canadian friend :D

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Mindy S

The veil is GORGEOUS! It looks and feels EXPENSIVE, but was much more affordable than the cheapest of veils I saw at bridal salons (that weren't even remotely as nice). The sample packet came with great instructions and made me feel comfortable and confident in placing an order... Read More online for such a critical wedding day accessory, and Samantha was very quick to respond to my questions so I could be sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I am so thankful that a friend referred me to this shop. My best friend got engaged last week and I can't wait to let her know about your store!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 krystle c

Loved Blanca veils! Truly amazing quality and a great price for such a lush veil. Shipped in time promised.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jessica N

ordered from blanca veils after I ordered a veil from somewhere else and was in a rush bc the veil I had ordered was white and not ivory. this veil was stunning and a show stopper at my wedding. I got it super fast and just in time for my fittings! thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lindsey B

After a bridal salon near me sent me the wrong veil and then said the one I ordered had been discontinued, I was panicking and searching for a place to buy my dream veil at an affordable price. Out of desperation, I decided to ditch buying one from a store and took a chance on... Read More Blanca Veils. I didn't know what I would get from an online source, but let me tell you, this veil was better than any of the options I had found in stories and was a fifth of the price! I don't know why this isn't more well-known in my area! The veil was perfect and even made for some awesome photographs since it turned out to be a windy day!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Crystal M

I absolutely LOVE my veil. It came quickly and is very well made. It even came with a cute garter!

Samantha Stark

Hello Brides! My name is Samantha and I am the owner and designer at BlancaVeils. I started my company a few years ago when i was getting married and wanted my dream veil that I just couldn't afford. That is when I discovered the need for affordable wedding veils that were still very high quality. Each wedding veil is hand crafted in our small Texas town using the best materials and the highest attention to detail. Choose from our lovely collection or design your own using our website's interactive "Veil Builder" at (http://www.blancaveils.com/design-your-own-custom-veil ).