We believe every bride deserves her dream veil...

We believe every bride should be able to afford to look gorgeous on their wedding day! Each wedding veil is custom handmade to order in our small work shop in North Texas. Our quality is top notch but our prices are kept affordable to the everyday bride. Since starting our company, Blanca Veils has been featured in several national publications around the world. We now ship 2000 veils each month to almost every continent! We relate our success to our amazing, high quality veils and prices but also to our wonderful customer service! We would LOVE to work with you to design your dream veil for your dream wedding day! See our new blog at www.unveilingblancaveils.com

Hair Accessories, Veils, Accessories

114 East Main St, Wolfe City, TX
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Merly G

These veils are fairytale ready. Soft tulle and beautiful lace. Order a swatch sample to match your dress color and you will not go wrong. Don't be suckered into bridal shop veil prices. I never thought I would wear a veil, and after seeing Blanca Veils I will. I can't wait... Read More to wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janelle H

I just received my veil last week and my jaw hit the floor when I opened the package. I couldn't believe how perfect it was. The process was easy and very down to earth from the start. I literally started messaging their Facebook page asking questions and brainstorming ideas.... Read More The replays came pretty quick and always answered my questions fully and completely. Even sent pics to give me ideas! The veil was only $130 when it was all said and done and this veil would have easily cost me $800+ in a bridal salon. I can't say enough good things. Get your veil here. I am not a friend, or paid to leave this. I am just a bride on a budget who took a gamble on Blanca veils and it paid off BIG TIME. This was by far the best experience for me of my "bridal journey" wish I could say the same for gown shopping! LOL thank you so much Samantha! I will tell EVERYONE about you guys!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Sharon S

Samantha does such wonderful work and was a pleasure to deal with. I didn't know anything about veils and had no idea what I was doing, and she patiently answered my questions and walked me through everything from start to finish. Her prices are incredibly reasonable too. At my... Read More fitting, one of the bridal boutique ladies complimented my veil and asked where I got it and how much I paid. She was stunned when I told her, saying they sell similar veils for $300 (which seems completely insane). I do recommend ordering the swatch/lace samples first so you can compare them against your dress and ensure you end up ordering the correct color and lace type...certainly helped me narrow down the options and get it right the first time! Thanks so much for everything, Samantha!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 veruzhka L

The veil was absolutely beautiful and the price was perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Crystal G

I'm beyond happy and excited to wear my veil! I can't wait! It's my favorite item for my special day! Not to mention the price I paid for a custom veil was nothing compared to the one I tried on with my dress at the bridal store. It was 800$! No thanks! When I went for my dress... Read More fitting the the lady helping me loved my veil asked if I bought it there, I was like oh no I purchased it from blanca veils online! They were amazed on how good it matched the lace on my dress, totally recommend the swatch. And I'm excited to wear my veil, my mom passed away 10 years ago and she always wished to see me walk down the isle with a veil. That was not what I wanted, but I decided to go for it in her memory, when I tried on my veil for the first time I cried tears of joy! Thanks blanca veils for your wonderful work!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Iga N

Wow, I was very impressed with the shipping time. Let me get to the important part: the veil is very good quality. I've gone to many boutiques and the quality of their veils is cheap, stiff and at a very outrageous price (~170 and up!)Definitely not worth it. I turned to Etsy.... Read More I wanted the material to be very delicate and very sheer so my dress wouldn't be lost. It's very detailed. I received this veil and am just really, really happy. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Ladies, worth the PRICE!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Rachel R

My veil is beautiful! I love how affordable it is, while being absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with it.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Susan T

Great quality and price. Got my order quickly. Went back and forth about wanting a veil, especially since they are so unnecessarily expensive. Here the price was very reasonable. I'm so happy that I chose to get a veil.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Meg F

Sam, I wanted to tell you how much I love my veil! It is absolutely stunning !!! I cannot wait to wear it on my special day! It is everything I imagined. I appreciate all your hard work. Best of luck to you and your business. I will recommend friends in the future. πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š God... Read More Bless, Meg

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Rachel D

The veil is gorgeous and well made! Sam did a great job and included a sweet note with the veil. I can't wait to wear it for my wedding! I was able to order a sample packet to compare laces and colors to my dress ahead of time. It was a very clever idea and helped to make sure... Read More my veil matches perfectly. Customer service is wonderful, the lace I wanted needed to be restocked and she informed me immediately and gave me a few options. I had plenty of time so I was fine with waiting for the lace to come in. Blanca Veils is the perfect choice for your veil!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Rachel D

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Laura V

Amazing veil. I looks like the designer spent hours creating my veil. It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. It might be one of my favorite things to wear that day and I plan on wearing it all day.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Stephanie O

This veil is exactly what I wanted for my big day! Came exactly as shown in the picture and perfectly on time. Couldn't be happier! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Maribel G

I am so glad that I basically got to custom make the veil of my dreams! I spent months looking for the specific one and had no luck. Samantha always replied fast and helped me with everything. I am so excited to wear it!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Anna H

Thanks so much Samantha & team for my mantilla veil - it is just beautiful and it suits my dress just perfectly. Thank you for all your advice and great service! Can't wait to wear it on the big day :)

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Anna H

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Carly T

exactly what I was expecting

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Christi H

Blanca Veils customer service is top notch! The product delivered is just what you see in the photos. Being able to order the swatch samples to match to my dress was extremely helpful! Beautiful, affordable, and reliable. I would recommend Blanca Veils to everybody!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017

We are so pleased with this veil!!! It is beautiful!! Exactly what we were looking for! You do amazing work!!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kim S

The quality is fantastic and it goes perfectly with my dress. I cannot wait to wear this gorgeous veil on my special day!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Stevi M

Thank you so much! Better then what I expected and fast shipping! Can't wait to wear it! 😊

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Suzanne R

I will add a photo after my wedding (can't let the fiancΓ© see it!) Ok down to business. My wedding budget is TIGHT but my need for a cathedral veil was really real. I'm getting married in the Catholic Church I grew up in which has a long center aisle & my whole life I've... Read More envisioned walking down that aisle to my soon-to-be husband with a cathedral veil behind me. Then reality hit. $500+?! Ugh. Then I found this shop on Etsy. I was super skeptical, no doubt. I read reviews, did my research. Then I looked at the price & thought what do I have to lose?! This could be my dream veil! And it is! It's more gorgeous than any other veil I've looked at, it's more beautiful than anything I've dreamed of. THANK YOU! You truly made this veil with your love & soul and I am forever grateful!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jamie A

This is the most beautiful custom made veil. I had been trying to find the perfect veil based on the idea I had in mind, and I could not find anyone to make it or find one already made. Samantha was so helpful and did a wonderful job making exactly what I was looking for. I... Read More can't wait to wear my veil on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Amber K

So gorgeous!! Exactly how I wanted and more! Fast shipping too! I will upload pics after my wedding in April! Thank you! Xoxox

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Angela F

My Veil looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I ordered it so late, two weeks before my wedding late. Still came on time(express shipping of course) and matched my dress perfectly. I highly recommend this place. She updated on the process to make sure I know what was going on and eased my... Read More worries.

Samantha Stark

Hello Brides! My name is Samantha and I am the owner and designer at BlancaVeils. I started my company a few years ago when i was getting married and wanted my dream veil that I just couldn't afford. That is when I discovered the need for affordable wedding veils that were still very high quality. Each wedding veil is hand crafted in our small Texas town using the best materials and the highest attention to detail. Choose from our lovely collection or design your own using our website's interactive "Veil Builder" at (http://www.blancaveils.com/design-your-own-custom-veil ).