Affordabe Wedding Veils for the Modern Bride

We believe every bride should be able to afford to look gorgeous on their wedding day! Each wedding veil is custom handmade to order in our small work shop in North Texas. Our quality is top notch but our prices are kept affordable to the everyday bride. Since starting our company, Blanca Veils has been featured in several national publications around the world. We now ship over 2000 handmade veils each month across the world! We relate our success to our amazing, high quality veils and prices but also to our wonderful customer service. We would LOVE to work with you to design your dream veil for your dream wedding day! Contact us [email protected] or visit our Veil Builder App Here: ----->> https://www.blancaveils.com/design-your-own-custom-veil/

Hair Accessories, Veils, Accessories

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

114 East Main St, Wolfe City, TX
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Merly G

These veils are fairytale ready. Soft tulle and beautiful lace. Order a swatch sample to match your dress color and you will not go wrong. Don't be suckered into bridal shop veil prices. I never thought I would wear a veil, and after seeing Blanca Veils I will. I can't wait... Read More to wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janelle H

I just received my veil last week and my jaw hit the floor when I opened the package. I couldn't believe how perfect it was. The process was easy and very down to earth from the start. I literally started messaging their Facebook page asking questions and brainstorming ideas.... Read More The replays came pretty quick and always answered my questions fully and completely. Even sent pics to give me ideas! The veil was only $130 when it was all said and done and this veil would have easily cost me $800+ in a bridal salon. I can't say enough good things. Get your veil here. I am not a friend, or paid to leave this. I am just a bride on a budget who took a gamble on Blanca veils and it paid off BIG TIME. This was by far the best experience for me of my "bridal journey" wish I could say the same for gown shopping! LOL thank you so much Samantha! I will tell EVERYONE about you guys!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Sharon S

Samantha does such wonderful work and was a pleasure to deal with. I didn't know anything about veils and had no idea what I was doing, and she patiently answered my questions and walked me through everything from start to finish. Her prices are incredibly reasonable too. At my... Read More fitting, one of the bridal boutique ladies complimented my veil and asked where I got it and how much I paid. She was stunned when I told her, saying they sell similar veils for $300 (which seems completely insane). I do recommend ordering the swatch/lace samples first so you can compare them against your dress and ensure you end up ordering the correct color and lace type...certainly helped me narrow down the options and get it right the first time! Thanks so much for everything, Samantha!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Kaci H

She was so accommodating with sending me an additional veil! I paid for two just so I could be sure on the color, I was so relieved!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Brianna B

I am so glad I found BlancaVeils! My veil is absolutely GORGEOUS and it goes perfectly with my dress. I ordered sample swatches and took them to my dress fitting before I ordered my veil and I definitely recommend it! I also must give extra extra kudos to Samantha because not 10... Read More minutes after opening the package with my veil, I got it caught on a hanger and ripped a 2-inch hole right in the middle of the veil! I was so embarrassed but I emailed Samantha. She got back to me immediately and worked with me to make another veil to replace it. She had it made and shipped it within a week! I am forever grateful and I looked STUNNING at my wedding thanks to Samantha!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Shauna M

I could not recommend Blanca Veils more. I did a custom single tier cathedral veil with raw edges and it is absolutely perfect!! I had looked at so many veils for $200-500 and did not want to spend that much. Finding Blanca Veils was exactly what I was looking for. I highly... Read More recommend getting the veil swatches so you can perfectly match your dress. It is way more beautiful than I had expected and beats spending $$ at BHLDN or a pricey bridal salon. Samantha is so sweet and personal too!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Margaret S

I received my veil (cathedral length with lace all around) from Blanca veils and I love it. I ordered the swatch kit and it matches really well and compliments the lace on sleeves. The veil is long and soft and I can't wait to wear it in March. It was also the most reasonable... Read More priced veil I found online and in person

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kelsey L

The veil was absolutely perfect for my wedding. Everything arrived so quick and turned out beautiful. I liked I got samples of the veil and got to choose the lace to put on it. Couldn’t recommend enough for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Emma H

Beautiful veils and they were so helpful when I wasn’t sure which veil went best with my dress! Now I just have to wait to see it all come together in my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Alexis D

Veil material is soft and just want I wanted. Looks perfect and shipped right on time :) Thank you! I can't wait to wear it on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Heather K

I wanted to write a heart felt THANK YOU! Regarding my custom veil that you created, I could not have been more pleased. I was a little skeptical on purchasing something so personal online and with the length and fabric ---it was a little overwhelming. You made the process very... Read More simple and seamless. When I received my veil I was impressed with how it was carefully packaged and the simple-to-follow instructions for prepping it for the big day! While my veil was not exceptionally detailed with lace and trimmings, I loved the simplicity and elegance of it. The veil really "finished" my bridal look I was going for! Thank you so much! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Rebecca G

I cannot day enough about my experience with Blanca Veils ! I had found a veil I liked at the bridal boutique where I found my gown but held off because it was $400 and it honestly wasn’t what I was picturing 100%. Then I found Blanca Veils! She sent me a bunch of swatches that... Read More she felt would match my gown (I sent some photos to her). I then chose every single detail about my veil and it came out STUNNING. It came quickly, and it was less than $100 !!!! I couldn’t even believe the quality! It was perfectly what I imagined, STUNNING, high quality, AND affordable ! Bravo to Blanca Veils!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Theresa S

Beautiful veil that is the perfect length at "floor length" option. I am 5'4 and will be wearing flats with my gown that has no train. It is slightly longer than my dress which is what I was hoping for and it is simply lovely. Samantha was super helpful throughout the process. I... Read More highly recommend this shop.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Alison M

It was so nice to finally find a place to buy the veil that I wanted at a reasonable price! Shipping was exactly as promised on Etsy, instructions on prepping the veil were included, and it fit and looked great on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sheena D

I customed order a two tier veil with rhinestone edging. It's gorgeous and I love my veil! Cannot wait to wear it to my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Ashlee A

My veil was just beautiful! It came on time & it was exactly as described! Simple, but just what I was looking for!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Imelda C

The veil was exceptionally beautiful and very high quality. To top it off the packaging was absolutely amazing. It is going to look stunning. I definitely recommend this shop

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Danielle R

It was perfect for my wedding day and Samantha is so great to work with! You can ask her as many questions as you need to in order for you to order the perfect veil! I would highly suggest getting the sample book!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Gabby C

Ordering my veil from Blanca Veils was a great decision! At first I was nervous about making such a big purchase online without seeing the product in person but when the veil arrived all my worries disappeared. It was the perfect color and length and it was great quality for an... Read More affordable cost. I highly recommend ordering your veil from this shop and getting the swatch packet first just to be 100% sure of your color choice.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Melinda C

My custom veil was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I had no idea what to order, but Samantha was a joy to work with and she answered all of my questions. I've already recommended her shop to other brides.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kloi I

My veil and the lace matched perfectly with my dress. I got so many compliments!!! The shipping was fast!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda A

I loved my veil, it was so pretty and special. Blanca Veils offers great service and they even give you a free garter belt. Very happy with them!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jessica A

Samantha and her team were helpful from the beginning. I told her my vision and she made it happen. My veil was lovely and matched my wedding gown perfectly. And the veil was affordable. Highly recommend Blanca Veils to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Melanie J

I cannot say enough good things about this shop!! Samantha and Staci were beyond helpful with the ordering process and shipping was super fast. The veil was absolutely beautiful and quality top notch. I would wear this veil everyday if I could :) Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Amanda J

Perfect! The veil, for being cathedral length, is so light and airy. It looks absolutely perfect with my gown. Samantha shipped faster than expected, too. I highly recommend this shop.

Samantha Stark

Hello Brides! My name is Samantha and I am the owner and designer at BlancaVeils. I started my company a few years ago when i was getting married and wanted my dream veil that I just couldn't afford. That is when I discovered the need for affordable wedding veils that were still very high quality. Each wedding veil is hand crafted in our small Texas town using the best materials and the highest attention to detail. Choose from our lovely collection or design your own using our website's interactive "Veil Builder" at (http://www.blancaveils.com/design-your-own-custom-veil ).