We believe every bride deserves her dream veil...

We believe every bride should be able to afford to look gorgeous on their wedding day! Each wedding veil is custom handmade to order in our small work shop in North Texas. Our quality is top notch but our prices are kept affordable to the everyday bride. Since starting our company, Blanca Veils has been featured in several national publications around the world. We now ship 2000 veils each month to almost every continent! We relate our success to our amazing, high quality veils and prices but also to our wonderful customer service! We would LOVE to work with you to design your dream veil for your dream wedding day! See our new blog at www.unveilingblancaveils.com

Hair Accessories, Veils, Accessories

114 East Main St, Wolfe City, TX
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Merly G

These veils are fairytale ready. Soft tulle and beautiful lace. Order a swatch sample to match your dress color and you will not go wrong. Don't be suckered into bridal shop veil prices. I never thought I would wear a veil, and after seeing Blanca Veils I will. I can't wait... Read More to wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Janelle H

I just received my veil last week and my jaw hit the floor when I opened the package. I couldn't believe how perfect it was. The process was easy and very down to earth from the start. I literally started messaging their Facebook page asking questions and brainstorming ideas.... Read More The replays came pretty quick and always answered my questions fully and completely. Even sent pics to give me ideas! The veil was only $130 when it was all said and done and this veil would have easily cost me $800+ in a bridal salon. I can't say enough good things. Get your veil here. I am not a friend, or paid to leave this. I am just a bride on a budget who took a gamble on Blanca veils and it paid off BIG TIME. This was by far the best experience for me of my "bridal journey" wish I could say the same for gown shopping! LOL thank you so much Samantha! I will tell EVERYONE about you guys!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Sharon S

Samantha does such wonderful work and was a pleasure to deal with. I didn't know anything about veils and had no idea what I was doing, and she patiently answered my questions and walked me through everything from start to finish. Her prices are incredibly reasonable too. At my... Read More fitting, one of the bridal boutique ladies complimented my veil and asked where I got it and how much I paid. She was stunned when I told her, saying they sell similar veils for $300 (which seems completely insane). I do recommend ordering the swatch/lace samples first so you can compare them against your dress and ensure you end up ordering the correct color and lace type...certainly helped me narrow down the options and get it right the first time! Thanks so much for everything, Samantha!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Brooklyn V

My veil arrived sooner than I expected. It is perfect! I. Any wait to wear it on my big day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 LaShauna S

My veil is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And it came earlier than expected!! The swatch process was so helpful in choosing my perfect veil.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jenan M

THE most amazing shop on Etsy AND The Knot. She made me the most beautiful Dream veil! I showed her a photo of exactly what I wanted and it came out even better! I wish I could post my wedding photos but I only have so much time to review !!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Mary O

My daughter received her veil yesterday. It is gorgeous, exactly what she wanted, matches her dress perfectly (glad we bought samples first) and texted me that she "loveslovesloves it".... AND it arrived unbelievably fast.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Mary O

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Clarissa W

I ordered a cathedral length veil with lace embellishments in a half circle around the bottom and it is EXACTLY like I imagined! I'm so impressed with the quality, it is as beautiful as any veil you would buy for $200-400 in a bridal store. This was one of the best purchases... Read More I've made for my wedding. Of course I was a little nervous ordering something so expensive online, but ordering the swatches helps ease that fear. I could not be happier, and I'm very excited to wear this!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Chanel G

This veil is beautiful! The employees where I bought my gown commented on how amazing it looked and that it was high quality. Also it came earlier than expected!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jada W

Words cannot even begin to describe how absolutely stunning my custom veil is! I shopped around for months looking for the perfect veil and Samantha was able to create it and exceed all expectations I had. The length, coloring, weight...everything is perfect! I can't wait to... Read More wear it on my special day. Thank you sooooooo much!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Chelsea W

This veil was absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy I found Blanca Veils and would highly recommend for your wedding. I never thought I would be able to afford a long veil to go with my wedding dress. The lace matched perfectly and arrived very quickly for being handmade.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Aly M

I bought a veil for my June 2017 wedding and I absolutely LOVED it. I had ordered another veil from a different seller on Etsy, and while it was also beautiful, it did not compare to this one. It was the perfect amount of material and perfect length, and I wouldn't have changed... Read More a thing! It is also so much less expensive than any veils I saw in stores (and it was nicer than those $300 veils!). I would definitely recommend Blanca Veils- you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Destinie S

I ordered a custom, cathedral length veil which was a quarter of the price I received in the bridal salon. My veil is gorgeous and such a great price for the quality! Could not be happier with my purchase!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Stephannie N

This veil is absolutely amazing! It arrived quickly and even with a garter! I cannot wait to wear it for my NYE wedding!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Briana K

Samantha does some amazing work!! I originally ordered a cathedral veil which although beautiful was too long and didn't look right with my dress. I asked if I could send it back and cut it down and Samantha was so quick at getting back to me. She re-did everything so quick and... Read More it came back even more amazing. It looked perfect for my big day. Can't thank her enough for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Alyssa C

Love love love my veil! At first there was an issue but she quickly fixed the issue and had my order resent next day. She is super nice and I strongly recommend using her products!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Stephanie M

I found out the hard way that not all "white" or "ivory" colors are the same. After buying a pricey veil (at another store) that didn't work out for me, I was very hesitant about buying my veil online. I ordered the fabric samples from Blanca Veils and they arrived very fast!... Read More After finding the perfect shade and design I placed my veil order. It arrived much faster than I expected. If I had to describe my veil in one word, it would be PERFECT! It was so beautiful! The quality is amazing! I highly recommend this shop! 10 stars!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Dana I

Absolutely perfect! It goes perfectly with my dress, and the lace is so beautiful. Can't wait to wear it!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa K

My gorgeous veil came in a beautifully packaged box , with a free garter and a cute note from the seller . I am 100 percent satisfied and in awe about how great it looks . I recommend this service to all brides , don't hesitate , you will not regret it at all. Thank you... Read More !!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Anna S

Samantha was amazing to work with! She answered all my questions and sent me stunning veil! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Chelsea N

I am in LOVE with this veil. It truly feels as though it was made with love, just as the seller states. I was able to get a long veil like I wanted at such a reasonable price! Highly recommend ordering your veils from this shop 😊 Oh, and I forgot to put in the lace option I... Read More wanted in the note to seller section so I messaged the seller and she was so kind and told me she would make sure it came with the option I wanted. Thank you for being so nice and for creating an amazing veil! ❤️

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 a a

My veil from Blanca Veil was so affordable! The product came exactly as described and pictured, love it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Anna H

Beautiful veil! Looking at veils in the shop I ordered my dress from, I thought the prices were insane. These prices are so much more reasonable. I ordered a chapel length veil and it's the perfect length for my dress. I ordered the lace/tulle sample first to make sure I got the... Read More perfect color. I can't wait to wear this at my wedding in October.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Meghan B

My veil & comb are absolutely beautiful!! I am so happy and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. Owner was very flexible with my delivery date and it arrived earlier than expected! Awesome quality and super affordable prices. Would recommend to anyone!

Samantha Stark

Hello Brides! My name is Samantha and I am the owner and designer at BlancaVeils. I started my company a few years ago when i was getting married and wanted my dream veil that I just couldn't afford. That is when I discovered the need for affordable wedding veils that were still very high quality. Each wedding veil is hand crafted in our small Texas town using the best materials and the highest attention to detail. Choose from our lovely collection or design your own using our website's interactive "Veil Builder" at (http://www.blancaveils.com/design-your-own-custom-veil ).