Instruments

Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1505 Bouldin Ave, Austin, TX (512) 560-7465

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Nicole P

Blind Date was AMAZING at our wedding! People were constantly on the dance floor, and when the night was over, no one wanted to leave! They are very interactive, having people on the stage or helping sing along. They brought the BEST dance party to our wedding, I would recommend... Read More them to any and everyone!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

WOW! WOW! WOW! Never had so much fun!!! They played at my son's wedding on March 25, 2017! Loved everything about them. They were the absolute best! People could not get out on the dance floor quick enough! I would use them again and again!! Made for the funnest wedding... Read More reception! They played everything you would want them to play and were so good!! Very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Jenny

I had heard so many raving reviews about Blind Date and was quick to reach out as soon as we set our wedding to date to see if they were available. Mark was so great to work with leading up to the wedding and they were an absolute hit at our reception. I still get comments from... Read More guests saying how great they were and wanting to know how we found the band. The band was one of my number one priorities for the reception and Blind Date will keep your guests of all ages on their feet the whole night!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelli F

This band is absolutely incredible! My husband and I, along with all of our guests, cannot stop talking about their performance at our reception! They truly know how to put on a show and engage the crowd. They had our guests on their feet and on the dance floor the entire... Read More evening, which is exactly what we wanted. Behind the scenes, they were so easy to work with and were able to learn all of our special song requests. Best decision we made throughout the planning process was choosing Blind Date!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Sarah L

These guys are incredible!! They performed at my brother-in-law's wedding last year and then at my wedding this year and they seriously kick ass. They had people dancing from the first song until we had to push everyone off stage at the end of the night - definitely worth it if... Read More you're looking to throw a real party! The only thing you should know in advance is that their equipment requires some specific electrical/space requirements so if you're set on booking them make sure you book your venue with them in mind! I changed my venue so that we could have them there and lost a little money on that, but it was so worth it! Love these guys.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Annabel S

THE BEST WEDDING BAND IN EXISTENCE! We booked our wedding date based on their availability. We attended a wedding where Blind Date performed two years ago and when we got engaged, we knew we wanted them to play our wedding. They book up fast, and rightfully so, because they are... Read More absolutely incredible. Mark and the rest of the band put on a show that our guests have been complimenting ever since. They play a great mix of modern music and the classics and know exactly how to gauge the crowd and get them going!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

Hiring Blind Date to play at our wedding was the BEST decision we made! Even after evacuating our reception tent due to a tornado, the band came back better than ever. They put on an incredible show and made our wedding a dance party we'll never forget. THANK Y'ALL for making... Read More our big day a blast! You exceeded our expectations and we'll be calling when we renew our vows ; )

Best wedding band out there!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Eliza d

Blind Date is, by far, the best wedding band out there. Not only are they extremely professional, responsive, and easy to deal with, they also put on a hell of a show! These guys (and girl) are not only amazing singers and musicians, but they really know how to perform. They got... Read More the crowd going immediately, and not one guest left the dance floor the ENTIRE night. They let my bridesmaids and I get up and sing a song of our choice (they supplied the lyrics on screens only we could see from the stage) - it was such a fun moment. They ended the night singing "Purple Rain" from the top of one of our reception tables - just amazing! Our guests have not stopped talking about "the band" - one guest even said he almost offered them $500 cash to see if they would play for an extra half hour! No one wanted it to end, and they really were the highlight vendor of our wedding day. Can't reccommend them highly enough! Also, SO worth the hefty price tag ($10,000) - don't regret it a bit! :)

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Kendall C

I've seen Blind Date at three weddings now including my own and they just get better and better. They are worth every penny. They even helped during my ceremony because it was raining - way above and beyond their duties. I got so many compliments from guests and the dance floor... Read More was literally packed the entire time.

The best wedding band ever!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013

My husband and I had a small wedding in a foreign country, and then returned to my hometown for a celebration. We wanted this to be a fun, relaxed event where guests enjoyed themselves. I KNEW I had to have Blind Date as the band. We even moved our celebration up a week so... Read More they could perform. We have received so many compliments with all guests saying "It was the best wedding band they'd ever seen." As one guest said, "You could have had no booze, no food and that band and it would have been the best reception I've ever been to." You will be not be disappointed! They were very courteous and professional to work with as well. I can't say enough good things about Blind Date!

Everyone loved the band!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Sarah B

I think almost every guest at our wedding was on their feet dancing at the wedding! Everyone had such a wonderful time and much of that is due to Blind Date and their amazing singing. The depth of what they play is pretty awesome as well. From classic to country to top 40 and... Read More everything in between they covered all ages and genres. I got so many compliments on the band and many requests for their information because they kept the party alive all night!

We Danced!

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Hope C

Band and music was our #1 Priority - it was one of the first things we contracted. Mark was easy to work with and learned 2 songs for our wedding and nailed them both. Any comment about our wedding includes what fun the guest had on the dance floor. We had a huge dance floor and... Read More the band helped keep it packed the whole night - 4 full hours of dancing. They were so fun - and really got the crowd involved - from having my God Daughter lead Thriller on the stage to my bridesmaids and parent's friends up on the microphone (thank goodness they turned them off.). They also let my MIL play the air guitar on the table with them during Purple Rain. Most of our memories from that night happened on the dance floor. The band helped make our wedding a blast - and a party that everyone raves about.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Holly H

This band MADE my reception. They are expensive, but worth every penny. The entire building was up no their feet the entire time. We danced the night away and loved how involved this band was with the crowd!!

Everyone keeps talking about Blind Date

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Lauren M

I think our guests enjoyed Blind Date more than anything at our wedding. People were talking about it for weeks - they really put on great entertainment and got people out on the dance floor. It was perfect for all ages :)

AN ENCHANTED EVENING!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Dashiel G

Blind Date Austin where do I Start, they were AWESOME!Find a way to budget them in an keep your fingers crossed and pray every night that they are not booked so you can have them. They made our wedding that much more special we still get complimnets about them from wedding... Read More guests and we were married in 2006.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Cindy S

The best band ever. They had everyone on the dance floor until the end of the night and even received an encore. They were absolutely incredible and were able to read the crowd so well.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jillian B

The music was specetactular is made the party! People are still taking about the band.

Reviewed on 11/01/2008 Tracy A

Everyone (from my friends to my grandparents) LOVED Blind Date. They definitely madhe wedding was on a Monday night but their energy was so high and everyone was on the dance floor most of the night. They accommodated all requests for music and were very professional. At the... Read More end they gave a ridiculous;y awesome performance of Purple Rain where they got up and danced on the reception tables--my guests and I were wowed. We will never forget it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2008 MELISSA B

THE PREMIERE EVENT BAND! These guys were great so much fun got people out there dancing worked with my soloist and emcee's even did my cocktail music with two of the guys easy to work with and way too much fun!

Reviewed on 9/25/2008 Melissa B

This group is AWESOME!!! They are not only amazingly talented but they get the crowd going and into it. They were so easy to work with as I had my brothers emcee and had a family friend sing the first dance song. Very professional and so much fun. if you want fun along with... Read More talent they are the only way to go!

Reviewed on 10/02/2007 Kimberly P

Natalie was the contact person and the singer in the band...she was FABULOUS!!! They had many instruments and could play many types of music. They were nice, on time, played eveything we asked or used a CD to cover it all. I have NO complaints!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 Maddie G

songs were fantastic

Reviewed on 9/18/2007 Erin T

I loved EVERYTHING about our band. People still rave about the band at our wedding and how much fun they had because of the band. They got everyone on the dance floor. They interacted with teh guests (taught us 'Thriller', did the Limbo, invited the bridesmaids and bride... Read More onstage). Natalie, the lead singer and main contact person, is the sweetest woman and SO easy to work with. AND they are able to learn a few new songs if you tell them in advance, so they learned a new one for our first dance.